• Pros

• "Very user friendly, easy to move through the system to use and very useful for managing our many contracts. "

• "Easy to use with a short learning curve. Customer support was very helpful in guiding us through the initial install. Questions were followed up quickly from their support staff. "

• "Easy to customize each user experience, but still robust enough to deal with complexity of a state agency. User can easily export data without System Administration help."

• Cons

• "Perhaps some new users need extra support until they are fluent using it, however the aftercare support is great."

• "The only downside I can see was there wasn't a mobile app but they have listened to our feedback and added this within the past few months. The initial experience with it has been positive. "

• "Nothing at this time do I like least of the CLM system"

Browse Contract Insight Contract Management Reviews

Great Sell-Side Contract Management Software

Since day one, Cobblestone has given us the support we needed in order to make Cobblestone a part of the everyday lives of the members of my organization. Together we have customized our software to meet the ever-changing needs of the organization. Whether it be through the annual Cobblestone conferences, technical support, or the support of my account manager, I have never felt alone trying to optimize Cobblestone usage.

Pros

Cobblestone allows us to track and manage contracts throughout the entire lifecycle, including the initial request and approvals. Customizable workflow gives us the flexibility to incorporate all aspects of the contract lifecycle, regardless of type. We are also able to track and report real-time with customizable reports and dashboards.

Cons

I would like to see improvement in the mobile app and accessibility from mobile devices.

Wendy from Insurance Company

Cobblestone has been a wonderful contract management tool! Its extremely easy to navigate!

All IT Contracts are stored in one central place

Pros

Ever since Cobblestone has been rolled out at my company, IT now has visibility of its contract inventory. Contract owners receive the automated email alerts informing them of their contract expiration's which has prompted action on their behalf and are able to avoid lapse in support, or reinstatement penalties. I am able to distribute 90 day rolling contracts to all CIO's to make them aware of their respective areas. Emailing contracts from the systems to the contract owners makes it extremely convenient. The ability to customize the fields of a contract record, ease of adding contracts, vendors, employees has been very simple. As the administrator of the system, I have alot of flexibility to modify the configurations without assistance from Cobblestone. There are very helpful tutorials in case I require additional assistance. The Cobblestone staff is extremely efficient and friendly. The Help Desk portal to place tickets for technical assistance is great! You receive assistance immediately. Matt Hughes my account rep has been fantastic! Very helpful and always available. The ability to add an unlimited amount of attachments to a contract record and Ad Hoc reporting mechanism has been very beneficial. The ability to report on all the metadata is quick and simple when I have been tasked with providing contractual data. I would highly recommend Contract Insight as a contract management tool.

Cons

Everything is out of the box. For special configuration needs to be customized which is not a problem. The hourly rates are affordable for custom configuration.

Pam from Palm Beach County Tax Collector

"Contract Management Team of One" no longer drowning.

CobbleStone's staff is so responsive to my questions and continue to support my ability to improve how I use the software. The recent need to work-from-home, showed me and the upper management of my agency, just how amazing and necessary my Contract Insight software is to our continued ability to serve the public and keep all the balls in the air.

Pros

Love the emailed Alerts. I was drowning trying to keep up with a large volume of unique agreements for a government agency, until CobbleStone's Contract Insight software provided me with the tools to rein in all the details in a readily retrievable, useable system and never miss a deadline.

Cons

At first the software had some labels and categories that could not be changed which was a minor inconvenience, but in the last two years Contract Insight has become supremely configurable and customizable.

Sharon from MFXchange US, Inc.

This Application has a lot to offer.

Seems a bit Rigid. Not very user friendly.

Pros

Offers a lot of options to the company. Man of which i do not use.

Cons

Contract Entry is cumbersome - it can take up to 10 minutes to enter one contract

It was given to me.

Joshua from FullBeauty Brands

Tailored to your needs

An increase in business people responses regarding contract status, and a decrease in missed deadlines. Customer service is wonderful and the entire Cobblestone team is always willing to assist.

Pros

I like how Cobblestone can be tailored to your internal processes. We do not use the contract system like other users . We alert our business people with notices/alerts when their contracts are nearing expiration/auto-renewal date. Our Cobblestone representative took time to work with Legal directly to design the required workflows. Later, we launched a new contract policy and both our representative and software team was able to integrate our policy's contract notice requirements and the required workflows into our system.

Cons

A little difficult to navigate at first, but this was likely due to the need for learning the system and its functionality rather quickly. However, our customer service representative was always willing to assist with navigation questions, show system shortcuts, and even provide some basic training.

Cobblestone Software is so versatile and feature-rich, great product and support!

