• Pros

• "easy to use, easy to navigate, user friendly. It makes keeping track of the product in the warehouse 100 times easier than it would be without it. "

• "Once everything is setup the metrics are a great tool. The software never goes down and the customer service is probably the best I've experienced."

• "Once you get the menus down, very easy to work with. The training is pretty easy to understand. New associates pick up on the main menus pretty easy. "

• Cons

• "It would be nice if there was a simpler way to add new columns and functionality, but overall, this is a minor complaint."

• "some reports are hard to read and don't always export to excel how I would like to see them. "

• "I cannot use as an RF on my screen. although it's easy to maneuver going back and forth sometimes can be tideous as it doesn't go back to last screen."

Browse Latitude WMS Reviews

Jason from Ellsworth Adhesives

Industry: Chemicals

Latitude is a world class WMS, with automation features far in excess of other similar systems.

Pros

Latitude is ridiculously compatible with almost every process we have in our warehouse. The flexibility of the system is unparalleled, and the effort that the support team gives is second-to-none. The Latitude database itself is incredibly well designed and internally consistent. It's ease of use lends itself to customization, whether through ad hoc reports or through Crystal Reports designs. Their alerting system has been an incredible gift in helping to error proof our systems. Pathguide offers as much help as you require with its sophisticated concepts and reporting.

Cons

The "help" menus have historically been less than helpful... sometimes we need to "stumble" across functionality, rather than being clued in to its existence. The system's unbridled flexibility also means somethings can frustratingly vague. But these are minor complaints.

Janice from Jensen Distribution Services

Industry: Wholesale

I like the overall functionality of Latitude WMS and it is user friendly.

WMS made my job easier with the information that can be stored and has cut down the amount of manual processes.

Pros

I like that it stores so much information that it is easy to research shipments, find tracking numbers and I can tell customers exactly what is on each master load that we shipped. I like that I can add notes to the customer within WMS that transfers to the BOL for the carrier. The functionality of the route/stop is great for sorting orders. I like that we can change the sort lane at any time we want to fit our needs on the dock. At a glance I can see how freight we have staged out on the dock and what orders are complete and ready to ship. The WMS system makes my job easier. It stores all of the hazardous information for each item and adds the information to the BOL and the IMO Declaration for shipping to Hawaii and Alaska.

Cons

One of the things I like least is that I cannot edit the Master BOL. To print an IMO Declaration for a Child BOL it takes quite a long time. I would like it to be faster. There is not a whole lot that I do not like about WMS.

Jim from Eldorado

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Latitude seems to be a great product

While we do feel the software drastically reduced out errors, the anticipated cost savings is harder to see. We were sold a product where we were told we only needed 10 hand held units to our business, we currently have over 50. Yes we have grown, but not 5 times the level we were at when we choose Latitude.

Pros

For the most part - it does what it is designed to do - if not the Pathguide team is there to help. You have a strong support team who listens to it's customers.

Cons

Not enough experience to rate or state Cons - I am not that involved in the day to day operation so to discuss cons is difficult. It does feel or felt at one time like as we found a issue we would like to have solved, for a price your company was willing to create the fix, which became a standard on the next Generation of your software.

Michael from McLendon Hardware

Industry: Warehousing

Outstanding WMS Product for Reasonable price and Excellent Service

Very accurate inventory for a reasonable priced software package.

Pros

This product was so easy to set up and use. Fully featured WMS at a reasonable price. Did everything we needed. Very adaptable. Works with many ERP platforms (we were the first to use on Epicor Eagle platform and they did a wonderful job of integrating). Smaller company and much easier to work with than a larger company like Epicor. Software made picking simple and had all the function needed to keep inventory accurate.

Cons

I do not have many problems with this software. Most the problems that arose were the problems with the ERP system interfacing with the Latitude system. Occasionally we would need changes to the process we wanted to do but would have to wait for the Epicor people to make changes on their end. Pathguide could do rapidly.

Karl from Eldorado Trading Company

This highly optimized WMS is fast and reliable. Myriad of options can be customized for any whse.

