• Pros

• "I love how this tool centralizes meetings for teams. Meetings can be stressful and without direction, a waste of time. Fellow prepares teams and managers to succeed."

• "Have teammates and team members keep track of all the moving parts while working remotely "

• "- Added accountability - Logged notes in a central place - Action items and deadlines are really helpful "

• Cons

• "I'm nto a paid user yet so my experience is somewhat limited "

• "There a few simple things like having an illustrated version of my calendar so I can see longer term in the future."

• "Fellow used to didn't have a mobile and desktop app. But they do now and I can't think of any cons at the moment. "

Browse Fellow Reviews

Laura from Improove

Fellow is the Perfect Tool to Help You Stay Organized

Pros

Fellow is an easy to use and helpful tool that every manager should have! I have to juggle a lot between clients and different tasks and it's so helpful that I have access to all my action items and tasks in one place. I do love as well the private notes section and I use it quite frequently during calls. The ability to customize the streams (templates) is also a huge advantage as not all meetings have the same structure. Their integrations and automations make it also very easy to connect with other management tools we use in the company. Using Fellow is a seamless experience. Keep yourself organized without the hustle of managing different Google Docs for different clients. Fellow can make your life so much easier. I truly recommend it!

Cons

They have so many great features so it just takes a minute before you get familiar with them and use to your advantage. But I guess this happens every time we use a new software anyways.

Reasons for Switching to Fellow

Fellow just makes it much easier for me to stay on top of my game when running, coordinating, and leading meetings (both internally and with clients). There's no need to open several Google docs when looking for follow-up items or meeting notes, it's all in one place and you can navigate through your different streams. It's simply much better than other tools out there!

Response from Fellow Insights

Replied January 2021

Thank you so much for your wonderful review - it absolutely made our day! We're so glad that Fellow is making it easier to be at the top of your meeting game, and we're so excited to launch new features this year that will make it even easier.

Dawn from You.i TV

Fellow is the tool that keeps me on track in all areas of my work and personal life

The glue that holds me together. I need this tool to help me succeed. I look forward to discovering more ways I can make use of Fellow in my day to day.

Pros

Ability to take notes on meetings with direct sharing with other meeting attendees. The ability to reference back to what we talked about at our last meeting is great for a review. There is always a lot going on with life and the ability to organize it is so powerful. My absolute favourite area in Fellow is the action items. This is how I get things done. I rely on action items in all aspects of my job as well as personal to-dos. The action items panel is amazing. It allows me to prioritize the order of my action list, this is a huge benefit to help me get the more important things completed first.

Cons

Right now I still have not made the best use of the Home Screen page. It is not an area that I have found as the most powerful addition to my workflow in Fellow. I suspect they will continue to improve in this area though as the feature offering is always expanding

Reasons for Switching to Fellow

Expanded functionality More support for employee reporting and one on one meeting Ease of use. Because it's amazing :)

Response from Fellow Insights

Replied October 2020

Hi Dawn, Thank you so much for all of your support! We totally agree about the homepage and it's something we're looking to tackle in 2021. Thank you again!

Mike from SalesRabbit

Very good initial impressions

I've only been using Fellow for a short time but I'm already impressed. This app makes it so easy to coordinate agendas, track action items, and record minutes where everyone can see. Extremely helpful for recurring meetings. If I'm away from the office it's simple to see what was discussed and if I am responsible for any deliverables.

Pros

It's really convenient how well it integrates with Slack, Google Calendar and other tools. It makes it easy to coordinate agendas with other people and prepare in advance so meetings are more effective.

Cons

Nothing really to be disappointed with at this point. I'm just eager to see the functionality they add.

Response from Fellow Insights

Replied October 2020

Mike, Thank you so much for your review! We truly appreciate all of your kind words and I'd love to know what you think of Fellow now that you've been using it for a few months! If you have any feedback or want to explore some of our latest features (hint: Slack workflows will be a game-changer!), I'd love to connect! I'll leave my calendar link here if you're interested: https://calendly.com/fellow-sarah Thank you again!

