Browse Adilo Reviews

Alex from Milo

I've switched to Adilo for video sharing!

I'm very impressed with this platform. I've used several other of Adilo's competitors and I am happy to stick with Adilo.

Pros

Adilo enables me to record videos right inside the platform or upload them from my computer. I create sales videos, where the goal is to move my prospects through our sales prospects by educating them on our very robust software platform. Adilo helps in this because I can create a video channel that funnels my watchers through multiple videos. This content deliverability is very valuable in sales. Also, Adilo enables me to create CTAs that can be scheduled throughout my videos. Adilo is a powerful video sharing platform!

Cons

There are some small quirks with the UI, but honestly, it's nothing that lessens the experience.

Reasons for Switching to Adilo

Adilo has more options for CTAs and branding.

Alfredo from Emprove

Excellent video hosting

My experience with Adilo is quite good, the platform is stable and allows you to work at a good pace. Options are close at hand and in good supply. Generally, all functions are simple to implement. The streaming is good, the users watch the videos without problems and there are no complaints in that regard. They constantly manage offers, which allowed us to grow our plan little by little. They continually add new features. We are very happy with this investment.

Pros

It has many advantages: - It has LTD plans - Allows the management of multiple projects - Users can be added, whether they are clients or collaborators - Custom domains can be added - It is a stable platform - You can configure various brands (colors, logo) - Excellent privacy options in the videos (by domain, password, with water masks, configuration of browser controls, among others). - Player customization - Creation of landing pages for videos with option for comments - Advanced statistics by video or by project - Multiple ways to share content - Supports audio

Cons

- The support is a bit slow, it has been improved, but they lack more staff. - Somewhat basic documentation, not all options are explained in depth. - Some functions have errors, but they are corrected as they are reported, they strive to make everything work. - They lack the option of live transmission - It is necessary that other softwares carry out integrations with them

Reasons for Choosing Adilo

Much greater capacity and tools, they are specialists in the function we were looking for, a video hosting.

Reasons for Switching to Adilo

We chose an LTD plan over a monthly payment plan, and that also gave us all the functionalities we required

Suzette from JRE & Company LLC

Not as advertised

It is the WORST service every with the lack of unprofessionalism. Not Only di they NOT give what they marketed, but they NEVER responded to ANY of my emails.

Pros

NOTHING. Once I fell for the promotional lifetime deal, I soon learned that i got close to nothing that they advertised.

Cons

EVERYTHING. I placed an order for a product that is suppose to be better than youtube. By the next day I found it did not work and asked for assistance in cancelling. I replied to an email and received an email back saying someone would get back to me which never happened. I also posted requests numerous times in their online support portal over a few days (well well within my trial membership) and each time it said no one is available to help you right now but WE PROMISE to get back to you. NOTHING! Here I am and still no $97 credit back in my account. I have sent several emails with no response. It has been 10 days (as of this post) with no response from anyone.

Excellent Features | Easy-to-Use | Highly Recommended

Excellent!

Pros

User-friendly interface, rich feature set, short-learning curve, quick to get up-and-running. Thrilled with responsive mobile display ~ and the time-stamped "Chapters" feature is absolutely great for helping my viewers find the content they are looking for. There are also many other great features I'll be using in the days ahead: > Audio hosting > Video embeds and white label video sharing > CTA and lead capture options > Snap-byte video recording feature plus video request option > Playlists > GDPR compliance > Private video sharing

Cons

It would be better if I could replace the Adilo logo on my main video page, but the video embeds provide an easy way to work around this issue.

Affordability and competitive features

Stasha from Freela

Industry: Graphic Design

Promising first impression!

I am a user of Vadoo and Publit.io video hosting providers. I have only good words for Vadoo, while Publit.io has to do some improvements. But, I didn't resist buying Adilo either. The Dashboard is clear, maybe a little overwhelming with the options, but just because they have so many things to offer. There is a tutorial for each step. Everything is well connected and works nicely, they thought about tidiness.

Pros

I love the possibility to add something directly in the video, captions and their promising customization of the video player, also branding everything. There are good privacy options keeping in mind business as well as video hosting just for a hobby. The Dashboard is clear and shows everything, but for every video, you have more options to modify. You have the ability to watch how your video popularity grows or where is the place to improve it. There is the page with your Public presentation. It has almost everything for business and hobby use.

Cons

The speed of video processing is too long. I uploaded a video of 7min/20MB and after half of an hour is still processing. Maybe is something just on my side, but still is frustrating because I don't know what caused that lack of speed processing while the upload speed is good. That's something I will love to be improved. Also, I don't see every option in the left column before I do the zoom out the window to be 90%.

Reasons for Switching to Adilo

Publitio has some issues and everyone who watches videos outside my Country has lacked speed.

Jay from Uptrend Motion

A video hosting platform alternative to Vimeo and YouTube

Amazing experience so far. I have used other video hosting platforms. I think Adilo researched their competitors and have us an awesome platform with all our needs and perks combined into one!

Pros

A few of our favorite features are the smooth uploading speed and process, an easy interfaces to organize your projects and channels, great customization of the videos include appearance, thumbnail, control buttons, privacy, chapters and subtitles, easy to follow tutorial guides under the help sections of the website, branding options including custom domains, 4k videos and data analytics.

Cons

I would like to see more integrations to email marketing providers and social media platforms.

Reasons for Choosing Adilo

My biggest concern was pricing as I am a growing business and rely on keeping my costs down while providing quality services to my clients.

Reasons for Switching to Adilo

Adilo was a more mature product with a better design interface and a better feature set

Skye from Profit Partnerships Group

Powerful Video Management Platform For Business

Very positive, solid platform with great support/help docs.

