Browse SiteGuru Reviews

Remco from Dutchfresh

Very easy to use and Great Insights

Very easy to use platform that offers good insights where you can act upon

Pros

Clean and Easy User interface Support is fast and to the point How the SEO to do list is presented, great insights on how to improve

Cons

For one of the site i use the software for it results in many 429 - Too many requests , can not change the crawling speed

Reasons for Switching to SiteGuru

Wanted to have a SAAS platform instead of installed software

Nathan from Optimus Online

Monitor and improve your website performance with SiteGuru

As mentioned before, SiteGuru is always on top of current developments and that's what I love about it. And the advice is just plain and simple so even my clients can understand it.

Pros

Tools for website performance can be quite geeky and not user friendly. Sometimes they lack in intuitive user interface, othertimes they might give you advice that you don't understand because there's jargon being used. SiteGuru improves all of that and is a very user friendly tool to find advice on what to improve on your website. And SiteGuru is always in development and on top of current developments. When Google announced the Core Web Vitals, there was a Core Web Vitals check in SiteGuru just a few days later.

Cons

Listen, we all like to get the goodies for free or at least cheap. I can't say SiteGuru is cheap because it isn't. But no useful tool is actually. Compared to ContentKing, which I have used too, it's definitely cheaper although it's not really fair to compare the two. That said, SiteGuru is definitely worth the money, it's just that we all like it cheaper, don't we?

Reasons for Switching to SiteGuru

Because ContentKing is much more expensive and the advice was way too technical at times. Too much jargon and even the support could not explain it more understandable.

Rob from Klamath Basin Brewery

I signed up for Site Guru but never received my assessment.

I rated this as neutral because I never go the initial assessment.

Pros

The website sounded like it was easy to use and the assessment would take just a few minutes. The services that the website advertise were what I was looking for.

Cons

I never got the assessment back from the website. I did get a couple of follow-up emails, but not the assessment I was promise.

Response from SiteGuru

Replied July 2018

Hi Rob, thanks for letting us know, and we're sorry to hear that you didn't receive the report. Normally you'll get an email notification once the check is done, so you can view the report online. I see your report is ready now, so as soon as you log in, you'll see it.

Lisa from Bluewater Graphics

Daily SEO Go To

When asked "what is the best tool?" The answer is "the one you use the most". I already own several, more robust SEO tools, but SiteGuru is the one I use every day. It gets the important fundamental jobs done very well, and makes it a pleasure.

Pros

Seamless, zero code integration. Beautiful, in-depth and easy to understand dashboard

Cons

Could use more integrations with analytic software other than Google. Downloadable reports are lacking polish.

Mohamed from My self

So flexible

Pros

It's so easy to use it probably it's so very nice to use

Cons

It's not difficult I advise anyone to use it

Reasons for Choosing SiteGuru

So easy to use

Response from SiteGuru

Replied August 2021

Thanks Mohamed, glad you like SiteGuru!

Brent from Rocket Grove Creative Studios

A super easy to use SEO audit tool

I'm happy with it. I'll use it, even if it's lacking some things, because it's an easy way to get a quick audit and fix the most important issues on a per-page basis.

Pros

I love how clean everything is. You can see what is going on for all your pages. Probably the best feature is the ability to select a page and see everything wrong on just that page. Most audit tools tell you all the problems of a site broke down by problem, and they give you a list of pages that suffer from that problem. But you can't select a page and see just the problems for that page. Siteguru lets you do that. Overall, it's a very very easy to use tool with a super clean layout.

Cons

It's really not as detailed as many other SEO audit tools out there. It has all the essentials, but lacks things like content analysis, deeper internal linking analysis, and other items. Of course, Siteguru is more affordable than most audit tools, but if you want a complete site audit, you will find some things missing here.

This is a good tool to have, it helps you keep up to date on your sites

Pros

There are a few features that help you maintain your site and keep it compliant. Among them are the quality and SSL alerts.

Cons

This is a SAAS application. Like all SAAS apps your at the mercy of their servers and hosting. The site crawling is slower than I'd like, especially the 1st time.

