• Pros

• "Service is FREE, Customer Service is always quick to reply and able to answer all my questions, easy to update stock system, clean and neat UI, learning curve not too high."

• "It's great to use. The support team is extremely attentive and quick on the answers. Committed to resolve. The dashboard app is very useful. Easy to split payments."

• "It super intuitive to use, easy and the graphs are super cool "

• Cons

• "missing some features but i trust they will add them soon"

• "Only con that I can think of is that you have to purchase the app if you have more than one store. Otherwise this app is awesome!"

• "Don't know if this is a con, but you really need internet connectivity to appreciate this app to the fullest"

Browse Loyverse Reviews

Ian from Dollhouse Tea Room

Industry: Restaurants

A lot of features given the super-budget price

It's been very easy to use after some initial setup (which is difficult on every platform).

Pros

Loyverse is in a rare space offering a very low cost product in the POS/restaurant ops space. Even at the low price point, they offer a kitchen tablet software (alternative to a kitchen printer), a POS for taking orders, sending orders to the kitchen and running a bill. It even has inventory management with alerts when your inventory is running low. With their SumUp integration you can do everything you need for running your restaurant without having to sign any long term contracts, setting up credit card processing, etc.

Cons

Loyverse isn't a "bundled" product like a Toast or an UpServe so you'll need to get your own tablets/phones for your team to use (tablet for the kitchen, handheld devices for your servers) but that ends up saving you a LOT of money. There are a few "missing features" if you're comparing to other POS systems, namely staff management, online ordering, delivery management but these aren't concerns for a lot of businesses. For our business we ended up going with Toast for some of these missing features and the dedicated support, networking equipment, etc. but Loyverse was a very strong consideration for us. One of the key features we need as a tea house is a "forced modifier" where someone selects a package (i.e. high tea) and then needs to make some selections (which teas they want to have). This sort of workflow existed on Toast but not on Loyverse as of the time of our evaluation.

James from Gidgets Gadgets and Gifts

Loyverse POS System

Overall for the price this app works and is a great companion to keeping inventory and having a Pos system on your device. You can scan barcodes which is kinda cool it would just be better if it could pull the item for sales info off the net I never had to use customer service so I really don’t know how they are

Pros

I have used this software for over a year now to try and keep track of inventory and have a POS system built into my phone and or tablet. It was very easy to set up although it does take some time to enter the inventory however that’s the same with any type of inventory software you use. It was easy to use and to teach other employees how to use

Cons

The thing I liked least about Loyverse POS system is when you are ringing items up for someone and say for example give the customer a discount for buying more than one item it was a little hard to complete and I had to go into the system a different way and use some finesse to get the client rang up right . Also you must be connected to WiFi to use this system and that kinda is a downside to it it ended up using a bunch of data on my cell

Reasons for Choosing Loyverse

I didn’t I ended up switch back over to PayPal here because as a Pos it was just a lot easier to use

David from Cervezas Artesanas Capitán S.L.U

Terrible handling of a simple +3years customer request

They are way too simple, so it´s good if you go out there to sell donut in a trolley (or coffee) but to run a restaurant I believe is not effective-.

Pros

It was easy to pay 10€ per month per employee

Cons

Too simplistic, at the end you pay way more than if you do a one time purchase of some equivalent software

Surya from The Himalayan Kitchen

The best POS I ever used in my life

I am running a small restaurant where I was looking for a payment system. This free Cash register is better than the paid ones. Because you can add, remove, edit the details in your own way. It will work with Bluetooth printers so I am very happy that I have connected one in the Kitchen and one in the bar. Its really handy, user-friendly. I love it. Thank you to all the Loyverse team for such great work.

Pros

It's free to use and easy to use. I can see all my reports in the system. The good thing is that you can download all your report on excel format which makes very easy to keep track of your financial records.

Cons

Tax calculation system is a bit complicated.

