What are Yo!Kart users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Yo!Kart software through verified user reviews

• icon"I'm extremely impressed with how great of a job the team did on everything from design to functionality. Thank you very much FATbit, it has been a true pleasure working with you."
  • icon"The structure of the entire system is set up very well. There is a learning curve to the admin panel, but you can do everything once you have a good grasp of it."
  • icon"Interactive technical support - these people are here for your 24 hours."
  • icon"The company does not have any product upgrade strategy. You are stuck up with whatever version you have."
  • icon"There is no upgrade available; you are not protected. The new version has to be purchased at full cost."
  • icon"Once set up again and again further delays and no response to emails, skye and other forms of communication to do with lack of progress."

Browse all Yo!Kart Reviews

• Have you used Yo!Kart and would like to share your experience with others?

Aleksandar

Complete software and complete technical support by YoKart team. Awesome experience!

For me the most important thing in the world - Software that in one place has everything for your multivendor system. Autonomy, excellent technology, awesome technical support. All this things gives you a power to be competitive entrepreneur.

Pros

In the world of multivendor business for entrepreneurs who do not have time to deal with programming and technical matters, the most important thing is to have complete software with the most important functions for the multivendor crucial system. Payment system, mail marketing system, social integration, quality interface and user experience. In addition to being complete and comprehensive, Yokart offers the absolute technical support that is very important for the initial phase of the business. Yokart for us is not just software, Yokart is a team of dedicated people who are ready to help you on the path of your success. That s relationship is much more than a business. Such a relationship leads to success !All necessary functions are in one place. No additional hidden costs such as on platforms like WordPress, Prestashop, Whoocomerce, Joomla and others. You buy one time a complete software for your multivendor business. SEO optimization, simplicity and transparency of administrative management. The most important thing in online sales - Payment options, which has really a lot. You always have a guarantee that every part and every page on the site works perfectly and you will never have an error page. This is very important for you customers and sellers, and you of course. Much less stress. Interactive technical support - these people are here for your 24 hours.

Cons

There is not a lot of freedom for the administrator to control the site design itself. The combination of WIX logic system of individual design and Yo Kart organization would make this software the best thing ever. Maybe in the future YoKart make it.

Ramsey

Yokart as a marketplace

We are in the Americas and they are in India time so we typically meet once a week or once every two weeks now that the system is stable with AC who is our day-to-day liaison, zoom Meetings are late night or early morning, I prefer the late night meetings because they typically have answers or fixes/ results by morning. We have a WhatsApp group did we use as a way to keep track of the issues, and We have developed a great working relationship with them. I feel like I have the best of both worlds the ease of implementation of a hosted platform as well as the on-demand customization of a made from scratch platform, With the added benefit that it feels like I have a team of all star developers creating upgrades for me on a yearly basis, Now of course they charge for the upgrades, But at least I feel like my e-commerce marketplace software is not going to fall behind.

Pros

I must say the responsiveness of the service organization, from AC who is our day-to-day liaison for setup, app launch, and any technical problems to the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of FATbit technologies whom I wrote to on LinkedIn out of the blue asking for help because I needed him to pull a team together and help us implement over the weekend. Not only did he respond, but he brought in [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], his lead business consultant, who got it done. This means that we bought it on a Friday and we were up and running on Monday. That was amazing to say the least. After that we had four extensive weeks of handholding so we could learn to use the system, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] assigned AC to our account as many things that we thought were bugs turned out to be just lack of understanding of the system on our part. Now we are entering a phase where we have dozens of sellers and thousands of products in the system, the platform is stable terms terms of configuration parameters, and we are now ready to have them do some customizations on our app (user experience changes to front end and building an API connection for the backend). They are a great team and have designed a great software, I highly recommend it.

