What are Proposify users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Proposify software through verified user reviews

• icon"The software is good but the people with Proposify are GREAT. Having multiple types of proposals for different types of clients."
  • icon"Easily to modify and build your proposal template, and easy to maintain it to deliver to your customers."
  • icon"Integrating with our CRM was as easy as a few mouse clicks. Clients love being able to review and sign proposals online, and I love the notifications and analytics behind the proposals."
  • icon"Little issues of moving the pricing tables and images, sometimes they are embedded, sometimes not. It depends and is frustrating."
  • icon"Glitchiest software we have EVER used. Trying to format is horrible."
  • icon"The worst experience was when I lost hours worth of work for a big proposal (and it didn't autosave), making for a sleepless night."

Browse all Proposify Reviews

• Have you used Proposify and would like to share your experience with others?

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

May 2022

Invaluable for getting more work in and winning proposals

Dinos

May 2022

Churning out proposals faster than typing “lets send them a proposal”…

I’d choose Proposify over many of the others out there in the marketplace since it has everything I need to create proposals and good looking ones that win clients for my company.

Pros

UI is great, functionality helps get good looking proposals out there fast. Pricing tables with options and wonderful and the integrations are good too.

Cons

Not much…wish it would integrate with QuickBooks Payments in addition to Stripe, or just offer another payment processor integration like WePay or *something* so I wouldn’t even need to integrate my accounting system.

Reasons for switching to Proposify

Nussi doesn’t seem to be creating any new features lately…feels like stagnant software.

Susan

Love it.

Really good so far (it's only been a few weeks). Very easy to see the status of your proposals and I love the links to Infusionsoft and the ability to automate followup which were both missing in our previous software.

Pros

Beautiful looking proposals, easy to use templates and libraries, very impressive for clients and it looks great when printed out too.

Cons

Set up of our template was a little daunting but we used Belt Creative to help us which was well worth the investment.

Reasons for switching to Proposify

Wasn't happy with the appearance of the proposals we were writing, and they looked dreadful when downloaded as PDFs.

Response from Pitch Perfect Proposal Software

Hi Susan, thanks for taking a moment to write a review of our software. Fantastic that Belt Creative helped you get started, and that your clients are impressed! That's really great feedback, and we're excited for you to continue seeing the benefits of Proposify. Definitely let us know your thoughts at the six-month and 12-month marks! Best of luck with any upcoming proposals, and happy closing!

Replied December 2019

Catalina

Great in concept but buggy as hell

Overall it WAS a great product. It's going through growing pains but they don't seem to be growing out of it anytime fast. The support is somewhat responsive although 9/10 I get a canned response that doesn't really answer my question. If you are using the exact same template over and over again with no changes then you will probably have no issues but if you build a custom proposal for your clients it will be a frustrating task.

Pros

I love how it streamlines our proposal presentation to clients. We are able to quickly produce proposals that look beautiful and help us close... when there are no changes needed to be made to the template.

Cons

In seems that over the past few years the dev consistency has gone down a lot. There are a lot of feature updates but more and more bugs. Simple things that should be flushed out before deployment are not being done and this has been something I have seen for over a year and a half. The biggest issue so far has been pricing tables. You're prompted to update to the new tables but it never works. Support just tells you to do a few workarounds and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. We don't have time to teach our entire team how to navigate the bugs. Before that there was a bug with being able to update simple text, you couldn't select a text box and you had to refresh every time. Before that, your templates would load blurry and then you had to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page then back up to be able to edit anything. I used to love this software so much but I don't know what happened. It went from saving us time to costing us time and causing hours of frustration. A common phrase of frustration in our office is "Why Proposify" WHY???" I am in the process of looking for an alternate to move my entire team to.

Response from Proposify Inc.

Hi Catalina! Thanks for leaving your review. Feedback like yours helps us get better! Customizing templates can sometimes be challenging. We now offer a custom template service, where our designers work with clients to create dream proposal templates! We also offer consultations to help our customers build better custom templates. Please let us know if these services are right for you and your team. We have received customer feedback about the pricing tables and have launched an internal team to focus on improving this experience. Our VP of Product would like to hear more about your experience, to help improve the overall product and your direct experience with Proposify. If you're interested, please reply to this thread and we will get you in touch.

Replied February 2022

Matthew

Helping automate my freelance business

Very positive. My need was to cut down in repetitive work in creating proposals and sending out contracts to be signed. An impressive feature is the ability to create dynamic proposals where clients can add on options and the total sum is adjusted accordingly.

