All Malwarebytes for Business Reviews

Victor

Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Reviewed June 2020

Malwarebytes - The antivirus that we truly need

I have been using Malwarebytes for almost a decade. Since then, i have had no negative reviews for this wonderful tool. Since its first installation on one of my personal computers, i was able to realize the real benefits of this software, its highly sharp detection allowed me to get rid of threats that were not detected by other antiviruses considered as the best sellers on the market. For this reason, i did not hesitate to acquire the Malwarebytes premium license, which I have had since 2012. In this long journey with the software, i was able to realize all its capacity, its rapid detection and efficiency, in addition to the excellent blog and "malwarepedia" that is maintained in name of the company that manages the software, explaining the behavior of all types of known viruses and how they affect computers, thus helping to prevent machine infection. Its protection against any threat found on the internet is wonderful, together with its quick scan to detect any contaminated files that are connected to your machine, make Malwarebytes my number one tool to solve any problem related to scam attempts and fraud on the Internet. It is with great pleasure that I will continue to renew my license for this incredible software, which surprises me more and more with its capabilities and its assistance.

PROS

1 - Friendly interface. 2 - Extremely easy to use. 3 - Detects the most known types of malware found in everyday life, and other less known ones. 4 - Free version with several features. 5 - Different tools for different types of threats. 6 - One of the most reliable and trustworthy antivirus that i've ever used in my life. 7 - Very efficient threat detection.

CONS

1 - After the expiration of the premium version, the free version have fewer scans and lesser threats detections.

Reason for choosing Malwarebytes for Business

Faster detection, cheaper plans, more efficient and with a much more friendly interface.

Reasons for switching to Malwarebytes for Business

In comparison with Malwarebytes, the program had many flaws and was totally lacking, with the new antivirus (Malwarebytes), I feel totally protected.

Josh

Warehousing, 51-200 employees

Decent AV - Online Portal is Clunky

PROS

Malwarebytes was a solid option to add into our security stack. The deployment is easy, and it manages its own updates for the most part.

CONS

Starting actions in the web portal seems to kick them off into an invisible queue, and it’s hard to tell if a scan, update, etc is actually going to run. When devices come online, they often show as “last seen” when they’re online, but don’t actually take the opportunity to run scans, updates, etc.

Robert

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

MALWAREBYTES works well

PROS

We have always been happy with Malwarebytes it works well

CONS

This slows down our machines a lot more than Microsoft defender

Reasons for switching to Malwarebytes for Business

it works better and was recommended

Peter

Airlines/Aviation, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed November 2018

Anti-virus that complements other softwares

Positive and would recommend to those looking to invest in a robust and proven anti-virus software package.

PROS

If you’re looking for an anti-virus that can be installed alongside other anti-virus programmes Malwarebytes will allow this. From using the free trial I decided to continue with the paid version which speaks for itself. A relatively easy to use platform allows for quick or more in depth sweeps of your system to be performed. Whilst the homepage might seem somewhat cluttered, like anything, with use you’ll quickly be navigating around the software as if it was second nature. The initial sweep performed was very quick, and seemed to pick up a couple of items which were quickly contained. It did however flag a couple of legitimate software pacakages which it deemed as potentially unwanted software. This seemed like quite an aggresive sweep, but ultimately I was happy with the results. The one point to note, unlike some other anti-virus packages, Malwarebytes is relatively light to install and will not dominate a chunk of your hard drive. Malwarebytes doesnt focus on detecting static harmful files but instead monitors and blocks suspect movements. This real time tracking and blocking is what I want and this software helps provide me with a peace of mind that my files are secure.

CONS

The main disadvantage of Malwarebytes compared to key competitors is the cost. It is priced at a slight premium which may put some users off, however you have to weigh up the cost/ benefits. Secondly, compared to other platforms used, the interface can at times seem a little cluttered. This is overcome by BIG letters pointing you to the important functions, but once you’ve spent a few minutes looking through the platform, you’ll very quickly learn to navigate your way aroundx

Dylan

Logistics and Supply Chain, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2024

Malwarebytes Changed Our Companies Cyber Security Overnight

PROS

It's helped change our companies cyber security overnight, our systems were compromised more than I care to admit by staff members downloading and clicking on bad links. emails, etc. Malwarebytes has removed that headache by stopping the problem before it ever becomes a problem!

CONS

The implemention was easy however it took a lot of time to implement on a large variety of devices across our offices throughout the state.

Reasons for switching to Malwarebytes for Business

It was the most ineffective tool I've ever used, it in its own right is more of a malware than a tool. It did more in making things more inefficient than stopping attacks and malware from compromising our systems.

Ishara

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Best for security

PROS

Very good against ransomware attacks. Also the best way to remove malwares.

CONS

Monthly price is bit expensive for small companies.

Ricardo

Consumer Goods, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2024

Peace of mind for online work/business

PROS

It was easy to set up and light on my computer workload processes

CONS

Feels like not all the features are useful to me

Aline

Primary/Secondary Education, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2024

Product with high quality and efficiency

My experience is great, he always helps me with whatever I need.

