Browse Kaspersky Endpoint Security Reviews

Fiona from Angelic Beauty

The Easiest Antivirus Software I've Ever Used

Since my IT Guy suggested to me to install Kaspersky Endpoint Security, I have not looked back. The amount of security you get from this software definitely outweighs the cost. It is reliable and has worked very well for me to date.

Pros

I have been using Kaspersky since 2010 and I would never think of changing to anything else. Because I work online so much, I have a real peace of mind that I will not get attacked by any virus or malware. It works quietly in the background, scanning for any potential threats while not disturbing me with what I am doing, and if any threats are found, it shuts it down immediately. When I connect a USB or any portable device into my laptop, it quietly scans for any threats in the background. I find it very easy to renew the license every year. It's quick and simple.

Cons

Apart from it requiring a sizeable chunk of disk space, I have no issues with it.

Reasons for Switching to Kaspersky Endpoint Security

I found that with AVG being a free antivirus that anyone can download from the internet, that it had become saturated and not providing the protection that I needed.

Giovanni from Banco General

One of the best antivirus you can find

It is a very useful antivirus and during the time I used it, it perfectly protected my computers and its cost was always within what I was willing to pay.

Pros

It is a great antivirus that is compatible with almost any device, it has a very updated virus and malware database, just connecting an infected device or entering a dangerous website alerts us and blocks the threat before it can infect the machine. Its licensing cost is very affordable and one of the most competitive on the market.

Cons

One of the problems of this software is when it is running it consumes more than 30% of the resources of a machine, this if your machine is not very powerful leaves you with limited resources to work.

Reasons for Choosing Kaspersky Endpoint Security

In the moment for the price it was offered by Kaspersky was better.

Reasons for Switching to Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Very bad experience with the previous software, this software don't protect the equipment at all.

Oushana Vajirapani from BrandM Apparel Dominican republic

Kaspersky Endpoint made life easy

for past 3 years this product doing a vital roll in my network with 200+ users and keeping the things secure and getting the updates automatically.

Pros

This product is lightweight and have the ability of controlling a big domain network with the simple single host. there is no need to buy additional high end server as a antivirus server. this application can be easily managed by a normal PC. and even its not using lot of user PC recourses and not a memory hungry application. it saliently keep the things going smoothly and keeping the network secure. The web protection and device access control is really capable of keeping the things as the IT need.

Cons

didn't see any drawback in this application. i am using this for last 3 years for my network and never got any bad comment or any complaint about Kaspersky.

Reasons for Switching to Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Endpoint Security with Exploit management and ATP ( Advance Threat Prevention ) Trojan detection including ransomware , web control including categories

Rajesh from Supreme Technologies

Review for Kaspersky Endpoint Security

This Kaspersky endpoint security must improve visual design and updating virus database.

Pros

This Kaspersky Endpoint security is better endpoint security than others. They give better support and help.

Cons

This Kaspersky endpoint security give more options in finding vulnerable attacks from the outside of enterprise server.

For Testing

siyabonga from Self employed

a computer antivirus

This software I highly recommend it since I use two and laptops for the business since I do a lot of work online with it's security function you feel secured against online attacks so I high recommend this software.

Pros

It's latest antivirus software is very good in protection against all powerful viruses that may crash the laptop or desktop .the network security is also good by protecting you online against hackers who install Trojan viruses and other malware viruses from phishing your information online

Cons

When you buy this software it lasts for 12 months and you have to buy another latest version of the software even though it's expensive to buy another new software it's a must for computer protection

Reasons for Switching to Kaspersky Endpoint Security

The Kaspersky antivirus is much more powerful than avg looking at it's performance on the computer

Tom from INS

Industry: Chemicals

Kaspersky Endpoint Security quickly detects threats

I have been using Kaspersky Endpoint Security software for several years. During this time, he saved me several times from infection with the virus .

Pros

The software is easy to configure and use. Detects threats quickly.

Cons

While using the software, I did not notice any problems .

Reasons for Choosing Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Kaspersky Endpoint Security was the most functional.

Thayller from Vilas Boas Accounting

Kaspersky Review

Overall, Kaspersky is one of the best virus protectors I have ever used. It is a bit more expensive than some competing software, but I believe it has a superior protection system.

Pros

We use this software in the company as a protection system for our entire accounting network. Besides being an excellent virus protector, Kaspersky has an intelligent system for recognizing dangerous sites and blocking suspicious files, which makes our entire accounting network safe, protecting us from viruses and data leaks from our clients.

Cons

Since Kaspersky is security software, it blocks some types of sites that you need to browse. For example, in our accounting company we need to access some Federal Government sites and it blocks them. However, the mechanism for releasing these sites is a bit confusing, I think Kaspersky could make it easier to handle the software in this regard.

