• Pros

• "- Easy to use - Lots of features and completely customizeable - Tons of report options - Top-notch 24 hour support & service"

• Cons

• "I wish the system was on an iPad compared to a monitor screen but never the less I still love the touch integrated monitor"

Browse OVVI POS Reviews

Jay from www.Netclues.com

Industry: Restaurants

Highly Recommended POS - Finally a product I can work with.

Great Product, Easy to Use, 24X7 Support, Easy Installation and low maintenance costs.

Pros

I have installed Possible POS for several of my clients and they love the simplicity of the system . The biggest winner for my clients is their support, they provide 24X7 support and the entire team is very responsive. Before Possible POS, most of my clients couldn't even look and see what we sold yesterday, let alone last year.

Cons

Nick from Jambeto's Bakery & Cafe

Great Value. Easy to Use System.

Our small business is growing quickly, and we needed a full-featured system that saved counter-space AND cash. Possible POS was the perfect solution for us. The system was perfectly customized for us, and anytime we do have a technical support question there is always someone knowledgeable to talk to.

July 2014

BJ from Bj's Food Mart

July 2014

Retail POS SETUP

Excellent Service and Very user friendly POS system. The knowledgeable staff/techs made it easy for me to get full inventory of my store and keep product specials active and accurate.

Response from POSsible POS

Replied March 2019

Excellent

Derrick from Bangers & Mash

September 2016

Fantastic Program - Excellent Support!

We've been using the Possible Restaurant software for 3 months. It has so many useful features that have helped my restaurant run more efficiently. Their 24 hour support has been very helpful. I couldn't be happier!

Pros

Cons

Nothing so far.

Response from POSsible POS

Replied March 2019

Faisal from Church's Chicken

Great Quick Service POS

I own several Church's Chicken restaurants. I started with POSsible early this year, and the experience has been very smooth. The POSsible team worked diligently to get the first location set up. The software is very easy to use and this is extremely helpful during the daily lunch rush. Since February, I have extended POSsible POS to two more Church's locations.

Response from POSsible POS

Replied March 2019

Kristofer from Bistro Kris

Customized system. Easy setup. Lots of features!

Working with the team at Possible to get our system exactly how we wanted was a breeze. The system is surprisingly feature rich, allowing us to easily manage employees, monitor inventory, and access custom reports. The few times that we've encountered any issues, the tech support team has always been available to help.

Justin from Consumed Mobile Eatery

Consumed Mobile Eatery

POSsible's Restaurant software is super easy to use. The mobile POS is very compact, convenient, and rugged enough to withstand the harsh food truck environment. Setup was fairly simple and tech support is always available when we call at odd hours. 100% would recommend!

Response from POSsible POS

Replied March 2019

JJ from MSK

QSR POS System

System works well and has helped speed up our service at our restaurant locations, especially during the lunch rush. Technical support is 24/7 should an issue ever arise and it's great to be able to reach someone immediately without having to go through an automated call menu.

Eric from Delicious

Impressive System! Great for our High Volume High-end Market/Restaurant

We are happy with POSsible POS. We have been using it for a few months. We like the features and ease of use of the software. The employees are responsive to any questions that we have had.

Pros

Very easy to use. Reliable support.

Benny from The Root

Solid POS with great support

The system is very simple and helps the business stay efficient. Training was quick, and the employees were able to learn the software easily. Support is top-notch, and they're always available anytime we call.

Irfan from Aling's Chinese Cuisine

Excellent POS system

We love the system. We use it daily and it is user friendly for all of our employees. Software is very user friendly and easy to use.

Response from POSsible POS

Replied March 2019