• Pros

• "very easy to fill out my orders, and the nice program never fail "

• "Easy to use. Once we make a process it just works. Built-in integrations are easy to set up. They're continually making the software better. Lots of functionality at a great price."

• "I like the mobility of the product. It works great on any type of device (mobile app and web platform). The software is quick, responsive, and very robust for the price."

• Cons

• "Very Minor bugs that get resolved when you contact support."

• "demand planning would be nice to have in the software"

• "Having difficulty of syncing qty in all platforms. We have some hiccups on some other platforms that we can not sync qty until now."

Browse Logiwa WMS Reviews

Hakan from NEX Worldwide Express, Inc

Industry: Warehousing

We've tried the most, and are sticking with Logiwa

Pros

We've have used quite a few solutions before like Shiphero, iTracker, 3pl central and few other 3pl (WMS) / Order management software. Unlike others we’ve used before, Logiwa offers the features that are essential to run a business included in their solution. Pricing is by far the best, literally fractions of what we have paid to previous solutions. Implementation was smooth, they have made few modifications on billing and customer pricing modules as per our pricing model. Very responsive and knowledgeable staffs working at their IT dept.

Cons

Certain features need minor modifications to make it easier for the users.

Response from Logiwa Corp

Replied May 2019

Thank you for your review Hakan! We look forward to a longlasting partnership with NEX Worlwide Express and will keep improving our platform.

Steve from Cosic

Excellent Implementation support from Logiwa

My implementation specialist has been very helpful and patient with me, this really helped getting the system implemented and ensuring a continued use from our company.

Pros

This software offers everything you would need to sustain a large 3PL operation.

Cons

This is not as user friendly as I would have hoped, some terms are confusing to understand.

Reasons for Choosing Logiwa WMS

We interviewed several different WMS providers and I felt that Logiwa was the most intuitive of them all. Price point was something I could live with as well. While Logiwa was not the cheapest I felt that it offered the most for the price point.

Reasons for Switching to Logiwa WMS

We needed a more robust system capable of handling the demands of our growing company and customer base.

Becky from Blue Logistics

LOGIWA - Impressive Features and Functionality- Top Level Warehouse Management

We are currently in the implementation phase with a Go-Live date with our first client on May 3rd. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], our implementation consultant, has been outstanding in her guidance and support. Her professionalism and patience have been appreciated as we learn all of the new LOGIWA features. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been key to our transition from 3PL to LOGIWA.

Pros

1. Job Batching 2. Shopping cart interface setups 3. Item imports from shopping cart 4. Robotics 5. Barcode capabilities for picking/packing 6. Manifesting at the packing station

Cons

We are new to the software. At this point, we have not witnessed any "cons" to this software. We are very impressed with the features and functionality.

Steffi from Local Eclectic

It's cheap.... and it shows

It's been very poor working with the customer serivice team. They have Customer Account managers and they are great but you do not keep them, you have to use a ticket system where they will try to shrug off that anything is wrong, and won't look into anything precisely without you asking, and if you do not know their internal lingo, they will just tell you, you are wrong and not do anything. It feels very much like they do not read the tickets, most of my tickets even for simple things are about 20 back and forths. It's cheap, I like that, they nickel and dime for reports but that part I'm ok with, but the customer service time it takes and quality of service given makes me say do not waste your time. Changing systems is a pain, so we're here through holidays but we will see after that. They say they are built for growth but I can't imagine staying here if the company keeps growing.

Pros

When it works, it works quickly enough and is inexpensive

Cons

The customer service won't try to fix your problems until you really kick up a stink. It feels like there's a communication gap but I think they just don't want to. They ask you for the solutions and will gaslight you saying nothing has changed, you must have messed up your configuration that you don't even have access to. It's unstable, last Black Friday it was down for about 4 hours. They use a one size approach, so there's some sort of sharing, so changes another customer makes can affect your settings. Our barcodes being printed for example will change because of another customer and then we need to write in for them to be fixed, and the response times over the last year have doubled. When we launched since they did a reset after testing none of our customization was there anymore and it took WEEKS to fix. We were not able to upload or create items.

Reasons for Choosing Logiwa WMS

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] husband picked it, I believe cost, and he liked that it was located in Chicago, hoping the Customer Service would be operating our same hours and quick to reply.

Reasons for Switching to Logiwa WMS

I was not part of it, I believe it was pricing, speed and they are international so limited Customer Service. There was a promise of much quicker repsonse times when we signed up with Logiwa than we are currently receiving.

