What are aReservation users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using aReservation software through verified user reviews

• icon"This software is user friendly for people who struggle with technology."
  • icon"This makes direct booking of my experiences so simple. Customer service is WONDERFUL and having a direct booking option for us saves us so much money."
  • icon"The software is very easy to navigate through so it was extremely easy to use."
  • icon"Some functions can not be corrected after a mistake is made, example a customer is shown paid in the system by mistake."
  • icon"Not being able to make my own categories for why something is returned or discounted other than the very few choices. It's not always an employee's fault for bad weather for a refunded reservation."
  • icon"I don't like that I do not have enough time to learn everything indexic can do so I miss out on some resources I could be using."

Browse all aReservation Reviews

• Have you used aReservation and would like to share your experience with others?

MaryAnn

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great product, even better support

My experience with aReservation and aWaiver has been great.

Pros

aReservation meets all our needs and is easy to use. My favorite function is aWaiver--we can have guests sign waivers in advance, on iPads in the office, or even on our company phones on the boats. All in all this is a solid company with great people who started as tour operators and understand our challenges and are always working to ensure they meet our needs.

Cons

I don't have any complaints at this time. Every issue I've ever encountered was user error and we promptly got assistance when needed.

Reasons for choosing aReservation

There was no hard sales pitch, they don't oversell their product. Many of the other companies try to poach customers. The aReservation team took the time to listen to my needs as an operator.

Reasons for switching to aReservation

I switched due to lack of support--it was never easy getting ahold of my account manager. I also went through about six changes in account manager in a year.

Response from Indexic

Mary Ann, thank you for your review. We have plans to create a better products based on what people like you tell us. Mark

Heather

aReservation

We love aReservation and are so happy we switched products this year. I wish we had switched sooner.

Pros

Once I learned the software it is very easy to use. My favorite feature is that I can see all my reservations and book new ones from my phone. I’m not tied to a computer. I can capture customer information very quickly. I can quickly see all of my available resources and respond to my customers without them having to wait. The customer service is EXCELLENT! Response rates to my question are so fast because they understand we have customers standing in front of us.

Cons

Altering an existing reservation is not always an easy process.

Reasons for choosing aReservation

It checked all the boxes of what I needed. The number one aspect was being able to conduct business using my phone.

Reasons for switching to aReservation

Customer service at RentCentric was very slow to respond.

Response from Indexic

Heather, thank you for your comments. Our backend was designed by tour professionals like you is the reason it is so easy to navigate. Thanks again Mark

Leah

Great Company!

My overall experience is great! I am very glad that we switched from our old software to Indexic and I look forward to working with them in the future.

Pros

I love how responsive everyone who works at Indexic is. I like they are constantly making improvements to the software! It is integrative and help is only a phone call or text away if there is an issue I need help with.

Cons

Some of the features are set up as hidden or more back door, but that could be that I also do not have experience with the new system yet.

Cameron

Indexic is the best!

The software alleviates a lot of time consuming task allowing myself and staff to spend our time on task that help build my business.

Pros

As a business owner my time is valuable and better spent with guests than in front of a computer. Indexic offers as very simple and user-friendly interface. Not to mention their support team is second to none.

Cons

I honestly cannot list any flaws with my software. If there is ever an issue, after a short email or phone called it is always solved.

Reasons for choosing aReservation

The service team! In a small business having the ability to connect with a representative and have any issues resolved or questions answered is a must.

Response from Indexic

Hi Cameron We greatly appreciate your business and will continue to work hard to exceed your expectations. Thanks Mark

Kevin

Service is what they stand for!

Best group to work with, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] answers all calls or returns calls quickly

Pros

It is a easy system that all office help catches on to very quickly. Indexic team works to try to keep you happy, and they respond with new products.

Cons

We have no concerns with the software, thay work hard to keep the system current.

Reasons for choosing aReservation

Just great people that know what the tour operators need

Response from Indexic

Hi Kevin and thanks for your business. I'm so happy to hear things are going well for you and your business. Thanks Mark

Lisa

Support is key!

Pros

The people that we have worked with; from the introduction to implementation to launch, have been incredible. We appreciate that we can call and get an answer within minutes. If we had changes that were necessary within the software, their IT department did their best to implement it efficiently. They listened to our needs and did their best to make them possible.

Cons

There are many steps to get to the final result. Training and mastering takes longer than expected. However, the support team quickly gets us to where we need to be if we can't figure it out.

Reasons for switching to aReservation

They were located in Amsterdam. Questions we had needed to be typed and sent to them. Phone calls were difficult to make to them. They have many holidays...and their office closed when we were able to contact them after the chaos of our mornings. Discounts were difficult, and they didn't require renters to leave their phone numbers.

