• Pros

• "Super easy to use and very practical. Easy to learn and customize. "

• "The easy set up and the AMAZING customer service."

• "The entire system is very user friendly and very in depth on all of its data entry applications. I love that it is easy to use and easy to train my team on!"

• Cons

• "The only thing is that I have a hard time with is the $250 monthly fee. I think it is a lot considering most float spas in the country profit under $100k per year."

• "Wish it was easier to use on my phone but that's a small matter. "

• "Hard to say, since it's been so great. One thing I wish I had was a way to put an expiration date on gift cards, but I'm sure that will be added soon if they see this."

Browse HelmBot Reviews

Brad from Float.Calm

Save Time, Money, and Headaches

It is my one-stop shop and has led to great efficiencies with our wellness centre. I can't recommend Helmbot and the team around it enough.

Pros

My background is in electronic health record software for cancer clinics and integration with existing hospital systems so I have seen dozens of products over the years. All come with pros and cons for their specific niche market. From the business side of things they often require staff to touch 2-3 pieces of software on any given day leading to training issues, upgrade testing bottlenecks and worst of all inconsistency of care for patients/clients. The fact that Helmbot contains all the features you could want to run your clinic, health / wellness centre, without a bunch of one-off features built for specific customers is refreshing. All the features integrate together to give it its power. A robust appointment scheduler that is integrated into an online portal for customers to self-schedule, an instant messaging tool for internal communications, ample notepads to keep detailed accounts of every interaction, a POS, customer appointment notifications, inventory and order tracking, staff shift scheduling, a group logbook, resource management, task generators to make sure everything is done on time, and so much more. Upgrades are also seamless as the software is all cloud based and updates are rolled out regularly. Even contacting and communicating with customer support is built right into the platform. The time savings on training staff on 1 system instead of 3 or 4 is worth the price of admission alone.

Cons

Integration with third-party apps or other CRM or EHRs is limited however the team is constantly assessing and adding new features as demand dictates.

Reasons for Switching to HelmBot

We used Mindbody during a trial month and had nothing but problems so we made the switch to Helmbot over 6 years ago now. We found the software was bloated with features that weren't relevant to our business and it demonstrated a lack of disipline with cutting features.

Hailey from Capitol Floats Auburn

Best customer service on the planet

Great. I use the helmbot to send gift cards and my employees use it to clock in and out. It’s a useful tool.

Pros

This software does prettty much everything. From scheduling appointments, to setting up an online store, internal staff scheduling, recording testing levels, providing customer reports, and being full of any feature you could possibly want—floathelm’s got it covered. The BEST part of this software is the customer support team. Any question, feature idea or problem I encounter is ALWAYS answered, solved or investigated within hours. No long wait times, no hassle, no problem. If something comes up that their team can’t handle, they are proactive in getting the message to the right people who can help solve the problem. Further, they offer over the phone help if ever needed, with no long wait times or frustration. Special shout out to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], who have helped me navigate many many many MANY questions or confusions and always offer helpful tips and feedback into how I can use the software to the best of its ability.

Cons

I wish there was an app. An app would make floathelm even better for customers and admins alike.

Reasons for Choosing HelmBot

Floathelm is streamlined. It makes the customer experience simple, easy and stress free. It has a lot of internal features, but the external customer experience makes it simple for clients to schedule without getting frustrated by too many options or lack of organization.

Wade from Float Canmore

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great software

Highly recommended

Pros

The ease of use and detailed reports are amazing. The fact that it integrates easily into my website is awesome

Cons

The use over devices like smart phones can be cumbersome.

Geoff from GoFloat Studios

One of the only ERP systems that doesn't suck

Pros

It is easy to use from both a customer and business point of view. Setup and integration is easy, it is niche to float centres which makes it perfect if you are a float centre. Having worked in other companies with other ERP systems like Oracle and Netsuite, I can say with full certainty this is by far way better than those software systems simply because it doesn't have all the back-end issues those systems have, which are not tailored to any specific industry, and because of it's one-size-fits all approach is horrible for adapting to your business. If you are a float center, Floathelm fits perfectly in, and the customizations for adapting to your specific needs as a float center are so much tighter and easier to implement. Customer service is very helpful and quick, and I'm not waiting on back and forth emails between developers to maybe partially fix something a week later down the road.

