Browse Sizle Reviews

Rafael P. from Leren

December 2021

Very useful to control the use of content

It has been quite useful to share contents with clients, providing information about how and who regarding the utilization of the content and as well

Pros

Sizle has been useful to get e-mails of my prospects when I share contents like ppts or e-books, it is easier to use than other tools.

Cons

I would like to be able to easily integrate Sizle with crm tools and with my site. as well, the language question (Brazilian Portuguese in my case)

Reasons for Switching to Sizle

Cost and the capabilities to hand office formats (ppt,doc etc..)

Dave from Grain Edit

Solid tool for Sharing and Annotating Documents

Pros

Sizle is great If you need a simple tool to share documents in a secure manner. I like that the process of uploading and receiving documents is straightforward and the analytics they provide around that experience is valuable. The main dashboard is clean and easy to navigate. I also like how they have simplified the sharing of documents especially through email or through public /private links.

Cons

Overall, i’m impressed with the tool, but I would love to see more improvements around version history and commenting. It might be nice to include some sort of checklist feature as well. Something where the person receiving the document has a list of items to complete when reviewing a document.

James from Malaysian Dietary Supplement Association

View Document Interaction Stats

It's easy to use and the analytics provides interesting data on those who view the documents.

Pros

I loved it that Sizle could prevent PDF documents from being downloaded or shared without permission. I could give permission to view documents only to those whose emails I allow. So it can't be shared by those who have permission to view. It also showed who viewed and how much they viewed of any content, I shared.

Cons

Unfortunately, I had to cancel my Pro version as the main reason I wanted to use Sizle was to prevent Excel files from being downloaded and shared indiscriminately. I only wanted viewers to view the spreadsheet on the browser. No spreadsheet reader is currently available.

Reasons for Switching to Sizle

Dropbox Professional sharing links that are shared via email are rejected by certain corporate email servers.

Nazeeruddin from Gridlex

December 2021

Don't share documents just sizle it

Pros

Real time alerts helped us analyse the document view scenario of sales prospects Easy to share and can remove the access to limited time view this helped us manage deals with time limit

Cons

Editing is missing Content creation suggestions would be great to have with edition options going deeper

Reasons for Switching to Sizle

Google drive gives access to all or anyone with across org and comes along with email service but this is independent to use for external communications easily with security

Seyedhossein from Meetstories B.V.

Best for sharing docs in a big team

Pros

We used it to share docs in a sales team. Onboard new sales man early and collaborate together.

Cons

Integration. I feel they should have more native integration

Martin from DaCassilia INC

Very easy to use with a lot of features

Pros

It is very easy to use th software, and you can do a lot of things with it

Cons

Paying for some features , beeing free could help you in developping business

More features and templates

Good document manager

Sizle solved my pdf problems. I always go there when I need to work on a pdf (extract, merge, rearange )

Pros

I found about Sizle looking for a pdf manager and I must say I was really surprised with Sizle. It is very easy to use and it gives you a full document management. It is fast too, with drag and drop and share options. I use it often.

Cons

I wish there would be a visible option to add another pdf to an existing one or to directly merge the documents you have in Sizle. The only option now is to drag and drop from a file. The same woth the extract option. These are 2 great options Sizle has so you have to make it visible.

Sebastian from Octfolio Pty Ltd

December 2021

All you can eat Sizle'r buffet

If you are looking for a simple and flexible presentation sharing platform Sizle does it all!

Pros

Easy to use content, collaboration, editing & customisation. The ability to password protect presentations is fantastic. The insights and engagement areas are simple to understand and look great internal meetings. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is highly engaged with the community and listens to feedback.

Cons

None, there where some when it was first released but the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is highly engaged and listens to, and implements feedback.

Nathan from NTreizel

Industry: Music

A good experience

Thanks to Sizle, we were able to share and work much faster on our documents and in a very simple and efficient way. Sizle was cheaper and yet offered us features that would save us a lot of time.

Pros

The price, the ease of use and implementation but also the number of people who can access at the same time.