Pros

I loved how quickly I could record my screen/webcam in the Snaps feature, and then place it on a landing page for fast (quick loading) streaming. The analytics also allowed me to know how effective the content was so I can pivot to create more engagement.

Cons

Would prefer if auto captions were unlimited on all plans as AI can provide this and the user could edit transcripts.

Reasons for Choosing Adilo

Better deal with generous terms

Reasons for Switching to Adilo

Because Vimeo wasn't offering the same level of features at the same price

Masuk Sarker from Udemy

the best video hosting i have ever seen

Pros

This Adilo video hosting is exceptional!! I am so blessed after using their service. Super fast upload speed, unlimited project, unlimited storage, youtube like channel creation is also possible. Video replace option like Vimeo!!!! DRM for preventing piracy ‍☠️

Cons

Under the project, I am unable to create folders to organize videos. This is the only downside.

Reasons for Switching to Adilo

Adilo has everything that vimeo has + It has DRM security, YouTube like channel creation option, chapter adding and much much more.

David from Yourspanishguide

I'M IN LOVE WITH ADILO

It's great, it protects my content and gives me peace, which is what I want at the end of the day.

Pros

The piracy protection is the best thing.

Cons

I think their branding can look a bit better, but it's not bad at all.

Reasons for Choosing Adilo

Because of the piracy protection.

Reasons for Switching to Adilo

VIMEO's protection wasn't the best. They were plenty of ways to download the videos. The automatic ai caption is the best in ADILO.

Leonardo from DIGURA

The LTD deal was a great buy

Easy to use, easy to set up.

Pros

Upload. Edit settings. Share. Done. It's easy as that :)

Cons

There are issues with the script loading fully loading only after a few seconds and when you go to GT Metrix it's market that the site fully loads in 10 seconds.

Reasons for Choosing Adilo

They had a lifetime deal on AppSumo.

Adilo - the video app to rule them all

Pros

It's been a long and arduous hunt for the best video solution out there for premium content creation. There are so many paid subscription options of Vimeo, Wistia, Vidyard, or even Loom and so many others—Adilo achieves this and more with the ability to get on a lifetime deal. I also have a lifetime deal from Spotlightr (formerly Vooplayer). Spotlightr is probably the next closest app in terms of features to Adilo. However, Adilo shines in its ease of use. It's so simple, like YouTube, simple to get started, yet fully packed in terms of security and customization. Some limit your video quality, which means you can't even choose to display premium video. Having a 4k shoot shown in 720p makes you question why you even shot it that way. I love that I can host unlimited videos and audio, create subtitles in multiple languages, or even use Adilo as a screen recorder if I want to (of course, there are apps for those too). Why use them when you have the robust functionality of embedding forms into your videos, tracking analytics, and having a full-on branding experience? Adilo allows filmmakers to showcase their content and grow their following, experts and course creators to protect and share their teachings as if it was an in-person experience, and entertainers to proudly organize and continue doing what they love. I have seriously hunted for a video deal this good and haven't found one.

Cons

I would love to see the UI / UX improve on the main dashboard. It feels a bit static in terms of the beauty videos create for the world. I think modeling a fun environment would bring joy to video creators and marketers and encourage them to use the platform more and find it fun to navigate. The website and dashboard don't precisely match and I dig the vibe (look & feel) on the website. Also, since there can be an abundance of video creation, it would be great to have some more helpful resources, support, or university to learn all things Audio. I hope this grows. To compare it with YouTube and Vimeo is difficult right now. It would be great to have a discovery platform or newsletter showcase of interested Adilo users.

Patricia from patyanaya.com

it's a great marketing tool

Adilo is a great option from any of the plans because in addition to storage you have very adequate functions for marketing and to deliver the material without the risk of it being stolen, or at least it makes it more difficult. thanks it's a great tool that I'm excited to be able to take such a great advantage of.

Pros

The great thing is that you have statistics, you can make calls to action, capture leads. The dashboard is basic and intuitive (I would like a better design and configurable for what you use the most but it's ok). It's more than a video storage a marketing tool.

Cons

Something that needs to be improved is that when I uploaded an mp4 video it gave me an error and when I tried again it did it again, but I had no problems with other videos of the same format, although maybe my video was with some damage although I uploaded it to vimeo and there it did not show me error. Another bug that appeared is that when I set my brand configuration, I can't place the logo wherever I want. I would love that in the future there would be the possibility to connect to zapier, for example, to transfer my recordings directly from zoom to adilo, that would be great (or maybe it can be done already?).

Reasons for Choosing Adilo

anti-piracy protection and all marketing tools.

Reasons for Switching to Adilo

because the option to split the video into chapters and subtitles

Frank from Unl State Ltd

Reliable video hosting and so much more

I can highly recommend Adilo as a reliable partner for video hosting that takes this concept much much further to help you deliver an amazing experience to your clients. It's great to also see that they are still bringing on more features that are useful for creating a better experience for my clients. That's what I care most about.

Pros

The videos I am using on my website are playing lightning-fast, so Adilo ensures a great user/visitor experience for potential clients and clients alike. I really like the customization options you have to make your video look like "your branding". In regards to loading time, it absolutely eats Wistia or Vimeo for breakfast. I like that I can place a CTA in the video and do more marketing-related stuff if I want to do that at some point. I love the intuitive UI that allows you to navigate quickly and find everything you need within a couple of clicks. I can even use it to create courses where I know the videos are safe and cannot be downloaded. A cool feature is that I can ask my clients for videos if we're working on a project or accountability together, really powerful. And I can even split test videos...that's next level as well.