Cons

For an e-commerce software it’s important to be able to have the various stores that are going to be selling in the marketplace be able to upload their products, and they have designed a very very robust mass importing and exporting capability. You can import products, inventories can be changed and pricing can be adjusted, and many of our clients are taking advantage of that capability as they update pricing and inventory multiple times a day, especially now with the Christmas season coming to an end and the volatility of the dollar in global markets. The part that is lacking is that I wish FATbit would have build a flat out API that takes advantage of the robust import/export functionality because many of our clients are now sophisticated enough, and they would feel more comfortable importing their 20,000 products through an API then by XML upload. In addition or flexible architecture depends on rest API’s and web hooks, so we can connect to our accounting software, logistics, zappier etc. Yokart has done many customizations for many clients to be able to do these connections, but in this new era of flexible architecture, I believe this should come with the system just like they have a native connection to PayPal, Stripe, and Shipstation. We are going to pay for a customization project to build out an extensive API infrastructure, and my hope is that they use it as a standard part of their next version so others in the future won’t have to worry about this or pay for it.

Reasons for choosing Yo!Kart

Value received was much greater in case of YoKart. The software, android and iOS apps as well as the entire deployment for $2000 is a very good deal, We were up and running in the weekend with the web version and within a couple of months we’re running like a fine tuned machine with apps and everything. Check us out at [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Reasons for switching to Yo!Kart

The systems consulting company prior to my firm entering the project had been at it for three months and had messed up the woocommerce implementation. We were getting close to the Christmas season and we didn’t have an operational marketplace software to launch on and that is when I recommended we switch to Yokart and I am glad we did. Functionality wise most of the premium marketplaces have the same features, But in the case of FATbit’s YoKart the software cost us $1000 usd for the lifetime license and for an additional $1000 usd we were able to get the apps on iOS and android and that is definitely what are the savings occur as well as the speed to implementation. The CS cart marketplace alternative we were looking at was priced much much higher.

Vibhu

Industry: Wholesale

Great Software to Kick-Start Your Business but Code Quality is Poor

YoKart definitely has a great potential to become the market leader in their domain but they will have to focus on hiring good programmers and improve the code quality of their existing product instead of focusing on adding new features. I had to hire my own team of programmers to fix bugs and optimize the code because I wouldn't trust their programming team to write a new feature or even fixing a bug. Overall YoKart is still a good option if you want to save time and money to write a market-place software by yourself. You may need to spend additional 5-6 months to make this software bug free and optimize for your needs.

Pros

- Professional sales team, who will be there to support you through out the sales process and will promptly answer any question you have. - Inexpensive software with nice front-end design. - Packed with many features and third-party integration. - Code is written in PHP so it is easier to understand and modify if you have any programming knowledge.

Cons

- Their proprietary framework which is encrypted so you are limited to use this software for one domain. If you want to have a separate staging/dev deployment, you will have to buy as a new software however they did offer a free deployment on my sub-domain for testing/staging. - You will have to pay for any future upgrade. I found many deprecated PHP functions have been used in the code which aren't supported by PHP 7.4. So if they ever upgrade their software or proprietary framework to PHP 7.4, you will have to pay full price. - Poor code quality! I found so many bugs in the software which was clearly due to their poor programming skills and lack of testing. It seems team doesn't do code review before releasing. - There are tons of features available in the software but again due to poor design and code quality, you may not want to use them. - Doesn't have any caching capability to boost the speed.

- Great support by sales team - Cost - Great UI

Alex

Yo!Kart is the BEST choice for E-Commerce, especially with custom features

Overall, I have been very impressed with Yo!Kart. Upfront, the cost seems more than their competitors, but it's a one time cost, as opposed to a subscription model, so after about 2 years with the subscription of their competitors, it will be cheaper, and over the next 20 years, it's a fraction of the cost of their competitors. The possibility to customize, and even hire them to do the customizations, has been the biggest selling point for me. They have many third-party connections, that are easy enough to integrate, but you can go far beyond this to customize your platform as needed. We were able to implement a "pay what you want" feature, where my sellers can set a minimum price, and users can pay that amount or more if they want. Many sellers use this function to give their digital products away for free, but many users support them because they want to.

Pros

My favorite thing about this software is the fact that I own the source code and they are able to customize basically anything I need. Our platform has twenty or so customizations that none of our competitors have, and this would not have been possible with Shopify, Big Commerce, Wix, or any other off-the-shelf Multi-Vendor marketplace.

Cons

There is a steep learning curve, and they have decent documentation, but through dozens of pdfs, would be much better if they had a central help desk where you can search for your questions. One thing that may be difficult for some is the time difference. They are based in India, so often they start their day at the end of our day in the US. For me, this is actually a benefit, at the end of my day I can give them some feedback and by the time I wake up, the issues are fixed. But I thought it would be useful to note for others.

