• Pros

• "I like the mobile App. It allows me to look at my locations from anywhere"

• "Easy and convenient use, not having much Data "

• "Love it easy to use and easy to make paychecks "

• Cons

• "Maybe an auto upgrade of the product would be great if a client has used the NOVA system for a certain length of time or more."

• "Not working on a mac / cloud Inventory control is bad. The system is slow The app is not working correctly "

• "I dont like that I cannot pull reports when I need them. I would like to do that for business purposes"

Browse NOVA POS Reviews

Jordan J. from 24 Hour Fitness

Daily Business Operations Made Easy!

Nova POS is used for all transactions. It is simple for new employees to use. The product prices are built into the software. I can see which products we sell the most of/least of easily. I can see what employees are selling the most/least.

Pros

I push the product I am selling; Nova POS already knows the charge of it. I view Employee Scorecards to see who is selling the most. The categories show me what products we sell the most of/least of. I can pull up region price lists. Sales reports are accurate.

Cons

Nova POS is not supported on Mac. We cannot use Nova POS on some of our Apple Computers.

Daria from Galiver Limited

My favorite software

Best experience ever, it actually helped me sell more and it was fun to use.

Pros

I used to work as a sales representative and we used Nova POS and other softwares. Nova was always my favorite - it is very easy to use, and my favorite features were: competition (I always sold more trying to get to the first place), average price for the item, reports from any date. Also they have a killer support team, the always helped me with any issues I ever had (like disconnected printer)

Cons

Sometimes the program would fail and close by itself but I havent seen any that wouldnt.

Karen from Colour U Cosmetics

Colour U Cosmetics

Pros

I like the mobile App. It allows me to look at my locations from anywhere

Cons

Response from Nova Point of Sale

Replied August 2018

Thanks for the review, Karen! We're glad you're loving Nova. Your feedback regarding reports is appreciated as well.

roey from ADB

Nova POS Review

The Nova POS is missing a few major qualities that are real downgrades for a POS system. The inventory control is one of the worst I have seen in a pos. Not able to work on a MAC. The App is not working correctly.

Pros

The support is very good

Cons

Response from Nova Point of Sale

Replied March 2017

Dear Roey, thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. We were disappointed to hear about your experience and would like to discuss it with you. First, we need to mention that we certainly work on a cloud, and we'll add support for Macs in the next months. We'll surely keep you updated on that. Our new app was rebuild from scratch, and had a few improvements to make when it was first launched, we can only promise you that it's working perfectly now. As for the inventory control - this is a feature we're proud of and get tons of compliments on that, so we'll be happy to schedule a training session with you and make sure you're using it in the best way possible. Please feel free to contact your AM or our customer service whenever you can (24/7, as always). It will be our pleasure to assist you.

Alon from Alonzo Marketing inc

Great

Pros

Love it easy to use and easy to make paychecks

Cons

You can use it on iPhone but now android

Response from Nova Point of Sale

Replied August 2018

Thanks for the review, Alon! We're happy you're loving Nova. Your feedback is also appreciated. We'll keep Android users in mind in the future.

elin from dor24k panama

Industry: Cosmetics

best system in the market

Pros

Easy and convenient use, not having much Data

Cons

Nothing , The system is very friendly and has almost no usage problems

Response from Nova Point of Sale

Replied August 2018

Thanks for the review, Elin! We're glad you're loving Nova.

Sandeep from Synch Soft Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

The realtime access to dashboard is an amazing experience

Pros

its based on on the latest software in market and easy to use for a non tech person like a student .

Cons

The disk space could be better, it is just 100 mb and it sometimes failed to manage network connection stable.

March 2016

Jeff from Jagua 4 You, Inc.

March 2016

You have a great team at Nova POS. Keep up the good work.

Let me take a moment,out of my very busy day to review my experience of Sebastian Chaviano. Sebastian is a dream customer service/technical support person. He's extremely professional and nano-second responsive in every interaction. We've even worked on a chronic issue where I learned that his perseverance and patience are also outstanding. Over my 33 years of working in Silicon Valley, I've rarely met someone as easy with which to work as Sebastian. That said, over the past 3 months of getting to know Nova POS, for the first time, I've also worked with Frank, Jeffrey, Jose, & Tomer - all provide the immediate service and answers I've required. You have a great team at Nova POS. Keep up the good work. -Jeff.

Response from Nova Point of Sale

Replied March 2016

Thanks for the great feedback Jeff!

Christine from GT Sports Medicine

Tech Review

Pros

I like the ease of use and contact for any issues or reorders needed. The paper reorders are pretty simple as well.

Brad from Helena

Industry: Farming

NOVA Review

Pros

I like the vendor's loyalty. They are always there if I need anything

Cons

The price is a bit more expensive than the competitors.