The experience with RELEX team has been refreshingly different than with any other software company
Value for Money
1) The flexibility of the system to be configured at multiple levels to achieve desired results. I have found if I can dream it, the functionality is likely available through configurations adjustments.
2) Most processes are automated with exception based alerts to address outliers.
3) We feed all key information to RELEX so seldom does a user need to go to other systems to get data
4) The ability to consume big data quickly, produce reports ad hock or scheduled and auto send to others.
5) The forecast accuracy was solid right out of the box and through exception base process resolve item with forecast accuracy below 80%. It's easy to send forecasts to vendors too. Still learning how but have strong support from RELEX in doing that.
6) The user interface is also configurable allowing user to add or remove attributes as needed. Easy to navigate especially if the user is familiar with excel.
7) The flexibility of formats RELEX can accept for data feeds and history loads made our IT teams work easier than expected.
8) The team behind the software has been fantastic in supporting the business and IT throughout the implementation and rollout.
9) Truck building logic works well (Accurate master data is required)
The one challenge RELEX presents is due to the amazing flexibility there needs to be strong governance structure to maintain process control, best practices and keeping training materials updated.
Being a cloud based it's not a real time system however through multiple feeds and RELEX's speed of consumption and calculation it's close.