Andrius from Self-employed

Great, compatible with various businesses

Manage business processes

Pros

Possibility to connect various periferals such as Mini printers, scanners and so on. Flexible software, translated to LT.

Cons

Not very comfortable to use with smartphones, need category drop box as is on bigger screen devices.

Silvia from Proofing Parceria Administrativa

Industry: Facilities Services

It is very easy to use and deploy. Intuitive and agile.

Pros

Cons

It does not have a desktop app or system that we could make sales. So you need a tablet or a phone for that. In a composite product the sales of all items of these products you will only verify in modifiers view and you will not have an inventory of them.

Phil from Cafe Diem

A serious contender

Pros

I tried a few different iPad based POS systems when opening my Cafe, but settled on Loyverse as their features actually beat a lot of the paid systems out there, and it's free! Would definitely recommend trying out Loyverse first before settling on another system. Just because it's free doesn't mean it's not a serious contender.

Cons

Local payment terminal integration is lacking and cash up process could be built upon. However it more than makes up for this with the price tag (or lack thereof) and its array of features.

Simple POS Systems

Reduce the Invesment on hardware for retail kiosk as the software can be used on smartphones and tablets UserID with security codes helps to control access to POS system during operation

Pros

It is easy to setup process and the interface is very user friendly. It comes with Android and iOS app which makes it easy to deploy. No need to purchase hardware to use as it can be installed on any smartphone or tablets. Multi user capability helps business to assign userID to retail staff.

Cons

We lose the ability to use inventory management without paying subscription Only basic inventory functionality

Sheng from 10-4 Tackle

Great but missing features

If you have set prices for your items and no need to adjust those prices, the interface is quite easy. Their backend website is pretty good too.

Pros

I love the ease of use of this app however it has it's limitations.

Cons

Once the item is added to the "ticket" you can't adjust the price or add a discount.

Christian Nico from Self-Employed

Wonderful POS App!

Pros

I've been using the Loyverse suite in my business and it has been stellar! Highly recommended for small to medium businesses.

Gregory from A1 Analytics LLC

Loyverse- the Winner against ALL competitors I evaluated

A1 Analytics has a wide variety of data science clients, and this POS project was a bit unusual for us, but we also have expertise in a wide variety of SFA/CRM systems. As it turns out Loyverse and other POS systems are remarkably similar to SFA/CRM hosted systems, so POS projects are very easy for us. Loyverse has outstnading live customer support, a community board, and videos, so we actually enjoyed implementing this for a restaurant chain. They are delighted with the results, and it may open the door to other POS implementations for Loyverse. Based on our experience, we do not recommend that any restaurant with over 10 products or 10 tables attempt this on their own because in order to set up taxes, tips, tables, employees, roles, costs, cash prices, credit card prices, and multiple employees and devices, it's better left to a talented POS consultant. We expect that there will be A LOT of consolidation in the POS market and we view Loyverse as a category killer. The overall value and ROI is so high, we do not believe that the industry leaders in this space can sustain their competitive advantage much longer. Loyverse needs to do a better job of marketing themselves and partnering with world class system integrators.

Pros

At A1 Analytics, we created a matrix with about 100 factors, and 17 essential factors for MiG, ePOSnow, TouchBistro, Toast POS, Opensource POS, ComCash POS, Floreant POS, Unicenta, Lavu, Revel System, Squre, and AccuPOS and Loyverse. Loyverse was the best in our view based on price, features, support, customer reviews, simplicity, flexibility, and data import/export.It does not require special equipment and can be deployed on tablets and smartphones. It's well-suited to businesses with one or more stores or restaurants. It works beautifully and if you upload photos to the menus, it's very professional looking and attractive. I can set up taxes, discounts, refunds, tables, employees, user rights, marketing lists, sizes, colors, or food variations. The system comes with a variety of useful built-in reports and you can export all the transactions for advanced data mining. The pricing is FANTASTIC. The live customer support is even BETTER!