I love using this tool as a quick check to see how search-bot friendly a website is.

Pros

Fast, easy and human-understandable instructions on how to improve the SEO of your site which action steps (and helpful links).

Cons

Sometimes generating an audit can take a while and not every improvement description makes sense to me as a non-developer (for example: w3 standards).

Sanjay from Technology

I am a subscriber of siteguru.co it is one of the best investment of mine.

optimized my sites

Pros

This software tells me about all the shortcomings on my site and how to over come them.It educates me on SEO in a simple and easy language

Cons

I wish the software did all the things itself, without telling me to do it? Just wishful thinking.

Stuart from Key West Video Inc. - Corporate Video Production

Siteguru helps with keeping track of our website and what we need to update.

Siteguru helps us find adjustments for our SEO/website that we may not have realized or been aware of from other services we use.

Pros

Siteguru is very straightforward and explains things very easily so it's easy to use. You don't need too much of a background in websites/seo knowledge as Siteguru is very clear on what to do and why to do it.

Cons

We have yet to try the paid service because we currently use other services, but we plan on potentially switching over to Siteguru once we have the opportunity to see what our needs our.

Bonny from Your Web Chick

Excellent tool for the price. Thorough and high-quality. I don't use it enough!

Helped me pinpoint performance issues with my website and those of my clients.

Pros

It's very thorough and serves as a reminder to check for some things I have a tendency to forget when it comes to assuring optimal performance of a website.

Cons

The inconsistency of the email prompts - at first I was getting them almost daily, now I haven't had one for months. There may be a setting to correct this, but I haven't had the change to look for it.

Arn from Signature Clothing PL

Great easy to read & understand reporting.

Pros

I don't have the time (or depth of knowledge) to study the minute detail, so I just love the plain, simple & actionable report Siteguru gives me. I can interpret easily & go in and fix my site in minutes.

Cons

Too many people are finding out about it, my competition can't be far behind! I haven't found anything I don't like about it yet.

James from RocketstarMedia

Siteguru is on the Path to SEO Enlightenment

Yes, if there was an automated way to fix problems such as with a virus checker that comes up and shows an issue and then gives the option to fix the issue automatically or manually, that would be awesome. eg. It flags "use fewer JavaScript files" and you select automatically and it shows the file to delete and asks "Are you sure?" If you choose manually it will open the suggested issue and you can take care of it your self. Also, with things such as headings and H tags, the same thing. Pages are too slow - it will show the specific reasons and will delete issues or you can handle manually.

Pros

What I like most about SiteGuru is the amount of data it returns with suggestions to fix the SEO issues that your site may be experiencing. It's nice that it sends updates on your sites performance as it crawls your site on a consistent basis.

Cons

What I like the least about this software is that although it provides a tremendous amount of data regarding issues to be updated on your sites that are enabled, it does not provide any automation in solving the issues. However, you can link to find out more about any issue it flags. Many of the flag issues I have resolved keep showing such as website language, length of metadata, etc. This is frustrating when an issue is fixed and I'm still flagged. I'm using Siteguru along side another program to try to interrupt what is actually a problem.

Durai from PremiumInfo

SiteGuru Website Audit Tool – Boost your SEO

Pros

Run a methodical SEO audit for the site audit, it also detects the usability problems & technical issues on your website. Analyses and compare the rank of your website with other competitor websites. It not only analyzing one page but analyzes your complete website along with your competitor’s website. Few other highlights of SiteGuru SEO Analyzer: Detects and fix SEO problems present on your website Spot the usability issues on your website & get rid of them. Fix all the technical problems present on your website Notify you about your website health every week Mobile friendly Scan your complete website for the most vital technicalities Boost meta descriptions, titles of your pages, 404 or broken links, semantic structure etc…

Cons

None I feel like its more than enough for the money we have provided to Siteguru.

My favorite tool when building a new website

Pros

Among all SEO-related tools I’ve tried, this is one of the most intuitive. It has a clean, straightforward UI and it’s very easy to use. It gives accurate reports and I love how the feedback it gives is actionable and will give you immediate returns in terms of optimization and performance.