Robert from Rugged Outdoors/Champaign Surplus

Logiwa was my first experience with a WMS.

Logiwa has continued to get better to meet our needs and customize the software to meet our specific needs.

Pros

It allowed us to digitize our inventory and convert our picking and receiving process to a barcode bin system.

Cons

Features and implementations aren't always consistent across the platform. Sometimes scanning a barcode advanced you to the next screen/field/function, sometimes you have to hit enter, or tap confirm.

Reasons for Switching to Logiwa WMS

To digitize inventory and use a bin system.

Doug from NSD

Great Software for Stocking / Warehouse Management

The implementation with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (our implementation Consultant) was great. She was very patient and made sure we had all the kinks worked out. We launched pretty quickly and she was exceptionally flexible with our short turn around time. The web based training was incredibly well put together and I think because of the extra effort she put in, we were successful on day one.

Pros

Cons

There is nothing to that comes to mind that I dont like about Logiwa. Overall, its a great product. I am sure with time, it will become even more robust as they add valuable functionality.

Reasons for Choosing Logiwa WMS

Cost and implementation are the main reasons we went with Logiwa. We have not been disappointed with our selection.

John from busSTRUT

Industry: Warehousing

Great Program for the Price, the implementation and support team have been super helpful

Logiwa is a great system for a company in need of a WMS system on a budget. It integrates with numerous eCommerce and accounting platforms and has been a great help to our operations.

Pros

Really effective for managing inventory, locations etc. Shipment orders, become a bit redundant because you have to flip back and forth between multiple screens to complete them, but all in all a great system.

Cons

One of the downsides is the seeming lack of ability to truly assign and notify users of tasks they need to complete. There's some minor features that need some more development to make the process smoother - you have the click off of the field that the quantity is in before submitting the page or it will error out, etc.

Response from Logiwa Corp

Replied May 2019

Thank you for your review John! We're so happy that you are enjoying our software. We are continuing to make improvements to the platform so we please let us know what suggestions you have.

Larry from Summit Distribution

Industry: Sporting Goods

Summit Distribution - Ligiwa

We like that it truly captures all activity and creates billable transactions for all of them. The system is a quite cumbersome, but when you think of all the processes and steps it needs to accomplish, how could it not be cumbersome.

Pros

Working with their representatives was a true pleasure. They held our hands from start through finish. Towards the end they could have easily passed us off to the Support team, but they instead stay in-touch with us to make sure that everything was taken care of properly.

Cons

The billing module has taken months to get straightened out. Again, the representatives worked with us on EVERY issue until it was fixed properly. I want to preface this "Con" that the billing component is something that must be customized for every new Logiwa customer, so we anticipated that there would be challenges to go from zero to 100. Thank goodness for the representatives, otherwise we would have had a real tough go at it.

Price and function

Omid from eTailValet

Logiwa is a beast of a program

Pros

Customization to suit your needs, fast and powerful. Great training sessions and very knowledgeable employees, fast customer service. Top notch software.

Cons

Not as straight forward, a bit complicated at times to remember where and when to use features

Deliverr Partnership

Incredible team

Pros

The onboarding has been incredible. Team led by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (Masters degree in Supply Chain) gives us confidence that we will be successful

Cons

Ux/ui needs work Not obvious what the flow should be Needs a design makeover

Noah from Packdash

Noah's First Review, ~6 Months In

It was a steep learning curve, but now that I feel like I have the hang of it, I brag about the system to everyone who is willing to listen. It really feels like we can do anything.

Pros

The support team is incredible. I have no background in warehouse management or even working in a warehouse. They are responsive and patient in helping me mold this system to fit our incredibly unique style of fulfillment needs. They have consistently been there in emergencies and bailed me out of potential client-facing disasters. Their support team works tirelessly to encourage the development of new systems and ideas based on the feedback I have given - it really feels like I have been able to mold Logiwa to my specific needs (which are VERY different from most larger warehouses), and the Logiwa support team has been CRITICAL to that success. The ease of connection for different stores (Shopify, Woocommerce, Squarespace etc.) has really stood out to me - we know of other warehouses that take weeks or even months to onboard new clients. It takes minutes in Logiwa, and our clients are always impressed at this turnaround speed. Functionality - there are very very few instances of Logiwa flat out telling me that something cannot be done. Other programs I looked at had capability limits, and Logiwa's are much much higher.