Reasons for choosing Yo!Kart

Many of the reasons I chose Yo!Kart over the alternative products is listed in the rest of my review, but I will also mention that they have phone apps, that work well, and they help you all along the way, even submitting the apps to your Play Store and App Store for you if you want. The cost for custom developments really can't be beaten with the quality that they provide. They have been great to work with.

Ran

Yo!Kart Multi-Vendor

Yo!Kart is a great solution for anyone who wants to create a Multi-Vendor Marketplace. They have a great team of professionals who would do their best to make sure you are satisfied with all the processes.

Pros

Yo!Kart provides all the necessary features to run a successful Multi-Vendor Marketplace.

Cons

Nothing at all. I'm completely satisfied with this product.

Reasons for choosing Yo!Kart

The alternative products didn't offer all the necessary features we needed.

Sunil

Awesome Experience - Dedicated Team Support and Great Features

Pros

For a startup,its necessary to manage time , Money and owning a good software to work on. I have been using other Marketplace platforms from 2 years and every 3-6 months required a new extension or updates which incurred additional cost and time to me, running behind developers for extensions. Yo-kart team provided me with customization as per my requirements - taxation system, coding, customization in a single go. Team was always ready to listen and implement it effectively . I never felt running behind project team and got my project delivered on time and team standing by me every moment I needed them in execution stage. Great Software with good team.

Cons

Need more flexibility in customization, Here in this business requirements changes every single moment .

nijamuddin

Yo!kart Review

Team support is excellent, they ready to help anytime. hope I will start my business soon.

Pros

Ease of implementation, one place all the service available

Cons

Software limited to use on one domain, I would like to suggest, they should deliver the product till date updated version, not like while purchasing time Version.....its not worthful if he just purchased one version and just after one month later they launched another version, and not get delivered latest version.

Reasons for choosing Yo!Kart

Of course the web software, android and iOS apps as well as the entire deployment for $2000 is a very good deal in terms of finance

Yo!Kart

My overall experience has been really good and easy and it is worth every recommendation.

Pros

I have had a good experience so far, the app is fully customizable. I will fully recognize mend this app.

Cons

There are little bugs in the app that need fixing.

Tobias

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

December 2021

Very handy piece of software

Pros

The amount of features especially for a B2B Marketplace. We found no marketplace framework or software which offers more features for this price than yokart - and it was very easy to install. The service team is great and helps a lot!

Cons

There are some major changes needed to fit for our country. This is meant for language, import & export data (usability), and legal regulations.

Wayne

July 2022

Very Poor support

poor

Pros

The price is ok , overall system is ok but i can say there are many good things

Cons

The support ,we have system errors only created by the Yo!Kart system and their admin that YO!kart refuse to resolve unless we pay them more, kind of makes the system pointless ,

Reasons for choosing Yo!Kart

Sales pitch was very good, support was not

Brandon

Yo-Kart multivendor platform is the BEST out there.

My overall experience with Yo!Kart has been an absolute pleasure. I've read some of the negative comments people wrote about lack of customizability, but that has not been the case in my experience. The site is fully customizable, from labels, to every button, and every image. Yo!Kart handled all of my integrations for me to ensure quality control, which they went above and beyond to get the tasks completed and tested. I have used multiple versions of Yo!Karts multivendor platform, and they just keep getting better every time. I would FULLY RECOMEND working with FATbitTECHNOLOGIES, there will be no regrets. They are the best in the game. I am a bit sad for when my project ends, because working with this team as been that great.

Pros

My most favorite feature of the site is the UI. Its pretty straight forward for the end user to understand and navigate. There are so many powerful tools and options for the admins, as well as the end users. The features found on Yo-Kart, are like no other i've found. For example, being able to sign up account sub-users and set permissions. That's an awesome feature for sellers and buyers.

Cons

I have very little to dislike, if anything. Any issues that arise, the team, always helps me work them out. And they are usually my fault.

Reasons for choosing Yo!Kart

No multivendor support, or no multivendor support as powerful as Yo!Karts.

No multivendor support

Mohammed

A great solution for an online marketplace. Well done FATBIT team

Good response from the dev and after sales support team. Co-operative in terms of clearing bugs which comes as a part of the one year support while purchasing the license. The dealt professionally abiding to all contractual clauses and complied to what we had mutually signed up for.

