Browse Yo!Kart Reviews

Ramsey from Chinatown Marketplace

Yokart as a marketplace

We are in the Americas and they are in India time so we typically meet once a week or once every two weeks now that the system is stable with AC who is our day-to-day liaison, zoom Meetings are late night or early morning, I prefer the late night meetings because they typically have answers or fixes/ results by morning. We have a WhatsApp group did we use as a way to keep track of the issues, and We have developed a great working relationship with them. I feel like I have the best of both worlds the ease of implementation of a hosted platform as well as the on-demand customization of a made from scratch platform, With the added benefit that it feels like I have a team of all star developers creating upgrades for me on a yearly basis, Now of course they charge for the upgrades, But at least I feel like my e-commerce marketplace software is not going to fall behind.

Pros

I must say the responsiveness of the service organization, from AC who is our day-to-day liaison for setup, app launch, and any technical problems to the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of FATbit technologies whom I wrote to on LinkedIn out of the blue asking for help because I needed him to pull a team together and help us implement over the weekend. Not only did he respond, but he brought in [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], his lead business consultant, who got it done. This means that we bought it on a Friday and we were up and running on Monday. That was amazing to say the least. After that we had four extensive weeks of handholding so we could learn to use the system, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] assigned AC to our account as many things that we thought were bugs turned out to be just lack of understanding of the system on our part. Now we are entering a phase where we have dozens of sellers and thousands of products in the system, the platform is stable terms terms of configuration parameters, and we are now ready to have them do some customizations on our app (user experience changes to front end and building an API connection for the backend). They are a great team and have designed a great software, I highly recommend it.

Cons

For an e-commerce software it’s important to be able to have the various stores that are going to be selling in the marketplace be able to upload their products, and they have designed a very very robust mass importing and exporting capability. You can import products, inventories can be changed and pricing can be adjusted, and many of our clients are taking advantage of that capability as they update pricing and inventory multiple times a day, especially now with the Christmas season coming to an end and the volatility of the dollar in global markets. The part that is lacking is that I wish FATbit would have build a flat out API that takes advantage of the robust import/export functionality because many of our clients are now sophisticated enough, and they would feel more comfortable importing their 20,000 products through an API then by XML upload. In addition or flexible architecture depends on rest API’s and web hooks, so we can connect to our accounting software, logistics, zappier etc. Yokart has done many customizations for many clients to be able to do these connections, but in this new era of flexible architecture, I believe this should come with the system just like they have a native connection to PayPal, Stripe, and Shipstation. We are going to pay for a customization project to build out an extensive API infrastructure, and my hope is that they use it as a standard part of their next version so others in the future won’t have to worry about this or pay for it.

Reasons for Choosing Yo!Kart

Value received was much greater in case of YoKart. The software, android and iOS apps as well as the entire deployment for $2000 is a very good deal, We were up and running in the weekend with the web version and within a couple of months we’re running like a fine tuned machine with apps and everything. Check us out at [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Reasons for Switching to Yo!Kart

The systems consulting company prior to my firm entering the project had been at it for three months and had messed up the woocommerce implementation. We were getting close to the Christmas season and we didn’t have an operational marketplace software to launch on and that is when I recommended we switch to Yokart and I am glad we did. Functionality wise most of the premium marketplaces have the same features, But in the case of FATbit’s YoKart the software cost us $1000 usd for the lifetime license and for an additional $1000 usd we were able to get the apps on iOS and android and that is definitely what are the savings occur as well as the speed to implementation. The CS cart marketplace alternative we were looking at was priced much much higher.

Alex from BLENDERender, LLC

Yo!Kart is the BEST choice for E-Commerce, especially with custom features

Overall, I have been very impressed with Yo!Kart. Upfront, the cost seems more than their competitors, but it's a one time cost, as opposed to a subscription model, so after about 2 years with the subscription of their competitors, it will be cheaper, and over the next 20 years, it's a fraction of the cost of their competitors. The possibility to customize, and even hire them to do the customizations, has been the biggest selling point for me. They have many third-party connections, that are easy enough to integrate, but you can go far beyond this to customize your platform as needed. We were able to implement a "pay what you want" feature, where my sellers can set a minimum price, and users can pay that amount or more if they want. Many sellers use this function to give their digital products away for free, but many users support them because they want to.