Cons

If you are not a float center, then this probably isn't for you.

Reasons for Choosing HelmBot

All the problems I listed above with other software business systems. I know other float centers or fitness gym owners who use it and it is just a terrible service for an even worse price.

Response from HelmBot

Replied August 2020

Thanks so much for the review Geoff, and the kind words! Just so you know, since you joined we've added support for many other modalities like massage, yoga, acupuncture, salon services... even escape rooms!

Jesse from Float Toronto

Best Booking Software I've Ever Experienced!

Absolutely amazing. The software is very intuitive and clean. The team behind the scenes are superstars.

Pros

I absolutely love Helmbot - its been an essential component of our business. Its super user friendly from both a customer and staff point of view. The developers are extremely receptive to feedback - often implementing feedback suggestions within days!

Cons

I honestly dont have any negative feedback about it. Have our business run on Helm is amazing - I feel very lucky. We started with them just as they were launching theeir product - its continuously improved over the last 6 years. Now its smoother than ever.

Reasons for Choosing HelmBot

After I took a private tour of the software, it became quite obvious that these guys were really onto something with their product. They are very passionate about making Helmbot the best it can be!

Reasons for Switching to HelmBot

MindBody had all types of issues for us. It was very clunky and was not customizable in the ways we needed.

Laura from Floating Therapy

Helm navigates booking success

Customer service is stellar with Float Helm, their team responds quickly regardless if it’s a question, comment or needing help. From day 1 they took their time to ensure we were comfortable with learning the system, offering 1 on 1 live training and their features from booking to classes, gift cards and practitioners are all highly functional and easy to use.

Pros

Booking for multiple services and practitioners is easy and so customizable with Helm. After using other booking system I highly recommend Float Helm!

Cons

We transferred 2yrs worth of client booking from Mindbody and lost some client notes but we opted for that feature. Helm makes it easy to do a cohesive integration

Reasons for Choosing HelmBot

Features, customer service, they have a clear understanding of the wellness & float industry, they take suggestions and criticisms to heart and always strive to be better improving their program. Very happy with the choice

Reasons for Switching to HelmBot

Liked the features of Helm, knew many float owners using them for multiple practitioners recommending. Pricing is awesome, saving almost $100/m with even more features.

Devon from oGoFloat

Best customer support hands down!

Overall, using Helm has helped our business grow because it has saved us time by performing our membership renews automatically and sending out auto emails for followup etc. We now have the ability to sell gift cards and float packages online also which has been a huge boost. Prior we would have to do this over phone, email, or in person.

Pros

The booking of appointments is very easy to navigate and setup. I love how customer support is available to answer your questions at all times. Responds within 20 minutes typically. The software is very interactive through each page. There are a lot of links to click that make navigating to all different areas very easy. The customization of how services, packages, and memberships are used is also incredible. The auto renewal of memberships and the auto emails going out has been a huge help in our business. Integration over to Helm was pretty seamless. We did not import previous customer appointments which made the transition quicker but lack the previous history. The option was there for us to import that, but we declined it.

Cons

The biggest thing we don't like about Helm is the Mobile side. I think this has lots of room to grow. It does work and you can navigate through the whole system via mobile, which is great for the back end but the customer experience on the mobile can be improved. I mentioned above that I like the many different links within every page, but what I don't like about this is that they are kind of hidden and have to be found. This is more of a time / experience of software. The more we use it the more we find and remember. The ability to use more then just one payment option would be nice, (I know this is a work in progress). The system does send out auto emails, but being able to customize them more would be a great addition. We held back from using Helm for a while because of the poor mobile experience, but the pros to the software started to out weigh the negatives which is when we decided to make the switch.

