All Routific Reviews

Great Canadian App

Ryan

Logistics and Supply Chain, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2020

Easy to use, quick to set up, fully featured

Providing route optimization for door to door delivery of emergency food supplies to home-bound seniors, as well as quarantined or isolated families with children would not have been possible without this.

PROS

Really appreciated that I do not need to enter an end location point to enable route optimizations. We don't know where our drivers will end up after a route, we just need the route to be as fast as possible.

CONS

So far I have not found anything I like least, I suppose that I wish I did not have to download the solution to see a table view of the route just to check it, I'd like to be able to see the table view right in the browser so I can catch mistakes with load, notes, timing etc. I find the timeline feature confusing and not as helpful.

Reason for choosing Routific

Price, easy of setup, SAAS, API features.

Kajetan

Simple as bread

Excellent made my life a lot simpler. If we scale, I hope it will scale with us. I also like the support guys were super helpfull

PROS

The simplicity is king. I dont have to show my drivers anything the administration is funny how easy it is. The other software made the whole task look super difficult with a ton of features I didn't use. I also like the interface, the simple use of colors. Its so simple my little brother can use it.

CONS

It is maybe laking some simple features like more notes for drivers. I would need a note that I can name. My guys have to put bread in to deliveries and for them to know how much to but I would like a costumizible note that i could name Bread and just add 1,2,3... Also there are a few bugs, and the softwere becomes a bit slow to respond when you go 250+delivery.

Reason for choosing Routific

Ease of use, and the feature to export the solution. Probably all of them have this feature but It was just too difficult to find ;)

Thanks for the great review! You mentioned that you'd like to create notes for drivers. We in fact have this this! You can use "custom fields" when you upload your stops. https://academy.routific.com/en/articles/1370850-custom-fields-and-how-to-add-them

Replied May 2020

Reed

Events Services, 1 employee

Reviewed February 2021

Quality Support

Routific was terrific in allowing me an extended "free trial" period to compllete a charity event. Thanks, in behalf of the Alzheimer Society.

PROS

Routific was easy to use! I nneded something quick and easy to help a Charity event. Routific worked, and they extended the free trial period to allow me to complete the effort.

CONS

I had 36 drivers to assign, the maximum number of vehicles in the free trial was limited to 20. It made for some interesting iterations.

Jeff

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2020

What a Find!

I'm really not sure where our company be without Routific! We have been able to perform at a peak level due to to the software, allowing our staff to handle a large volume of deliveries, with minimal effort...

PROS

Ability to plan, route and manage daily trips through basic and simple steps!

CONS

The inability to close Canada/US border when routing trips Routing trips over the course of multiple days

Reason for choosing Routific

The power of the software at the price point.

Mike

Logistics and Supply Chain, 11-50 employees

Reviewed September 2022

Excellent product, great value

It has literally knocked at minimum an hour off deliveries.

PROS

It's ease of use is a huge benefit and the reporting provided is great.

CONS

Nothing not to like, biking delivery on its way too

Reason for choosing Routific

Far more user-friendly and better pricing model

Thanks so much for the great review, Mike! We're looking forward to the bike delivery too :-)

Replied October 2022

Shanila

Food Production, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2023

More than 8 years "Routific" you doing best to us. Routific is the best route planner and maximize the customer satisfaction.

PROS

wanted to express our satisfaction with the route map system your team has provided. It has significantly enhanced our delivery operations, and we want to share our positive experience. The efficiency of the route map system has played a pivotal role in our deliveries, enabling us to optimize routes and enhance overall delivery timelines. As a result, our customers have taken notice of the improved service and have been expressing positive feedback through our messaging system. We appreciate the effort your team has put into developing and maintaining this system. It has become an invaluable asset to our operations, and we look forward to continued collaboration. Thank you for providing a tool that has not only streamlined our processes but also contributed to the positive perception of our brand in the eyes of our customers.