Cons

One client is in Colombia in South America. Some of the special characters in the Spanish language do not display properly. We're seeing if this is a browser font issue or a system issue we can resolve.

Souryams from marketing

Used and Highly Recommend

Great system for FREE. It may have its kinks but you can only expect so much from a free program. Oh and also, Customer Service is super responsive and helpful which made the use experience much more pleasant.

Pros

The fact that this software is free is the major selling point. It has all the features you would want as a POS system and creates a great platform for loyalty programs for your customers. The live updating stock feature is another plus and has come in handy in my multiple projects. Works great with retail and I've just begun to implement this in a cafe. It syncs of easily with my receipt printer. All this for FREE

Cons

As with other software, it can be overwhelming with the amount of features this application comes with. One of my least favorite issues was with updating the stock. I wish they had a more streamlined stock updating system. I often found myself with duplicates in my stock list which was throwing me off at the end of the month counting sales. However, this might just be a user error I have yet to sort out.

Adrian from X-Hale E-Liquids

A fantastic, 100% FREE-to-use POS software!

I tried so-called "free" POS software before. There was one that was actually good, so I ended up buying it (it was very cheap). In time, though, I ended up going back to printed inventories and sales records. Then, browsing, I found Loyverse POS. I was immediately assisted by their support staff, who answered ALL my questions and, within an hour, I had everything set up to cover my business' needs: PC management, PC-based Android emulation for a POS terminal dedicated to wholesale customers, and a n Android smart-phone based POS for retail. Loading my inventories was very simple, using an excel spreadsheet and importing the data. Re-arranging the data to better suit my needs was easy and intuitive. The staff are a click away to support you round the clock. Updates are constant, without being annoying, and always add welcome features. It can be tailored to different types of businesses, such as restaurants, retail, etc. And, best of all, it really, REALLY is 100% free. Go ahead, try it. You can thank me later. =)

Pros

It can be tailored to suit your specific needs. You have a team of highly qualified people to help and support you 24-7. It is 100% FREE. No hidden fees, no funny business. Constant updates, but not too often. Customer support is top-notch. Yes, I listed this twice, because it's THAT good!

Cons

Since it is a work in progress, some features have not been implemented yet, but they are working on them.

Jer from MKHS Dance Booster

Great graphic style POS with limitations

I highly recommend using this on IPads. Only Apple OS has the ability to lock their tablet to just one app (guided access). Android based tablets do not have this feature.

Pros

Easy to setup items to sell. The app can be used on either the Apple iPad or on Android base tablets. However stick with the Apple iPad because of the guide access feature is found only on Apple's OS. It easy to train rotating cashiers on this system. I do like the ability to split checks.

Cons

Not a true inventory if you are looking to see past and on-going stock. The system allows you to sell with negative inventory. As with graphic based display too much items can be overwhelming. Best for business with no more than 2 dozen items otherwise you will be spending too long of a time scrolling through pages to find the item. It's is nice that it has categories but that also take some time as well. When items are out of stock, system should give the owner the option to hid the item until it is restocked. There is no warning given and shown when stock is low or completely out to the cashier.. Only an email is sent indicating a low stock. There is no capabilities of sorting the displayed item or separating into groups visually. It's all done alphabetically. I am completely confused on the sales history in the back office. Sales by payment and sales summery don't match. The data sync is slow. It may take a few hours after the close of the day before all the sales are synced and shown in the back office. When using discounts and promotions the totals don't necessarily add up correctly. I am still trying to figure out why that is.

Claire from Capita Retail

August 2016

Loyverse POS, our Lifesaver!

As a start up retail company we needed a POS that was affordable, easy to use, had a loyalty program incorporated and that worked from a tablet.....Loyverse ticked all those boxes! In addition to this the customer support team were with us every step of the way from video tutorials to real time live chat...AWESOME!

