• Pros

• "It's so easy to use and love the customer service! We use paperless everyday. Easy to use and upload to. The support team is super friendly and quick to fix any issues."

• "I love the ability to know when the proposal has been opened, what was viewed and for how long. Paperless has more features that I could possibly use."

• "I like that all the parts of the proposal are in the library and are easy to use in customizing the proposal to the type of customer. The key word is easy. "

• Cons

• "I disliked the user interface before, but the recently revamped the entire interface and it is quite impressive. The site does need a strong internet connection or may run very slow."

• "The new version takes some getting used to compared to the original version but once you get the hang of it it is very useful software i recommend it to everyone."

• "it will go down every once in a while and hold things up, but not very long when it happens."

Browse Paperless Proposal Reviews

Jay from Kyber Digital

ClientPoint > PandaDoc

Outside of those few cons, it's been great and very easy for us to comment back and forth with prospects and send professional

Pros

The developer team had pre-made templates Which I could choose from. Can you also get lifetime analytics that allow you to see when and where someone opened your Proposal, how long they spent on each page, and you get text notifications when they do so that you can reach out in live-time Once I did they built out my proposal for me based on what I was already using in PDF form. They walked me through a couple steps on how to do everything and they've been very hands-on.

Cons

While you can sign documents, they don't have an integration with docusign, you have to use one of the other native software. There also is no way to accept payments directly from within a proposal you have to balance the client out somewhere else

Response from ClientPoint

Replied November 2019

Hi Jay, we're so happy that you are delighted with ClientPoint. We recognize that each of our clients is unique and we find it best to take a more hands-on approach. We also appreciate your feedback and will share this with our product team as we continue to innovate.

cathleen from california protective services

Everyone that does sales should use this awesome software

Using paperless is one of the best software programs to us for sales i recommend it for everyone who is in the same field. You can keep track of all your proposals and everyone is always involved and it holds so many proposals and you can add whatever section you want them to see inside the proposal and medium user friendly once you get the hang of it.

Pros

Paperless makes it so you dont have to deal with sending or faxing, or presenting paper proposals. It is all email based which makes it a lot easier to produce sales and promote business, safe for the environment and the trees. It lets however many people you want involved have access to any proposal anytime from any device rather if they are at work or not. everybody could do their part to keep the proposal up to date and add whatever they need to in real time.

Cons

Logging in from your cell or a unrecognized device it makes you always check your email for a verification pin every single time, kind of annoying, even after you have used that same device a million times to log in to paperless. Sometimes i search for a certain proposal that is in there and it wont let me find out I have to start my search over and un mark certain boxes to find it. it quite often has small little issues that support will take care of when you contact them through email.

Response from Paperless Proposal

Replied April 2018

Hi Cathleen, Thank you so much for taking the time to review Paperless Proposal. We think it's an awesome program as well. Security and protecting your proposals is important to us and one way we do this is with verification pins. To reduce frequency for verification, try updating your browser privacy settings to save cookies from Paperless Proposal.

Tom from U S PEST PROTECTION, INC

Good and Bad

Great for keeping track of proposals, however very slow some days. We do about 30 proposals per day on paperless.

Pros

Keeping track of proposals/ easy to organize/ finding old proposals

Cons

Inconsistent quality/ daily we still have to do paper proposals/ signature hard for customers to understand/ server very slow sometimes/ takes to long going from page to page

Response from Paperless Proposal

Replied June 2016

Tom, Thank you for taking the time out to review our product. Glad to know you like it. Could you please send in a email to support@paperlessproposal.com detailing the exact changes you need? The issues you mentioned should not be there. We would love to work with you on your Library Optimization so you do not come across the mentioned issues anymore. Thanks, Rahat

Josh from Marsden Services

A Game-Changing Service

Our experience with Paperless has been extremely positive. We've been working with them for about two years, and have since onboarded our entire sales team (36 sales associates from all over the country) to the Paperless system.