Pros

This is a complete package. I needed a tool that would allow me to dynamically create proposals, but also send out regular documents like NDA's to be signed digitally. Proposify solves this for me and add extra features. It is relatively easy to create a document (proposal/contract) from scratch using their design interface. Even though it is a bit unintuitive at times, it gets the job done. Creating snippets of content for later use is a definite benefit. Even better is the seemless integrations with Harvest, creating an invoice from a proposal when it is signed, and importing contacts from Harvest. This automated approach is saving me a bunch of time.

Cons

No integration yet with Everhour, since I was considering switching time tracking solution from Harvest. No integration with Asana to create a project within a team upon signing, but this might be (too) nice to have :) No integration either with a tool like PieSync to import contacts in general.

Reasons for choosing Proposify

Seemed to me as the most straight forward solution with good integrations with tools that I was already using.

Response from Pitch Perfect Proposal Software

Hi Matthew, thanks for leaving us a review. So great to hear how Proposify is helping you create dynamic sales docs! We also appreciate your integration feedbackwe'll share it with our team. Happy closing!

Shaun

Great for small businesses developing proposals for bigger projects.

Very positive experience with support, I've had little to query as its very easy to use and customise.

Pros

The library of content and examples is especially helpful. We've been able to develop proposals for our product offering and customise completely for every client.

Cons

I would love integration between my FreeAgent.com account when a proposal has been authorised to automate the invoicing process.

Reasons for choosing Proposify

I spent time reviewing both and found Proposify very easy to use and customise for my needs.

Response from Proposify Inc.

Hi Shaun, thanks for taking a moment to leave us a review. We'll be sure to share your integration suggestion with our team. Happy closing!

Replied September 2020

Mustafa

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Out of Scope Reach to our Clients

The ability to build my proposal with just fews clicks and moving it directly to my client with ability to review details about how my customers view and understand from their behavior details about how they interact with it.

Pros

Cons

Less relative templates of the proposals

Reasons for choosing Proposify

It was easier to handle my proposal building and better as cost.

Response from Pitch Perfect Proposal Software

Hi Mustafa, thanks for writing us a review! We're glad to hear that you're enjoying Proposify and that the client viewing metrics are valuable (having proposal insight is such a game-changer). Best of luck with any upcoming proposals, and happy closing!

Dorothy

Great Proposal Software

I switched from PandaDoc to Proposify. It's a much better cost-benefit. There is really nothing in PandaDocs that is not in Proposify and frankly I got the hang of Proposify much quicker. Customer support is quick and very helpful

Pros

Its very easy to use. User interface is nice and well thought out. No real learning curve for the most part,

Cons

It might be nice to have a little more flexibility with the pricing charts that you lay in.

Reasons for switching to Proposify

PandaDoc was too expensive for what I was using it for which was strictly proposal writiing.

Response from Pitch Perfect Proposal Software

Hi Dorothy, thanks for leaving us a review. Welcome to the Proposify family, we're glad to have you! We're also glad to hear your feedback - our team is constantly working to make Proposify an even more powerful tool, and we genuinely appreciate any and all comments. Best of luck with any upcoming proposals, and happy closing!

Aislinn

Entreflow Consulting Group's use of Proposify

For any of you who have suffered through the time suck fun of writing proposals on a regular basis, Proposify is going to be an awesome app for you or your clients.

Pros

our favourite feature; huge time savings. If anybody's ever done proposals on Word or Excel; it’s head wreck. Proposify is great because there's beautiful templates there ready to go, it saves you a ton of time and they are visually appealing. We get lots of feedback from our clients when we send them out proposals that our proposals look amazing. The other top features are that there's a super easy editor to use, great content library, there’s the signature function in there to get your signature to get to a proposal signed off on. There's great, sneaky metrics that we absolutely love. You get notifications on your phone via the app when somebody opens the proposal, and when they've signed off on it. But, also, you can go into the app and see how much time people are actually spending looking at your proposal, which I think is kind of sneaky but it surprises me how little time people actually spend reading your proposal. Spoiler alert: people don't read their contracts.

Cons

the startup integration is cool but we'd like to see a little bit more love in that space. So once the Stripe payment is taken could the clients get a receipt? That might be helpful, we have to go and actually manually create that in Quickbooks, so it's a little bit of love required on that, I think it was more of an after fact for them and they've just left it to Stripe to kind of manage it.