Pros

Its soooooo easy to use and also secure, I would say its fool proof! Also the loyalty program is a wonderful idea, love the way it links with the QR code and allows us to send regular updates to our customers, and the fact that we can easily convert an excel file to a CSV file to import the data to the application....also the cost was definitely within our budget!

Cons

There's a few features we would like to see as are really quite necessary for retail, such as size and colour in a sub category, currently unavailable, but have been told its on its way :) Also we need to be able to offer a printed receipt, some people just prefer that to an email, but again we've been advised its possible! Under card payment options we would like to include the type of card used and the currency...Kuwait dinar has 3decimal places.

Sourya from Capital Cloud

Great for a FREE Service!

Overall I think this is a great service, especially since it's free! To have this many options available for a free service blows me away. I hope the can optimize the Loyalty system to be something other than making the customer download the app. It just didn't make sense for customers to download this app for only my shop as nobody else around her uses this system.

Pros

Cons

The only cons are for things that would usually have to be paid for. No currency converter, no option for multiple currencies, difficult to implement the Loyalty part for customers,

Michael from Mom's Favorite Fudge

Industry: Restaurants

Fastest store I ever setup...

I am a 40-year veteran of the IT business and I've seen and done it all. My wife runs a fudge business and is now selling retail so she needs a portable POS system that's fast, easy and comprehensive...she's not a computer genius. After looking at several offerings both free and paid and being very disappointed with the lack of insight and the quality of design I considered developing one myself (about 3-5 days work....no big deal). Then I stumbled upon Loyverse and thought I'd try just one more......BINGO! Just exactly what I had in mind....in fact it matched my Excel prototype almost exactly. I completely setup my wifes store in less than 15 minutes, record time even for me. And even on a Saturday (for me) my very few questions were answered immediately and completely. While the app is free I'm told they'll be adding some new features and services in the near future. As it stands right now I have everything I need...but with this kind of quality and level of customer service I intend to very seriously consider their new offerings and will even consider modifying the business model if they come up with something that will enhance sales and/or service.

Pros

VERY easy to setup and use....

Cons

Nothing at this time.

June 2016

Rodolfo from Meann's Merchendise (not final)

June 2016

Very Promissing

Me and my girlfriend started a small merchandise business selling apparels, accessories and school supplies. I was looking for an app that will serve as a POS and inventory manager at the minimum and will help lessen the use of paper and MSExcel. During my search in the AppStore, i bumped in with Loyverse and some other POS apps. Easily i chose Loyverse because it is visually appealing, modern and chic, and very user-friendly. We started using it on test and found that all the basic things that i need are present in this app. The support system is great, you can chat directly to the developer who doesn't sleep! all my queries are answered immediately. They are continuously developing the app and adding features which is very exciting. I am recommending everyone who needs POS to use this, it has a lot to offer.

Pros

Best Support Team Has back office Can have multi-POS and employee shifts Free as of the moment User Friendly Continuously Developing (and you can be a part of it)

Cons

some reports and options are not yet available because they are still under development

Donnel from Panchang's

Great App!

Very flexible, more than a POS system this manages everything you may wish for from customer interaction/feedback/discounts/points system, stocks, prices , online reporting, even goes as far as online sync of reports. This works on Android iOS even Windows(via browser)! If you have or you are planning a small to medium scale business this app is more than you can ever wish for. And the greatest thing of all these feature? ITS FREE!

Pros

Online sync of reports and an alternate customer app that allows them to leave a feedback and discount point system

Cons

Haven't found any yet

Md from Picante

Free Applicantion makes life easy.

Pros

Dash board customization, inventory management ,employees time card management, loyalty app integration,customer and kitchen display integration.

Cons

Still, there is some bugs that need to be improved. Slow response, specially when we take the order,it's response slowly. No option to make Menu (food+fries+drink make a meal)

The perfect POS for a small company

An excellent free POS app. Easy to use and very intuitive.

