All Hostinger Reviews

Charles

Real Estate, 2 - 10 employees

Used less than 2 years

Reviewed July 2021

Great place to start for a beginner

Manish Singh

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Reviewed February 2023

Affordable and User-Friendly Hosting: Hostinger Web Hosting

Hostinger is a great choice for those who are looking for an affordable and user-friendly web hosting provider with good performance, security, and customer support. It is important to carefully consider the limitations of Hostinger and ensure that it can meet your website hosting needs before signing up.

PROS

Hostinger is a really good website hosting provider which provides good service at a minimum price.Hostinger offers hosting plans at very competitive prices, which can be especially appealing for small businesses and individuals who are on a tight budget.It's interface is designed to be intuitive and easy to use, making it easy for beginners to set up and manage websites without needing a lot of technical knowledge. Customer support 24/7 via live chat and email, and has a knowledge base with various helpful articles and tutorials. It is the most helpful feature.It takes website security seriously and provides features like free SSL certificates and automated backups.It provides a range of features like website builders, email hosting, domain registration, and more, making it a one-stop shop for website hosting needs.Overall it is good for beginners and customer support is amazing.

CONS

Some basic normal plans have limited resources, including storage, bandwidth, and processing power. This may not be sufficient for high-traffic websites or those with resource-intensive applications.No daily backups on some small plans.

Hello, Manish, Thanks for sharing such a complete review. We're sure it'll help our customers (and us) to know more about your experience! We agree that it's important to consider all features when choosing a hosting provider — and our goal is to offer the best solutions for every type of online project. Let's reach for the stars together, shall we? Cheers, Gabriela

Replied February 2023

L'Nai

Writing and Editing, 1 employee

Hostinger is Great!

Overall, it's been a pleasure to use.

PROS

I really like how easy this system is to use and how responsive the team is when I've needed assistance. They also took some of my concerns into consideration about update statuses and keeping users informed. It makes running a site very simple. Once my other site is up on another server, I plan to use Hostinger as my future hosting site for it as well because, honestly, the price can't be beat.

CONS

The only thing I haven't enjoy so far would be that they need to find a better way to alert users to when their server will be down for maintenance. Their current options either flood your mailbox with info on servers that aren't yours as well as yours or you have to check daily and search for your server. If they had a system to just contact the correct server users when the server would be down, instead of everyone not even on the servers, it would help admins let users know quicker that the site will be down for maintenance.

Reasons for switching to Hostinger

It was cheaper (saving me money and giving me more time for my money) and was much more simplistic and easy to use (and it didn't glitch as much).

Hello, L'Nai! Thank you so much for such an insightful and valuable review. We are flattered to have you on board with us. Also, your note about maintenance alerts has been forwarded to the responsible team - we have already contacted you with more details!

Sean

Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2021

Why not to choose hostinger

Absolute nightmare every solution involves me paying more money for a website that really didn’t need to have more money put into it. I started I invested $240 then you got me to upgrade my zero and that was another $27 a month and I still didn’t have a working website at the end

PROS

Honestly I wouldn’t the moment the other account I manage is done with their year you are getting fired.

CONS

First problem there is no Inherent web design program. You either force us to pay for WordPress or zyro. Besides that you have the worst response time. We live mst so I work when ever there is problem last night I started a chat at 730 my time and went to bed without getting an answer at 104 am. There is the fact we contacted both zyro and hostinger over 25 times in 36 days paid for a year yet never got a response back about getting some of our money back I am in contact now with PayPal as inad case

I left you to go back

Your artificially low price

Hello, Sean. We encourage every one of our customers to give us honest feedback, and we appreciate it a lot because it motivates us to grow and improve. We are sorry to acknowledge your experience, as our main priority is to provide the best services and ensure the happiness of all our customers. Therefore, if you find a free moment, please reach out to us at quality@hostinger.com. Let's discuss it all together and a solution that fulfills your needs!

Amidou

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2024

My hostinger review

I've had a good experience with hostinger and I'd gladly recommend to everyone

PROS

Very responsive customer service. They're always available to help in any case

CONS

The complications when migrating sites to new hosting plans. It's just too complicated.