Cons

It still has some bugs, albeit very minor ones. Customer support has always been amazing in my experience, so this is not really an issue.

Kristy from Education

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Super easy to use product, made it quick to set up and get going.

Pros

The easiness of it. It didn't take a million calls to Customer Support to get going. I probably could have had an intern set it up without a problem.

Cons

The cost. It's a bit expensive, but in the end you're paying for the ease of use, I guess. If it means more time spent working and less spent installing/setting up, I'm ok with the cost.

Was helpful

We enjoyed the easy of use.

Pros

This software was easy to use, and that was the thing I liked best about the product. Easy of use is a feature very important to a team like ours, and with it being super easy, our team felt that was the most positive piece of usage. We enjoyed that very much.

Cons

The cost of this software was the thing that I liked least. Felt it was a tad pricey, and there for didn't like that aspectf

Great for checking your SEO

Pros

Easy to use and it has improved my SEO a lot.

Cons

The cost. It's a bit expensive in my opinion.

Anne-Mae from Wijn van de Kaap

Very easy to work with, especially voor someone who isn't familiair with SEO tooling.

Pros

Easy to use. With scoring each page I'm able to decide where to begin. The scorecard also motivates to constantly improve you're website.

Cons

It can be a a bid overwhelming when you see how much work has to be done if each page needs work to do. Maybe it would help to start with 5 bullet points of which issues should be resolved first as the can make a big difference.

Marshall from Zen Media Social

Great Reports and Planning - Confusing Pricing

Pros

I really like the in-depth SEO reports, Site Health Check, Action Items, and marketing plan. The reports are easy to deliver to my customers and can be generated automatically.

Cons

The pricing is confusing and the across client "max limit" reached makes my own backbilling hell to figure out. Some of the additional features like Backlinks are confusing.

Tomasz from Stage 32 (stage32.com)

Useful tool for those seeking perfection

Using SiteGuru as a sister software for Moz.com. We're paying for Moz.com significantly more, yet still, it's missing some of the intuitive way of locating and fixing code bugs, and standard issues. I feel Moz should probably acquire SiteGuru, and implement all the missing features, but in the meantime SiteGuru is the must if you're looking to make sure your webpages are 100% healthy.

Pros

The best thing here was the fact that the software scans all the standard stuff as the other softwares out there such as page titles, descriptions, redirects and 404 pages, but I tremendously enjoyed report on the valid HTML (via w3.org) and alt tags for all images out there. This software really rocks and the support person is amazing. Oh, and the UX is very clean unlike a lot of programs out there, this one is very easy to understand and follow logically without any tutorials.

Cons

It had few bugs when I first used it. They might actually be fixed right now as I wasn't able to recreate any of the top of my head, but all in all I was immensely happy with the value of the software.

I love that they send out emails letting me know the issues on my site so I can be aware.

Pros

Sends you emails often Tells you what needs to be done to improve SEO - meta descriptions missing or that need improvement and on how many pages Clean interface Great for simple technical review

Cons

Awesomeness score isn't the best name for the health of my site but that's just a personal preference.

Charles from Charlesonic

Industry: Computer Hardware

Easy to use and check

Pros

Email notification is a savior for us to ensure that our website is updated properly. One stop checking is also another important feature.

Cons

The interface is not very intuitive. It can be improved further for better user experience. Also for mobile version so that we can check while we are outside.

Richard from Buy Insure

Fantastic Software, Know Where All of Your Sites Stand!

Tells me both good and bad and where I need to improve...

Pros

The software is very accurate and lets me know where I stand both good and need improvement areas. Makes my job easier (0:

Cons

Used to get daily reports which have been reduced to less frequent. Would prefer to go back to daily reports or have the option to.

KRYSS from Kryss' Kreative Photography

Industry: Photography

Great software. easy to use.

Pros

I loVE HOW IT INDEXES MY pages and advises my strengths and weaknesses on my site. I enjoy thAT IT gives me information about keywords to use.