Reasons for Switching to HelmBot

Helm allowed us to be more float specific and use the data collection side. Helm has a better auto email setup and allows our memberships to renew automatically. Helm also allowed us to be able to sell services and G/C online.

Pamela from Sunshine Float and Integarted Health

Helmbot Review

great, helm is always been a pleasure to deal with when I have issues or questions. They seem to always be adapting.

Pros

ability to sell packages and create memberships and ability to keep records of float tank specs

Cons

Not able to have secured documents for writing notes on clients for my eyes only and I can use it for my register massage therapy /osteoathic practice -- I have to use Jane -- therefore im paying for two online scheduling softwares.

Reasons for Choosing HelmBot

it was geared for float centres and I needed the membership options.

Reasons for Switching to HelmBot

Booker was more expensive and not adaptable and plus hem is geared toward float centres and I appreciate that the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are doing so much for the float industry!

Carla from The Zaniya Center

BEST Scheduling Software ever!

Can't say enough positives about this company! You won't be disappointed!

Pros

SUPER Easy. From the set up support to after care they are extremely responsive and helpful. If there is a feature I ask about and they don't have it they suggest a way around it. All of my clients like how easy it is to schedule. The reports are exactly what I need in tracking everything I do!

Cons

Wish it was easier to use on my phone but that's a small matter.

Reasons for Switching to HelmBot

Mind body got crazy expensive and their customer service was nearly impossible to reach.

Katrena Love from Ascend Float Spa

Scheduler

Support is awesome and available when you need them. Implementing Booking and Running reports on customers, reservations, payments, and so much more is made simple and overall user friendly.

Pros

Ease of customer use, booking process with auto scheduling of customers back to back. Being able to access reservations, reports, and built in auto referral program.

Cons

Unable to mass text customers with special offers.

Reasons for Choosing HelmBot

Metrics for maintaining consistent monitor inside float rooms

Online waiver

Kelly from Drift Float & Spa

Amazing Software

FANTASTIC

Pros

Has a ton of functionality. Basically my entire business and internal communications runs through this software. It's user friendly for my clients and staff alike. The design is very nice and well thought out.

Cons

Really nothing. If you need a function that isn't there, you contact support and they are extremely quick to respond.

Reasons for Choosing HelmBot

It had more functionality and was made for everything I need. It has a more user friendly experience for booking as a client than other services.

Gregory from Float Madison

I've toured them all and after 5 years of using Helmbot, I KNOW I made the right choice

Modern, clean, very easy to use, great-looking, neat and non-cluttered, stellar customer support, has all the functions I need for scheduling software, and if I have an idea of something I think could be added to the software it's easy to have a conversation with the developers to see if they would consider adding it. I demoed at least 6 other similar software programs and Helm was the best value and the best of all I demoed.

Pros

For running a float center, it's the perfect software. Guests tell us all the time how easy it is to book appointments through the software without having to contact us. The customer support is stellar, usually getting a response to emails within an hour (often within minutes). It keeps great records of useful data and integrates well with Google analytics and Facebook Pixel. Setting up schedules and editing them if needed is very easy. Overall, it was very easy to learn and use and is the perfect fit for my business.

Cons

There are a few things I didn't like at first, but customer support took my feedback and made changes. It's not that there were problems, but rather things that could be added to make the software even better such as internal waivers which they added. I wish I had more useful constructive criticism but I can't think of anything the software is missing or any problems I've run into.

Reasons for Choosing HelmBot

For the reasons mentioned above. It offered more of what I needed and seemed to have the best overall value.

Andrew from Float Seattle

The ONLY choice for Float and Wellness center booking

I love how intuitive the interface is. It allows for smooth operation of the business from day to day, easy reporting, task management, and more...all in one place! Training new employees has never been easier as well

Pros

Made for float centers by a float center. Float Helm addresses all of my daily operation and booking needs, and then some. The robust features, constant improvements, and reliable and friendly support are allamazing.