Cons

In the beginning, I didn't like that the video wasn't playing in incognito mode on mobile, but this issue has been resolved by the team at Adilo.

Reasons for Choosing Adilo

Because adilo was overdelivering on what I need for my business with a team that's inspired by what they created.

Reasons for Switching to Adilo

Mostly because of the loading time of videos in Wistia, takes forever to play a video.

Rituparna from Study9

Powerful video hosting and marketing platform

Adilo helped me to move away from using multiple video platforms for different purposes and to consolidate all my use cases in one powerful platform. I have generous bandwidth, plenty storage, very detailed analytics and most importantly a complete video marketing suite at my disposal under a single login to Adilo. My customers are very happy with the Adilo player which allows them to view the videos in a playlist and with even chapters inside a single video. For any elearning business like mine, Adilo can be a very powerful secret sauce for success.

Pros

One of the most noticeable impact of using adilo is how fast the video loads on our webpages. It loads fast and plays without any lag or buffering. Adilo offers a very powerful video marketing mechanism with ability to put up forms inside the video player. This has been a game changer for our business as it has significantly increased the number of lead collection from our websites. It also offers highest level of content protection in form of DRM. The analytics options are extremely useful for understanding the impact of the video published.

Cons

For a video management system like Adilo, it can help to have a web based video editing facility but it currently does not have one. Also although adilo has integrations like zapier, I would like to see integrations with other platforms like pabbly, integromat or integrately too, as zapier is quite costly compared to alternatives.

Reasons for Switching to Adilo

Adilo offers fast video loading and a complete marketing suite full of features. The Adilo video player that I embed on my website also comes with all bells and whistles. It alone can replace the likes of VdoCipher from protection perspective, vidyard from video SEO and marketing features perspective, SproutVideo for the ease of use and speed of loading perspective. Hence I have moved into Adilo as the single solution for all my video hosting and marketing needs.

Isabel from Gesforma

A perfect option to manage all your personal and professional videos (even your audios)

I have solved problems related to storing and managing video files for educational and commercial purposes.

Pros

I want to highlight the UI of the program, great design, and functionality. Very Top. Leaving aside the options that you expect by default in this type of platform (speed, security, and organization), for my work scenario, I would suggest the following: 1. Educational purpose: Segment the video into chapters to facilitate navigation 2. tool to record videos directly. Great for quick tours. Business purpose: 1. include CTA in the video before, during, and at the end (including HTML but not iframe, a shame). 2. possibility to carry out conversion experiments 3. various options to integrate into third-party platforms. (They are going to improve a little more in this regard. The oEmbed Standard & Embedly Support options are in their roadmap). Its statistics options wildly struck me. You can see information about playback, interactions, and audience location.

Cons

Things I miss on my stage: 1. possibility to include CTAs as cards within a video while it is play 2. more integration options with generic CRM such as Hubspot or automation systems as Integromat

Reasons for Choosing Adilo

We liked the program's interface better and it has all the options we need. One that is critical is being able to replace an existing video from the backend. This saves us a lot of time in maintaining the system.

Reasons for Switching to Adilo

It gives us all the options we need at a more competitive price.

Gabe from Raven Web Services

Impressive Alternative to Vimeo!

I am absolutely blown away by Adilo, I really am glad I found it for myself and recommend it to anyone that needs a video hosting platform with advanced marketing capacities.

Pros

I came to Adilo looking for an alternative to Vimeo was very impressed to find out it was able to handle all my needs plus it offered other features that were not available to on Vimeo. Lead generation forms, CTAs and even html forms can be added to videos with Adilo. It also offers impressive anti-piracy protection that is way more than I ever expect to need. I still haven't even been able to utilize all the things this platform offers because I haven't had it long enough to actually test everything it can do but even without that I can see the tremendous potential it has. On the fence about using Adilo and need a little nudge? Consider these other features it has to offer: - AI Captions - Retargeting/Remarketing with Google & Facebook ads pixels - Dynamic Watermarking - Team Collaboration - Custom Domains Plus many other features that other content creators will love. I wish I had found this sooner and it is a safe bet that others will love it as much as I do because it really has everything a person could want from a video hosting platform. I am excited to push the limits of what my video can do thanks to Adilo.

Cons

I don't have any significant gripes about Adilo but if I was to complain about something just for the sake of nitpicking I would say that the UI/UX could be polished up a bit to look more modern. A slick new appearance would go a long way to making this platform look like as great up front as it does to those that love it for it's capabilities.

Reasons for Switching to Adilo

Switched from Vimeo because Adilo was a better value and offered new, useful features, all without losing features that attracted me to Vimeo (M3U8 links in particular).

Kevin from AccentFlow

Excellent Vimeo alternative

I've been using Vimeo exclusively since 2008 — back when there was a much bigger difference in video quality between Vimeo and YouTube, plus no ads. I've been generally pretty happy with Vimeo… other than the price (at least it's not a Wistia-crazy kind of price!). But Vimeo has been pretty slow about adding new features. I bought Adilo as an LTD… but as I've been taking it for a test drive, I'm happy to discover so many features that Vimeo doesn't have. I'll be keeping Vimeo for one account that I manage because of the included livestreaming functionality… but my other accounts are all moving to Adilo!

Pros

• Scheduled Publishing/Unpublishing • Content Security • Robust Analytics

Cons

• No 1.25x or 0.75x speed controls (1.5x is too fast; 0.5x is too slow) • No global presets for player appearance (e.g. which controls appear) and interaction tools… so I have to manually toggle on/off what is shown on the playbar, set it to display the thumbnail at the end, etc. for each video.

Reasons for Choosing Adilo

Wistia is crazy expensive!

