Browse RSA Archer Suite Reviews

Elif from Vakiflar bankasi t.a.o

Archer Grc relationship awesome

We are so happy this product. We close a lot og findings belong it risk management and vendor risk management. We advice all other company this product.

Pros

We use rsa acher since 2013 in our banking. We yse 9 modules and we serup relationship all record a lot og application. Reporting feature is so good.finaly we can see one record how much related other of application record. This is so good for auditing process.And we closed a lot of findings.

Cons

Maybe would be better sowtware application feature . İ would to see a bit code partition but all sowtware process only created field logic.

Reasons for Choosing RSA Archer Suite

No we dont change ant other product

Great functionalities but need more work on the presentation

Overall, RSA Archer is a good tool for a large enterprise functionality-wise. It is flexible and can be customized to suit business needs. It is a good investment if you don't want to have a large team to develop inbuilt tools for various needs.

Pros

RSA Archer is a great tool for findings management, security assessments and overall Governance. I like the dashboard functionality and the reports where I can customize enterprise finding. As with security assessments, it can be customized to have an assessment module and perform tasks like mailing and alerting with ease. Overall its a very useful tool and its ability to be customised to suit the enterprise needs gives it an edge.

Cons

RSA Archer feels a bit clumsy and less appealing. The user experience is not up to the mark. The look and feel of the website are out of date. The keyword search functionality of the tool needs improvement too.

Ryan from Uwi

Good tool for securing assets

Pros

Simple to use Readily available Cheap Very secure Gives peace of mind as assets are extremely safe

Cons

Can be a bit complicated to use at first but eventually gets easier to use

Cheryl from The Home Depot

Archer is a decent solution, but not ideal

Pros

I like that I can save my reports and modify them easily to get the desired results.

Cons

There are way too many screens. A new user can get lost and would need a lot of help in navigating this tool.

Erica from New York Life

Working remotely

Pros

Easy to use to securely log in to work remotely.

Cons

I wish this could automatically detect when I am on an outside nextwork

Sebnem from Vakifbank

Grc experience

We easily manage our risk management and business continuity procedures on it. The other modules also easy to use. Reporting module should be developed.

Pros

We adopted all modules easily. We use 9 modules on the application. Risk management module is the best.

Cons

Everything is well but the only thing is hard to use is reporting module. Our clients complain about reporting module.

Sara from Keurig Dr Pepper

Excellent Tool for GRC Professionals

Pros

Archer allows you to visually set up your compliance framework - from Enterprise Policy, supporting guidelines, processes, SOPs, and process maps to the categorization of related risk events and near misses related.

Cons

It was a bit tedious to create an environment where one group could not view details of another groups data. For example, HR Compliance risk event investigation documents often contained an employees NPPI, such as pay or health data, that other compliance teams in the organization should not have had access to. Creating this barrier to full access was challenging.

Keep your infrastructure compliant and up to date

Pros

we used it to keep track of all our IT infrastructure was in compliance and no non-compliant product was being used and if there was any, then alerts and reports were generated for them on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis as per management's request.

Cons

requires more interactive UI to provide a better user experience.

Tim from Nationwide Insurance

Archer - Ease of Use

Overall I have been extremely pleased with our transition to Archer. The reporting functions are incredible.

Pros

Archer is a relatively new tool for my company. I have found that the tool is extremely easy to learn how to use. That allows me to focus on more important jobs and hit the ground running with the new implementation of Archer utilization.

Cons

At first the overall layout of the tool confused me a bit. But after two different times of using the tool I was extremely comfortable with effectively utilizing Archer.

Bojan from Arcus Net - Call Center Activities & Services

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

It's OK but not great

Pros

At the Insurance company I work we run the full version of Archer with the various modules - compliance, audit, risk, governance - the system it's quite Ok, for it functionalities and it is constantly being updated and developed for our needs.

Cons

The software can be quite slow at times and not always intuitive or user friendly. Takes a bit of time to get used using it.

john from Atos

Industry: Information Services

very poorly written

no longer have to use spreadsheets

Pros

It does everything required, however it is extremely difficult to use based on what you see on the screen. I'm quite sure none of the developers speak English.

Cons

menus and field labels are awful and in many cases make no sense. I don't own the contract so Archer will not speak to me about defects. ****Keep in mind that you will have to do extra documentation if you want end users to be able to use this tool. I use the horse with blinders principle- I follow only custom instructions provided by my management, if I try to use the tool based on help, instructions, and field labels I will fail because most of it is gibberish.