Response from Indexic

Lisa, thank you for your recommendations and praise. You are a wonderful company to partner with. Mark

Fawn

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Excellent reservation and equipment management software!

Excellent organization that has been a joy to work with and very attentive to whatever questions or needs we send their way!

Pros

The ability to book online or over the phone, and have the system manage the varied rental reservations needs from boat rentals, to waverunner rentals and tours to parasailing rides-- with varying rentals times and groups etc. has been incredible. The software has streamlined our operations and enabled us to service our customers quickly and efficiently.

Cons

I can't think of any cons off the top of my head.

Reasons for choosing aReservation

The support with implementation was superb and their on-going support is first rate!

Response from Indexic

Fawn, Wow, I'm blushing. Your comments made my day. Thank you for your years of partnering with Indexic. Mark

Phillip

We love aReservation

We have had other reservation systems let us down but aReservation has worked flawlessly for us for many years.

Pros

This software is very user friendly and is easy to learn and to teach our employees how to use it.

Cons

There are no cons for this software. This software is perfect for our business.

Reasons for choosing aReservation

I researched all of the reservation systems that were on the market. I contacted other businesses similar to my business and aReservation was the only service that other businesses were totally satisfied with.

Response from Indexic

Phillip, we appreciate your many years of partnering with us. Thank you so much for your review, Mark

Just Chute Me rates Indexic awesome

My overall experience has been great. Easy to work with team. The owners are very nice.

Pros

Able to sell tickets 24hours. Easy to move reservation. The customer purchases and chooses the time.

Cons

Everything is working properly right now so no cons.

Response from Indexic

David, thank you for your 5-star review. Mark

Ryan

Awesome

Awesome

Pros

Easy to use. And customer service is great

Cons

Credit card holds take to much time to enter

Reasons for choosing aReservation

Because they are the best

Response from Indexic

Ryan, thank you for your comments and recommendations. It's from suggestions like yours that we created Indexic to do exactly what you need to run your business. Mark

Best in the business

I can't say enough about this software. This company focuses on the "guts" of what is needed. The other software companies always have a new sales rep every 4-6 month calling me. I have had the same people from Indexic since I started with them. They actually are familiar with "what I know" and what I don't know how to do well on a computer.

Pros

This software is by far the most intuitive software out there. If your company is large and offers a lot of different activities this is for you. It's resource module allows you to schedule equipment across multiple activities. I do Jetski Rentals, Jetski Tours, Banana Boats, Boat rentals and Parasailing. The software allows me to maximize my equipment use. Example: We have guides take out our Jetski rentals and Safaris. If I am booked out my system will actually turn a boat into a guide ski, thus allowing me to rent out one more ski. That is just the tip of the iceberg. If I do a package of multiple activities. It assigns the correct resources to the activity. There is no way you can over book!!!!

Cons

Nothing. The owners and support staff have been helpful every step of the way. I have actually called them after hours and the picked up the phone to help me.

Reasons for choosing aReservation

Most expandable and customizable.

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Without Indexic, I would not have been able to grow to where I am today.

My business is complicated because I have multiple locations and multiple types of resources and rates. Having all this in one platform has allowed me to spend more time to focus on other parts of my business and saved me from hiring a full-time reservationist. Whenever I have a question, the response time has been exceptional!

Pros

My business I believe is the hardest to get together working properly due to all of the locations, different inventories, rates and seasons...and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] got me going really quick and easily. There have been questions over the years on things and response to them have been exceptional! By taking reservations like this, I don't have to pay someone 30hrs/wk to manage the deliveries and pick-ups. I make money sleeping and print a report that tells me what to go do that day!

Cons

Most questions I get from people trying to use the system are that they don't understand what tickets are and they think 2 p.m. is the delivery time. People don't read the information on the screen and they end up calling texting and emailing those questions a lot.

Response from Indexic

Mark, thank you so much for your review. We are able to continually improve our product because of your great suggestions. Thank you again, Mark

Replied February 2021

Ginger

Industry: Public Policy

Indexic made my life so much better

Since using indexic we have fewer no-shows, we have a place to keep up with our customers. And anytime I need any help, the staff at indexic is there for me and stays on it till my problem is completely solved!!

Pros

I LOVE the customer service indexic provides!!! I LOVE how easy it is to use and make my reservations, keep up with what is going on, and just makes my life so much better!!

Reasons for choosing aReservation

The customer service and the resource calendar were big sellers!!

George

Customer service outweighs the learning process

I was very uneasy in the beginning until our personal representative, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], explained that she was only a call away and not to ever worry about asking questions that it is the reason she is here for us. Having that type of support made the whole process enjoyable.