Cons

Honestly, not much. The transfer of our 5 years of data from another booking system was incredibly seamless. Every time I find an issue or think of an idea for a feature, I know I can pass it to the Float Helm team and they'll be on top of it right away!

Reasons for Switching to HelmBot

We wanted something that was tailored to our needs. MindBody is great, but we found many features to be too clunky or simply irrelevant for our float center.

Robert from Salt Float Center

Why would any float center use anything than software designed specifically for a float center?

I use Helmbot for everything including scheduling, POS, project management, time reporting, automated emailing, reporting, tank maintenance records, referrals, comps, and more

Pros

Super intuitive, highly customizable, multi-functional and just fun to use. Constantly updated with relevant and helpful functionality (i.e waiver capability)

Cons

It's hard to find fault with FloatHelm, but I would like to see a feature which allows easier transfer of float credits and maybe some sort of mass update function. When we had to close due to COVID shutdown, it would have been nice to be able to mass update all expiration dates.

Reasons for Choosing HelmBot

Mindbody was overly complicated, overly customizable to the point where you were almost writing code, too expensive, hard selling customer support and generally clunky boring software.

Janette from Bliss float centre

Helm is amazing

Awesome. When I have questions or issues they get back to me right away . I rarely have any technical issues with the software , mostly ‘how do I do this’ questions which they always help me out with.

Pros

I have been using this software for years and it has been the cornerstone of my business . It is very easy to use , and has every feature that I need to run my business , take care of my customers and download and analyze my data in meaningful ways. They keep adding features that just sweeten the deal. Customer service is FAST and super friendly.

Cons

Can’t really think of much, except I wish it was less expensive .

Reasons for Choosing HelmBot

Helm is really comprehensive in what it offers . Customer care , data reporting, booking , sales, plus is super simple to use . It was an easy choice.

Anand from om.life Wellness Modern Recovery Spa

We LOVE Helm Bot *****

Since Day1 (6/2016), I was impressed by the interactions I was having with the team. Every step along the way, HelmBot has improved and has been a blessing to my business in how I handle my scheduling, payments, employee management, and tasks.

Pros

HelmBot is such an intuitive, easy to use and all encompassing system that I run 90% of my business on. The team is so responsive, and open to suggestions. They really seek to understand any potential challenges wellness centers like myself have, but are always evolving into a better system. The people that work there are amazing and always available.

Cons

Theres not much I do not like about them

Reasons for Choosing HelmBot

The best fit for my business was HelmBot, and also had the best pricing and best client experience.

Michelle from SYNC Float Center

Ideal for our start-up!

HelmBot keeps all the information we need for ourselves and our (future) employees organized in one space! It's easy to implement and use in all ways.

Pros

This program has been integral to our business. As new float center owners and operators, it was so reassuring to be able to rely on those who paved the way before us to set up a program addressing all the details we didn't know we needed to worry about. Customer support is excellent!

Cons

I do not have any complaints about HelmBot. They are always innovating and adding useful features.

Reasons for Choosing HelmBot

We love the back end of HelmBot to track our metrics, it's user friendly for our customers, and we feel the developers understand our needs better than the competition.

Zane from Float Horizen

Everything a float spa needs!

It’s been good overall!

Pros

I really like the layout of the scheduling page and the ease of use. There is a learning curve but once all the kinks are ironed out it is a great tool.

Cons

The first couple years we used the software it was primarily just for float therapy. New features are constantly added which adds to the value and functionality of Helm.

Reasons for Choosing HelmBot

Because the folks who developed are pioneers in the float industry and designed this specifically for float spas. They have since added many more features for other services to make it a practical system for a variety of services, therapies, etc.

Andy from Float Milwaukee

Industry: Mental Health Care

Best software I’ve used

I have been beyond happy with Helmbot from the beginning and it keeps getting better and better. The value for what you get is unbeatable.