Cons

The free version is limited if you want to share files with a public link (because it's need the pro version for that)

Reasons for Choosing Sizle

The princing and the facility to use and deploy

Response from Sizle

Replied July 2021

Thanks Nathan! Public Links are coming to the Free plan soon :-)

Praveen from Facedapter

December 2021

Great tool to track that stats on slide decks

Pros

The user experience is great and simple to use

Cons

very few times the link generated was broken "502 error"

Travis from Hydzik Pty Ltd

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Great product, easy to use.

Pros

Easy to use, well designed, good support

Cons

Price could be a little less, else everything is great.

Marius from eJobs Romania

Perfect for sharing presentations

Overall, I'm happy with Sizle. It's great for my needs and a huge time saver.

Pros

Compared to other similar solutions that allow having online slides/presentations, I prefer Sizle because it allows uploading Powerpoint and PDF files. So if you already have a presentation built, you can present/share it online with Sizle. You don't have to rebuild it. I also love the feedback request at the end of the presentation. It's a huge time saver.

Cons

They currently integrate with Dropbox and Google Drive. I would like to see more integrations, such as OneDrive, Koofr, PCloud. Also, I would like to be able to share links to a specific page within a presentation.

Response from Sizle

Replied July 2021

Thanks Marius! Your suggestions have been noted.

BJ from Store to Store

Sharing docs is easy with Sizle

When we share a document we want people to be able to read it and enjoy reading it. We have found that Sizle allows distraction-free reading, and that is a huge plus. Because Sizle offers full analytics, we know that people are reading and digesting our documents.

Pros

We are a media and retail company. That means we constantly share documents. It used to be very difficult, but now it is easy with Sizle. Sizle allows you to specify access to certain individuals in a secure manner, and the app does not limit the size or number of shares like other software does. We constantly receive good feedback when we share documents with clients! I have been so surprised that so many people comment positively about Sizle.

Cons

Large documents (even several hundred pages) can be delivered fast.

Reasons for Switching to Sizle

Clustdoc was a little harder to use for employees and the user experience was much better with Sizle.

Response from Sizle

Replied August 2021

Thanks BJ, we appreciate your feedback!

No more boring presentation. Insights at fingertips.

Overall, my experience with Sizle is quite smooth, especially with the analytics and insights. It did help me a lot in making better presentation and manage my clients expectation. Hope to see more update from Sizle team in the near future.

Pros

Sizle is an almighty platform for building and sharing amazing presentation. Hundreds of professional templates and effects did help me a lot in making impression with my clients. Moreover, Sizle gives me analytics about my presentations, tracks if my clients open the documents and how they access them.

Cons

Luckily I am one of the first to join the beta program of the platform, so the price I get might be better. However, with the price of $10 per month for Pro version, just to show the public links and get email opt-in feature, it could be a little bit high. I would not pay that price to use the platform while I can use alternative ways of presentation. Beside, the API is not ready yet could be a minus point at the time of writing.

Reasons for Switching to Sizle

Sizle is a better choice because of the built-in analytics. It gives me more information about the audience and help me make better choice while making presentation.

Response from Sizle

Replied July 2021

Thanks so much for your feedback, your suggestions have been noted.

Gabrielle from Lunar Studios

A must-have for agencies

I love it, we use them to send proposals to clients almost every day, and the analytics has helped up speed up our sales cycle.

Pros

Super easy to use, love the design! Have been a user since the beta and it keeps getting better!

Cons

The slide builder needs some work, however we don't use this feature enough for it to have an impact.

Reasons for Switching to Sizle

We use dropbox for file management but use Sizle to send proposals as the built-in integration is super fast.

Response from Sizle

Replied July 2021

Thanks Gabrielle!