Pros

The ability to regulate our entire portfolio of proposal parts, and have direct insight into what is being used are the two biggest advantages for us. The system is easy to use, and fairly intuitive for those of us who prefer to self-teach. We find that we use Paperless for our "single source of truth" for all relevant proposal materials.

Cons

There are very few faults that I could point out with the software. There are occasionally glitches (due to corrupted files) during pagination (the support team is always prompt to resolve them).

Response from Paperless Proposal

Replied June 2016

Josh, Thank you for taking the time out to review our product. Glad to know you like it. We are actually working on a feature to put pagination on hold until all the merge docs have processed, this way every pagination attempt will go in smooth with out any files getting corrupted. Hope that will solve your problem. Along with that we do have couple more minor and major updates coming up which will excite you further. One of them is built-in word processor to local edit the files within Paperless. Thanks, Rahat

jesse from Ingersoll Rand

Paperless proposal in used for market development

Overall in my opinion I dont have alot of experience with other sales software but this is program is awesome and my sales have dramatically increased in a short period of time. Recommend to anyone in Sales

Pros

In my opinion this software is awesome it lets all your fellow employees have access and make changes or update the same file any time from any device they use, with no flaw. It saves on paper no more faxing using up all kinds of ink, no bringing thick packets to sales appointments it is all now paperless and a lot more convenient. You can add notes modify, delete or add anything anytime you want and send it to a potential client.

Cons

If you take a break longer than a few minutes it automatically logs you out and you have to keep on logging back in every time you get busy and come back to it, kind of frustrating. You have to always clear the search bar before searching you cant just type in a specific client or file and just search it. It has its small glitches here and there but it makes up for it buy producing sales

Response from Paperless Proposal

Replied April 2018

Hi Jesse, Thank you for your feedback. The team here at Paperless Proposal is thrilled to hear that your sales has increased. Regarding the idle time, our support team is available to assist. Please reach out to support@paperlessproposal.com. Thank you, My

Ryan from National Maintenance Contractors

Fantastic product

Very powerful interface with customers, creating an exchange instead of a one-sided bid. With the notifications of customer views, it really improves closing ratios.

Pros

The ease of creating such a customized presentation to the customers

Cons

Response from Paperless Proposal

Replied June 2016

Ryan, Thank you for taking the time out to review our product. Glad to know you like it. Our servers are up and running all the time except scheduled maintenances during weekend midnights. If you face any issue in the future please reach out to support@paperlessproposal.com We'd love to look into your system and resolve the issue. Thanks, Rahat

Zack from Guardian Alarm Systems

Makes producing Quotes on the go simple and easy. The quickest proposal I have ever created.

Pros

The ability to open my laptop and send a proposal to my customer almost immediately. Unlike my competition, I can send my proposal before leaving the customers parking lot. Support (when needed) is always quick and easy.

Cons

Load time of web based software. Sometime it takes a few minutes to save a created page. This happens on a fairly regular basis.

ClientPoint - Congratulations You Just Got Four Hours Back in Your Busy Work Day!!

Me and my sales reps now have more time in our day to focus on generating revenue being that we have four to six extra hours that was previously spend on sales proposals.

Pros

I love the fact that ClietPoint reduces the time it takes to produce an impactful business proposal. Before ClientPoint me and my team were allocating four to six hours to produce a sales proposal and now we leverage the software to produce proposals in barely ten minutes!

Cons

As a result of ClientPoint being so impactful and enabling, the stakeholders more times than not are reaching out to the sales team about ClientPoint. It is so amazing that it actually shifts their focus away from our teams' initiative of selling and produces curiosity as to what proposal system we are using.

Federico from Par Doble

See who's opened your proposal and what they've seen

Pros

I hate writing proposals. Absolutely hate it. Paperless Proposal helps me craft new proposals in minutes, using templates and a file library that keeps all my content at hand. The best part is I can easily share it with clients and then keep track of who's opened the document and who hasn't. This helps me follow up with them and understand what makes them buy or not.

Cons

I'd like to see improvements in the way you search for docs in the media library. Could be way simpler and faster.