Pros

Almost all the features that I could possibly think about in this era is inbuilt in this software.

Cons

A professional developer should be there to make any changes to the functionality of the platform in the future unlike platforms like Shopify/woocommerce where in you just install a package to your platform.

Reasons for choosing Yo!Kart

First of all, these guys are professional. They will deal with you like a customer unlike other amateur companies like CODEBREW in the market who would simply say "YES" to everything you ask prior to selling the product and once sold, will just say (this feature is additionally paid). And moreover, these guys offer lifetime license and they share the code with you once when the one year tenure is over.

February 2022

Any successful project comes from the team working on it! With Yo!Kart, you're in good hands!

Fatbit Technologies (Yo!Kart) have successfully developed a multi vendor e-commerce platform for me, along with Android and IOS apps.

Pros

While searching for the most reliable and promising multi-vendor ecommerce solution, I came across Yo!Kart from Fatbit Technologies. Before making any purchase decision I needed a few clarification on their packages and hence I took contact with one of their sales team member, Ms Kulwinder Kaur. She was extremely helpful in clarifying most of the doubts I had and she also went beyond by connecting me with Mr Kapil Grover (VP – Partnership and Alliances) who made sure all my queries were answered. After a few conversations with them, I knew my project would be in good hands and hence decided to move forward with the purchase. My project was handed over to Mr. Abhishek (Project Manager) and I am so grateful that he was the one assigned for it. Mr. Abhishek is an extremely dedicated individual and I have developed a very good professional relationship with him throughout my time working with Fatbit. He ensured all my issues were solved immediately by maintaining a professional communication throughout. I am extremely thankfull to him for all determination and extra effort he put in to ensure my platform was top-notch. He definitely deserves to be promoted for all the hard work he puts in!

Cons

I have had no complaints with Fatbit Technologies and I am definetly looking forward to many more projects with them.

Patrick

April 2022

Yo!Kart is exactly what I needed to build my marketplace.

Created a brand new racing memorabilia marketplace and we were up and running quickly. Overall working with Parul and the team has been wonderful.

Pros

We are a new start up and did not want to spend thousands implementing a marketplace site. We need to watch our start up investment and this was a perfect fit. It gives us the functionality we needed but also the ability to customize if needed. We were up and running quickly!

Cons

Certain custom features such as "make an offer" do not exist but the team at Yo!Kart gave us options and offers to customize to meet our needs. The team is always willing to help find solutions.

Reasons for choosing Yo!Kart

Quick implementation, lower costs, ability to customize product to meet our requirements! Absolutely great team to work with.

Alexander

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Startup review for Yo!Kart

I am very impressed and grateful to work with Yo!Kart. All of my demands have been met and have exceeded expectations. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is a great help, and we have developed a very good professional relationship throughout my time working with him and Yo!Kart. Everyone I've worked with has been pleasant and professional. There is a lot of attention to detail when it comes to the work they do.

Pros

The structure of the entire system is set up very well. There is a learning curve to the admin panel, but you can do everything once you have a good grasp of it. Basically, every aspect of running a website is looked over and thought of when it comes to the admin panel. I was very impressed with the attention to detail.

Cons

It is somewhat difficult to change the designs of the website. I.E. Changing the front page layout. It's not impossible but you must go through Yo!Kart to have your changes coded. That being said, you can pretty much do everything on your own besides that.

Prabashnee

February 2022

Well designed software development

Provide good after sales services

Pros

Easily customizable, easy to use for admins.

Cons

The customization costs can add up quickly.

Reasons for choosing Yo!Kart

Price and customer service and support

Lucas

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Great software & perfect support

Best decision to choose Yo!Kart as the software for our marketplace.

Pros

The software offers nearly everything to start a successful marketplace. Support by the FatBit team is very good and they react really quick. Lovely design in the standard. Easy to understand backend for admin, sellers and customers. Customizations, translations and more can be done by the admin himself.

Cons

Open API would be great for sellers to connect their ERP system. Some adjustments could made easier for the admin.

Mecheri

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Wished i knew about yo-kart long ago!