CONS

I would like to bring to your attention the challenging economic conditions we are facing in Sri Lanka. The fluctuating exchange rates and the depreciation of the Sri Lankan rupee have significantly impacted our operational costs. As a result, we are finding it increasingly difficult to absorb the rising expenses associated with your services

Thank you, Shanila! I'm so glad we've been able to help your business improve and grow. Thank you also for sharing about the situation with the Sri Lankan rupee. Please email us at support@routific.com regarding pricing.

Replied November 2023

Ginger

Reviewed November 2023

Essential Program for your Meal Delivery Business

We have been so impressed with Routific. It is so easy to use, makes routing one of our quickest and easiest tasks. The customer notification add on is worth every penny and has cut the number of phone calls we get with delivery questions down to almost nothing. And, whenever we have had a question or issue, customer service has been right on top of it and fixed it extremely quickly.

PROS

Routific makes scheduling your route a breeze and transferring it to a spreadsheet just as easy. The app is super easy to use and can be downloaded and taught to new drivers in minutes. The customer notification function makes our small business look like a big business and also keeps them very well informed about their delivery with the touch of a button.

CONS

We have not really had any issues in the couple of years we have been customers but if I had to pick something that could be improved on I would say that it would be nice to be able to have the ability to add more characters or even logos to the customer notification texts.

Reason for choosing Routific

Honestly, we originally picked Routific because it was the most economical when we began the meal delivery division of our catering company. Now that we are 4 years in and growing we wouldn't switch since we've had such a great experience.

Morgan

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2023

Fantastic Routing Platform and Tool

Overall an A+. Customer service is responsive, the tool is overall excellent, and Routific has been a great and true partner for us!

PROS

The ease of use, simplicity, and customer service is second to none. I have tried and demo's every routing tool out there and none come close to Routific with ease of use and simplicity.

CONS

Customer notifications - I wish the platform could customize notifications per each customer. Meaning, unless you delivery for one customer only; you can't add in their name or other customers will get that alert with another company's name. It would be great to have customized alerts.

Reason for choosing Routific

Simplicity and ease of use.

Thank you, Morgan! Your feedback regarding customer notification is heard! We look forward to continuing to work with you and your team.

Replied November 2023

Rachel

Reviewed April 2018

Great product that changed our lives! SIGNIFICANTLY minimised time taken planning deliveries.

PROS

It is easy to use, intuitive and super efficient to set up our delivery routes. Drivers found it easy to use. Marc, Suzanne and the team were super quick to respond and helpful with all of our queries, and engaged in depth with us on particular functionalities unique to our business. Would recommend this software to anyone.

CONS

Integration with our online shop (Shopify) was less than we hoped for, however, when we raised this with the Routific team they immediately worked with us to begin building this functionality. This included multiple meetings to understand our individual needs and regular feedback on the process of building this part of the app. We couldn't have asked for a more!

Dave

Education Management, 1 employee

Reviewed August 2023

I just needed some help

PROS

Other trials were of no use as they had a limit on the number of addresses, so the one week model was perfect.Once addresses were added I was amazed at how easy it was to text a route to a mobile number (driver) and them manage the route from there. The links into Google maps for directions made the deliveries so simple!!

CONS

Nothing. This product saved me hours and hours planning and driving, and as such a ton of money also!

Kota

Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2023

Well-designed and fully featured products

PROS

Our nonprofit organization has been using Routific for the past few years to regularly deliver food packages to families in need. Each dispatch, we need to manage 100+ delivery recipients as well as dozens of drivers. Planning the delivery routes manually would be challenging, but thanks to Routific we are able to create efficient routes very quickly. Inputting driver and stop information is quite simple, as it can import from spreadsheets. In addition, we have used the API features to integrate Routific with our internal spreadsheets and automate our dispatch process even further. Routific also automatically validates address data and highlights possible errors, which is very helpful as our data can be quite messy at times. The driver app is also easy to use, and we have received positive feedback from our drivers. The integration with mapping apps helps them navigate their routes, and we are also able to track their delivery success and performance afterwards to identify any areas for improvement.