Aryan from Story Session

Sizzling Presentations

In the media production industry, a great presentation / pitch is essential and my experience with sizle has been quite joyous so far. With it i can pull off attractive presentations in a hurry and more importantly i get to know the flow of the feedback - the response of the person seeing the presentation. How far did he read, this analysis provides a lot of input to alter / modify the presentation

Pros

After using powerpoint for over two decades, we apprehensively gave sizle a try not expecting much but we were pleasantly surprised by the ease of use and the modern lead capture feature and analytics which even a warhorse like powerpoint misses

Cons

Nothing on the functionality but just a suggestion to make the password reset more simple and within dashboard instead of sending email. It will make the process quicker

Reasons for Switching to Sizle

for ease of use, analysis and general 'quicknes'

Response from Sizle

Replied July 2021

Thanks Aryan! Your suggestions have been noted.

Adithya from Magikle.com

Sizzling way to share and track documents

As an early beta user I have seen how this product has evolved. Sizle is heading to be what MS Office Online or Google Docs isn't focusing to be so that is a good thing for sales, marketing folks like me who has to deal with a lot of PDFs and PPTs but have an ability to track along with activity tracking and sales insights.

Pros

Design. The overall interface is very pleasing to the eyes. The colours and features are excellent. They have primarily focused on how to solve the most common problem people face while sharing docs.

Cons

Nothing as the team is always responsive and open to hear our suggestions

Reasons for Choosing Sizle

Alternatives do not have the features Sizle offers

Response from Sizle

Replied August 2021

Thanks Adithya, we really appreciate your feedback and review :)

Jeheen Mahmood from Binary Bees

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

I am using it since beta, and I love it :D

Since Sizle can work with our own PDFs and slides, it was no trouble at all moving on to their platform. Since the slide builder is still pretty simple, I prefer to create my presentation deck first, and then use Sizle for pitching and keeping track.

Pros

I like the way Sizle keeps track of the activities. We don't have to worry about client actions and can followup as soon as they view the presentation, while the lead is warmest. The page by page analytics is invaluable for optimizing the pitch deck.

Cons

I wish there were templates, and automatic slide builders. I am sure Sizle will bring those up since some competitors are doing that.

Reasons for Switching to Sizle

Sizle provides analytics, tracking and password protection.

Response from Sizle

Replied July 2021

Thanks Jeheen!

Praveen from Facedapter

Will upgrade

Excellent

Pros

I have been using free version of Sizle for two weeks and I am upgrading it soon! I like user friendly interface and I think there is a possibility of adding features to the current offering.

Cons

The software some times doesn’t show my files to resend to other people.

Overly priced

Response from Sizle

Replied July 2021

Thanks Praveen! We've released a range of updates to the platform, go and check out our latest release! :)

David from Queensland Health

Sizle me Timbers

I am quite positively surprised by Sizle - it wasn't what i had originally expected, but it takes sharing of files and presentations out of the mysterious black box and into a realm where you can see how it is performing, and easily work with your teammates on everything as well.

Pros

The ability to get get instant feedback on the performance of your presentations and the documents you share is fantastic. I was especially pleased with the Google Drive and Dropbox integration - it was well implemented and made it extremely easy to move over. Sizle is definitely one of those products you think have a pretty niche target demographic until you start using it yourself and see how it can easily integrate into your workflow.

Cons

There was a bit of a learning curve when I first started in order to get my bearings straight.

Response from Sizle

Replied August 2021

Thanks David, we're releasing lots of new tutorial content to make things a lot easier to get started!

Tayshiro from LTD Hunt

A smart way to get leads

I find the concept of using a presentation together with a lead capture workflow genius. So since my first contact with Sizle I use it when I need to send a presentation to a new prospect. Also, they have a Chat form that makes this really interactive.

Pros

Sizle is simple the right way. You can create your presentation together with a lead capture workflow.

Cons

It still can make some fine adjustments and there's still room to grow.

Reasons for Switching to Sizle

Because I can import a presentation from Canva directly to Sizle and capture leads.

Response from Sizle

Replied August 2021

Thanks Tayshiro! We're constantly releasing fixes, improvements and updates, feel free to go check out our latest feature release!

John from Doublesided

Digital agencies: send proposals you can track!

