All Pi. Reviews

César

Computer Hardware, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2022

An excellent service, but with a very specific use

Paytm is very reliable, I had no problems with the platforms, and all the transactions I made were 100% successful. I am very satisfied with this service.

PROS

Paytm is a very safe and flexible service, it is accepted by many places and also accepts many other forms of payment that help complement the experience. Transactions are carried out quite efficiently and safely. The security methods are good and the refund system is very good. Paytm helps save time and gain efficiency. Paytm is the future of digital banking transactions.

CONS

The speed of transfers and refunds is quite slow. The limitation of only being able to use it in India is frustrating because it is a very good service that can compete with other platforms of this style.

Reasons for switching to Pi.

Paytm was the most useful service for the context I needed.

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Paytm Experience

The experience was awesome , just try it you will love it.

PROS

1. Easy to create account and setup 2. It helps me in all the kind of transactions 3. It offers promo codes and offers 4. It has so many features to use 5. Nice and clean UI loved it

CONS

1. Support is not that good 2. They should works on offers also , earlier the offers were good but it starts decreasing

Reasons for switching to Pi.

paytm gives more offers , the interface is nice and clean , support is also very nice and handle failed payments nicely.

aditi

Staffing and Recruiting, 51-200 employees

Reviewed May 2022

a better app for POS payment and also sometimes online payments

PROS

sometime we receive the rewards as a user to use it and cashback points

CONS

it requires KYC verification to use it thouroughly and that is mandatory

Rajkishore

Logistics and Supply Chain, 11-50 employees

Reviewed August 2022

Easy to use payment tool but need improvement

My overall experience is average as I am using Paytm for my personal use rather than business use due to it's bad performance for busines owners. I would like to use this to send money to anyone and pay utility bills easily but to use this for accepting payments from customers I wouldn't recommend this. So I selected Razorpay for my business payments.

PROS

Paytm is a payment solution tool. 1. Here you can pay your utility bills and can send money to anyone easily. 2. Can book travel tickets like bus, train and flight ticket with great offers. 3. Easy to use UI which everyone can operate. 4. All-in-one tool for money transfer, utility bill payment, purchase voucher and many more. 5. Can pay the bill on restaurant, petrol pump, store by scanning the QR code. 6. It allows business owners to register with Paytm business to accept payments from their customers. 7. On every transaction it provides variety of rewards. 8. With Paytm business you can create payment link and share with customers to accept payments easily with lowest charges. 9. On Paytm business, UPI & wallet payments are charges free and instant. 10. You can upgrade and integrate with your website for smooth checkout and payment process. 11. It can be accessed by both web and mobile devices. 12. With Paytm business app you can check all the transactions on single dashboard and can export the report.

CONS

Paytm has lots of issues which needs improvement. 1. When it comes to business owners, without website you can't use Paytm payment gateway. 2. With Paytm business it doesn't allow multiple payment methods like Razorpay does. 3. Sometimes transaction fees are not transparent. 4. Customer support is pathetic. They don't reply on time and never resolve issues properly.

Sumegha

Non-Profit Organization Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2022

Paytm runs my life almost hassle free

Love it with warts and all.

PROS

I like the ease of making payments anywhere anytime. I like the fact that it lets you all your bank accounts, credit and debit cards in one place. I like the fact that it keeps all the record of even a tiny transaction and when in doubt you can easily cross check it. You always have a digital proof of every penny spent. Unlike some payment gateways, it has own wallet which I use just like a cash wallet. I am back in home country for over 4 years now and but for Paytm, it was impossible for me run my household alone and more particularity during Corona pandemic.

CONS

Once it runs it runs but when you hit an issue, it is too too stressful to resolve it. Customer service is good but they try to push you to use digital processes primarily. Recently I struggled for almost 3 months to update KYC despite doing the needful many times. Paytm should understand that's it can be very difficult for some people to visit a KYC point. Also very difficult to retrieve a wrong transaction, I had this issue once and I was asked to fill a form digitally, scan it and send it back via Paytm digital help gateway. It was far too difficult task despite very tech savvy. I suffered the loss rater than suffering the complex process of retrieving it.

Ajit

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Most Reliable Payment Processing All-In features App

I am using Paytm for last 3-5 years and It is very easy and convenient payment app for your needs. Paytm provide us Postpaid option, Credit card payment option with cashback offers, Personal Loan facility, Jackpots, Shopping option etc. Even you can check your credit score free of cost. Mobile rechage, All Bills payments, Mobile Postpaid, Insurance, Stock investment options and all other multiple options are there. You just need to install Paytm app and be realx. Thankful to Paytm for each and every thing. The best thing that payment never stuck in case of Paytm. Its very smooth mode of payment processing.