Pros

I use Loyverse for my little bussines and it is perfect. It allows me to create my products, track my stock and send an email to my buyer with the receipts. Also, I like all the ecosystem they have. You cans watch stats about your sells and your gross profit, that's neat.

Cons

I will really like to be able to delete receipts without the need of write an email to customer service.

Nazlan from Asal Trading

Best Mobile POS

The Loyverse POS system is a great mobile POS..the set up is simple and the best thing is the system is absolutely FREE..

Pros

simple & easy to set up.

Cons

1. The inventory report is not available. The entered cost was only to show how much margin we could make for each product. I'm comparing with Vendhq POS system 2. The inventory does not link with the sales. Meaning I can accidentally sell a product which was not available in my stock, hope the system can do auto detect features..we should not be able to sale any product that is not available in our store or not updated in the inventory. 3. Desktop features is not available. A desktop features is good to easily link the system with any printer and not limited to only certain thermal printer. In my business, we need to print a standard fullsize receipt/invoices.

Worapon from Apt's Print Services

Greatest Free POS Ever!

I have been finding Free POS for my micro business at home, And all of it need to pay for full function or just trial for just a week. But they call it's "FREE".(In Thai) 2 days before I try this service, I've use Free POS software for a month, And it's expire without rhyme or reason. I lost all of my data such a Sales, Products, Inventory, Customers List, etc. I can't access to database (MS Access) because it protected with password and encryption. since that day, I've found Loyverse. I've just try this service and then I love it!

Pros

First things, It's totally free! And It's useful, UI is friendly, easy to use, verifiable, flexible, relevant, accessible. It have Loyalty System.

Cons

It doesn't have Thai Language. But, I've decide to contribute this service as a Translator (Thai Translator). Because I'm Thai, We love free service! (LOL).

Henry from Khonaini Medical Centre

Amazing apps for small business!

This apps is so amazing! The convenience of not manually counting your money and your inventory items everytime there is a purchase made my selling of call cards easier. Also I can track my sales and profit and inventories with ease. I am also amazed at the inclusion of customers in the system which empowers me on adjusting my way of business and to keep my customers on coming back by creating a culture of communication and not just selling items. The customer service is great! They answer my querries in as instant. In the future if my business will grow, I will make this app part of my growing business and will exploit all of its features and functionality. I will definitely refer this app to my family and friends. Thank you for letting me use your app for free.

Pros

Convenience of doing sales and tracking your money flow and inventories with ease. I can base business decisions based on data gathered.

Raymon from Bretz Cafe

Perfect Help for Startups!

Loyverse is a GREAT TOOL to assist startup business owners that would need a helpful POS app but do not have the capability to pay monthly costs offered by other services. It is a risk-free app to try out and sort first whether would function directly to what the business needs -- and LOYVERSE POS is PERFECT for our kind of business. Looking forward to future development!

Pros

Easy to use, customisable, free

Cons

At times it might take a bit of delay to see saved changes

Gerald from Sentra Solutions

very impressed

Great value for money though some oversights could rob it of its true place as an all round retail solution

Pros

Great overall product with potential to be at par with more costly POS systems. Mobile function is a huge advantage. Superb customer support

Cons

Can sell with negative inventory. Can't use mobile cam to scan items. Needs option to use Categories in home POS screen instead of individual items which require too much searching. No facility for sales on account. eg purchase for later payment. Needs units esp in inventory lists.

Erika from La Parrilla Latina

Friendly POS

I use it at the Restaurant I work have a very easy platform , you can add, delete, check, print receipts , without no much help

Pros

Its very easy to use and give you plenty info like your sales, inventory, income by seller, etc

Cons

I think should have a option to sync all the data you use in one of your server to other tablets.

Muhamad Syafiee from Silentmode Sdn Bhd

Awesome App, Easy to use

First time i sign in this app, it really straight to the point how to use it. Easy to understand.