I can send a link to a proposal, rather than a big PDF! No more using wetransfer.com or sharing the proposal on Google Drive (and forgetting to set the permissions!)

Pros

Sizle tracks when the prospect views it and the time spent on each page. This insight helps us tweak and improve our proposals as some case study pages weren't converting. They are improving the product and document signing is on the roadmap! We'll be able to send across contracts soon too.

Cons

Not much; the document viewer would benefit from a UX review as one client found it confusing. I mentioned this to support, and they said a new version was in the works. I'm very impressed when SaaS companies take on board feedback.

Reasons for Choosing Sizle

Tracking opens and viewing time per page.

Response from Sizle

Replied July 2021

Thanks John! We've just released a dashboard update and a brand new document experience!

Nicolas from Canal+

A great tool that reconciled me with presentations in meetings.

Pros

This tool is intuitive and well presented. It doesn't take long to get used to it, and I really liked the templates and the feedback on my sessions.

Cons

I was not able to integrate this tool to all my team unfortunately, and the slide sharing system took me some time to master it perfectly, but you just have to get the hang of it!

Response from Sizle

Replied July 2021

Thanks for your feedback Nicolas! We've just released a new walkthrough to help you get started, go check it out!

Andrew from inuit

Genuinely easy to use and helpful

Very positive. The app has grown and features have been added consistently. It's very focussed and that makes the entire experience uncompromised. It helps me get the job done.

Pros

Super easy to use. Very quick to import presentations and start working with your files. Very clear UI. Easy to share files and send them to prospects. I particularly like the ability to edit/reorder slides after they're imported.

Cons

I genuinely can't think of anything I don't like.

Reasons for Switching to Sizle

Powerpoint is too cumbersome. With Sizle. I can have quick links to presentations and then drop those into a Slack message/Teams chat/Zoom chat and instantly go into a productive conversation. Powerpoint requires me to load the app, open the file, switch to presentation mode etc. Dropbox Paper is too chatty (pop-ups, interface gimmicks etc) and lacks features. Transitions are very limited and playback control is poor in comparison. Evernote continue to ruin the experience for their customers by removing features behind a paywall.

Response from Sizle

Replied July 2021

Thanks for your detailed review Andrew! We're so happy that you love the platform, we have some exciting updates in store, keep an eye on your inbox!

SORIN from Evonomix

Proposals are now a snap!

Initially, we were hesitant about using an external platform to share sensitive (or even confidential) documents. However, when we went forward with a few test documents, we felt safe. Talking to Support also made it clear that this isn't your run-of-the-mill "Share" feature. It's far more advanced and secure than that. We've been using it ever since.

Pros

Features are so overrated these days. For us, it was a matter of finding a platform that provides enough business value to warrant us using it long term. We like the tool's simplicity and focus on its core: it's about delivering documents (in our case client proposals), NOT about creating them. That means our expectations were met to the t. Then surpassed when we started understanding what a big difference it makes to know how a client is engaging with our proposal. It made our proposal better and the process more data-informed.

Cons

It's hard to point even to one thing, but if we were to do it, it would probably be its interface. Not horrible by any means, but it doesn't scream "new" or "exciting". We've gotten used to using platforms with what seems dated design, if we saw the value in its functionality. It's a similar scenario here.

Response from Sizle

Replied August 2021

Thanks Sorin! We've launched some exciting new onboarding features in the interface in our latest update, feel free to go and check it out! Thanks for your feedback and review :)

Matt from Bizblocks

Sizle helps you stop guessing how engaged your customers are and gives you actionable data.

Pros

Sizle is great for tracking your proposals once they are sent. Previously when I sent a proposal it was a complete guess as to if the receiver had opened and engaged with it. Sizle helps me when doing follow ups as it gives me the information I need to continue the conversation.

Cons

Sizle offers a builder to create documents but it is quite basic when compared to many of the alternatives such as Visme or Ludus. I would hope in the future they either deprecate document creation and focus on the other core features, or spend more time to bring it in line with competitors.