Pros

I like how efficient and optimized the code is. Data is processed instantaneously with no processing bottlenecks. The support staff is always ready and willing to work through any issue we have. Several modules have been created and/or modified to suit our needs. They are constantly releasing updates, so new features and improvements are continuously being made.

Cons

With so many options and so much freedom to modify any setting, it can be overwhelming to browse through the menus. Especially as a sysadmin using the management console, it can make you feel like an ant working on a time machine when you encounter so many options and settings that you can tweak. Luckily there is always support personnel to help us navigate the jungle if we need help.

Lea from Lorenz and Jones

Industry: Wholesale

A well rounded product that has vastly improved our warehouse efficiency.

Increased warehouse efficiency; improved inventory/shipment accuracy; higher visibility of processes and employee performance; completely traceable work flow that increases transparency for employees, management and auditors.

Pros

This software is easy to learn and use, from our entry level warehouse associates to our office power users- we've had minimal learning curves. Any issues we've ever run into, either a fluke in the WMS or due to an interface with another program, the PathGuide team is always quick to respond and get us back on track.

Cons

There is no table map available; that would be helpful when utilizing the Management Console to see in what data table a column on the screen is located in order to quickly perform an update or import.

Erick from Midwest Equipment & Supply Co

Miles ahead of our ERP's native WMS, great support team!

Great product, highlighted by a rarity in a software vendor: a professional, knowledgeable, and responsive support team.

Pros

Latitude's feature set includes everything we need to run our warehouse, our ERP's wireless warehouse system falls short of providing what we need, plus is more expensive to implement than Latitude was. They interface flawlessly as well. Pathguide's support is also more responsive and knowledgeable than most any software vendor that I've ever experienced.

Cons

Some things aren't intuitive, support site needs to work with modern browsers (rather than IE). Those can be easily overcome, however.

Tom from Lorenz & Jones

Latitude WMS has proven to be our best technology investment.

Pros

The Latitude software is a continual top tier product. It has always been ready to meet our needs as our company evolves. Latitude has allowed us to implement, technologies and processes that are used by the largest players in distribution. With Latitude some of the technologies we have implemented include, paperless warehouse, customer compliance labeling/EDI and integration with smart conveyors. Pathguide has been great to collaborate with us on process development along the way.

Ron from Thomas Skinner & Son Ltd.

Industry: Machinery

The most reliable software in our library

Inventory processing efficiency have increased 300%, with a reduce in error rate to less than 0.3%

Pros

In the entire time we have had Latitude in use, we have never had an issue with quality or reliability. This includes with the upgrade/update process which cannot be said for any other product we use. Any assistance we have ever required was deal with quickly and professionally.

Cons

If I had to name an issue, it would be the lack of a suspend/cancel feature for night jobs which exceed the non-production hours.

Benjamin from Inline Electric & Lighting

The system is very well built and designed an the customer support was superb.

Pros

I really like the wide range of options that the system offers and its customization. The system when used properly can greatly increase the accuracy of inventory. The ability to customize email alerts for specific functions that take place during the day and the ability to customize menus to very specific users is very helpful and can make things much easier to learn for those who may not be strong in technology.

Cons

It is hard to fully integrate with the Epicor Eclipse host system. There are times when the two systems do not interpret data correctly but there is almost always a workaround until the issue gets a fix.

Steve from Jensen

It was very helpful learned a lot

Pros

It has helped our Company Manage better and control our Inventory , It has helped speed up our Receiving department and looking forward to implementing this to our shipping department by going to individual standards so they can be like the rest of our Company.

Cons

When you do an up grade and if other customers add new options everyone gets those added on to their screens which we may or not ever use but they remain on there.

Chase from SEA Wire and Cable, Inc

The implementation was long and involved, but the end product is great.

Pros

How it has transformed our operations. Although the implementation and customizations to fit our needs were very involved and lengthy, we are currently running better than ever. We especially like the flexibility that Pathguide has shown us in resolving issues and morphing their product for our individual needs.

