What are AVG Antivirus Business Edition users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using AVG Antivirus Business Edition software through verified user reviews

2,008 Reviews

1,019

• icon"AVG Internet Security offers robust protection and scanning at an affordable price. Great option for both business and personal use."
  • icon"Easy to integrate in to our production environment of around 500 laptops. Updates regularly to include newest virus definitions."
  • icon"I was using it long time ago, fist antivirus for my laptop, I loved it, very easy to use, very secure, keeps my file in good state, modern look and tough guy."
  • icon"Every time I used a program, AVG would mistake it as a program that had a virus or security risk involved and refused to open."
  • icon"It was now making some machines a bit slower in processing. With the cause being the conflict with the other antivirus."
  • icon"Honestly, AVG has never given me problems. My husband is a tech nerd and swears by Bitdefender but I have had multiple problems with functionality of their antivirus."

Browse all AVG Antivirus Business Edition Reviews

• Have you used AVG Antivirus Business Edition and would like to share your experience with others?

Showing 1 - 25 of 1,986 reviews

fabian

The AVG Security Review

AVG has a simple interface where you can control all your security needs. I love using it as i can pinpoint what security features need to run and only activate that to save time.

Pros

AVG has a generous free offering and provides extremely capable security against ransomware, malware and spyware. There are great additions which i need to protect myself from harmful cookies and unsanctioned tracking.

Cons

They made the support system too complex . Good thing the platform itself is very user friendly and you will hardly ever require the support system.

Reasons for choosing AVG Antivirus Business Edition

At the time of purchase I received a better overall deal from AVG and I received a great free trial for VPN usage.

Reasons for switching to AVG Antivirus Business Edition

Avast and AVG are basically the same so I switch between the two wherever i get the better deal.

Josías

Is AVG Antivirus Business Edition Safe?

My overall experience with AVG Antivirus has been really good and enjoyable. I recommend this software to everyone who may have it because this is a professional software that will help to keep your devices free of viruses and all kinds of malware that can damage it.

Pros

What I like most about AVG Antivirus is the professionalism with which it works. What I mean is that AVG Antivirus performs scans on all operating systems, provides you with statistics and specific reports on the problems your device may experience. Also, separate VPN, system optimization, privacy, and identity theft protection products are available

Cons

What I like least about AVG Antivirus is that the scan it performs can take too long or too slow and it has imited bundled theft identity and privacy protections

Reasons for choosing AVG Antivirus Business Edition

I chose AVG Antivirus because it is software for professional use. The features it offers and the way it performs its tasks is efficient.

Ross

It's good but a little pricey

This is one of those solutions that is working well for small and medium businesses where maybe they just need something that is going to do the job well enough and don't have the skills or finance to have something with more options and features set-up. At least this is where I have seen the value of it. It sets up easily isn't too much of a hassle in the background and if you're just using standard software then there's unlikely to be any need for anything more than AVG for business. If the price is manageable, then it's a good solution.

Pros

AVG provides all the familiar options for customising the "when where and how" for scanning the incoming and outgoings from a business, and these are handled well. However the most noticeably good thing for us when we replaced our previous protection was the increase in responsiveness for our slightly aging machines. AVG seems to have gotten back to being relatively lightweight which is great!

Cons

I don't like the console, it's a bit difficult to navigate and some unintuitive buttons and options for controlling and containing things. Mostly these are fine and may even serve to make it difficult to do anything particularly dangerous or silly without knowing what you are doing but they can act like a hurdle if you do want to tinker around more than normal. Also we hated the aggressiveness of advertising in the free version.

Reasons for choosing AVG Antivirus Business Edition

It was a known name and while the console is frustrating to use and navigate, it was still better than the alternatives.

Reasons for switching to AVG Antivirus Business Edition

Norton was incredibly frustrating in terms of system resource use and pop up notifications

September 2022

Secure your personal computer !

I'm using AVG Antivirus, for my PC security. To not mind what I'm clicking and other...

Pros

It is easy to setup, secure your PC from viruses and threats. Have pop ups that show warning about some third party action you maybe clicked.

Cons

Pop ups can pop in mid of, for example, gaming. And it's not in good situation every time.

Osarumwense

AVG Anti-Virus has been protecting my devices for ages.

Regardless of the con, it's one of the best anti-virus app I have ever used.

Pros

The simple user's interface is something to like about AVG. It's been serving me good for years now. I love the Anti-theft feature. You can protect your online privacy by using the VPN feature. It provides you with features to lock your apps, so other people cannot have access. I'm using it both on my Windows (pc) and android (phone). You can free up used memory on your phone by using "Clean Junk" feature. It's an amazing app.

Cons

One major issue I'm having is overheating of my battery. It drains my battery. Please, this needs to be fixed. You can't access all the features on free trial version; you have to pay to upgrade to Pro version to be able to use all the amazing features.

kabasele

Industry: Computer Hardware

August 2022

Avis Sylvain

Pros

l'analyse de PC durant le franchement des clés usb

Cons

Les messages tout le temps sans raison et la suppression

Luke

July 2022

Always there for you

Makes me feel safe about my computer's.