Response from Sizle

Replied August 2021

Thanks Matt, we're working on a bunch of improvements to the document editor to make things faster and more efficient! Thank you for your feedback.

Abdullah from Freelance

Improving but Lacks Some Features

It's good

Pros

It's easy ui, easy to create facility and a value for money service.

Cons

It's lack of features, although they are working hard and adding new features every now and then, so it's still very usable.

Reasons for Choosing Sizle

Response from Sizle

Replied August 2021

Thanks Abdullah! We've added lots of new features, fixes and improvements recently and we would love for you to check out! Thank you for your review :)

CK from McKinsey & Company

Excellent analytical features

Pros

The best part about using Sizle is the analytics aspect of the software. I often upload my presentations or PDFs and share with clients for review/feedback. It gives me great joy to find out who viewed it, which slides they focused on, and for how long. This prepares me for the live meetings, because I go in with the knowledge of who my audience will be and what I should spend more time on.

Cons

The only thing that I don't like and may be it's because this is still a relatively new software is the fact that my uploads sometime fail. I am not sure if it's due to file size or me being behind a proxy, but I don't get an error. Instead, it just times out. Sometimes it works after reupload and sometimes it never does. In the latter case, I upload using a different format and that usually fixes the issue.

Response from Sizle

Replied July 2021

Thanks CK! We've released an update to significantly improve document uploads :)

Zunaid from Profit Flow

great way to share documents when you need analytics and feedback

Incredibly useful tool that gives you detailed analytics on presentations you send.

Pros

Sizle is incredibly easy to use. Simply upload your document and choose your sending options. There is also a slide builder which works well. You get detailed analytics on who viewed your document (including exactly how much time they spent on each slide). You can also optionally add a feedback form at the end.

Cons

When adding contact details of recipients you first need to have added the company they are at separately on the system. It would have been better if it could have been added on the fly. Also - an upload feature for recipients would be great.

Response from Sizle

Replied July 2021

Thanks Zunaid! We have released an update for contact management to make creating companies easier! :-)

Chris from Chris Reads Minds

Lots of Room to Grow into

Pros

I like how fast and intuative it is to use. It doesn't overcomplicate things and what it does do it does well. The software doesn't seem to bug too much for me

Cons

I wish it would integrate more with the rest of my stack. I'd love to use it for sending proposals that I can pull information in from Zapier or similar. I'd love to be able to have set templates ready to go and then be able to send them out as sales proposals.

Response from Sizle

Replied July 2021

Thanks Chris! We have some exciting integrations news coming soon, keep an eye on your inbox!

David from Systemische Supervision & Coaching

Sizle is quite amazing

Amazing.

Pros

Just does a great job getting mobile views of screens at a glance. The interface is also impressive in a presentation - looks as sleek and professional as it is - and makes it quite easy to communicate adaptations necessary or done for responsive views.

Cons

Not really. First time use feels sometimes a bit overly complex. But great featureset and great functionality all-around.

Response from Sizle

Replied August 2021

Thanks for your feedback! We're releasing a bunch of new tutorial content to make getting started even easier!

Sumeet from RTIwala

Best tool for document sharing and tracking

We've quite happy with the Sizle since we've been using and now our lead to client conversion rate too increased.

Pros

There's literally no sense in sharing the document, proposal or pitch deck if you can't track whether it has been viewed or not and how much it has been viewed by the receipent. Therefore, Sizle solves that problem with us.

Cons

The development is quite slow and there's many more features to be added it including the digital signature and auto language conversion.

Response from Sizle

Replied August 2021

Thanks Sumeet! We're released a lot of features, fixes and improvements recently, feel free to go and check them out!

Joss from QCB

Great independed insightful read.

Excellent - really like it and it has taken me in a bunch of different directions I wouldn't have gone it without it.

Pros

Well written, unique coverage, always something on interest, great for reading on public transport.

Cons

Subscriptions tend to be a bit pushy and involve a lot of begging.

Response from Sizle

Replied July 2021

Thanks for your feedback Joss! Your suggestion has been noted.