Pros

Very intuitive to use and does so many things. From scheduling to time tracking to measurement tracking and so much more. It makes it easy to run and keep track of what’s going on when I’m not at the shop also, with the built in communication and web based platform.

Cons

Whenever something is unclear or a new idea comes to mind it’s very easy to immediately contact support and they respond extremely fast. New features are constantly being added.

Reasons for Choosing HelmBot

Pricing, user interface, features.

Dylan from Float Shoppe

Great software for any services business

From initial setup and transfer of years worth of customer information to daily operations and customer support, HelmBot has been the best piece of software we have used for our business bar none.

Pros

Extremely simple and intuitive user experience over a very deep and customizable software

Cons

limited auto-email integration means more manually sending of emails to customers.

Reasons for Switching to HelmBot

This product feels bloated and is difficult to train employees on. HelmBot also has several additional features including creating tasks for employees, logbook, employee manual, recording of internal business metrics and more.

Chaz from Healing One

Helmbot all the way!

My experience with Helmbot and their team has been quite amazing! They are always there to help or listen to any ideas you may have about their system. They even have a little question/problem/praise bar that is on the Helmbot for anything you might need from them and they have always gotten back to me the same day! Wouldn't ever dream of switching to a new system.

Pros

Cons

We saw that some of the reporting systems could have more functionality and since then we have reached out to the Helmbot team about these issues and they are actively working on them. Some of our issues have been fixed and some are still in the oven last I chatted with them.

Reasons for Choosing HelmBot

Helmbot was the best system on the market for my healing/floatation business when I started 5 years ago so I went with them. To this day to the best of my knowledge it is still the best system on the market for healing services and mainly floatation services. 10/10 from me on the Helmbot!

Sarah from Serenity Now Float Spa

We love using Helmbot to help keep our business organized!

We would be absolutely lost without Helmbot! We use this system on a daily basis and it is essential for our business. From reminders for employees to clock in and alerts if an employee did NOT sign in helped save my business one day when an employee abandoned their shift! We also rely on Helmbot to keep us organized and this is where we communicate with other staff. It is our booking system, our point of sale system and data storage for all of our guests.

Pros

We love the ease of use, the fact that it is our POS, scheduling system & internal communication system all in one place! The reports are easy to find and help us stay informed. It is easy to compare sales from previous weeks/months/years. They system is versatile and easy to use.

Cons

I would like to be able to be more flexible with the appearance of the shopping page on my website. There are not many options to how this page looks when people go to look at pricing on the website.

Reasons for Choosing HelmBot

Helmbot was specific to our industry, but versatile enough to work with all of what we have to offer. It is easy to use, affordable and had everything we needed in one place.

Heather from Samana Float Center

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Helm is the ONLY way to go if you have a personal services business

Life saver. saved money time and headaches! We started with a different scheduler and we have so many places to go to check in, and then collect payment. Then the paper trail for the tank health, it was a nightmare, then the HELM can and saved the day!

Pros

The easy set up and the AMAZING customer service.

Cons

I would like to be able to go back to the membership reports from the customer account. We have a lot of Credit Cards that are invalid and it would be nice to be able to go from the account back to the report

Reasons for Switching to HelmBot

Too hard to book online and then way too many processes for check in and payment and Tank hisotry

Albert from Floatnow

HelmBot: Friend of the float

Pros

Float and massage practitioner scheduling works great, lots of good things for payment processing and back end admin stuff. I like that it serves as a comprehensive system for POS, Inventory, scheduling (both staff and client), and other functions of running a small service-based business.

Cons

Lack of API makes integrations nearly impossible. Difficult to sync with anything else. There are some user interface difficulties that make scheduling employees tedious at times. Multi-location support is ok at best. Online schedule lacks customisability.

Telisa from Float Robins

Helm...Highly Recommend!

I love it!

Pros

The integration of booking, sales, email and text messages is awesome. I have recommended Helm to several of my friends who own businesses, none of who own float centers. It's designed for float centers but can be used for so much more.

