All Neverinstall Reviews

Omotayo

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

My Review

My overall experience with NeverInstall has been convenient and timesaving. With NeverInstall, we are solving the problem of too many installations and compatibility issues, streamlining our application management. The benefits we've realized include instant access to applications, improved productivity, and easy software updates without disruptions.

PROS

I really like how easy Neverinstall is to use. As far as features go, I think the most impactful one for me has been the automated workflows, i.e its ability to run applications instantly without the need for installation. This not only reduces the clutter on my device but also eliminates the worry about compatibility issues and system resource consumption. It's also great that it integrates well with our existing business processes, which has made things a lot easier for us. They've helped us save a lot of time and streamline our processes.

CONS

Honestly Neverinstall has been great, but while it is generally user-friendly, occasional technical glitches can be frustrating. More customization options should be offered.

Gonzalo

Insurance, 1,001-5,000 employees

Neverinstall: A Paradigm Shift in Software Accessibility for Marketing Managers

Using Neverinstall has been a life-changing event. Accessing and utilizing software without installing it locally has dramatically increased our productivity. The platform is dependable, and the extensive set of pre-installed apps has made it a must-have tool in our marketing activities.

PROS

Neverinstall defines itself with two distinct characteristics that are especially useful in my work as Marketing Manager. It enables us to access a wide variety of software straight from the cloud, removing the need for local installations. This functionality saves significant storage space on our devices and allows us to access our tools from any device at anytime. Neverinstall provides a wide range of pre-installed software. We can rapidly access and use numerous marketing products without dealing with individual installations and upgrades, significantly optimizing our workflows.

CONS

The existing design should be more user-friendly, making it easier for users to navigate and locate the required applications. A more user-friendly UI would improve the overall user experience and increase the platform's efficiency.

Reasons for switching to Neverinstall

We converted from a typical software installation strategy to Neverinstall. It's cloud-based technology solved these problems by giving us rapid access to the needed tools without local installations. Neverinstall was chosen because of its unique cloud-based access and pre-installed software features. These capabilities have expedited our operations, saved storage space, and enabled us to operate from anywhere. The platform's large assortment of software also made it an appealing alternative.

1 employee

Poor Connection

As I said, the experience was bad, despite the availability of good services within it.

PROS

Unfortunately, I not only liked the variety of browsers on it, which can be converted smoothly but not smoothly in connection, we can also say the ease of use by registering through Google and GithubWithout loading it on the device

CONS

- One of the most prominent problems is the weakness of the server signal and its scarcity is that I have nothing but Singapore and Tokyo every time which makes me the latest page a lot to pick up the signal Although my internet connection is strong and has no problems- Only 5 hours free is not enough.It should be 24 hours as it is known in the free trialbut the goal is to upgrade quickly, Not to provide good service unfortunately.

Adesanmi

Civil Engineering, 11-50 employees

My Review

Overall, my experience with NeverInstall has been mixed. While it saves time and enhances security, there are limitations to consider, like limited software options and the need for a stable internet connection. Additionally, the subscription model may not be suitable for everyone, especially if you only need software occasionally

PROS

NeverInstall makes things easier by installing and updating software automatically, saving time and effort. It also improves security by keeping software up-to-date and removes the need for local storage on your device

CONS

what I don't like about Neverinstall is that it has a limited selection of software available, and it requires a stable internet connection for good performance. If you have limited or unreliable internet access, it may not work well for you. Also, it operates on a subscription basis, which may not be cost-effective if you only need software occasionally.

Rishi

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Reviewed June 2023

Most portable solution on the internet!

My experience with Neverinstall has been highly beneficial. It provides you with a light-weight environment to run your apps which over the long haul boosts your productivity, main thing is no hardware limitation, you can scale much faster.

PROS

Neverinstall gives you the ability to run your favorite apps from your browser in a much more efficient way on any device. It doesn't matter if you are limited by storage or hardware. You can pretty much easily do all your designing work in apps like Figma or communication with your team in Slack like we use in our company. Additionally, it provides you with a better internet speed than your native internet speed. I highly recommend this application, it saves a lot of time and space.

CONS

This is a very helpful app when it comes to limited storage and hardware but not all of your niche specific applications are available. I know this will take some time for the company to add more apps for each user's specific purpose and that's completely fine. Keep expanding, keep growing!

Kshitija

Computer & Network Security, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2023

Neverinstall: A Game-Changer for Remote Work

My overall experience with Neverinstall has been positive. I find it to be a convenient and performant platform for running software without having to install it. It is also a very flexible platform for me to use on regular basis,However, there are a few limitations to Neverinstall Overall, I am very happy with Neverinstall. It is a valuable tool for my work, and I would recommend it to others.