CONS

We haven't run into any issues with Routific, and it's been a great fit for our organization's needs.

Matt

Reviewed June 2022

Routing beer around the city

PROS

Incredible product and so intuitive and easy to use with our current systems. A simple export from our software and quickly uploads into Routific.

CONS

Traffic estimates can be off sometimes leading to longer days but we've been able to make adjustments to fix for that.

Thanks so much for your kind review, Matt. We're working on better traffic estimates in our next release!

Replied June 2022

Simon

Food Production, 2-10 employees

Delivering in times of Pandemic

Great, we've always done limited home delivery of our sourdough, but with the COVID19 lock down, demand for home delivery has sky-rocketed, and I needed a system that was quick to set up and would save me time overall. I've been really happy with Routific, it was easy to create a CSV export from my ordering system that fed straight into the app.

PROS

Best features are the easy import from a CSV, and the fact that it remembers your data mapping for future imports. And the customer notification feature is great, it means I don't have to deal with calls. Also, the predicted delivery times are incredibly accurate.

CONS

I haven't found a way to say deliver to location A before delivering to location B, say if we have to pick up stock from one supplier, before delivering to another customer. I can do it manually though.

Douglas

Food Production, 11-50 employees

I never give 5 stars...

Super happy! We needed an intuitive, plug and play solution for managing several drivers at the same time and Routific saved the day. Customer service has also been excellent and willing to work with us. It's pricey but worth every penny.

PROS

We had to pivot quickly from doing farmers markets to making deliveries after coronavirus hit. Routific ended up being a perfect solution for us, helping us manage 5 drivers and 150 deliveries all delivering on the same day. Getting set up was super intuitive and quick, and we were operationalized within an hour of creating an account. The routing algorithm isn't very customizable, but it's very easy to drag and drop stops from one driver to another, or to shift the stops around. Driver experience was very smooth as well.

CONS

Team at Routific is still adding features, so this will likely be outdated soon after writing (April 3, 2020). The interaction between the software and native map apps on the phone could use a little work. Also as mentioned, the routing algorithm is set up to basically only give out an even number of stops to each driver, regardless of length of route. It's easy enough to fix and we can ship a full manifest, exactly how we want it, with 15 minutes of work after uploading the stops.

Hallel

Consumer Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed May 2023

great service

great experience in terms of product and support

PROS

The routing is great and the support of the company is amazing - highly recommended

CONS

Nothing special to say here. We are very satisfied

Great to hear you're happy with Routific!

Replied June 2023

Patricia

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 employees

Love Routific!

PROS

I love this software because it is so simple and easy to use. It helps us a lot with our daily runs. It's a really easy and great tool to have. Customer service is amazing. They are really committed to this product and to their customers.

CONS

There are a few things that are still missing. For example, switching an order from one date to another would be extremely helpful as some customers are not available on some dates. Also being able to select more than 1 order to unschedule it. I like to make my own runs but Routific routes them on its own and I have to unschedule them 1 by 1.

Reason for choosing Routific

Nice interface and easy to use!

Nat

Reviewed April 2020

Designed for API integration, Routific is highly usable and excels with its own UI

I started using Routific to build a direct to consumer same-day home delivery program of hard cider and beer. In less than three weeks, my team of four drivers has made over 1000 deliveries. Routific is central tool to managing this process. I demo'ed two other solutions before selecting Routific.

PROS

Extremely low learning curve. UI is simple to understand. High quality and rapid response to help requests. No unnecessary features. Flexibility in how you use it. Does not push you into one style. Useful for same-day delivery businesses, which are a big challenge. Excellent trial offer to get you started.

CONS

Some of the UI elements are a bit buggy requiring careful clicking. (Route/stop timeline) Some of the process UI is annoying, inefficient. (Unnecessary confirmation dialogs when selecting drivers.)

See above!

Reasons for switching to Routific

Routific had an easier UI, less cluttered, making for faster work. Routific's algorithm consistently produced shorter route mileage for the same set of stops.

Joel