All AVG Antivirus Business Edition Reviews

1-25 of 2,122 Reviews

Iyad

Media Production, 1 employee

Reviewed November 2019

Light on resources but Works!

Very Practical Alternative.

PROS

very efficient and effective against malware and viruses as I have been using this Antivirus for a long time. I like most the very light use of memory and resources compared to what I had before and yet it is the cheapest.

CONS

I have nothing to complain about this software.

Reason for choosing AVG Antivirus Business Edition

AVG performs better and faster and much cheaper.

Reasons for switching to AVG Antivirus Business Edition

Norton slows my PC and does not catch malware especially if you needed an update.

Tina

Government Relations, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2019

AVG INTERNET SECURITY

I am making sure that we do not get viruses or malware on our computer. We have the confidence in this program that our computer will not be infected and cause our computer to be comprised.

PROS

I really like that if there is any malware or viruses detected I’m notified immediately. We had tried Norton in the past and we just have not found a better program to assist us with virus protection.

CONS

There is nothing that we don’t like here in our office. We knew this immediately after completing our trial period.

Reason for choosing AVG Antivirus Business Edition

We were very happy with our trial period and knew that we were getting a good deal for the protection provided.

Reasons for switching to AVG Antivirus Business Edition

I did not feel that we were getting our monies worth out of this program.

Ashraf

Design, 1 employee

Reviewed January 2024

Great anti virus

Discover a lot of fraud programs that may harm my informations

PROS

Easy and simple also helpful for my job

CONS

I think it's need to be available for low price

Reasons for switching to AVG Antivirus Business Edition

Because its better than others for my work

Nicolas Frichot

Professional Training & Coaching, 51-200 employees

Reviewed December 2019

AVG internet Security: Secured Network Protection Via Link Scanning

My experience with AVG Internet Security is more than positive. Furthermore, it does not slows the computer, even during scans. It is for me, one of the best world-class security protections. I absolutely recommend if you are looking for a light but powerful internet security solutions.

PROS

The real-time protection that AVG Internet Security offers is impressive. This has kept our systems secured and even if an exploit is discovered, the database offers optimal protection thanks to the instant cloud updates. AVG Internet Security furthermore scans all links in the browser, preventing us even from entering malicious website.

CONS

AVG Internet Security usually generates false positive, especially when it comes to .exe files. I believe that this should be reviewed by the technicians, for softwares coming from reputable source.

Reasons for switching to AVG Antivirus Business Edition

Slows the computer, especially laptops at lot.

Brandon

Internet, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2019

Antivirus solution with it all

AVG is my go to for antivirus protection on my PC. It works well with automated scans and up to date virus protection. Additional features like VPN, PC cleaning and firewall are a welcomed addition to my PC.

PROS

AVG has a number of extra tools in their suite which makes it a great addition to the security tool belt for my PC. Including PC scrubbing which helps deep clean the computer of junk.

CONS

As with most antivirus software constant reminders to upgrade or add this or that is always annoying. I did snag it on sale so keep an eye out.

Reasons for switching to AVG Antivirus Business Edition

It is more affordable and feature rich, Less annoying during renewals.

Coty

Consumer Electronics, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2019

Very easy to use with plenty of safety features!

AVG has offered my company a reliable anti virus system that I don't have to constantly check up on, as it's completely automated, while also offering the peace of mind of being safe.

PROS

I love that you can test out all of the features prior to purchasing the software to make sure it is a good fit for you and the company. The features I find most helpful is the daily scheduled scan and that it can scan every file with an updated database each time.

CONS

At first, the UI is not very user friendly and may be confusing to some users. Some settings are confusing and could use better tooltips.

Reason for choosing AVG Antivirus Business Edition

The longer trial to get a feel for how well it will work before purchasing

Diana Lis

Higher Education, 51-200 employees

Reviewed November 2022

El antivirus AVG que necesitaba.

PROS

Muy fácil de instalar y usar. En pocos segundos estas protegiendo tus datos.

CONS

Cualquier persona puede acceder a éste producto.

Girish

Financial Services, 201-500 employees

Reviewed May 2022

Best in Antivirus At Mid Range

Its been great expect as system resources used are very less.

PROS

Fast installation and less system resources utilization.

CONS

Slight delay in update and less feature as compared to costly antivirus

Reasons for switching to AVG Antivirus Business Edition

System resources utilization were very high and system were running very slow due to the same.

Lisa

Non-Profit Organization Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2020

AVG keeps our association cyber-safe!

It has been a positive experience from day one using AVG. With most every aspect of our association needing the internet for the day-to-day workings of our organization, it's great to feel secure knowing that our computer and online activities are kept safe from hackers and malware.

PROS

AVG makes it super easy to keep our association's online activities safe. They offer a variety of budget-friendly products for internet security, such as for protecting our system from malware and viruses. The most convenient feature is the automatic updates ... we have peace of mind knowing we are protected from any new cyber threats that may come up.

CONS

With using AVG on a daily basis for more than 10 years, we have never had any issues or concerns ... really, there is nothing not to like about the AVG internet security products!

Reason for choosing AVG Antivirus Business Edition

As a long-time AVG happy customer, there is no reason to look into alternate internet security products.

Reasons for switching to AVG Antivirus Business Edition

We had been using Norton's, as it came installed with a computer we purchased. Even tho the computer was brand new, it seemed very slow when running basic programs, and was especially slow to boot up. After taking the computer to a tech person, we learned the slowness was caused by Norton's. It was the tech person who recommended AVG ... once he replaced Norton's with AVG, the computer no longer had any speed issues, and we've been using AVG ever since with every computer.