Pros

It's free version is better than the rest. Of course the paid is better and offers tons more.

Cons

It offers its own search page and some employers of older age accept it and then have difficulty finding everything they need. It is not as good as Google.

Reasons for choosing AVG Antivirus Business Edition

I was happy with the free version so I upgraded.

Reasons for switching to AVG Antivirus Business Edition

Norton was too expensive and I wished to try something new.

Girish

May 2022

Best in Antivirus At Mid Range

Its been great expect as system resources used are very less.

Pros

Fast installation and less system resources utilization.

Cons

Slight delay in update and less feature as compared to costly antivirus

Reasons for switching to AVG Antivirus Business Edition

System resources utilization were very high and system were running very slow due to the same.

Solid Business Antivirus

Helps secure from dodgy sites that are infected with viruses and malware.

Pros

Upgrades itself automatically, across multiple machines to keep our network secure. Catches malware as well as viruses.

Cons

Have sometimes let it lapse in the past accidentally and then identifying the plan to migrate over has been challenging. I think they went through a restructure of their systems or owners.

Reasons for switching to AVG Antivirus Business Edition

Wanted a better commercial product.

Antonio

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

April 2022

AVG experience on local work station

Pros

Very effective in the protection from virus with very easy & quick set-up for screening

Cons

Less effective against malwares and email screening

Reasons for switching to AVG Antivirus Business Edition

In order to get a more lean, quick SW with a lower work station memory source.

Nebojsa

Strong AV Shield

It protects the system with a robust core.

Pros

This antivirus software is one of the traditional actors in the IT market. The strong engine protects worksations and the server, centralized with excellent managment console. It provides a complete solution for you company business.

Cons

The engine requires lots of memory and the processing power.

Iyad

Light on resources but Works!

Very Practical Alternative.

Pros

very efficient and effective against malware and viruses as I have been using this Antivirus for a long time. I like most the very light use of memory and resources compared to what I had before and yet it is the cheapest.

Cons

I have nothing to complain about this software.

Reasons for choosing AVG Antivirus Business Edition

AVG performs better and faster and much cheaper.

Reasons for switching to AVG Antivirus Business Edition

Norton slows my PC and does not catch malware especially if you needed an update.

Alex

August 2022

The best products and services

It's helpful in viruses and online hackers and keep documents safe and secure and confidential information

Pros

The speed to reaction of any problem that you face

Cons

Easy to use and remote accessible from home

Reasons for choosing AVG Antivirus Business Edition

When I learnt that the best service is available I choose to stay with it

Christine

Industry: Computer Networking

One of the best antivirus programs!

Pros

Avg antivirus for business has been one of the best antivirus programs ever! It has caught every malware and virus and has kept our computers running smoothly. I even got the non business for my home computers.

Cons

I have yet to have any issues at all with this program. It was easy to set up and easy to navigate.

Nicolas Frichot

AVG internet Security: Secured Network Protection Via Link Scanning

My experience with AVG Internet Security is more than positive. Furthermore, it does not slows the computer, even during scans. It is for me, one of the best world-class security protections. I absolutely recommend if you are looking for a light but powerful internet security solutions.

Pros

The real-time protection that AVG Internet Security offers is impressive. This has kept our systems secured and even if an exploit is discovered, the database offers optimal protection thanks to the instant cloud updates. AVG Internet Security furthermore scans all links in the browser, preventing us even from entering malicious website.

Cons

AVG Internet Security usually generates false positive, especially when it comes to .exe files. I believe that this should be reviewed by the technicians, for softwares coming from reputable source.

Reasons for switching to AVG Antivirus Business Edition

Slows the computer, especially laptops at lot.

Javier

Industry: Broadcast Media

July 2022

versatility

always satisfying data protection and effective firewalls for viruses

Pros

ease of use and functionality and easy understanding

Cons

I have not found disadvantages I always considered the necessary antivirus

May 2022

Best Anti Virus solution No BS

Pros

The simplicity and the accuracy of the software is amazing. Pin points threats and eradicates efficiently.

Cons

The FREE trial should be FREE in all means. Putting a restriction to the features might be a deal breaker.

Denver

Industry: Computer Networking

February 2022

A simple but powerful anti-virus product.

We are no longer using the software as we have switched to built-in tools provided by Microsoft. If it was still an option I would definitely switch back to this product.

Pros

The product is really simple to install and use and deployment and control is great.

Cons

The software can be disabled by end-users with some tweaking.

Kamal

Industry: Translation and Localization

Excellent experience

Pros

Excellent antivirus, I've been using another antivirus for a long time. And since 2 years I've been using this program, it's very light in memory than what I had before and yet it's cheaper.

