• Pros

• "Was fantastic as Quoteroller and really enjoyed it for a few years. Easy to build simple proposals and get clients signed up."

• "fairly easy to use for basic features, basic integration works OK with Hubspot CRM. I do like that it uses css for the formatting and that can be customized"

• "I love how it easily pairs with my CRM. PandaDoc allows users to create professional proposals in a matter of minutes. Also very easy to use."

• Cons

• "There are editing issues at times, they have been improved since we started using the product so it has become less annoying then when we started but there are still some minor issues."

• "It does take the documents (depending on the size) a while to load sometimes. So I wish that was a bit quicker, but once it has loaded you can navigate through it with no problems. "

• "It does get a little pricey the more users you add, but if you only have one person that needs to access the information it is well worth it. "

Browse PandaDoc Reviews

Heather from WithumSmith+Brown

All-around great proposal software and automation tool.

Pros

PandaDoc has allowed us to streamline our proposal process tremendously. Because of the content library, template functions and ease of use, we've been able to double the number of proposals we put out in the same timeframe before implementation. The analytics reporting feature has assisted in increasing our win rates. We can hone in on the areas of our proposals that resonate with our prospects, allowing the follow-up meetings to be more focused - discussing targeted, relevant themes, services and needs. PandaDoc's development team is very open to feedback and ideas on how to improve the platform. It's refreshing to work with a company that takes your input and one-off special requests to not only deliver on those requests for you but roll out these changes across the board for all of their users. Having a say in the process of polishing and tweaking a product to work best for us is a value-added benefit. The various plug-ins for other software, such as CRM systems, is useful for collaboration between departments. The ability to customize the CSS to fit our brand is essential. We can customize templates with designs that fulfill each of our needs. Having multiple workspaces under one account is extremely helpful keeping documents separated for different departments and projects.

Cons

There are a few small issues that we've run into, however, the pros of this software heavily outweigh the cons. PandaDoc does not allow for multiple users to work in a document at the same time, but I believe this is something that is being addressed in the new editor or at least on the buildout updates for the future. From time to time we will run into small formatting issues due to a glitch in the coding. More often than not, they are isolated to one document. For a couple of issues we ran into, the development team was able to provide a timely fix, and the issues have been non-recurring. In the past few years that we've been using the platform, we have only had three instances where the software was down, two of those instances were for less than an hour. Even with the downtime, we have never missed a deadline to deliver a proposal, even in an industry where RFPs are common.

William from Teledata ICT

Efficiency

Sales, is, about efficiency. Having control of the little elements and details that quickly tend to be out of your control. PandaDoc makes things easier. The obvious is it allows you to create documents with easy templates and modules to follow. What I like most are the features that come after. When you send a document it lets you know when it is opened, how long its opened and which part of the document the receiver pays most attention to. That is an invaluable bit of information when entering negotiations. It also ensures accountability by recording every transition the document has undergone from creation, editing to approvals

Pros

The tracking and Audit trail features The activity log of the receiver's actions. Allowing clients to sign electronically. Adding an in-person sign feature for assistance by sales rep

Cons

Nothing at the moment. Yet to find something I hate about PandaDoc. Still using, will revert when I find one.

Emmarose from Shower Door Experts

Panda Doc

Panda doc has made our business run much smoother. We use it for sales agreements and can be signed off on in less than 5 minutes. Additionally, it saves so much paper.

Pros

Panda Doc expedites the process for signing off on our custom products. It also integrates with Stripe and makes processing deposits extremely easy. I use Panda Doc every day and love it.

Cons

There are very few things i dislike about Panda Doc. The only one that currently comes to mind is that, when selecting items that are optional, the block has to be clicked on to be activated and then the options can be selected. This sometimes leads to clients being confused or missing options they wanted.

Lena from Ajeva Financing

PRO Panda Doc

We will continue to use PandaDoc for our contract clients because it is easy and efficient for us and allows us to spend minimal time creating a contract, which allows us to focus on increasing sales.

Pros

For my job, I have to write multiple contracts for our clients daily. While our product/service doesn't change, each clients' contract can vary on a case to case basis. MY favorite part about PandaDoc is that you can choose specific words or phrases that can be modified per case, while keeping the body of the contract the same. It makes sending contracts efficient and my patients receive their contracts in a timely manner to speed up business.

Matthew from Green Light Booking

Could Be Great With A Few Tweaks

I am able to send the quantity I need without any additional payments to PandaDoc.

Pros

The annual price is better than other competitors by a long shot. Can also send unlimited documents which is what we need since I send a lot of contracts.

Cons

1. The mobile cell phone signing feature is called"In Person Signing" which is not really very clear to the people I send documents to 2. Using an iOS device the mobile signature feature is flawed, many kinks that need to be worked out. Currently it is confusing to people how to actually sign from a cell phone. I put in a fixit request more than a month ago, they are supposedly working on it, but there has not been a fix as of today. 3. The input fields take longer to put in the document and assign to signers than competitors.

Aviva from BallotReady

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Great Pipedrive integration, better experience than Docusign

Overall, the customer success team has been very responsive, and PandaDoc keeps rolling out new products to improve their offerings. I definitely prefer this to uploading a PDF to Docusign - the fact that it syncs with Pipedrive, and offers an easy Slack integration are both enormously helpful.

Pros

We had previously built our own hacked together proposal automation system using Zapier, Google Docs, and Pipedrive's open APIs. This has simplified things so much - now, whenever a customer requests a proposal or contract, we can very easily turn out a customized document to send over for their exact use case. I also like that unlike sending PDFs, PandaDoc gives you real analytics around when people viewed the document and what pages they read - this has helped us improve our proposals overall.

Cons

The template features - especially the word processing ones - could still use a bit more work. For example, for contracts, you can't use easily use an automated outline format (I., A. 1.) and sometimes the bullet points/numbering systems they do have can be a bit buggy.