Pros

My favorite thing about this software is the fact that I own the source code and they are able to customize basically anything I need. Our platform has twenty or so customizations that none of our competitors have, and this would not have been possible with Shopify, Big Commerce, Wix, or any other off-the-shelf Multi-Vendor marketplace.

Cons

There is a steep learning curve, and they have decent documentation, but through dozens of pdfs, would be much better if they had a central help desk where you can search for your questions. One thing that may be difficult for some is the time difference. They are based in India, so often they start their day at the end of our day in the US. For me, this is actually a benefit, at the end of my day I can give them some feedback and by the time I wake up, the issues are fixed. But I thought it would be useful to note for others.

Reasons for Choosing Yo!Kart

Many of the reasons I chose Yo!Kart over the alternative products is listed in the rest of my review, but I will also mention that they have phone apps, that work well, and they help you all along the way, even submitting the apps to your Play Store and App Store for you if you want. The cost for custom developments really can't be beaten with the quality that they provide. They have been great to work with.

Vibhu from KharaSauda

Industry: Wholesale

Great Software to Kick-Start Your Business but Code Quality is Poor

YoKart definitely has a great potential to become the market leader in their domain but they will have to focus on hiring good programmers and improve the code quality of their existing product instead of focusing on adding new features. I had to hire my own team of programmers to fix bugs and optimize the code because I wouldn't trust their programming team to write a new feature or even fixing a bug. Overall YoKart is still a good option if you want to save time and money to write a market-place software by yourself. You may need to spend additional 5-6 months to make this software bug free and optimize for your needs.

Pros

- Professional sales team, who will be there to support you through out the sales process and will promptly answer any question you have. - Inexpensive software with nice front-end design. - Packed with many features and third-party integration. - Code is written in PHP so it is easier to understand and modify if you have any programming knowledge.

Cons

- Their proprietary framework which is encrypted so you are limited to use this software for one domain. If you want to have a separate staging/dev deployment, you will have to buy as a new software however they did offer a free deployment on my sub-domain for testing/staging. - You will have to pay for any future upgrade. I found many deprecated PHP functions have been used in the code which aren't supported by PHP 7.4. So if they ever upgrade their software or proprietary framework to PHP 7.4, you will have to pay full price. - Poor code quality! I found so many bugs in the software which was clearly due to their poor programming skills and lack of testing. It seems team doesn't do code review before releasing. - There are tons of features available in the software but again due to poor design and code quality, you may not want to use them. - Doesn't have any caching capability to boost the speed.

- Great support by sales team - Cost - Great UI

nijamuddin from oopu.in

Yo!kart Review

Team support is excellent, they ready to help anytime. hope I will start my business soon.

Pros

Ease of implementation, one place all the service available

Cons

Software limited to use on one domain, I would like to suggest, they should deliver the product till date updated version, not like while purchasing time Version.....its not worthful if he just purchased one version and just after one month later they launched another version, and not get delivered latest version.

Reasons for Choosing Yo!Kart

Of course the web software, android and iOS apps as well as the entire deployment for $2000 is a very good deal in terms of finance

Brandon from Americas Choice Construction Company

Yo-Kart multivendor platform is the BEST out there.

My overall experience with Yo!Kart has been an absolute pleasure. I've read some of the negative comments people wrote about lack of customizability, but that has not been the case in my experience. The site is fully customizable, from labels, to every button, and every image. Yo!Kart handled all of my integrations for me to ensure quality control, which they went above and beyond to get the tasks completed and tested. I have used multiple versions of Yo!Karts multivendor platform, and they just keep getting better every time. I would FULLY RECOMEND working with FATbitTECHNOLOGIES, there will be no regrets. They are the best in the game. I am a bit sad for when my project ends, because working with this team as been that great.

Pros

My most favorite feature of the site is the UI. Its pretty straight forward for the end user to understand and navigate. There are so many powerful tools and options for the admins, as well as the end users. The features found on Yo-Kart, are like no other i've found. For example, being able to sign up account sub-users and set permissions. That's an awesome feature for sellers and buyers.