Cons

There are a lot of features outlined in the initial onboarding that come at an additional cost (branding, custom email/notification jobs, full cycle counting functionality, custom reporting) that were not explicitly made clear. Ask questions about pricing as you onboard so you are not surprised at any point. The terminology can be tricky. Some of the terms are used interchangeably and it takes a little getting used to (looking at you, "LP"). Onboarding for the sake of learning the system. While the onboarding team was great and incredibly helpful, they did all the functions themselves while I watched and took notes. I think it would be better for potential users to walk through the functions as the onboarding team coaches them.

Reasons for Choosing Logiwa WMS

More functionality, prompter responses initially, the best customer support team

Jai from Hat and Beyond

Sophisticated and integrative system with extremely helpful onboarding team

Logiwa has the most variety of online marketplace integrations and able to provide/retrieve inventory feeds from these marketplaces in real-time. We were able to: set up return process, set up picking algorithm (e.g. order based, single item, etc.) and assign to authorized user, find the best price for all registered carrier, customize different data fields (e.g. item), handle bundles/kits, track inventory based on bin, and manage purchase orders sent to vendors, among many other functions that we require.

Pros

Logiwa had all features that we required and the onboarding manager went above and beyond to explain, customize, and set up the sophisticated system to fit all of our needs. Logiwa's support team is also great with consistent follow-ups and having jobs done.

Cons

One thing I would say is the Logiwa's interface that is not too focused on the user experience. As someone on the system implementation side, I clearly understand the logic behind it, but I also admit that it is not too intuitive. For instance, users are accustomed to the search results when clicking an option from the menu, but the Logiwa system requires a search query (with optional filter function) before displaying the results. Icons are also not too intuitive.

Reasons for Switching to Logiwa WMS

I cannot state which product I switched from, but we switched because we needed a more complex system to fulfill high-volume orders.

serkan from Northeast Online Services LLC

Industry: Warehousing

so many features, fair pricing and great customer service

Pros

Everything can be customized based on your business. User interface is so easy to learn. It has so much features and that's why it may look complicated at the beginning however support team make sure you are up and running quickly. This company takes customer feedback very seriously and improving their software based on feedback. I get emails almost every week for new integrations and features and they even added new feature to make the software even more user friendly speficially for ecommerce businesses. Even though I provide 3PL services, my background is coming from ecommerce so since I always used ecommerce multichannel inventory sofftwares I needed certain features to feel comfortable and run business faster. Account manager and one of their developer scheduled meeting with me, listened my suggestion for 15-20 minutes to make sure they understand whats needed and they coded what I needed less than 2-3 weeks.

Cons

I would have said that it may not be fit for smaller ecommerce businesses until few weeks ago but now I really don't see any negative side of this software after all the new features they added in last couple weeks. Support alone worth more than what you will pay.

August 2016

Gonca from Moda Nisa

August 2016

Advanced functionality for E-commerce Fulfillment

I've implemented and have been using LA WMS in our e-commerce fulfillment operations. I implemented LA WMS in my previous jobs in 2 different 3PL - fulfillment companies.

Pros

It's a highly configurable and adaptable solution. It can manage fulfillment operations for various products such as food and beverage, electronics, apparel and fashion. You can setup new operations super fast and easily.

Cons

They could have a BI tool within the application. But they added it last year and it's super cool.

Richard from Retail

The Most Flexible SCM System in the Market

Our inventory has became very accurate. Increase in sales due to 99% shipping accuracy. Logiwa is our central hub to all platforms.

Pros

It is the perfect inventory management system for our business. Support is prompt and reliable. Our process around the warehouse has become very efficient and easy to use. Once you understand the software, you can customize the process to meet your needs.

Cons

Very Minor bugs that get resolved when you contact support.

Response from Logiwa Corp

Replied May 2019

We're so glad that we can support you in getting 99% inventory accuracy and that our support team has been able to respond to all your inquiries.

Bachar from Halfway Tree Holdings LLC

One of a KIND.

Running my daily ops a lot faster, Centralizing all my operations from various startups, a very customizable platform and a one of a kind customer service.

Pros

Since the moment i got started on LA, a lot of features made me realize that it is in fact the best software for my company since it has all the features and more for me to run my business efficiently. From the amazing customer service, to the personalized training & software building to fit my EXACT needs, to the continuous customer service to ensure a successful implementation and use of the LA. Altogether, LA allowed me to centralize all my operations (from using multiple software, to now using only one), and run my operations for multiple startups ALL IN ONE. A big Thank You to the team for being beyond helpful & resourceful, and continuously helping me successfully implement LA.