I have chosen, planned and implemented two different systems with Cobblestone for two very different businesses in two completely different fields. It can be customized to fit almost any need a legal department might have. When people see how powerful and versatile it is, they are always amazed! It is a cost effective stream-lining solution for many in-house legal department tasks and projects.

Pros

The ability to customize the software is one of the best features as it provides functionality where different legal categories can be customized within the system easily. The level of support from Cobblestone is huge. Reps are so helpful. I can bring them a scenario and they can recommend ways to accomplish the goal. This is a smart company run by a lot of very smart and dedicated people.

Cons

I really haven't found any cons in the implementation and use of this software. I'm a big proponent of Cobblestone Systems/Contract Insight.

Alec from The Bernstein Companies

Great product, fantastic team, has made our team more efficient!

We are more efficient (everything lives in one space) and we have been able to leverage cost savings by renegotiating contracts for the same services at different properties.

Pros

Cobblestone is a fantastic system. From its ease of use when adding a contract (couple step process) to uploading the contract, it has allowed our organization to streamline our contract management process. Notes/key contacts/status are all kept updated in one place. Renewals/upcoming contract expiration's are never missed, as auto-reminders are sent from the software. The system has made our company more efficient as well as has allowed us to realize true cost savings (properties may have been on different vendor agreements for the same service, which have now been streamlined).

Cons

Cobblestone is a ready to go system. While there is some customization, there are a lot of options/fields. Not all options/fields are required, however, since they are presented to the user, some users feel they have to fill out all fields. As a result, this may make adding each contract very timely. However, this is also a benefit, as filling out all fields make every entry as detailed as possible.

Jenan from Cascadia Behavioral Health

Industry: Mental Health Care

Contract Management Made Smart

Pros

We were in need of a business solution that could replace outdated and unstable workflow processes and technologies. Cobblestone’s Contract Insight offers one centralized repository for our contract data and documents while also providing a robust product and service delivery model that securely protects our data and allows for internal transparency and accountability. Contract Insight has a highly talented and caring software team providing non-stop excellent and professional services throughout implementation phases and going forward for the life of the business relationship.

Cons

Recommend the software company improves reporting tools for ease of use and intuitiveness.

Charlene from LINEAGE CELL THERAPEUTICS INC

Industry: Biotechnology

Robust, flexible and cost-effective platform gets the job done

Accurately capturing metadata to generate useful reports was a concern - the implementer listened carefully to those concerns and provided a thorough education while offering solutions then, viola! I remain awestruck as it took an excellent grasp of complex circumstances to accomplish the generation of a high-value report - one that saves time and effort across multiple departments.

Pros

Customization allowed capture of specific data to generate useful reports for multiple departments.

Cons

Lag time and inability to remove/hide out-of- the-box fields/modules; however, the accustomed to the platform a user becomes, the less those elements are noticed.

Reasons for Choosing Contract Insight Contract Management

Cost-effective, customizable and hosted with great support team.

Nick from Corporate Banking Organization

Best Product my Company has Implemented

Great software and excellent customer service. Support team is always able to help.

Pros

CobbleStone's Software has made my job finding contracts, obtaining approvals and reporting so much easier. I can easily route documents for review, see all active contracts, budgets we set internally, and budgets remaining on my contracts after they are signed and active. During implementation I learned how to configure workflow on my own which makes it easy for me to make updates to our processes as they evolve.

Cons

Nothing at this time. CobbleStone has been great to work with.

Cost and user friendliness

Kelly from Magellan Health, Inc

Cobblestone Review

We have used Cobblestone contract management system for almost 3 years now to help us manage our vendor contracts. It has been a huge success in keeping track of our pending contracts as well as active and expiring contracts. We use to track down expiration dates, renewals and other reminders for any contracts. The system is extremely user friendly with training new employees, keeps excellent data of important data for our contracts as well as upcoming reminders that will need to be sent out. We have many features that have helped us manage our contracts by personalizing them by our managers so they can easily use the system and reports. Any questions/concerns/issues have been promptly answered by our rep and the customer service team.

Pros

Cons

There are a couple of things we wish we can personalize for our company but the IT team is looking into it for us.

Nina from Upstate University (aka Suny Health Sciences Systems)

Used for over 5 years and still going

I have worked with many software companies and Contract Insight have invested almost as mush as we have with ideas and modifications. A true partner.

Pros

Cons

Nothing at this time do I like least of the CLM system

Karen from University Medical Center of El Paso

Contract Software

This has been a great experience learning the system and working with the Cobblestone staff. We are adding modules as we discover additional ways to organize a very large agency's needs in this area.

Pros

This software is excellent tool for our organization. It has provided a organized method to keep all the contract and contracting actions in one software providing us the opportunity to have an organized structure. The staff are awesome and always ready to help.

Cons

Nothing that I have found yet. I have worked with Cobblestone for about 8 months and it is able to do anything I have ask for so far.