Response from Pitch Perfect Proposal Software

Hi Aislinn, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We do have an article in our Knowledge Base that walks you through how to send your client a receipt from a Stripe transaction via the payment dashboard, if you'd like to reduce the time spent manually entering the information into Quickbooks - http://support.proposify.com/api-and-integrations/invoicing-and-billing/stripe. That being said, we appreciate your feedback - our Development team is always working on improving the user experience, and your comments are helpful for future updates! Best of luck with your upcoming proposals, and happy closing!

Shane

Integrations and Options

Utilizing Proposify has allowed us to speed up our project intake process getting more in the pipeline and spending time on things that make money instead of just busy work.

Pros

It was really important when we were selecting proposal software to have integrations and the ability to allow the client to make choices that didn't require that we adjust the proposal. Proposify gave us both. We use Freshbooks for invoicing and Asana for project management and it integrates with both! (unfortunately Asana is via Zapier only). It also lets us give options in the proposal for the client to pick things like # of years of licensing or change the amount of deliverables to get the final price they need. This cuts down on back and forth emails that frees us up.

Cons

I would love to be able to pay for the service on a monthly basis instead of quarterly. Not that it really changes anything in the grand scheme of things but it lets me better track our finances.

Response from Pitch Perfect Proposal Software

Hi Shane, thanks for taking a moment to leave us some feedback. We love hearing that Proposify helps free you up so you can tackle other (non-admin) tasks - because time is money, right? Best of luck with any upcoming proposals!

Jeffrey

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Improved my proposal process immensely

Proposify is improving my close rate of clients and speeding that process up. It is a more professional way of delivering work proposals than email attachments. It also give me more control of the sales process.

Pros

Proposify reduces the time of proposal delivery to clients and generates a higher rate of acceptance. My clients no longer have to print, sign, and then scan the proposal back to me. They can review and sign it electronically, and I can track when they both receive and review it. The proposals also have a very professional look to them, again giving credibility to my business.

Cons

I have found that the PDF downloads don't always match the screen view appearance of a document, and this has created some problems to clients who like to print out a copy of the proposal for review. The interface also is a little quirky at times, especially on my complex layouts (charts and graphs). I recommend using their templates or developing your own.

Response from Pitch Perfect Proposal Software

Thanks for leaving us a review - we¿re so glad to hear that Proposify has had such a positive effect on your proposal process. We understand it can be frustrating when some items shift due to file compression when downloaded as a PDF. We recommend reaching out to Customer Support (support@proposify.com) as there are usually workarounds for this and they are super helpful at ensuring your proposals look exactly how you want them to. Happy closing!

Replied March 2019

Josh

A Proposal tool for big kids

I love this thing and use it all the time. Before I got this program I was shuffling through Word docs on my computer and constantly rewriting brand new proposals for each prospect. Proposify helped me streamline my process for kicking out really great looking proposals. The absolute best part of the whole tool is how it allows each party to e-sign the contract right inside the program. Really handy and beats the pants off asking someone to print, sign, scan, and send back. It's the real deal and honestly I couldn't go back to send someone a pdf from my word doc or whatever. This is way better. http://www.signal-interactive.com

Pros

I save all my different versions of proposals and can mix and match different sections as needed for each client. Helps to have a library of sections, different contracts, etc. The delivery, editing, and signing is all in one place. It sends us both a PDF version with signatures to file after closing. Uses great code snippets to automatically fill in the client name, the cost, etc to make each one somewhat custom. I get notified in my email when my prospect views the proposal (which is exciting). It looks a lot more professional when they get the nice designed email with a button to click and the proposal deck is laid out with a nav bar. Takes you from minor leagues (with silly word docs or PDF attachments) to big leagues, especially as a digital agency.

Cons

It's definitely not a design tool so I have a hard time getting the layout and design of the proposal to look the way I want. It's fairly limited in what it can do in that respect so we build pieces (images) offline and then paste the image into the proposal sometimes. Otherwise, for what it is, it's pretty good at helping me put together a good looking proposal. It's just not an Adobe product or anything. The way content pieces in the library are saved and edited is somewhat confusing and I've struggled to replace everything after deleting templates and then losing content pieces.

Adam

The best way to present proposals to clients!