Cons

To be honest, there is not much about this software that i did not like. Everything about it is great and it fits my business needs perfectly. Maybe the only thing that i did not like was how long it took ME to get perfectly used to it and run my daily ops a lot faster. But after using the software for few weeks, i am getting a lot better.

James from Accurate Freight Systems

3PL Software

100. These guys are top notch. Professional and always available. The system supports all functions a 3PL would need (e.g. lot control, assigning freight accounts to listing channels etc.).

Pros

What I DO like most about this software is the support we receive from the CS group. They are quick to respond and the system supports everything we do. We do everything a business to business and business to consumer 3rd party fulfillment company does.

Cons

The work it takes to implement an API connection that does not already exist. Fortunately the existing list is growing as the years go on.

Jesus from American Transloading Services

Great Job

Well, good and fast customer support, they answer and help with any questions or problems

Pros

very easy to fill out my orders, and the nice program never fail

Cons

choosing 1 item at a time, and to revise on order you have to go to 3 different screens

Reasons for Switching to Logiwa WMS

Too many problems server failed too many times , and hard to get support,

Cole from Right Fit Logistics

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

We chose Logiwa for it's functionality, we rave about the Company because of support

The system has helped us streamline our business and keep us organized. We can't share enough about the communication and support that comes along with partnering with Logiwa.

Pros

The functionality and connectivity to multiple platforms. We also have used the help resources quite a bit as we learned the system, and they are very straightforward. We've had a lot of questions while using the system and the support team is always responsive and thorough.

Cons

There was an adjustment period while learning the system. Warehousing and fulfillment was a newer business unit for us and the ins/outs of WMS and the interface took time to learn.

Manny from American Transloading Services, Inc.

Customer Service

Everything we were looking for in a software package Logiwa has provided. All you have to do is ask them and they get on it right away. Awesome!

Pros

What I liked most about the software was how well the folks at Logiwa worked with us to help us with our particular needs. Not every customer is the same but they really tried, and succeeded in getting things done for us.

Cons

Nothing. We have not found a single problem anywhere in our dealing with Logiwa.

Kyle from Badger Fulfillment Group

Great WMS for small-medium sized Warehouses

Pros

- Lot#/Exp date tracking -Client portals -Automated billing -3PL friendly (good for B2B and B2C orders) -Great on-boarding and support team -Subscription based pricing plans

Cons

-Would like to see more ecommerce connections -Our clients would like to connect their IMS (inventory management system) to Logiwa. IMS accounts include TradeGecko & Cin7. -Support team is only available via email and not phone

Dante from Cambridge Select, Inc.

Very happy with Logiwa. Support is very fast and effective, and the software works as expected.

Pros

Cons

New custom integrations took a little longer than expected. Occasionally new software updates require minor process changes.

Hooner from ShipCube LLC

New Age WMS built for B2C business

Amazing! Especially the Implementation engineer [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She was a delight to work with and was able to get us up and running within a matter of weeks.

Pros

This is the best WMS system in the market. We are a rapidly growing fulfillment company and was looking for a system that can help us with the exponential jumps we are seeing in our volumes. It is no surprise to me why they are disrupting the entire market and growing at such a rapid rate. The support team and engineers work closely to ensure a smooth transition. We tried a lot of different WMS systems in the market and choose Logiwa for its forward approach, deep understanding of the business, and being able to handle large volumes.

Cons

Everything that we use and see currently has only helped us with our operations.

Isil from Mirilya

B2C Inventory management and Order Fulfillment

Pros

designed for B2C omnichannel, offered on cloud, no need for capex, superb customer support, easy to configure, user friendly. We manage our inventory and fulfill orders for multiple channels using LA WMS. We managed to implement it with almost no internal IT involvement.

Cons

demand planning would be nice to have in the software

Siran from wynn global logistics

This is super awesome!!!

Pros

This software is super easy to learn, and the technique support always online, reply your every single Email within 10 minutes, and provide solutions right away.

Cons

Clean website, and easy to set up your business.

Response from Logiwa Corp

Replied May 2019

Thank you for your review Siran! We're so happy that you're enjoying Logiwa. We look forward to continuing to serve you in the future.

Lior from Team BLS Inc

My Logiwa

As a general Statement i can say that with Logiwa Development Team we almost cover 90% from our , High software demands .

Pros

The Software support almost any process you like

Cons

Mobile App Operation need to be Upgrade soon

Kathy from ITF

Amazing Company and everything included!