Cons

Here recently, it has been the lack of expertise on the front-lines (although I understand several key individuals recently left the company). I assume that with time, the expertise and experience levels will return to normal levels.

Dirk from Coburn Supply Co.

Industry: Wholesale

It took some training to get where we are now. As with any new product like this.

Too many to mention in this setting. The bigger ones, more control on our pullers, receiving clerks, loaders, pallets shipped, I can go on and on. We have so much more information now on what we do and when we do it. Track our associates to see if they are being productive or not.

Pros

Jennifer from S L Fusco Inc.

We have been using Latitude WMS for 17 years and are very happy with the product.

Pros

It is very easy to use, we can have temps up and running on the software the same day. We have been able to maintain 98% or more inventory accuracy since going onto Latitude. The support team is excellent.

Cons

The hardware is expensive, but I believe that this is the case for most WMS systems. I have nothing else negative to say about the software.

John from Plumbers Supply Company

Industry: Warehousing

Very reliable software, excellent customer service

Easier to train new employees

Pros

Cons

The sales dashboard is not as good a tool as you need, need to be able to filter columns better. RMA's can only be posted one time, wish they could work like the P/O's.

Dave from Toolmex Corporation

Industry: Machinery

Latitude is very user friendly, a simple wireless warehouse solution

Keeps our inventory accurate and accounted for. Its easy to pick and consolidate orders

Pros

Easy user interfaces, simple for daily use, good tracking, there are many metrics that can be used for reporting/tracking

Cons

No easy customization, each time you would like to change there is a charge, all forms are standard so you make any modifications

Jason from E.B. Horsman & Son

fun, continuously learning new features, great people to work with,

July 2015

Mike from Ellsworth Adhesives

July 2015

Late Day Monday

Pros

For most of our domestic, small parcel, hazardous, ltl, shipments, this software accommodates all of our needs. This software allows us many more efficiencies than our previous software. PathGuide is always updating, upgrading and building the software to be even easier to use, more tools to take advantage of.

Cons

Due to our complex method of shipping international shipments, it's often times a work around to complete the shipment on time. The work around's are often more manual than we like and can lead to easier mistakes. We are looking at our internal process for these complex shipments in the very near future and will likely turn to the PathGuide Support team on some of our findings.

Matt from Coastal Farm

Latitude has definitely helped the warehouse with location and tracking products precisely.

Pros

I like most about this software is that it is very simple to use. It has been customized to our liking, making it beneficial for all associates to access functions on the RF gun with very little complication.

Cons

Well what I like about least is that we have a few failures in the relationship with Eagle/Epicor and Latitude. This makes for some unnecessary work, but it always works out.

Elizabeth from EB Horsman and Son

Easy to understand the functions. I haven't have the chance to explore as much I'd like to

Pros

It's fast, and mostly easy to maneuver around. Being able to communicate with the crew on the floor. I have only used our own employee support so I can't give the Pathguide support a review.

December 2015

Joseph from Shepherd Hardware Products LLC

December 2015

The Latitude WMS software has been a great addition to our company

WMS has been a great addition to our company. It has great pros that have been continually improved upon like Physical Inventory, scanning efficiency, flexibility, inventory control and a great support staff. Added to that and other pro is the shipping system that we added after a few years to replace Clippership. It provided a large cost savings and also improved speed and ease of use. The only con (a small one) that I have always found in the system has been a clunky search functionality. I do notice recently there have been improvements and I hear the next version improves on that even more. Overall though I have been the admin for the system since the contract was signed and I don't think we could have made a better choice. Our host system offers the functionality of WMS and LMS now but I would never think of switching off the Latitude system.

August 2014

Dave from Cascade Orthopedic Supply Inc.

August 2014

Stepping up to a quality Warehouse Management System.

Pros

The product has increased visibility to our multiple DC operations allowing proactive actions and minimizing mea culpa incidents after the fact. We know sooner than later if a new staff member is a keeper or should be given back to the temp agency. We are soon to be benefitting from increased visibility being given to the rest of our company, allowing them to obtain answers to their questions from the audit trails in order processing.

