Browse Miradore Reviews

Paul from Castell Howell Foods Ltd

Industry: Wholesale

Couldn't live without it!

This software allows to to control our fleet of mobile devices and track them. We started off with the free version but soon went to the full paid solution because of the tracking facilities and enterprise management features.

Pros

Tracking facilities and enterprise management features are the "cant live without" elements for me.

Cons

The price is the only thing that I like least but again its value for money when you compare it with other products on the market.

Reasons for Choosing Miradore

Vodafone wasn't a patch on Miradore and far less user friendly.

Response from Miradore

Replied October 2021

Thank you for such a great review, Paul! We're glad you enjoy using Miradore. Best regards, Katja from Miradore

Christopher from Genie Computer Services

Miradore Review

Great product, great pricing and very easy to use

Pros

Free to use for most options. Easy to setup and manage mobile dives and policies

Cons

Have not run into any issues as of yet. Great Product

Reasons for Choosing Miradore

Pricing and ease of use and setup

Response from Miradore

Replied June 2019

Thank you, Chris, for providing this review. We're glad it's worked out well for you. Best, Miradore Team.

Jorge from Heuberger Motors

Works better than Workspace One!

Before I deployed Miradore I had a stack of iPhones on my desk that were either Activation locked or locked via personal passcodes, Miradore prevents both.

Pros

Very easy to administer. I can lockdown phones before deployment so users can't install unapproved Apps. It does not allow users to use their personal Apple ID's. The App tracks the phones location via GPS tracking. Finally, the App prevents Apple Activation Lock and clears any personal passcodes.

Cons

The only issue I have had is the GPS tracking was not as accurate as I needed at times.

Reasons for Choosing Miradore

Miradore is a fraction of the price and much better technical support.

Reasons for Switching to Miradore

I tried the Workspace One free trial but received no technical support during deployment. After the free trial they wanted to charge me thousands of dollars for deployment that I had already done by myself. Miradore is a fraction of the price and has the exact same functionality and GREAT technical support!

Response from Miradore

Replied October 2021

Thanks for such a great review, Jorge! We're glad that you're happy with Miradore and our technical support team. I've also shared your feedback about the GPS tracking with our product team. Best regards, Katja from Miradore

Tim from Alchemantic

Very frustrating support, poor BYOD Android implementation

We chose Miradore based on their marketing material and BYOD functionality. Our reality, at least for Android devices, has been very frustrating. We use Miradore to deploy and update custom Android and iOS software to our employees. iOS installation and functionality is satisfactory, but Miradore's tools fall well short of the mark on the Android side. The BYOD configuration process is very confusing to the end user. At the moment it requires a trained individual to walk the user through the process. We have one device where the app will not successfully configure itself, and provides no useful information as to why. Miradore support has been less than helpful. I've contacted them on 3 occasions, and each time gave up on the conversation because they challenged the facts I gave them. While they're the least expensive, the extra cost required to deploy the app, and the time spent arguing with support over the facts in my tickets do not make up for the discount. We are actively looking for a replacement.

Pros

It's the least expensive option for BYOD MDM

Cons

Installation and configuration of BYOD Android devices is poorly implemented, and rarely successful

Cost

Response from Miradore

Replied November 2021

Hi Tim, We're sorry to hear that your experience with Miradore did not go as expected. This doesn't sound like the service we aim to provide our customers. Device enrollment and management should be as easy as possible, and unfortunately, this time, we were unable to solve your enrollment issue. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. I will share your feedback with our product development team, and please let us know if you are open to discussing the issue and how we can improve your experience with Miradore. Best regards, Phill from Miradore

Rob from Grayson County

Miradore Online Review

Pros

Nothing stands out that we like the most.

Cons

The lockout and wipe features do not work. Support is unable to figure it out.

Vendor switched.

Response from Miradore

Replied July 2019

I'm sorry you encountered difficulty with the product. I have shared your feedback internally. Best, Miradore Team.

Matt from MSI

Miradore is good, but lacking in the iPhone area

Miradore was a quick turn around to get setup and purchased, especially with our necessity of getting this done quickly. Unfortunately, Miradore's functionality is limited in our environment due to requirements on Apple DEP to be working properly.

Pros

it is easy to stand-up and get running. configuring communication between Miradora and Apple DEP is well documented by Miradore. Reporting tools available to let you know when users uninstall miradore or a phone does not check in. Links with Apple volume license program account. Android configuration, maintenance, and setup works great.