David from GoTriangle

Great Software, very user friendly, and powerful at the same time. Great customer service.

We now have the capability of being reminded when contract are going to

Pros

User friendly and powerful. I'm glad we chose this software. The implementation was easy, and they imported all our contracts from excel into the database. We now have total control over our contracts at our fingertips. I would definitely recommend Contract Insight to my peers.

Nathan from Blessing Health System

Excellent Product

I'm still new with CobbleStone. However, the system and the customer service is outstanding! I recommend reaching out to CobbleStone if you are looking for a new contract database system.

Pros

Customizable. If it can't be customized out of the box, certain fields/items within the system may be customized after discussion with your CobbleStone rep. Although, most fields are customizable.

Cons

To-date, there is no feature that is undesirable.

Lawrence from Colour Printing

Industry: Graphic Design

Great company. Customer support was a breeze.

Time saved and better tracking of our contracts with our clientele.

Liz from Consultancy Company

Highly recommended - a must for any supplier/client set up

Its the biggest cost saver for any procurement department and contract management!

Pros

Contract Insight is flexible in design and definitely meets the indivudal needs of our company. As a contract management tool it is scalable, as the software is flexibile. Its functionality is easy to use for both supplier and client.

Diana from CreditNinja

Best choice for features-to-price ratio, great customer support

The software itself is half the appeal, and the other half is the customer service. Our rep, goes above and beyond. The level of attention and responsiveness is to such a degree that we feel we're their only customer - we truly appreciate it.

Pros

We have the Express version. Fully customizable, down to the contract entry fields/formatting. Ad hoc reports. An abundance of features and ways to organize documents. I highly recommend the 1-month free trial to really get a sense of whether the system will suit your needs.

Cons

Opens a new tab with almost every selection; I end up with several opened tabs after just 10-15 minutes of activity. Need to manually delete items one by one; no group-delete functionality (i.e. the pre-populated "Contract Categories" list).

December 2014

Ruth from Montage Financial Group, Inc.

December 2014

Great Software, Great Company!

Our insurance business required a software that would not only generate contracts, but help us manage our cases, store related supportive documents and report on the many data elements we were trying to capture. So far, I am very pleased with the ability and function of the software. Although robust, the software is very easy to learn. I had a lot of data and many state specific templates and specialty forms to transfer into the software and the team was very helpful and patient in helping me to accomplish my goals. They are willing to set up quick meetings to get stuff done and swiftly call me back when I have a product question. For the product and service level, I felt the price was very competitive. I would purchase again.

Albert from Radford University

March 2015

Fantastic product and a great company to work with.

Contract insight has allowed us to consolidate all of our contract records and give us the ability for contract officers and contract administrators to view their contracts without having to go find a physical file or contract notebook. The system provides e-mail notifications for upcoming tasks or contract expirations and virtually eliminates things dropping through the cracks or getting lost in the shuffle. The staff at Cobblestone are knowledgeable and make the implementation as painless as humanly possible. After implementation they are only a phone call or e-mail away and are more than willing to assist with any questions or problems that may come up. Without a doubt I give them my highest recommendation.

Debbie from Comcast

Express Edition

Excellent training and support, highly responsive.

Pros

It was up and running very quickly with a short learning curve

Cons

Report building takes some trial and error

Reasons for Choosing Contract Insight Contract Management

The ability to build a customer list that when updated, automatically updates within the existing contract records

Shanon from Medicines360

Top notch customer service and product

Pros

I like the fact that you can customize just about everything yourself within the program so you rarely need assistance with configuration once it's all set up.

Cons

How users can only be assigned to one department at a time and solely individual contracts can be assigned to people.

Jeana from GTE Financial

Contract Insight - Express Edition

Contract Insight has been a much needed tool to organize the contracts within our organization. Prior to the incorporation of Contract Insight, my organization was utilizing an very manual way to track contracts. Now, my organization is been able to track expiration dates of agreements and certificates of insurance with ease. The program is easy to use. Pulling criteria to formulate reports can be challenging at first, but the user will quickly understand how to pull the information that they need. The support at Cobblestone is top rate. My primary contact has been Bradford Jones for the past 2 1/2 years and he is always quick to respond to my inquiry.

Billy from The Guidance Center

CobbleStone - Contract Insight

CobbleStone's Contract Insight is a great product. If fits my every contract management needs now and in the future. I currently have over 300 contracts with multiple attachments in the database and it works like a gem...very ease to use, very adaptable. Contract Insight brought superior organization to a mountain of messy contracts spead over 19 locations throughout our agency. Now we have one central point for contracts, a great workflow process, and unbelievable tracking capability. I have in the past, and will continue in the future to recommend CobbleStone's Contract Insight to my friends, associates, and professional counterparts.