Track How Your Presentations and Files Are Doing and More

Pros

Sizle has many useful features. I appreciate having the ability to receive notifications when someone opens up a presentation or a pdf that I send them. I also appreciate the option to gather feedback from a person I send a presentation or pdf to. I also like how Sizle can collect analytics surrounding a file I send someone.

Cons

You can create your own slides in a new presentation file or a file you import (PDF, PowerPoint). However. the slide designer is a work in progress, but it's likely to get better over time.

Response from Sizle

Replied July 2021

Thanks for your review!

Kritika from RTIwala

Now we can who viewed our pitchdeck and how far.

We're quite happy using Sizle as it is far better than the Google Docs which we're using earlier. The custom links and viewer restrictions are some of the most used features by our Team.

Pros

We love the access PIN feature through which we can restrict the viewing and share the confidential docs with the select few. Another amazing feature is page analytics it helps us in understanding who viewed our pitch deck and for how far.

Cons

There's nothing as such we didn't like though we're waiting for many more unique features.

Darshan from GCUH

Sizle review

Pros

Slickness and promptness of the product and also the support staff

Cons

Price is the only thing I can think of, otherwiseI'm very happy

Marcell from ReachRocket

Really like Sizle, theyre doing something unique

Pros

The UI is delightful and its pretty easy to make slides. Its a unique concept im suprised hasnt really been popularised yet. They pivoted and focused the product in a different direction early which shows me team is in it to win it and is responsive to customer demands

Cons

I had a few buggy experiences when adding text that turned something that should have been 10 minutes into 20. I believe they made improvements since then however

Response from Sizle

Replied July 2021

Thanks Marcell! Our latest update has made things a lot faster! Go check it out :)

SIDDHARTH from BHU

All in one tool for specialist

Overall my experience is positive though not very great. There should be tutorial on how to use Sizle effectively. Like Endnote which provide a number of tutorials and training on how to use it effectively, Sizle also need something like that.

Pros

Sizle is an innovative but underrated product. Although it is not popular as its competitor but it doesn't mean it is behind in anything. It has all the document tools which are very necessary in today as the growing cyber attack. Document sharing with Sizle is very easy to use. As a researcher, I thought it done its job perfectly. It is really a great product for data scientist and those who work mosr with documents.

Cons

Lack of support that is not up to the mark. The advertising department did its job but very well but lack of proper training on how to use Sizle more effectively suffers a lot.

Response from Sizle

Replied August 2021

Thanks Siddharth, we're releasing more content to help you get started faster! Go and check out the latest update for more information :)

Jitin from Individual

Besides a file sharing tool Sizle helps in making presentations powerful with analytics

Sizle has helped me get better feedback on my presentations and there is no guesswork anymore.

Pros

I like Sizle because it allows me to easily share large and complex documents with my client or partner. Besides being a fantastic affordable file sharing tool, Sizle excels in presentations and the kind of analytics you get like the time spent on a slide etc. makes it very powerful and helps in collecting pointers to further improve your presentations. It's easy to use and has a simple interface that is easy to navigate.

Cons

The web UI does take a little time to load but overall it is very stable. However, I used to randomly get an error while creating a new file. The error message would be something about Exception Message: header not found, but it used to go away after refreshed my browser, so I am not sure if it is got to do with my browser or the web app.

Response from Sizle

Replied August 2021

Thank you for your feedback Jitin. We've made the dashboard much faster and improved the experience overall, feel free to go check it out!

Shakhawat from MBM

Very Helpful for the Customer Insights

Overall, the purpose of this service is excellent and hope that many people or company will be benefitted with this service. Thank you. Regards, Shakhawat

Pros

User Interaction with the file and the timing spent on the file viewing.

Cons

Sometimes, the PDF file does not show the full page (if the file is landscape or any different dimension).

Reasons for Choosing Sizle

I found this very innovative.

