• Pros

• "No setup fees, quick setup, and excellent customer service. The software does everything we need to sell food and drink in our theatre and cinema. Easy to use."

• "For me, this is the best software I have found so far - I like that they are constantly developing and adding to the software based of the users ideas"

• "Easy to track orders. Can set delivery costs based on mileage can do discount codes Different menu ls"

• Cons

• "Seat selection dropdown was initially too long (as we have hundreds of seats), however, Storekit have since improved this based on my feedback - and it is now searchable. Great!"

• "There are a few minor features missing - However anything I have mentioned they have been keen to listen so I am hopeful they will add them when they can"

• "No negatives at present really. I would like to be able to mark collected orders as collected but that's a out it. "

Browse StoreKit Reviews

James from crust and tipple

pizza takaway

Brilliant experience, great company very responsive. Looing forward to developing this further to meet all our requirements. Thanks Store Kit!!!

Pros

very good value and that store kit are really keen to work along side you to help improve it. They really care about the customer and ease of usage of their software.

Cons

not enough options yet to change the way the orders appear on the kitchen display screen.

see above

Reasons for Switching to StoreKit

Because they wouldn't offer the following.. - limit on orders per time slot - EG 1 order every 5mins - order screen had orders not in a collection time order - Kitchen display to confusing. - customer service slow.

Chris from The Waltzing Matilda Boat LTD

Great Service.

Customer service on point! had a great onboarding call to discuss the software and explain everything to me! Free to use apart from the online payment system

Reasons for Switching to StoreKit

Cleaner menu design / Hoping they will add features as customer service focused company

James from dae

Great product

Great customer service super helpful and fast response times

Pros

This is a great product in a space that offers not a lot of choice. Storekit make it easy to set up and online click and collect system and it does it very well.

Cons

The lack of customization is slightly frustrating but not a deal breaker. the ability to customize fonts and colors in the store would be an improvement in my eyes even if the general layout was fixed.

Reasons for Choosing StoreKit

Storekit offer a cleaner UI and overall more seamless product in my view

Davide from VinoBuono LTD UK

Industry: Wine and Spirits

Simplicity

Overall a good experience. The help from the people was great

Pros

The simplicity of use and setting. You can work and sell immediately

Cons

The procedures for authenticating credit card acceptance. Not very well understood

Andy from Worthing Theatres and Museum

Easy food and drink ordering, no monthly fees

Fantastic - they are always happy to help, very easy to get hold of. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in particular - 10/10! And the whole team, amazing, thank you

Reasons for Choosing StoreKit

No setup cost, quick to setup, simple, and great customer service.

Jodi from Inscribe

"Up and running in 20 minutes" is not an exaggeration!

This is a solution that I can see several of my customers using. I think SK Order & Pay could be almost a perfect fit for any hospitality business wanting to set up an online food sales service, while avoiding the commitment and commissions that the larger players impose.

Pros

SK Order & Pay is extremely intuitive to set up and to navigate around, so it's easy to play around with changes and make tweaks while learning how to set up and use it. The customer-facing website it produces is clean and slick-looking and the actual ordering steps -- arguably the most important part of what this software does -- are fast to load and again intuitive.

Cons

There's honestly nothing at this stage I can criticise. We haven't yet deployed it in a real-life situation so I can't comment on its reliability, but the fact so many recognisable brands are using it gives me confidence that it will be reliable in the field.

Simon from The Local Poster Guy

Wow, Who Knew getting your menu online could be so easy and affordable

I needed to get a restaurant online with its own menu. Many of the well known food apps charge big money and reduce profit opportunities. Storekit makes this an affordable solution to allow customers to order online

Pros

The was of set up is fantastic, you can literally see results and how your store will look in under 20 mins without and special skills

Cons

There are a few things nI would love to see, Ive inboxed the support team to see if they can add these at some point in the future

Reasons for Choosing StoreKit

Store kit seemed approachable from the off. There easy to understand systems and explanatory methods to get online made me feel at ease. I didn't have to be a programmer, i could view my store almost instantly and they seem to have the whole thing packaged so neatly its amazing that they only charge commission on card transactions. Looking forward to going live and letting our customers see the results

Gerallt from Chunkys Ice Cream

Industry: Dairy

Ice Cream take away

Great customer service during the set up period. always available for help

Pros

Cons

Only one picture available no feedback or ratings available on products

Reasons for Switching to StoreKit

Options of delivery charges rather than postal costs

Response from StoreKit

Replied February 2021

Thanks for your constructive comment Gerallt. You can now collect customer feedback in your dashboard. You can also add product videos to show off your menu in the best way. Don't hesitate to share any other improvements you'd like to see in StoreKit!