Marie from Self

Easy to Use

Pros

Great program with a lot of possible customization. It is also fairly simple to learn how to navigate.

Cons

Takes some time to learn how to use it, but once you do it is very simple and customizable. Would highly recommend.

October 2015

Nancy from Vertical Screen, Inc.

Highly Recommend Cobblestone's Contract Insight

Vertical Screen, Inc. has used CobbleStone's Contract Insight as our contract management system for over four years. The implementation was quick and seamless. The system is easy to use and has been easy to customize for our needs. The email notifications and reporting are extremely useful. Whenever a new need arises, Brad Jones and the tech support at Cobblestone are very responsive and helpful. I highly recommend Cobblestone's Contract Insight. It is an outstanding product and it has been an absolute pleasure to work with everyone at Cobblestone.

Mishal from Lincoln Child Center

October 2015

The software is easy to use. I was able to begin using the system even before my first official training due to their on-line training videos. The customer service is wonderful and I received excellent live training from my instructor Richard. Brad has also been available from the very beginning of our business relationship. I inherited the contracts management for my company. I refused to manage contracts using tons of spreadsheets. Now I don't have too. I am very pleased with this system.

Jayna from Cbeyond

Cbeyond Communications, LLC

Cbeyond loves how easy the CobbleStone Contract Insight system is to use. We've been using it for over a year now and love it. We evaluated numerous contract management systems before we settled on CobbleStone. It's more than just an "out of the box" solution. We were able to tailor it to meet the specific needs of our contract management policy. The online help could use a little revamping but Brad and Kelley have been so helpful that it's not been a hindrance.

Steph from Penn State University

January 2015

We made the right choice by selecting CobbleStone!

CobbleStone contract management software has met all of our needs. Initially, we used the software as a repository for contracts with email alerts for expirations/renewals, but the system has evolved to manage the full lifecycle with approvals, workflow, spend tracking and compliance reports. It was so easy to set up and administer. After quite a bit of research, we know that we made the correct choice by selecting CobbleStone.

April 2015

Kelly from Smithfield Foods, Inc.

CobbleStone Systems Product Review

We have had an amazing experience with the Cobblestone program and system administrators. Cobblestone is a very user friendly program to introduce to your employees, very customizable to your workflow and daily operations. The tech support and administrative team are very helpful, friendly and responsive to your needs. We are very pleased with the cost effective product and hope to be a long time customer.

Caroline from James Madison University

Cobblestone - Contract Insight

Cobblestone serves our contract database needs at James Madison University in a very user friendly platform. We have made easy customizations to better fit our particular needs and methods. The team at Cobblestone has been a pleasure to work with over the years. They are very responsive to any concerns or questions we have and always follow up to ensure satisfaction.

Magan from Whatcom Transportation Authority

Still Implementing But Exciting

Current process is all manual and consistency is an issue.

Pros

CUSTOMIZATION and options. Out of 15 needs that were ID'd by my user group, CSS filled all but 1. I like that I am able to follow existing agency policy and not have to change much. The price point is perfect for what we get. Love the automation with tasks. Our sales manager was attentive and answered a lot of my dumb questions. Also very patient since this purchase got deferred by a year. Our implementer is great. Also very patient and attentive. The wiki and other "self help" features. Like the concurrent licensing as well.

Cons

UI is clunky and not very "pretty". That is really the only thing we don't like about it!

Reasons for Choosing Contract Insight Contract Management

Price, customization, interaction with sales.

We mad the right choice

We reviewed other contract management software for months before selecting CobbleStone. We mad the right choice. Their software is flexible to meet our specific needs.

Pros

Easy to set up fields, contract types, reports and workflow approvals.

Cons

Haven't found one yet, but I will update this review if something comes up.

Christian from Health Republic Insurance of New York

This is a review for CobbleStone's Contract Mgmt. Tool: Contact Insight

Good afternoon, I just wanted to thank Brad Jones and the team at CobbleStone Systems for all of their continued help/support. Whenever I have administrative questions, they have always been very helpful. I find the tool easy to use, as I would guess most users here would agree. Thanks again Brad! -Christian

March 2014

Sally Barton

March 2014

Great Product for a Great Price!

CobbleStone contract management software was very easy to set up and begin using. I highly recommend CobbleStone.

Pros

User-friendly Easy to set up Helpful staff Cost effective

Cons

Haven't found one yet.

May 2016

Sue from Chiesi USA, Inc.

May 2016

System Administrator for five years.

You cannot do better than this product for economy, user friendliness, flexibility and customer service!

April 2014

Barry Mikkel

April 2014

Very Happy

Great CLM product and met our budget.

Pros

Fast implementation.