Browse Getscreen.me Reviews

Darshan from Xunison

Remote Desktop Features that Best for Network Administrator in Company and Education Institute

This is work on major 3 platform without any issue, and all in one solution

Pros

This software faster help customer to sort out problem, i recommend strongly to buy this getscreen.me beacuse this have all in one solution , first for personal use , another for network device management and last one is help customer without any major install customer side, and price is most important stuff very very good price with this amazing features

Cons

i not found any cons yet and it work seems expacted

Reasons for Choosing Getscreen.me

Price and All in one solution that i need

Reasons for Switching to Getscreen.me

Teamviewer is expensive and customer support have problem every time to update its software to latest version

Michael from Dr Bios Computer Services

December 2021

An affordable option to more expensive programs if bought on lifetime or long plans

We support all our customers with computer problems and also for training and explanations of problems, this saves a massive amount of travel time and keeps our carbon foot print low. We can also respond a lot quicker than waiting for an engineer to be available to attend. We can also do work after hours upgrading or checking backups that would be difficult in person.

Pros

The main features I need are easy to deploy quick support that doesn't need a lot of explaining as some customers are not very I.T literate and also unattended to drop in and out of machines whenever required. Getscreen can do both of these easily, although not as elegantly as other tools we have used but it does the job. There is an option for Video and voice chat which looks interesting but have not tried this feature yet as we use a different tool for this but we are going to give it a test drive.

Cons

It doesn't reconnect on a reboot and does get stuck a few times and needs a refresh which is a bit annoying when busy I would also like it to log sessions but it doesn't do it as well as Zoho. It can be a bit slow some days and some grief when supporting Apple macs

Reasons for Choosing Getscreen.me

There was an excellent offer online for a 3 year licence that covered everything we needed

Reasons for Switching to Getscreen.me

Teamviewer works very well but the cost is far too expensive

Response from Get Screen Software

Replied December 2021

Hi, Michael! Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience with us! In order not to lose access to your computer after it has been rebooted, you need to install the agent. After that, the program will start automatically.

Michael from Univ. of Calif. Davis

Industry: Research

More or less works.

Fair. If I paid what Teamviewer asks, I would expect it to work like Teamviewer. Since I didn't, I'm not quite sure how to feel about the experience.

Pros

Price is great (especially the three year intro price). It works (ish) on linux and is easy to depoly.

Cons

There seem to be a fair number of bugs. Didn't have the ability to type a "v" (capital or lower case) for a while. Now that seems to be working, but typing in terminal now makes the window shift over with each character typed (and backwards with delete). This causes icons not to line up, so the mouse stops working. Never complete fails, just buginess.

Mostly price.

Response from Get Screen Software

Replied November 2020

Hello, Michael. Thank you for the error message when connecting to the Linux operating system. We have made some fixes for your case. It works better now. We are very flexible towards our customers and we are attentive to feedback because we want to provide the best service. Thank you for still with us.

Liga from Datormeistars

Best software

Pros

I use Getscreen.me daily to help our customers with their computer issues remotely and there is no better remote desktop app for it. Very easy to use with clean interface that does not cause any questions at all. I have used different softwares before for remote access, and can say with no hesitation, this is the best there is! I highly recommend to purchase this software, you will not look back for a second.

Cons

I have to understand yet how to launch automatimaticly on Mac computers after restarting it. Maybe there is a feature like autolaunch, but I have not found it.

Reasons for Switching to Getscreen.me

It was difficult for customers to understand how to install in on their computers and lounch, sometimes I work with elderly people and it is way too complicated for some.

Response from Get Screen Software

Replied October 2021

Liga, thank you for your positive review of our service! We are happy that you found what you were looking for. As for problems with restarting on Mac - just now we are working on it and will implement this feature soon!

Samir from ITOlimp

Industry: Information Services

Easiest Remote Access service for me

This is so far the Easiest Remote Access service we ever used. Absolute time saver for me helping my distributed team and accessing IP Locked applications remotely. It works perfectly and is a very easy to use tool. It has all the essential options to be able to work remotely even from iOS devices. The system is very stable and offers good remote image quality. It doesn't matter if you connect for a few seconds or if you stay much longer. This tool is worth it. I recommend it to everyone!

Pros

Very fast, easy to use, a lot of functions, they develop their service consistently Cloud/Browser based; ✅No complicated setup/settings; ✅Session recording; ✅Great support; ✅Very well developed;

Cons

Cannot copy and paste files, cannot send folders, only separete files, for now they not have full bramding (cname support)

Reasons for Choosing Getscreen.me

Because it is simple, fast and reliable for me I am IT support technician and use Getscreen almost every day.

