All Aircall Reviews

Ram

Telecommunications, 51-200 employees

Reviewed October 2022

Aircall - One of the best VOIP dialers in the market now

We can reach out to all our inbound leads with quick TAT because of Aircall - This has impacted our sales pipeline in a super positive manner.

PROS

Their integration with Hubspot - All calls we make are automatically exported to our CRM with notes. This helps for reporting purposes. The call quality is generally good and UI is very fluid as well.

CONS

The connectivity issues (jitters, call quality issues) are very frequent. Prospects have complained that they see a local number from a different country when we make calls to them.

Hi Ram, Thank you for taking the time to share your Aircall experience with us! We love to hear your team is benefiting from our HubSpot integration :) Regarding the connectivity and caller ID issues you have been experiencing, please send us more details via support.aircall.io so our teams can assist further. Best, Leslie from Aircall

Replied October 2022

Alex

Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed August 2020

Overall amazing!

Aircall has been amazing, from the Support guys to the Customer Satisfaction team.

PROS

The most important part of Aircall is that we're able to sync the contacts between our different phone lines and add the contact during the calls or afterward. This feature has helped us make things easier for the agents that answer calls every single day of the week.

CONS

The only con that I have found from Aircall is the fact that you're not able to use the phone numbers to send or receive text messages. As a Roofing Company, some users choose not to call but to text or email us and the fact that there is no way to check text messages or send them.

Reason for choosing Aircall

Because Aircall does not require fiber optics connection to handle inbound/outbound calling, they offer a wide platform support for IOS, Android, Windows and MAC apps to be installed so if you're out on the move or in office or even at home you can work from any device in reach.

Reasons for switching to Aircall

Calltools never worked for us, we never got the dialer and script features working and the support team took hours if not days to get back to us or even to close a ticket. Also they made us install third party dialers to use their calling services which was not convenient because they use a complete CRM and that made us move forward.

James Edward

Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees

Reviewed June 2024

AirCall Review

PROS

Great tool with amazing UX. Easy to roll out to the org.

CONS

The dashboard and data functions are all added extras. Upfront cost is not real.

Allen

Retail, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2017

If you like a tons of bugs, features randomly removed, and terrible customer service that costs you money, go for it.

Aircall used to be a solid product with fair pricing and good support. I don't know what's changed in side their company, but something has gone wrong and now their product and customer service are suffering.

PROS

They have dedicated apps for all the major devices (iOS, Mac, Windows, etc). They have a good website that's easy to find what you're looking for.

CONS

I have to begin with the fact that their customer service is horrible and screwed me out of so much money after they changed the product without warning. I was on their enterprise plan and paid for the entire year upfront for all my users and lines. 6 phone lines, 4 users. I was supposed to get an account executive, but was never assigned one until 7 months later when I had a major issue happen and asked where my rep was. She had just been hired maybe 2 weeks prior, she said. Halfway through July 2017, the engineers accounted a bug in a feature we depended on. They issued a 'bug fix' by removing the entire feature without warning! Without this feature, we couldn't use the Aircall service. I had several phone calls with them and maybe a dozen back and forth emails, but Aircall wouldn't add the feature back. I politely asked for a refund for the remaining 5 months of service and they flat out refused, even though the product I paid for had changed, I didn't sign a contract, and there was nothing in their TOS about it. Now, I've paid for 5 months of service I'm never going to be able to use because Aircall removed the function we needed. This is AFTER I'd written glowing reviews on various ecommerce platforms, told other entrepreneurs to get it, and again, paid for an entire year. Outside of that, the software always seemed to be loaded with bugs. They do not add features very often, including some that are needed badly. You also can't put customers hold hold when you dial them - only when they dial into you! I would strongly suggest skipping Aircall and trying out something like Dialpad or Talkdesk.

Nathalie

Facilities Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed April 2024

Aircall does everything!