Pros

+Scan QR Code +Payment notes +Email the receipt

Cons

+Closing Report cannot see on app +If I pun Actual amount of cash less than the amount of Expected amount of cash, spread will show negative amount of Actual amount of cash. I guess it should be extra or loss amount. +On Ipad I cannot see any save any open ticket +On Ipad I cannot add any printers +On Ipad discount cannot see +Both Ipad n Android when choose payment 'Card' should key in credit card's number

Karen from Deva Suites Patong Hotel

Industry: Restaurants

Simple, works with great customer support

I was looking for a simple, easy to implement POS for my small hotel / restaurant. I was able to get this up and running in less than 2 hours. Anytime I hit a roadblock I messaged support and they were back to me in minutes with solutions. It isn't a full on complicated system with all the bells and whistles. I have worked with those and they have their uses, but if you need a way to track shifts, categories, some inventory management and certainly cash management this is the system for you.

Pros

Very logical, easy to use, easy to set up and great support

Cons

Eventually it would be nice to have better inventory management and shift management from the perspective of tracking staff hours for payroll.

SOMCHAT from Love Strawberry Pai

Great POS for our small business

We are searching for POS to use with our small business. Many POS programs available. But finally, we short list the POS programs to try and evaluate. We found Loyverse is far beyond other in term of ease of use and flexible enough to match our business requirement. We very happy with Loyvese POS.

Pros

Flexible categories/items Can shared an ethernet printer between POS/tablets. Very low investment cost compare to PC based POS.

Cons

Mostly you can use this POS for your business. There are just some points that may seem inconvenience but it still can use it. i.e. The program don't have the pre-config button for suggested amount like 100, 500, 1000. But still you can enter amount manually (previous version had).

Tommy from Vapor Lyfe Inc.

BEST POS EVER!

I was recently using Square Up for the past 2 years for my Brick & Mortar location. Until yesterday i've discovered loyverse and I can not say how much this POS is going to change our store. Highly recommended for any retail businesses! Wish I can donate or support these guys so they grow faster!

Pros

everything, honestly ! The fact that they dont have sub categories bothers me, but i talked to customer support and she replied almost immediately. Told me they are working on it and it's coming soon, If only there was a way for me to donate so they can progress faster!

Cons

Nothing

Excellent, allows me to manage the sales and purchases of my new business from a smartphone.

The benefits are multiple: I can make quick and easy sales, I manage my inventory program and everything from my smartphone or tablet. I can also create a customer base and keep in touch with them. I can send messages and receive emails from my clients and collect their valuable comments.

Pros

I like the most is that it allows me to manage the transactions of buying and selling my new business from a smartphone, besides that I can manage the inventory and visualize the analysis of my sales.

Cons

I like the least has nothing to do with software, the only drawback I had is that at first my phone was not compatible with the software version, but then I can use it in a fluid way.

abdullah from Home Decor And Beyond

Industry: Wholesale

Truly means Loyalty Universe!

Overall it’s a great pos system and it takes customer loyalty to a whole new level. We have kept in contact with our customers and they’ve with us through this!

Pros

The secret to every retails continued success is its customer loyalty base and we have been looking forever for something like this! Other POS systems do have some form or another of customer loyalty integrated but this one specializes at it!

Cons

It’s great at what it’s great but are humble in what they’re trying out. I feel the diversity in inventory stock could be expanded and personalization of edits on the receipts and custom additions could be made easier.

Sourya from Capital Cloud

Amazing service for free!

I am enjoying the layout of both the POS and online service. It does take some time setting up but I believe it will cut off wasted hours on excel and tracking inventory. I would highly recommend for any small business owner, like myself. For being free it continues to surprise me and they continue to update. This works best for me because I don't have the finance at the moment for an expensive POS solution and I'm super happy with what they have here, being free!

Pros

Clean design, great support service, its FREE!

