What are True Client Pro users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using True Client Pro software through verified user reviews

• icon"The software flexible to customize to my needs, and it is a great value for the money. The customer service is amazing."
  • icon"The proposals is an amazing tool I never used until I tried True Client Pro. I like the projected payment area, where the clients can see there payment plan."
  • icon"I like how easy it was to pick up after the initial learning curve. I LOVE that I can integrate Square and send payment reminders to clients easily."
  • icon"I also work odd hours and there was no one to contact after 5PM for assistance."
  • icon"I closed the account within days of purchasing. There was no onboarding email."
  • icon"It wasn’t easy to learn how to use. I became a bit frustrated."

Browse all True Client Pro Reviews

• Have you used True Client Pro and would like to share your experience with others?

Omar

Great overall platform for florists and wedding planners!

I have a flower arrangement business while my friend organizes and plans weddings. We both use True Client Pro and it has helped us grow our start up side businesses into fully realized sources of incomes. We've been using True Client Pro for the past year and it has helped us anywhere from managing our contacts to setting up proposals and even generating reports. We highly recommend this for anyone looking to up their business game this year!

Pros

From the initial account set up to actual daily usage of the CRM, I've had all but awesome experiences with True Client Pro. Set up was a breeze and compared to other CRMs in the market, it was very intuitive. Reports can be done with a couple of clicks. Contact management is ideal for my business. I loved the idea that I could send proposals to my clients and have them e-sign it all in one go. So many features, so much accessibility, so many things to take in. What I love though... The daily checklist and to-do is my GO-TO tool and helps point me in the right direction every single day.

Cons

Like all CRMs, there are still some things to improve and would love to see more. Among which would be since there are quite a number of features, there is definitely a learning curve to get you to maximize all of its functionalities. Sometimes, it can get quite daunting. But once you get the hang of it, you'll definitely love True Client Pro and it will be a staple in your daily business needs.

Reasons for choosing True Client Pro

True Client Pro is an overall better platform. Very intuitive!

Alona

Great product!

True client pro has improved my work flow dramatically and has improved the way I provide services to my clients.

Pros

The software flexible to customize to my needs, and it is a great value for the money. The customer service is amazing. They're growing and constantly improving.

Cons

There are a couple features in the pipeline that haven't been rolled out yet, but they are on schedule to launch them.

Reasons for choosing True Client Pro

It is more comprehensive and the pricing is good.

Reasons for switching to True Client Pro

True Client consolidated everything into one program.

jill

Opinion from a florist

I bought it paid for the year, received no onboarding email. When I emailed for assistance, it was going to be over a week to get on the calendar. I was not going to wait that long so I closed the account and was not charge the year.

Pros

Integration with my existing business was not going to work. I had existing contracts with with clients who were not fully paid until their event in another software. Why pay for two software at the same time. I am not sure what I will two in the next few months, as my existing software will increase in cost but at least I know how to use it easily. True Clients was built for multiple uses and different businesses maybe the reason it is to cumbersome for me.

Cons

Never used the software as it was way to cumbersome. I closed the account within days of purchasing. There was no onboarding email. I really was hoping to switch to this software but it was just way to much to look at on the screen. I did not want to see things on the screen I was not going to use. I wanted it all deleted to make what I saw easy after days of deleting things, like rules, and customization I was so lost, I just closed the account. I also work odd hours and there was no one to contact after 5PM for assistance.

Reasons for switching to True Client Pro

s I did not cancel curate when purchase True Client as I was paid up until the end of 2021.

Christi

Hands-down the best floral software for events in the industry!

Automations, systems, pricing, proposal writing, emails, chat options...my experience with True Client Pro has been top notch!

Pros

As a lover of systems that make my doing my business easier, so I can get back time at my design table (my first love!), True Client Pro is one of my favorite pieces of software. It's my go-to for all things putting together an event. Efficiency and profitability are my two key elements when looking for a software to use in my business. And the best part? It grows with you! Meaning if you are just starting out it will help you, but it really is on steroids and has so much to offer that as you grow, you won't need anything else...it has it all.

Cons

Getting used to it at first, it seemed a bit daunting, but once I dug in, I was hooked. Just give yourself time to work on setting it up to work for you!

Reasons for switching to True Client Pro

Usability and growth potential without the add-on pricetag!

Kylie

Amazing, Time Saving Software!

True Client Pro has saved us so much time! Once you create a custom floral proposal you can share with the clients, you can easily add your recipes for the design and True Client Pro basically does the rest! Floral and supply orders, reports, pull lists, etc... Anyone on my team can login and see what needs done on any given day or answer questions that clients post in the Client/Staff Chat The clients themselves can make changes as necessary and you can just approve or deny the request! They client can also add their own inspiration photos as well as links to Pinterest boards, their wedding hashtags, other vendors they will be using and so many other little details that really help pull the entire event together! The more details you have, the better you can create for that event!

