All Ncontracts Reviews

Burke

Reviewed April 2021

Terrific software with an even better support team behind it!

The highlight of using OnSemble has been the team at Passageways. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was an absolutely invaluable resource and helped solve virtually every one of our business needs and "wins" we wanted for launch. She was full of ideas for solving problems and made herself very available for assistance. On the support side, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has also proved to be a massive help and great resource. Always willing to help and fixed our tickets in a very quick timeframe. The people and team alone make OnSemble a great choice!

PROS

This product is very easy to get set up, using a mixture of basic HTML and drop-n-drag elements to build pages in minutes. It's definitely feasible to build out a department in minutes and hours, through a pretty user friendly interface. You also don't have to sacrifice a lot of control for the ease of use, as you can easily code in what's needed, or can adjust templates on the fly. It allows a ton of customization as well, which gives your team a lot of options for set up and functionality. There's also a lot of features included in the price, which really raises the value when comparting to similar options.

CONS

Our issues mostly have been with some of the specific modules called "islands". Some are more robust than others, and we were not able to replicate everything that we wanted given some restraints of the islands. They also prove to be difficult to work with in a few cases. Calendars, for example, offers some nice features but has some quirks that has prevented us from utilizing it for the whole organization. That being said, these islands get updated and changed over time, so some of our issues could get fixed.

Kathy

Reviewed September 2019

Fostering team info and collaboration

OnSemble gives our staff one place to go for organization-wide information. We can reduce emails in inboxes by archiving what's important. Onboarding new staff is easier when they have this hub to go to for HR information, department links, promotions or the employee directory . We love it!

PROS

We were able to customize our portal with our own unique branding and style. Creating, editing and maintaining the framework is really easy and help is available anytime we need it.

CONS

One of the pros can be a con if you aren't sure of your vision for your site. Though the system is really easy to use it does have a lot of complexity to it to be able to offer the extent of the customization options. Learning about all it can do is perhaps for people smarter than me! But, the implementation team and ongoing support helps get you through.

Reason for choosing Ncontracts

We chose OnSemble because they have expertise in working with financial institutions.

Reasons for switching to Ncontracts

The product was being sunset.

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I am so glad that you were able to really make it your own, and it's great to see that you made it a central hub for everyone. If you ever need anything, your Customer Success Manager is always there too.

Replied September 2019

Lauren

Reviewed December 2019

Middle of the line software

Overall, we have had issues with the support from OnSemble. It started with the initial launch and even the follow up now doesn't happen. We will be notified that our contacts are looking in to items and we won't hear back from them. It's a constant follow up on our end.

PROS

The look and concept is good and more modern.

CONS

The set up and use is cumbersome and many different locations need to be updated in order to change user access. (Not as user friendly on the administrative side.)

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! We definitely appreciate the feedback and are continuing to work towards making things easier for you. I will 100% bring this up to our Support team as well to get you taken care of.

Replied December 2019

Audra

Banking, 11-50 employees

Reviewed December 2020

OnSemble, Our Most Reliable Team Member

With our portal, we solved a consistency in documents issue we were experiencing. Since implementation, we have been able to ensure both locations have the most up to date documents on hand in the portal's document repository. We also solved the need for a shared calendar for all staff with the portal. We have provided our staff with a virtual Professional Development corner, containing a lending library, complete with motivational and professional development books employees can check out.

PROS

The document repository, ease of use, and infinite possibilities for custom pages are amongst my favorite features of OnSemble.

CONS

Most of our initial concerns with our portal were put to rest with the latest version update. We have experienced few issues with the portal since implementation. Any issues that arise are easily solved by the top notch Passageways Support Team or simply by emailing our extremely helpful and knowledgeable Passageways CSM.

Reason for choosing Ncontracts

OnSemble was the total package we were searching for, at the right price. We were able to stick with a state local company, who provided the services we were seeking for document retention streamlining.

Ryan

Reviewed May 2021

Ncontracts Software Application Suite

Enterprise risk management including audit management, business continuity planning, cybersecurity assessments, risk assessments and vendor management.

PROS

Ease of use and integration points between the various software applications.

CONS

Lack of custom report writing options available to the administrator.

Reason for choosing Ncontracts

Ease of use and great reference experiences.

Reasons for switching to Ncontracts

Poor implementation, support and training options. The software was a BEAR to use compared to Ncontracts.

Kristen

Reviewed March 2020

Look No Further - OnSemble is the Intranet Software to Pick!

