What are SellerChamp users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using SellerChamp software through verified user reviews

• icon"My special appreciation to [SENSITIVE CONTENT], who has been assisting us so much, always promptly and in a professional manner."
  • icon"It saves me a ton of time and the fact SellerChamps uploads all product images as well is a huge help. The customer service is outstanding."
  • icon"Plus you scan in the UPC and the app will build a listing for you. Also love the professional listing templates."
  • icon"The only negative thing I find is when scanning and submitting the items right to Amazon the number of shipments created can be very high."
  • icon"I had to shut down all 10,000 listings and start over. Customer service was no help in finding the problem."
  • icon"It killed my ebay business by over $30,000 a month. It changed pricing to below my cost on its own, it added things to my catalog that were not relevant to anything I was selling."

Browse all SellerChamp Reviews

• Have you used SellerChamp and would like to share your experience with others?

Christopher

Multi Channel Listing and Inventory Management Software

Very easy to build, and or push products across multiple platforms. Basically you are building only one listing for all of your platforms huge time saver, plus it monitors your sales and will automatically adjust your inventory numbers on all the platforms you are selling. Prevents overselling, and is a massive time saver.

Pros

So easy to use, and constant tech support. There is a tech chat button on every page of the platform, just click it and in less than five minutes is a very patient tech support agent that will walk you through your issues. Premium product that allows you to import from the channel you have your inventory managed and the ability to import that stock to any sales channel. Plus you scan in the UPC and the app will build a listing for you. Also love the professional listing templates.

Cons

The only cons I can find are very petty, but I do like to be as complete as possible. The first con is that the woo commerce listing page only has on description area, there is no where to put a short description. Mercari & Poshmark platforms are not supported, but only one platform supports them and it is expensive, so I will stick with SellerChamp as the benefits of being able to prevent overselling and having all of my listings look PRO across all my selling platforms.

Reasons for choosing SellerChamp

Unfortunately for the martketplaces I sell on ZOHO was just too expensive to use as extra monthly services are required. Sixbit may be a great way to manage your eBay listings but if you want to include 4 sales platforms it becomes very expensive.

Reasons for switching to SellerChamp

ecomdash could not push product to my woocommerce store, there tech support was no help at all they blamed my woocommerce site. In addition to not being able to post to woo, you had to build the listing for every platform. So then I switched to Sellbrite, although they were able to list on Woo without error I found there listing manager does not support html, and again you had to rebuild the listing for every platform you wished to sell on.

Kris

Industry: Consumer Electronics

SellerChamp Review

In the time that I have been with my company (16 years) we have changed our eCommerce management provider three times. SellerChamp by far has the best customer service I have ever encountered. It is such a pleasure to work with a company that is dedicated to ensuring their customers are taken care of and can conduct business seamlessly. This product also has been, once again, by far the easiest eCommerce platform I have ever on-boarded with. Throughout previous transitions we have ran into major issues causing our eCommerce stores to either be shut down or put on restrictions. Throughout this transition we have not experienced anything remotely close to that. During the entire process, every time we have had any concerns, even if they weren't issues, SellerChamp's customer support team has been there to guide us through every step. From what I see thus far, their business model is centered around customer sanctification and ease of use and it has been a very pleasant transition.

Pros

The UI is very intuitive and easy to navigate. The entire product is clean and is very en-joyful to use. The software has great features that I have not seen in other similar software.

Cons

To date I have not observed any Cons. As stated, this has been a great experience and I am grateful for the work our ERP provider and SellerChamp have put in to enable us to make this transition.

Reasons for switching to SellerChamp

We were having continuous issues with this software. M2E did try to fix all the issues but they never seemed to stop indefinitely and would return after some time. Their customer support was also not that great as at times you would have to wait days to hear back from them.

Naasson

Must have software application!

SellerChamp is helping us improving our order fulfillment performance, faster review of our suppliers catalog pricing (when they provide accurate UPCs), accelerate FBA Shipment set up.

Pros

The software set up was extremely easy and fast: adding and connecting our marketplace stores, channel integration (in our case, Walmart Seller account <> Amazon FBA), integration with our ShipStation account. The FBA shipping workflow is amazingly smooth, loving the fact that when you create your shipment manually (as opposed to uploading a shipment file), SellerChamp displays the FBA center where your product will be shipped, and in some cases allows you to select the FBA center if Amazon suggested more than one option! The greatest feature in my view is the Manifest product lookup pulling marketplace product data for closer analysis/review to determine what we'd like/are allowed to list, and hence build a sourcing order.

Cons

Slightly slow when looking up big manifest files, but still better that other competition software we tried in the past. The application will certainly gain in increasing the bandwidth/servers size (?) to speed up data mining.

Reasons for choosing SellerChamp

More features, better (I mean: outstanding) customer service with a real people team that listens to your requests, suggestions, and available to assist as needed!

