• Pros

• "Ease of navigation Good table setup screen Good invoice module"

• "Super easy to use, plenty of customized options, good track of sales"

• "Installing this software was a breeze programming the software was easy because of the customer service "

• Cons

• "Sometimes it runs a bit slow, interface could be a bit more well desinged"

• "So far we dont have any complains about the tool"

• "Split bill functionality missing Customization is a hassle"

Browse Poster Reviews

Maksym from Artkai

Functionality without sacrificing nice UX

We use Poster at family business (two venues - bar and a pub). Overall, it has been a great experience. It is easy to record the orders (it is a great advantage during busy evenings). The system is stable. We haven't noticed any serious bugs, loss of data, etc.

Pros

* The ability to use tablet instead of the massive computer (cool for places with limited space) * access analytics from any device * Poster has almost all set of features for restaurant management * good API

Cons

Not a big disadvantage, but there are pretty few systems Poster integrates with. However, as mentioned API is well documented, so you can always connect the apps manually.

András from Ice'N'Go!

The best solution available in the market

When we launched our bistro, we were looking for a cloud software which can run on a tablet. The market only offered old fashioned solutions with big PC-s and servers required, so we decided to look for an app from abroad. We've never experienced any disadvantage by using foreign software as it is 100% adjustable to your business.

Pros

It was easy to set up, and it's easy to use, not just from the management-side, but also at the counter. The colleagues love it. It provides insights in a blink of an eye which would require more hours to do manually. It truly saves a lot of time.

Cons

The monthly pricing can get expensive if you are in a country where the currency is not EUR or USD.

Ezra from Prestige cocktail bar & lounge

Best so far

So far I’m convinced that this software was the best decision I have made so far

Eda from Coffee talks

Thank you for 2 year experience with you Poster!

Pros

It's very simple and useful. It includes everything that we need. I really recommended this software.

Cons

I did not saw any disadvantage of this software. Its most useful software I have ever seen. Thats why I couldn't write any immortal things.

Andrea from Marqués del Ángel Hotel

Industry: Restaurants

Poster has facilitated the processes

Actually Poster exceeded my expectations. The price quality ratio is very high and the reports that are generated automatically facilitate the flow of information, the system is very intuitive and the online manuals facilitate learning as well as being timely.

Pros

The quality and price ratio is high, we have had other systems, and Poster is easy, dynamic and very intuitive, so the processes have diminished in time. Reprocesses are eliminated and the controls of the areas are properly carried out.

Cons

maybe only the limit of terminal points. which are at extra cost And I would like you to add the concept of Accounts Receivable

Reasons for Choosing Poster

Cloudbeds recommended us Poster and we love that they can work together

Raul from Roxana Imperial

Awesome POS

We are managing our Restaurant orders and supplies and everything. And we are starting to get it to work even with our kitchen staff!

Pros

I found everything about it to be very good and easy to use and set up. There were problems at all since the first day. We are going to open another caffee bar / restaurant and we will definitely use this POS! Great job!

Cons

At the moment, nothing. The software is really great!

Best POS in market

Pros

Ease of navigation Good table setup screen Good invoice module

Cons

Split bill functionality missing Customization is a hassle

Diego from DAQ Alimentos S de RL de CV

Great Help!

Great customer service, always answering our questions and helping us to set everything. thank you!

Pros

It´s a great POS i´ve been trying diferent sistems in the last years but this one is very complete and simple at the same time. Great control of inventories and cashflow.

Cons

When using on windows it might crash sometimes.

Alonso from Pizz posta

Industry: Restaurants

I easily control sales in my pizzeria with poster pos app

Pros

This software really simplifies the way to control sales and what I like more is that it can be installed in any device or equipment like your Android or tablet. Its the best way to see how is going business when I'm not in the store

Cons

So far we dont have any complains about the tool

Belmiro

Juan from La Banda Hostel

Best Point of Sale ever

Fantastic

Pros

Super easy to use, plenty of customized options, good track of sales

Cons

Sometimes it runs a bit slow, interface could be a bit more well desinged

December 2015

John from Beef&Wine

December 2015

Cool design! So intuitive and user-friendly back office!

Everything works perfect, since I began working with the Poster. Right now I can go on vacation with my family and not worry about what is happening in my restaurant! Because in every f*cking moment I can check all the transactions, order necessary goods or to enter new promotion for the next 2 weeks! The support is also great, this guys have the answers to all my questions! Recommend for sure!

Response from Poster POS

Replied December 2015

Thanks!