Cons

Users are able to uninstall Miradore from iPhones if Apple DEP account is not connected. Due to issues with Apple DEP, we are unable to get full control of the iPhones with Miradore. can't push/block apple updates to iPhone or iPad.

Reasons for Choosing Miradore

It was cloud based, low cost, and we only needed 10 phones monitored. For the low amount of devices requiring monitoring, it was more cost efficient to move to the cloud instead of an on-premises solution.

Response from Miradore

Replied June 2019

Many thanks for your review. I have shared this feedback internally. Best regards, Miradore Team.

David from Caledonia Housing Association

Great MDM solution

We needed a robust MDM solution that was user-friendly, cost-effective and worked with Apple DEP and Android Enterprise as some solutions can simply be uninstalled.

Pros

The simple interface makes rollout and management easy.

Cons

Not specifically the software but joining Apple DEP was a bit of a nuisance. As I say, this is more about Apple and their setup than Miradore itself.

Reasons for Switching to Miradore

Miradore was much more cost-effective, the interface is much better and the overall user experience is far superior. They also offer a much better support service, I've used the Miradore live chat and email support a few times and it's always been excellent.

Response from Miradore

Replied November 2019

Thank you so much for your review and feedback! We are happy everything has worked out well for you. Best regards, Miradore Team

Michael from DNA Mobility Consultants Inc

Miradore. Finally an easy MDM

Pros

I liked the GUI interface and the ease of use. I used many MDMs in the past and most are not the easiest to navigate. I also liked the integration with Android for Enterprise and the ease of deployments

Cons

None so far. I like most of what I see and do not plan to change.

More cost effective

Reasons for Switching to Miradore

The software interface hasn't changed in 4 years and the support was lacking to say the least

Response from Miradore

Replied June 2019

Well thank you, Michael, for this glowing review! We're happy you're happy. Best, Miradore Team.

Christopher from Marquette Transportation

Miradore is it

the dashboard is laid out in a fashion where all info is available in one spot. the side bars have everything you need for your job. So easy to follow we have a summer intern that was using the site in 20min to administer phones.

Pros

1. Now easy it was to get the phones enrolled. Just send a email or better yet SMS. 2. Helps when a user forgets a pass code. easily reset it for them and away they go 3. with the tracking feature it is easy to find lost or stolen phones.

Cons

1. They feedback from users is it uses a lot of battery power. "We haven't noticed, but just passing along" 2.No other issues have been found.

Reasons for Choosing Miradore

I used mobileiron at a previous job. I always found it difficult to administer. you would have to look and dig to find tools you were needing.

Response from Miradore

Replied August 2019

Thank you so much, Christopher, for leaving this review - we really appreciate it! Glad it's working out for you and your team. Best, Miradore Team.

Brooks from WPSHCF

Good, but expensive

Overall this MDM service was able to do everything I was looking for. Based on the cost (also being charged in USD) I began looking for alternatives and there are many of them just like Miradore that will not charge a minimum invoice fee. They may be lacking 1 or 2 features but these features would not make me choose miradore over others.

Pros

Was able to track all iPads easily. Adding apps/Black listing apps such as Find my iPhone is great. Customer service was quick and able to help me through the process of setting everything up. Messaging to individual devices was a plus.

Cons

Navigation is confusing The cost. Being a Non for Profit organization I was offered a discount, but that did not mean anything because they will charge you a minimum invoice amount. This does not make it ideal for any small business.

Reasons for Choosing Miradore

I chose Miradore because it offered a few extra features. But, these features were not worth the minimum invoice amount. I am able to get all the exact same features for free.

Response from Miradore

Replied August 2019

Thank you, Brooks, for providing your opinions; I have circulated them internally to the product team for further analysis. Best, Miradore Team.

Omar from Los Angeles Regional Food Bank

All purpose MDM

Pros

Ease of use. Covers a broad spectrum of devices. Dashboard Reference material

Cons

Maybe add a feature to view all devices on a single map.

Reasons for Switching to Miradore

To consolidate our MDM to a single services.

Response from Miradore

Replied September 2021

Thank you so much for your review and feedback, Omar! We're happy everything has worked out well for you. We currently offer a location tracking feature for iOS and Android devices. You can find more information about it here: https://www.miradore.com/knowledge/using-miradore/location-tracking/ Best regards, Katja from Miradore

Mark from APDerm

Everything we need!