PROS

Aircall is your one-stop-shop for all call center needs. We have a dialer, a transfer system, a voicemail system and so much more- all in one platform.

CONS

I can't think of anything negative about Aircall.

Garret

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Reviewed June 2022

Expensive, Unreliable, Bad Customer Support - Avoid at all costs

Overall, I would say that I have WASTED several thousand dollars on a solution that seemed like it had everything we needed and just FAILED to deliver.

PROS

The product was easy to deploy. It checks the box on the features you want/need, but it DOES NOT deliver on any of them. System is down every week. All outbound calls are marked as SPAM. The support team is less than helpful. The call quality is HORRIBLE and has static across all staff members who use the system.

CONS

The call quality is horrible for both outbound and inbound calls. The phone numbers are all marked as SPAM and their support team provides articles on how we have to fix it rather than resolving it themselves. The service is SUPER expensive compared to Ring Central or other platforms that have better reliability

Reasons for switching to Aircall

I was looking for better reporting, call coaching functions and simpler interface.

Hi Garret, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are sorry that you've had a bad experience with us so far. I see that you've been in contact with our team, so hopefully we can find a way to resolve your concerns. Concerning the SPAM issue you've been having, this is an issue across all VoIP solutions for one major reason: the carriers in charge of issuing phone numbers resell numbers that have been previously abused and marked as SPAM by consumers. Instead of retiring these numbers, they get resold to us and we only find this out when our customers let us know. The best solution we can offer you is to replace these numbers. You can work with your Customer Success Manager directly, if you choose to go this route. We hope that we can find a way to continue working together in the future. Best, Max from Aircall

Replied June 2022

Eden

Education Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2021

Accuracy meets efficiency!

Our whole team attended the demo for the software and it was great, we had the chance to ask any questions throughout and it was all made really simple.

PROS

Great visibility throughout the application, so easy to navigate. The ease of transferring calls with the 'talk first' and overall just the intelligence behind it being made for any level of experience. I feel confident if I had a junior intern put onto the phones, I would barely have to cover anything within the app, it's all there.

CONS

Sometimes it doesn't remember my log-in details so prompts me to sign in again when it's been inactive for a certain period but it's easy enough to get straight back in.

Reason for choosing Aircall

We were given a trial and assured through detailed summaries that the speed etc was different to previous service provider. Proven on a regular basis. It is definitely the case.

Reasons for switching to Aircall

We kept experiencing terrible delays, it was more often that the line was bad then clear and up to speed.

Hi Eden, We really appreciate you for leaving such a thoughtful review! The ease of training new reps is definitely a benefit we hear from our customers regularly, so it's great to hear this has also been your experience. Regarding logging in, we are in the process of revamping this feature, so hopefully you won't experience issues with remembering your credentials for too much longer. Have a great day! Cheers, Max from Aircall

Replied November 2021

Reviewed June 2019

Aircall has great features!

PROS

We implemented Aircall because we needed to record inquiry based calls to help improve our business and services. Aircall provides you with toll free numbers, a virtual call center, and call routing, which helped us get started.

CONS

The pricing is a bit steep, provided the fact that you have to pay per user, and each member of our team needs access.

Reason for choosing Aircall

I found it much easier to use and the integration feature sold me.

Stefano

Banking, 51-200 employees

Reviewed January 2024

The right solution for integrate hubspot

easy and intuitive management console allow to set up in few minutes the solution, the professional support was perfect with the initial setup and training on the usage

PROS

one click integration and easy reporting to set up in couple of minutes the contact center workforce, monitor and manage it

CONS

the administrator must have a operative license to manage the platform, additional phone numbers is not granted sequential

Reason for choosing Aircall

first of all the learning curve of aircall tha wins on the alternative, this solution don't need development skills or code to be maintained, aircall is cheeper and include the support service in the license

Automotive, 51-200 employees

Reviewed August 2020

AirCall makes handling incoming/outgoing phone calls very easy

We moved all our staff to working from home and needed a way to have the same functionality with our remote workers as we had in our office with extensions, hunt groups etc.