Pros

Hi, I've been a customer with Fatbit for a while now, using yo-kart. While others suggested very high prices for creating moderate marketplace platforms, I found in fat bit the best solution with the "yo-kart go quick"offer. All the team's members have been there to help me solve all the issues i encountered and establish a solid market place website. I am planning to launch my website this year, and having Fatbit watching my back, I am very confident on the success of that mission. Thanks to all the team members, And my special Thanks to CSR! Wish you the best! .

Cons

Just wished french was integrated in the offer.

Industry: Tobacco

Awesome Platform

Overall, Awesome!

Pros

I was looking for a platform similar to the major marketplace sites (Amazon, Ebay, Etsy) and I came across Yokart. It was the best decision that I made by purchasing the software. I purchased v8 and it hasn't let me down. I made several adjustments to the site but the base that they provide you with is unbeatable for the price! Just check us out on Smoshe.com.

Cons

They only issue with the software is that if you make any adjustments to the coding it automatically terminates your 1 year support agreement.

Reasons for switching to Yo!Kart

Needed something that was more responsive

vishal

good website layout user friendly backend

i would recommend this website

Pros

• Extremely easy to use • SEO SMM and Analytics friendly • Secure • Multiple payment option • Multiple delivery option

Cons

High security comes at the cost of difficulty in customizing it on our own. tags issue is there some times

Aditia

Great, Coding easy to understand

We feel very helped buying this software, we can skip basic feature on ecommerce, also skip planning code architecture, we plan to modify the platform based on our need, and it very helpful because the clean code structure

Pros

Code: MVC structure & Good documentation Feature: Most of the content (for our business need) are customizable, Buyer & Seller in one account

Cons

need to have some times to understand the system

Better Default UI/UX

One Stop Solution

Amazing - Working for long term with them

Pros

Customer Service - I have worked with many web & app development companies but their after sales services are very low standard, with FATbit i never had any issue, support was their always when it was required

Cons

As per me the prices have been issue always :)

Victor

Industry: Investment Management

Yo!Kart software

Well the e-commerce platform and serves that purpose

Pros

The software is comprehensive and needed very little customization. It comes with clearly articulated user manuals that makes it seem less to use.

Cons

given its comprehensive nature, you need to invest time to learn the system.

Reasons for choosing Yo!Kart

It was easier to deal with the sales team at FATbit

Gireesh

Serious Lack of Basic Features/ Customization will suck you

Better spend your money Opensource software like Magento, you'll get lots of resources outside. With youkart you'll be stuck up with Non-negotiable product customisation prices.

Pros

It is simple to use in certain areas. One can start their e-commerce marketplace quickly. Whatever features they have, they are bug free. However, I am yet to see any successful business build using YoKart.

Cons

1. The flexibility & basic functions are missing. One needs to go for customization even for simple requests like adding a Phone Number Field in the login form can cost you. 2. The company does not have any product upgrade strategy. You are stuck up with whatever version you have. There is no upgrade available; you are not protected. The new version has to be purchased at full cost. 3. They will not give you any help on the code. Indeed everything that needs help is payable.

Do your research before using FATBit and Yo!Kart products

> Promised a week to deploy and have working on our hosting. Hosting verified good as a prerequisite step. > Our hosting blamed for bugs that prevented the system working > £500+ later with a new host that they recommend... and the standard delivery includes bugs > Bugs on new host are the same ones as previously, therefore, already out of pocket > No documentation produced to explain bug fixes > new bugs found under testing > YoKart analyst argued for 3 weeks that there were no more bugs, eventually after bypassing him we got the reply that there were bugs and the basis team would fix. > Stripe Connect would not work. 2 weeks whilst this was looked into. > Demanded money back after 4 months as product not fit for purpose. YoKart bartered with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (see other review here) to remove his review in order to issue a full refund, otherwise they wouldn't... bear that in mind. > Look deeply at examples, many are out-of-date, use different systems now, the Telegraph article on their website - look closely at that, Google it. Ignore the gloss of what you see and research before proceeding is the advice I would give.

Pros

Not much to like... clunky. Was hoping for a slick solution after moving from WooCommerce multi-vendor site.

Cons

Packed with bugs. No documentation produced to back up any fixes. Fixes create further bugs, our testing picks up new bugs, not at all quality checked before hand over to the customer.

4.24/5 out of 37 reviews