Pros

I like how you can input different types of labeling issues for products which allows for different types of employees to locate product. For example, the name of the item and a product number versus just a product number.

Cons

Not being able to make my own categories for why something is returned or discounted other than the very few choices. It's not always an employee's fault for bad weather for a refunded reservation. It can be Renter error.

Response from Indexic

George, Thank you for your 5-star review and suggestions. We appreciate your suggestion and I will share them with the team. Thank you again, Mark

Replied September 2020

Robert

Parasail

indexic is great

Pros

that it works and does everything I need for my business thank you indexic

Cons

I think they have mastered all thing about online reservations it has been working great

Response from Indexic

Robert, thank you for your business and comments. You are great too. Mark

Eric

Thourough software and great service

Defiantly helps get the bookings effectively around the clock

Pros

My Favorite part about this software is anytime I had a question or problem I had a personal assistant in figuring it out

Cons

For my style business, it would be best to have a tip prompt after the card is run, so the customer can privately decide a tip, and maybe a signature afterwards.

Better more personalized service

Response from Indexic

Hi Eric, thanks for your input. We do have plans to incorporate a full POS system into our software in the upcoming year which would address this issue you are having. Kat will be in touch as soon as it is complete. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we appreciate it.

Replied November 2019

Tim

Industry: Security and Investigations

How Indexic Improves Business

There was an amount of visitors to the web site showing on the logs but few following up with a phone call. The software herein solved that problem by providing a Buy Now button.

Pros

Ease of use and very good customer support. Never have I had question or problem to which the answer was not immediately provided. This support includes entering a number of classes for clients that helped to capture visitors to the web site that might otherwise have been lost.

Cons

There is nothing in my experience that fits this category.

Response from Indexic

Hi Tim, You are awesome too! Thanks for your partnership. Mark

Ellen

Industry: Farming

Exactly What I Need

I love how adaptable this software is! We’re so pleased that we can easily manage waivers, schedules, and adapt and customize events for customers.

Pros

This makes direct booking of my experiences so simple! Customer service is WONDERFUL and having a direct booking option for us saves us so much money!

Cons

There’s a bit of a learning curve, but the customer service is fabulous and there’s plenty of information on the FAQ page. I wish there was an app, but the mobile site is definitely usable.

Hefty “finders fee” through Airbnb Experiences

Response from Indexic

Ellen, our focus on customer service is a commitment we have made as we know that is what really makes a difference between us and everyone else. Cheers, Mark

Anthony

A great service!

It has been a great experience.

Pros

It is easy to use and the customer service is excellent.

Cons

I didn't find anything troublesome. This is a great service.

Response from Indexic

Anthony, Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. I will pass on your appreciation to our customer service team. Thanks again Mark

Replied October 2020

Adulson

Tour Operator

The team is outstanding, Great Support

Pros

Plug & Play, Easy to implement to existing networ,

Cons

We have no dislikes about this product, we fully support the product

cost analysis productivity

Response from Indexic

Adulson, thank you for taking the time to write your review. Your comments are important.

Robin

So impressed with aReservation

I love using this system and can’t say enough good things about it. It makes my job so much easier. THANK YOU aReservation.

Pros

The software is very easy to navigate through so it was extremely easy to use.

Cons

Appsolultly nothing. Everything is so easy to use and customer service is the best.

Reasons for choosing aReservation

We looked at another system but once we saw this system we were sol.

Response from Indexic

Robin Thank you for your business. We look forward to helping you grow and save time Mark

Kent

Seemless reservation system

The customer service has been everything a small business owner wants and needs. Very responsive and available.

Pros

Allows me to focus on other things than booking and reservations. Works seemlessly with our existing website.

Cons

Native app for POS and check in so can be used without internet access and a separate POS.

Response from Indexic

Hi Kent, thank you for your comments and recommendations. We are working on a new POS right now that I know you will love. Mark

Dee

Golf Cart Waivers

positive

Pros

It allows the customer to read the waiver without stress and it captures the signature up front. I think the merchandise shop is quite clever, The videos were great.

Cons

it is simple once you get the hang of it

Response from Indexic

Hello Dee, Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. As you know our backend was created by tour professionals like you, which is why it is so easy to use. Thanks Mark

Annette

Best Experience Ever- User Friendly

Support is great and fast response

Pros

User Friendly - easy Best Experience Ever- User Friendly

Cons

everything works great - - User Friendly

Response from Indexic

Annette, Thank you so much. We appreciate you and your business. Thank you

Stuart

Very easy to use booking software

Pros

This software is user friendly for people who struggle with technology.

Cons

No problems with the software right now.

4.96/5 out of 25 reviews