As the owner of a Digital Agency in a crowded marketplace, it's important to be better at every opportunity. Proposify allows us to do that. It's made with the creative industries in mind and has a pretty nice default contract in place that can be used. Of course, as per all contracts, it's important to get it checked/re-written by a professional to make sure it's 100% legal and enforceable. Proposify gives a decent depth of analytics on user behavior from the moment they open your proposal. They also track the proposal journey through to the client and allows the option to add an auto follow up to non-signed/opened proposals. Clients always comment on how much they love how easy it is to digitally sign our proposals/contracts and some have even incorporated Proposify in their business. Proposify allows you to create different proposal templates. We use this feature to have a proposal for each of our services and then we just tweak the scope of services to the individual client's requirements on the fly. All of a sudden, a proposal that looks like it took over an hour is out the door in 10 minutes. The early bird catches the worm and Proposify makes it so we can close deals faster. The only thing very slightly negative regarding Proposify is the pricing. It's certainly one of the most expensive platforms we pay for on a monthly basis however it isn't unaffordable. It may be a bit of a stretch for a small business to pay for regularly and the 5 proposal limit on the lower plan is quite restrictive for the price. They used to offer 10 proposals for that price which seemed much better value to me, however, they're constantly updating, improving and adding integrations and they're a business after all so need to bring the revenue in. All in all, don't hesitate, just sign up! You won't regret it.

Pros

Integrations. Looks. Functionality. User Friendliness.

Cons

Pricing but it's not too bad.

Lovely proposal tool, but could be better

Overall I like the tool, but it's a shame that there are a few obvious bugs that can cause frustration. Being able to approve proposals before they are sent is an essential feature and this handles it with some ease.

Pros

I love the ability to create proposal templates so that sales teams can create sales quotes quickly and easily. The ability to provide a review step is also key to quality control, and we use this all the time. Being able to see when a client has opened and viewed the proposal is also fantastic.

Cons

It can be a little buggy at times - we have multiple teams set up in the tool, but some staff work across the teams. This causes issues with Proposify, especially when reviewing proposals as clicking on the links in emails will ask you to sign in, but won't actually take you to the proposal. Even if you are logged in, it won't do this. I contacted support and they said it was down to the team settings and to create multiple user accounts for people who needed to be cross-team - this was silly as the pipeline feature would then break. The editor in the tool can also be a pain to work with - it's very clunky in parts and adding simple tables can be an infuriating experience.

Response from Pitch Perfect Proposal Software

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're happy to hear that Proposify is helping your sales team is streamline their proposal process, and that the client insights is a valuable tool for your team! We appreciate your feedback - our Development team is always working to improve the user experience and we welcome your comments. It helps us make Proposify even better! Thanks for choosing Proposify, and happy closing!

Replied April 2019

Creating professional proposals is a quick process!

Proposify helps me create attractive and effective proposals help me close more deals and grow my business.

Pros

I like that the proposals created with this software truly just look good. The proposals are very attractive overall and knowing this builds even more confidence when crafting the proposals. The entire platform is very intuitive and you can quickly get started with the built-in design templates. I love the Stripe integration as well because sometimes I do not want to have to send clients a separate invoice after sending them the proposal. So this integration feature saves me a lot of time.

Cons

I would like to see additional templates added over time.

Response from Pitch Perfect Proposal Software

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your feedback - it helps us make Proposify an even more powerful tool. Our design team is always working to add more professional and beautiful proposals to our template gallery, so stay tuned! Great to hear that Proposify is helping you close more deals and grow your business - keep it up, and best of luck with your upcoming proposals!

Replied May 2019

Zachary

Quality Product Run By Quality People

Our company went from delivering Word documents that lacked credibility or InDesign files that weren't universally available to our clients to being able to shoot professional proposals via an active website link. As a digital marketing agency, this was exciting for clients looking for a progressive team to bring fresh ideas. In addition to its easy-to-use client interface, I have had zero issues training team members to use the software. The number of "wow, that's cool" and "it's really that easy?" comments are a testament to the thoughtfulness that Proposify put into creating this platform. And, maybe the most important aspect for me when it comes to anything I use, their customer service is second-to-none. Their quick responses and personal replies make asking for assistance a non-issue... which is saying something coming from a stubborn man such as myself.

Pros

Easy to use, great looking and amazing customer service

Cons

The text formatting can become an issue from time to time. For example, an entire sentence might turn bold when I try and only bold a few highlighted words. These things are all easily fixed but can become a slight frustration when working against a timeline. That being said, a Proposify team member has been great help every time I reach out regarding any issue.