Reasons for switching to SellerChamp

SellerChamp does more than Sellbrite and Tactical Arbitrage combined - neither of the 2 named applications has the kind of marketplace and channel integrations offered by SellerChamp, and though product lookup (manifest files) still a little slow with SellerChamp, it beats the Tactical Arbitrage version we were using (SellerChamp is faster, shows results/products as they get added, more accurate data, filters).

Cynthia

Do Not Try This Software for Vintage Business or ETSY

Absolutely horrible. I spent 6 months and two VA'S trying to learn the system. I missed the entire holiday season with daily issues. We relisted the same 200 items 3 times and all the pics had to be updated. It took all ouur time instead of actually listing new merch. It cost me at least 20k in sales and I am close to being ruined over this. Today 4 listings that sold on another platform were not updated and one was sold.. I have to cancel that sale now and I will be downgraded from ETSY as a result and I will lose sales. 2nd time this week. now when I am supposed to be listing I have to figure out a new system. They also have no reports they promised for 6 months and I have no way but to manually tranfer sales info to another software.. absolutely awful . I am so pissed.

Pros

Customer service is very responsive except on weekends

Cons

It does not integrate with Etsy. If It syncs it does so sometimes right away and sometimes it takes two days and sometimes never. I canceled two sales this week due to the stock not updating after a sale on EBAY. Etsy Issues: Tags, Photos, Pricing, and details must be manually input, It does not sync easily with the Sellerchamp.

Zam

May 2022

Great service

Excellent

Pros

First and most important is the proficiency of the support team, their understanding of customer needs and response to urgent issues are amazing. The product itself is doing great with a wide range for potential improvement. but in the current state It did what is supposed to do. The software did save us a lot of time and organized our multi channel ecommerce.

Cons

Although we are satisfied with the existing services but we feel that the price is a bit high , it would be more reasonable with more allowed channels.

Reasons for choosing SellerChamp

nothing specific, just started a trial and like it

Reasons for switching to SellerChamp

Some negatives, bad support, and price

Nicholas

March 2022

SelerChamp

Allows us to list items and manage inventory faster than any other software we used.

Pros

Ease of use. Very simple and not cluttered. Customer service is great!!!

Cons

Nothing.

Reasons for choosing SellerChamp

Customer service and it is web based

Customer service

Sansarah

The Best Support Team and Great Cost Benefit for Wholesale Dropshipping

I highly approve sellerchamp and will recommend for wholesale dropshipping. It is a great cost benefit and their support team is amazing.

Pros

The BEST support team. Sellerchamp support always responds quickly and follow up on inquiries efficiently. This is key to making this work and I appreciate their help with all integrations we have done so far. My special appreciation to [SENSITIVE CONTENT], who has been assisting us so much, always promptly and in a professional manner.

Cons

the order manager must be improved in my opinion. The interface and also the formulas to calculate profit.

it has been recommended by Noah Mincis

Reasons for switching to SellerChamp

Inventory source was not able to integrate my repricer (Informed) correctly and had the worst support to help me. You always get someone different to deal with an issue, take long to respond and they do not follow up. They also more expensive than Sellerchamp.

Alec

February 2022

Multi-platform listing and inventory management software

I started with SellerChamp to handle my dropshipping to ensure my stock rates were correct and prices were being properly maintained. I quickly learned about the ability to list on multiple e-commerce platforms which have increased my sales significantly.

Pros

I needed software that could handle my dropshipping business by linking with my supplier feeds

Cons

SellerChamps repricing tool is very basic in its functionality, but it comes with the platform and works well as a basic repricing tool

Reasons for switching to SellerChamp

The price wass lower and I got more functionality

June 2022

Easy-to-use, prompt and helpful support, and much more manageable for small to medium businesses.

Pros

Easy to use and understand. and their support team is amazing for whenever you're struggling. We hire a lot of inexperienced techs and it's both intuitive and offers deep enough customization for our eCommerce veterans but forgiving enough for our newer employees. The support team is prompt, and knowledgeable, and has been a refreshing change from our last eCommerce platform.

Cons

I have no major complaints. All issues we have encountered have been swiftly taken care of by their support team.

ERP changes integrations

Ginger

April 2022

Excellent

Customer service is excellent. They solve my problems immediately with no hassle for me. I can always get ahold of someone if I have a question. It is the easiest software I’ve used (I’ve used two others previously) and SellerChamp gives by far the most for the money spent. Time is money, and by using this software I am able to use my time more efficiently and make more money. The other software I’ve used seemed like a great price, but once I paid I had to pay for so many add ons just to use the software, it was ridiculous. I’m able to purchase the SellerChamp plan that fits my business and list to multiple platforms without the additional costs. Overall, I’m very satisfied with this software.