Galina from Sodexo

Industry: Facilities Services

It makes our work easier

Pros

Great for everyone : employees , customers and the environment . It moved almost all of our paperwork online ,which makes us a more efficient when handling it .I can't imagine going back from using PandaDoc.

Cons

A lot of mail server providers automatically flag PandaDoc emails as spam and this causes unnecessary confusion with customers

Brendan from Robin

Value for a growing sales team, great layers of customization

Overall experience was very positive, some small nitpicks on the editing of documents. Would recommend to growing sales teams.

Pros

Great experience to use as a sales rep, the pre-set blocks to drop into quotes or invoices made it simple to get documents ready to go. Tracking opens and comments being built in was a great experience, especially sending reminders via the app.

Cons

Sometimes the mapping to Salesforce was tough to reconcile and formatting text could be cumbersome at times.

PandaDoc enables our sales proces!

It makes paperwork easier, saves us a lot of time and is user friendly too!

Pros

PandaDoc makes it easier to close a deal. No more hassle with contracts.. We use it integrated with our CRM to automatically fill in the fields. It allows our potential customer to quickly read, review and sign a contract while we can track the whole proces!

Cons

There isn't much that I Dislike about PandaDoc.

Yolanda from Freelance

Luke Warm

Pretty standard, decent customer service and good support

Pros

Standard document flow platform form. Many out there with standard features like pandadoc. customer service and pricing being the only difference.

Cons

Pricing was the only reason I did not purchase panda doc, companies are very competitive and I chose a lifetime deal with a competitor

Pierre from EXEM

Industry: Environmental Services

Pandadoc feedback from france

The product is really good and suitable for a daily basis use. I have still some fears to move from pdf to 100% digital quotes in France because of spam barrier but I know this would open a 50% rise in customer experience with many other possibilities as videos in templates, directly chating with customer inside the doc, all status change...

Pros

The features are very well minded. It is very egronomic and efficient with pipedrive integration. I appreciate the posibilities to get folders, drag and drop, managing many templates with libraries is very useful to set up a new one as easy as a drag and drop. To be honest I would love to be able to use pandadoc using more features included in my package

Cons

definitively the 5 licences as a minimum. This is the second company I implement pandadoc for less users than 5 and I am not happy to pay for nothing. I am not happy with the date format with YYYY/MM/DD. As most of the european people we do use DD/MM/YYYY. So I have to select 2 date fields to get around this format in each document I edits from pipedrive (quotes with date of edition and date of expiration)

Response from PandaDoc

Replied October 2019

Hi Pierre, Thanks for the feedback -- I shared your comment about date formatting with the Product Team. As for the concern about spam barriers in France, we have a few solutions for dealing with that while maintaining the digital document experience (along with tracking, etc. for you). 1. You can "white-label" your email delivery address so that documents are sent from your domain. - https://support.pandadoc.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007816574-Whitelabel-your-PandaDoc-delivery-emails) 2. You can generate a direct link for each recipient and email that directly to them. I'd recommend sending the document via PandaDoc first and then generating the document link(s) and sending as a fail-safe. - https://support.pandadoc.com/hc/en-us/articles/360009912654-Share-document-link-with-your-recipients) Hope this helps. Thanks again for taking the time to share your feedback!

Steve from Innova Integrated Solutions

Good.

Some efficiency and design options.

Pros

The analytic's built into it and the notifications we receive. Also, the somewhat easy configuration of each template. I would like to be able to create a document on a tablet though!! Unless thats an options now? :) The catalog section does need some work though. I would like to see other changes or options to us with regard to catalog items and how they document themselves as well as options for after a project has been completed and accepted by customer. It would be great to be able to edit the document without changing any words, items, quantities, options but rather be able to lets say re-add a column after the fact and print it to make it easier on purchasing to order the parts being approved by customer. Would be really cool too to integrate a calculator option. Like a pop-up calculator option while figuring our numbers. my two or three cents. :)

Cons

We are so used to other, stand-alone systems, that have features such as 'tab' to move to next field that it causes some frustration with our team when we are unable to do that within a pricing table or any table. the other nice thing would be to see line items show up in sequential order-- EX: If I label line item 1 as (Option A) it stays on top of the price list. then when I add a second row, section or catalog item, it defaults to being placed below the first item. Currently this does not happen. We can move them after the fact though...just kind of annoying how it auto-formats that way. Also, would like to see more fonts added in. The fonts available get the job done but still, there should be a larger library of them. Pricing/Cost---would be awesome to be able to have a price table have a back-end with actual item pricing and SKU's that can be printed after a document has been completed. Cant do this now. Duplication: Would be awesome to duplicate a document that you didnt know you would need again. Same line items and quantities and pricing. I know you can convert to Template but that's not really what we would like. We want it to be as easy as hitting, 'duplicate document' BUT it changes the quote.sequence number to be different than the original. Now all you have to do is change the customer information and BAM, quick turn-around for contractors looking for numbers on the same project we are bidding. Cant do this now. Otherwise, PandaDoc is awesome!

Harris from Sanitary Plumbing & Heating Corp.