Cons

it does not index all of my pages. It does not tell me what words are weak. It does not suggest better titles when a title is not strong enough

Zach from Abex Exhibits

The site has given me 10x more SEO insight than any other tool on the web

Pros

Very accurate analysis... helps you drill down to all of the micro-issues of your site. By using SiteGuru I was able to improve our site from 56% to 85%.

Cons

I guess the thing that I like least is that it's not an application but browser-based. It would be great if SiteGuru could be an App.

Christian from Krause Webdesign

Best tool to optimize your website

It helps me a lot when optimising websites.

Pros

With Siteguru I can check and optimize several websites with just one click. It's fast and it already helped me a lot.

Cons

Results are sometime a little bit difficult to understand, especially when it comes to integration of external tools like Google Maps.

Adam from Arbiship

Easy to use and works good

Pros

Its easy for someone with limited tech experience to use and allows me to quickly get started. I also liked the design.

Cons

The cost is a little bit much for my budget, and I wish they had some more features for backlinks which make it less confusing.

Aloysius from Ubuntu

Easy to use SEO software

Easy to use and very helpful.

Pros

Quick and easy to get started, user friendly and clean interface. With SEO software being so expensive, SiteGuru makes it more affordable end easy to optimize your website, by following the report.

Cons

No con's, great value for the price but it would be nice to get a few extras and improvements to make it an all-in-one SEO Software.

Modern approach to website review

Overall great for startups, newcomer developers and small time business to analyse and discover what is wrong with their website, and how to improve it.

Pros

The software is quite simple to use and displays information in an interactive way that is derivable into real statistics for analysis.

Cons

Needs to be able to index every page, and confirmation of it.

Great experience! I run it on every project and I recommend it :)

Pros

The specificity and granularity of the information. Like this is not as awesome as it could be, here is how you can fix it. And here is your overall score in that category --> brilliant.

Cons

Nothing really. It does it the job well and one of the things I really like is the pinpointing of the specifics. Of course, it could even have more functionality but for what I use it, is great. I haven't ever used their customer support so I don't know that. And haven't paid for it so, can't actually evaluate that either.

Easy to use, almost perfect functionality and does the job well.

I am able to learn about the errors that my website has, and improve on it based on the suggestions given by the software.

Pros

SiteGuru gives a great summary of my how good/bad my website is in one page, which is really good because I can scan through the details quickly without going much into details.

Cons

The user interface is rather hard to read/glance through. Inspire the really great functionality, the design could be improved as some texts are too small.

I'm using it as an easy way to figure out a simple way to monitor and review some of my websites.

Pros

It is pretty easy to set up and use. You have lots of visibility and can have several different domains. It is really affordable.

Cons

I have used it for some time now and so far I haven't found one. I might have some more advanced features but I haven't really need them.

Orsi from Media Production

Industry: Market Research

It was easy to use it, handy, I liked it.

I got the information I needed about a website.

Pros

I like the look of the website, and especially like how they display the data I'm looking for, makes it easier to understand

Cons

There's nothing really. I would think about cons about using this tool but couldn't figure out anything.

William from F1 iT, Inc.

This is a cheap, functional solution for SEO. Although, lacking in features.

SEO improvement.

Pros

It is cheap and helped guide me through the path of SEO management. After the scan, I used all of the suggestions to improve my site structure and noticed the differences immediately.

Cons

The software is great and easy to use. However, it seems to be lacking in the department of updates to policy. Specifically with Google. I found that a few of the sections that were marked as poor on my site weren't correct.

German from Coreographix

Simple and useful

Another site checkers are not going to the point of problems so easy as Siteguru. Siteguru is perfect for professional technicians who knows about SEO. Don't waste time with others sitecheckers

Pros

Crawl website for technical issues is easy peasy and you get useful and clear information about errors, where they are located and solve it easily

Cons

I like everything in general aspects, maybe interface could be improved...

Lisseth from Gluo

It's an excellent tool for those who are not techs

Pros

What I like about this site is that it's really ease of use. I am not a technical person, so my knowledge is not very advanced and SiteGuru gave me the opportunity to optimize several sites in an appropriate way.