Timothy from Dematic

I used this to send proposals to clients

great tool for professionals

Pros

I love that my administrator and my boss can review the proposals before the final is sent to the customer

Cons

No cons about this product. i have not had a bad experience or used a better similar products or service.

D'Anna from Nth Degree

Great Customer Experience

Our experience with Paperless Proposal has been completely positive. From the support team to management, everyone on the team is passionate about the product and ensuring that each customer is happy with the tool. The integration with Salesforce.com is a new feature we're using and we've found it to be very helpful to increase the value of the information available to each sales rep and the management team.

Pros

I like the ability to customize the product to our exact needs, the ease of use, the fantastic support, the value and most importantly, the customer engagement and experience. A product with consistent branding, simple electronic delivery and tracking elements make it a fantastic resource. Our customers are able to view the proposal with any device at any time and we are able to track the progress. There are never any surprises.

Cons

The only con about this software would be the same for any software - sometimes it can be hard to get users to adopt a new system. However, with 1:1 training, integrations and all the resources Paperless Proposal will provide, this eases internal challenges.

Response from Paperless Proposal

Replied June 2016

D'Anna, Thank you for taking the time out to review our product. Glad to know you like it. Thanks for your kind words, Rahat

Barbara from Securitas Security Services USA, Inc.

I am a proposal writer for a large security company and use Paperless on a daily basis.

it allows for our products to be uniform across our large footprint.

Pros

I love that the software allows for creating custom library's that contain all of our frequently used documents for quick access. I also love that I can contact Paperless Support and request that they add merge fields to the document to implant the customer name during the proposal editing stage.

Cons

I wish, for our industry, that there were more finalizing choices. Sometimes a certain industry, like gov't, can request that you cross reference responses, add info to the TOC or have certain language in the header or footer of each page. It would be extremely helpful if we could add these items in while editing in Paperless instead of having to download, open in PDF and make additional edits in Adobe. This creates a situation where the proposal in our library no longer contains the most updated version. So, if in a year we have to look back on the proposal, we may not recall that it had to be removed to finalize and we could potentially be using old info..

Response from Paperless Proposal

Replied July 2017

Barbara thanks for your review. Our CTO, Zeb Evans will reach out directly to you to address your concern.

steve from wal mart

My opinions of using Paperless Proposal software

I been doing sales for a long time I think this is the best software program for keeping track of all proposals and documents for potential clients . Paperless has definitely help me to expand my networking

Pros

Paperless proposal now lets you conduct business and send proposals through email now instead of always having to print and fax or do paperwork for contracts. It makes sales a lot more convenient and definitely helps you keep track of all your leads and proposals that you have sent to new or potentially new clients. It also allows anyone in your company to have access and modify or add anything to the same specific document in real time so everybody knows whats going on and is kept in the loop.

Cons

Its not the most user friendliest software we had to have a professional come in and train us on using this software. If your not familiar it will take some getting used to but once you got the hang of it your going to love it. Every time you log on from a different device besides your main pc that paperless is all ready familiar with you have to get a code verification in your email and than enter that at login to even enter paperless and see your documents, that is kind of frustrating.

June 2016

Brian from Securitas Security Services USA, Inc.

Paperless Proposal Indiana Review

I have been using this platform for my proposals for several years now and the interface is very intuitive, the flexibility and customization options allow large/complex proposals to be just as easy to produce as small scale, simple proposals. The end product is always professional and represents my company well. The tracking metrics are extremely useful and help me to not only learn from previous efforts, but be more timely in my follow-up response with those decision makers that I am targeting. It also gives me insightful visibility into decision-makers up the chain of command whom I knew existed but may have not necessarily known their name or contact information.

Pros

The flexibility and customization ability of the platform. I can get as creative as I need to to win the business.

Cons

I would like to see more potential customization of the cover page with different color schemes, looks, multiple photo design arrangements, etc. to fit the client's business. In other words, I like to co-opt a client's culture or mirror that culture with my cover art so they know from second one that we share similar cultures or values.

