All Cyfe Reviews

Civic & Social Organization, 51-200 employees

Great dashboard software

PROS

Cyfe is a great, flexible dashboard tool that is really low cost

CONS

Have not found anything not to like yet!

Nathan

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Reviewed July 2019

A Very Easy to Use Dashboard Monitoring Tool

We wanted a dashboard for our different metrics and stumbled upon Cyfe. It is easy to use to set up accounts if you already have accounts with some of the predefined options, and in some ways you can customize it. In our case, we needed a customized dashboard that could cover key areas like server uptime, social media monitoring and sales targets. Cyfe is a good place to start from if you are looking for an easy to use dashboard setup.

PROS

Cyfe is an easy to use dashboard monitoring tool that integrates with many different online platforms. Here are my pros to using it: 1. It integrates with most of the major web services, you can track sales, traffic, analytics and more. It can be adapted to your own needs whether you need it for social media monitoring or sales/financing. 2. The sharing function is good to share a link with other people who may want to monitor your dashboard. 3. The TV out function is good, if you need to have a screen displaying the dashboard in real time. 4. If you work in google sheets, you can import data into Cyfe and if your developers know how to use the PUSH API you can set up customized data. 5. It's easy on the eyes and easy to set up. Ease of use is huge for setting up dashboards.

CONS

The cost is not that bad but for $29/month you can get an additional 2 users if you signed up for Klipfolio, however Cyfe’s defense is that data is in real time where as Klipfolio has a 4 hour delay. Some plugins/connections are just basic, some key stats are missing for example, Youtube Analytics is missing which is key if you have social media platforms you are monitoring and have a Youtube Channel. SEO tracking is also limited, yes you will find MOZ available but most SEO professionals may use SEMRUSH or Ahrefs to monitor their SEO.
 Customizing Charts is also limited, you can only view whatever visual graphics they display for charts.

Ronald

Reviewed November 2022

From Good to SHOCKING

I had a LONG relationship with Cyfe (over 4 years) but recently I cannot even get a response from their support

PROS

Unlimited Dashboards Account at a feasible price

CONS

Support really sucks. This never used to be the case BTW.

Reason for choosing Cyfe

Unlimited Dashboards at a feasible cost

Reviewed June 2018

Powerful dashboard software for an affordable price.

It allowed me to create a functional prototype of a SaaS I'm working on, without needing to custom build a reporting tool just to be able to test my idea in the market.

PROS

Cyfe is awesome. It connects to nearly every tool a marketer would need, and lets you work with custom integrations for the stuff that doesn't yet connect automatically. I can create an unlimited number of dashboards and share them with an unlimited number of people through a simple link. It's amazing for customer service and account management, and one of my service lines has allowed me to entirely forgo offering manual reporting - which is amazing.

CONS

The UI is a bit clunky and could be sleeker. Tools like datadeck look a lot nicer visually, but don't come close to the level of functionality offered by Cyfe.

Josh

Reviewed October 2018

Great Dashboard Tool for All-in-One view

PROS

We use this tool for client reporting almost exclusively. It's a great dashboard that brings together diverse data in one visually consistent and clean interface. We build one for each client and track Analytics traffic info, Facebook stats, Ad Spend, and more. For as little as it costs, it's a super useful app.

CONS

Mainly that if a particular third party app isn't supported there's not much you can do to bring that into the mix. You're pretty limited to the pre-defined views and widgets they provide. There is some API opportunity but what little we've played with that, there's not a lot of customization to be had there. Also you can't control the visual display of graphs much, it's predefined by the widgets. Doesn't really support our SEO tracking tools either.

Reviewed December 2017

Cyfe is a must-have for tracking small business KPIs

PROS

I love the flexibility and ease of use. I think the software is well thought out and truly a valuable piece of any small business's planning toolbag. We use cyfe to monitor everything from SEO to marketing metrics to social media engagement. The sharing and email notification features are really helpful to keep track of things, even when life gets busy. I especially appreciate the ability to import flexible data using Push API and google spreadsheets.

CONS

I wish the software had more native partners that had customizable widgets on the platform. I'd love to see Webinar Jam and Evergreen Webinars, Callrail, and youtube analytics programs working within the software. I'd also love to see more examples of how other Cyfe users are setting up their dashboards. I can feel that the system is powerful, but sometimes get stumped on how to set things up for advanced KPI tracking. Case studies would be awesome to learn from.

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed May 2020

Great functionality for a reasonable price

Great time-saver to check performance of multiple channels/platforms at a glance. Saves you time on checking lots of tabs if you are trying to keep up with your digital performance.

PROS

The combined dashboard is great, even in the free version. You can track the activity from FB, instagram, Google products and countless other things. You can use 5 widgets with the free version. Nice look and very customizable.