Reasons for Switching to Adilo

Primarily due to cost, but I've since discovered a number of useful features that Vimeo does not have.

ELENA from Intuitive Code

Replacing Vimeo and Vadoo.tv

satisfied

Pros

Adilo is the first platform we feel that can substitute Vimeo. We have DRM plus analytics on ADILO are much better. We are waiting that Vimeo integration with ADILO works properly to migrate. On Vadoo.tv you cannot upload several videos at once. Plus Vadoo.tv analytics are basic. I am going to give you an example. We sell high valuable video content. One video can cost $7,000. In ADILO we got the user information watching the video, we can protect the video, while on Vimeo and Vadootv that's impossible. We can even locate the user confirming whether his location matches the order. Plus, we enabled geolocation, i.e. there are many countries we restrict our sales. There's plenty of room for growth and the pricing is very good, better than competitors.

Cons

We only did not like the fact that one uses DRM licenses when playing video from the dashboard, please change this.

Reasons for Switching to Adilo

more affordable and better value for the features included

Joanne from The Foodies Books

Industry: Publishing

Early days but looking good so far

So far, so good. I wanted something that was secure and where I could parcel content up in to buckets easily behind different tagged gateways. My alternative will be a Vimeo monthly payment. So when this came up on a LTD I thought it was worth looking at, and although i can't say for certain until I get further into the usage month to month, I am happy so far with my decision.

Pros

I have to put it in context that I haven't started uploading and embedding my actual business content yet. I have just been experimenting, looking at the features and working out how I will be able to leverage them, getting the hand of the dashboard, playing with it and setting stuff up. But so far I am impressed at the features on offer and how easy they have been to play with and try out. I particularly like the easy set up of channels and stages for use with my different customer segments or for events. The ability to add video chapters will also be helpful for me because I will be using this a lot for how-to information for hands-on projects. So viewers will watch a section, go off and do something in real life and then come back to get the next instruction. Having chapters means I won't have to break everything into hundreds of tiny videos for easy reference. I'm also really excited by the idea of the snapbyte videos too as that is another product I was going to need to get sorted for my own welcome and sales videos, so it's great to have it included here.

Cons

The only thing so far is that the help articles and onboarding welcome information could do with improvement. I was hoping for an overall welcome walkthough to show me the features properly. There are individual videos and help articles in each of the features, so I feel confident that I will be able to use the individual elements ok as I get going with moving content into it, it would just be nice to have an overall welcome and "here's how to get started" kind of tutorial. It's possible I got one of these flashed up when I activated, and just haven't been reshown it, but in any case I can't find on now so if there is one, then signposting would be great. There are quite a few articles in the help directory which are "coming soon". I imagine that this in the in pipeline but that is the only thing which was slightly jarring when trying to get my head around everything. However the help articles that are there are helpful - for example I'm a Thrive Themes user so I was particularly happy to see a help article showing how to embed using code snippets as this is one of the things which some platforms don't tell you and then in Thrive or Elementor you spend ages trying to work out how to add things.

Patrick from Global Media Consultants

Excellent Software

Adilo helps me protect my videos and helps reduce my video hosting costs. I always used to battle with slow embeds with my previous provider so the fact that Adilo takes load speed seriously is also such an amazing feature for my business. Overall my experience with Adilo has been exceptionally positive and I would highly recommend them to any business that uses video.

Pros

I love the fact that I can apply dynamic watermarks to my videos to protect them. I also really like that they offer unlimited video uploads, speed optimized video embeds and generous bandwidth.

Cons

As a fairly new company, their software doesn't have a ton of integrations with other software yet. In the meantime, I just use Zapier so it's not a huge deal.

Reasons for Choosing Adilo

Mainly cost but also because Adilo provides a ton of additional features that the other options did not.

Reasons for Switching to Adilo

The main factor was cost. But after using Adilo, I also realised that they have a much deeper feature set and overall provide a better product.

Puneet from Polygon The BIM Academy

One of the best video hosting service in the market!

Adilo is nicely polished and have all of the features that I could ever want in a video hosting service. The best alternative I have found to Vimeo. The interface is beautiful, and the videos always load quickly. I would highly recommend it to any business looking for an alternative to Vimeo.

Pros

- You can record 4k videos - Video loading speed is really quick - Split testing (My favorite) - Automated video streaming - Realtime video analytics

Cons

- The quick tour thing is annoying, it pops up every time I go to my projects (Please please fix this) - I wish if there were more video player theme options - Customer support need to be more responsive

Reasons for Choosing Adilo

- Nice interface (UI/UX) - Has almost all the features you could ever need in a video hosting tool - Premium look and feel of the software

Reasons for Switching to Adilo

Better interface (UI/UX). There are far more features than Vadoo Tv. When you login to Adilo you get this premium look and feel which was missing in Vadoo Tv.

lavigne from pixom

Best choice

Pros

Hello, I use vimeo, but their change forced me to search for a replacement. And I'm a fan of Appsumo, and Adilo's solution, very fast download of videos, perfect streaming, and huge customization features, for comparison it corresponds to a subscription of 70 € per month at Vimeo. what happiness, really :)

Cons

For the moment nothing, maybe a further customization in the change of languages, but I think this will be corrected in the future

Reasons for Choosing Adilo

Ease of use, customization and price

Reasons for Switching to Adilo

For a question of cost, and the possibility of customization

Gregory from Gateway International Inc.

The New Home of our Corporate Videos

Very happy with this video hosting solution. I've used at least 8 different video tools in the past 5 years and Adilo is now my favourite based on the combination of cost, value and functionality. I think it will only get better in years to come.