Response from Paperless Proposal

Replied June 2016

Hi Brian, Thank you for taking the time out to review our product. Glad to know you like it so far. I would like to let you know that we can create very customizable cover page merge docs for you. Where you can control what type of information go in and how they format. Please contact your Paperless Administrator to send out a request to our support@paperlessproposal.com to get the ball rolling. Thanks, Rahat

brandon from Chief Protective Services Inc.

My pros and cons of using Paperless Proposal

I would recommend this software to any person or private business that is still in the growing stages and trying to build clients. You have access from any device no matter where you are, every thing is done electronically without much effort. You get notified emails every time someone opens your email so that you know its getting read.

Pros

I love how this software enables all relevant persons to stay update with potential clients information and everyone can have access to add notes or change proposal information. I can use this on any device I use it on my cell and lab top as well and I never have any problems. Help and Support is good at getting back to you quickly when you call them and leave a message or send an email. they are pretty decent at fixing issues pretty quick. You can send email proposals, no more paper proposals, good for the trees less paper being used.

Cons

The old version I believe was way better than the newer version they just recently updated to. We had just got used to using the original software than when they changed it on us we had to teach ourselves how to use it no help or training was offered by Paperless. It took some time getting used to new software but once you get the hang of it , it easier to use.

macanthony from Security Services

My experiences using Paperless Proposal software

It lets you keep detailed notes from communication with potential new clients and allows as many employees as you choose to have access to all files and proposals when ever they need to or want to make changes. You can access it from any device including cell phones

Pros

It lets you allocate one or as many employees as you want have constant access to recent and all proposals and documents in the system so everyone is kept up to date or if any current changes need to be made notes and changes could be added to the files also anywhere and any time by whoever has access . Environmentally safe cuts pack on paper use, save the trees!!!!

Cons

Starting to learn this software was kind of hard for me to start learning to use myself we had to have a trained professional come in and enlighten us and teach us how to properly use this software. But once you get used to using it it is very user friendly.

nyeisa from monster energy

I recommend this software to every business

Paperless is awesome software it lets businesses keep track of all potential clients and keeps everyone in the loop on what is going on with that account. It holds hundreds of accounts and it is very user friendly once you learn how to use all the tools in this software.

Pros

I love how you can keep track on all your notes for each individual client and it can be integrated with several people at one time and they all have access to update communication or keep an eye on what has been going on the client history. It has graphs that tell how the percentage of lost, sold, and won accounts and how much money you have made . Environmentally safe no more using all kinds of paper to send out proposals.

Cons

If you add a client into the program and you have to un click the unfiled box in the filter to find what you are looking for. The times displayed for proposals created and sent are off so you don't have a clear idea of when they were sent out. They need to add a reminder section that tells you when to call someone back as they requested.

Steve from Image One Facility Solutions

Great Tool

I've been using the software for several years and it works, just as you would expect. Whenever I've had any issue, a call or email, is responded to within minutes usually, and if something can't get resolved on the spot, is is done very fast and a follow up call or email to confirm always follows.

Pros

Being able to have everything I need at my fingertips, for any type client or any type work order. The template feature is great, for putting everything you need into the quote, with a single click.

Cons

Running reports, could be easier if the categories and status' were better defined

Response from Paperless Proposal

Replied June 2016

Steve, Thank you for taking the time out to review our product. Glad to know you like it. We always listen to our client feedback and adapt accordingly. Please let us know how you would imagine the manage section fields to be defined so we can improvise on the section. Thanks, Rahat

Marko from Garden State Commercial Cleaning Services

Awesome Application

I very much enjoy this app do due the fact it is well manageable. Everything is right at your fingertip. It helps me keep up with my goals for the year as well. Some of us in the sales industry we all know that feeling when you want to pick up that phone again to check on the status of a account but don't want to over due it. Well with this program I love the fact I can see exactly when they opened the email or who they forwarded on to.

Pros

1. Comparing it to my goals 2. All my accounts are right at my fingertip with all the info. 3. Being able to get a email as soon as they open the proposal. Checking how long they spent on each one and who it was sent to.