Our Rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was absolutely amazing, she was very patient, making sure we really understood and answered our million questions without ever getting frustrated. She was always there on email to help if needed and gave us great tips and guidelines!

Pros

Very user friendly, easy to see platform. Very customizable to be tailored to your specific needs. Everything is so neat and organized.

Cons

That we waited so long! Also that you cant input storage charges from before getting the program, so doing manually 1st month was a pain, but smooth sailing for future.

Reasons for Choosing Logiwa WMS

The user interface, the simplicity, cloud-based, and customizable. Also was very fair priced and can integrate with almost anything.

eddie from dasalla's

Working with Logiwa tech support is awesome.

Increase our sales.

Pros

No limitations, program to your needs, easy to navigate and friendly user. iCloud based and 24 hours working, no downtime since I've been with Logiwa.

Cons

Matt from Concord Express Inc.

Industry: Import and Export

Logiwa software

The overall experience with Logiwa was good. Their customer support is quick to respond to any and all assistance you may need.

Pros

The Customer support and the ease of use for this system make it a plus.

Cons

Some steps seem like they could be more streamlined.

Petros from Consumer Goods

logiwa review

Overall it is a good experience, hopefully with time we get to be more fluent with it.

Pros

It's the platform is aesthetically pleasing, and it has a lot of robust functionality. For the most part it is intuitive and easy to use

Cons

some of the functionalities for shipping are limited, or could be more streamlined like shipstation's shipping interface. Some things are hard to understand the use of.

Response from Logiwa Corp

Replied May 2019

Thank you for your positive feedback Petros! We're thrilled that we are able to support your business. We are making continuous improvements to our platform and will keep you informed of new releases.

Francesca from Royal Packaging

Great Customer Service Team

Pros

The ease of getting everything set up! We have been working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and she has been absolutely great! We've run into some minor issues while getting up and running and she is always willing to get on a quick call with us to help solve the problem. Her response time and willingness to help has really made this an easy process!

Cons

Not sure yet, just started using! I'm sure there might be some minor kinks but it seems like Logiwa team is always willing to jump in and adjust whatever is needed by the client.

Austin from LL Creations LLC

Oustanding Service

Outstanding.

Pros

The Logiwa team had COMPLETELY catered to my every business need, and build the software to coincide with every aspect of my business.

Cons

It is a bit complicated to use initially.

meghan from freight ready, llc

Great product!

great

Pros

easy to use, integration is simple and there is always help when you need someone

Cons

not being able to put my inventory in numerical order based on SKUS

Implementations has been a Nightmare!

Pros

The pricing is what made us decide to go with Logiwa, but it seems to be too good to be true. “The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten." -Benjamin Franklin

Cons

They do not have a customer service phone number and any support you need must be done through email. We have spent the last 3 months trying to go live with the software but we cannot get in touch with our Support rep to train us properly on how to use it. There is NO Documentation or Tutorials to refer to. The UI is confusing and usability is unorthodox (Having to hit "Enter" to get a dropdown menu to work). I could tolerate the UI if we could simply get it to work, but we have had no such luck. Please disregard all other reviews on this website because I cannot believe they are legitimately from users of the Logiwa software. I'm sorry Logiwa, but this is a nightmare I cannot wake up from. IF WE COULD GET ANY USABILITY OUT OF THE SOFTWARE I MAY BE WILLING TO CHANGE THIS REVIEW... but until then business deserve to know.

Turn Key System

Once we were up and running it's a good tool. It has all the basic functionalities and they were able to customize some things for us.

Pros

No devs are needed on our end to implement this software.

Cons

It is not intuitive at all. You need someone to show you exactly where to go in order to get anything done.

Response from Logiwa Corp

Replied May 2019

Thank you for your review! We're glad that we were able to get you up and running to get the most out of our system. We'll be redesigning our platform in the next 6-12 months to make it much more intuitive and even better to use so stay tuned for updates!

Logiwa WMS review

Pros

Cost effective Easy to deploy and get it up and running quickly Easy to use

Cons

Limited functionality compared to larger WMS systems

GEORGE from WINE COUNTRY CONNECT

Logiwa WMS onboarding

Pros

Great support and attention to detail. The help with the on boarding was great.

Cons

Would like more out of the box features. Customizable dashboard. Customizable reporting

Response from Logiwa Corp

Replied May 2019

Thank you for your review George! We're so glad that you had a great experience with our onboarding team. We're always looking to improve our out-of-the-box features and will keep you informed as we release new updates! In the meantime, please continue to communicate any feedback you have on our software.