CONS

Not much I didn't like. The cheapest subscription starts at 29 usd per month which made it a prime candidate for new software we were going to pay for this year -- that is, before tourism collapsed. The vast array of options comes with a learning curve for users that are not that adept with digital tools.

Reason for choosing Cyfe

Way cheaper!

Reviewed March 2019

Great way to make custom roll up reports and statistics for clients

It was great, we used this tool to set up dashboards for a large property management company. This allowed us to share dashboards with regional managers in an organized and professional manner.

PROS

Love the customization options for this software, there is so much that you can set up. You have the ability to customize it for each client with the use of dashboards to show the KPI's and statistics that matter to them most. It makes setting up dashboards fun and rewarding due to ease of set up.

CONS

There were instances that I needed a developer to help in the set up process. This was most likely due to needing a developer to set up tag manager, google analytics and goals/conversions in the first place. Always make sure you have that taken care of first and foremost.

Used less than 6 months

Reviewed February 2018

Swiss army knife analytics app for social and beyond

This platform helped us tie together a lot of our different social networks and create customized reporting on them.

PROS

I've tried several different social media apps. Cyfe is pretty much just analytics, but it's great at it. It has one of the widest catalogues of integrations I've seen. It's also very affordable. It has lots of customization and report sharing o options that make it great for showing the right reports to the to right people. You can create dashboards and use widgets to create custom views. It also pulls in lots of "deeper metrics" that many other platforms don't.

CONS

There isn't much to complain about, honestly. Not all of the integrations work smoothly right off the bat, and in some cases I found that the numbers reported didn't show what I expected. I marked this up to configuration issues with my account, but it's possible it could run deeper into the integration itself.

Joe

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Simple and Cost Effective

PROS

I spend less per year on this than I did with gogrow.com each month, yet it is easier to use and quicker to implement. Strongly recommend for businesses that don't want to keep an SQL expert in the fold. Simple to use, and no frustrations with getting support as I had with my previous app.

CONS

Would like a few more graph types added to the array of choices, but not a huge deal because of the affordability.

Chemicals, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2019

Cyfe has an excellent deployment in the cloud

In general terms, it can be said that Cyfe offers many more options for sales intelligence automation than many other software of its kind. Basically we can monitor the infrastructure of our business at all times.

PROS

Cyfe allows to analyze and each sales intelligence data easily. It is undoubtedly good enough to automate the workflow, and offers many customization options for information display.

CONS

It does not offer as much storage capacity in the cloud, so it is usually resorted to external platforms. It allows tracking the sales intelligence metrics, and also offers an excellent self-service portal.

Debora

Graphic Design, 1 employee

Reviewed January 2023

Emite relatórios completos

PROS

Ferramenta perfeita para monitoramento de performance. Utilizo para acompanhamento de resultados das campanhas de marketing digital. Permite exportar os dados, é uma ferramenta bem completa.

CONS

Já tive problemas de integração de alguns dados, ou não eram computados em relatórios.

Juan

Marketing and Advertising, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed December 2018

A good way to visualize everything in a single panel.

Its multiple functions and its great features is what makes us continue working with Cyfe, the analyzes that are usually difficult to understand with Cyfe become simpler, an intuitive and innovative software without a doubt.

PROS

Cyfe adapted quickly to our company, we used multiple networks and websites but this software did not have any problem at the time of being configured with them, we like how we can visualize everything in a single panel.

CONS

Having so many tools can be a bit difficult to use, but from there I find nothing wrong with this software.

Christian

Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Great tool

PROS

Very easy to use software that works fast.

CONS

A little bit too much focused on the US market.

Laura

E-Learning, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed August 2018

An unsung hero of business apps

Love this software!

PROS

It pulls in data from a ridiculously huge number of platforms so you can create some really useful dashboards, across an array of business pillars and metrics.

CONS

The user interface is pretty dated now and needs a refresh. It could look AMAZING if they got a good designer on board but that's my only complaint. I also think its a little overpriced.

Nicholas A

Automotive, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2021

Perfect Client Facing Reporting Tool

Pretty smooth and positive experience setting up and using Cyfe.

PROS

Cyfe is very easy to set up and covers most of the channels and items I need to show my clients.

CONS

There are some limitations in digging deeper into the data and a few metrics missing from the mix we'd like to see.

Angel

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Reviewed September 2017

Easy to use and great premium feature at a good price!

PROS

Great price and I like the unlimited accounts feature that comes with a premium version. Also very easy to use.

CONS

The limited quantity of widgets limits what you can do with the display of the dashboard. There is only so much you can do with Cyfe but still a great value.

Marco

Reviewed February 2017

Best Data Dashboard

I really like Cyfe because it is useful to create beautiful reports right from the web: it needs just to be connected to others accounts (like Facebook, Adwords, etc.) or to custom csv and files and it plays good.

PROS

Easy Cheap but Good Interoperating

CONS

Slow (sometimes) Some reports not enough customizable