Cons

Helm is big. Sometimes it's difficult to remember how I did something in the Helm if I haven't done it recently or if I don't do it very often and it may be difficult to figure out the logic of how certain items are set up in the Helm. However, their customer service is ON POINT. I can always get an answer to what I'm looking for quite quickly.

Reasons for Choosing HelmBot

Helm seems to be the float industry standard AND the customer service aspect made it very easy.

Kalyn from Cloud Nine Flotation

Best Software for Float Centers

I couldn't run my business without HelmBot. It organizes my sales, and services. Allows me to take online or manual appointments. NEVER fails, and gives great reports I use monthly.

Pros

I like how it is focused on float centers but allows for retail and other modalities.

Cons

It's complicated software and there is so much to it that the learning curve is high for me. But I'm not computer native.

Reasons for Choosing HelmBot

I was sold because of flexibility, focus, price and the excellent customer service.

Matt from Float8

Helm is perfect for our needs

We are very pleased with Helm. It's a CRM, service scheduler, employee management, online store and shop management platform all in one. Their customer service is always quick to respond and friendly.

Pros

Employee management including a SOP Guide and Task Generator.

Cons

It takes a little poking around to find some functions.

Reasons for Switching to HelmBot

More control over service types and it enabled us to merge several softwares into one.

Jessica from Thrive Wheeling, LLC

I LOVE the Flexibility & Responsiveness of the Helmbot Team

They've been amazing! From setup to daily ops, the HelmBot team has been fabulous! Small company relationships with big company features and flexibility! TOP NOTCH!

Pros

Flexible booking, personalized appearance, easy setup, responsive support, easy to use

Cons

We have a very unique setup and pricing that wasn't typical of other spas. Any needs we've had have been quickly addressed by the HelmBot team! THey've helped by adding features or (in rare cases) suggesting work arounds.

Reasons for Choosing HelmBot

Great reviews from other users.

Joseph from Serenus Float and Wellness Center

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

FloatHelm aka Helmbot is easy to use and works!

We started out with Helmbot, at the time they didn't have group/class booking capability, so we tried to use WellnessLiving for 6 months (which was a total nightmare). We ended up going back to Helmbot and we are very glad we did. Helmbot now has group/class booking capability.

Pros

Simplicity of use, it takes about a day of exploration to learn all the bells and whistles of the software. Overall it has been the easiest POS/Booking system we have ever used, and see no reason to ever change.

Cons

Wish there were more ways (number of tandem services) to modify services/combo of services.

Reasons for Choosing HelmBot

Ease of use, great customer service, and customizability of the software.

Reasons for Switching to HelmBot

WellnessLiving had too many latency issues, booking not working for some clients. Their App didn't always work and caused more issues then helped.

Nadeem from Float Valley Inc.

Floating happens here

I loved Helmbot since day 1, the customer service is incredible and you guys keep coming out with amazing features. I will definitely stick with this software for Float Valley

Pros

Its made perfectly for float center owners taking care of everything in one place in a seamless way

Cons

It could be more mobile friendly or have an app

Craig from relax: Float Spa

Great tool for our Float Center

Out of the options we had to explore, this was by far the best for our facility.

Pros

Once proficient with this software, it provides me ALL the pertinent information I need in regards to my clients, their profiles, waivers, scheduling, etc. On the backend, it provides us with everything we need to keep our float center operating in a safe and efficient manner. Recording measurements, task generators, log books and employee scheduling are all built into this software. It was built by a float center, for a float center, however it's not just float centers that can use this software.

Cons

There is a learning curve. It's not inherently user friendly at first, however the more you use it, that all seems to get ironed out.

Float Center Centric.

Gina from Healing Waters Therapeutic Float Center

It has what you need!

I would (and have) most definitely recommend this to anyone opening a spa/floatation therapy.