Virginia

Sleek and snappy proposals have never been easier

Pros

Want to create quick, professional-looking proposals? Look no more! Our company has been extremely satisfied with Proposify. It has condensed what used to be long hours of tedious work, into few. The Tall plan is great for small companies; under this plan you can have up to 5 active proposals and can easily export PDF versions of proposals at any time. The ability to see when the client has opened the proposal has kept us from having to send those nagging reminder emails (we all cringe at). You can also see how much time the client has spent looking at each section of the proposal, which often helps us gage their interests even before they provide feedback. But the best feature of this application, by far, is that you can easily duplicate old proposals so you do not have to start from scratch every time. If you are looking for a tool to help you shovel your proposals out the door more quickly, Proposify won’t let you down.

Cons

When two or more people are trying to make edits to the same proposal simultaneously, edits and updates do not always save correctly.

Krisjan

Industry: Architecture & Planning

September 2016

Proposify Is The Best

I own a Landscape Architecture firm called Stack Rock Group. We design sustainable, high-performance landscapes nationwide. I searched for months and tried several platforms before deciding on Proposify. Our proposals blow our competitors out of the water and our clients love how they look and how advanced we are. We write tons of proposals and Proposify makes it super simple to track them and for our clients to view and accept them. I seriously can't remember my proposal writing life before Proposify. It will be a cold day the next time I open up InDesign to write a proposal. Proposify is easy to use. Support is awesome. I can't think of a reason not to use Proposify.

Pros

Templates are super easy to use and to customize. Saving my own templates for different customer segments is stupid simple. Customer support is awesome and so responsive. Every proposal we have turned out with Proposify has looked amazing and our conversion rate has increased 20%.

Cons

The only con is there isn't YET a mobile app that will allow me to enter new customers and send a proposal from my iPad.

EBIN

One of the best tool to make your proposals more easily and effectively

We can now track our proposals in time and followup with them such that the chance of getting them cold is very low. Proposify helps us to maintain a strong communication with the client and thereby generating more sales.

Pros

The best part about Proposify is that there is no need to search for templates on the internet that match your proposals, it has al the needy templates on the system. While selecting the proposal type the template design gets added automatically thus saving much time. We are also interested to see that a lot of third party integrations can be done on this tool like adding in Zoho platform etc. The major use case that we can see is the ease of creating a proposal and have the follow up done. Really a great tool to work with.

Cons

The major issue is that the pricing and the feature set is limited, saying we cant add more images to the layout like we had done on MS word. Please cleat this issues asap.

Response from Pitch Perfect Proposal Software

Hi Ebin, Thanks for leaving us a review. It's great to hear that you're making use of the template gallery and the available integrations! You should be able to add as many images as you want to your proposals (keeping in mind file size restrictions). If you have issues adding images to your proposals or want to clarify the maximum file sizes, be sure to reach out to our Support team in-app or via email (support@proposify.com). They'll be happy to assist you and make sure your proposals are looking exactly how you want them to! Happy closing!

Julia

Essential for sales tracking

It definitely makes the sales process and tracking thereof easier as you can document together all steps along the way.

Pros

The best feature are the templates for various industry. I use this soft and I recommended to many of my clients as it helps create great looking proposals, keeps track of your sales funnels.

Cons

Pricing is pretty high if you do not send out proposals on a regular basis. Also some functionality can be a bit unstable or slower to respond.

Response from Pitch Perfect Proposal Software

Hi Julia, thanks for taking a moment to leave us a review. We appreciate your feedbackhappy closing!

Replied May 2020

Dan

Great System = Great Results

We adopted Proposify as our primary method of quoting and engaging with our clients six months ago, and the results have been fantastic. As a business we like that it is highly customizable from both a branding and content perspective, and have also grown accustomed to its reliability. The metrics available within the system grant us the ability track how our proposals are being viewed and consumed, allowing us to know which clients have reviewed our proposal as well as identify and understand where to adjust overall proposal content. This data has been extremely valuable, and we have seen an increase in our overall close rate. From the client side we have received feedback on numerous occasions regarding the professionalism in the presentation of our proposals, as well the efficiency and usability of the process across all devices. Proposify is a great system which we would highly recommend to any business.

Pros

Customization that is available and the ability to track metrics.

Cons

Some might be hesitant to allow a 3rd party system to understand it's sales funnel, pricing, proposal content, etc. We trust this information is held in the utmost confidentiality.

If you churn out mountains of proposals, this one is for you!