Pros

Adilo has a great feature set: Ease of use Simple, slick interface Multi-video uploads Fast-loading responsive videos on CDN Marketing features (CTA, Lead Capture) CRM Integrations Team Collaboration Project Segmentation Great, professional support!

Cons

Hopefully, a folder system will be coming soon to further organise videos within each project. Also, I'm optimistic that it will be possible to pass tag data to the CRM to segment viewers on the backend. Based on feedback received, there's a good chance this will happen.

Reasons for Choosing Adilo

More competitive price for a similar value.

Reasons for Switching to Adilo

Better marketing features. Video thumbnail support.

Ravneet from French Fries Films

Amazing Video (and Audio podcast) hosting platform

Pros

Quick uploads. Easy to use interface. Custom embedding [it's a game changer] Private projects with playlists [Haven't seen this combo anywhere]

Cons

The visual look of the embedded call to action could get better and responsive. On mobile, call-to-action text gets cut. Maybe we can have a word limit for the headlines and a description section with a smaller font.

Reasons for Choosing Adilo

Vimeo pro lacks features offered by Adilo. I'd say Vimeo business and Adilo are at par in terms of video hosting. But then Adilo also has Audio hosting. I haven't tried it yet. I'm keen on trying.

Reasons for Switching to Adilo

Frame.io doesn't have an embedding feature. I needed one for my website.

Helen from DaVita Courses

Adilo Has Everything A Course Creator Needs For Video Hosting

Adilo have been fast to respond and really helpful.

Pros

I came across Adilo and thought it was worth giving a trial. The speed, captioning, ability to SEO and customize each video, make it the best solution for me as a course creator. I can also get my subtitles created in many languages, which helps my course reach. The quality of rendering is superb and the option to choose, video quality depending on your internet speed is valuable.

Cons

I haven't found anything I dislike about Adilo

Reasons for Choosing Adilo

Much better value and also more customizable

Reasons for Switching to Adilo

I was looking for more storage and bandwidth

Haakim from Woo Agents LLC

A "MUST HAVE" VIDEO-HOSTING SOLUTION & MORE....

Pros

- MP4 and M3U8 Links for Your Videos - Veryr fast Upload Speeds - Unlimited Video Hosting up to 4K quality - Hosting for both, Video & Audio (i.e. Podcasts) - Intelligent Anti-piracy protection - Password protected videos - Video Analytics - Video Testing - Create Videos Chapters - Record and Request Videos - Gorgeous Customizable Video Player - Create Beautiful Playlists - Add HTML, forms and Purchase Buttons to Videos - Facebook and Google Retargeting - An agency can Assign Domains To Channels (for up to 25 clients) - Scheduled Publishing

Cons

- No White-labeling No other Cons ...but if I was FORCED to complain about something, then it would be the 1.2 TB monthly bandwidth limit... However, that somewhat limitation is really NOT a con, because I can purchase an extra 1 TB of bandwidth for less than $30 per month!!! Considering the amount of $$$ I can potentially make (and save) before reaching that bandwidth threshold, paying an extra $29 per month (to be exact) for an additional 1 TB won't significantly affect my huge profits at that point.

Reasons for Switching to Adilo

I initially purchased Vadootv to replace my Vimeo account. However, a few weeks later I discovered ADILO with its clean and seamless interface, and I made the switch within hours! I am very impressed with Adilo's fast upload speeds, fast video rendering/playing, and their customizable player, which looks great embedded in mobile, tablet, and desktop-sized websites. This tool has EVERYTHING: smart video recording, intelligent anti-piracy protection, video analytics, video testing, and the ability to create chapters in your videos. Have a look at my highlighted PROS for starters, in which I didn't even mention all of the marketing techniques that are available as features within this awesome platform.

Solid platform, solid video player and FAST videos!

I love that my viewers get a quality viewing experience while I get to redirect them and get the videos working exactly as I want them.

Pros

For 2 years, I have been looking for a solid video hosting and player solution without the expensive hosting fees. I don't upload a lot of videos (less than 10) so the price had to match how much I used the platform. There have been so many solutions that just didn't meet my needs and I ended up paying for a year of Vimeo. This is why I'm so grateful for Adilo. It's is perfect because it delivers such a quality experience for an unbeatable price. I really like the UI, it can be improved but of course, that's not the most important. I also really like that the analytics are immediately available below the video. The video player itself is solid and clean, modeling Wistia's, which out of all the major video players, I love the most, which makes me very happy. And most importantly, the videos upload and play FAST! That has been something I really needed... just a quality viewer experience.

Cons

The backend UI can be improved, it's not 100% there yet but this is just a small issue. It's already pretty great.

Reasons for Switching to Adilo

Vimeo Pro was too expensive for what I use, and VadooTV's video player was great but Adilo's was better. Also Adilo had just as many features as Vimeo, for an unbeatable price.

Dave from MidAmerica Marketing Partners

Best Video Hosting option for the Money

I am currently using for my Sales Funnels and it has proven to work well and is easy to setup and deploy. I like the roadmap and direction.

Pros

This software is well designed and the UX is great. Well thought out with lots of Marketing features. Like the ability to control timing of video and A/B testing and call to action features.

Cons

Nothing so far, still in early stages - I think the developers have really put together a high value product as compared to Vimeo and others

Combination of function, features and pricing

Combination of function, features and pricing

Tonya from Magnolia Lane Press

Industry: Publishing

Impressed

I will use Adilo to implement an online course revenue stream, something I have wanted to do for some time.

Pros

I liked the Adilo features better including the enhanced security, the multi-language subtitles since I have a worldwide fan base, and the ease of uploading videos. Also, I have found the customer service outstanding. I have also been impressed by the road map and really like the planned direction the product is going.