PROS

There are so many features in Paytm. I like the Paytm wallet, balance transfer from Wallet to Bank feature.. You can easily load the money via debit card or credit card in your Paytm wallet at minimum charges and then as per requirement, you can transfer money from wallet to bank account free of cost with no hidden charges. Also you can easily scan code or transfer money to someone's account.

CONS

There should be an improvement in Paytm section of cashback points offer of Paytm. Cashback points redemption value is so less. It should be high as per the transactions are done via Paytm. Other Feature are ok to deal with.

Anvita

Information Technology and Services, 5,001-10,000 employees

Most Reliable and Oldest online Payment Processing App

I have been using Paytm more than 3 years and I can proudly say that Paytm gives me the trust and confidence to do online payment hassle free. Wheenever you will be in need, Paytm is always there to assist with.

PROS

All the features of Paytm are fantastic but I like the feature of My Paytm especially Paytm Wallet, Wallet to Bank transfer most because of 0% charges. Even I can easily transfer the money to any mobile or at any stores by using scan QR. Paytm is such a trusted payment processing app because I never face any issue of payment stuck. It always provide assurance of smooth transaction within a short period of time. There are so many features and functions and also new offers for registered Paytm users like - Paytm postpaid facility, Personal loan offers, Insurance, Bill Payments Facility, Cashback points which can be redeemed to purchase online on Paytm or Paytm wallet, Cashback offers, Mobile Postpaid etc. n short way, Paytm is such a All-In App for all our needs.

CONS

I think Paytm needs to be more protective in case of app security to avoid any transactions failure, online payments scams. There needs to have 2 way authentication like access code or OTP on phone or via email to secure the app before accessing. Also before opening Paytm app for online transactions, there needs to enter any self-made 4 or 6 digit code to access. So it will attract more and more new users towards Paytm to transact online processing.

Rishi

Computer Software, 1 employee

Reviewed January 2023

A Convinient and Secure Application for Online Payments

Overall, my experience using PayTM has been positive. I've been using it for more than five years as my go-to payment application, and so far, no problems encountered while making transactions or managing bank accounts.

PROS

A couple of things -1. It covers nearly all the bill payment options I need - Phone, DTH, and FASTag recharge. Everything becomes easy to manage from a single place.2. I can rely on PayTM's wallet instead of my bank, especially when UPI doesn't works or while I'm travelling . The transactions are easy, quick, and never fail.3. From the security point of view, PayTM adds an extra layer of confirmation while making transaction when you're on call with someone so you can be sure of the payment you're making.

CONS

There's no option to set up 2FA by using an external authenticator app (Google Authenticator etc), so you've to rely on the OTP sent to your phone number if the session times out or you've to log in from your PC. It'd be nice to fave this feature in case there's a network problem that's causing delays in getting the OTP.

Ajoob

Chemicals, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed April 2022

Best and safest way to make payment.

Paytm helps us to pay bills of electricity, water, gas, mobile recharges and money transfer to friends and family.

PROS

Paytm is the most trusted payment service. We can transfer money and pay bills at different merchants without any extra processing charges. We can pay using Paytm at different merchants both online and offline using the qr code or upi id.

CONS

The customer support need to be improved. No other issues are faced.

1,001-5,000 employees

Great Payment Platform

My oral experience with Paytm does far is good and it is a reliable payment platform in India.

PROS

Things I like about Paytm is that we can pay at any online or offline merchant easily and securely. Paytm has to extra features such as Paytm wallet and paytm Bank which we can use. We can pay our bills, fees and even can do shopping in Paytm itself.

CONS

The thing I do not like about Paytm is that it has too many things and many times I get confused where to find things like movie ticket booking or shopping option in Paytm

Raj

Mining & Metals, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed October 2021

Give Your Business A Boost With Cashless Solutions

PayTM is an innovative brand name suggesting cashless convenience for all stakeholders. PayTM for business brings hordes of tools for business people and their clients. Watch your business grow with this unique app meant to get things under control, irrespective of business size.