Response from Sizle

Replied August 2021

Thanks Shakhawat, the bug you mentioned has been fixed, and we have since released a number of features, fixes and improvements! :)

Sotir from BOTTLE

Capterra review

Pros

I like it becuse you can send a personal lik of presentations. And you can see when is oppen and you now in every time what is happend with your presentation

Cons

IS not very fast. Neded some second to open.

Response from Sizle

Replied July 2021

Thanks Sotir! We're constantly working to make things faster!

László from Fox Hunter

Easy way to protect, share, and track your documents

I think overall it's a great tool and it has a lot of potential for the future.

Pros

Simple to use, Sizle can be used by just about anyone. You can upload your document and choose how to send it. You can also create slides with the slide builder. You can see who viewed each slide as well as how much time they spent on it. In the final step, you can also include a form for feedback which is a great extra.

Cons

It doesn't seem to support landscape formats (or I just missed it somehow). This, to me, is its greatest weakness.

Response from Sizle

Replied July 2021

Thanks Laszlo! We have released support for all document formats, go check it out! :)

Abdellatif from Lean Group

Good solution for proposal

I always had a problem with the protection of the content of my proposals with Sizle, the problem is solved

Pros

Protection of proposals possibility to have the statistics of the views by the customers

Cons

The editor needs to be improved There is no possibility to play animated powerpoint

Response from Sizle

Replied August 2021

Thanks Abdellatif, we are working on making PowerPoint imports more flexible and customizable. Appreciate the feedback!

Timothy from Psychology NSW

An alternative to using multiple programs

This software saves us time and money. Plus it helps us to really understand what's working and what's not

Pros

Integration into our business was easy. This software is a complete system which has replaced multiple programs saving my staff time and money

Cons

I feel overall the product was easy to use and implement. I would like to see a diary or calendar integration

Easy and dynamic presentation tool

Pros

- Everything's online - Nice diverse color themes and icons

Cons

- User interfacing still a bit wonky - Sometimes some features aren't so obvious to find

Response from Sizle

Replied July 2021

Thanks for your feedback! We've just launched an update, go check it out!

A great way to up your slideshow game

Sending presentations (and other docs) with passwords, and with analytics fills a very important hole in the way we interact with our clients.

Pros

Presentations have been the 'same old' thing for a while now, so it's great that Sizle comes in with some innovative features that not only make presentations easier to share, but also smarter. No more attaching to emails, you can instead send a link directly to the presentation for your clients, and see exactly when/how they interact with it.

Cons

There's not many negatives with Sizle. Collaboration would be something they could work on, and version control is a little hard to achieve.

Response from Sizle

Replied July 2021

Thanks for your feedback! Your suggestion has been noted.

Hemant from RTIwala

A much better way to share the pitch deck

We're quite happy after using Sizle for all our presentation and document sharing purposes.

Pros

What's most important while sharing the marketing pitch deck or sales proposals are deep Analytics. And that's what we're getting on Sizle.

Cons

Nothing as such but there're so many amazing features which Sizle team can bring.

Response from Sizle

Replied July 2021

Thanks so much Hemant!

Bastian from Leap Chinese

Easy to use and good value for money

Pros

I love that it is really easy to set up and also that it is affordable. You can even receive feedback from others for every file you share.

Cons

I would love if they include Chinese language but it is not essential

Response from Sizle

Replied July 2021

Thanks for your feedback Bastian! We are working on extended language support, keep an eye on your inbox!

Easy to use of Presentation & Proposal Platform

Pros

Effortlessly share sales analytics with your team and Know exactly when your documents are being opened

Cons

Small team size of 5 on pro account. Each additional user cost a lot of extra.

Response from Sizle

Replied July 2021

Thanks for your feedback! We have recently increased the number of seats included in Sizle Pro to 10 users.

Steven from Sociomantic

Review from a Sales prospective

Pros

I really like the tracking features. It’s so judicious. It has really changed the way I touch base with my leads.

Cons

The interface is a little confusing at first but you get used to it.

Response from Sizle

Replied July 2021

Thanks Steven! We've released a new walkthrough to help you get started, go check it out! :-)