Pros

There’s so much I love about the Helm, where do I start? Being able to keep proper logs of daily measurements, ease of adding and changing package deals and offers, and don’t forget the graphs! There’s amazing graphs for frontend and backend that makes seeing what’s actually happening a lot nicer. The customer service has been spot on and almost always is responded to quickly.

Cons

One thing I would like to see change is that it be mobile friendly for my customers as well as my staff. Perhaps an app?

Reasons for Choosing HelmBot

Great word of mouth, enthusiastic employees

Justin from SYNC Float Center

Perfect For Our Business!

Incredibly positive.

Pros

You can tell this software was designed by people who understand our industry. Everything we need to keep track of the essentials of our business is built into it. The customer service is also fantastic- responsive and helpful. Most of the time, the problem isn't the software, it's that I haven't yet learned one of its features and need to be taught where to find it. They've thought of almost everything!

Cons

It can take a little work to fully understand and utilize everything it has to offer, but the team is very patient and always willing to get on a call with you to walk you through what you need to know.

Kevin from FLOAT STL

They make our lives so easy!

Pros

We love the way the Helmbot team receives our feedback, questions, and requests and responds to them with pace, consideration, and collaboration. We love the ease of use and intuitive design of the Helmbot. It just makes sense. Our new hires learn how to use the system quickly and find the process simple and enjoyable. Also, our customers love it! We constantly receive feedback from our customers who say that scheduling sessions is easy and they enjoy the email reminders and profile view options where they can see their credits and appointment history.

Cons

We love it all! Not much to complain about.

Amy from Float Harder

Helmbot Improves My Business

Tip top! I really am so happy with the software. There are always improvements being made and they really care about making the software work the way you want it to.

Pros

I like that Helmbot was specifically designed for the float industry to make operating float centers easier, it's always improving and now that it offers options for classes and services other than floating, there's no reason to consider using any other software.

Cons

I've been using Helm for almost five years and when there's something about it that doesn't work well for me, the team at Helm has always found ways to help adjust to our preferences or tasked the problem to be fixed.

Karolina from Freeze & Float Spa

Great Software

The software has been extremely user friendly and our customers have given us a lot of positive feedback while booking appointments.

Pros

The customer service with FloatHelm is incredible!

Cons

It was slightly difficult in the beginning to figure out how to set block scheduling for the different services.

Jenny from Liquid Zen

Feel very supported

Pros

The Helmbot team are awesome. They really listen and are always working to tweak their offering to be even better. It covers so many aspects of running a business from recording key indicators, rostering, customer management, easy interface for customer online booking, operational task management etc. etc. They understand the float industry and have built a system that works on so many levels.

Cons

There's not much to not like about Helmbot. There are a few things that we have limited control over such as automated text message content that would be great to be able to adapt to our specific requirements and managing declining credit cards is cumbersome but in the scheme of things these are small inconveniences.

Josh from Total Rejuvenation

The Helm is the best!

Pros

The Helm is incredibly user friendly. Everyone that hops on can easily glide through the screens taking them exactly where they need to be on desktop and mobile. The Helm team made implementing this software a walk in the park.

Cons

I don't have much to say on the Con side. This software is exactly what my business needed and if I come up with ideas on how to improve their team is quick to implement them.

Reasons for Choosing HelmBot

They rolled everything we needed to operate our business into 1 system instead of needing multiple.

Joanne from Eclipse

Customer love Helm!

Pros

Online booking for customers is a breeze!

Cons

I don’t like the visibility non-employees have into or booked sessions (greyed out boxes make it easy to determine number of reservations on any given day)

Others reviews!

Vivian from Hydro-ease

A must have

Amazing, great product, great service even although we are 8 hours ahead of time it’s still a top class service

Pros

I love it ease of use and how it allows me to have everything in one place. Even an intranet where we can communicate across the business through the log book. From Taking payments, leaving notes, recording water chemistry, setting shift patterns HELM has it all .. by far the best piece of kit we have outside of our float cabins

Cons

Nothing really .. if we find things as we go the guys are great at developing and adding features that just help to keep life simple

Reasons for Switching to HelmBot

Heard so many good reviews about HELM and all its features

Ryan from Capitol Floats

Highly recommend Helmbot

Overall highly recommend. Most importantly Customers love it too!