Great Business Tool. Obvious, simple upgrades required

PandaDoc has become an integral part of our business operations. The technological features, continual upgrades and enthusiasm are all reasons why we continue to support and use the service. Since this is a "review" that hopefully someone will read and acknowledge, I want to make clear that we are very happy with PandaDoc.. but since you are requesting feedback, I hope the following is taken into consideration. Please note that these are all points that have been previously expressed to PandaDoc/QuoteRoller staff: 1) Dashboard: Show us how we are doing. What % are we closing, simple reporting and graphs, etc. This is simple stuff most of your competitors are doing. 2) Win/Loss (In relation to #1): We NEED a button to track LOST proposals... along with a text/dropdown box to document the reason for "failure". Similarly, we need a WIN button. We have a TON of customers that either (a) refuse to e-sign or (b) can't for whatever reason. 3) Proposal Follow ups: Thank you for the recent upgrade to add this functionality. But it is very generic. There needs to be a sense of customization for the customer. 4) Email hosting: This is one of the biggest complaints I receive from customers. The typical scenario is: We have an email conversation ongoing about a project.. then a random PandaDoc email/proposal off-thread is sent (even with forewarning to expect said random email).. and then it's difficult for the customer to search for said random email down the line because it's not from "me". I understand you want to control email opens, etc. But, a link to the page where the proposal is hosted (as an alternative to the current process) would be a hugely effective sales tool to allow the sales team to stay "in thread" and continue the conversation organically. PS. We've been using your service for about a year and a half. We have sent approximately 2,500 proposals. I can probably count on 2 hands that number of customers that have used the "comments" functionality. 99.9% of customers simply reply to the email.. which then creates a disjointed conversation since inevitably people are not CC'd and I return to the point I started to make at the beginning of this paragraph. 5) Sales Team Control: Related to a few points above. Reporting, reminders, etc can be useful per employee. If you've made it this far, thank you again for reading. I hope you consider these integrations. I am available to discuss/clarify at any time.

Pros

Ease of use. Templates, content library, general organization

Cons

Noted in previous comments section

Nicolas from Koombea

Great product for sales teams - Some key features still missing though

The one thing we are solving is the way we are building and sending out comercial proposals. With Pandadoc we have everything organized and all the documents in the proper folders, so you can go back to them easily and see what's happing with the document. Also all the different templates already built in makes it very easy for the sales reps to build proposals in no-time. Additionally the Human Resources Department is using Pandadoc for employee documentation. We've been using it as the formal company's employee documentation platform and it's been great.

Pros

What I like best is the document builder features. The structure they gave to the product with the Templates and the content library I think is very useful because it lets you slightly change each document on specific sections which is something that happens a lot. I mean, templates work as a baseline document and then you can have multiple content library items that you pull in when needed.

Cons

There are key features that I feel are missing. Nonetheless I have spoken to them several times and they've said to me that all of the features I mentioned are already on the roadmap of the product, in fact they delivered one of those in the last update. Things like document signature deadline, live collaborative document editing, task/comment assignment to other team members when building a document. Those three are the key missing features.

Mariano from Avelient, Inc.

PandaDoc: document management powerhouse

For a long time, we were handling our customer contracts by creating a digital document, faxing it to our customers for signature, and then having them fax it back to us for our records. Managing this process was time-consuming and since it was all done via fax and email, it was a real pain for follow-up. We had looked into several solutions for document creation and management, but none seemed to quite do everything that we needed. We stumbled across PandaDoc in our research and have not turned back. Their online document creation tools were already best in class when we started and have been improved regularly since we started with them about 2 years ago. The ability to upload documents created with a program like Word or Pages and set them up for signature has also been key. But I think most of all I LOVE the way they've set up e-sign. It's fast, convenient, easy, and works in nearly every case we've had in the last two years. We've expanded beyond project contracts and now run almost everything that needs a signature through this system. Their service is top-notch, they provide a lot of value for the money, and I have not regretted our purchase...ever. I can wholeheartedly recommend this product to nearly any business.

Pros

* Ease of use * great feature set * e-signature functionality * Ability to convert any document to e-cig * Workflow * Multiple user levels

Cons

If I had to pick *something*, maybe the workflow process could be more robust. I would also love it to integrate better with Highrise, our CRM.

Sarah from EVB

Pandadoc: its document organization system is amazing

Pandadoc we liked from the beginning for its sales training system. To this end, the platform provides content managers, collaboration tools, and online documents. In addition, it has helped us a lot with the management of budgets with its document management system with prices and discounts. It is without a doubt a document handling tool of all kinds, it is very versatile. We have been quite satisfied with our experience of using pandadoc. There are a lot of advantages when investing in the service. This platform integrates correctly with services like OneDrive. The use of API is highly recommended, for reasons of practicality, recommendable.

Pros

It is used for the management of contracts, with tools that allow even reviewing the life cycle of the same, and control their different versions. Pandadoc allows you to manage documents within the platform without having to be connected to the internet, and has an excellent integrated calculator for taxes. Pandadoc is recommended for its wide range of tools for managing all types of documents, stores and workflows. Your business process automation is excellent, and your Dashboard is extensively customizable. In addition, you can track the progress of each task. The training for pandadoc end users has been very profitable from the start. Thanks to that, it is easy for us to manipulate the platform.

Cons

The pandadoc platform does not support the management of online payments, nor does it allow the billing of unforeseen expenses (emergencies). As a document manager, it fails to have optical character recognition, nor can it configure access controls for team members to stored documents.

Scott from SBTC

Overall good, sometimes interface is slow/clunky.

Quoting is great with it, which helps a lot in many of our transations.

Pros

The client-editable quotes are awesome. The UI is good (UX needs some work, below). Content re-use is great. Love the signing and notifications.

Cons

Clunky interface (pretty, but not smooth). Makes it hard for us to get work done sometimes because we're waiting for the interface or having to move things around because they jump. The design philosophy and UI are great, but the UX leaves a little to be desired. Also, some refinements like keyboard shortcuts, maybe a favorite or most used bar. In addition, we'd love more integrations. We're big into Google Apps, I'd love calendar linking that told us when we sent something (calendar item), when it expires (calendar item), etc. The lack of sorting options, and default sorts that "stick" in the documents/ templates list is killing us. Open a folder, wait, sorted by default (age? Which is the least helpful when dealing with dozens/hundreds of docs). Sort by name. Wait. Would be AMAZING to be able to set "sort by [name] [date] [recent] [X] as default" so we don't have to resort and reload every single time we go looking for a document. For heavy users, this is a real burden, wasting time waiting for the product to be usable, instead of doing work. It's a good standalone product and helps a lot when we have a document built and send out multiple versions. Building documents is still a little clunky. And some of those "native" integrations such as calendar would be great, to make it less standalone.