Reasons for Switching to Getscreen.me

Easy to use, fast, growing remote deskop service

One of the best screen sharing tool

I am very happy with this purchase, now this tool is a replacement of other screen sharing tools for us

Pros

This software is very powerful and easy to use. no lagging, connection does not lose.

Cons

Branding is not offered at all level. also very limited team members.

cheaper and more features

Reasons for Switching to Getscreen.me

Getscreen is more powerful and cheaper than teamViewer

Alex from ALP Web Design

The Best Team Viewer / AnyDesk Replacement

My experience has been great so far, i'm happy with the product for what i need it to.

Pros

I needed a replacement for the free Team Viewer version that has been very limited lately, but i did not want to spend thousands on a monthly subscription, and i found Getscreenme which provides the same functionalities and even more, I cannot be more happy with the product.

Cons

It is difficult to use at first because it is a little different than Team Viewer and AnyDesk and because you can send access to another person, that actually confused me, i thought i was sending an invitation that allowed me to connect to a client's computer, not the other way around. But after i read the guide, i understood

Reasons for Switching to Getscreen.me

The free version became too limited for my needs, and the LTD is a good investment

Response from Get Screen Software

Replied December 2021

Alex, thank you very much for your compliments on our service! We hope you were able to get acquainted with all features of Getscreen.me and can fully use it. We look forward to seeing you again!

Olof from Newstone Consulting

Great altarnative to Teamviewer

Good so far

Pros

I use it on a server at the office and so far it's been working great. The only things that I can't seem to adjust the resolution as large as I want.

Cons

Some settings are missing, for example, the ability to change screen resolution for large screens.

Reasons for Choosing Getscreen.me

Free trial and limited need for advanced features

David from Studio Kliewer

Excellent product and good replacement for T$$mVie$er

Using Getscreen, connecting to various OSes with a smooth screen update frequency works very well.

Pros

The ease of setup and operation is what really stands out. The interface is self-explaining and hassle-free. I have previously used various products to perform remote management and this one surpasses especially the lame VNC implementation of MacOS, which is absolutely unusable at higher resolutions.

Cons

I am having some issues with clipboard exchange from Mac to Windows. Even when not using the keyboard shortcuts but going via the "Copy"/"Paste" context menu, I could not get it to work. I am sure that this will be fixed in the future. Sometimes, the window contents aren't properly refreshed (again connecting from MacOS to Windows). A manual refresh button would be nice.

Reasons for Switching to Getscreen.me

More stable, better user experience and better price

Michael Dyhr from QCompany

Product in the making

So far it is running fine. I have an OnPrem ConnectWise solution that is verymuch superior to this, but the cost of ConnectWise vs this, I can wait for Getscreen to solve all the baby bugs and have a very stabel product.

Pros

It is 100% webbased, so I can use it from any device to remote pc and mac. It was pretty cheap compared to teamviewer and connectwise. Listening to the suggestions, they have improved a lot of features.

Cons

File transfer not working properly Can't have the client to initiate a supportrequest by downloading the branded software and run it.

Reasons for Switching to Getscreen.me

I was looking for a deal that would shorten the cost, and maintenance. It will not take long for the investment to be earned.

Jorge from Hogar

Nice surprise!

I really great and nice surprise, I wanted a free and cheap alternative to other services which have a higher price. Getscreen.me offers the same and more, it is an inexpensive option that I totally recommend.

Pros

I really like the easy setup and configuration Getscreen.me offers to have a new computer setup for remote control. I have to help my mother who works on another city and Getscreen.me helps me helping her with her work.

Cons

Sometimes it is slow to connect to. I think it is because of bandwidth or some other network-related issue that generates latency. It is not critical but makes the experience a bit laggy sometimes.

Reasons for Switching to Getscreen.me

I wanted a free and cheap alternative to other services which have a higher price. Getscreen.me offers the same and more.

Emilio from Kinetica

Software de calidad a buen precio

Satisfactoria

Pros

El uso desde el navegador y la posibilidad de llamar

Cons

No se pueden comprar ordenadores adicionales dentro de una misma licencia, hay que subir al plan superior que cuadriplica el precio

Teamviewer era muy caro

Precio y funcionalidades

Response from Get Screen Software

Replied October 2021

We appreciate your kind feedback and thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

Patch from Victorian Brotherhood

TeamViewer who??!?