Thomas from Beamstyle Limited

Great software, good protection, light on the PC. A bit too many warnings.

I still think it's the best choice out of other similar products. It has done a great job and balance on the software.

Pros

Performance was great, and does not eat up CPU or memory on my computer. Lots of ways to configure which to enable and which to disable. I can even disable marketing features, that prompt me to upgrade etc.

Cons

Making every change requires some sort of administrative prompt. And with this prompt, if I'm remoting in using TeamViewer, I get stuck and cannot further operating my computer until I physically operating my computer. Also, sometimes it gets quite annoying when I try to open a trusted website, and it prompts some sort of warning for me. And even if I add it to exclusion, it will still prompt me next time. A bug I guess? Recently, it even prompts me for new WiFi hotspots, which is even more annoying. I can see it was trying to protect me, but it's a bit too much I feel.

Reasons for Switching to Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Ads, eating up CPU / Memory and affecting performance.

Romesh from Union Bank of Colombo PLC

Review on Kaspersky Endpoint Security - 2021 Update

Kaspersky Endpoint Security comes with full scope of advance tools such as Host intrusion prevention, encryption, Vulnerability management and patching, application whitelisting etc. Single application can control almost all the security components in the endpoint.

Pros

The most loved feature is Application whitelisting option. This feature helps you to set which applications can be run and which applications cannot be run in the endpoint. We have enabled this feature in our ATMs to enhance security and it just works fine.

Cons

If Kaspersky has a endpoint DLP application that could be installed wit Endpoint security, Kaspersky will be unbeatable.

Reasons for Choosing Kaspersky Endpoint Security

The features that Kaspersky had set Kaspersky ahead of the game. Specially out of network policies can be configured and slave servers can be installed in windows client OSs.

My thoughts about Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Kaspersky Endpoint Security combines centralized application, management, and control across all devices connected to the corporate network and reliable protection against cyber threats. With advanced features such as Mobile Device Management, System Management, and Endpoint Encryption, IT administrators can easily identify vulnerabilities, inventory, and create and deploy security policies to prevent data loss and theft.

Pros

The 30% reduction in the deployment package of Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows SP1 and the integration of the endpoint encryption module greatly reduced network traffic during the application and accelerated installation and management processes.

Cons

My thoughts always are positive related to this program and I am pleased to use that. But I think the admin console could be better because sometimes the options are not easily found.

Reasons for Switching to Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Actually I used Eset endpoint security 4 or 5 years ago. But my computer worked very poorly. Then became clear that the reason for this is Eset endpoint security. That's why now I use Kaspersky Endpoint Security.

Sajith from Union Bank

Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Kaspersky Endpoint Security is is very efficient and user-friendly application and it will protect your entire organization by using advance security methods. KAS is saving our time and money. And also it will free our self from hassle

Pros

Kaspersky Endpoint Security can mange all end point by centrally. And also we can manage end point software installation too such as WSUS

Cons

Kaspersky DLP function need to be improve

Reasons for Choosing Kaspersky Endpoint Security

I have past experience with KAS and Kaspersky is the most efficient endpoint security platform to our business

Tatevik from MyDeepNet LLC

Golden standard for me

Very pleased, I'm going to use this as my antivirus software on daily basis and recommend to people who ask.

Pros

For me this by fast the most comprehensive tool for information security out of many that I've tried (both paid and free-trials). This helped me to get rid of a virus that impacted my USB device. Also I think it helped to prevent more threats from web, thanks to the prompt scans and harmful activity checks. It also provided easy user friendly interface for me not information security person to understand what's going on and how my PC is protected. Overall, good quality tool I'll recommend and will use myself on daily basis.

Cons

Sometimes it was hanging during a scan especially while scanning my work related folders that contain many small files, no issues other than that.

Reasons for Choosing Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Stability, ease of use and functionality.

Reasons for Switching to Kaspersky Endpoint Security

I was trying multiple solutions to find the best one.

Ilia from Tech Data Australia & New Zealand

Antivirus for personal use.

Pros

I originally purchase this software for use in the home. The license allowed me to register 3 devices which was super handy as it meant that I could secure my parents' laptops as well. The price at the time was reasonable and the renewal process was straight forward. Outside of that the solution was pretty easy to use and install.

Cons

I had no issues in using this software and was happy to recommend it to my friends.

Reasons for Choosing Kaspersky Endpoint Security

It was the more cost effective option and allowed me to secure multiple devices under the same license.