If you are in the creative space and you have a need to remain fresh as you send out those proposals, don't hesitate, grab proposify

Pros

I love how easy it is to e-sign documents and send to clients. The added capability to send email notifications as soon as prospects view proposals is also a game changer for me. This well-designed customer touchpoints map shows me how potential prospects interact with the proposal and the auto follow-up button for non-opened proposals really closes the loop on proposal management. The easy to use client interface is also a massive influence for why I bought this software. I cant wax enough how the ability for us to view how long clients mulled at sections of theproposal also gives us future areas of improvements in our proposals.

Cons

I really dislike how the layout design is not easy to customise and there is a true lack of editable templates. One serious drawback is the pricing. As a small organization, our budgets are not unlimited( I really wish they were!) and thus the 5 proposal limit at that price really sucks. Another pain is that Collaboration as a team is a nightmare as it keeps overwriting changes made by others and omits some other changes or edits, then there is the dreaded formatting buttons that seem to take a life of their own when used.

Matt

Industry: Music

Great in concept, but buggy

We switched to Proposify from Bidsketch to solve a bunch of problems. Proposify is great on the surface and as an idea, but there are many things we don't like. Nonetheless, we're stuck with it for now. Pros: Proposify streamlines our proposal writing process, clean UI, pricing tables that do math. Staff is helpful and responsive. I love that we can spin up proposals very quickly with templates. It would be basically perfect if it weren't for the cons. Cons: This software is still full of bugs. There have been several instances where data has been lost, or unexpected behavior happens. It's extremely frustrating and time consuming when these bugs happen. I've probably submitted 20 bugs over the past month. Examples include formatting buttons that don't work, pages breaking and crashing etc. There are many features that leave us scratching our heads and asking either "why isn't this a feature" or "why IS this a feature? Examples: -You can add sales tax to pricing tables, but sales tax doesn't reflect in the totals. -Pricing tables are very difficult to customize -Pricing tables that are longer than one page cannot flow into a second page. If you do want them to flow into a second page, you have to create a special type of page from the start that can ONLY have the pricing table on it. -When you go through revision history, you see data from OTHER proposals that share the same type of section. -You can't format text in snippets. To see what it looks like you have to drag the snippet into one of your sections or templates. -The navigation is super clunky and not natural. I find myself clicking around a lot looking for things. ... and many more Bottom line: I want to have faith in this but I'm close to start looking at other options. We've had more than one catastrophic failure that has cost us tremendously and I'm at the point where I don't feel that I can rely on Proposify as a tool because I never can be 100% certain that it's going to work properly. Proposify should really take some time and listen to their users, and try writing some proposals themselves and experience the process. If they were willing I'd personally love to hop on the phone and talk through some suggestions for improvement, and I'm sure other users would feel the same way. I feel kind of bad for how much I've had to bother their support staff with bugs and issues. If Proposify improves, I'll come back and update my rating.

Response from Pitch Perfect Proposal Software

Hi Matt, We really appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback. We take it to heart, and it helps us improve Proposify. Our support team would love to jump on a call in the near future to chat more about it, and will be in touch to set up a time if you are interested. Thanks again!

Replied April 2017

Save time & win clients

Could not be happier with our choice on using this software.

Pros

This software is great for creating gorgeous looking proposals that won us more clients and has significantly reduced the amount of time it takes to create proposals.

Cons

There are occasional bugs in the software that can be frustrating but the support staff make everything worthwhile.

Response from Pitch Perfect Proposal Software

Hi there, Thanks for your review! So glad to hear that you're able to deliver high-quality proposals to your clients in less time using Proposify, and we're thrilled that you're also winning more deals! We appreciate your honest feedback, and we're excited to help you close more deals in the future. Best of luck with your upcoming proposals!

Replied May 2019

Martin

Proposify is essential!

We use Proposify for all of our Quotes - we track won/lost and the electronic signature capability.

Pros

The Proposal Editor has all of the necessary components. We have developed a complete set of Proposal Templates which makes creation of a Professional document in minutes.

Cons

Content pieces in the library are sometimes difficult to use. Editing the content pieces is sometimes cumbersome.

Response from Pitch Perfect Proposal Software

Hi Martin, thanks for taking a moment to write a review of our software! Amazing to hear how Proposify is helping you effortlessly create professional-looking proposals in minimal time. We also appreciate your feedback; it helps us make Proposify an even more powerful tool. Happy closing!

Replied March 2020