Andrew from Swarming Technology

Simplistic and Effective

Overall, I like PandaDoc much better than other electronic document signature applications I have used. Their pricing is very competitive, especially considering the features offered. This will be a product we continue to use, as it takes the hassle out of the physical signature process and saves our sales team substantial time and effort. I would definitely recommend this product to any business that is heavily reliant on any form of signed documentation.

Pros

The PandaDoc user interface is very intuitive. The Dashboard display gives you an excellent breakdown of your outgoing documents, include Sent, Viewed, and Completed categorized. This feature helps our organized keep track of the current state of our contracts, and essentially lets us know which documents require reminders or further attention. Uploading a document to the application for signature is as simple as drag and drop, and the application is set up to send out notifications when the recipient has viewed the document, as well as signed the document.

Cons

Unfortunately, Panda Doc does not work well with non-PDF uploads, particularly MS Words documents. Uploading such formats often changes the layout or configuration of the document, causing extra work to adjust or simply redo. The admin panel is also challenging to navigate. Finding the correct path to adjust our company billing took some time; much longer than it should have. The template feature is nice to have, but if you need to make any adjustments, you essentially need to discard your entire template and re-upload, which is time consuming to a point where the feature is almost not worth using. It would also be beneficial to have automated reminders for unsigned documents, as opposed to having to complete this task manually.

Kalie from City Software Group

Newer to the product, BUT LOVE IT!

We have cut down the amount of time it takes to get signed legal documentation from customers which allows us to begin work on projects much sooner! Also, housing all documents in one place allows for ease of access should we need to find a specific document.

Pros

With software development being our field of specialty, we have many documents that we need our customers to read over and sign. The location to a printer for some was easy, but for others, it would take so long for them to print out the number of documents, sign them, scan them and send them back to our team in which they would live in a random folder in our drive. Using PandaDoc allows us to create templates for each of our legal documents and send them directly to the signer in which they can click a few buttons and send it back over to us and everything is housed neatly together in folders.

Jud from Allbright Painting

Panda Docs Review

We use Panda Docs mainly to send out contracts to our customers. We are a painting contracting company that does a good deal of business and we send out 40 or so proposals or contracts a week. We already have estimating software that creates a very professional proposal, so we just upload that proposal to Panda Docs and then drop in a signature and date line on the contract page for the customer to complete. It's quick and easy to do and we like how simple the process is. It is very helpful to get an email when one of my customers opens my proposal as it allows me to follow up with them more strategically. One of the best features of Panda Docs is letting the customer sign my contract electronically and having it come straight back to me via email. My customers don't have to receive my email with my proposal as an attachment, print it, sign it, scan it and then email it back to me. That takes a lot of time and makes it harder to complete the contract. In today's world of doing things on the fly, Panda Docs fits right in. I tell customers that they can sign my contract from their phone all the time. Anything that saves me time and makes it easier to get my contracts signed and returned is worth the money.

Pros

Ease of use and simple uploading of documents

Cons

Found it a little hard to make a template the way we wanted it to look, so we just upload our current proposals into Panda Docs

Haley from Rule4

A good product that promises to become a great one

Pros

It streamlined our process and removed some potential for error when passing around Word documents. Love the ability to see progress on documents, get updates, and view status on dashboard. Using this instead of emailing PDFs or sending through a signature platform makes us look more professional, and in most cases is easier for our clients to use. The sales, development, and customer service teams have been SUPER responsive and hungry for feedback. It's really impressive how invested they are in continuing to build and improve the product.

Cons

At first the design interface was pretty limiting, but they've rolled out an upgrade. Lack of a true in-platform redlining feature is a drawback for us, but PandaDoc is responding to feedback and it seems like that's something that will happen in the future. As a longtime Word user, sometimes there are things that don't seem super intuitive, but it's mostly just a learning curve.

Javier from PAN AMERICAN DEVELOPMENT FOUNDATION

Great product. Rivals DocuSign and AdobeSign

We adopted this system to send out our organization's legal documents, and so far the experience has been great. I would highly recommend this e-signature product.

Pros

The interface to send out documents is great, and there are some better features offered than the other competitors (such as masked fields, a proposal making function, attachments you can make to the document, and a signature authentication page with each agreement). PandaDocs offers basically the same function as DocuSign, but it has some additional features and the cost is considerably cheaper.

Cons

Sometimes depending on the email server, the automated email sent by PandaDocs gets sent into the partners junk mail. Doesn't integrate with SharePoint.

Vincent from Automated Dreams

An AMAZING product if you are patient at first

Overall this is an amazing software that takes care of so many business needs with ease, mainly: - ESignatures - Proposal creation - Proposal tracking - Payments - Keeping track of pricing The learning curve is a bit steeper than other like products, however, once you get the hang of you you'll see that it is hands down the best software. Yes the pricing is usually higher than other proposal softwares, however, you'll find out that it is much much more than a proposal generation tool and the convenience and ease of having so many features in one place saves so much time and money needed to run and integrate multiple platforms to do the same thing.

Pros

the scope of features is unmatched by any other software the scope of native integrations into tools we already use tracking of users and activity HubSpot integration Dynamic pricing grids and ability to store products/services for ease of use later

Cons

Because of how powerful this tool is and how much it can do, the learning curve is much steeper than other products we've used. However, once you get the hand of it it blows everything out of the water

After six months of using Pandadoc

I use Pandadoc for proposals and contract agreements for my Marketing consulting business. It allows clients to sign electronically and it notifies me when they have viewed the proposal which helps me track how engaged they are.