Nazim from Nef

my hero against viruses

no extra server or software distribution costs. It resides in the cloud environment. Protection for all devices with free mobile device security

Pros

fast, effective, almost all viruses can be detected. constant updates are coming. reliable.

Cons

Sometimes it wants to update when I don't expect it. warning window opens very suddenly.

Reasons for Switching to Kaspersky Endpoint Security

scanning was very slow. My working time was negatively affected as there were scans that took too long.

Alain Jove from Sales Retention Services

The Endpoint Security you need

Overall, using Kaspersky allows me to work online knowing that my device is protected and monitored properly. Although I've experienced a few false positives but it is just a minor thing compared to the overall performance of this anti virus products.

Pros

Although it may sound like overkill using this product in tandem with Kaspersky Password Manager, it has different functionalities that you might want to take a closer look. The latter is intended for passwords to be locked safely in place and this one is for the big chunk of managing networks, internet activity, email intrusions, and more. I like this a lot because as I have a lot of internet activity and I don't want some spyware taking a peek at it, or some ransomware asking me to upgrade and presents me a list of 'issues' in my computer that I need updating. With Kaspersky, I didn't get any messages for RAM upgrade, or for purportedly 'registry issues'. I was also able to avoid sudden pop ups from my supposed internet provider telling me that I was a lucky subscriber chosen to qualify for a mobile phone reward, which was very annoying but was also convincing as it shows a seemingly legit message. In addition, I don't need any browser extension to block unwanted websites because the product takes care of that. Network wise, it monitors it properly and efficiently, as well as keeping it safe from potential virus downloads and dangerous email attachments. It's great also with sandbox setup, and works silently in the background when playing online games.

Cons

Installing new software can be a bit tricky as sometimes it tags certain components as potential threats especially from compressed files like zip and rar, although I haven't experienced it in .7-zip formats. What I do if I'm confident that the software isn't a threat is go offline and disable it so that my installation runs smoothly, because even though it won't detect any threats for some reason it just slows down the installation process. It is also strict with its default heuristic settings that you need to adjust it a bit. I also noticed it is very high in RAM usage and don't suggest installing it on older PCs.

Complete End point antivirus anti malware and more

We manage 350 endpoints with several configurations and interactions with software Only one resource dedicate 1h a day in administration an control I think it's a really good solution, costs can be reduced Considering the few time necessary on management

Pros

Kes has a complete centralized dashbord in order to manage the endpoint with different configuration created by templates and integrate to AD The suite can also encrypt, block USB and external driver, firewall and more. It's really a complete and fully managed solution all on primise

Cons

Price isn't so affordable on few numbers, starting from 100 user must be the breakeven

Reasons for Choosing Kaspersky Endpoint Security

On premise solution and rating

2016

Ihab from GUC

Kaspersky for Enterprise 2000+ endpoints

Personally i was using Kaspersky Antivirus since 2006, it always protected my computers from viruses/Trojans when other AV software failed. one of the best decisions i took is to deploy Kaspersky products in our University's computers. for more than 12 years me and my team have continuously experienced their developments, new features and improvements.

Pros

I personally consider Kaspersky Endpoint security as a market leader, i evaluated different products but none of them was even close. one of the things i like about Kaspersky is their AV signatures. they release an update almost every hour , their labs are so dedicated and they really know what they are doing. Also there new KSN network is amazing, it helps a lot on discovering zero day attacks. i am lucky to say that the latest Ransomware attacks couldn't reach out computers thanks to their intelligent scanning and continuous updates. If you want to secure a large environment with thousands of desktops, you must try Kaspersky.

Cons

One issue that i don't like about most modern Antivirus software especially Kaspersky is that they consume a lot of memory and computer resources. most of our users with old/legacy desktops had encountered slow performance. however, if you are using new hardware like Intel i7 or i9 and at least 8GB memory you should be okay.

Reasons for Switching to Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Our computers was infected with "Welchia" and "Blaster" viruses. Symantec couldn't detect it while F-prot and early versions of Kaspersky was able to detect the viruses. we decided at that time to change our Antivirus product but it took sometime.

Rashid from Nine Technology

Workstation security with additional admin features

KES used by my organization many years, because it is cost effective, known how to set up by admins and never missed viruses.

Pros

This advanced security software - Kaspersky Endpoint Security, developed for workstation has many advantages: Centralized deployment from AD politics, remoteregistry, local installing, E-mail delivery of pre-prepared installation pockets (politics, modes, settings). Inventory in computers: hardware, software, updates. Integrated convenient WSUS server with additional feature - updates of installed 3d party software. Workstation control: bandwidth, peripheral hardware, web, software and others Compatibility with sandbox KATA, one more solution by Kaspersky Lab for creating complex security in infrastructure.