Cons

The more advanced features are a bit intimidating, but I liked the customer service so much I am confident I will be able to master them. I like the fact that I can use the product for marketing but this will require some learning and experimentation on my part.

Reasons for Choosing Adilo

Adilo was more cost-effective and I like the security features and the speed. I also wanted the subtitle features.

Reasons for Switching to Adilo

Adilo is more cost-effective, especially since I purchased the lifetime subscription through App Somo. I couldn't justify the high cost of Vimeo when I needed to upgrade.

Tyrone from Property Investory

Best Platform for Video Hosting in 2021

I didn't have a video option to capture leads, because I was using Youtube embeded videos on my website. Now with Adilo, I can do all this and provide a clean and consistent visual player for my viewers.

Pros

It's one of simplest and easiest to use interfaces, and the embed works well with Oxygen Builder. Also I'm really looking forward to seeing the oEmbed during Q3 2021 and once that's out, it will be a game changer because I'll just copy the link like Youtube and it will automatically display the video in Wordpress. I'm also keen to see the Google Drive import become available too.

Cons

Currently, I would like to see more than just one integration with Zapier. This makes it limited to an expensive integration solution. I would like to see other integrations with SyncSpider.

Reasons for Choosing Adilo

Call to action features, and clean user interface.

Reasons for Switching to Adilo

More functions and a cleaner video player with easier to use interface.

Qwantel from Qwantel Latay, LLC

Goodbye Vimeo, Hello Adilo

I've learned that there is a solution for everything. And if no one has thought about it, it is definitely being built. And I'm soooo happy that Adilo has come up with an easy solution for video hosting. Everyone isn't trying to be YouTube rockstars (and let's be real, the advertisement on YouTube has me so aggravated). I've used Vimeo which is an alternative to this and their interface is not as intuitive as I'd hope, or something is always down on the website. To be a hosting platform for videos you'd think it'd be lightning-fast and it isn't. But Adilo solves all of these issues, from branding to storage, to ads, and more. I'm so happy I found this solution! It is truly the best!

Pros

Pros - Smooth uploading speed and process - Easy interfaces to organize your projects and channels - Tutorial guides under the help sections of the website - Able to create brand customize domains - Host up to 4K resolution videos

Cons

Would like more integrations with Social Channels. Social media isn't going anywhere.

Reasons for Switching to Adilo

Vimeo is slow, the pricing is a bit expensive and it's not as intuitive for the basic hosting I was seeking.

Chris from Akamai One

Love the automations

Overall I have discovered that it is well organized, easy to use and has all the features I need inside of the platform.

Pros

Automatic Subtitles, in several languages, scheduling, split testing, and on it goes. This is far more than Video Hosting, this is a platform that rivals some of the biggest names in the business. They have put a lot of thought into great features while maintaining simplicity.

Cons

I have not found any as of yet that I am experiencing as a con.

Reasons for Choosing Adilo

Cost and better overall deal.

Better deal overall.

Jay from JE Creative Design Agency

Video Hosting at it's Best - Strong Contender

I was looking for a video hosting service and found these guys. I decided to give them a shot and I’m very glad I did. It's a solid piece of software and I can see how they could easily become a contender for some of the big boys out there. Check it out. You can sign up for a trial if you want. They even have pixel integration, analytics, and more. Thanks, guys for a great piece of software.

Pros

I like the analytics being able to track the performance of my videos in detail is awesome. The call to action is fantastic. The ability to capture the client's information within the video is really nice. You can even add script and pixels to your video.

Cons

I do not have any cons at the moment. I noticed that I have to write more in this section for cons, but I feel it should be adjusted for those that do not have any cons :)

Reasons for Switching to Adilo

every time I went to upload a video, the upload would hang and I had to constantly contact support to have them do something in the background to make it work. They wouldn't tell me what but tried to tell me to clear my cache. I understand about that so I did the first 3 times. So on the fourth time, I told them that I did clean my cache but I did not clean my cache, and boom the upload started working. So, why are you throttling my uploads when I paid for unlimited, you know? That's why I left and went to Adilo. I have not had a problem with a video upload yet and I'm still trucking lol.

Thomas from Groundwater Academy

A great Vimeo or YouTube alternative

Very positive experience. I started off buying one code on AppSumo and, after I had used Adilo for a bit, I went back and did the full stack of five codes.

Pros

The Channels feature is really the one thing that I think is best about this software. it looks nice without being too "busy" and gives me a lot of control over how my videos are presented and how they look, including the option to had higher level security the videos. Customization is always good and you get that with Adilo. In app recording is nice for a quick video or screen capture, but not the reason I made the purchase. Lastly, the generous storage and bandwidth limits alone make this a great deal.

Cons

It takes a bit to figure out the work flow, so you need to use the software to get used to how it works, but once you figure out how everything works, it goes well.

Reasons for Choosing Adilo

Adilo is a better bang for the buck and seems a bit more polished than a lot of other alternatives out there. The combination of features and price makes Adilo a great addition to your work flow if it involves any video at all.

Reasons for Switching to Adilo

YouTube is becoming almost unusable with all the ads and how they try to move your viewers to content that is not your own. With Adilo's Channels feature, I can control things and make it a much better experience for the viewers, plus keep them on my site.

Strong Vimeo alternative & warm customer support

Overall, I have a very favorable impression so far. I'm excited to stop paying the annual fee I am currently giving to Vimeo for hosting all the course videos on my site. I am planning to move the whole library of content to this platform after having given it a try & I'm very pleased with the result. In this way, I can cut down on my cost quite a bit since I run an e-learning site.