Pros

I like that Pandadoc notifies me when prospects view my proposals and it allows them to easily sign electronically without scanning and printing. I like that it gives me the ability to propose a pick list for clients and they can select which package or which services and it will automatically total them.

Cons

I can't clone whole pages, just content chunks. And I can't move entire pages, just content chunks. This is annoying. I find that a bit clunky. I also have not liked the visual aspect as much as designing on my own, and it hasn't let me compose in Landscape mode, so I have instead been designing my own proposal slides in InDesign and then when the client is ready to sign I just copy/paste them as images into an agreement. This is creating some double work for me, which is annoying and part of the reason I wanted a software in the first place was to minimize time spent on proposals.

Linda from Ask Linda HR Consulting Services

July 2015

Well on its way to being perfect!

I use PandaDoc as a communication device for both proposals and documentation of my interactions with my clients (I have my own HR consulting business). I have found this software to be the perfect choice for me for many reasons. PROS - I am able to easily track the progress of my proposals and documentation for client interactions. My clients have no idea that when they open my communications, I am notified (which is awesome). The software is user-friendly and intuitive in that I was able to immediately pick up how to use the bells and whistles easily and without a tutorial (although tutorials are available). This is very important to me as I am a "skimmer" and feel that good programs should be easy, easy, easy. If I have to constantly refer to the users manual, I become frustrated and want to eliminate the program. I love the electronic signature feature - this has allowed me to execute proposals quickly. Additionally, I get proof that my clients have received the documentation I sent out - leaving absolutely no doubt that we are all on the same page regarding the advice I have given. The customer service has been outstanding - I made a suggestion and was immediately given a response on the suggestion from a human being (versus an automated response). CONS: I see that this software is clearly always advancing - so this is by no means a list of complaints, but rather more of a wish list. I would like to be able to send attachments with my documentation. Many times, I have created an employee handbook, job application, Affirmative Action Program, etc., and if this was attached to my PandaDoc documentation, I would easily be able to track the changes accordingly. As I store my communications (per client) in specific folders, I would love it if I were able to have a reporting feature to combine the entire list of communications with my clients in one report for a mid-year and annual review process. My only problem with the software is that I am automatically put into SPAM or junk e-mail at the client end. This only happens with the PandaDoc software then I end up getting black-listed for all future correspondence. This starts with every new PandaDoc delivery - if this can be fixed, I would be so grateful. Other than this, I have no complaints. Please - keep making changes and updating features because this program can become a monster!

Joe from Sonicu

Industry: Wireless

VP of Sales - Review of Pandadoc

This tool is key to our sales operations at this point. We appreciate the updates and can tell that the people at Pandadoc are actively working to make improvements to the platform.

Pros

Pandadoc allows us to easily customize our quotes and proposals. I appreciate the tracking feature to know when clients open or view the info we present. Electronic signature piece simlifies our processes. In addiiton, I like to accept/reject process which allows my reps to send me deals with discounting or changes in terms to quickly review.

Cons

I don't like the fact that emails sent from this tool often get stuck in the client's spam filter. We typically send a manual copy in addition to the electronic version because of this. It might be that our clients, healthcare IT, are a little more zealous on blocking incoming emails than other industries. Our CRM integration is not the best (Hubspot) it may be that we haven't set it up as good as we could have. However, the basic integration we have does provide some value.

jacod from INVENSENSE ITALY S.R.L.

Industry: Research

Ideal for any company and at the best price

Pandadoc streamlines the process of documents saving a lot of time, is not too expensive and has an excellent platform that provides security to the company and customers ... definitely Pandadoc is here to stay.

Pros

Pandadoc saves a lot of time in the process of creating documents. It also eliminates the manual task of e-mailing a document for review and approval. Pandadoc is an incredible solution for organizations of any size. I like this product a lot because of how safe it is to use it; generating great confidence for us and for our customers. I'm happy with the quality of this product and how comfortable it is to sign documents ... no matter the size of the company, this product is ideal to streamline all types of business processes .... It adapts to all companies , it's reliable ... it's simply the best.

Cons

I do not like that emails are sent from pandadoc, it would be better if they were generated from the company email ... there is a risk of spam, although we have never had that problem.

Tina from AirPac

PandaDoc Accelerates the Sales/Solution Process

We are able to effectively communicate about the pain points we solve for our clients. Being able to insert videos directly into the proposal and tailer each template so it applies for each target audience is a huge benefit. Love the "drag and drop" functionality. Our clients are actually able to comprehend the value of the services we offer when we can send them a proposal that tells a story rather than just lists prices and descriptions for services they don't understand.

Pros

Robust features are easy to understand and implement, even for a code-avoider like me!

Cons

Can get a little clunky and slow when inserting design items and I often have to exit the program and then restart it to get the formatting to stick.

Greg from Hawks Agency

We LOVE Pandadoc! They offer an incredible product, inexpensively, with killer customer support!

Pros

Pandadoc has become central to our business. We utilize it to create custom proposals and for all information forms, contracts, invoicing and more. We love the flexibility of designing each template and then being able to personalize it. It's central to our sales process in creating a proposal that helps close the deal as much as anything else. It's robust, beautiful and easy. It's a fantastic solution for what we do. They also provide zippy customer service. We also dig how it tracks everything. Very useful in our communication. I can't say enough about it... Love, Love, Love it!

Cons

Seriously, there isn't anything about this product that I don't just love. It's cost effective. It looks very professional. One or two things though... 1. I wish we could customize how the email looked that that potential client received. It's the least attractive piece and not reflective of what the person is getting. 2. And this is a big one... a few emails have ended up in a spam folder... which is really really bad when people are waiting on the proposal. So that's a hickey for sure. But it's so worth it, and we just follow up with a call or email "sent the proposal, let me know what you think"...

Desmond from Capital Factory

Pretty good!