Pros

IT was very easy to setup what we need to be compliant.

Cons

I wish the software had a few more features to the base package.

Reasons for Choosing Miradore

to keep cost low while maintaining compliance.

Reasons for Switching to Miradore

Wanted to keep costs low

Response from Miradore

Replied June 2019

Many thanks for your review and feedback. Happy to hear that it's everything you need. Best regards, Miradore Team.

Edward from North American Mining

Industry: Mining & Metals

Miradore excellent product for managing contacts on Android based phones.

I like it very much and if my current needs continue and the product does not increase in pricing I will continue to use them for the foreseeable future.

Pros

Ease of deployment, 1st 5 users are free to demo the product and its month to month.

Cons

Tech Support is via email, no 1-800 phone support and limited hours of support (Not 24x7x365).

Reasons for Choosing Miradore

No contracts, month to month with the 5 user demo program.

Response from Miradore

Replied September 2021

Many thanks for your review, Edward! I have shared your feedback internally. Best regards, Katja from Miradore

Eduardo from Brandford Restoration Services

Best MDM solution!

Pros

Very complete, robust, easy to use ONCE you know what you’re doing. From Apple to Windows, this had it all!

Cons

Time differences are off since I am in the USA.

Reasons for Switching to Miradore

Not complete. I wanted Windows and Android solutions too.

Response from Miradore

Replied June 2019

Thank you, Eduardo, for providing this feedback. I have shared the timing issue internally. Best, Miradore.

I Putu Arya Kusuma from Mitrais

Miradore is one of the best cloud monitoring tool.

1. I can monitor most of my company asset status. 2. The support team is quick in response. 3. There is some modification that Miradore need to check such as the table

Pros

1. It is free and easy to use. 2. It can manage other device like mac and mobile device 3. Most of the feature of windows is covered. 4. We can monitor what application is installed, the windows version, the antivirus status.

Cons

1. Need to update the UI. 2. In some case like bitlocker status the information is a bit miss-aligned. 3. The patch status need to be separated between windows patch and application patch. This will impact the dashboard of windows patch status. I got it all red, because of using old application. 4. No remote access support for assistance. 5. I want to change the position of the table status list, but it can't be permanent. 6. Miradore doesn't support antivirus scan result.

Reasons for Choosing Miradore

1. Miradore feature is complied with my company policy. 2. Long free trial. 3. Miradore support other windows operating system.

Response from Miradore

Replied October 2021

Thank you for providing this review! We're happy that you like using Miradore and find the software easy to use. We offer a TeamViewer integration in the Premium plan if you're looking for a remote assistance feature. We are also working on renewing our product UI or fixing the issues related to BitLocker status reporting. Best regards, Katja from Miradore

Jill from Bradford-Tioga Head Start, Inc

Great Product - Great Support

We wanted one place where we could manage all of our mobile devices. For us that means, cell phones and iPads right now. The tech support person I have is one of the best around. I can expect a reply to email within 2-3 hours of sending it. Unlike the previous vendor where I sometimes had to wait days.

Pros

I like how this system aligned perfectly with our business model for securing and managing our mobile devices. The initial setup was not simple, but Miradore has great support and provided lots of opportunities to work with a tech. I love the console, and how easy it is to create visual graphs to get device statuses at a glance. Pushing app updates is simple.

Cons

The thing I like least, is that there isn't as much functionality for getting our laptops on this platform! If Miradore did some of the same things with Windows as they can with Apple and Android products, we would be moving management of our laptops to Miradore!

Reasons for Choosing Miradore

When we first tried Miradore, we only put a few devices on the plan. This gave us a time to test it out to see how it would work on the devices - specifically iPads at first. This worked so well, that I knew I could move away from Knox and Verizon MDM! The support we got to build the management part was phenomenal!

Reasons for Switching to Miradore

The Samsung Knox, coupled with the Verizon MDM portal was extremely hard to use. It was difficult to set up and no one within the company knew much about how to set it up. Everything was guess work. Many of the features I tried to use, didnt function in the way I thought it should and no one helped by telling what was worng.