PROS

1. Receive payments from your customers by letting them scan an All In One QR code, physical or digital, for instant payouts in your wallet or bank account. 2. Business people and merchants also earn points for accepting payments to get cashback and promotion schemes. 3. It is one of the most trusted platforms with 0% fees for transferring funds to your preferred bank account. 4. You can accept payments from millions of customers anywhere for your business, small or big. 5. You can accept payment by debit card, credit card, UPI, wallets, net banking, and almost any mode with the help of QR codes and Card POS machines. 6. You can even request money from customers by sending them a payment link. So it becomes incredibly convenient to ask for payments over mail or chat politely. You can even add a description in the link, so the client will know what it is about. 7. Merchants can quickly register on the app by providing a mobile number, all set in few minutes. 8. You can see all sorts of reports about your daily, weekly, or monthly receipts and even maintain separate customer accounts like cash book accounts. 9. If you install QR merchandise and POS machines, the cashless integration gets smoother. There are a whole lot of modern checkout machines available, especially for business users. 10. You can get SMS and push notifications for every payment, like jingles of an actual cash box. You can even keep track of refunds, failed payments, bank transfers, etc.

CONS

1. Sometimes, the client makes the payment, but it does not immediately reflect, creating confusion and inconveniences. It may often happen due to network or technical issues. 2. The app reports are too basic and do not offer detailed insights into business cash flows. 3. Customer support does not match the industry standards, typically for small merchants.

Reviewed April 2022

Paytm: Single application to fulfill all your financial needs

Paytm was the first software through which I had started my journey of digital transactions and till the date I have not faced any problem or financial frauds. My trust on digital transactions rather increased a lot just because of this app. Due to its wide acceptability and trust it became India's no. 1 digital wallet application. So I would definitely recommend this app to enjoy your e-banking journey safely and securely.

PROS

1. It is widely accepted one the most secure payment service provider. 2. Apart from wallet and UPI payments it also supports all other forms of payment methods. 3. Transactions are processed securely and quickly. 4. 99% of transactions are processed successfully but if it fails then refund will be initiated immediately. 5. All the financial transactions can be completed via single app such as paying electricity bills, booking of lpg cylinder, insurance premium payment, travel bookings etc. 6. Attractive cashback offers make this app popular among Indian population.

CONS

Customer support should be improved sometime it takes time to get query resolved via application. Rest of things are good I haven't faced any problem.

sanhita

Hospital & Health Care, 1 employee

Best UPI payement APP

Paytm is best thing to happen to INDIAS digitiliasation of payements . Off lately there has been lot of payements APP but Paytm is more of all Apps

PROS

I can mak payement any time any place throughout India, also i can transfer money to anyone as long as they have any UPI app. Making of FDs is one of the best feature , I no longer have to go to bank for same

CONS

Off lately i have started reciving lot less vouchers and deals for making payement from Paytm

Prem

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 2-10 employees

Best "APP" for UPI

Paytm is a very good software for money transactions and bill payments. Paytm provides credit cards. Paytm provides loans for personal and business purposes. I can easily invest in gold and keep my money in FDs.

PROS

I like Paytm the most. It is easy to use and securable. I do my all transactions and bill payments through this super fast money transaction app. I get cashback after my all transactions.

CONS

There are no things I found wrong in Paytm for business and personal difficulties. But if Paytm improves its customer support Then it will be the world's best UPI app

Reviewed March 2022

India's best & most trusted payment gateway

Good App & very user friendly

PROS

- A safe & secure payment gateway - Accepted almost every where for making online & offline payments - Almost zero transaction fee is involved for the users - Amazing Customer Support - Good User Interface - Highly Intuitive & useful for all age groups & all literacy level people - Seamless payments & instant alerts available on mobile once payment is received and through

CONS

- Complicated KYC verification process - It logs me out regularly if I don't use the App for a few days.

sachin

Animation, 201-500 employees

Reviewed February 2022

It is a most reliable online payment processing app

I have been using paytm for more than 5 years and i can proudly say that paytm is the most trusted app .There are so many functions and features and also many offers for the registered paytm users .i will suggest paytm to all my friends and family .

PROS

It provides smooth transaction of money .It has great features and functions .I like the feature of my paytm .I can easily transfer my money to any mobile by using scan Qr

CONS

Paytm needs to be more secure for app security to avoid transaction failure ,online payment scam etc

501-1,000 employees

Reviewed September 2022

Safest wallet option to be considered

PROS

The ease to pay any form of bills and fees, ease to book flights, bus and trains, booking of vaccination centers, cashbacks and coupons received are an additional benefit. also it lets you add many cards. It was the best safest and reliable app to transfer money specially during lockdown

CONS

With the ease in using the app and being trustworthy method for money transfers, I have no complaints regarding this app

Prajwal