I use PandaDoc to create proposals and contracts for my company. It's pretty easy to use (especially over the last few months). I love the templates you can create, from full documents all the way to small pieces that you can drag into another document. My only two problems: 1) It gets a little buggy sometimes and doesn't do what I want when editing a document 2) when I send contracts out, they usually end up in someone's spam folder.

Pros

I love being able to create ready to go templates for proposals and contracts that I use often. It also makes the proposals look BEAUTIFUL.

Cons

1) Sometimes when I'm editing a document, it bugs out. Like it will delete text or rearrange text or won't create an unordered list in the correct way. When this happens, I close out of the window and come back to it. 2) when I send contracts out to people through panda, it typically ends up in their spam folder because it's coming from a panda email that is being flagged as spam. I usually have to download the document and send it which kind of defeats the purpose of using the software

Geoff from Compass IT Compliance, LLC

Awesome Software to Automate the Proposal Creation, Delivery, and Execution Process

Increased productivity, increased efficiency, significant time savings, faster approval process, centralized housing of proposals, simplified proposal creation

Pros

We transitioned to PandaDoc several months ago to automate our proposal software development, delivery, and execution. What used to take us several hours per proposal now takes us minutes. The user interface is easy to use and allows you to customize your proposals and add features in that were difficult before, such as video. Also, you can create your content library to drag and drop parts of your proposal that might be different or unique to each proposal, such as descriptions of products and/or services that you offer. The pricing library can be preloaded with your products and/or services so you can streamline and automate the pricing process, including the calculation of multiple items and sales tax. Finally, the integration that PandaDoc has with HubSpot is simply amazing. By having this native integration, we are able to pull most of the information about our customers or prospects directly from our CRM, pre-populating the fields that would otherwise be time consuming to manually enter.

Cons

The only negative that I have about PandaDoc is that when you create items in dropdown boxes, you don't have the ability to match the font of those dropdowns with the font that you use in the rest of your document. I have heard that this might be changing soon but it does make the proposal look a bit unprofessional to have 2 different fonts used.

Jonathan from Legally Mine

Pandadoc is a flexible and robust solution for digital information gathering and signing.

Pandadoc allows us to generate a full list of documentation that clients need to fill in and/or sign without ever worrying about data loss or image quality loss, and it allows us to send these documents quickly and securely.

Pros

Pandadoc is absurdly robust in terms of what kinds of documentation you can piece together from templates and send to a client fully customized with fields for the client to fill in and/or sign. It also ensures gorgeous clarity of the image so that legal documents can be as crisp as possible for filing purposes.

Cons

There is a lot of setup time involved, and the more fields you need filled in per page, the more time it takes to get the document set up. It's still a lot faster than doing it by hand/email, but it can take a few hours out of your week if you need to update or add a document to your template pool.

Rich from A-TECH Security

Industry: Security and Investigations

Good Product , easy to use

Very positive software.

Pros

Very simple to setup and deploy, I love that it alerts us when the customer opens it and approves the proposal.

Cons

I wish we could use the tab function inside a quote, and the phone app needs an easy way to change the status as well as do the final signing on our end. I need to always log on to a computer to do my final signing. Also it would be great if we can incorporate into our CMS software but that might be a big wish.

If you're serious about your Sales process - this is the only solution!

Pros

PandaDoc has transformed the way our Sales team communicates with our potential clients when it comes to proposals and contracts. We have integrated PandaDoc with Nutshell and can easily generate and track all sent proposals and contracts with a few clicks. The customization tool is simple and allows you to create stunning templates with little effort. Highly recommend!

Cons

While I understand the limitations, I'd love for a better mobile solution.

Cheryl from CopyLuv.com

Easy + Quick + Refreshing

Before I switched to PandaDoc, I was spending a lot of money on managing my online documents -- with software that was frustrating & difficult to use (despite being considered the industry leader). Sometimes, I would even skip the contract-signing part of my client intake process, just because I knew it was going to take so much time + cause headaches. When it came time to renew my account, I instead started researching other options. PandaDoc had some great reviews, though it seemed like it was still fairly new on the scene. I decided to do the Free Trial... and was hooked. Didn't need to look at any other options out there. When I started using PandaDoc, I was amazed at how simple + quick + refreshing it was to use. I kept expecting it to get more difficult, like all the other document management software I'd used in the past. Even my team & clients are pleasantly surprised at how easy PandaDoc is compared to everything else they'd encountered. (When I walked my virtual assistant through the process, she kept saying, "Wait, that's it?" and "That's all I have to do? That was too easy.") Customer service is fantastic -- quick, friendly, & very knowledgable. (To be honest, though, I've only had one or two instances where I even needed help. Seriously. It's super easy to use.) The only 2 places where I've seen people get a little confused are... - Adding people to the "send to" list. They keep thinking that, once they type in the person's name or email, that person is automatically added, and they forget to click the "Add" button. - When adding fields to documents (contracts specifically), it's easy to drag n' drop a field where you want it... But then it's not readily apparent how to get BACK to all the field options. (You have to click the word "Fields" up top, but it doesn't necessarily look clickable or obvious. Maybe a tiny change to "< Back to Fields" would make that easier?) So far, I've only used PandaDoc for my client contracts, but I'm sure I'll be exploring the rest of the options soon. Thanks so much for making something that human beings can use without a ton of frustration!

Xavier from IXILA

Good professional document management tool

I really save time with Pandadoc and I also increase the professional aspect of my documents. I also use Pandadoc to build proposals: it gives a positive and innovative image towards my new clients

Pros

I really enjoy using PandaDoc for many business uses. I often generate recurring documents for my customers any easily can customize them to specifics needs. I like the professional look and feel, monitoring access and expiration date, really enjoy token and electonic signature.

Cons

When you have a long document such as legal contract it's very painfull to create it because block management (normal text versus title) is not very easy to use : drag and drop not easy in such situation. Image management : size, location , quality definition sould also be improved.

Howard from KeyedIn Solutions, Inc.