Greg from ShipCalm LLC

Great Foundation, Just Needs Tuning

One of the absolute best support teams I've ever worked with. They can build of fix anything you need very easily. With that said it's clear the software has a lot of layered solutions custom built for various clients and the overall UX doesn't feel cohesive, it feels more like a lot of great tools that have been layered on top of eachother

Pros

The underlying data architecture is well thought out

Cons

The UI is not as intuitive as it should be for a modern software platform. General Nav is clunky and not streamlined at all There are little bugs here and there that drive me crazy. Should be simple fixes but just lost of little error messages and the software isn't very forgiving. All customers share a single database in a multi-tenant architecture.

Response from Logiwa Corp

Replied May 2019

Thank you for your review Greg! We're so glad you had a positive experience with our hardworking support team. We have definitely taken your feedback into consideration and are already in the process of making updates and redesigning our platform. Expect more news in the coming months :)

Hakan from Koton

Industry: Textiles

We are able to see the performance of our Warehouse with LA WMS

Pros

They are working like a business partner. They understand our needs well and act immediately.

Cons

they have other customers :) You need to spend some time for performance optimisation through the end of the Project timeline.

Matt from Gold Bond Inc

A pleasure to work with the Logiwa Sales and Service Teams

Pros

The flexibility to integrate into the platform from external resources. The sales and support teams are very easy and responsive to work with. Once we fully utilize the system I believe we will see the full benefits.

Cons

Error messages are not very descriptive. The interface could use a bit of polish. API documentation needs to be a bit clearer.

eli from WP Fulfillment

support

Pros

used to be support but not anymore-

Cons

the customer support the last few months has been poor

Tom from Clark and Riggs Printing

Industry: Printing

Excellent Customer Service and hand-holding

Merve, was the absolute best trainer!! Understood our questions and got them all answered promptly!

Pros

We loved the ease of use and the API connectivity!

Cons

Not much to dislike. Just took me a minute to figure things out.

Response from Logiwa Corp

Replied May 2019

Tom, thank you for the kind review! We also think Merve is great! We look forward to working with you for many years to come!

Fernando from Vd International Trucking LLC

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Nice software to work with!

My experience has been very good, It has only been 3 months since I have been with Logiwa, the system is friendly, it is not as easy to use but once you get to practice it gets very nice. I have had very good customer service.

Pros

Easy to log in and keep connected, keep track of inventory in warehouse.

Cons

Mobile applications do not always work, they tend to get frozen

Response from Logiwa Corp

Replied May 2019

Thank you for your positive review Fernando! We're so happy that you are loving Logiwa and that you enjoyed working with our support team. We have taken your feedback and will be making improvements to our mobile applications. Stay tuned for updates!

Neftaly from Liftwing

Industry: Warehousing

Does what it needs to do

Pros

Nothing that really comes to mind maybe some aspects of the search process

Cons

There are many but the biggest would probably have to be shipping aspect.

Umur from Arvato Turkey

LA WMS for Order Fulfillment

We are using LA WMS for 4 years in multi client multi warehouse environment. It is easy to use and there are a lot of built in functions. It is web based, easy to integrate and configure. I recommend it for all in order fulfilment operations in online and retail.

Dennis from Uff da Marketing

Great Support

New to this world so I can not give a great answer here but I am very happy at this point.

Pros

The software is as advertised and comes with Great Support. G has done a fabulous job being patient with myself. She know the software very very well.

Cons

It needs to me more intuitive. U Tube videos would be very helpful.

don from DWS

Industry: Warehousing

Very responsive, very professional, great follow up.

easy to use, very good people to work with.

Pros

Customizable, reliable, no issues. The flexibility to adapt to our business is very good. We will be utilizing the e-commerce function soon.

Cons

Some terminology and Icons could be improved. The graphics and colors on the screen could be better also.

Serhat from Sente

Sente Advisory

Pros: -Easy to implement, easy to use, significantly better results, agile team Cons: -A few trends are not in there yet, such as deep learning and integration with tools like Google Glass, but I hear that are coming soon.

John A. from Loyola University

State-of-the-art WMS

Easy-to-configure, in-depth functionality, capable of responding to various industries, top notch in retail and e-commerce, very knowledgeable team of supply chain engineers

Nero from Bringeast

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Awesome support team for manager and developer team

Intergration with our client ecommerce system is extremely fast and easy for development

Pros

The support team work hard for support me to intergration and develop our business. They have quick responsive and clean suggestion.

Cons

I have nothing to review about Cons. Need time to more experience