Hi, Amidou, Thank you for your review! We're glad to see your satisfaction. All the best, Team Hostinger

Replied February 2024

Alejandro

Computer Software, 2-10 employees

Just works

I've had hiccups setting it up, but technical support is quick to respond and resolve.

PROS

I needed web hosting, domain hosting, and email hosting service. Hostinger allowed me to do it.

CONS

Nothing really. It's what I expected from a service like this.

Reason for choosing Hostinger

The freedom to set up without layers upon layers of unusable interfaces.

Reasons for switching to Hostinger

Host Gator has terrible tech support.

Hello, Alejandro! You cannot imagine how important your satisfaction is to us. Knowing that we are doing a good job and that our customers feel safe and well-received is priceless. Thank you for letting us know about this and don't hesitate to count on us for whatever you need. We are always here for you!

Yasser

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Hostinger Review

Had the best ever experience compared to other hosting providers

PROS

Easy, user friendly and affiliate to help everyone grow together

CONS

Nothing as such. Everything has been positive till now

Reason for choosing Hostinger

Easy to manage and affiliate schemes with a better service.

Reasons for switching to Hostinger

Because godaddy is the worst provider

Hello, Yasser! Thanks a lot for your lovely review. It is good to know that you trust us as your hosting provider, and your expectations are fulfilled!

Ahmet Furkan

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2021

I love how Hostinger delivers thier promise about customer satisfaction

I am running a digital marketing agency and for our web design services, I always recommend Hostinger to my clients for their hosting and domain purchases. They are always kind and helpful and they respond very quickly when we need support. One word to describe them is Satisfaction!

PROS

The interface is easy to understand and explain to customers. Also, they have a 7/24 customer service agent for help with chat

CONS

There is nothing right now that I'll say least. I like their service.

Reason for choosing Hostinger

Their WordPress hosting packages looked more promising when compared to others and the customer reviews that I saw were amazing so I decided on Hostinger.

Reasons for switching to Hostinger

Price, Service Package Capacity, Customer Services...

Hello, Ahmet Furkan! Thank you for sharing your experience and recommending our services. Our team wishes you the best of luck while continuing to build up your online projects. Cheers to our cooperation!

Dileep

Computer & Network Security, 11-50 employees

Reviewed September 2021

Best price and stable servers

PROS

They have got stable servers which we can choose the close one of our choice. If we need to migrate to other location server, just send them a chat message. Its done for no cost. Support team are the best, but they need to have more agents to support while they are growing.

CONS

Support team response takes some time, But still they respond.

Price and support.

Reasons for switching to Hostinger

Hostinger looks promising wrt price, server connectivity and support.

Hello, Dileep! We are glad to see that we can be a part of your success. Your happiness is our goal, and we will always do everything to maintain this goal. Let's keep in touch!

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed June 2021

A beginner friendly website hosting service

Overall good experience but the price feels like a bit high.

PROS

The service is beginner friendly and the control panel is cool and intuitive. The shared hosting is fast enough and easy to deploy. Includes all the necessary features including WordPress, G-Suit, Git, SEO tools, website builder and some other content management and eCommerce software that could be installed easily with a few clicks. The company website is great in its look and feel. Moreover the customer support is really nice and quick. They usually reply within 5 minutes and resolves the issue like a charm.

CONS

They attract customers with low prices and free domains but only for the first year. Once the one year validity ends, they start charging relatively high price (which is common nowadays among hosting companies).

Reasons for switching to Hostinger

The website was a bit clutter and I had concerns regarding my website security as my website got attacked twice in 1 year (but I am not sure the problem was with the host or my WordPress website itself).

Hello, thank you for this detailed review! Our team is delighted to have you on board. Regarding the renewal prices, we seek to provide our clients with the best possible prices once they start their businesses. That is why we cover most of the first year's price of a domain name or even give it for free when purchasing a hosting plan. Also, our team is keen to investigate the matter related to the website's security; therefore, please send us a message from your control panel and let's chat!

mohammad reza

Internet, 2-10 employees

Quality / price / customer orientation

Reasonable price for long-term plans and having different servers, which increases the loading speed of pages

PROS

High quality service / reasonable price in long-term plans / customer orientation of personnel is one of the features of this company.