PandaDoc For HR and Sales Contracts

Overall I have been really impressed with PandaDoc because of its ability to be leveraged in many different ways. For example we use PandaDocs for all of our HR documents from offer letters to compensation plans, company policies and even workplace compliance records. We also use PandaDocs for all of our sales documents from order forms, to renewals to scope of work documents. PandaDoc's ease of use paired with its capabilities has made it a company-wide staple.

Pros

My favorite part of the PandaDoc software is how easy it is to use. Once you understand the basics, PandaDocs is incredible intuitive primarily due to its user friendly interface. As my company's PandaDoc administrator I like that PandaDoc doesn't require extensive training to users. This makes it easier to roll out company wide.

Cons

PandaDoc's pricing table can be frustrating because it doesn't function like a typical excel-like spreadsheet. Our sales reps will constantly express their frustration about this. In many cases it limits are capabilities or greatly increases the time and effort we have to spend on certain documents specifically sales orders.

Kevin from Soft Skills Inc.

No better way to rapidly create Agreements and Proposals

For my Retainer Proposals, I cut the time to deliver a proposal from 6 hours down to 2 hours by using PandaDoc. I now send out NDAs in 10 minutes. And the quality of the Proposals projects a professional, savvy image - "If I can do this for me, think what I can do for you." I can tell when they've been read when they've been signed, and I have a legal document that sets the deliverables and the payment schedules, even though I don't collect payments via PandaDoc because I prefer to do that using my Zoho Books accounting s/w. I like the integration with Zoho CRM, that's part of the time-saving features of PandaDoc, but it's Chrome only, although I hear that Zoho is working on a direct integration. I've attended every one of PandaDoc's excellent webinars, and have learned how to extend the look of my finished documents using CSS. All-in-all, a great product. One knock is on pricing - Professional Edition is reasonably priced, geared to the single user, but limited to 5 different templates. To overcome that, one would need to jump to the higher-priced Business Edition, which wouldn't be a problem but it requires a 5-user minimum, which then puts it out of reach of the average sole practitioner. I wish they would increase the 5-template limit on the Professional. Other than that, it's a time-saver that helps me every day.

Pros

Speed of production of proposals.

Cons

Pricing.

Helen from Autobahn Indoor Speedway

Working with multiple locations, this software gives me exactly what I need!

Super easy to send out what I need and love seeing what time to the customer viewed, signed, and paid the document.

Pros

Super easy! It only takes a view seconds to send out an agreement. Everything is already set up in a template and all I have to do is fill in like 2 items. I also LOVE how I can see when the customer views it, signs it, and pays it. Also love how I can see how long they spent on each page and how many times they viewed it.

Cons

The only dislike I have is sometimes I don't get replies from the customer to the email with the document (hopefully that makes sense). No problem at all though! I just send an email and say not to reply to that one, but my work email. Super easy.

Theresa Ruth Sarah from GetCre8ive - a Delegate of Getty Images

Manage, Track and Send Official Documents with Ease

We use it for sales quotations. It makes it easier for us to track and manage our documents. Because it has integration with Hubspot too, we can quickly reference our Hubspot CRM for the Pandadoc quotes as well. We love this service but it is a bit pricey for our region though.

Pros

Pandadoc is simple to configure and easy to use. I love that you can manage and track the sending of the documents especially when its for external customers. The fact that you can add a layer of approval to documents before you send out to external customers is great too. Plus points that it has the mobile app as well!

Cons

Sometimes, external customers do not want to click the link that leads to the document. They would rather that they see the document straight away on their email inbox. In fact, some email systems block the emails we send through Pandadoc.

Chloe from CC Digital

Great for sending proposals!

Overall Pandadocs has provided a cost effective solution for proposal sending and signing. Its integration with Hubspot really helped this software take the cake when I was choosing which proposal software to use. Although it took some getting used to, I now feel comfortable using the software and take comfort in knowing all my contracts and proposals are signed correctly and properly.

Pros

As a marketing freelancer, I have been using this software to send proposals to clients. For me, there was one big advantage with Pandadocs over its other market competitors, Pandadocs intragrates with the CRM system Hubspot. Pandadocs makes sending my proposals easy and it can be done straight from Hubspot itself. Meaning whenever I need to check a client or enquirys proposal and contract its all there in one place with all of their other information. This software also allows for proposals to be accepted and signed electronically. This cuts down on the amount of back and forth emails usually needed to get a contract signed.

Cons

Initially I found this software more difficult to get to grips with than some of the other market competitors that I had tried. I found the design aspect of creating proposals tricky as I couldnt always get the design or feel I wanted. Aside from this, I havent ran into any significant problems with this software.

Dave from Grain Edit

Best Document Creation, Management & Signing Tool out there.

PandaDoc has saved us a ton of time in document creation and gathering signatures.

Pros

Over the years I have used and tested many of the document collaboration products out there and this rises to the top. The ability to create tokenized documents that pre-fill with information from your CRM is priceless. This alone will save you a ton of time. Also, the fact you can easily drag and drop modules to quickly create or modify documents is a huge benefit. Some modules allow for a certain level of interaction with the end receiver, so they adjust the proposal to their needs. For example, you can add optional pricing variables which a user can select or deselect.

Cons

Love PandaDoc, but I wish the Zapier integration was available on the Individual plan.

Mathias from Rexius Records

Industry: Music

PandaDoc seriously changes everything for your company concerning invoicing!

It has helped us bring in more money, faster. It's pretty easy to use and we don't have to keep track of physical contracts anymore which is awesome. Everything is in one place!

Pros

The fact that you can easily send invoices online has made a huge impact on our business. It's relatively easy to use once you learn how it works and it will reduce the time it takes for you to get your agreements signed massively!