PROS

The desktop client works really well as an endpoint for presence and call handling.

CONS

The "IVR" flow is pretty limited in its functionality but it was sufficient for our basic needs.

Reasons for switching to Aircall

RingCentral was expensive and very hard to configure!

Casper

Sporting Goods, 11-50 employees

Reviewed January 2021

Great product, but a very poor onboarding process

I was very excited to get started with this product, but since we haven't even got started after 5 days with a lack of support, I am very disappointed. I have seen many software companies doing their onboarding a lot better.

PROS

I like the product itself and the possibility to make integrations to the helpdesk, CMS, etc. It is also nice that we are possible to have a multinational setup with an ease-of-use dashboard.

CONS

The onboarding process is very disappointing. After 5 days in the trial, we haven't even got started with the dialling. We have tried several times to register our legal information in order to get started, but we receive error messages every time. The support has been confusing and slow, and therefore it's necessary with this negative feedback for their team.

Reason for choosing Aircall

I was recommended Aircall, but after this onboarding experience, I really consider another solution.

Reasons for switching to Aircall

We made the switch to get an overall upgrade on our phone customer service.

Hi Casper, Our sincerest apologies that you did not have a good experience during your trial period. We've had some issues with our trial over the past month or so, so it's possible that your account was incidentally affected. It looks like you are now a customer and have had a few successful interactions with our support team via live chat on our website. We hope that these interactions were helpful! If you run into any more issues, please do not hesitate to reach out. Best, Aircall Team

Replied January 2021

Kelly

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed May 2023

Not a fan.

We are very disappointed overall.

PROS

I like that you can transfer a call to a number outside of your Aircall account and that you can speak with the person first before transferring the call.

CONS

I hate the "integration" with Sugar and that many features seem to not work properly, like uploading a CSV of contacts. I followed the directions provided by Aircall and it did upload properly. Customer service was not very helpful.

Reason for choosing Aircall

We thought the Sugar CRM integration paired with the auto-dialer would be beneficial to our model.

Reasons for switching to Aircall

BrainSell recommended Aircall for our firm based on the click-to-dial and Sugar CRM integration capabilities.

Hi Kelly, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We're sorry to hear that our integration features didn't meet your expectations. Our teams constantly work to improve them and we'd love to hear more about your issues. Can you please submit a ticket at support.aircall.io? Thank you so much. - Anthony from Aircall

Replied May 2023

Mario Martín

Banking, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed April 2022

Improve the efficiency of the call center's day-to-day operations.

We can now see how many incoming calls we are receiving, which helps us estimate how many resources need to be allocated to a given workflow at any given time thanks to Aircall. We were also able to see what the crew was doing at all times so that we could keep track of everything.

PROS

Aircall helps us to streamline our call center operations, reduce the amount of time we spend on administrative tasks, and increase our overall managerial capacity. Easy to navigate thanks to everything being clearly labeled. As a large team's Planning Manager, it's important to me to know how to maximize the efficiency of our team members' phone calls, and I appreciate learning how to do so with the tools available to me. I appreciate Aircall's ability to keep calls in the cloud, as well as its various options for quickly returning and tracking conversations, both of which can be accomplished via the many third-party apps with which it integrates. I especially appreciate Aircall's dashboards, which provide us with all the information we need. I also appreciate how convenient the "click to call" feature is.

CONS

There isn't much to say, as Aircall is accurate and the user must have sufficient training to use the system effectively, other than that I find it difficult to set up all the tools on the monitoring page which I understand, but I don't need that because I have to monitor many teams at the same time.

Hi Mario, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a detailed review. We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear how the tool is helping to facilitate your role as the Planning Manager. If you have any questions regarding the monitoring page, please don't hesitate to contact your dedicated Customer Success Manager or our Customer Care Team via https://support.aircall.io/. Best, Leslie from Aircall

Replied April 2022

Ziya

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed May 2023

Average Software for VoIP

Aircall has positively impacted our team's communication, integrating well with other business tools.