Cons

Can take a bit of time to try to learn, no multicurrency

Janet from Bobafro

August 2016

Quick setup, User friendly, great customer service

Very easy to install and integrate with my existing android devices. No need to pay premium for hardware. Setup was a breeze and when I could not figure out anything customer service was very fast and helpful

Pros

Easy to use, free, no extra hardware required for basic setup and use. Multiple functionality: sales, web integration, monitoring, employee check in, etc

Aarron from Chateau Cafe Lounge Bar

September 2016

Amazing app with amazing customer support

The Loyverse app is really great. I had a few issues with getting it to work with Stars mPop but the great team at Loyverse managed to get it working... Its still not perfect but it works! I can't wait for more updates to come. I have a few suggestions such as being able to print the receipt before charging it as Bars, Cafe's and Restaurant's require this function to take the bill to a table before making payment. The option to add your logo to the receipt would also be beneficial. Thank you

Pros

Its simple and easy to set up and use.

Cons

Nothing really... The option to print the receipt before charging and adding your logo to the receipt but I'm sure these options will come in time.

Renee from Reneescentsationz

July 2016

One word...Amazing! This POS system is the perfect tool for small businesses!

Having Loyverse POS has changed the way I process everything. From data entry, to sales, to inventory. I can export to excel and update the entire inventory then import it back to the program and its all done. The fact that you can encourage your customers to go green by not printing receipts is fantastic! You get a full report of your daily and weekly sales plus you can monitor your inventory levels.

Pros

Easy to use Clear directions Multiple devices can log on (I have mines on my phone and also on my tablet) Doing a refund is super easy. Printing receipts is an option You can create your own customer loyalty program

Cons

Nothing. except I wish i found it before!

Miko from ECI

Industry: Restaurants

Loyverse has done a good job

We are testing out this POS and also comparing it GUI to other market brands. We like the clean look and the easy functionality once it is setup for the staff.

Pros

I can tell Loyverse team has put loads of effort into getting it right and getting it simple and easy to use. Job well done.

Cons

At the moment, Loyverse is still developing and also integrating with other functionality to make the s/w a fool proof approach to POS. If their development continues the same direction and listen to users, I am sure this POS will be one day the market leader.

Andrew from McuDC

Loyverse POS

I am starting a new business, and space is going to be limited. i wanted a POS option that would run on my iPad rather than having to install a complete till / PC setup. i have been trying out Loyverse POS and can honestly say that it is a great piece of software. It does almost everything that i want, and is extremely easy to set up and use. The loyalty card app is a brilliant idea and works like a treat !

Pros

Loyalty card app, ease of setup and use

Cons

Could do with a few more financial options, and maybe allow more customer information to be gathered

Georges from Gym du Plateau

Still in its infancy but progessing fast

I reviewed this application in June 2016, it was lacking too much functionalty for me to consider it. I took a 2nd look at it in October 2016 and I must say I was impressed with how much development was done. This team seems committed at developping this application to become a serious contender. Considering it is free, it is easy to deploy and requires no installation, it is quite a sexy offering.

Pros

Free, no installation, no infrastructure, easy to deploy, easy to use, good support

Cons

limited functionality when compared to full fledged POS (like open source software)

Bryce from Star View Farm Ltd.

Best POS ever

This app has helped my business sell products and track sales way more efficiently then any other app I have tried. I use Loyverse for events and it saves me a great deal of effort and time when I have a sale or to send a receipt. Try it and you will not be disappointed.

Pros

Track sales and inventory. Make sales with a poke of your phone or device. Customer support is quick and very helpful. You can set a photo as a product icon. Color coded, shape coded.

Cons

Only thing I can think of is currently no check option, just cash and credit. But honestly that's not a big deal

nabil from CafeDit

Industry: Restaurants

Love the concept, professional POS software!

It is very easy to use and carry the key features for an immediate and efficiante use in small business.