Cons

Nothing at all!

Response from Paperless Proposal

Replied June 2016

Marko, Thank you for taking the time out to review our product. Glad to know you like it. Thanks for your kind words, Rahat

mitch from staples

If you are in sales this is the must have software for proposals

Pros

If you are in sales this is the must have software for proposals. This software allows you to go paperless when creating, sending and receiving signed proposals that you create according to your expectations and details . it notifies you if your proposal has been opened and viewed and exactly what page(s) the client looked at so you know what questions to ask when you contact them again, its genius.

Cons

It would be better if they had a reminder notification that you can set a specific time and date after you contacted someone in case they give you a specific time to call them back you would automatically be notified when the time comes.

monique from walmart

One of the best programs you could use if you are in the sales department and call leads

Paperless proposals is a awesome program for creating proposals and sending them via email and than they returned signed by new client and a start date is created.

Pros

Paperless proposals lets me keep track of all my new leads I create and I could put in all my notes pertaining to each specific phone. Paperless allows you to create proposals for potential new clients and send them via email. Once the client receives proposal they could look it over and electronically sign it and send it back and done. No more bulky packets or having through all thasy

Cons

I think it would be that much better if after you entered your notes for a specific client you were able to set a reminder of date and time someone requests for you to reach out to them and follow up so that way you are not wearing out your welcome and they would probably appreciate it also.I dont have anything negative to say about it. It has little quirks that happen here and there but not to often and it fixes it self anyway

dallos from Chief Protective Services

My use of Paperless Proposal

There are a ton of benefits to having this software especially if you are in sales and business development. I recommend it to everyone to use

Pros

I love this software it lets you leave up to date notes that can be shared with as many employees as you want it to share with so that everyone is kept up to date, has access and stays in the loop. If a client emails in all the employees attached receive it at the same time.

Cons

When searching for clients all ready in your list you have to keep the "unfiled" box unmarked before the right client will come up while searching. It kind of takes some time to get used to using the software and sometimes difficult to bring up specific client you are looking for. But once you learn it it is very cool.

Carol from Cypress Creek Pest Control, Inc.

Client Point CRM

Client Point has been flexible with allowing us to add the fields we need.

Pros

Client Point..formerly Paperless Proposal has introduced a CRM add on to the proposal program. This makes it easy to add proposals directly from the CRM with out retyping everything. It also shows the calls, leads, and pipeline data as well as the deals closed. Very neat and easy to use.

Cons

I would like the cover page prompt to be the first item to fill out when doing the proposal because sometimes we forget to do it and the proposal goes out with out a cover page.

Mercedes from Chief Protective Services

Paperless is a great way to track potential and new clients.

Pros

Paperless is very easy to access. It gives several options for walking through each step to better help you navigate. It also helps track the amount of revenue from each client before or after they accept your proposal. The best and only way to track clients for current and future contracts.

Cons

Recently paperless updated to a nee version. At version just like any new program it was a little hard to navigate but in no time I was navigating through like there wasnt even an update.

Ryan from Marsden Northwest

Industry: Facilities Services

easy to upload customized documents for proposals

Pros

notifications after client has opened the proposal, great cover pages with photos and details, the ability to print the exact proposal that's being emailed to the customer, the ability to delay the sending of the proposal, and the data telling us how much time the customer spent on each page of the propsoal

Cons

can be a little slow in uploading, but not often. would like the proposal review to be more of an overall shot, like a map and maybe some animation effects for the proposal.

hugo from butler chemicals

Industry: Import and Export

June 2016

We love paperless and their team!

Pros

Cons

The software is great. Maybe get rid of the last receipt page...

Response from Paperless Proposal

Replied June 2016

Hugo, Thank you for taking the time out to review our product. Glad to know you like it. We can disable the download receipt page that gets added when you download the proposal. Please send in a request to do that via support@paperlessproposal.com If you ever have any questions please reach out to our support. Thanks, Rahat

Rya from Securitas USA

What a lifesaver!