PROS

what i think most feasible thing about this application that,It is incredibly convenient to be able to run any software application from a web browser, without having to install it on my device. also it is very flexible platform Overall, I am very impressed with Neverinstall application, It is a convenient, performant, secure, and flexible platform for me

CONS

Neverinstall does not have a complete library of software applications. Some popular and widely used programs are missing from their catalog which is a drawback. and another point i noticed is There is no visible customer support option on the website.

Saloni

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed August 2023

Navigating the Digital Landscape

Having journeyed with Neverinstall over the past couple of years, I'm here to share my comprehensive review of this platform. Below is a holistic overview of my experience with Neverinstall

PROS

It was an amazing experience to explore websites that were previously inaccessible, discover movies from different countries, and effortlessly access blocked content. The fact that downloading wasn't required and everything could be accessed directly through the browser added an exceptional level of convenience. I enthusiastically recommended this site to anyone seeking an efficient VPN solution.

CONS

Restoring the functionality of the freemium option would be highly appreciated. I've been a user for almost two years, relying on the free plan, but unfortunately, it has stopped functioning recently. While my experience with it has been largely trouble-free, there was an issue with scrolling, where it would scroll excessively fast, which was a bit discouraging.

10,000+ employees

Reviewed July 2023

It is alright. Will manage to do the job..

I've had a mixed bag of luck with NeverInstall overall. While it saves time and improves security, there are certain drawbacks to take into account, such as the requirement for a stable internet connection and the availability of only a few software solutions. Overall, it manages to do the job just fine.

PROS

NeverInstall's style is clear and simple, making it simple to move between the different areas and functions. Very user friendly for beginners.

CONS

From my experience, Neverinstall was struggling to work even when there is a slight fluctuation in my internet connectivity. A strong and stable internet connection is required.

Manish

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Good Remote service tool

Using "Neverinstall" was fast and straightforward. It never gave me any headaches, even when dealing with robust applications. I could easily access the latest versions of my favorite programs, making it a go-to choice for me.I stumbled upon "Neverinstall" after watching a YouTube video where someone recommended it. I was facing performance issues while surfing the internet on my PC, and this software seemed like the perfect solution. I decided to give it a try, and to my delight, it resolved all my system lagging problems. Now, everything runs smoothly, and I can use my computer without any issues.

PROS

The software boasts a user-friendly client interface, making assignment administration simpler and more convenient for users. The software is designed to work on low-spec computers, making it accessible to a broader range of users. The program performs well without stalling, even when dealing with strong applications.

CONS

One of the cons I encountered is the limited functionality compared to full installations. While it's great for basic tasks, some advanced features of certain applications might not be accessible through "Neverinstall."

5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed October 2023

Use Application without installation

Neverinstall in good application where you can use cloud space and thus help privacy. Good app

PROS

Very easy set up to use on all devices in organization. Enable to use different apps from cloud platform

CONS

Strong internet connection required for its effective use. Can't use multiple device at a time

José Miguel

Medical Devices, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed May 2023

Un salvavidas basado en la nube para creadores de productos

A pesar de algunos contratiempos iniciales, encontré que Neverinstall es una herramienta increíblemente valiosa para mi trabajo. Ha aliviado significativamente la carga del hardware, permitiéndome concentrarme más en el desarrollo de mi producto. La conveniencia de tener todo en la nube es algo que no sabía que necesitaba hasta que lo experimenté.

PROS

Como desarrollador, siempre he encontrado que administrar aplicaciones que consumen muchos recursos es una tarea abrumadora, pero Neverinstall ha sido un verdadero cambio de juego. Su enfoque basado en la nube me permite concentrarme en crear, en lugar de solucionar problemas de hardware. Poder ejecutar IDE, aplicaciones y extensiones en la nube ha agilizado significativamente mi flujo de trabajo.

CONS

Aunque aprecio la conveniencia que brinda Neverinstall, encontré algunos problemas. Hubo una ligera curva de aprendizaje al comenzar y, en ocasiones, el rendimiento de la plataforma se vio afectado por la velocidad de mi conexión a Internet. Esto hizo que el trabajo fuera un desafío durante esos períodos de menor conectividad.

Reasons for switching to Neverinstall

Cuando se compara con las alternativas, Neverinstall se destaca por su perfecta integración basada en la nube. Donde otras plataformas me hacen hacer malabarismos entre aplicaciones locales y basadas en la nube, el enfoque unificado de Neverinstall me ahorra tiempo y frustraciones. Descubrí que esto, junto con su sólido soporte para varios IDE y extensiones, lo convierte en una opción superior para desarrolladores y diseñadores por igual.