Pros

I realy enjoy the back office and the loyalty program. Also your agile growing in terme of functionalities is juste empowering us and the way we can enable desable them is very important as far as i am concerned, to not desturb habits :)

Kallie from Presleys

Wonderful product

Very good product. Keep up the good work

Pros

Setup was easy. Price is excellent. Support is brilliant. Offline functionality is good and makes product best in class.

Cons

Would like currency more visable on slip. Android version and ios not the same. Printed invoice and reprint not the same

Anthony from Sig-naTrak by GFB Designs

September 2016

When you get what you pay for, you get it with a cherry on top!

I have had very few issues with the deployment of Loyverse for our company POS system. We use Android and iOS phones and tablets linked over wifi to our receipt printer. The only things I have not been able to do is add a logo to our receipt, and have a category view on the smaller phone devices - which is a shame because on the smaller devices is where you really need it. Other than that it does everything we need, and I can't give less than five stars for software that works and is Free!

Pros

Price: ITS FREE! Functionality - it does almost everything that I need in a mobile POS system.

Cons

No card payment integrations - PayPal Now / iZettle both offer API to use. I currently have to process the transaction, and then switch to card app manually and re-enter the amount.

A very easy tool to use, I recommend it!

Pros

This tool helps me in my small company with the inventory and we have been able to increase sales. The customer service advice is prompt and helpful

Cons

I'm working with the tool and I do not see anything negative but it's not so comfortable to use it on the cell phone unless they are large screen

Carly from Bay Harbour Market

All round cost effective POS for small businesses

Several traders within our market use Loyverse POS and its really helped them to keep a better record of sales and stock especially in a cash only buisness without the cost of an expensive POS, which would put a financial strain on their business

Pros

Quick to learn, easy to use and great simple interface to choose items. You can also check sales on the go if you happen to have to leave.

Cons

Can only divide stock by item or weight and not volume, which is hard when selling by the glass and bottle

Trinities from Noshes and Nibbles Frappes

July 2016

Greatest App of its kind!

Loyverse is very easy to use. It met my requirements in terms of sales and inventory. One great function is the low stock email alert to keep me updated. The support os very real-time and accommodating. Really love this app! Good for everyone's business.

Pros

This app has full of useful functions. And its FREE!

Cons

Need internet before you can use it.

Muhammad from OSM Design & Publishing

An Awesome POS for Starters and Advanced retailers

Sleek and easy. The POS you will ever need if you want to upgrade into a visual cash register. Its Awesome!

Pros

Good Design, Easy controls, Intuitive, Fast and responsive. Awesome customer support. Overall its FREE!

Cons

The disability to upload pictures in mass. The only downside is certain functions is there but not highlighted properly.

Lilley from Wyoming Street News

Great App!

This app is great! I have tried many other POS apps, but this one overall is the best! It has many more features than others, and its easy to use! I really appreciate the simplicity. It works fine overall, and my staff loves it! Some of my staff members don't work well with technology, but this app isn't a problem for them.

Pros

I really enjoy that the app is easy to use. Other POS apps didn't allow to have a variable price, which bugged me, but this one does! I also like that each employee can have an account, and that we can track our sales. It seems like it will work very well for a while. I like that we have the ability to discount items, and give refunds. Overall, this app makes transactions a breeze.

Cons

The one thing that would be nice is if it had offline functionality.

Richard from Riveras Coffee

Fantastic Program

We here at Rivera's Coffee have tried many pos programs, they all lacked one part KDS, or Table service, No reports. Loyverse Brings every part of Point of Sale together into one smooth operation. Rivera's Coffee has two Kitchens and Grill Area, with three Dinning Areas Terrace, Outside, and main Dinning room. The table service with android Tablets, no more printed menus. Thank You Loyverse from Richard and Dina. Rivera's Coffee Ruiz,Nayarit, Mexico

Pros

Kitchen Display Table Service

Cons

Nothing