CONS

After the end of each plan, the prices will increase a lot

Reason for choosing Hostinger

Hello, Mohammad Reza! It is an absolute pleasure to provide hosting services for you. We want all our customers to feel safe and confident when using our services. When people come to Hostinger to host their first website, we do our best to provide the best prices as we know that the beginning of the online journey might be heavy from a financial perspective. We hope this clarifies any doubts regarding the renewal pricing, and if not, please drop us a message via Live Chat and let's look for the best solution for you!

Michelle

Retail, 1 employee

Completely Satisfied with Hostinger

Overall my experience with Hostinger has been a positive one, with just a few hiccups along the way that were quickly taken care of. Customer Service was really nice and helpful the two times I had to contact them. I did try out another company just to see what the differences are and I did not like the way the other company did their set up. So I cancelled quick and transferred that account to Hostinger as well.

PROS

They do seem to make everything pretty easy for a newbie like me. I had no issues with setting up my account, and any questions that came up were easily answered by their huge array of help documentation. They list all their "Help" articles which they have extremely organized and grouped into appropriate sections. I have found answers to all my questions by searching through the Help section and have never needed to contact customer service for any questions regarding functionality. I have even browsed through articles to learn things I never knew about.

CONS

There's not too many things I don't like about this service. I did have a minor issue back when I first signed up when I wanted to upgrade my service. I got really confused on how to actually upgrade my service and ended up doing something wrong. That was the only time I had to contact customer service for anything. Also, the billing situation is weird. I will pay for something and I assume everything is good to go. Then I will click on "Billing" in the dropdown and my purchase will pull up and look like an invoice like I still need to pay it. The first time I dealt with this I thought maybe my purchase didn't go through so it let me go through the whole process again and I ended up paying twice for the same thing. Learned a lesson. Also I don't like how they will automatically select autorenew for everything. You have to go in and manually turn off autorenew for every single service if you don't want it to automatically renew .

Reason for choosing Hostinger

Hostinger was easier to setup and had better deals going on at the time

Hello, Michelle! We are glad that you decided to begin your online journey with us. Rest assured that our team will always be by your side to assist you regarding hosting questions. We have also forwarded your feedback about the billing situation to the responsible team - thanks for sharing!

Junaid

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2022

Affordable Cloud Hosting Provider

Overall hostinger is best hosting provider an affordbale price and i love it.

PROS

One of the best things that hostinger did now is they added an Asia Pacific server, now our website is accessible faster in India. Moreover, hostinger improved the dashboard to check server usage that give a comprehensive insight of our server condition. And last but not least it is an affordable hosting provider.

CONS

First things, their support time is now increasing day by day i remember in 2019 they were using live chat option but now you've to wait for a long queue and they will revert over email. I request them to roll out the previous live support feature.

Dear Junaid, Thank you for sharing your insights with us. As a customer-obsessed company, we are always looking for ways to improve our products and services - and your opinion is essential to this process. The Asia-Pacific server was a highly requested addition, and we are happy to see that it improved your website speed and made a positive difference in your online business. We also know how important it is to visualize all the metrics and information about your hosting performance, so creating a way to offer this information to our clients is very important to us. The ticket mode was created to avoid a long waiting time; when the support line is too big compared to the number of specialists available, the customers may send an email and it will be received the same way the live chat would. However, we thank you for bringing this point to our attention! We are proud of this partnership, and you can always count on us to support your online success! Best wishes, Team Hostinger

Replied June 2022

Thomas

Higher Education, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2022

Good Hosting, Poor support

PROS

Great interface, performance taken into consideration, perfect for Wordpress, easy of use.

CONS

Very bad support (even when you subscribed to the premium). Answers that come out of nowhere from people who don't even understand their topics.