Response from Miradore

Replied September 2021

Thank you for the great review, Jill! We're glad you're happy with Miradore and our support team. Our plan is to expand Miradore's Windows management capabilities and we would love to hear what are some of the things that you're currently missing. Best regards, Katja from Miradore

Andrew from King Courier

Not as simple as I would have liked it to be

While the features and price were exceptional, in the end it was too complicated for me and I ended up going with a solution that had fewer features (I did not need everything Miradore had to offer) but was much easier to implement and use. I would only recommend Miradore for IT professionals who know what they are doing.

Pros

Miradore is very functional. It has all the features you could want in an MDM solution.

Cons

Miradore was not easy to set up or use for a regular Joe. It might be easier for trained IT professionals that I am not.

Response from Miradore

Replied June 2019

Many thanks for your review and perspective. I have shared this feedback internally. Best regards, Miradore Team.

Edward from Informs

Industry: Machinery

Miradore review

managing my devices

Pros

easy to implement and use did not need any product support

Cons

some limits of the software for device management its a great value for the money

great usability

pricing

Response from Miradore

Replied June 2019

Thank you, Edward - we very much appreciate your review and feedback. Best regards, Miradore Team.

Antonina from Mcdean inc.

great experience, easy to use, free version available, not US based/will not work for cleared empl

free MDM

Pros

We use Miradore online as MDM for personal phones and tablets/BYOD so we are able to push password policy, security policies and Exchange email, easy to use, free version available for main functions that include an unenrolling device that only removes Exchange part. For monthly package per device, you can get full Enterprise functions like location services and push apps to devices

Cons

that it is not US based, so we can not use it for cleared employees. Also sometimes it is down and you have to reload the page. Another note that they have to keep up with new OS updates on android devices, sometime we are not able to push Exchange email to device, we have to use Microsoft Outlook app for email

Response from Miradore

Replied June 2019

Really appreciate the review and feedback, Antonina, thank you. We have made note of these issues and shared them with the product team. Best regards, Miradore Team

Craig from SkyCamp Technologies

Miradore + DEP = Great iOS Management

Their support team and our account manager has been fantastic to work with

Pros

Miradore's DEP integration is fantastic and allows for quick time-to-live deployment of an iOS mobile workforce. It also allows us to quickly and easily deploy new devices with a zero-touch configuration, as well as update existing devices in the field.

Cons

The UI isn't as customizable as I'd like. This isn't a big complaint as we've been able to work around it

Response from Miradore

Replied June 2019

Craig, thank you for your review and feedback! Best, Miradore Team.

Darren from Horizon Mechanical Solutions

Super Easy to Use and Powerful

Pros

Hands down - THE BEST MDM that I have ever used, I've used Airwatch, MobileIRON, MaaS 360. All those are too clunky, and not user friendly. Miradore is the ONLY platform that allows a FULLY MANAGED Android device, while still allowing "NATIVE" apps. I've messed with Android for years, and getting to a fully managed device while allowing critical native applications was impossible - not now!

Cons

The only improvement that I could suggest is a US Data Center or replicate the Azure hosting to a US DataCenter, this would improve on the lag from using a EU datacenter.

Better Platform

Response from Miradore

Replied September 2021

Wow, thank you so much for such a great review, Darren! We're really glad that you enjoy using Miradore. I have also shared your feedback internally. Best regards, Katja from Miradore

Antonina from Mcdean inc.

use for company BYOD devices, good experience, does what needed with free option, recomend

save on MDM cost

Pros

free, for company BYOD phones, easy to enroll devices, does what expected, can unenroll devices with free options and it will remove profile from devices automatically, can push security feutures required by government.

Cons

can not enroll Android non Samsung devices, some Samsung devices complain that speaker stops working on device when enroll,

Response from Miradore

Replied November 2017

Many thanks for the review! It's great to hear your feedback, and just in case you're still experiencing any sound or enrollment problems, our team will reach out personally to advise. Thanks again. Best regards, Miradore Team

Dwight from DASCH

Miradore Online

Pros

Being able to control apps on our company phones

Cons

Loading i phones is problematic for us.

Price and features

Response from Miradore

Replied June 2019

Dwight, we very much appreciate your review, thank you. I have shared your feedback internally re: the iPhones. Best, Miradore.

Natalya from MCDEAN INC

we use this software for company email setup on the personal phone. and it works good.

employees can use their personal devices for work.

Pros

we can ease to track device, remotely remove company information from the phone if it's lost or employee left the company etc.