Cons

I have very little to dislike, if anything. Any issues that arise, the team, always helps me work them out. And they are usually my fault.

Reasons for Choosing Yo!Kart

No multivendor support, or no multivendor support as powerful as Yo!Karts.

No multivendor support

Victor from Smartway Capital

Industry: Investment Management

Yo!Kart software

Well the e-commerce platform and serves that purpose

Pros

The software is comprehensive and needed very little customization. It comes with clearly articulated user manuals that makes it seem less to use.

Cons

given its comprehensive nature, you need to invest time to learn the system.

Reasons for Choosing Yo!Kart

It was easier to deal with the sales team at FATbit

Aleksandar from Loversandflowers.com

Complete software and complete technical support by YoKart team. Awesome experience!

For me the most important thing in the world - Software that in one place has everything for your multivendor system. Autonomy, excellent technology, awesome technical support. All this things gives you a power to be competitive entrepreneur.

Pros

In the world of multivendor business for entrepreneurs who do not have time to deal with programming and technical matters, the most important thing is to have complete software with the most important functions for the multivendor crucial system. Payment system, mail marketing system, social integration, quality interface and user experience. In addition to being complete and comprehensive, Yokart offers the absolute technical support that is very important for the initial phase of the business. Yokart for us is not just software, Yokart is a team of dedicated people who are ready to help you on the path of your success. That s relationship is much more than a business. Such a relationship leads to success !All necessary functions are in one place. No additional hidden costs such as on platforms like WordPress, Prestashop, Whoocomerce, Joomla and others. You buy one time a complete software for your multivendor business. SEO optimization, simplicity and transparency of administrative management. The most important thing in online sales - Payment options, which has really a lot. You always have a guarantee that every part and every page on the site works perfectly and you will never have an error page. This is very important for you customers and sellers, and you of course. Much less stress. Interactive technical support - these people are here for your 24 hours.

Cons

There is not a lot of freedom for the administrator to control the site design itself. The combination of WIX logic system of individual design and Yo Kart organization would make this software the best thing ever. Maybe in the future YoKart make it.

Lucas from wajemo

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Great software & perfect support

Best decision to choose Yo!Kart as the software for our marketplace.

Pros

The software offers nearly everything to start a successful marketplace. Support by the FatBit team is very good and they react really quick. Lovely design in the standard. Easy to understand backend for admin, sellers and customers. Customizations, translations and more can be done by the admin himself.

Cons

Open API would be great for sellers to connect their ERP system. Some adjustments could made easier for the admin.

Gireesh from InVava.Com

Serious Lack of Basic Features/ Customization will suck you

Better spend your money Opensource software like Magento, you'll get lots of resources outside. With youkart you'll be stuck up with Non-negotiable product customisation prices.

Pros

It is simple to use in certain areas. One can start their e-commerce marketplace quickly. Whatever features they have, they are bug free. However, I am yet to see any successful business build using YoKart.

Cons

1. The flexibility & basic functions are missing. One needs to go for customization even for simple requests like adding a Phone Number Field in the login form can cost you. 2. The company does not have any product upgrade strategy. You are stuck up with whatever version you have. There is no upgrade available; you are not protected. The new version has to be purchased at full cost. 3. They will not give you any help on the code. Indeed everything that needs help is payable.

Francisco J from Midland Oil Tools Colombia S.A.S

Working with FatBit

Pros

I have been working with FatBit for 7-8 months designing & developing our custom modules for our platform, so far they have done a good job. The team we are working with is very diligent, honest, and hard working. I definitely recommend FATBIT technologies and their team as a partner for your technology project. Choosing FatBit was a great decision for my Business. My team manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] always responded promptly and never gave me any problems. He is diligent and willing to solve any issues we have. I'm extremely impressed with how great of a job the team did on everything from design to functionality. Thank you very much FATbit, it has been a true pleasure working with you.

Cons

Some minor bugs the system has, some system functions are not automatic and tent to be very manual and time consuming. They can (and should) fix this.