Pros

I love the ease of listing on multiple platforms and that this software allows me to use my scanner to scan the products into the system, saving me the time of having to enter it manually.

Cons

I’d like it to directly link Facebook to this software. However, I can link Facebook to my Shopify, which is linked to SellerChamp and post products using Shopify as the middle man, to help curve this very mild inconvenience. Overall, The trouble and time this software saves is priceless though.

Clyron

Great product that will not break the bank

This is not a paid review and i have no affiliation with SellerChamp. I am literally, just a regularly guy running an eCommerce business that is super happy with this software. I look forward to using SellerChamp for the foreseeable future.

Pros

First off, the price is significantly lower than comparable software. Second, this platform is 10000% committed to fixing bugs and adding new features/functionality. I've only been using SellerChamp for 6 months and every few weeks I notice improvements throughout the website. Whether it's better overall performance, or tweaking designs to make the experience more user-friendly, etc. Third, the customer service is 2nd to none. They make is super easy to report bugs and get back to you quickly. And when support isn't available the chat module tells you exactly when the team will return and get back to you.

Cons

There were some nagging bugs when I first began using the product. But I was reached out to by the engineering team about my issues and most of them were fixed within a matter of days. There are still a few issues that need to be fixed but I have every bit of confidence in the SellerChamp engineers. They have done an amazing job up to this point.

Timothy

June 2022

Multi- Channel fulfillment at its best

Multi-Channel fulfillment and accurate data syncing

Pros

The customer service is exceptional and the Multi-Channel fulfillment - has the data synced accurately. Some features we do not use that we will in the near future. Like analyzing a pallet of individual items and drop shipping.

Cons

Really not that many problems to complain about. Maybe a little more fun to use

Reasons for choosing SellerChamp

Customer service and how many channels it supports plus the pipeline for the future

Tejas

Great application

Great. Really happy with this product

Pros

Application is user friendly and does work well. The team believes in constant improvement and they have come long way since they started. I started using sellerchamp 2 years back and since then i am very satisfied with the application.

Cons

It works well for my kind of application, donot see any flaws.

Pamela

April 2022

Efficient user-friendly software

I'm able to list items quicker and easier than on other software. And effortlessly manage inventory on all selling channels.

Pros

Ease of use :- Easy listing creation, multi channel inventory management

Cons

Need to incorporate more selling channels

Tim

Very good software

Pros

Easy learning curve.Can list across multiple channels very quick.

Cons

Not an all-in-one place. Outsource shipping.

Jehu

Industry: Wholesale

No one can compete!

Overall, sellerchamp can use a few improvements but it doesnt overshadow the great features it already has. I wouldnt choose any other services.

Pros

Sellerchamp is by far the easiest and most user-friendly software I have ever used. Improvements are always being made and customer support incredibly fast, easy, and helpful when you need it. Functionality is great for wholesalers and resellers. No one puts as much care and attention as much as Sellerchamp does!

Cons

There is a lot of room for improvement to make sellerchamp even better than it currently is. I'd like to see a integrated shipping calculator so users can see a estimated shipping cost based off of size and weight to determine if a product is worth selling online. I'd also like to see more marketplace availability such as Mercari, poshmark, and Facebook marketplace. And improvements on categories can most definitely be made; many times categories can be wrong, mostly due because the search engine only looks up the first few words from the title, which may not be enough to determine what the product is. It'd also be great if in person orders can be made, similar to a POS System. Customizable price tags would be amazing and lastly, I hope that it can be an option for orders to be automatically picked from their location rather than having to go into the orders page and manually pick from location. I ship out and pick my orders using shipstation which sometimes leaves a preexisting location. This can be an issue when the same product is listed again in the future with a different location and if it sells again, it can show 2 different locations, despite only having one unit. This will sometimes save time in looking for products.

Reasons for choosing SellerChamp

Other softwares are just copy and paste and leaves most of the work undone, while sellerchamp is more personalized for each marketplace.

Ryan

Just Perfect!

We do everything from FBA, FBM, 3PL, and have thousands of SKUs. We sell everywhere, from small eBay stores to large Walmart and Amazon stores. The best thing is it's all the same inventory and the software controls what goes where and how many. This software is the brains of our business. We shopped around this is it! Best price, best customer service, and API & automation.

Pros

The best thing is it's all the same inventory and the software controls what goes where and how many. This software makes it easy to list inventory, (we have scanned whole pallets in minutes) to automatic/smart orders to correct fulfillment channels.

Cons

NA

Customer Service

Mandeep

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Great Automated Listing Service for Multiple Platforms

Excellent! I am very impressed with this product as well as the professional attitude of the team to work through any issues / customer requirement.