Melissa

Retail, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2022

Love the business edition of AVG

PROS

I love how easy AVG Antivirus Business Edition is for our multiple computer business to use. Its easy to set up on all devices.

CONS

There is nothing I don't like about AVG Antivirus

Reason for choosing AVG Antivirus Business Edition

The name has a good reputation

Reasons for switching to AVG Antivirus Business Edition

The business edition was something I wanted to try that they don't offer.

Randall

Construction, 2-10 employees

Used more than 2 years

Reviewed October 2020

Avg continues to shadow Norton but why.?

It it the best and I have dug through all antivirus software looking for the best and it stands out above the rest try it and you two will be impressed.

PROS

I find that there are many more tools and options within the user menu of AVG when compared to Norton antivirus or other virus software most of which is stock and not super up like avg

CONS

That it is not as popular to the other virus software... Otherwise I believe that it has more than enough toolkits and user options available.

Reasons for switching to AVG Antivirus Business Edition

Avg is a far superior antivirus firewall and available programs to run to ensure your computer is always running at its best processing power and capabilities

Reviewed January 2020

Good and Light Anti-Virus

Overall, I am happy with AVG Antivirus. It is the first ever anti-virus I used on all of my computers.

PROS

AVG Business Edition is one of the most popular anti-virus in the market. This belongs to my top 3 for anti-virus softwares. It is light on resources (CPU and RAM usage) and easy to use. One of things that is important to me is being able to add a program or a folder to their exclusion list so the anti-virus will skip scanning that program or software and with AVG it's very easy to do it.

CONS

Pricing and virus detection. Other softwares beat their pricing while having a better virus detection and features.

Reason for choosing AVG Antivirus Business Edition

Light on resources, easy to use and has better features.

Sayed Kumail

Food & Beverages, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed May 2023

Overall I recommend to buy and use the app it will secure the devise for you

its ease of use. The software has a simple and intuitive interface that makes it easy to manage security settings and customize scans.

PROS

robust protection against a wide range of online threats, including viruses, malware, spyware, and ransomware.

CONS

sometimes slow down system performance however it is batter then others

Reasons for switching to AVG Antivirus Business Edition

it slowed down system performance for me, also the scanned takes time and not accurate

Osamah

Computer Networking, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed September 2019

Absolute security, no more breaches!

Earlier and before installing AVG internet security, my PC was not protected, a lot of viruses were getting into my PC, ruining my documents, slowing down my PC and sometimes stealing my personal information. Ever since I installed AVG Internet Security, the threats were all gone, no more malware, no more viruses, simply complete protection! it might be missing a few features and tools but what it lacks in features it makes it up by the great performance and the trusted protection, I have never been satisfied more with any other Antivirus Softwares!

PROS

One of the most important aspects to me when choosing any Antivirus software is the stability and high performance, AVG Internet Security provides them both. it is smooth, it will not slow down your PC, it will not drain your CPU and most importantly it will provide the needed protection to prevent any malicious activities and breaches. Overall the software has got all of the features that is needed for a software to qualify as an Anti-virus software, such as; link protection, email protection, and of course an online shield. through 3 years of using this software, I can safely say its performance is amongst the top in the field and can compete with many many other Anti-Virus Softwares.

CONS

I think some people might not like the software for lacking the Parental Control feature, although it does not affect me personally. The software is missing some important tools like Online backup tools and some others that are likely to get people frustrated.

Reasons for switching to AVG Antivirus Business Edition

as good as Avast was, I couldn't proceed with using it as it was extremely heavy on the CPU, so I had to find a new, but efficient software that is not as heavy as Avast on the CPU, luckily I found AVG which had almost every feature in Avast, Plus a much smoother performance!

1 employee

Reviewed October 2020

Time Tested Reliability

After 20 years of reliable protection, my experience with AVG software has been nothing less than exceptional, and I've always highly recommended their products to everyone.

PROS

I have been using AVG products for 20 years on multiple devices and the protection is bar-none. The user interface is easy to use, even for a novice. The passive protection provided by AVG gives the user peace of mind while using their computer and being connected to the internet. AVG has browser integrations which further protect you while you browse and will flag a malicious site or download file before it is opened or downloaded to your device. I cannot recommend AVG software and services enough!

CONS

I cannot find any cons to be honest, like any security software, it won't detect everything as internet security is an evolving issue.

Reasons for switching to AVG Antivirus Business Edition

Norton and MacAfee have so many flaws and are expensive, and for their price, their software causes computers to lag and slow down with all the bloatware that comes with their products as well as having many weaknesses in malware and virus detection. AVG offers huge value over these both with pricing and reliability. Their free versions are just as amazing as the paid ones, and will keep you protected as you surf the internet for years to come.

Rodney

Education Management, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed March 2022

AVG is your virtual watch dog for strangers intruding on your personal digital space

AVG continues to be a leader in the cyber security landscape. I personally use this both at work and on my personal PC as I find that generally it seems to take less system resources when do scans. Other antivirus software seems to "force" me to take a coffee break when it starts to scan, while this does its job in the background like a janitor cleaning my garbage pail. I mean what else can you ask for?

PROS

This was pretty straight forward to implement, which is always a bonus from an IT perspective. The ease of rollout and management of this was one of the reasons why there are certain departments in my organization that has a preference for using this as their preferred anti virus. The background scans also seem to not take up as many system resources as well

CONS

From an anti virus perspective I dont actually have much complaints. Its there, updates on its own and is almost self regulating. Honestly not much to complain about as it seems to do its job

Reasons for switching to AVG Antivirus Business Edition

Faster scans and less system resources used

Mariana