PROS

Aircall has realy user friendly interface to use. Its impressive features have streamlined our teams communication process. Call quality is quite solid and call recording and queuing features are great to made call management efficient.

CONS

Aircall is good but its need improvement on their customer support i think. And the mobile app has connectivity issues.

Hi Ziya, thanks a lot for your positive feedback. We're delighted to hear how much Aircall is helping you and your teams. We also hear your concerns about our Mobile app which we can indeed improve - our teams are working hard on it everyday. Regarding your comment about customer support, we would love to hear more and assist! Could you please send more details to us by submitting a ticket at support.aircall.io? Thanks so much. Hope you have a great day! - Anthony from Aircall

Replied May 2023

Jeff

Farming, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2019

Garbage Town, USA

We switched from DialPad because of the Shopify & PipeDrive integration. Everyone on our staff hated every moment of AirCall. They begged to switch from day one and then everything started going progressively worse.

PROS

Rep was knowledgeable support tech that genuinely cared about the client.

CONS

- French engineered which says a lot - Horrible call quality that was down a few times a week - Buggy interface - Power Dialer is a joke just a glorified chrome extension that crashes every 5 minutes - Total rip off for the price - You can't even accept another call while you're talking to a client - Trying to end this nightmare was even worse when trying to port over numbers - We had a situation where our rep could hear the customer but the call would drop in 5 seconds. Support took days to respond and then it magically started working again with no explanation.

Everything

We're sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your experience. Someone from our Customer Team will be reaching out to you directly. In the meantime, thank you for your candid feedback. We'll definitely take your thoughts into consideration as we continue to make our product the best solution possible. - Aircall Team

Replied August 2019

Michelle

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

Reviewed February 2022

Extremely User-Friendly Call Center Software

PROS

Aircall has a very user-friendly interface- it's easy to navigate and all the main functions are neatly outlined (keypad, history, to-do, people/contacts, setting up work hours). I have rarely had an issue with call quality, and I appreciate how easy it is to make a phone call. You can search for a teammate by number OR by name, which is nice, and you can easily switch between different phone numbers. It also shows the status of your teammates, whether they are offline or in a call, so you can easily determine if you can transfer the call or not. (At a previous company, I was not able to see whether the person I was trying to reach was available or not)

CONS

Based on conversations with my manager, it is not easy to pull data from Aircall. While it is extremely user-friendly, my manager has had difficulty extracting data and quantifying our missed call rate, etc.

Hi Michelle, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a detailed review. We truly appreciate your feedback. Regarding pulling data, we'd love to help! Please reach out to your dedicated Customer Success Manager or our Customer Care Team via https://support.aircall.io/. Best, Leslie from Aircall

Replied February 2022

Daisy

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed December 2022

Experience on Aircall integrated with Hubspot and Planhat

PROS

Our Sales team started more than 2 years ago with a test and we continued. We find Aircall easy to answer the phone and is there a high-quality connection. Our Sales team uses the Hubspot integration. Since 2 years our CSM and onboarding team are using Aircall to call customers.We use a Planhat - Aircall integration, however the automated log only includes the duration of the call and not the notes. We have different numbers per country presence.

CONS

Passing calls between departments is not good arranged. We have customers in Spain, but no local address/office so this caused issues because of no proof of address.

Reasons for switching to Aircall

Integration with Planhat and Hubspot needed.

Hi Daisy, thank you for your review! We are glad that you're making good use of our integrations. Regarding your local address issue in Spain, we apologize for this inconvenience. Unfortunately, this is a compliance issue and nothing that Aircall or our competitors have any control over. If, however, you're able to register your business in Spain, this could be an option for you going forward. I recommend you consult our Customer Success team to understand your options. - Best, Max from Aircall

Replied December 2022