Mecheri from Pharmaceuticals

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Wished i knew about yo-kart long ago!

Pros

Hi, I've been a customer with Fatbit for a while now, using yo-kart. While others suggested very high prices for creating moderate marketplace platforms, I found in fat bit the best solution with the "yo-kart go quick"offer. All the team's members have been there to help me solve all the issues i encountered and establish a solid market place website. I am planning to launch my website this year, and having Fatbit watching my back, I am very confident on the success of that mission. Thanks to all the team members, And my special Thanks to CSR! Wish you the best! .

Cons

Just wished french was integrated in the offer.

David from Smoshe Marketplace

Industry: Tobacco

Awesome Platform

Overall, Awesome!

Pros

I was looking for a platform similar to the major marketplace sites (Amazon, Ebay, Etsy) and I came across Yokart. It was the best decision that I made by purchasing the software. I purchased v8 and it hasn't let me down. I made several adjustments to the site but the base that they provide you with is unbeatable for the price! Just check us out on Smoshe.com.

Cons

They only issue with the software is that if you make any adjustments to the coding it automatically terminates your 1 year support agreement.

Reasons for Switching to Yo!Kart

Needed something that was more responsive

vishal from Mycart

good website layout user friendly backend

i would recommend this website

Pros

• Extremely easy to use • SEO SMM and Analytics friendly • Secure • Multiple payment option • Multiple delivery option

Cons

High security comes at the cost of difficulty in customizing it on our own. tags issue is there some times

Aditia from Information Technology and Services

Great, Coding easy to understand

We feel very helped buying this software, we can skip basic feature on ecommerce, also skip planning code architecture, we plan to modify the platform based on our need, and it very helpful because the clean code structure

Pros

Code: MVC structure & Good documentation Feature: Most of the content (for our business need) are customizable, Buyer & Seller in one account

Cons

need to have some times to understand the system

Better Default UI/UX

Sunil from Handskraft Online Private Limited

Awesome Experience - Dedicated Team Support and Great Features

Pros

For a startup,its necessary to manage time , Money and owning a good software to work on. I have been using other Marketplace platforms from 2 years and every 3-6 months required a new extension or updates which incurred additional cost and time to me, running behind developers for extensions. Yo-kart team provided me with customization as per my requirements - taxation system, coding, customization in a single go. Team was always ready to listen and implement it effectively . I never felt running behind project team and got my project delivered on time and team standing by me every moment I needed them in execution stage. Great Software with good team.

Cons

Need more flexibility in customization, Here in this business requirements changes every single moment .

One Stop Solution

Amazing - Working for long term with them

Pros

Customer Service - I have worked with many web & app development companies but their after sales services are very low standard, with FATbit i never had any issue, support was their always when it was required

Cons

As per me the prices have been issue always :)

Do your research before using FATBit and Yo!Kart products

> Promised a week to deploy and have working on our hosting. Hosting verified good as a prerequisite step. > Our hosting blamed for bugs that prevented the system working > £500+ later with a new host that they recommend... and the standard delivery includes bugs > Bugs on new host are the same ones as previously, therefore, already out of pocket > No documentation produced to explain bug fixes > new bugs found under testing > YoKart analyst argued for 3 weeks that there were no more bugs, eventually after bypassing him we got the reply that there were bugs and the basis team would fix. > Stripe Connect would not work. 2 weeks whilst this was looked into. > Demanded money back after 4 months as product not fit for purpose. YoKart bartered with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (see other review here) to remove his review in order to issue a full refund, otherwise they wouldn't... bear that in mind. > Look deeply at examples, many are out-of-date, use different systems now, the Telegraph article on their website - look closely at that, Google it. Ignore the gloss of what you see and research before proceeding is the advice I would give.

Pros

Not much to like... clunky. Was hoping for a slick solution after moving from WooCommerce multi-vendor site.

Cons

Packed with bugs. No documentation produced to back up any fixes. Fixes create further bugs, our testing picks up new bugs, not at all quality checked before hand over to the customer.

Yo!Kart

My overall experience has been really good and easy and it is worth every recommendation.

Pros

I have had a good experience so far, the app is fully customizable. I will fully recognize mend this app.

