Avira Antivirus for Endpoint Software Reviews

Avira Antivirus for Endpoint Software Reviews

• icon"I have the best experience when using this software. I love the function and it is really easy to use."
  • icon"It consumes few resources of the devices, it protects the threats quite well, you can browse any content without worrying about any virus affecting your system."
  • icon"It is an excellent tool with a high rate of protection and vulnerability detection for your computer and servers, easy to use and abundant configuration options and fast scanning."
  • icon"The price should be reconsidered. The fact that on the website in the premium product the customer is stuck with 5 users and can not buy just for 1 user."
  • icon"Uninstallation is too difficult it appears against when the system is restarted."
  • icon"I could say that you detect false vulnerability, heavy update files even though they are necessary."

All Avira Antivirus for Endpoint Reviews

Mario Humberto

Industry: Program Development

June 2022

otimo antivirus

otimo usei no computador e notebook recomendo a meus clientes, bloqueia spyware, adware, ransomware, e facil de scanear trabalha em segundo plano pode continuar trabalhando.

Pros

facil de instalar e configurar otimo para equipamento de usuarios domesticos protege e bloqueia spyware, adware, ransomware, ideal para proteger o computador contra ataques

Cons

preço da licença poderia ser mais acessivel, e otima ferramenta de proteção eu indico aos meus clientes

Reasons for choosing Avira Antivirus for Endpoint

porque este bloqueia ataques de spyware, adware, ransomware, e ja tive um ataque no servidor e perdi uma semana de trablho com meu cliente tivemos um prejuço muito grande

Reasons for switching to Avira Antivirus for Endpoint

otimas feramentas de bloqueia spyware, adware, ransomware, deixam mais protegido o computador e nao perde seus dados.

Thomas

Great to install, great performance, and little to no advertisement

Pros

The experience is quite seamless, and didn't really prompt me to enter anything personal.

Cons

Never really prompted me anything before. I was wondering if it was working actually. But it's a popular antivirus software, so I assume it should be.

Reasons for choosing Avira Antivirus for Endpoint

It seemed to be the quickest to setup. Reading some "top 10" reviews also led me to consider Avira before other antivirus products.

Reasons for switching to Avira Antivirus for Endpoint

Too many ads, and popups that it's annoying

November 2022

Buon Antivirus per utilizzo privato

Consiglio il software per un utilizzo privato/personale del proprio pc. In chiave lavorativa consiglio piuttosto di investire più budget per un antivirus più efficace; valutare Avira for Business o altri brand.

Pros

Facilità di utilizzo, interfaccia relativamente friendly.

Cons

Poca efficenza nel riconoscere alcuni virus probabilmente di nuova generazione.

Walter

Industry: International Trade and Development

Extremely difficult to remove

Subscribed to another Antivirus program that was better rated and less expensive than Avira so I tried to remove it from 3 computers. Unfortunately it was a horrible experience. As soon as I would let my very trusted software removal program delete Avira, it would automatically reinstall itself. I had to remove and shut down my computers at least 3 times before my uninstaller program finally somehow removed all traces of Avira. The next day, I get an email from Avira offering a 20% discount to reinstall the program. Never again will I go through this aggravation

Pros

It works well and have used it for many years. The program is easy to use and is quite comprehensive.

Cons

Extremely difficult to remove the program from any computer once it's installed. I used a very well known and very reliable program that uninstalls just about any software (including those of dominant software developers), but the Avira program just kept reinstalling itself over and over again after the uninstalls.

Abraham

Comparable protection

We used this software for a very brief period of time at a Social Day Care I worked with in 2014.

Pros

Avira offers comparable cyber security packages at competitive rates. Scans are run relatively quick compared to its contemporaries and the software offers a range of pre-mapped scanning schedules that it made it easy to set up on each individual PC.

Cons

The interface could definitely use a redesign and the price does not seem to reflect in the quality of the software or the protection. You can find more comprehensive protection and a sleeker interface with a less expensive competitor.

Bryan Jerico

November 2022

Avira, una rápida solución

Me encanta Avira, es una software de rapida solución y respuesta contra amenazas.

Pros

El software es tan genial que hasta da ganas de tenerlo hasta en el xbox. No requiere estar examinando el dispositivo de manera manual ya que lo hace de forma automática y además te da instrucciones de como protegerte de una mejor manera.

Cons

Desearia que aumentaran la capacidad de equipos por licencia ya que el software es muy bueno.

Ravindu

Industry: Textiles

Protect your PC with Avira

In my experience Avira is the best antivirus software for any kind of threats. It is really simple and updates come constantly.

Pros

Avira is my favorite antivirus software because it has very simple interface and high security level to my devices. It has an ability to identify many types of malwares and other threats, also We can use it both on Windows and Android devices. Avira does not take much more RAM, Because of that my laptop and smartphone run very smoothly.

Cons

Well, sometimes it takes much more time to run software when we turned on laptop, also it removes some programs as dangerous but really there are no any dangerous files, at that time we have to give permission manually to run those programs.

Antivirus software with good performance

I am very satisfied, as it is good, fast and reliable antivirus and it doesn't take a lot of time to be optimized to its fullest potential.

Pros

I like that even with my daily use of this software, I don't feel any freeze while gaming or testing something on my laptop, as it is performing really well in the back, providing me safe user experience. Also, scanning anything with this Software doesn't take ages like some of the products out there, so I can rest easy with Avira, knowing it will provide me good and fast protection of my system.