Overall, I absolutely love OnSemble! The software itself is pretty amazing. The ease of use and vast amount of modules offered made this a no-brainer decision for us. The people that work at Passageways are some of the nicest, most supporting people I have ever dealt with. They have made the whole process (setup, implementation, maintenance, etc) the best experience. You can't really ask for more when working with a third-party vendor!

PROS

1) Easy to learn how to create/build 2) Amazing Support Team - every person/department I've dealt with has been ridiculously helpful 3) Minimal training time - OnSemble is very easy for staff to adapt to. 4) The built-in modules are amazing and help with pretty much any need we've had with our Intranet. 5) Did I mention the people? Because I really enjoy working with everyone at Passageways!

CONS

The only thing I don't like about this software is the responsive web design. When moving between different screen sizes - some islands on the page overlap.

Reason for choosing Ncontracts

OnSemble was the better pick for us for a few reasons, the biggest one being ease of use. Whether you are a design expert or someone brand new to the game - the software is extremely easy to learn and build.

Jack

Reviewed November 2019

Great intranet software

Positive, It's a really nice intranet software with a small profile.

PROS

The simplicity (once the project team gets you on your feet) is much better than alternatives. We switched from Sharepoint because of the administrative overhead.

CONS

The lack of features compared to Sharepoint. I would have liked for there to be SQL reports accessible through the intranet like sharepoint.

Reasons for switching to Ncontracts

Administrative overhead of Sharepoint.. too complicated.

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm so glad that things are much easier after making the switch and that you think it's going well. I will be sure to ask about SQL reporting. If you need any help, please let us know.

Replied November 2019

Anissa

Banking, 201-500 employees

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Reviewed May 2024

I'm here because I didn't win.

PROS

I really enjoyed meeting the team that was sent to the FIRMA conference.

CONS

I have no dislikes about this product. Based on conversations, I think i would have few dislikes.

Adam

Used monthly for less than 12 months

Reviewed April 2024

NContracts gets it done.

PROS

I like that NContracts can automatically generate reports for the fair lending analysis. It saves a lot of time and makes it easy to understand the report.

CONS

Clicking through the user interface can be confusing at times, but it contains everything you need to do.

Danny

Financial Services, 1 employee

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Reviewed May 2024

Used for board meetings

PROS

Helped meeting go fast by providing materials to members ahead of time. Easier than manual compiling data.

CONS

We experienced some of the board members were slow to adopt

Kristi

Reviewed March 2020

Amazing solution

I can't say enough about the Passageways experience. Onboarding, support, guidance, and training is impressive. We have access to an expert customer success manager literally at any time during the day if we get stuck. We are encouraged to ask for training calls with no limit. Our CSM has actually helped us design and solution, based on our needs. I have never had such an amazing experience with a vendor.

PROS

This software does it ALL. We initially were searching for a solution to help store training and serve as an internal LMS system. After numerous demos and research, we visited with OnSemble reps and were blown away by functionality that far surpassed a training solution. In a matter of months, we have built and implemented a fully functional LMS system that houses all our training, enhancing learning and development for our front-end teller and Customer Service reps. MORE than this, we have built out an intranet system for our entire bank, complete with: centralized resource documents, an adorable employee recognition system, HR resources that house all our employee benefits, help desks to funnel work, and so much more. We have only scratched the surface with functionality that we WANT to build in. OnSemble has helped with our internal communications, employee engagement, and streamlining processes in a way we hadn't expected. Our employees LOVE this tool, and it will continue to change the way we operate from an efficiency standpoint!

CONS

The learning curve is a little challenging. However, once you play around in the tool and force yourself to TRY and TEST things, you will get it! I do recommend that your project team includes at least 1 very capable IT person.

Reason for choosing Ncontracts

Support & training included in the price, the abundance of functionality

Michelle

Reviewed February 2020

Bridging the gap

Onsemble has been very communicative and helpful. I love the support we receive from them, especially all of the webinars and trainings. It really helps bridge the gap between where our portal is today and where we want it to be.

PROS

Onsemble has helped our company feel so much closer and our communication has greatly increased. All of our offices are spread across the west side of our state, so it's easy to feel disconnected. This product has helped keep everyone on the same page and feel engaged. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are two of the best resources we could ask for!

CONS

The implementation of the product was a bit of a struggle because I'm such a visual person. I was the only person on my implementation team and it's been hard trying to bring others in after implementing it. I wish I would have seen live portals ahead of time during each beginning step, as well as I wish I had pushed to have more team members on my side implementing this.

Reason for choosing Ncontracts

We felt we received more for our money with this product over others we were researching. We also felt like there was a lot more options as far as customization goes. We wanted to be able to make our portal unique to our needs and our company, which Onsemble helped us achieve, and helps us develop as we grow and change.