Cons

It has some minor things that would need some tweaking. For example, it would be nice to be able to delete more than one textfield at the same time. It's really annoying to delete them one by one. You could however set up your agreements in other ways but it shouldn't be necessary. One other thing that can be annoying sometimes is that you can no longer see what cost you put for a certain product once you've sent the document. Sometimes that can be useful if multiple people work with on your team and needs to know, or if you for some reason forgot.

Caleb from Byte Stack Systems, LLC

PandaDoc Helped Streamline Our Sales Process!

So far PandaDoc has really helped increase our sales and our efficiency to get estimates out the door and signed contracts in the door. It's fairly easy to use right out of the box and guides you through most steps. We're planning on sticking with PandaDoc for a long time.

Pros

Pros 1) A wide variety of boiler plate templates to get started with. 2) Multiple Recipients and Signors 3) Certified Signatory page 4) Easily copy templates for use over and over 5) Optional add-on and dynamic quantity fields to really increase up-sells 6) Set up automatic reminders and contract expirations 7) You can integrate payments right into the contract so the client can pay through the web

Cons

Cons 1) Slightly pricey for the type of software 2) Add-on users are costly 3) Cannot extend expiration of original document once sent 4) Drag and drop editor is somewhat janky part of the time... 5) Unable to slice payments up for online payment (i.e. 30% down, it wants to charge the whole contract price right then and there.

Amy from Merrill Properties

PandaDoc is my Go-To

I started using PandaDoc a year ago for all of my Purchase Orders for our construction company. It was ideal in that I could customize it to my specific needs very easily. It was easy to learn, easy to organize, I'm able to view it on my phone on the go, and my vendors and sub-contractors can easily navigate it from their end, as well. I did a lot of research and found that PandaDoc, for the price, is by far the best product I found for our needs. When I first started I would send Chat requests for help and always had a response within minutes. They genuinely listened to me and helped with all of my needs. They even changed some of their programmings for a specific need I had. I would highly recommend PandaDoc and actually, do recommend it whenever I get the chance. Thank you, PandaDoc.

Pros

I like that it's customizable and easy to use.

Cons

I wish it had a few more excel type abilities like being able to add lines wherever I would like rather than having to drag it up from the bottom. I also wish it had a total column for figures.

Madeleine from RGI Data Assets

A huge agreement management improvement!

Eased a great deal of my frustration trying to maintain up to date agreements with our clients.

Pros

Template creation and document recipient management makes the creation of agreements much faster and simpler than our previous process (which did not include e-signed documents), document status tracking makes the admin function of managing our clients and their contracts a breeze compared to e-mailed and Word/Adobe PDF agreements.

Cons

It definitely requires some team training and our sales team struggles with understanding the best way to manipulate the features. It can do so much more, but we often have to keep templates simple for them to get filled out correctly. It has become a dedicated part of my job duties to managing our team's use of the product.

Mischa from The Parris Company, Inc.

Overall, I really love PandaDoc and will continue to use it

Pros

I really love the e-sign feature of PandaDoc amount other things. I can send forms to be completed or attachments to be reviewed and initialed. The possibilities are endless.

Cons

One area of improvement is the Contact area. It would help to have a middle name or initial field as most people have multiple names. Also, the ability to share templates with other PandaDoc users and when downloading a template from PandaDoc have it not be a pdf. Improving search features is another area that needs improvement as well.

Jeff from J4 Fencing and Services

Will be great when the industry catches up

Easy to make a proposal with templates and price lists. I could often do one in 5 minutes. Love the feature to make line items optional with a checkbox. Also love the feature to make form fields required or not. Great product with great potential, therefore I've given it mostly 5 stars. That being said, I've moved onto something else for the time being due to the cost for something that just really does one thing being high for a small business. Built in CRM, project management, etc would make it more viable. Also seemed hit or miss as to whether clients "received" the files, though I'm sure this was on the client end. As a residential/commercial contractor, not everyone in our customer base is tech savvy, so our industry customer base will need to catch up also to make viable. Our staff ended up just sending a PDF version as attachment most the time which negates read receipt features that make the software great. Also, very few clients used the digital signature feature. "Ease of use" for client could be better, therefore, but can see as a great tool in a more technology oriented customer base.

Pros

Easy document creation with drag and drop pre-saved components. Price list and templates are great. Like how can make some line items optional with a check box.

Cons

Price high if not getting the most out of it. Customers who are used to just receiving an email attachment had trouble reconciling it and very few used the digital signature feature, so was too much for us to spend for just a good document creator.

Brian from Sprout

Great software with a great team

Pros

These guys are responsive. There's alot of e-contracting software's out there. Many are larger corporations that you can't even speak to anyone on the phone about. PandaDoc is the complete opposite, they are smaller in sizer and incredibly receptive of feedback and offering solutions. They helped us build a zendesk integration which we use every day.

Cons

We sometimes have downtime issues very early in the morning. By the time you write an email to support, its already fixed. But this is the only thing I could really think of and its not that often.

Amanda from Blue Sky eLearn

Great in concept... functionality and features lacking

Easy of use for MSA's and proposals. Templates are great to use to ensure the team is using the same (most up-to-date) information when putting complex documents together.

Pros

I love that you can create templates for a team. I also love that you can insert multiple types of content within the document. Great concept but some features are poorly executed. But overall I wish the solution was a bit more flexible.

Cons

Can't resize images within the solution. You must use the blocked approach to building documents, meaning you can't mix media. If you want to put an image into a paragraph of text, you have to enter two different text boxes and insert the image in the middle of the two. When making a lot of edits, the document can become very hard to work in. I've lost information I've added in the past when updating a lot at once. Shouldn't be this way!!! Wish the system would show you page breaks once exported to PDF. It would be nice to know before you export and review to be able to insert page breaks into the document based on how the data looks. Highlighting and editing fonts are not good. When highlighting and un-highlighting the highlights will move to other text when trying to turn it off. Same will happen with fonts when changing size or style.