Cons

sometimes it has some glitch when user gets enrollment message, the link on the message doesn't work and we have to contact with customer support.

Response from Miradore

Replied November 2017

Many thanks for the review! It's great to hear your feedback, and just in case you're still experiencing any sound or enrollment problems, our team will reach out personally to advise. Best regards, Miradore Team

Jesse from Jesse R Tech

Industry: Computer Hardware

Thanks

Pros

It is very easy to manage my businesses devices straight from my computer

Cons

They need to make a control panel for mobile devices like a app

Reasons for Switching to Miradore

Many devices on the free plan

Response from Miradore

Replied August 2019

Thank you, Jesse, for your review. I have shared your suggestion internally. Best regards, Miradore Team.

Tyler from Marquette Transportation Company

Easy to set up

I use Miradore for its most basic features - inventory management and the ability to remotely lock, unlock, and factory reset devices. Miradore does all of these things quickly and easily using their web based management dashboard. One thing I would like to see is an easier way to add or change user info for a device. Currently it's a multi-step process which can be tedious when making changes to multiple users.

Pros

Easy setup process, cross-platform support, simple and easy to use management console.

Cons

Most end-user info must be entered manually. Miradore get's flagged by Android(on Samsung devices) for "high battery usage" which causes concern for some users.

Response from Miradore

Replied August 2019

Tyler, thank you for providing this review and feedback. I have shared your comments internally with the product team. Best, Miradore Team.

Very Fast ROI

Overall, very pleased with the product and would highly recommend it to any mid/large business for monitoring wireless devices.

Pros

Software is extremely easy to setup and roll out to android devices. Being able to 100% monitor everything about our phones/tablets all from the web interface made dealing with any issues employees would have easy to mend.

Cons

It can be a little slow at times, but it's also fully dependent on the wireless device's cellular signal at time of sending data to and from.

Response from Miradore

Replied August 2019

We really appreciate your review and feedback - thank you. Best, Miradore Team.

Francis from ASL Distribution

Tracking smartphones and tablets

Pros

It does all the required functions very well: location tracking, device configuration, app deployment, user management. Manage your devices easily and in the background. Useful for small to medium size organisations that need to implement a cost effective mobile device management system.

Cons

The user interface could use a bit more integration to make it more intuitive and user friendly.

SOTI, vmware, airwatch, intune

Response from Miradore

Replied June 2019

Thank you, Francis, for this review. I have shared your comments about the user interface internally. Best, Miradore Team.

Maranda from Food Services

Industry: Food Production

KKF Overview

We wouldn't complain too much. Just wish they had a US support group.

Pros

The value for the productivity. We like that it is a cheaper platform, but you also get what you pay for.

Cons

That it is in a different time zone and the lack of customer service.

Response from Miradore

Replied July 2019

Thank you, Maranda, for this feedback; we are addressing this internally. Best, Miradore Team.

Barrett from Deadbeat apparel

My take

Overall it was the most intuitive out of all applications in its type

Pros

Ability to understand the application through completion

Cons

At times still a little confusing but no way near azure

Response from Miradore

Replied August 2019

Really appreciate your leaving this review and providing some feedback, Barrett. Best, Miradore Team.

David from KAPO Möbelwerkstätten GmbH

Industry: Furniture

Save Money on Mobile Data Plans/ Create Workspace Area for Company Data

Miradore helps me with to safe money for Data Plans by allowing App Black and White Listing and also the disabling of the Store On my some devices, that where also used for private purposes with apps like WhatsApp we used Miradore to Enroll Android for Enterprise Workspace - to have Company Data in a Secured Area. The Enrollment with Business Policies is fast and very easy.

Pros

Easy to use, Cheap, Good Support

Cons

No Disabling of SMS

Mikael from CPU

We manage 100 mobile phone with Miradore

We get more time efficiency and more flexibility to manage our phones at work. The use is very simple and it took no time to introiduce it to our IT tech.

Pros

The ease of use is great and it is cheap so it's a perfect software for us! It is eady to deploy and we love the way we can manage applications on the play store.

Cons

.Sometimes, the features are acting a bit weird and we need to wipe the phone and re engage it, it's a bit annoying but it don't happen very often

Response from Miradore

Replied December 2017

Hi Mikael, thank you very much for the review, and we¿re glad to hear you are more efficient and flexible at work! Kind regards, Miradore Team

Dave from Lighthouse School, Inc.