This saved a lot of time when creating proposals and allowed me to concentrate on creating better material

Pros

I love that we can upload all our files into the system and use as we go along. I especially like how helpful the paperless team is when it comes to helping us create custom merge docs to use within our library.

Cons

It does not have a search button which scans through each document to find information you're looking for.

Response from Paperless Proposal

Replied July 2017

We have a search files capability for the library coming out on our next feature release.

Owen from IBS Direct

Took our new client presentations to a new level

Pros

Allows us to gauge our clients interest In our presentations. Super fast delivery . Being first to the line is often the difference between success & failure. A major marketing benefit for any growing organization.

Cons

There is no mobile app. I would like to report writing capabilities improved & forecasting capability needs improvement.

Response from Paperless Proposal

Replied July 2017

Owen, you're going to love the new Thunder Experience UI with new trend, pipeline, status and activity reports. You will be trained on this by your administrator this month.

June 2016

Mike from RBM Services, Inc.

June 2016

Made us a lot more effiecient!

We hesitated for a long time about using Paperless proposal but once we decided to give it a try and discovered how robust it is and easy to use, we will never go back. It has made preparing and presenting proposals much faster, more standardized, and more efficient. Our customers now have the option to easily access a digital copy of the proposal.

Pros

Cons

The only "con" is really not a con, just part of the process. Having to fill up the library and get everything ready was a challenging process but well worth it once it is done. You may being better prepared than we were so it may not be a big deal. They are VERY helpful along the way.

Response from Paperless Proposal

Replied June 2016

Mike, Thank you for taking the time out to review our product. Glad to know you like it. Thanks again for all your kind words, Rahat

Craig from Green Side Up Landscaping Inc

Industry: Farming

Streamline your proposal process

Our company was looking for a way to stand out from our competition and have a way that clients could accept proposals online. We found that with perfect proposal. In addition we can follow what our clients find most important so we can make future proposal more effective.

Pros

The product is very easy to use even if you are putting out a ton of proposals. If you do have a concern the professional customer service will get it addresses very fast.

Cons

Wish there was a way to accept ARCH payment through system.

Response from Paperless Proposal

Replied June 2016

Craig, Thank you for taking the time out to review our product. Glad to know you like it. We are not a payment solutions software thus we can't provide any payment solution. But if you happen to have any online gateway to accept payments with any other payment solutions provider then we can embed that gateway into your proposals so you can receive payments within the proposal. Thanks for your kind words, Rahat

Ed from Blackwater Protection

I can send proposals shortly thereafter a productive sales meeting. Impressive to my prospects!

Pros

Knowing when the recipient has reviewed my proposal, and what sections they are truly interested in, allows me to answers pertinent questions regarding my service.

Cons

Sometimes the email ends up the scam box. Not knowing if that has occurred with any particular prospect creates a sense contradictory to what the software is for.

Response from Paperless Proposal

Replied June 2017

Ed, thanks for the review. If you are having problems with proposal going into Spam please be sure you are sending them from your email not via PP as they are more likely to end up in Spam if not coming directly from you. Also, it is always dependent upon people junk email settings and words used in the body of your email that lands them in Spam. If you see a proposal has not been viewed in a day or two its always a good practice to make a follow up call to your client and insure they received it. Let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Steve from Image One Facility Solutions

Industry: Facilities Services

Great user interface and customer service

Easy to use, less paper of course, tracking proposals in their pipeline. Stats for keeping track of everything from different market types, regions, average prices, individual sales team won/lost ratios, etc.

Pros

Simple to use and set up. Creates professional proposals in minutes that can be revised easily if necessary.

Cons

Certain file type modifications need to be uploaded or modified on the developer side. However, they are super quick to respond sometimes within 10-15 minutes of an email.

Chris from Securitas USA

June 2016

Ability to bust out quality proposals in a short amount of time

Paperless proposal is great by itself. Add the customer support when you have an issue (with my computer, not their program) and this is a quality program and company!

Pros

Ease of use overall once you figure out how to use the program effectively. Their customer support is unmatched.