Cons

It would be nice to see some upgrades of the browser protection, as at the moment it works good only on Chrome\Firefox and sort of an intro for new users, so they can optimize Avira faster to get the protection of their system which they deserve from the start.

Reasons for switching to Avira Antivirus for Endpoint

I encounter Symantec daily on my job, so I can say that I am actually using it for two and half years now and I know how tough this one is.

Johana

I like Avira I can advice anyone to use this ,

Pros

I like Avira because it doesn't slow my home computer and work laptop , Ability to scan my USB protect my laptop from viruses from other laptops . Also Avira is easy to use .

Cons

I wish the team can add live chat so that users can get help easier when unable to use or more assistance

Reasons for switching to Avira Antivirus for Endpoint

This made my laptop to be slow when scanning for viruses and it's expensive.

Valentin

Avira the free antivirus that protects your PC

The overall experience with Avira was very good. Avira antivirus can compete with very good paid antiviruses for PC.

Pros

7 years ago I was searching for a very good free antivirus. I was using Norton Antivirus that was not good. Then I found Avira the free antivirus. I do not know if I used Avira Antivirus for Endpoint or the the simple Avira Antivirus, but the protection that I had using this Avira Antivirus was very good. Thus I had continued to use this antivirus for a year, now and then. The free Avira Antivirus is very good. :)

Cons

When your PC is attacked by a website Avira says this. Because you receive too many reports from Avira, this is not good.

Reasons for switching to Avira Antivirus for Endpoint

Norton Antivirus was blocking the Windows Vista that I had at that time and was making the Windows Vista very slow.

Ibrahim

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Avira is a powerful choice in terms of functionality

The overall experience was OK. The software did its part in terms of protecting my device but I think it can be done with less price.

Pros

The detection rate was great The impact on computer resources was fair Software deployment was fairly easy

Cons

The price should be reconsidered The fact that on the website in the premium product the customer is stuck with 5 users and can not buy just for 1 user The user interface can be slightly made better

Reasons for choosing Avira Antivirus for Endpoint

I have used other products on other devices and I believe that using the same security software in every single device in the household might leave the entire network exposed to a certain vulnerability but with different software, this probability is less.

Guillermo

Lightweight on resources, heavy on features and effectivity.

Better than some of the biggest names on AV solutions.

Pros

Avira is easily one of the lightest end point protection solutions available, it has a really small memory footprint and low processor cycle demand. Updates work flawlessly. Catches malicious traffic on the endpoint's network ports.

Cons

Zero day attack protection could be improved by using some AI based detection of malicious activity both on the network and while monitoring files, to prevent ransomware damage.

Pablo

cumple y es veloz

Muy buena aun lo tengo instalado en mi notebook personal

Pros

Es veloz y cumple para todos los requerimientos de un antivirus hogareño e incluso empresarial por sus múltiples características

Cons

Si bien es veloz al encender todos los módulos consume demasiados recursos, por otra parte, como la mayoría de los antivirus, hay bastante diferencia entre la versión paga y la gratuita, yo he utilizado la versión gratuita

Me lo recomendaron

Randall

Industry: Defense & Space

One of the best free virus protection out there

Pros

Avira is a very lightweight yet powerful antivirus programs out there, not to mention that it's free. I've used this on my laptop and it protected me well. I discovered it when I was searching for low cost options and Avira showed up as one of the best ones out there. I've never had any issues with it, and it had actually flagged malicious files a few times so I know it works. It doesn't hog up resources on the system, hence I opted to use this on one of my weaker machines. It has an easy to use interface and is visually appealing.

Cons

You probably get what you pay for. Although Avira is great for what it does, it may not be as great as some of the more popular software. The free version of the tool has ads that in my opinion popup frequently enough to be annoying, but the paid version gets rid of that.

Ovadias

They installed it in my work to eliminate viruses

The benefits are many among which are to be a free software has options for quarantine, deletion, deny access ... and more clearly than many antivirus for example the avas and panda.It is easy to use therefore takes little time in use it consumes few resources of the team with which I can install more than one antivirus.

Pros

The software is easy to use, it protects a large amount of viruses, the scanning time is very fast and it does not slow down the computer. It scans the memories and pendrive very well and is one of the best on the market. Besides being free, we only have to download it from the internet

Cons

In my experience I can say that it has given me some problems with the Crow browser and it does not have a good support, that is, online help to solve them. As for email I can say that it is not very efficient since you have to download the files so that they can be analyzed, I have installed on my personal computer the antivirus and avira avas and there are some infected files from the email that Avira did not detect and the avas si

Great antivirus, but much popups

Overall it is a valid tool for PC protection, at least for normal use. I personally have never had problems even if I use the free version so I recommend it.

Pros

Avira's performance is quite high. is a free software with a free version but it is very clear, simple to use and with a graphics pretty nice (basic) but could do better. threat analysis is quick and allows you to use other applications simultaneously (not too many, otherwise it goes crazy). I installed it on my personal computer and I never had any problems with viruses.the paid version offers more complete protection and the best thing is that pop-up ads disappear.

Cons

I can not say that avira has flaws. now I use the free version and I like it. if there were no popups it would be better, but it is the price to pay to take advantage of the free version.

Abhishek