PROS

Product effectiveness always protecting the computer

CONS

Short free period, should have more days

5,001-10,000 employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Almost essential in IT

A+ experience. Would recommend to anyone

PROS

Very easy to use and is great for finding things quickly and resolving effeciently

CONS

Pricing can be costly depending on how little / often you use it

Maor

Airlines/Aviation, 201-500 employees

MB review

GoodToo expensive- can be imporove

PROS

I like the visualityWorks fast and smooth

CONS

Too expensive as an EDR platformNeed to be more availvble to lower companies and mid Companies pricing value

Reasons for switching to Malwarebytes for Business

Better offerMore option to be use

diego

Food & Beverages, 201-500 employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

a powerfull antimalware

PROS

we use it in addiction to our antivirus, when I have some suspicious file or strange thinks that appens

CONS

we have no issue, we use the free version.. so no CONS for us

jeramie

Arts and Crafts, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Reviewed September 2023

I've used the home version and this did not disappoint!

PROS

It simply does what it needs to do without adding a bunch of extra features that bog down the computer or add unwanted steps to logging in. It scans for threats and when it finds them, it can eliminate them. It was especially good at malware and spam type issues. It's simple and not overly complicated

CONS

There a better more sophisticated protection systems out there. This one has its place. You just need to understand what you are getting and what you are trying to accomplish. For what it does its great, but it has limitations in overall cyber-security protection.

Herb

Construction, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed May 2024

Malwarebytes puts the byte on cyber security

PROS

Malwarebytes catches viruses and potential problems that other software detection program's miss.

CONS

There is little in this program that can be considered negative.

Ryan

Construction, 1,001-5,000 employees

Best IT Security platform

PROS

I have used other platforms for things like VPN protection and virus protection but this is easily the best one that I have used. Very seamless.

CONS

If I'm being honest, I would enjoy it more if it was free.

Justin

Entertainment, 1 employee

Reviewed January 2020

Say goodbye to malicious computer threats with Malwarebytes

Malwarebytes has provided me with a great, easy way to keep my computer running smoothly and quickly. I highly recommend the product.

PROS

The thing I like the most about Malwarebytes is that it is very simple and safe to use, from the new user to the seasoned programmer, Malwarebytes is the go-to tool for you.

CONS

What I find least appealing is the fact that the app is not always submitted to the same standards as other anti malware applications when it comes to handling "zero day" applications. This, however, should not dissuade anyone from using this great product.

Reason for choosing Malwarebytes for Business

Malwarebytes has never failed to fix any problem that I may encounter, so switching was never a real consideration.

Tibor

Entertainment, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2022

Malwarebytes the best all around virus and malware prevention app

Malwarebytes was always our choice over any other virus/malware detection app because it proved to outperform any other such apps, they were always up-to-date on the latest threats and often recognized and caught threats before many other virus checker program did, including Norton.

PROS

We tested several security apps for a couple of years running them side by side and Malwarebytes always came out on top, it was the first to catch anything, even detected many threats other programs would not. We truly recommend Malwarebytes to businesses as well as individuals as one of the best and most uptodate program. It was a realtime monitoring service which immediately catches any threats and quarantine it and alerts you about it, also gives you the option to keep it quarantined or delete it. They also have good tech support.

CONS

Although there is a free personal version it is a bit pricey for businesses.

Reason for choosing Malwarebytes for Business

Malwarebytes just proved to be a better overall app, we even ran other apps alongside it for a couple of years but Malwarebytes came out on top in most cases

mike

Military, 51-200 employees

Reviewed December 2020

Increasing Cybersecurity Defenses

Malwarebytes performs exactly as I expected. There was a minimal learning curve and the software updates automatically on regular basis. The layout of the dashboard makes it easy to interpret scan findings. I would recommend this platform to anyone who is looking to secure their computer.

PROS

Malwarebytes was extremely easy to download and install which is a major consideration for any IT Administrator. There is not much to configure, but the settings were intuitive and each workstation took only a few minutes to complete.

CONS

In the rare case where malware is found, but is unable to be removed, it would be nice to get some direction on additional alternatives. The scan displays the name and location of the file. A description link would be helpful. The way it works now I have to go to a search engine and figure that out myself.

Reason for choosing Malwarebytes for Business

I have used Malwarebytes before and found it to be a solid tool in defending against all forms of attacks. The software has a good reputation in the industry. The learning curve was negligible which was a factor in this decision.

Darryl

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Reviewed November 2019

Best bang for the buck

I've been using the software for only a few months. But since I've gotten, I've made a pitch to our organization to get rid of everything else and start using this on a more permanent basis.

PROS

The software is not as invasive like some of the others. You can continue to work while it runs in the background using minimal resources. This is a very good thing so your work process or what ever it is your working on isn't slowed down or completely freezes up. You can schedule a scan or manually activate it you think there may be a virus in your computer. These guys got it right. From scanning to removal its a very fast software and keeps you working at top levels.

CONS

I really couldn't find a con. Even when I thought there would be one when it comes to updating, nope. It automatically updates whenever its activated.

Reasons for switching to Malwarebytes for Business

I did some personal research on behalf of my organization to see if we would get the same/better results at a much cheaper price. So far its working out very well.

Amy