Ajay

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 10,000+ employees

Taking Program Off within the Cloud Effectively and With Ease

NeverInstall has been an accommodating apparatus in controlling my program necessities. I continuously have a quick browsing speed, and I can share my working environment with others. It's a game-changer that has made program establishment much more sensible, productive, and pleasurable. You may appreciate Neverinstall's portability, since you may be able to get to your programmes and information from any gadget with a Web association.

PROS

Neverinstall exceeds expectations at permitting clients to run cloud-based apps and advancement apparatuses without introducing programs on their machines. You will use any gadget with an Online association to get to your applications and information, making participation and cooperation simpler. It downloads and runs applications straight from the cloud, killing the requirement for time-consuming establishment strategies. NeverInstall introduces and upgrades programs consequently, which may spare clients a significant sum of time over physically introducing and overhauling computer programs.

CONS

Neverinstall has a few preferences for working apps and improvement situations within the cloud, but it also has a few impediments. There's too a virus-like issue that always scrolls over the screen, which is truly troubling. It can be troublesome to coordinate the cloud-based programs with more seasoned on-premises frameworks, coming about in confined integration conceivable outcomes.

Aditi

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed May 2023

A powerful remote service tool for Software Management on low-end devices

I fair attempted Neverinstall and was blown absent by how straightforward and clear it made program administration. It's a marvellous program for me in the event that I need to protect space on my iPhone, defend my security, and get to fundamental programs without having to introduce them. It'll spare you cash on buying costly computers by running everything on the cloud, which is essentially accessible from any place. It has altogether diminished the work person-hours of the data framework representative who fair has one individual.

PROS

The most pleasant portion almost it is the client interface, which makes assignment administration simpler and more client wonderful. It gives a free trial period so that clients may test it out sometime recently committing to enrollment. The overwhelming program may work on low-spec computers. It is fast and basic to utilize. And I found that the program never stuck in any case of how strong the program is. This spared me time and capacity space on my computer, and it permitted me to effectively get to the foremost later adaptations of my top choice program applications. The establishment strategy is straightforward and speedy. Never Introduce gives great execution.

CONS

The sum of congruous applications is still negligible, hence I accept it'll be amplified more. Since the apps are executed straight from the cloud, I required a solid and steady web association to use Neverinstall appropriately. It requires a quick web speed and a nonstop association. There are a few glitches that happen from time to time, but the rest of the highlights are palatable.

Ankit

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed July 2023

Experience multi applications without installing them on your device

The software has a simple interface and also it was quite easy to step up in our company as it supports all kinds of devices. We mostly use the free version of the software as it fulfills most of our needs but if a user needs to work on a large variety of apps then he might have to purchase its premium.

PROS

The best part of Neverinstall is that it provides access to the application available online without even installing them and downloading them which takes lots of time, internet data, and device memory which overall also helps to improve the security of the devices from malware attacks due to minimum data downloads.

CONS

The main challenge which we face while using the software is that it only works when we have a strong internet connection also there are some apps that do not get compatible with Neverinstall then we are forced to install them for real on our devices and face the same old problem

Shanta

Education Management, 501-1,000 employees

Empowering Seamless Software Access and Management

Neverinstall revolutionizes software access and management with its virtualization technology, eliminating the need for traditional installation and simplifying the software usage experience.

PROS

Neverinstall's virtualization technology allows users to access and use software applications without the need for installation, saving valuable time and system resources. It offers a vast library of pre-installed software, covering a wide range of categories and industries, providing users with instant access to the tools they need. Neverinstall's centralized dashboard provides a easy interface for managing and organizing installed applications, making it easy to switch between different software without cluttering the system.

CONS

Users heavily reliant on offline usage may find the cloud-based nature of Neverinstall less convenient, as it requires a stable internet connection for software access and usage. The performance of certain resource-intensive applications may be slightly impacted when running through Neverinstall's virtualization technology, although it generally maintains a smooth experience.

Rahul

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Run Application Without The Need For Any Time-Consuming Installation Procedures

The software installation process is now much more manageable, effective, and pleasurable thanks to this game-changing technology. Without the need for any time-consuming installation procedures, it simply downloads and runs the software straight from the cloud. There is no requirement for local storage space on the user's device because software can be installed and run remotely.

PROS

Entering the name of the application I wish to use is all that's required; the rest will be handled by Neverinstall. It aids in lowering security vulnerabilities and risks. It makes it simple to adjust program settings and configurations to suit unique requirements. Because of how little IT assistance is needed, the product lowers overhead expenses.

CONS

They offer few alternatives for running numerous desktops simultaneously. Having an unstable internet connection will make things more difficult.

Aditya