Cons

The system can be slow to navigate through. Be patient...

Response from Paperless Proposal

Replied June 2016

Chris, Thank you for taking the time out to review our product. Glad to know you like it. We've upgraded our servers to the latest server technology and hardware a while back. everything should run very smooth and fast now. Please contact support if you are facing issues. Thanks, Rahat

Cody from Mauzy Heating, Air and Solar

My Review of paperless

Getting quicker responses on customization requests and just better overall code writing support would be appreciated.

Pros

Tractability of customer viewing.

Cons

Unable to customize for specific business needs quickly.

Response from Paperless Proposal

Replied June 2016

Cody, Thank you for taking the time out to review our product. Glad to know you like it. Matt usually send out the change requests to Zeb directly and Zeb usually check his emails once a day. Sending out the change requests to support@paperlessproposal.com should result in faster response and resolution. Please let us now if there is anything outstanding or any new change we can help out with. Please email our support with any question or change requests. Thanks, Rahat

Ashley from Securitas Security

Very easy to use

I have been using paperless proposal from the early stages. It is very easy to create customized pages.

Pros

I like Paperless Proposal because it is incredibly easy to use. I like having the archive to review proposal I have completed in the past. I also enjoy knowing when our prospects review the proposal.

Cons

Something that I do not like is I do not have the option to sort by the manager or territory that I have completed the proposal for. I would like to see an additional sorting method.

Response from Paperless Proposal

Replied June 2016

Ashley, Thank you for taking the time out to review our product. Glad to know you like it. We can certainly add additional sorting filters for you. Please reach out to your Paperless Admin to contact support@paperlessproposal.com with the changes. Thanks for your kind words, Rahat

Carol from Cypress Creek Pest Control, Inc.

Industry: Facilities Services

This is the absolute best proposal software ever. My proposals are professional, easy to understand.

A professional proposal at a cost effective price. This is also part of our green initiative to eliminate paper.

Pros

The ramp up is very quick. The software is amazingly easy to use. The customer support is extremely quick and accurate. They are also helpful and willing to modify certain aspects with no problems. I can't say enough good things about the customer support.

Alana from Servus Ltd

Great software

Pros

This software is very easy to use and has simplified the proposal drafting process. It is very easy to insert additional pages into the document and preview before sending. Finally, it is also very easy to verify and review your win loss rate. Excellent software

Cons

The only thing I do not like about the system is the proposal IDs. We use our own IDs instead of the automatically generated ones however, every time you exit the proposal and reopen, you have to reenter the proposal ID. It's annoying but not a deal breaker

Response from Paperless Proposal

Replied July 2017

Alana, thanks for your review please contact support@paperlessproposal.com and we are sure we can address your concern around proposal IDs

Jeff from Pro clean building maintenance

It has been very useful and has helped me grow my sales. I have received many compliments.

Pros

The ease of presentation quality and data availability. The ability to adjust anything within the proposal with ease.

Cons

The fact that I have to use pdf files and upload them which means the fonts don't match. Crowded display of information on start up page.

Carla from Vonachen Services, Inc.

Quality Product and Easy to Use

I use Paperless Proposal on a daily basis. It is very user friendly and integrates well with our SalesForce software which allows us to track our proposals and do follow ups. It is nice to be able to see when proposals are opened and viewed as well as accepted.

Pros

User friendly and the tracking of proposals.

Cons

None at this time.

Sandra from Nth Degree

Used the system to submit 95% of estimates to clients/prospects. Very well received!

Pros

The system is extremely easy to use and gives a more formal approach when sending to customers. Also liked the feature where you could see when the clients opened or looked at.

Cons

Didn't connect with our internal system. At times, some of the steps seemed repetitive and wished it would have connected better.

Response from Paperless Proposal

Replied July 2017

Our new Thunder Experience UI is much easier to use and more intuitive. You will be trained on this from your administrator this month.

Stephanie from Maintex

Paperles Proposal is a great tool for our growing business to gain new customers in exciting ways!