Cons

If you do not want to have a troubles with loss of data, connection with servers, power loss, proper lan work - before installing, must to read and learn instruction - CP course, because KES; KSC; KES agent software has many incompatibilities with targeted operating sistems, databases, internal versions of listed software above.

Reasons for Choosing Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Suitable price and advantages for administrators

Matthew from PBS Systems

Kaspersky - The feeling of being secure

Overall its been smooth sailing using the product and knowing it's doing it's job in the background allows us to go through our days a bit more securely and have that piece of mind. While it might not be the greatest visual product, that is my opinion alone and honestly, not really a huge deal in this type of software.

Pros

The software and tools that have been developed have a good feel to them, easy to use and for the most part does exactly what we need it to do. I feel comfortable and secure knowing the software is in place and does a good over job in cyber and computer security. There is also a great support team from my understanding as noted from an IT member in our organization, always an added bonus.

Cons

At times it can feel a little outdated or clunky from screen to screen or the method in which you are using. That however should not take away from the overall job the software does and the feeling of safety and security. The software it self could use a bit of a refresh for screen imagery and button locations to make it more visually appearing.

Reasons for Choosing Kaspersky Endpoint Security

The overall base program was what we needed and along with the type of protections and checks that the program does matched a level of protection we take in our products.

Gabriella from GABResources

Industry: Mining & Metals

Robust tools!

I recommend Kaspersky but more specifically to someone who has excess computing power and with a relatively high-performance processor or to anyone who does not mind reduced computing performance.

Pros

Kaspersky does a really good job, it has robust tools. I like its scan and web protection features. The scan feature is really good, I like how after running a full scan I get a report on all files that have something wrong with them, and then in the settings section, I can have a look at which files are "infected" and then choose if I want them removed or not. This way I can make sure that I do not unawarely lose files to the sandbox. Kaspersky's web protection is very robust it blocks all malicious websites and blocks any attempt to download spyware onto my machine. The nice part is it gives me a pop-up to verify if I would like to block or allow the download of the potentially harmful programs.

Cons

I like Kaspersky it works well but it's very resource-intensive, I have found myself having to exit Kaspersky to free up computing resources, although this is not too much of a problem for me because I have a second anti-virus installed. After installing Kaspersky I found that my machine is lagging and my web browser is crashing a bit more often. I have had Kaspersky on a Celeron 4GB machine and it was not pleasant, I had to wait several minutes to have everything working after starting up. Kaspersky works well but it would be nice if it was not as resource intensive.

Zain from Civil Aviation Authority

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Kaspersky Endpoint Security-Best Guard for your data security

You always do well when you are satisfied with the security of your information. I am personally very satisfied with Kaspersky and recommend this to all, who are still playing with viruses. Switch to Kaspersky and save your both valuable assets, time, and data.

Pros

We always remain threatened by hackers and other data security challenges. The use of powerful antivirus protection is necessary. Kaspersky is one of the best solutions for these threats. It provides flawless data security and makes your data more secure. We have implemented Kaspersky in our offices and it prohibits suspicious site visits as well as attacks of viruses and malware. We are more independent in data handling now. Before using Kaspersky, we lost our precious data so many times by applying infected USB, but now Kaspersky guarantees that no infected external device will harm our data. It actually looks at your all activities whether your system is at risk or not. It's a complete package to safeguard your system. We are thankful to Kaspersky now to provide us such an awesome platform to secure our information.

Cons

You have to keep a backup for your data every time because sometimes Kaspersky indicates the threats and automatically removes the infected file, we will lose data if there will be no backup. It warns us to avoid the visit of some suspicious site, but without letting us know why the access is denied. It is a little bit costly software, but works good and balance this cost by providing amazing data security.

André from Hexis Científica Ltda.

Industry: Chemicals

Ease to use and implement

Awesome experience, I really recommend that for medium/large companies, it is easy to manage, and if you do not have a environment to deploy softwares and updates, you can use it without problems, it is a very complete and robust solution, with a very good price.

Pros

It is one of the best antivirus of the world, the virus database is huge, and the price, at least on south america, is the best compared to the concurrence. Therefore, the administration tools of Kaspersky is pretty impressive, we even have a deployment tool and you can use the console to deploy your servers and computers updates, it acts like a WSUS.

Cons

Sometimes it is failing without gave you logs, and when you have it, the understand is not so easy, also the status of computers managed takes some time to get updated (to be sincere, it is not a big problem).

Reasons for Choosing Kaspersky Endpoint Security

The price, and what were offered on the package.

Company decisions.