I was skeptical about this product when I saw it but thought why not give it a go, they have a few features that appealed to me that I hadnt seen before: 1) Browser based - No having to download any software. 2) Telegram integration - Issuing quick support reguests takes about 10 seconds and I can join from the Telegram app. 3) Branding - Ill admit I haven't looked very far regarding this feature but I really like it, I'll be completely sold when they introduce CNAME capabilities. 4) Beautiful interface - I can't help it but I always judge a book by its cover, I was very pleased to see the awesome UX/UI this service offers. 5) Teams - It is unbelievably easy to add new team members to this system, click, type done! 6) Recording - This is the best system I have tested regarding this feature, it just works! Click the button, there is no lag when starting a recording and you can access the recording via the History section and delete them just as easy. 7) Embed option - I really like the embed option so I can place the join module on my website. If you are unsure they offer a 15 day refund policy so what have you got to lose in testing this awesome service! Cheers, Shane Victorian Brotherhood

Pros

Browser based Nice UX/UI Easy and quick remote support

Cons

No CNAME, this is a must for the white label branding. Speed improovements - Speed is ok but could be better.

Reasons for Switching to Getscreen.me

Ease of use and the price

Pratik from FARAH KHAN FINE JEWELLERY PRIVATE LIMITED

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Too Fast and Secure ! Love the Interface. Very Easy to Understand

This is a very Good Software, The Professional can see the Desktop on a WebBrowser. Which is a Good Feature, Not present in Teamviewer natively, Ultraviewer & AnyDesk.

Pros

Faster than the Teamviewer Software. Very Easy to Understand. Logs are Pretty good feature.

Cons

File Limits. Session Limits atleast should be 30 Minutes, Continuation of Session should be present like TeamViewer incase of PC Restart events.

The easy setup and fast support for the Support Technician w.r.t. Friendliness

Expensive Licensing Costs

Jaewon from Education management

Very Nice Remote Support Software

Pretty good. Moved from TeamViewer and for remote support, it's more than enough.

Pros

Ease of use : This software is simple to use and navigate Design : The web UI is pretty and simple Pricing : Cheaper compared to other remote desktop software Support : Their live chat is fast and helpful Simplicity : Simple enough so anyone can set it up without any issue

Cons

No desktop app (you can only use the Web UI to connect) Simple and lacks some of advanced settings

Reasons for Switching to Getscreen.me

TeamViewer requires to download their software than provide the access code, while Getaccess only requires the client to access a link and download a small file. TeamViewer also displays a notification that the connection is sponsored by TemViewer, and their paid plans are expensive

Zachary from F1 Technology Group

Great alternative for TeamViewer

Overall, great value. Allows me to access my home computer from work from time to time. That's all I really need it for.

Pros

I like that I can login to my home computer from work without being flagged as a "corporate use" case like TeamViewer does.

Cons

I do not like that I can't adjust performance settings, such as disable wallpaper, etc.

Free use in "corporate" environment

Vladislav from LPI RAS

Industry: Semiconductors

I like it

Pros

Application is Free, easy, and reliability

Cons

On some types of cell phones, The Application uses the keyboard incorrectly.

Cost.

Tanya from TOTAL LABOUR FORCE CC

User friendly

Great experience

Pros

Software is easy to install, i was able to get my colleague to install it as well. It was a hassle free experience.

Cons

Nothing that i used, I did not like, software works fine

Reasons for Switching to Getscreen.me

I dont always use these kind of products, but every now and then I need to help a collegue, who is not in my office, Team viewer did not allow me to connect, i therefore searched for similar apps and found the Getscreen software.

ALEX from Aliança

Industry: Broadcast Media

Nice

Very good

Pros

Fast and easy. Easy to install and good choice to use the browser

Cons

Screen resolution. Sometimes appears to be blured

Price

Patrick from Winfakt

Easy to use, great support!

We use GetScreen.me for remote support for our clients. Therefore, it's important that we can deploy the agent software quickly and easily. This is 100% true for GetScreen.me! Once the Agent is set up on the remote computer, it's super easy to connect and work remotely with the client's computer.

Pros

Deployment of agent software. Easy of use of the admin site of GetScreen.me. The user interface of the product is superb! Five stars!

Cons

We'd like to implement GetScreen's connection in our CRM software via API calls.

Reasons for Switching to Getscreen.me

New fresh software and cost.