Good company

Pros

we use this for our fleet of laptops. Miradore offers a way to track and wipe your devices for free and comes with many useful features at the free level. If we were doing more with Apple products, and we may down the road I'd definitely be barking up the admin tree to purchase an upgraded plan

Cons

integration was not difficult and I was able to quickly and reliably join my laptops to Miradore's cloud platform

Response from Miradore

Replied October 2021

Thank you for such an amazing review, Dave! We're happy that you like using Miradore and found the integration easy. Best regards, Katja from Miradore

Solid MDM Solution, Low Barrier of Entry

Pros

The best part in my mind is the option to use Miradore for free as long as you want before deciding to spend money on it. If you aren't sure about it or haven't used an MDM platform previously, Miradore is a great place to start.

Cons

Sometimes I have devices that seem to stop working on the program, where the last reported update from the device might be weeks or even months ago. Not sure if that's a problem with my configuration, the device or Miradore, but it can be an issue.

Response from Miradore

Replied June 2019

Thank you for your review! We have shared your feedback with the product team. Best, Miradore Team

Ross from The Michener Institute

Great product, amazing price.

Pros

Value for money, overall quality. Support is very helpful.

Cons

Interface feels a little clunky and dated.

Response from Miradore

Replied June 2019

Many thanks for your review. We have shared this feedback with product development. Best regards, Miradore Team.

Becky from Tyler Technologies

Most user friendly MDM on the market

All in all our users love Miradore because once the initial setup is done, it is easy to enroll new devices and retire old ones.

Pros

It is very user friendly, easy to learn, and the help content is really useful.

Cons

When users push out a profile or an application and it fails, there is not a lot of information on exactly why it failed. I haven't been able to find any logging or anything that tells you what is wrong exactly. It just kind of hangs up.

Response from Miradore

Replied June 2019

We really appreciate your review and feedback, Becky, thank you. I have shared your comments about the errors/fails internally. Best, Miradore Team.

Miles from MJ Support Services

Finally a useful mobile device management solution!!

I've had a great experience with Miradore and I love to recommend it to clients as a solution for their mobile device management needs.

Pros

Miradore is feature rich, and easy to use. I was able to jump right into using the platform with no training because everything is so user intuitive and simple to use.

Cons

There isn't anything I have found so far that I don't like or have had issues with. Keep up the great work!

Response from Miradore

Replied June 2019

Thank you for this glowing review, Miles! We're happy that you have had a great experience with Miradore Online. Best, Miradore Team.

Gopinath from ASL Distribution Services Limited

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Easy Mobile Management Software

Pros

It's structure. The updated look admin control looks better.

Cons

Nothing as such. We haven't used all the features.

Response from Miradore

Replied August 2019

We really appreciate your providing us with this review, Gopinath. Best, Miradore Team.

Alistair from Park Hill Prep School

Exceptional customer service and care. Easy to use and intuitive interface.

Pros

Ease of use. Logic of interface. Highly supportive help/chat provision. Apparent desire to provide exceptional service. Real pride.

Cons

Perhaps a user manual would help to refer to and aid the learning process. An opportunity for a forum would be good.

Response from Miradore

Replied November 2017

Hi Alistair, thank you very much for the review. For those times that our team are not around to personally answer your questions, we do actually have our support guides and community forum. We would love to have your contributions in our community https://www.miradore.com/support/. Kind regards, Miradore Team

William from TraceIT LLC

Miradore is the perfect MDM for us

Pros

This system is VERY easy to use and fully functional for all our mobile device management needs. Very impressed with their support team, ease of use and cost.

Cons

Sometimes getting the devices to respond to commands can be tricky.

Response from Miradore

Replied August 2019

William, thank you for your extremely kind words and review! I have circulated this internally. Best, Miradore Team.

Brandon from Vertex Education

Great MDM

Pros

This software offers everything we needed in a mobile device management solution. It is cost effective and allows us the control over the iPads and iPhones we have in our network. We use it a lot to install apps through Apple's VPP, which works relatively well.

Cons

The layout is not the most intuitive. It takes a bit of playing around with it and learning how it ticks before you become comfortable with it. Integrations with Apple were a little complicated at first, but that is more Apple's fault than Miradore's.