Cons

Working through some of the modules requires fine tuning to meet the company's needs.

Lyndon from Soper's Supply Ltd.

Industry: Wholesale

Excellent Software. Keeps us up to date as to where and how much stock we have.

Knowing where our inventory is in our warehouse, increased efficiency and accuracy

Pros

Information at the push of a button or two. Quite easy to move your inventory from one location to another.

Cons

Just trying to figure out where we gather the information we are looking for. Happens with anything new you are trying to learn. It is quiete easy once you figure it out.

Karl from Eldorado Trading Company

Guiding Our Warehouse Into the Future

Pros

This company and their WMS service have enabled our warehouse to move from processing all orders on paper to utilizing a completely digital system. Their software easily keeps track of thousands of items and also integrates with our shipping system and our ERP (Business One). They really go above and beyond to accommodate any needs or integration you may require.

Cons

Only the fact that they are located a thousand miles away, preventing visits to our site. But this hasn't stopped them from providing their responsive remote support.

Jeff from Cascade Orthopedic Supply

September 2014

Great WMS system bringing significant enhancement to our operations

Pros

Pathguide understands warehousing and distribution, so working with them is easy. They are open to work through unique operational requirements and developed solutions to meet the majority of our needs. This solution allowed us to remove a significant number of licenses from our base ERP system.

Cons

Access to their implementation team can be impacted by sales demand at other customer sites. I know they have hired to meet demand since our project started.

sabari from fci

Good and Reliable

Pros

It is a warehouse management software with lot of features and functions which helps in expanding the business in folds. They provide a very good customer support. The features include shipping, receiving, picking, automation, inventory and tracking etc.

Cons

There are lot of options in this software which may need time to get expertise. It's not at all the fault of the software alone. No big cons other than this.

DS from Biobee stores

Multi faceted

Pros

It is a complete software with excellent features and functions. It is very helpful for those who are in the warehouse business. Its having almost every feature a warehouse management system requires. Hence your business can be expanded in multi folds.

Cons

The sales dashboard may be improved. Since its a complete package of the software with lot of features, it may need some practice to become an expert.

Jason from Ellsworth Adhesives

World class WMS

Pros

I like the elegance of the software design, the sheer amount of useful components within the WMS and the fantastic, creative, and attentive support team.

August 2016

Bruce from Focus on You Strategy

August 2016

Evening Shipping Scramble

Pros

Software is always going through updates and is always getting better...Latitude Customer Care is superlative...very easy to get results.

Cons

We haver a very complex method of doing our International shipments and the software is not able to support our work methodology...we do workarounds and will pass them along to Latitude...

September 2014

Frank from Eldorado Trading Co.

Pathguide Conference Feedback

Pros

The product continues to advance, and Pathguide continues to provide stellar customer service!

Cons

The product has many changes and advancements. I would like specific notifications as to what has been added or will be added if we were to upgrade. Also, I would like to use the search menu using Chrome instead of Internet Explorer.

September 2014

Adam from Midwest Equipment & Supply Co., Inc.

Latitude WMS

Pros

Pathguide has very quick and sincere responses to our questions. It allows for and aids in accuracy concerning our daily transactions.

Cons

At times, the interface with P21 is not as seamless as we would like it to be.

Patrick from Rawson Inc.

Latitude Wireless Warehouse Software

Pros

The product is easy to use and the support team is typically quick to respond.

Cons

Certain modules are cumbersome and require redundant steps.

Jayalakshmi from First American

A complete package for manufacturing industry.

Pros

This latitude wms software includes the process needs starting from raw material to finished to product. Path guide is always very useful and good support, everytime there are new updates. Helps to improve and control the inventory for business. Able to achieve accuracy on inventory. WMS software product is for reasonable price.

Cons

Table map is not available if it is there it will be helpful for the process utilisation. And sales dashboard is needed to be improved.

Bob from Rawson, Inc.

P21 and Latitude

Pros

It is easy to use, and the vendor is very proactive in enhancements.

Cons

I don't understand why some items show a discrepancy between the two databases.