Jeffrey from Hilltop Consultants

One of the top AV on the market

Pros

I have had many great experiences with Kaspersky being pro active, catching the newest and baddest viruses, and cleaning the computer well. Does not take a lot of resources while scanning, usually, so end users will not necessarily feel the affects.

Cons

Have not had a whole lot. Only issue I ever had was with licenses renewing properly, but a repair on the program usually will free that up.

Reasons for Switching to Kaspersky Endpoint Security

McAfee would be a giant resource hog on any scans.

MICHEL from IFOOD

The best antivirus I know.

In general, I had no problems with the software, on the contrary, I usually say that this was the solution to my problems. It really was the best I've ever used.

Pros

Software with simple and clear interface bringing a good user experience for both beginners and advanced users. Particularly I feel more relaxed because I see that he has been operating satisfactorily in the security requirement.

Cons

There is only one point where I see a certain vulnerability in the system, that when scanning for threats it ignores some directories and files.

Reasons for Switching to Kaspersky Endpoint Security

I saw several vulnerabilities in Avast, As in many scans to find viruses but not being able to exterminate it, apart from the fact that several accessed networks ended up infecting my computer which does not happen with Kaspersky that has specialized monitoring in tracking networks and susa vulnerabilities.

Nebojsa from American School of Brasilia

Antivirus protection

I like this software, as it has saved many situations during the attacks.

Pros

The protection shields the OS and makes it more robust that is natively is. I like the updates system that is very automated within the network clients.

Cons

Sometimes this software can make your system slower and "heavy".

Reasons for Choosing Kaspersky Endpoint Security

This product is more robust and has more success in it primary role.

Muhammad Ashhar from Avanza Solutions

Best anti virus for a big enterprise

It's recommened by me, if you can afford, go for it, it is not just an antivirus.

Pros

Following are the features which I like: - You can set different policies to any pc throughout the network. - Simple interface with lots of controls like you can disable/enable usb, camera or any setting or device. - A very good network monitor

Cons

Altough there is nothing bad I found, but installation process could be a little easier, it asks too many questions. Also, it is very expensive and any small company may find it heavy on pocket.

Marsha from eGov Jamaica Ltd.

Industry: Government Relations

For me Kaspersky has always had the highest detection rate and a lightweight antivirus software.

For me Kaspersky has always had the highest detection rate as a lightweight antivirus software. I like using Symantec and Avira of course but Kaspersky definitely score high. I highly value security on antivirus so the endpoint security serves the right balance for me. Why is it necessary to choose a paid antivirus such as the End point security package, simply put hardly any free softwares provide all of web protection, malware protection, mail protection etc. Fact is this one will keep you safe both on the internet and off it I like this.

Pros

Cons

Well one of the only issue I have is that it is slightly heavier on disk usage than some of the free solutions. It is a bit pricier than other software and this maybe an issue for some people. This may be an issue now that the free solutions have been proven to be performing just as well in most aspects as a paid solution

Michael from MKM Thunderbird

Kaspersky Trusted Total Security

I have used Kaspersky for a while now, for over 10 years and I have never changed since the time I found this software. I am willing to pay for it because the software is reliable and has worked well for me.

Pros

Kaspersky software is reliable and gives me confidence using my computer that I am protected from all viruses and unwanted intruders whilst surfing on the internet. It works well and in the background and I don't have to worry about anything once I have Kaspersky on my laptop.

Cons

There is nothing that I can think of that I don't like about Kaspersky software.

Reasons for Choosing Kaspersky Endpoint Security

The value for money due to the functionality that Kaspersky has over the other products.

Reasons for Switching to Kaspersky Endpoint Security

I found Kaspersky to be worthy of my money due to the functionalities embedded in this software, it just worked for me and I am happy with it.

Ramon from Digisaúde

Powerful protection

I'm feel very protected using Kaspersky as my antivirus.

Pros

Kaspersky is one of the best antivirus aplications. I'm use this at my work and at my home computer.

Cons

The HTTPS scan is intrusive, showing me warnings to accept or decline at much hosts. I'm always deactivate this function after instalation.

Reasons for Switching to Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Kaspersky has a better security engine.

Abinadi from Akamai Technologies

Amazing Security by Kaspersky Endpoint Security

I used the product for my working machine and it was really great overall. I love the console and details from the updates.

Pros

Kaspersky Endpoint Security is simply one of the security endpoints available in the market today. After following its evolution through the years it's now one to the top competitors for security product and you will make the right desition if you chose it

Cons

When looking into secuirty product you need to appreciate the effectiveness of signatures and the frequency as well. you will get frequent enough updates however I would like to see more frequent ones

Reasons for Choosing Kaspersky Endpoint Security

It has the right combination between quality and price and its a company that is constantly growing and competing for tops spots in the security landscape

Reasons for Switching to Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Protection and security features mainly

Why don't more people use this? Oh, that's why...