Good MSP product

Pros

Very easy to use and has the features I would want that haven't seen in alternatives

Cons

the quick support file is a bit large (2.1mb) which can be a bit slow for slow internet users or heavy computers

Reasons for Switching to Getscreen.me

UI is bad, clunky, and troublesome for most pcs I've tried to help

Yongnam from Yongnam

Good

especially for the government officials that very strict for security

Pros

free of charge program and easy to use..

Cons

I hope that dual monitor support at once.

Jim from JMB Viideos

Great Yoke

Love it

Pros

Very easy to use. Also, the set up is super easy.

Cons

Cannot drag windows at the moment but I understand this will be sorted soon

Reasons for Switching to Getscreen.me

Because of their restrictions as well as complicated and slow support

Lee from Pedalboards Of Doom Ltd

Industry: Music

Pretty damn good

Great 90% of the time

Pros

Allows me to come in from the garden office and work from my laptop but utilise the power of my office PC which is great. It also allows me to switch between the 3 screens set up in the office.

Cons

3 things, switching between screen can be clunky especially for dragging files around. A view to see all screens at once would help a lot. The side bar, though it can be moved is almost always in the way. I do a lot of video, photo editing so need access to all the sides. In a corner with no extra buttons would be amazing. 4 times today I lost the ability to click and drag. Ending then restarting the program fixed the issue.

Michele from Allbus srl

Focused on simplifying the remote connection

Pros

The software is geared towards providing a smooth user experience with no sign-up code swapping and too many clicks..

Cons

For the moment it is not possible to manage the dual screen on Linux but the Team assured me that the function will be added soon.

Marcel from VISION3MC (Multimedias) Inc.

Industry: Computer Networking

Trying on this new tool

Only starting with it. Will comment after some more use time.

Pros

Quite easy and fast to install, using the free version but the price for the paid version is quite competitive. The menu that can be minimized is good. The ability to create groups is quite good.

Cons

At first start, the resolution was quite bad, but it seemed to adjust after a while.

Reasons for Choosing Getscreen.me

Wanted to test other products.

Alexandre from Microcity

Industry: Information Services

Exelente experiencia

acesso a laboratório virtual

Pros

MUito facil de usar, seguro , facil acesso po ser em navegador web e consegue trazer total acesso ao host remoto.

Cons

não vi nada ainda que não seja bom, talvez ainda não usei todas as ferramentas e recursos.

Reasons for Switching to Getscreen.me

Por ser gratuito para pelo menos um computador e não ter tempo limite de sessão.

joong hee from new farm inc

Industry: Wholesale

review

Pros

I like the remote access for free for small company like us

Cons

the tool box cant disappear and keep staying on the side of my computer screen

Jo from J Campbell CPA

Easy to install and use

Pros

The installation of the software was so easy to understand and complete

Cons

I just started using it, so I have no Cons yet :P

Reasons for Choosing Getscreen.me

The reviews from a couple different websites mentioned the ease, which is what drew me to it.

Peter from Compuman Computer Services

Industry: Computer Networking

Amazing for redundant remote access!!

Fantastic software that is easy to deploy, especially with end users who know nothing about technology. Any end user can double click an icon and that's all it takes in this case to get immediate access. AWESOME!!

Pros

THis has been a life saver for issues where my own remote access tools aren;t working properly or can;t be installed for whatever reason and has been a tremendous help as an alternative access method.

Cons

Nothing! I have had no issues with this software.

Karen from Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

First timer

Getting onto my computer when I'm 2 hrs away, and not having to phone

Pros

It's easy to use, helps me with my parents

Cons

Signing in, it was easy to use for now

Ivan from Turborocket Games

Industry: Computer Games

Getscreen.me, remote control via browser

Supporting team members. Transfer files and solving problems via remote control.

Pros

You can control any device via browser. No needed to install some additional software. Just send link or QR code and get the access to your device.

Cons

Didn't find any. It completely do what it should do. Get remote control never wasn't so easy. Cheers.

Nick from Zigic Real Estate

Easiest remote access yet

Love it!

Pros

I had my 80-year old mom grant me access to her computer in minutes!

Cons

All good .... so far. Haven't used it but once.

Totok from Internet

Aa

Pros

can remote PC remotely without being complicated and simpler

Cons

Cannot be remotely from computer to computer

Jean-Michel from UVET FRANCE

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

impossibility to work correctly too slow

Too slow

Pros

to increase the speed of response, too slow

Cons

a better resolution too difficult to read