Pros

Seller Champ is a one stop solution for my small business to sell on ebay / amazon / shopify / walmart / etsy. They have it all covered from automated and customized listing to shipping for across platforms. The best part is the customer service - these guys are super responsive and go above and beyond to help resolve any training or customization request. They are there to help you 24X7!

Cons

Hard to say - these guys do really well.

Reasons for choosing SellerChamp

Yes for many reason - price was key . Have had no reason to look back or around!

Traci

Industry: Wholesale

A Strong Product to be Offered

To date we are very impressed. The customer service has been top notched and very dedicated to making sure each of their customers/consumers are happy and proud of their product.

Pros

As a Small Business, Wholesale and Auction house we have tried multiple different Software options available. This is by far the best option to help keep items synced across multiple platforms and while it is still a chalenge and we are learning, it seems like it could be a benefit for in the auctions as well.

Cons

There are a few items that we have discussed about changing when it comes to downloading and removing html or creating packing slips that remove the quantity packed from inventory, which we discussed the removal of quantity work around for now.

Reasons for switching to SellerChamp

Wavebid has been good for the purpose we use it for which is Auctions but now as we have grown and building our wholesale house side we needed a better inventory manager that can work with small businesses and we can grow this is exactly what we were needing. Shopify does't sync items properly and incorrectly lists. I am very happy with our purchase and change to SellerChamp and have promoted this company to many of our other wholesale house friends.

Barbara

SellerChamp is the Best

I have been trying to find software like SellerChamp for quite some time. It fits my needs nicely. Keeping track of inventory over three different e-commerce sites has been a headache for several years for me. Not only does the software work as indicated, the support desk is also terrific. You can schedule a call, online screen sharing or online chat to get any questions answered. Other platforms could learn from this organization.

Pros

There are so many positives about this software. Developers help you get started and are there for any help or explanation. Once set up, it basically runs itself. I generally use SellerChamp to share all of my inventory amongst several e-commerce sites. It not only sets up the listing but keeps track of inventory so I don't over-sell merchandise. It also has a repricer along with an FBA shipping module.

Cons

No faults with this software, just need more time to learn all of its features.

Jose

great support

We have worked with seller champ for several years and overall it has been a very smooth transaction, they are responsive to any issues and support your growth

Pros

The customer service from [ Sensitive content ] and some of the team, they are always responsive with all my inquiries

Cons

something has changed in the way they answer their customer inquiries and seems like a lot of new people who don't understand the program but eventually they get you to some one who can help you

Reasons for switching to SellerChamp

lack of service and systems were slow and cumbersome

Raymond

Industry: Food Production

A design structure from a professional seller's perspective

Other than providing an excellent application, Seller Champ can be distinguished from most applications with access to excellent customer support from real people who know and take an interest in your issues. This aspect of the service rarely found and invaluable. Thank you!

Pros

It is intuitive and provides seamless access to all the data and features needed to manage a multi-channel online business.

Cons

So far, we have no complaints, and those that came up during the trial period were promptly addressed with customized tweaks to the program.

Reasons for choosing SellerChamp

Personal sales presentations and trial period support.

Reasons for switching to SellerChamp

Software out of date, poor support, and incompatible with some sales platforms.

Mickey

The 1 & Only CHAMP!

SelleChamp has been a vital part of our organization since we implemented . It has made our multi channel inventory management a breeze & product listings a snap. Now have more time to concentrate on growing our volumes a lot quicker. SellerChamp has propelled our busyness growth and enabled us to exceed our Targeted goals. Our previous attempts to use such a tool had negative impacts on our business. Therefor going in to SellerChamp we were very apprehensive. SellerChamp has a Top Notch Support Team that resolved all issues immediately. If You're on the Market for such a toll SelleChamp is Truly the one and Only CHAMP!

Pros

Best Multi_Channel Listing Tool & Inventory Management Software Ease to Use & Implement Fantastic Service & Support . Affordable & Awesome.

Cons

None! Wish we had Implemented it a lot sooner.

Anis

BEST SOFTWARE.

Pros

I was thrilled when I finally found out about SellerChamp. Being able to sync multiple marketplaces and keep track of inventory while making sales daily, has been the perfect boost to my business. It’s simple to use and highly effective. I can process all my items and inventory 10x faster. I use it every day for both my eBay and Amazon business. The support staff is absolutely great. They solve issues promptly and are even welcoming to new ideas and features and are more than happy to implement them. Thank you for your exceptional work.

Cons

Considering all the pros for this awesome software there has not been anything I didn't like about SellerChamp.

Ric

Industry: Music

SellerChamp works for us

but we were able to solve a very big problems such as over-selling and correct pricing with SellerChamp. SellerChamp tech support is amazing. They are super responsive, knowledgeable and patient. That's important.

Pros

Quick-lister & automation features are working very well.

Cons

We are doing complicated things so things do get a bit complicated.

SellerChamp