Gemma from Baking Bad

Online Bakery Store

This app is great for creating online menus very easily with lots of options and personalisation. It is very easy to use and set up, unlike many others. This is also perfect for small business like me who cannot commit to high monthly charges so instead are only being charged as used.

Pros

This software is incredibly easy to use and very fast to set up. The menu is so easy to create and get going. The customer service team were incredibly polite and helpful on onboarding though the StoreKit YouTube Channel is also great for help!

Cons

I am in the initials stages of setting up my business so what I have disliked so far is the length of time it has/is taking to get my online payment set up. I have now applied twice.

Stella from Oh My Cheesecake UK

Excellent piece of kit for our business

Experience to date has been positive and I'm hoping the software will continue to support our growth and will adapt with us as needed.

Pros

Love that we can all access the software from our mobile devices and that I am able to receive text notifications when orders are received. Customer service is excellent and all enquiries or requests have been addressed with immediate effect.

Reasons for Switching to StoreKit

Cost, looking for a more reliable and approachable service. Keen to find something that could be tailored to our needs.

Mario from The Flavour Trailer

Incredible takeaway food software!

Great experience. I can definitely say this product is our favourite of its kind in the market.

Pros

The order slot number feature is fantastic! They also have a brilliant feature which let's you send live updates to the customers letting them know good is ready or delayed. The interface is beautiful too and really easy to use. The team are super responsive and nothing is too big of an ask!

Cons

The ipad optimisation is a bit clunky so we are using it on a laptop and it works brilliantly

Reasons for Switching to StoreKit

More features and priced more fairly

john from Coast Artisan Doughnuts

Industry: Food Production

Fantastic easy to use software

Fantastically easy software to use. I had my store up and running in no time !

Pros

so simple even I can use it !. It is so easy to get the store up and running

Cons

I am unable to disable the preparation time feature. I take orders on a monday for delivery on a wednesday and although I state in the notices what my delivery times are people still get an estimated time of 20 mins !

Anna from Roost Restaurant

Storekit Set up

Excellent

Pros

I have just set up an online takeaway and store using Storekit. I was worried about setting it up but found it very easy and had great support from the Storekit team who were always available to help me.

Cons

Not sure yet, but they seem to be developing all the time so it can only get better!

James from April's Kitchen Knutsford

Industry: Restaurants

April's Kitcheb

Very positive. Staff have been great and are working with us to develop the platform we need.

Pros

Easy to navigate and set up. Very reasonable rates.

Cons

Some limitation on some functionality specific to us however this is with the developers. They have been incredibly helpful.

theo from RCKM Leisure ltd

Fast, functional, effective and inexpensive

Exceptional.

Pros

Easy to use, easy to customise and easy to implement

Cons

Still waiting to find something. If we have an issue it’s handled by the customer service dept and we usually see an update in the software within a day or two!

Richard from Val's Thai on the Fly

Industry: Food Production

Excellent overall

The support I have had from SK has been excellent. The live online support is very quick and helpful. 5 stars.

Pros

Online menu and ordering looks very slick and clean and nicely responsive. Easy for customers to order. I have only had positive feedback. The menu creation is very intuitive and easy to use. Set up was quick and easy.

Cons

There are some features that I would like that are still under development.

Reasons for Choosing StoreKit

The front end UI i really liked. I didn't want an app which requires downloading and installing, which is tedious for the user. Overall set up was easy.

lisa from pastapia

Industry: Restaurants

Brillant customer service

complete our in house phone orders , reduce mistakes ,

Pros

Easy to use , quick set up , access to customer data

Cons

vat options for product not yet available

Free installation, no contract

Stuart from Woodland Cafe

Quick, efficient & cost effective

excellent

Pros

A great and simple to use bit of software. Easy to setup, a few minor limitations for our meal deals but this has been discussed and is under development. Excellent service & communication.

Cons

Meal deal limitation but being developed.

Jenni from Sw16 Bar and Kitchen

Smooth platform

So far so good!

Pros

The functionality, quantity and availability actions. I think the platforms works very well for as a click and collect store for us.

Cons

The start up process did not take 20 minutes as advertised but overcoming that it has been very user friendly

Reasons for Choosing StoreKit

We were approached by someone in your team and I liked the look of the product.

steve from Newbury Rugby Club

Great easy to use software

Excellent easy to use software !

Pros

The software is very easy to use, and I like the options of being able to easy edit the features of the menu's you we online, very easy to mark items out of stock, opening times easily adjusted to suite different days of the week.

Cons

I dont really feeel nit has any bad points