Pros

We love the ease of use that True Client Pro provides! It has simplified and streamlined our process for creating proposals, customizing arrangements and ordering our products and supplies! It also helps create and sell your vision to clients and shows them that you understand what the want and are capable of providing them with exactly what they are looking for, even if they don't know exactly what that is before meeting with you!

Cons

The initial setup requires a lot of time and work but it is worth it to have a software completely customized to how you run your business. There are so many features it can be hard to learn and use them all but it's a great problem to have, they are always updated and adding to the software, trying to improve it in so many different ways! This software doesn't seem to work too well on mobile devices yet but is great on a desk/laptop

Alona

True Client Pro is great.

It's been delightful. They've been attentive. They've been doing constant updates to the software that add value. It has definitely improved my work flow.

Pros

This software has helped streamline pricing and manage my whole business better.

Cons

No complaints. I am very happy with the software.

Reasons for switching to True Client Pro

Because the inventory integration of True Client Pro is far superior to other software I have used.

Jasmin

Industry: Fund-Raising

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

True Client Pro

I love being able to upload clients and leads from a spreadsheet. This platform allows me to manage my contracts, orders and communicate with my team all in one place and from any location.

Pros

This product offers more features than most. It's a great value and the master data is customizable to my needs.

Cons

Not all clients prefer to use the portal but it's still very helpful.

Reasons for choosing True Client Pro

For the multiple features that you get for such a great price.

Reasons for switching to True Client Pro

I switched from a product that didn't have the e-sign feature which I needed for my clients.

Kavia

All in One CRM

True Client Pro has helped my business a lot. I now have a better system for my clients and my inquiries. As a virtual assistant I have found a way to utilize all the features provided and it is amazing. The best part is... it's branded to my business. True Client Pro has helped my business grow! My business is now automated!

Pros

Cons

Since I am a virtual assistant, I have the same client for a couple of months or longer and I bill them monthly. I would like to see a recurring payment option along with a bookkeeping option that shows how much your clients pay you.

Abeki

Get this if you're into Event Design

I don't personally use it in my business but I recommend and implement it for my mentees who are in event design and it has proven to save time, keep them organized, represent their business professionally, and management clients with little difficulties.

Pros

My favorite feature is the inventory management and photo gallery. This makes creating proposal a breeze once you've complete the initial set-up process.

Cons

It takes some getting use to if your business was lacking systems previous to acquiring this software. So my tip is to make sure you have a list of all your processes, inventory, and photos ready to go before you start using the software.

Katisha

Pros

I loved all of the features. I loved the recipe section and inventory section best.

Cons

It wasn’t easy to learn how to use. I became a bit frustrated.

Grace

Works Well Already, Amazing Support, Better Features Coming

The [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been incredibly available and helpful! The onboarding was fairly straight forward. There are a couple of kinks that got worked out, but overall our clients seem good with using it!

Pros

I like how easy it was to pick up after the initial learning curve. I LOVE that I can integrate Square and send payment reminders to clients easily. Clients love that they can sign their contracts online. It's wonderful having a forward facing portal so that clients feel like they have access and control and I love not getting emails about the same question a bunch of times!

Cons

They are great about constantly improving and releasing new features regularly! I'm looking forward to having more functional checklists and I'd love some marketing features. Thinking Trello and Mailchimp functionality combined into this CRM. Would be a dream!

Tonga

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Amazing!

My overall experience has be great! I feel that we share the same goals for the program and look forward to many new features and a long relationship.

Pros

This product is not difficult to use, it has provided my company with more features than I expected. There are things within this software which I did not consider previously as necessary for my business, however, once I began learning and using the software I'm amazed at how well it will help with now and in the future with my business, this program can grow with your business as well as help you to grow your business.

Cons

Initially I was not a fan of the proposal options, however the creator of this amazing program immediately worked to provide users with options to have professional and aesthetic designed proposals for clients, this was important for me as I'm in the event business and most clients love to have something lovely to see when decided on their investments.

Kavia

True Client Pro!! The Best CRM

True Client Pro has helped my business a lot. I now have a better system for my clients and my inquiries. As a virtual assistant, I have found a way to utilize all the features provided and it is amazing. The best part is... it's branded to my business. True Client Pro has helped my business grow! My business is now automated! Like

Pros

The features: Client Portal Proposals Electronic Signature

Cons

I don't have a con about True Client Pro.

Kendra

Great Software for Event Professionals

Great, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a great trainer.

Pros

Very feasible system for my career field as an Event decor specialist. I rent decor items and this system allows me to keep an accurate inventory

Cons

An online book of instruction would be great for reference.

Angela

CEO

Excellent

Pros

Different ways to use the system is awesome.

Cons

Tried remember everything from the beginning.

4.67/5 out of 15 reviews