Cons

There are little bugs in the app that need fixing.

Abdenour from Elfanak

Purchasing this program is a waste of time and money

Pros

I purchased this program and installed it on elfanak.com. The program is not very good, there are many programs better than it. The initial price is cheap but the cost of additions and adjustments are very frequent You won't get the full e-commerce platform as you want with web apps unless you spend $ 30,000

Cons

Customer service is very bad . They master the art of ignorance, always tells me they will contact me after completing costumer else , but no one call me I have lost my time with them and lost money . If you purchase this program, you buy a tired useless ٫ While other people are building the future with good customer support . And great technology

Reasons for Choosing Yo!Kart

I did not know even after buying

Aled from Crefftus

Great Experience

We're very happy with the whole process. From first sales communication with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the excellent work and support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on the design and training aspects of the project! I'd work with the company again, just for these two individuals!

Pros

The system brings in everything we have been looking for, for an Online Marketplace, both on the front end & back end. A great all-round system.

Cons

It takes a bit of getting used to, but with the training support, this is no issue at all!

Reasons for Choosing Yo!Kart

It was a good balance of price vs functionality.

Erkan from wediy

Industry: Online Media

YoKart Software - Design and Custmization

Good experience so far. Support is good and has made all changes on my request.

Pros

The software is simple and clean, all necessary functions for a marketplace are available. Standard layout is nice and clear. Custmization can be realized without problems.

Cons

In order to use the software in germany, some custmization have to be made. The software YoKart V7 is in version php 7.0. I hope an upgrade is possible later on the current release of php 7.2 or 7.3.

Demba from Farmed Today B.V.

Great UX design for front and back end

Better UX design

Pros

I love the design of the front end and the back-end. As an Admin, my dashboard in the backend gives me all necessary information directly and user super easy to use. Also, the customer support around the entire team is awesome. Available every day and response rate of less than an hour!

Cons

Nothing to improve here - I am really convinced by the value for money - and I even feel that the yokart employees are part of my personal team :)

Jason from Great British Jigsaws

Industry: Printing

Gues it's as bad as it can get

Awful, will not recommend.

Pros

Nothing, looked good I suppose and thought they were a blue chip company with the names they mention on their website.

Cons

After around three weeks of going around in circles we were asked to use another server option at extra cost to us, to our surprise we had the exact same issue with the website again. It promises to be able to use Stripe as a payment gateway for which I had to give them access to this account for them to set up. Once set up again and again further delays and no response to emails, skye and other forms of communication to do with lack of progress. So three months on we ask for our money back, I get pointed to some T&C’s which state I can only ask for this after we have had a successful installation. So if they can’t install apparently this means they can keep your money. Promises so much and delivers nothing!

Reasons for Choosing Yo!Kart

Thought their site was better

Vasu Deva Reddy from ewheelers mobility solutions

Excellent product and client service

Good

Pros

Flexibility of product to customize according to clients business requirements.

Cons

Need to improvise on UI/UX. Proper functional documentation should be maintained to fill gaps between client requirements and development team understanding.

Reasons for Choosing Yo!Kart

Value for money and easy to customize according to changing business requirements.

Aidar from GoBuy LLP

Good experience

We chose yokart as they are installed good service for a reasonable price. This is the newest and most interesting project that I know of.

Pros

Software have a good interface and get usability structure. I think, YoKart it's best price in the world. Very fast support service.

Cons

I do not like the fact that the user manual does not provide answers to all questions.

Henry from Binus University

Best Platform for Marketplace

Very good platform, easy to used because have a lot of configuration in back end system

Pros

Very powerful platform for marketplace. I never see in another software

Cons

This application should be to customized with our payment gateway.

Powerful platform

Andrea from Loco

Worst experience and waste of money!!

Cons

The software is so inflexible and they sting you on any customisation. Their quotes for changes were extremely expensive so when we tried to use someone else they told us our 1 year warranty was void. Then we had a lot of bugs making our website completely dysfunctional which they blamed on using an external supplier. Their customer service was terrible. Response times were slow and unhelpful. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS PLATFORM!!