William from Radiation Detection Company

Industry: Medical Devices

There was life before using this?

Outstanding. Email support w/ their training and on-boarding team is exceptional, their chat is robust and the knowledge base articles they supply are great. Again, you can be up and using this software in about 5 minutes if you want.

Pros

Fellow allows you to immediately deploy this software to your team(s) and essentially on the fly change your process and add value. It is intuitive enough to start using the software in about 5 minutes, but deep enough to justify continued use and their upper tier plans. User adoption was fairly quick, and the support we've received has been outstanding.

Cons

There was a couple things that were "missing" at first, but that would be if I designed the software. Over the past 2-3 months, Fellow has rectified most of them with their product roadmap and updates. If this is what they've done in the past 2-3 months I can't wait to see the new stuff.

Reasons for Choosing Fellow

Ease of use, support, ability to integrate w/ Slack & Outlook

Response from Fellow Insights

Replied October 2020

Hey William, Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review! We truly appreciate all of your kind words and your team has been nothing but wonderful to work with. We're excited about what's to come next! Please let me know if you'd like a walkthrough of our latest Slack workflows feature - I think it would be an awesome way to automate some of your record-keeping habits! Have a great day, Sarah

William from You.i TV

A great tool for managing, planning, and running your meetings!

The experience has been great customer support is fantastic and reacts promptly. Fellow has really helped take my 1-1's to another level.

Pros

Fellow is great for allowing to you manage a meeting's agenda, take notes during the meeting, and most importantly keep track of action items. Fellow is a very feature-rich product with a nice slick design. The new desktop app is fantastic.

Cons

There are so many features in Fellow that at first, it can be daunting. The onboarding currently in place is great but could be improved a bit. That being said once you get used to things using fellow is a breeze.

Reasons for Switching to Fellow

The company overall was dissatisfied with Reflektive and so far the move to fellow has been a resounding success.

Response from Fellow Insights

Replied October 2020

William, Thank you so much for your review! Your team has been an absolute dream to work with and we're so happy you're loving the product so far. We'd love to follow up with you and see how we can improve the onboarding experience!

Alexander from Invest Ottawa

Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity

Increased Productivity and Accountability

As an advisor to multiple growth companies through Invest Ottawa, Fellow has significantly increased both the effectiveness and productivity of my interactions. By taking notes of key talking points and action items through the meeting, the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and I have an immediate record that we can revisit to check off key items in advance of our next meeting. Fellow actually mirrors what I formerly did with my direct reports using Google Docs, but in a more integrated and seamless way.

Pros

Very easy to learn and use. Mirrored my former process in Google Docs but in a more integrated and seamless way. I especially appreciate how all meeting attendees receive the meeting notes and action items as soon as the meeting ends, reducing follow-up time and increasing accountability.

Cons

Small con but some of the capabilities are not entirely obvious, could use a bit more clarity from a UX perspective.

Reasons for Switching to Fellow

Higher productivity and efficiency for my use case of recording meeting notes and action items.

Response from Fellow Insights

Replied November 2020

Hey Alexander, Thank you so much for your review! We're so happy to hear that adoption was easy and that it was a smooth transition from Google Docs into Fellow. I'd love to learn more about how we can improve our UX - we're very open to feedback and would love to hear yours. I'll follow up with you directly. Thank you again!

William from SurveyMonkey

A great product for managers!

Pros

Fellow is a great addition for a remote working environment. With everyone working from home, it's hard to keep track of who was supposed to do what. The ability to prep your meetings in advance with an agenda and follow up with explicit action items, assigned to specific team members, is a necessary function of my job, but there aren't many tools out there that are designed with this specific purpose in mind. Fellow makes it really easy to keep track of all of your outstanding action items, how long they have been open, and in what meeting they originated. As a manager it's easy to manage your direct reports and see action items that belong specifically to them. For my direct reports it's easy to see what your manager is waiting on from you, and it makes preparing for one on ones and performance reviews easy and clear.