Pros

The ease and functionality of this software is very impressive. We have used this software for almost 5 years and have been thrilled with it. Their customer service team is top notch and are very passionate. I couldn’t imagine running our business without them.

Cons

It isn’t as robust as I’d like it to be with automation tools but that doesn’t mean there aren’t any.

Ease, functionality and price

Work life would be harder without it!

Pros

It’s so easy to schedule appointments (for the customer and staff). It’s visually attractive, and the customer service can’t be beat.

Cons

To say I like something the least is tough because Helm is very well thought out and created but for the sake of the question, the retail side could be just a bit better with regards to running brand specific reports/ Product sales, and order creation. Again, still well done compared to other self care/ wellness software.

Taylor from Magnolia Float Spa

Wonderful Software

Helmbot replaced our previous software and the transition was effortless. We are very happy with Helmbo!

Pros

Super easy to use and very practical. Easy to learn and customize.

Cons

No cons, the support team is super responsive.

Reasons for Choosing HelmBot

The float industry had a lot of good things to say about Helmbot.

Limited function

Colleen from Lma Mineral Float

Review from Lma Mineral Float

Our overall experience with Helmbot since opening not even a year ago has been amazing and overall a smooth transition. We learned the program quickly and always know if we have a question or problem, it will be resolved in a timely manner. We have been very pleased with Helmbot thus far.

Pros

Scheduling and payment features are easy to work with. Online booking is great for our clients. The customer support tool is fantastic and always timely. We have worked mostly with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and she has been fantastic every single time, always knows exactly what issue we are talking about and is able to resolve the issue for us rapidly.

Cons

Sometimes, the setting up services/memberships/etc. can cause slight issues for us. It is always something we figure out, but was slightly challenging in the beginning for us.

Jeremy from Float Effects

Excellent Product Matched by Excellent Customer Service

Absolutely excellent on every level.

Pros

In my "daily" job outside of running a flotation therapy center with my wife, I evaluate software platforms for use by other organizations and the one that employs me. Finding a software platform that is this incredibly robust, easy to use, implement and that has customer service that is knowledgeable, kind and responsive is rare and much appreciated. I rave about the Helmbot product and service to other potential float center owners all of the time.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of as it is truly an invaluable part of our business.

Kevan from Fort Worth Float Company

Excellent software

Pros

It was very easy to set up and start using, and has continued to be a great choice for my business. The best part is that the customer service and help has been super responsive, and always adding new and useful featues.

Charles from Float Tank Barrie

Love The Helm!

Pros

very user friendly interface that makes it super easy for customers to book online. Also includes a bunch of behind the scenes features to keep your business operating smoothly such as shift scheduling, task generators, a place to measure and track float tank metrics and more.

Cons

Only thing that was missing has been recently included, which is the ability to book classes as well.

Andrew Dannaoui from Balance Float

Great product but not the cheaperst

Pros

It can process money transactions, memberships and a good customer interface.

Reasons for Choosing HelmBot

Because a lot of other float centers use it and it was in my training. I probably should have done a little more research.

DAVID from STILL WATER FLOATATION

Take the Helm of your business...

Pros

Intuitive and thoughtful design that makes training easy.

Cons

I can't say I have found anything displeasing. It just works really well

Reasons for Choosing HelmBot

I found it be easier to use and filled the needs of my business more completely

Nathan from Infinity Float Spa LLC

Keeps my business running smoothly

Overall a great management program for my spa with a responsive and helpful customer support system .

Pros

User friendly , with easy setup. I am able to manage my in-house scheduling with ease and there is easy access for my clients to book appointments online.

Cons

I would like a function that would notify me when someone schedules an appointment online via text message .