We are able to work with our different sales representatives who each have their own unique sales styles to come together and have a mutual product that brings everyone's sales techniques to the modern age!

Pros

I work with 10 sales representatives in our San Diego office designing proposals for prospective customers and updating them for current customers who sometimes need sales boosts. It's easy to use and provides a great looking proposal!

Cons

I would like to be able to use more diverse designs. Think Microsoft Powerpoint with its many themes!

Response from Paperless Proposal

Replied July 2017

We support all office files, word, powerpoint and excel files so your branding and designs can be consistent in Paperless Proposal

david from California protective services

My experience with Paperless Proposal

Helps coordinate and keep track of all potential and new clients

Pros

Helps every employee keep track of detailed notes for potential business and everyone has access and receives emails at the same time so everyone is on the same page.

Dylan from Stratus Building Solutions

Industry: Facilities Services

Very user friendly with a massive number of features

My average monthly sales have doubled with Paperless insight

Cons

LaTanya from Mister Kleen Maintenance Company, Inc.

Overall, Paperless has been a big help and has made everyday tasks easier to manage.

Pros

I like that clients can sign proposals electronically, upload, and leave comments. I like the look and feel of the dashboard.

Cons

I do not like that it is not fully customizable. You cannot click on obvious fields for sorting, you cannot adjust system defaults and filters for viewing a page, you cannot get rid of duplicate contacts, you cannot duplicate a deal, there are too many steps to empty the trash, creating a template is not as easy as it should be, etc. Overall, takes a lot of steps to complete some of the most basic tasks.

Zack from Guardian Alarm Systems

Simple and Easy to use

Easy to use proposal template that makes sending out a customized proposal very simple and easy. It always looks like a professional job when you use Paperless Proposal

Pros

Quick turn around time for my customers. The video option is very helpful when trying to explain something to your customer.

Cons

Needs a mobile app. Being able to input information on the go would benefit our outside sales team.

Beckie from Red River Sanitors

Industry: Environmental Services

Great Product!

Since we have started using Paperless Proposal it has saved us a lot of time and money. We are able to generate bids faster than ever before. We are still learning some of the in's and out's of Paperless Proposal and are constantly amazed at things we can include in our proposals. My favorite function is the fact that we can include a video with our proposals.

Pros

How easy it is to use.

Cons

That you have to pay for each user

Brian from Efficient Forms, LLC

Paperless Proposal makes it easy to send, track and act on proposals

After a bit of a learning curve (some self-inflicted) we were up and running with the system. As with anything, the more you are in the system, the easier it is to use. It's a nice container to see everyone who has opened the proposal and who they share with. You can add/remove documents to different people and customize to attract your client

Pros

Tracking and editing of proposals. Can send emails thru the system, or create a link to share on social media

Cons

Learning curve on how to upload into the system is not always intuitive. Their support and executive team are there to assist all the time, so it's not really a con

Matt from SUSA

Review for Paperless Proposal

I use this program to create proposals on a weekly basis. I have also used it to send e-brochures on a fairly regular basis.

Pros

Extremely user friendly. It's a huge advantage to receive an alert when prospect logs on to view the proposal and to see the stats of what they view.

Cons

I would like a few more options for covers. I would also like a way to duplicate proposals directly from Salesforce. The site freezes more than I'd like it to but it the auto save feature comes in handy.

Kelly from Red River Sanitors

Industry: Environmental Services

Great program & easy to use!

Pros

Easy, professional, and fast! Very professional. Current customers and new customers love the presentation and easy layout of the proposals. Paperless Proposal will also customize the colors to coordinate with your logo. Customer service always responds quickly and follows up. I love the notifications when the customer opens the proposal and the reports given so that you can learn what they are more interested in about our company.

Metika from Radiant Technology

Great product for companies who send multiple quotes

This product makes it easy for all of us who use the proposal documents to ensure consistency while having the ability to customize the document. It provides excellent insight on how much time was spent reviewing the proposal.

Pros

The ability to see when the client has reviewed the proposal and how long they reviewed it for.