TOTALaccess TMS Software Reviews

TOTALaccess TMS Software Reviews

Find out more:

Recommendations

Find out more:

• icon"Ease of use, user friendly (to most), ability to get several rate quotes with a few key strokes."
  • icon"Honestly, the customer service has been the BEST!!! I have been in logistics for years and by far this is the easiest program to use."
  • icon"It is created in a very straightforward manner allowing me to create and tender shipments for international, LTL, and FTL, collect or prepaid shipments to different pools of carriers."
  • icon"Implementing a new TMS enable us to rethink the process; dealing with your own employees to create a new way forward can at times be frustrating."
  • icon"Sometimes we have updates that have not yet synced with the software and this sometimes causes frustrating when you are working against the clock."
  • icon"Nothing at this time any problems are resolved ASAP."

All TOTALaccess TMS Reviews

An Exceptional Resource

Our Account Manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is amazing. She has worked on a host of projects for us to customize this software to fit our business model and we are highly satisfied!

Pros

One of the best aspects of this software is the quoting tool. Prior to adding this option, I had to send out numerous emails as well as track the freight quotes coming back. This new feature has been a tremendous time-saver and has made me more productive overall. Additionally, our shipping department has benefitted immensely from the integration of BOL automation. Prior to this, they were handwriting BOL's and have commented on how professional their work looks now; not to mention the time savings it has brought them!

Cons

Our team at TLX has worked tirelessly to iron out any kinks we have experienced along the way so I really have very little to complain about. If I had to choose something I would eliminate the logout feature until after hours. I have been in the middle of a quote and it has kicked me off. It is very easy to get back on but, that is the only small issue I have at times.

Denise

Review of TMS

Overall this product has increased our productivity for daily shipments and made us more competitive in our market.

Pros

TMS is vital to our daily shipping needs. We get last minute turn arounds and we can make this happen with use of this software.

Fernando

FSI Review - Fernando B.

User experience is good for the most part. Any service issues are answered immediately.

Pros

The software serves its purpose. Very customizable for the business need.

Cons

We still need a inhouse solution to auto print documents after obtaining signatures.

JAMES

Industry: Machinery

EASY TO USE SOFTWARE

I enjoy using this system and recommend it to anyone looking for a TMS.

Pros

I like the simplicity of the software. It is created in a very straightforward manner allowing me to create and tender shipments for international, LTL, and FTL, collect or prepaid shipments to different pools of carriers.

Cons

The only thing is that the format allowed for international numbers needs to be improved, but that is it.

Bryan

Industry: Import and Export

August 2022

TotalLogistix is a great company

My experience with TMS has been phenomenal . The support team is amazing and the actual software is easy to use and saves my company money .

Pros

The thing I like the most about the software is EVERYTHING about it . Software is very user-friendly and does no require much typing . The other feature I love about the software is the pallet scanning we are able to correct any mistakes before our customer is effected .

Cons

I am very pleased with the software and have no complaints .

Salvatore

Totalogistix - a TMS plus more

Pros

Easy for employees to learn, the company can customize for our needs and TLX also has a WMS features that we are using to cover for the fact that NetSuite has an very weak WMS module.

Reasons for switching to TOTALaccess TMS

Prior product was not customizable

Bill

Industry: Textiles

Totalogistix

Overall it has been a good addition to make my job more efficient.

Pros

I like how easy it is to navigate the website. Very user friendly.

Cons

Nothing. I don't have any problems with the website.

Addison

Industry: Package/Freight Delivery

THE EASE OF SHIPPING

Love It!!

Pros

Honestly, the customer service has been the BEST!!! I have been in logistics for years and by far this is the easiest program to use. And just every once in while, when I do have a question, there is always a friendly and helpful voice ready to help me.

Cons

I haven't had many issues to mention thus far.

Nicholas

Industry: Wholesale

August 2022

Taking Transportation Management to the Next Level!

Pros

Utilizing this software has brought our operational performance to a higher standard. We are now able to streamline our fulfillment process, and have better visibility and control.

Cons

At the current moment, cannot come up with any negative aspects about this software.

Holly

Holly's opinion

Totalogistix is a great company to work with. Their staff is experienced, friendly, caring, professional and detailed oriented.

Pros

Cons

I really cannot think of any cons about the software at this time.

Reasons for choosing TOTALaccess TMS

Unknown

Deborah

Now getting my job done with increased volume accomplished.

Pros

Very easy to use for the start. Increased work flow. Great access to information as needed.

Cons

Nothing at this time any problems are resolved ASAP