Cons

Fellow has been most beneficial when the entire team is actively using it to prep for meetings and assigning action items. This isn't a flaw in the software, but it certainly loses some of its appeal if you can't get buy in from your team and organization.

Response from Fellow Insights

Replied November 2020

Hi William, Thank you so much for your thoughtful review! We're so happy that you can see our vision through our product - it made our day! We always love to hear from your team! Please let us know if there's anything we can do to further support the adoption of Fellow at your organization.

Scott from Primacorp Ventures

Accelerator

Working with Fellow feels like you are working with friends who have a vested interest in your success.

Pros

I have learned that taking notes - tracking action items, and coordinating the accountability of a daily calendar are extremely important in my personal organizational needs. Fellow directly, and effortlessly allows me to integrate all of these elements. I have tried other programs where it seems you need to get a doctorate degree just to learn how to use it - defeating the purpose for me. Fellow is intuitive and sophisticated at the same time.

Reasons for Choosing Fellow

Simplicity of ues, sophisticated delivery, service, price.

Response from Fellow Insights

Replied October 2020

Hi Scott, Thank you so much for your thoughtful review. We truly appreciate your kind words and are so excited to continue to work with you! I'd love to know more about the illustrated calendar you mentioned. We recently added a "constant scroll" ability so you can access future meetings by scrolling down in the meetings panel, but I have a feeling this isn't exactly what you meant. If you share with me what you're looking for I'd be more than happy to put in a request! Thank you so much, Your friends at Fellow

Sarah from Commit

Organizational and communication superpower

Fellow's support team is exceptionally diligent - they respond quickly, provide thoughtful workarounds and I've seen some of my suggestions get moved into the product roadmap

Pros

Fellow keeps me organized and it's really easy to manage both my professional and personal action items (as well as see action items holistically and on a per workstream basis). It was the second software tool I activated when I started my new role (GSuite was the first). Fellow keeps me accountable and on top of everything I need to do, and provides visibility across the organization into meetings, outcomes and outstanding accountabilities.

Cons

Fellow is still building out their integrations - I am able to integrate with some of the systems that I use through Zapier, but hope that they build out integrations to other tools that I use over time (ie. an integration with Affinity would be really useful to log meeting notes in both places)

Response from Fellow Insights

Replied October 2020

Sarah, Thank you so much for your review! We always appreciate your support - thank you for being such a wonderful Fellow advocate! I will absolutely pass on your request to integrate with Affinity. If there are any other integrations you'd like to see, please let us know! Have a great day, (The other) Sarah

Tomas from Growth Media Agency

Simple and the most practical tool for managing team.

Pros

I was looking for a tool that can help organize my managerial tasks like onboarding new hires, doing one-on-ones, keeping track of meeting actions, and communicating the next steps with other business units. Fellow is like my team's virtual assistant who never forgets anything. My favorite part is simply having clear meeting takeaways that are shared with the rest of the team and are easily accessible for reference at any time. We are a fully remote company (thanks covid) and using Fellow has really allowed us to be more operationally efficient. Also, Fellow is $5 / user currently which is super economical considering the business impact it has on our operational efficiency.

Cons

Response from Fellow Insights

Replied November 2020

Hi Tomas, Thank you so much for your review! This was so thoughtfully written and very much appreciated. We're so glad to hear that Fellow is helping with operational efficiency and accountability! This line was my personal favourite, "Fellow is like my team's virtual assistant who never forgets anything." Thank you again!

Benjamin from Riipen

A must-have for remote teams who care about meetings

Pros

The ease-of-use and speed at which new employees can get on and incorporate it into their daily flow is seriously great. Their team is an exceptional group, with excellent support and top-knotch content being pumped out weekly. Since our company went remote in March, we use Fellow for every meeting on my team and I couldn't go back to how we tried (and failed) to make a collaborative agenda before. Plus, the way it feeds all of your action items into a single stream makes an near perfect to-do list (if that's possible). Truly, nothing but praise from me.