Kaspersky left me very satisfied when installing it on my secondary business computer. It's low CPU usage and heavyweight protection were a formidable tool protecting me from malice, however it's not my first choice.

Pros

Kaspersky security offers an up-to-date catalogue of software protection that gives you peace of mind even when browsing not-so trusted websites. It's monitoring tools also allow you to keep an eye on if someone is using your business laptop for other means. Kaspersky used less CPU power compared to most of its competitors.

Cons

Free options such as AVG are more widely adopted, and seem to have a broader reach of knowledge on which websites are untrustworthy and more protection to newer forms of malware.

Reasons for Switching to Kaspersky Endpoint Security

I had a promotional offer available.

Abel from Smart robotics

The best antivirus there is!

I trust Kaspersky for protecting my laptop and my devices. It has done its job for the past many years and I believe it to continue its work.

Pros

The software just creates magic 'on its own'. It requires minimal supervisations. It just automatically scans the plugged devices and the downloaded files to immediately notify alerts. The best part is that it doesn't show those crazy popups that hangs the computer and just annoys everyone

Cons

There is nothing much not to like. Maybe they could make the installation process easier. It is also quite hard to find the settings of this software. They could work on its accessibility.

Reasons for Switching to Kaspersky Endpoint Security

The popups which arise from the window just lags the whole computer. The scanning takes a lot of time and sometimes gets stuck

Kaspersky is decent protection that won't slow down your computer

Kaspersky protects my computers without slowing them down. I am confident that I will remain virus free with this software installed.

Pros

This AV is rated among the top 5, and frequently battles for the #1 spot with Bit Defender. It's really easy to manage the devices that you are able to protect with your licenses. It's also easy to transfer licenses from one computer to another. It has many features and rivals Bit Defender for it's active heuristic virus protection. It does a good job against ransomware in general, and is quick to update virus definitions when there is a new virus out there. Kaspersky also has a great research team, and they are in the news many times for initial discovery of new viruses.

Cons

Sometimes, Kaspersky doesn't like a certain part of a webpage which is mainstream and considered safe by other antiviruses. You need to select that it's okay to view that part of the page, but the problem is that if you get in the habit of doing that, then you might allow a page that in fact is not safe. So, the biggest con then would be it's a bit overzealous. Sometimes, it's better to have too much security than not enough, but if you are clicking past it and allowing it anyway, it becomes habitual and actually becomes less secure.

Agenor from FEMSA Logística / Global TI

Safety exists only when you're not aware of what is protecting you

Trying to install and manage any software in thousands of endpoints, located in different and connected sites, is a challenge. Kaspersky Endpoint Security offers you the ability to do that with low impact for users, computers and network resources. Corporate users won't even know that it's there, how it’s configured and what is secure or not to do, they only have to take care of their business.

Pros

Kaspersky Security Network (KSN) is a cloud database with the reputation of millions of applications and websites and is improved by each user issues. e. g. An infection that occurs anywhere on the planet, can be quickly prevented in other places after the information is stored in KSN. Policy settings offer a powerful tool to segregate different kind of users and computer resources. Policies can be easily and quickly installed and changed if you have an issue, and need to reduce the effect or improve security. The corporate license price is very competitive considering the great number of features and aggregated value.

Cons

Heuristic Analysis and System Watcher use a lot of CPU resources and sometimes can cause Excel, Word or Windows to crash, leaving users unsatisfied. Some updates need to be deployed and managed, instead of being automatically applied by the installed version.

GOPI from Park Place Technologies

Best antivirus out there

In the business wise, administration of kaspersky is done by the admins and you can manage 100s of computer from one server.

Pros

This antivirus software comes with network security, so if there is someone trying to tap into your network it will notify you and block them.

Cons

scanning the machine for threats will take long and slow down your machine. so basically u need to leave you machine alone for sometime.

cheaper licensing

cheaper license

Zaza from MagtiCom

Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Good antivirus, but on some PC-s it is very slow. Hight price.

Pros

Good server side. Very useful interface. Easy management.

Cons

Hight load on old PC hardware. Slow performance on client side.

Reasons for Choosing Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Interesting product. But expencive.

Reasons for Switching to Kaspersky Endpoint Security

We try different product.

Best Antivirus in the Market

Considering all the antivirus protection softwares I've used, I believe it's the best, as I've never had any problems with it and it gives me a sense of safety and protection.