Jamie

Reviewed April 2021

You get More than what you pay for with Ncontracts.

Great vendor to work with. Has helped with more than we could have expected. Always willing to answer questions about the software or make necessary enhancements. We started using just Nvendor about 10 years ago and has now turned into pretty much the whole suite of products. We also used QuestSoft for Fair Lending, CRA, and HMDA, which was recently acquired by Ncontracts. That vendor was also great to work with. But the future abilities that they have in the works for those products is going to be great.

PROS

The ease of use with the software and ability to integrate with what we currently use. Training is top notch, but it helps that the software is user friendly.

CONS

The only downfall that we are having is the single sign-on. We are still having trouble implementing that piece into our intranet to get the Complaint button to work.

Olivia

Reviewed December 2020

I have had a great experience with the OnSemble team

I've had a great experience. Everyone is crazy friendly and bubbly, not sure how they do it, but there has never been a time when I feel like reps weren't smiling on the other line! haha

PROS

The Announcement Island has been most impactful. We had a communication problem because of Geographic Locations and this helps have one central hub. It has been relatively easy to use and with the new upgrade the Island has improved even more! The directory has also been helpful and we use the recognition island to promote our "One Team" mantra!

CONS

Sometimes the specs and layout options of the portal can be difficult. Either the specs aren't listed so it is a guessing game as to how big a picture should be or, let's say, the announcement island get's larger because of numerous announcements, then there becomes blank space next to it. The pages don't shift automatically to fit the changes in the announcement island sizes or anniversary/birthday island sizes. (if that makes sense). So there can just be some funky layouts. I also wish there was an option to have tabbed or colored announcements from different departments under 1 announcement island.

Reason for choosing Ncontracts

OnSemble was organized in their presentation, friendly, had answers to all questions, and were confident in their ability to create a great central hub for our team members.

Reasons for switching to Ncontracts

We needed something with more capability and functionality. We also wanted a portal that engages employees and really made them WANT to use the Intranet.

Bethany

Banking, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed March 2021

OnSemble by Passageways

PROS

I think the best selling point for this software is the support, because it doesn't matter what something looks like if it doesn't work. The OnSemble support team is absolutely excellent. Their response times are usually same day, and everyone is friendly and helpful above and beyond the minimum to get the customer off the phone and out of their hair. When you pair that wonderful support experience with the functionality and flexibility of their actual software product, no other intranet I've experienced compares. Our portal allows us to create a website-like experience for our users, increasing engagement and giving us a better ROI than other options I've used in the past.

CONS

This is something that their developers are working to upgrade, but many of the modules have aspects that look a little outdated design-wise or don't have the ability to customize colors and fonts the way I'd like in an ideal world. However, this is very minimal, and as I said, something their team is working to correct.

Curtis

Banking, 201-500 employees

Reviewed July 2018

Easy to Use

Consistency of information for staff. That sounds simple. We had 5+ offices using different versions of the same process and only one was using the correct version. It created nightmares of auditing and review. Having a one-stop-shop for ALL policies, procedures, etc. has saved us countless hours of addressing inconsistencies. It also makes training easier. This is just one simple use that has made a huge impact. The numerous other uses are a bonus.

PROS

I like that there is one place for staff to get everything. It keeps everyone up to date and creates consistency. Everyone has the same information - procedures - forms - etc.

CONS

If you don't plan on how you are going to use the program well, then you'll need re-design or other maintenance. It is best to put extra effort into the initial stages. Otherwise, some processes can be clunky or items buried and hard to find.

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm glad to hear how it's improving communication across the board. If you ever feel like you are in need of additional training or for any new team members, let us know!

Replied September 2019

Kelsey

Reviewed April 2021

OnSemble is a great intranet for users and administrators

Overall it has been a great system. For instance, we are able to put all forms and how-to guides on the intranet so staff can easily access it. We have also been able to put our entire Procedures Manual on our intranet. This has allowed us to save on paper for printing such a large document. Also, when changes are made to procedures we can quickly and easily update and then let our staff know so they can find it.

PROS

There are many things that I like about this system. I think the freedom to customize the entire intranet is what I like best. Having a lot of control to move things, create things, change colors, etc. means that we can create an intranet to fit the needs of our company.

CONS

The biggest con I have about OnSemble is that you really need to understand HTML codes to be able to do a lot of cool and up-to-date things. There are very basic things that you can do with the system, but if you want it to look really fancy and exciting you are going to need to get your IT team involved.

Jessie