Response from Miradore

Replied July 2019

Really appreciate your review, Brandon, thank you. I've shared your feedback with our product managers. Best, Miradore Team.

Buddy from Decatur County Bank

Mobile Device Mgt

Miradore is easy to use and implement.

Pros

Ease of implementation and use. Much easier than our previous Mobile Device Management product.

Cons

After my experience with another product, I can't think of a thing I don't like.

Reasons for Choosing Miradore

Ease of use and implementation.

Reasons for Switching to Miradore

Our previous Mobile Device Management platform required a server exposed to the internet. I it was in a DMZ with it's own Web Filter. It required patch management and software updates. With miradore I freed the server for other uses, eliminated the Web Filter, and the overhead required to keep it up to date.

Riku from Eurokangas Oy

Customer service, Nice

Very good management for smart phones. We can lock down phones and also find them if stolen.

Pros

Its been a really nice when we have had a problem. They have allways answered it very quickly. The AFW is really nice. We can use it to deploy apps and settings.

Cons

Least I like the managed google play store. There I cant quick approve the apps and also I cant just quickly check which apps actually need approving. I need to check each application manually. Also the Windows 10 support didnt seem to bring much to Miradore Online. The AFW deployment doesnt work properry atleast on Honor phones. We need to add permissions to the software client and also email client. Since it doesnt get them or something like that.

Response from Miradore

Replied December 2017

Hi Riku, we appreciate the review, thank you. We will be in touch to see if we can help with any of the functionality. Kind regards, Miradore Team

Kyle from GROWMARK FS, LLC

Industry: Utilities

Easy and affordable

Pros

Fairly easy to use Great price Great Features

Cons

Intimidating Sometimes slow response from support but otherwise very helpful

Response from Miradore

Replied June 2019

Very much appreciate your feedback and review, Kyle. We'll work on responding faster. Thank you. Best, Miradore Team.

Michael from Bentley's Pet Stuff

Miradore Online Review

Works vreat

Pros

Easy to use for all users in the department

Cons

Nothing the software works as expected for us

Easy to ise

Response from Miradore

Replied August 2019

Wow, thank you, Michael, for your kind words and review! We're happy it's worked well for you. Best, Miradore Team.

Sean from Fix IT at Home

It's a great device management tool.

Pros

Good interface and great control of devices. We have a client with multiple tablets for end users that need to be fully locked down for just work purposes and restrict excessive data usage.

Cons

Website interface seems a bit slow sometimes but apart from that we don't really have any other issues with it.

Response from Miradore

Replied December 2017

Thanks a lot, Sean. It¿s great to have your feedback, and we really appreciate the review. Best regards, Miradore Team

Jeremy from Floyd County Library

Industry: Libraries

Great MDM Solution

Pros

Cloud-based, easily accessible, quick to setup. I love the ability to quickly make changes and immediately push those changes out to clients.

Cons

There are a few features that I'd like to see added, such as more granular options and restrictions to apps like Safari.

Response from Miradore

Replied June 2019

Really appreciate your review and feedback, Jeremy, thank you! Best, Miradore Team.

Michael from Computer Experts Group, Ltd.

It does the job

Pros

Its pricing is quite reasonable, especially compared to other offerings.

Cons

Getting around the user interface takes a little practice. Compared to having used Meraki as an MDM, at least.

Pricing

Response from Miradore

Replied June 2019

Thank you very much for your review and feedback, Michael. Best, Miradore Team.

Benjamin from PWCampbell

Miradore - An MDM that goes further

Using Miradore isn’t difficult. It does what it says and I’m content with that.

Pros

I enjoy being able to see the activity logs that Miradore has to offer when making an changes to a device.

Cons

The dashboard user interface could use a revamp.

Response from Miradore

Replied June 2019

Thank you for the review and feedback, Benjamin. We have made note of this suggestion about the user interface. Best regards, Miradore Team

Very helpful product

Pros

Mirador is great at what it does, allowing quick MDM whilst operating within leeway device manufacturers allow.

Cons

It's hard to find much wrong with the system given how we use it, but the iOS app could be made more reliable so it doesn't occasionally shut down.

Best price per device.

Product EOL

Response from Miradore

Replied October 2021

Thank you for the review! We're happy that you enjoy using Miradore. I have also shared your feedback about the iOS app internally. Best regards, Katja from Miradore