Pros

It provides the best antivirus security you can find. That's basically all you need in a software like this. It's constantly updating and scanning, making you feel secure. You can buy the license for a discounted price if you need it for several computers. It has a "Safe money" feature that allows you to safely do online purcharses or transactions on your browser.

Cons

The software interface is not the best and it can be confusing at times to find exactly what you want. It can also make your computer a bit slower, especially if it's running a lengthy scan.

Faheem from Softronix (Pvt) Ltd.

I am not worries about malware or viruses at all.

I am using Kaspersky on 4 of my devices and happy to keep using it. Planning to try its Password Manager now.

Pros

I like the easy setup, the default security settings, and the frequent definition updates. It's very lightweight and doesn't put a load on your windows.

Cons

It has a hotspot shield which becomes annoying some times. I don't use it and don't want to buy it but they try to sell it all the time. Setting up custom firewall rules is not easy to use, especially for a non IT person it very difficult to find and set up custom rules.

Reasons for Switching to Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Before Kaspersky, I have been using ZoneAlarm that had a good firewall and easy to custom options. However, ZoneAlarm used to slow down my computer most of the time.

Review for Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Pros

Internet security, file system security, automatic updates, automatic scanning for usb drives

Cons

No banking security feature Firewall should be more stronger.

Their customer service and their deal for 1500+ computers is affordable for us

Mckenzie from Infosys

Kaspersky

Really impressed with the features and simple user interactive design that let's me know what is happening and the stats are making my life more simple

Pros

The most like feature according to me was the strong key vault that helps me save critical credentials like banks, secure websites and payment sites. This really gives a peace of mind. The way Kaspersky also keeps me warned of phishing site and also proactively blocking adhoc website loading that may make my system vulnerable is a commendable feature.

Cons

Sometimes I did feel that the antivirus is very heady and slow up my boot up. But I do understand it is all for good to keep my system and data safe. Better safe than sorry

F from Information Technology & Services Management Consultant

The best Antivirus and security software in the world

I have deployed numerous Antivirus and security software solutions over the years including Norton, McAfee, Panda, and Kaspersky. Of all the deployments I have done, Kaspersky Endpoint Security takes the cake in every aspect. It's solid performance, thorough antivirus engine, and extremely frequent updates (hourly) are unrivaled. The end result is a complete and comprehensive protection from viruses and malware for your computers and devices. When I was allowed to make a recommendation, I always recommended Kaspersky Endpoint Security and my clients always loved it after using it. I have deployed Kaspersky Endpoint Security to small and large business including some mission critical DoD contractors who cannot afford a single security incident due to viruses or malware. With Kaspersky, I always left with confidence. Kaspersky Endpoint Security comes in 3 flavors: Cloud (for personal or small businesses without and IT department onsite), Select which offers a little more control such as application control, and Advanced which includes systems management and encryption.

Pros

Superior virus and malware detection rate, hourly updates, extremely fast scans, low CPU and RAM consumption, small footprint, thorough analysis of unknown threat types, great support services and response time.

Cons

None I can think of.

Apeksha from REGAL CALIBRE UK LIMITED

Undoubtadly the best Antivirus system available in the market today

We are using kaspersky as our antivirus solution provider for ling time now. Upgrades are avaialble regularly for better protection.

Pros

Kaspersky is the best antivirus software avaialable in the market so far. Best thing abour Kaspersky is that it does not sow down the speed of the PC. It is very essential since I am using a lot of high end design applications such as illustrator and coral draw, PC should be working in maximum capacity for those apps. So far kaspersky has not let me down in this. furthermore it provides a great security against antivirus and malware through internet.

Cons

Only bad thing about kaspersky is it's high price. When they are antivirus available free in internet, kaspersky charges a very higher rate for just 3 subscriptions.

Reasons for Switching to Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Kaspersky is much more advanced and doest not eat my RAM.

James from Magnum Venus Products

Industry: Machinery

Kaspersky is an easy to deploy and easy to manage antivirus.

I have used Kaspersky Endpoint for several years. I have tested several aspects with tools made to simulate intrusive malware or ransomware, and it shuts down the “bad” software every time. It has stopped several real threats in my environment as well.

Pros

The ease of deployment of the Kaspersky Endpoint client really makes it stand out. If you choose to let your Kaspersky Server scan for new clients or import from Active Directory, it’s as easy as selecting the clients by name and in 2 clicks they’re being protected.

Cons

At first glance the cost is offputting, however you will quickly understand why after seeing the features included.

Reasons for Switching to Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Symantec was not easy to manage.

Zuhairah from Shopee

Protect me form digital threat

Pros

Kaspersky Endpoint is very good in eliminating threat to my computer online activities, as it not only scanning for viruses on my local disk, but also will analyzing my internet activities and will warn me for website that deem suspicious and giving suggestion how to exploring the internet the safe way.