Pros

I really like the unlimited storage which is offered by the service and generous monthly bandwidth. I also appreciate how helpful customer support has been, and the ability to host audio with protection. The backend is very polished, and the video player looks great too. There are important features such as chapters and domain white-listing.

Cons

The amount of time it takes to encode mp4 videos, which is the only export option Descript provides. I would have to convert the file in Handbrake first, which takes a lot of time for an hour-long video, and even then, the platform takes a while to process that.

Hoang from MyEdu.Vn

Adilo - an awesome video hosting solution that I found

I need a reliable and full featured video hosting solution. I have a lot of videos for e-learning courses - yet a powerful video hosting with rich functions such as protection, subtitling, analytics etc. is not easy to find. I find all of these with Adilo, and I cannot be happier. All fundamental features I need are great with Adilo: the speed is amazing, the protection works to my expectation (cannot expect full protection for sure, but the watermarking would be sufficient).

Pros

I like that the guidance on site by Adilo was very helpful. Right from onboarding, creating projects, uploading videos, creating CTAs - I went through every single step with careful and thoughtful guidance from Adilo. This is important for a person with less time to learn apps like me. I like that the UI of Adilo is extremely clean and well organized. I can navigate easily and find everything I need when I need them. I like that Adilo is rich of features for video hosting. I can easily upload videos with fast speed. I can stream video at amazing speed (most important for video hosting, right?). I can generate subtitles for my videos. And I can create watermark to protect my videos.

Cons

I also hope that the size for files uploaded can also be raised, because the current 3GB is ok but I still desire a higher size. I would hope that Adilo can consider to uplift the monthly bandwidth - it is a bit limited. Other than those, not many things I can demand from Adilo :).

Maroš from Oravec media s.r.o.

Adilo - modern progressive hosting for videos and audios

And now I've found that Adilo will soon start importing videos directly from Youtube and Vimeo into Adilo. And since I have more than 3,000 of my own videos on Youtube and Vimeo ... So I want an unlimited limit and gradually transfer all my videos to this platform. Adilo is a powerful modern hosting - an "all in one place" tool. It meets all my needs and requirements and I am sure it will suit you as well.

Pros

I like innovation and new marketing solutions. Imagine hosting allows you to record 4K videos, upload up to 10 files at once, different resolutions of each video, you can create video-lists, direct links to streaming mp4 and m3u8 files , embedding videos using a standard iFrame or embedded JavaScript, video viewing pages and comments, add chapters to your videos, ... I really like the temperature map, which shows me "how interesting" my videos are and let's not forget that Adilo can save potential customers according to how they viewed the video and then you can export, delete, archive them ...

Cons

It is true that so many options take time. Known features are set up similarly to other providers, but Adilo has a large number of features that other hosts do not provide - and this needs to be studied and set up.

Reasons for Switching to Adilo

Ads embedded in my paid videos hinder me on Youtube. Vimeo has an annual payment, but unlike Adilo, it has very few marketing functions. It is also true that I prefer a one-off payment.

Lionel Wayne from Discount Shipping Storage & Logistics Network

Great Video Hosting platform

My experience using it has really been good though it was a learning curve to get used to the platform.

Pros

I have a lifetime account and I think it is of great value for my hosting needs.

Cons

My chosen account does not seem to allow me to have a "stage".

Reasons for Choosing Adilo

Seemed like a better value

Too many ads

Mikkel from mikkelbirkeholm.dk

Video management done right!

Great onboardin

Pros

The platform is easy to use, and will never overwhelm you. It's very forgiving even for completely new users to this space. It comes with ByteSnap, a screen capturing tool! AWESOME features included

Cons

A few, minor UI/UX issues, like weirdly colored buttons and overlays blocking. But it's all being addressed already by the team.

Reasons for Choosing Adilo

Better price and more features

Overall better platform

Ismail from The Mentors, Pakistan

Alternative to Vimeo

I have been looking for a tool for the storage of my videos. Adilo gave me great features (unlimited storage! + M3U8 links) with in-depth analytics. Glad I found this solution!

Pros

I was looking for a lifetime deal and I found it. This platform has an alternative to Vimeo with so many great features not only video hosting but also audio-hosting as well! And the interface is really clean, which is perfect because there's nothing worse than trying to use something that isn't user-friendly or easy on the eyes. So don't think about this offer too long - just grab it before time runs out today!

Cons

The price of the bandwidth is too high for me since I am still a newbie and I can not afford it. This may be the case for me, but not necessarily for you.

Due to the price

Reasons for Switching to Adilo

Because they were not accepting pakistani cards and thus refunded me money back though in paid via payoneer.

DEXTER from DRIFT FUNNELS

Industry: Animation

NEW KID ON THE BLOCK THAT PACKS A PUNCH

Great , looking forward to the future

Pros

Had been paying about 200$ per year for vimeo pro plan. But this is a crazy good deal for lifetime and absolutely works well. After testing for a day: 1) Video Uploads are super fast. 2) You can upload audio and video Before Video you can capture emails During the Video, you can place the CTA of your choice and drive traffic for sales and after the video you can redirect to multiple features. The videos are mobile responsive. The upload speeds and rendering speeds to adilo is way faster than vimeo which honestly saves a lot of time. Amazing product! Go for it! Helpful 0

Cons

The fact i didn't find it sooner its a real life saver

The price

Reasons for Switching to Adilo

lifetime deal looked worth a try

Great platform without the monthly

So far so good.

Pros

Ive had experience with different platforms and then changed because of the user friendliness or lack there of and not to mention the monthly fee. Adilo takes that all away plus the simplicity of the interface.