Cons

There were a couple of times when the site was a little slow at the time of doing the analysis, but in general I can not find more details.

Dylan from Drift2 Web Services INC

Great tool for Seo

Pros

I like how it gives you incredible insight into the SEO value of your site pages, not just the site as a whole. It makes it a lot easier to fix individual page issues.

Cons

I wish it gave clearer details in how to Fix individual issues. While Siteguru is excellent at finding items with a site, a means of addressing and fixing problems isn't always as clear.

Eddie from Four Winds Interactive

Didn't find it hugely valuable

Pros

Sign up was easy. Site layout was nice and intuitive.

Cons

I honestly didn't use it as much as I could have. I didn't find it offered a lot of value for ME, but I am sure others could find it useful.

Great indicator on how to improve site SEO

Pros

very detailed recommendations on steps to take to improve our website. IT was very easy to communicate the report to our tech team so that they can implement the suggested changes

Cons

Initial test has an expiration date. A few weeks passed between the time that I generated report till we had time to implement the changes, and it was not available. So I had to generate a new report.

I got great, actionable feedback to improve my website code and make it more SEO-friendly.

Pros

It's very easy to set up and use, and the feedback provided is clear and insightful. New, useful features are added very often. The customer service is excellent.

Cons

Sometime the score of pages was inconsistent, but that has since been fixed. It could use a little more refinement in the UI, but that's not a big issue at all.

Kahtaf from BitSpice

Very clean experience, flow is easy to understand.

Pros

The recommendations after a site is scanned. Also, the information on how to implement the different recommendations is very useful.

Cons

The recommendation list is a little short. I would like to see more performance improvement tips (ex: some of the ones we can see from Chrome Lighthouse tests).

Good software so far! Hopefully adding additional features in the future

It is extremely easy to use and is user friendly on direction to get sites SEO compliant.

Pros

Simple line item to-do lists that tell us exactly what needs to be accomplished to make site SEO compliant.

Cons

maybe add competitor comparisons especially on backlinks as well as a backlinks identifier for the site we manage

Excellent very simple interface

Pros

Very easy to use, no problems with finding what you are looking for, the interface make the whole experience must easier for novice users

Cons

I think it needs more detailed info what is wrong with the website we are examining.. maybe faster scanning as it might take a while to see the results

Carlos from TransferWise

A great tool to aim for the low hanging fruits of SEO

Better titles and descriptions, I already command PageSpeed insights

Pros

I didn't know a simple service besides the expensive ones for basic stuff like titles and descriptions.

Cons

Navigation is a bit hard, sometimes you don't know if clicking will open the external site/analysis or the description of the step.

Nathan from VapingCheap.com

Very easy to use, gives detailed "how to's" regarding problems with your website.

Improved on page SEO

Pros

- Very simple app - Easy to use and implement - Detailed Instructions to fix SEO related problems - Covers most on-page SEO issues

Cons

Could use more features and tools Price is a bit high when compared to features offered Could have more advanced reports

Megan from Fortified Roofing and Siding

I am a marketing professional at my family business. I am do all the marketing including the website

Pros

It is super easy to use. I really like how the data is organized after it is analyzed; it makes it easy to interpret and find the areas that need to be corrected.

Cons

I would really enjoy a desktop application that I could work from rather than using the web interface.

I love to get statistic into my email.

Pros

It helps me totally free. I get information what to fix to my email. I would like to try the paid plan also but not yet.

Cons

I don't like that it tries to stop my email subscription when i'm not visiting site. I understand that they have good thoughts with it though.

Palak from NNS

Pretty helpful, but could be better

Pros

Straightforward, easy to use, and pretty easy to understand. I like the graphics and the tips it has for good sites

Cons

I wish it told me how to fix the errors on the site. A lot of the info that it gives is very technical and I'm not sure how to fix it.

Maged from homepath

Simple easy to use mobile interface

Pros

Siteguru gives actionable feedback quickly though their easy to use interface. It even works in mobile which is very appreciated. Feedback was clear, direct and actionable.

Cons

Site is early, and still feels a bit janky. They send out a lot of emails in follow up, many being more spam-y.