Cons

There are no obvious flaws in this program

Reasons for choosing AVG Antivirus Business Edition

When I tried other programs, I did not like the effectiveness and price

Reasons for switching to AVG Antivirus Business Edition

It makes my device slow and expensive

AVG Is Premium Antivirus Software

AVG prevents viruses, malware and many other types of internet-related problems, keeping my computers and the computers of my customers ultra-safe.

Pros

AVG has been a staple for my business for over 20 years. Every computer we sell has AVG installed on it before it leaves the store. I can't even begin to estimate how many headaches it has saved me and my customers from!

Cons

There is very little that I would consider a con with AVG. If I had to pick one thing, I would say that it could be a little lighter and not as resource intensive.

Reasons for switching to AVG Antivirus Business Edition

Better value and more efficient software than Norton.

Jagjit

September 2022

5 star Antivirus

Pros

- It protects your business privacy and your system efficiently - Easy to install and use - Full complete protection for your system

Cons

- It may not work well for hidden files.

JAZE

Industry: Architecture & Planning

AVG Antivirus Business Edition (In My Opinion)

It has reduced the amount of cyber disruptions I was facing dramatically. I inherited a computer from one of my colleagues that just gave up on his device and decided to rather donate it to me instead seeing that I was more computer-savvy. I found the device to be riddled with trojan horses and rootkits of all sorts, but one quick installation of AVG sorted that computer out quickly and now I am able to use it with no problems.

Pros

AVG is an easy to use, hassle-free solution for everyone. It has clear-cut, straightforward user interface that's simple enough to navigate through and does a good job of keeping cyber threats away from your system.

Cons

It takes quite a while to get the job done, it scans for so long that you end up thinking something went wrong with it but I guess it is just doing a thorough job of finding any faults your machine might be suffering from.

Reasons for choosing AVG Antivirus Business Edition

I had a copy of AVG on me at the time so I decided to give it a try and see how effective it would be, it definitely got the job done.

Emir

One of the most efficient and effective antivirus solutions

Ever since we started using this software we have felt quite safe and protected due to its continuous active scanning which boosts our confidence from time to time. Altogether, I greatly appreciate all of the services that have been rendered by this software as in a business world nowadays all of the malware attacks hold a very crucial position. In my opinion, it is one of the best and most compelling antivirus software out there. It is undoubtedly one of the perfect solutions available in the market currently. This software helps you protect yourself from all kinds of cyber and malware attacks that can typically harm your files which are immensely important to us.

Pros

AVG AntiVirus Business Edition is an Antivirus Software that has been my most favorite endpoint security software. It is being used in my whole organization for a long time now. It keeps all of our systems running and protected from all different types of malware attacks that are bound to happen. Undoubtedly, this is one of the most incredible tools because it has actually helped my organization quite a lot as confidentiality is one of the most crucial concerns while running an organization and AVG AntiVirus Business Edition has looked into this very critically. AVG AntiVirus Business Edition is a great software when it comes to monitoring all of the user accessibility plus all the traffic flows. Apart from that, This software has a fast scanning speed which is very great for us.

Cons

AVG AntiVirus Business Edition is very positive, it is also negative due to some of the limitations which I have found with my personal experience with this software. I personally think that this software demands more attention in its interface as it is lacking in many aspects.

Time Tested Reliability

After 20 years of reliable protection, my experience with AVG software has been nothing less than exceptional, and I've always highly recommended their products to everyone.

Pros

I have been using AVG products for 20 years on multiple devices and the protection is bar-none. The user interface is easy to use, even for a novice. The passive protection provided by AVG gives the user peace of mind while using their computer and being connected to the internet. AVG has browser integrations which further protect you while you browse and will flag a malicious site or download file before it is opened or downloaded to your device. I cannot recommend AVG software and services enough!

Cons

I cannot find any cons to be honest, like any security software, it won't detect everything as internet security is an evolving issue.

Reasons for switching to AVG Antivirus Business Edition

Norton and MacAfee have so many flaws and are expensive, and for their price, their software causes computers to lag and slow down with all the bloatware that comes with their products as well as having many weaknesses in malware and virus detection. AVG offers huge value over these both with pricing and reliability. Their free versions are just as amazing as the paid ones, and will keep you protected as you surf the internet for years to come.

Alexander

AVG the old faithful

In our business we work with some of the largest banks in South Africa, they require strict security on our workstations and with AVG we meet all their requirements.

Pros

I used AVG free years ago on my personal computer around 2006, now using AVG Business I can confidently say AVG is one of the best if not the best Anti Virus software around. AVG uses only a fraction of your PC's resources, AVG is light in load but heavy in defence. At our company since using AVG have not had 1 security breach.

Cons

If I were to raise a con on this amazing software, it would be there are quite a few notifications per day (Possibly remove them in settings?)

Reasons for choosing AVG Antivirus Business Edition

AVG has a proven track record.

Reasons for switching to AVG Antivirus Business Edition

ESET's pricing was very high, therefore the obvious choice was AVG

Showing 1 - 25 of 1,986 reviews