Cons

So far I don't have any dislikes except it being a new platform to learn and utilize.

Reasons for Choosing Adilo

The reduction of the monthly fee.

Reasons for Switching to Adilo

Reduction in monthly fee.

Candace from Khula Ltd

Industry: Alternative Medicine

A new favourite tool

Been using for a week, am pre launch so just uploading and preparing content right now but so far it is a total breeze. The help videos are excellent and the one time I needed to reach out to Help, they replied practically instantly and even made me my own little video to explain the thing I needed.

Pros

I was looking for an alternative to You Tube and Cimeo for hosting videos and in the back of my mind I was also thinking, I need to figure out captioning and video marketing. Adilo has this all so although it is much more advanced to where I am on my journey, I took the plunge. And I am pleasantly surprised by how easy it is to use.

Cons

Not come across anything so far. Some of the functionality is to being needed in - eg social media integrations - but for me this isn’t a big deal as I’m ore launch atm.

Reasons for Switching to Adilo

More exciting tech and functionality with better longer term options for when I grow.

Rafael from Rafael Academy

Adilo, the next level of Youtube or Vimeo

It's amazing, I really love that I have the way to keep safe my videos and people will have a lot of problems to download them without permission. I mean, all is possible when someone wants to steal your product, but let's be honest, having a border in t hat sense is cool and good.

Pros

Three answers for this: 1. The protected videos system is AMAZING, you're going to love it if you create online courses or work SERIOUSLY with videos. 2. The marketing options are HUGE and super cool. If you're a marketer and you love to get new leads, Adilo is just for you. 3. Customization. The customization is amazing and easy to use.

Cons

Based on the plan that you have bandwidth can be a problem, I mean, limits in this app can be a problem, but call the support and they'll find the right solution for you.

Reasons for Choosing Adilo

the marketing options, the restriction options and the customization of the video player

Switched to Adilo for all of our Online Program Videos

It's just simple to use and has a perfect feature set for online course creators.

Pros

Adilo is a powerful and professional platform for delivering our online program videos. It's intuitive and the analytics dashboard is outstanding. Adilo makes it easy to brand our player with our company's logo, colors and even features custom domains. My favorite feature is the ability for program participants to have chapter markers within the video and to be able to come back to a video where they left off... why doesn't vimeo do this???? I love that feature.

Cons

I wonder every month if I'll go wayyyyy over my streaming limit and get a hefty bill for bandwidth usage. I've done it in the past with Wistia and got a HUGE bill during a Joint Venture product launch with LOTS of traffic hitting the site.

Reasons for Switching to Adilo

Vimeo Pro does NOT have the feature set of Adilo.

Dr John from Joy@Work

Easy to customise player and interactions

Hosting on YouTube has become impossible thanks to excessive and invasive advertising. Vimeo is expensive and Wistia more so. Plus, very few video hosts let you upload audio - this does. Important for me because I like my clients to have the option of watch the video or just listen to the audio of our online coaching guides.

Pros

Very easy to upload videos (and audio) and customise the player to embed anywhere with interactions, password protection and even DRM. The hosted landing page for a video also has an easy to use form to collect emails (either having to do so or just in case.) Basically, seems to have everything I'll need already.

Cons

Audio MPS and a podcast player - at the moment it's a video which works well but I like podcast players. Some days the speed of processing a video seems to be excessive. But it gets there in the end.

Reasons for Choosing Adilo

Better customisation and privacy options

see above.

Tara from Peculiar Roots

Great vimeo replacement

My videos will be protected and unlimited storage at a affordable price.

Pros

I've been looking for a vimeo replacement and after only using it for a day I love this! User-friendly and my team will love this! Thank you. I especially love that I can import my Vimeo videos. Timesaver!

Cons

Hopefully the vimeo integration to import videos will improve

cost and user friendly

cost

Ray from Post House Production

An Excellent platform for managing hosted video

Greatly enjoy working with the platform and it will be my go-to manager for my hosted video content.

Pros

Adilo is a great platform for managing hosted video. The user interface is clean and intuitive and the analytical dashboard is exceptional. Adilo has the ability to Brand the player to your company and even features custom domains. This looks very professional. There are a lot of additional tools in the suite for screen and web cam recording and even requesting video from clients with no software download.

Cons

No major cons to speak of. I would like to see a multi-level folder structure for managing video projects. No Live Stream capabilities and not sure if it is on the roadmap.

Reasons for Switching to Adilo

Adilo seems to have better analytical data and DRM which I am not using at the moment but it may come in handy in the future.

David from HeyGoTo Marketing

The best video hosting platform out there: period!

Simple because they did the hard work of moving my videos over from Wistia.

Pros

I love all the features but my favorite is the advanced pixeling you can do with videos. I could go on and on about the customizations possible, smart thumbnails, preloading streaming technology they use, the ability to create your own video channel, snapbyte; amazing, Automated captions that are extremely accurate, subtitling videos in other languages, real-time analytics, video stealing protection but I think you get the idea. They even helped me move everything from Wistia over for a hassle free move.

Cons

The only thing would be that they could give more features with limited usage instead of no usage without upgrading but its a business and they have to make money.

Reasons for Choosing Adilo

Unlimited hosting, Pricing and features!

Pricing and features

Jose Enrique from Brandeep

Adilo is the next level in video platforms

It is an easy-to-use platform, with multiple analytical and monitoring options. As a marketer, I am very interested in these options.

Pros

I love the platform for its anti-piracy configuration options, insertion of tracking codes, analytics, heat maps, etc., they are incredible and very easy to use.

Cons

I would love for them to add the option to play videos and have a Spanish version.