Cons

The recently launched desktop app has a couple of glitches, but seems to be constantly improving.

Response from Fellow Insights

Replied October 2020

Hi Benjamin, Your review absolutely made our day! Thank you so much for taking the time to support us with your kind words - we truly appreciate it! If there are any improvements you'd like to see to the desktop app, we'd love to hear them as it's very front-of-mind for us right now. Thank you again, Sarah

David from Assent Compliance

Great way to keep track of talking points and ideas for your 1:1s

The customer success team at Fellow is extremely friendly and helpful. I have had a great experience with the tool so far (it actually makes all my meetings more productive) and I like that I can look back at all my 1:1 meeting notes and the feedback that my manager has given me throughout the year. Great job, Fellow team!

Pros

It works as a central repository for all the things I want to talk about with my manager and the things he'd like to address (instead of tracking meeting notes all over different notebooks).

Cons

I think it would be even more beneficial if it was deployed across the organization (so every team meeting agenda and cross-functional meeting agenda is stored in Fellow).

Response from Fellow Insights

Replied October 2020

Hi David, Thank you so much for your review! We truly appreciate your support and we enjoy working with your team! Please feel free to let us if there are any features you'd like to see added that would further support your team - we'd love to hear your ideas! Have a great day!

Blake from Crossings Community Church

"Wait...where are the notes from my last 1-1 with them?!?"

Pros

Instead of searching Evernote, Google Docs, my Full Focus Planner...etc now I have ONE place for 1-1 notes. In addition to that agendas for meetings have never been easier to make, assign who is talking about what, and even ensuring action items are assigned and have a due date! The interface is easy to navigate and beautiful. I cannot speak highly enough. Now, the hill I am charging is getting our HR director on board to implement it organization-wide.

Cons

I don't know if I have any at this time! I really cannot complain. The updates have been great. Teammates saying "Another platform!?" At the beginning, but then falling in love with it too has been the biggest hurdle.

Response from Fellow Insights

Replied October 2020

Hi Blake, I am so happy to hear that things are going well and your team is also enjoying the tool! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review for us - we appreciate you! Have a great day, Sarah

Ben from Events Services

Fellow is the first app I open at the start of each work day

I have to give a Kudos to the Fellow Customer Support Team as well as the Leadership team for building an amazing community of professionals!

Pros

I really like how easy it is to manage my day to day tasks. It's also the perfect tool for one on one meetings with my Director. Before each meeting, I add my talking points, action items, and then send them by slack or email so we can cover everything within the perfect amount of time.

Cons

I have nothing but great things to say about fellow. It's been a 10 out of 10 software in my experience!

Response from Fellow Insights

Replied November 2020

Hi Ben, Thank you so much for your review! We're so happy to hear that Fellow has been helpful in your 1-on-1s and we love that you mentioned our community of professionals. We're so proud to support our community of leaders and aspiring leaders with content we stand behind!

Sam from SurveyMonkey

Using fellow for notes

Pros

I like Fellow for tracking notes on different projects. I use it for tracking my daily goals, and it's helpful being able to pull tasks from various projects and have them all in sync when I complete them.

Cons

Not everyone I work with uses Fellow. It'd be great if it would integrate with google docs so that I can keep my notes in Fellow, and still have them available to my coworkers that just use google docs. Without this I have to keep some notes in Fellow and others in google docs.

Response from Fellow Insights

Replied October 2020

Hi Sam, Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate your kind words and are so excited to share our latest features with you. We now have the ability to export to Google Docs, so you can easily share notes with all of your coworkers! If it's okay with you, we'd love to follow up with some more info or give you a personal tour of our latest feature drop.

Erik from Tucows

Fellow revolutionizes meetings

I use fellow everyday along with my entire team and department. We using it to set agendas and share them for meetings, to make sure we cover each topic, take notes for each meeting and make action items. All of this is shared between all participants in the meeting, which is absolutely amazing.

Pros

Fellow makes it so easy to manage all the administrative aspects of meetings. From taking notes to making takeaways to making and sharing the agenda, Fellow is just a fabulous tool. The Google Calendar integration is amazing ask well.