Cons

There are tons of feature or tools on the dashboard that i don't thing i will be able to explore it all. All the feature are making this software keep on scanning my computer, thus making it consuming quite a large of my RAM resource and it will slowing down the software that i use for my work.

Kaspersky Endpoint Security: the Mr. antivirus

Overall it is an excellent security tool. Protects your PC from any kind of threat to perfection. I would improve the performance during the analysis process to make it leaner.

Pros

Was the first antivirus that I installed on my personal PC, as the license was included with the purchase of the PC. I must say that until the expiration date I used it a lot and every threat was immediately blocked along with the programs that were dangerous for the security of the PC. I consider it perhaps one of the main antiviruses. provides a truly complete protection.

Cons

The user interface is not the clearest, you need to know a little bit the system before finding what you need. The price is high, consequently it is aimed only at a specific targets, maybe for those who use the PC at a slightly higher level, which requires an adequate level of security and therefore more high. threat analysis takes a long time, and also interfere with the usability of the PC. in fact, it is slowed down by the analysis process and in order not to make it worse, it would be better not to overload the computer's capacity with other apps at the same time.

Richard from Reconnaissance Resources LLC

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Worth the money

It's caught several viruses and quarantined them so I feel that it's doing its job.

Pros

I like the secure window it opens up whenever I have to run banking transactions. It gives me an extra level of comfort knowing that it's being transmitted via a secure connection.

Cons

The only con I've come across is that whenever I'm in the secure connection mode, I can't access my wireless printer.

Reasons for Choosing Kaspersky Endpoint Security

I felt that the overall security protection it provided me was above and beyond what I was getting from Norton.

Jesenia from Independence University

It does it for me

My experience is limited though I'm constantly using it, because it's all automatic for me. That's just what I need when it comes to most software. It makes my life so much easier, especially when I'm at work.

Pros

I love how it takes care of everything for me, runs while I work and stops threats without me having to do anything. I've also heard great things from others where this stops ransomware and other problems.

Cons

I haven't noticed it slow the computer and haven't had viruses so I have nothing I don't like.

Reasons for Switching to Kaspersky Endpoint Security

I didn't like all the notifications or the way it worked. It felt too intrusive for my tastes.

Chathuranga from Bileeta

Your Data is your Life and Kaspersky will protect your life

I have deployed and used numerous antivirus and security solutions for not only my personal computer but also other leading companies as well. KS endpoint has been always dominant in all aspects. It's solid performances, UI easiness, continues updates and the level of the security kept it above the ladder always.

Pros

Exceptional virus and malware detection capabilities make KS endpoint is one of the best antivirus guard in the world. if there is one inflection detected, it would immediately communicated and prevented in other places. License prices are very competitive with all the amazing features. I have been using this for almost one and half years now and this experience with KS is always being better.

Cons

Scanning and system watcher might cause slowness of the computer and crash applications sometimes when you visit websites it gives a warning to enter in to it with own risk. with time it can be a habit and it might cause a serous issue to the data or the computer.

One of the best options for virus protection

For the period i used it, it was an excellent option for full PC protection, and one of few that I could safely recommend.

Pros

Kaspersky is a full package when it comes to virus protection, with its virus database updated frequently to provide the best protection. I've used the Web integration for a while and even purposefully targeted some website to see how it worked, and in tandem with browser, it worked quite nicely.

Cons

As with almost every anti malware software, it can be a problem once the resource use rises too high. Kaspersky is guilty of this as well, but it is at least manageable.

Jerome from Ghana Red Cross Society

Excellent Security Tool

In general it is the best security tool to protect your PC from threats. The tunning is efficient as well.

Pros

I have used a lot of security and antivirus software as far as I can remember. Panda, Norton and Avast but ever since I deployed Kaspersky, I have stopped searching for another choice or replacement of any kind. I find Kaspersky as very efficient and easy to use. Unlike other ones I have used, its very subtle when operating, scanning websites for Malware and suspicious sites. Kaspersky Endpoint Security does not bug you with too many pop ups or cause the computer to work slowly. It provides real time protection from malicious websites and infected removable drives which improves security for the office.

Cons

I have particularly no issue with Kaspersky Endpoint Security that I can not manage. Despite the fact that it uses quite a large amount of memory and disk space, my computer's hard disk size is 1 Terabyte so I could really care less about the space Kaspersky uses. Also we are a small organization so we can not afford the full version for all the computers at work because of the price of the software so we only have it on the computers that really need protection. I think it should be made more affordable.