Hello, Thomas, Thank you for sharing your experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us, so we noted your feedback and will send it to the responsible team. If you'd like to share any other details, don't hesitate to reach us via quality@hostinger.com. Let's keep this conversation going! All the best, Gabriela

Replied December 2022

Michelle

Graphic Design, 2-10 employees

Great Switch from GoDaddy

Hostinger has been great for my business. I've been able to consolidate all of my sites in one place for one low price and I recommend it to all of my web development clients. The features, packages and price are much better than my previous provider.

PROS

I switched from being a GoDaddy customer for 15 years and I have been super surprised at the hosting options and services I've received. The features and cost are a bargain! I have transferred 3 Wordpress websites under my hosting package (each with an affordable SSL cert which are EXTREMELY expensive with other providers) and I have had no problems with downtime. It's extremely easy to choose, setup and manage your website hosting/email accounts, etc. I would absolutely recommend!

CONS

I haven't found anything yet that's a problem with my hosting software. Anything I've had an issue with I've been able to contact support online and get a resolution to my questions immediately. No complaints.

Reason for choosing Hostinger

In the end, Hostinger had a great promotion at the time so I opted for it.

Reasons for switching to Hostinger

I was with Godaddy for 15 years but found their customer support and service offerings have deteriorated over the years. When I went to upgrade my PHP software I was told I had an outdated package (which I had never been notified of) and I was informed I would have to literally transfer all of my websites and databases to an entirely new package which I found to be strange and a huge inconvenience. In the past my account could be upgraded but in this instance, it was as if I was starting over as a new customer with a new account. There was no other option available so if I was going to have to take the time to transfer all of my websites and info, I opted to switch to Hostinger and have been much happier as a result.

Hello, Michelle! Thank you for this comprehensive feedback - it is an absolute delight to know that you are pleased with our services. Please allow yourself to count on us, and let's conquer the Internet together!

Marc

Graphic Design, 2-10 employees

High Value Hosting

I am able to provide a secured site with excellent load times at all times of the day, and have enough space to grow our site. I am happy with our service!

PROS

The setup was easy, and the price was very competitive. The speed of the response time when loading the site is what makes me confident I'll be renewing with Hostinger regularly.

CONS

I did learn after the fact that certificates became a nearly required feature in browsers in May of 2021, and a heads up would have been nice from the host. However,. Hostinger provided a simple and quick solution to put a certificate on the site in a few clicks. I had this working with no more warnings to mobile users in less than 10 minutes.

Reasons for switching to Hostinger

I wanted faster response times and no advertisements. This was a free solution, so there were limits, as well as requirements to log into the administrator interface to keep the Hosting. I had to reupload it from backups on two occasions, when it was automatically removed because of the lack of login.

Hello, Marc! We're thrilled to hear that your expectations are completely fulfilled. Your success is the best motivation, and we say thank you for sharing your experience with the community.

Replied October 2021

Vishal

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2022

Quality and Economical hosting services

Quality servers, suitable for small and medium scale applications. Good value for money services.

PROS

The services provides by Hostinger are quite economical. Good plans available for shared hosting as well as cloud hosting. The control panel offered is user friendly, which makes it easier for website deployment. Performance of the websites with reasonable traffic was satisfactory.

CONS

The thing which is missing in Hostinger is cPanel, which is the most widely used control panel software. And regular users might feel it difficult to adopt to the custom hosting panel offered by Hostinger. However, few of their plans do offer cPanel as an option, so better check the detailed features before you place an order.

Dear Vishal, thank you for leaving us your review! We appreciate the praise for our services. Our team is doing its utmost to ensure that we deliver the perfect hosting experience for you. At Hostinger, we are proud to be offering our customers our control panel, known as hPanel. We have crafted it for intuitive use while ensuring that all advanced features are also present - this is the control panel that powers all of our Shared, WordPress, and Cloud plans. However, we understand that some customers may be more accustomed to cPanel, and we do offer it as well yet as a separate hosting package; thus, we want our customers to select the ideal control panel for their needs! If you'd be interested in migrating from one control panel to another, we encourage you to contact our Customer Success Team, as our specialists would eagerly help you out. We wish you the utmost with your online projects, and let us stay in touch to reach that success together!

Replied April 2022