Cons

The only thing I wish Fellow did was save my default template for when I create new meetings and add fellow to them.

Amanda from Amanda May Lingerie

Easy to manage it all

Amazing and smooth.

Pros

Software helps me keep up with employees and not lose track of important table items. Easy to use and very effective at making sure we tackle everything on our agenda.

Cons

So far no major cons about the software.

Response from Fellow Insights

Replied October 2020

Hi Amanda, Thank you so much for your review - we really appreciate it and all of your support!

Marianne from Shopify

Easy to Use + Effective Tool

I've loved using Fellow for organizational purposes but also for professional development.

Pros

The ease of use - how it integrates with Slack + G Cal, how I can use it easily and share a meeting agenda/talking points to have more productive meetings. I also love the ability to request feedback from colleagues and my lead to continue to grow and learn.

Cons

I really can't think of anything - it's a very effective & easy to use tool.

Response from Fellow Insights

Replied October 2020

Hi Marianne, Thank you so much for your kind and thoughtful review! We're so happy to be working with you and we look forward to growing thanks to all of the feedback from your team! Have a great rest of your week! Sarah

Tyler from Fullscript

Fellow has changed my life as a people manager

Pros

Cons

I'm nto a paid user yet so my experience is somewhat limited

Response from Fellow Insights

Replied October 2020

Tyler, Thank you so much for your review! We truly appreciate it. Please let me know if you're interested in learning more about our new Slack workflow feature - I have a feeling that you and the Sales Ops team will really enjoy it! Have a great day, Sarah

Maddie from Self Employed

Fellow is an essential tool for teams

Easy to use. Very intuitive, and smooth. This is really great because you want a tool that you use daily to work this way.

Pros

Cons

There isn’t much I don’t like about this software. It is implemented into daily tools I already use like Slack, making workflows easy and allows for work and meetings to stay aligned. I look forward to using Fellow more to collaborate on projects.

Response from Fellow Insights

Replied January 2021

I love this because that's my favourite part about Fellow too. I love that every meeting becomes intentional with a little pre-planning! Thank you so much for your review - we're so happy you're enjoying Fellow and that it's become an essential part of your toolstack!

emma from Fullscript

Great tool for getting remote teams connected!

Our company got started with Fellow and our team was a quick adopter! I love how teammates can organize and track progress and I am able to be an active participant in the process.

Pros

Cons

There are a few different ways I’d like to be able to track larger scale projects

Response from Fellow Insights

Replied October 2020

Emma, Thank you so much for your review! We truly appreciate it. I'd love to learn more about the large-scale project tracking feature you mentioned! What can we do to improve your experience? Thank you, Sarah

Janelle from You.I TV

Essential remote work tool

It’s clear the Fellow team has put a lot of thought into their product. The designs are fun, the tool is fast and reliable. A lot of its value comes through in the details, like slack or Jira integrations. If you’re a remote team, this tool is essential for keeping everyone on the same page and accountable.

Pros

I like how seamlessly integrated everything is. For example, I can set talking points for a meeting, take notes during the meeting, and make a list of shared to do’s in one place which is then connected to my calendar. The slack integrations are pretty useful too.

Cons

Some of the setting options are a little hidden. It’s not a big deal once you know how to find it but could be designed better.

Response from Fellow Insights

Replied November 2020

Hi Janelle, Thank you so much for your review and for being such a great Fellow champion! We love your feedback about the settings, and we do have plans to make these a lot more clear and accessible very soon. Thank you again!

Mark from TwoBite Digital

Game Changer

Pros

Made my meetings incredibly efficient and easy to take notes, track action items and make them effective. The whole team loves Fellow and can't stop using it. Wish I found it sooner!

Cons

No major downsides. Just wish I found it earlier.

Response from Fellow Insights

Replied January 2021

Thank you so much for your review! I'm so happy to hear that your team is loving Fellow and that it's making meetings easier.