About Grab Your Reviews

Grab Your Reviews is a reputation management solution that enables businesses to streamline processes related to review collection, social media monitoring and more. Professionals can receive alerts about new reviews, share feedback across social media platforms and automatically generate reports to analyze trends or track performance metrics.

Grab Your Reviews allows organizations to request reviews from customers via email, MMS messages or text and utilize the command center to quickly respond to clients' feedback received across multiple websites. Administrators can set up customizable dashboards and configure access permissions for staff members to collaborate on review collection processes. Additionally, it provides mobile applications for...

Supported Operating System(s):

Web browser (OS agnostic)

10 Reviews of Grab Your Reviews

Average User Ratings

Overall

5 / 5 stars

Ratings Snapshot

Likelihood to Recommend

Not likely

Very likely

Filter reviews by:

Sort by: Most Helpful | Most Recent

Showing 1 - 10 of 10 results

Do you use this product?Write a review

Chintan from Questy Solutions LLP

Amazing experience and great ROI

Overall it was an amazing experience, and I was able to improve user retention.

Pros

I really liked the negative feedback capturing. It allows me to work on the feedback before it goes live, and I have improved feedback due to that.

Cons

The software is amazing, and I didn't found any cons as such. However, I would suggest adding more widgets to be placed on 3rd party application.

Jason from Jason Oxley Electrical Services

Fantastic software.

Overall very pleased with the service. When I was setting up I talked to grab your reviews about a couple things they responded very quickly.

Pros

Customers now actually give me reviews that are displayed on my website. My Google rank seams to of improved since using grab you reviews. Im now number two when electrician wokingham is searched. Up from six. Take a look at my site and see for yourself. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Cons

Im in the UK and the date on the reviews displayed is in US format. Would love to see in UK format.

Reasons for Choosing Grab Your Reviews

No need to pay for any other review sites. This software takes advantage of free reviews and displays them on your website. How good is that.

Response from Grab Your Reviews

Replied October 2020

Hi Jason, Thanks for sharing your feedback, We are pleased to hear that you are getting the most out of our services and it help's grow your business. We are working on getting the date format issue sorted and will have an update soon for this. Thanks

Milin from ConfabPro

Excellent Software to increase the Brand Value and Awareness

The product is really nice and easy to use. Also, it helps in giving clear understanding of the business delivery qualities. I would definitely recommend this to others.

Pros

The ease of usages, the feature rich application and the dashboards

Cons

I dont think and see any cons as of now.

Jeff from Visitivity inc.

A solution that works great for my clients

The customer support is great and on top of helping me with any support i need fir my account and my clients accounts. They are open to input and committed to making their product better. I feel like they are a partner with me not just a product I use.

Pros

I love that I can easily explain to my clients how to use this software and get them grabbing reviews right away. It's easy to navigate the dashboard and my clients are loving how simple and effective it is.

Cons

Any issues I've had they resolved within 24 hours or less so I dont feel that there was anything thT didn't get resolved quickly.

Reasons for Choosing Grab Your Reviews

They reached out to me, listened to my needs, and I felt like they were trustworthy and would listen to my input.

Reasons for Switching to Grab Your Reviews

Customer support fell off all together and my clients had constant issues with billing, product breakdowns and limited communication with support staff

Urszula from Scandinavian Pantry

Scandinavian Pantry online shop owner

I'm so very proud of the reviews for my little shop. They help tremendously in getting new customers.

Pros

Fantastic. Great software. It actually encourages my customers to leave reviews that can be seen on my website

Cons

I like absolutely everything about this software.

bill from bill amos independent web designer

Brilliant System

Pros

easy to use and effective to send clients to the right places to leave reviews

Cons

it worked seamlessly i really didnt find any cons

Response from Grab Your Reviews

Replied October 2020

Thanks for your feedback Bill, We are pleased to learn that our Review Management System worked flowless for your business.

Manthan from M2 Web Solution

Pros

It has made it incredibly easy to show my reviews from various sources on my website

Cons

Social sharing need to be good so that anyone can share on his/her social platform.

Rahul from Pixel Connection

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Works great

Pros

It's easy to use, simple. Straightforward interface to manage all reviews from one login

Cons

None so far. Been using it for a few months.

Marisol from Self employed

Grab your reviews

My overall experience with grab your reviews has been great. It hasn't been long since I started using it but so far I like it and will definitely keep using it.

Pros

What I mostly liked about this software is that you can track reviews on a lot of multiple review sites such as Google, Yelp and also on Facebook.

Cons

To be honest theirs nothing that I disliked about this software. Haven't had no issues so can't say anything negative about it.

Ger from XcelR8 Health and Fitness

XcelR8

Pros

It's a great service , promotes the business, easy to manage & customer support is always available if ever a problem arises.

Cons

I have nothing bad to say about this software......All positive