All Kajabi Reviews

Amanda

Financial Services, 2 - 10 employees

Used more than 2 years

Reviewed May 2021

Makes running an online biz a breeze

Jonathan

Reviewed March 2020

LOTS of Features

We host our courses on Kajabi and use it for some landing pages. We also run most of our checkouts through Kajabi.

PROS

Kajabi sells itself as the one home for your whole business - websites, courses, checkout, membership, landing pages, email. And all those features are pretty decent. Not best in class, but pretty good. They also work to make things better. They just totally remade the page editor. Then emails. Now sites are next, and a revision of memberships is probably coming soon. They really are making it better all the time.

CONS

Right now, it seems (based on feedback in the official Facebook group) that email deliverability isn't the best right now (but being worked on). You run into some constraints when you work entirely inside Kajabi, but if you embrace those limitations, it really does free you up to do your work and get on with running your business.

Reason for choosing Kajabi

We chose Kajabi for the long list of features it has.

Reasons for switching to Kajabi

Kajabi is built for courses, not an add-on to make WordPress do courses.

Kierra

Real Estate, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2023

Love Kajabi, but it's just expensive

Overall, it's great! Just pricey.

PROS

I love that you can truly personalize each and every course. The course template buildouts are amazing too. Another positive is that I can hold up to 15 courses with my membership. Also, I love that I can enable quizzes between modules to make sure my students understand the information.

CONS

I never liked their sales/transaction page. It is very confusing for potential customers. It tells potential customers to input their info at the top to purchase and then all the sales information about the offer at the bottom of the page. So I stopped using it to complete transactions. Now, I just use it to hold my courses. Also, it's super pricey compared to other options on the market.

Reason for choosing Kajabi

I chose Kajabi because everyone I knew was using it.

Reasons for switching to Kajabi

Podia just didn't have the capabilities I wanted. The main thing was that I could not lock modules and put quizzes between them to make sure my students understood the information.

Edgar

Computer Software, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2024

Don't trust their offers!

I chose Kajabi because I found an offer to try it out for 3 month for a 99$. Then they suddenly charged me the full price for the next billing period and where completely not willing to do anything about it.

PROS

Nice idea, bad execution. Not worth the cost.

CONS

Their pricing is ridiculous for what they deliver. The Website Templates are a Joke.

Rachel

E-Learning, 1 employee

Reviewed April 2024

The best all in one membership and course hosting platform.. if you can afford it.

PROS

Kajabi is one of the most streamlined and integrable CRMs that i've worked with. It's website and landing page capabilities and templates make it easy for anyone to be able to create a stunning website while also having the back end functionality to host courses and membership sites. There are many options for website builders but none of them have the ease of use when it comes to setting up courses and managing members. As a coach, having this system for hosting my online courses while also being able to utilize the landing pages for selling and along with the email marketing made everything more functional and simple for my customers and truly gave me peace of mind not having 10 different softwares I had to use. Setting up the checkout pages and adding in upsells also gives you the potential to be a lot more profitable, and I really appreciate this feature.

CONS

My only major con about Kajabi is the price. Yes, it offers exceptional features, and is a one stop shop, however I still find it expensive and to be able to access additional incredible features the price goes up and up, and I think that it lends to a more elite business crowd, as those with smaller businesses (like myself) can't afford the platform long term and don't get to use it to it's full capability in the higher priced plans, especially when they're just starting out and unsure of their regular sales volume.

Christian

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2022

Kajabi is the ultimate marketing and client tool for my programs and services.

There are many sites like Kajabi out there that either try to offer many different benefits but do not truly excel at most of them and end up being bloated, confusing, and ultimately not as dependable. Kajabi truly nows how to create a seamless powerful process for coaches and content creators.

PROS

One of the main reasons why I love Kajabi is because it is very dependable and they have an amazing dedicated team always updating, and offering support. You can find many apps that try to do what Kajabi does but trust is very important to me... and Kajabi is not only trustworthy but has great style. Other popular apps within their class do not evoke that feeling of trust or warmth that it is essential for marketing across any service based industry. A subtle point but very important to me.

CONS

I would say that it was lacking a true community feeling for my clients but with their newest update... it is truly amazing. Just the new "community" portion is worth the prize within itself... so there is not much I don't like about Kajabi now.

Reason for choosing Kajabi

Kajabi was able to deliver on what they offered, and they continue to innovate at a fast pace. They really put a lot of effort into creating new exceptional tools within the platform.

Reasons for switching to Kajabi

I like the dependability and trustworthiness of Kajabi... and so did my clients. And it also is more powerful with membership sites.

Louise

Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2022

Kajabi offers alot!

it is a really good solid software that offers a lot but takes a while to learn.

PROS

I like that it allows you to customize landing and sales page. That it has pipelines already set up so it makes using Kajabi quick and easy. It has so much functions and features such as coaching, podcast and they are always creating and improving which is great.

CONS

It takes a lot to learn how to use Kajabi and I am probably still learning. You are not able to undo a mistake which is super annoying because if I delete something by accident I have to redo it.

Reason for choosing Kajabi

Many business owners recommended it and I did the trial and really liked the set up and the ease of use

Reasons for switching to Kajabi

Ontraport was way too much for me to learn and was not as user friendly as kajabi

Scott Brandon

Online Media, 1 employee

Reviewed January 2023

Kajabi Rocks!

PROS

The ease of use to create pages and opt ins, and easy design.

CONS

The email and contacts CRM is pretty basic, but still does the job. If you want a higher end one you'd have to go separate, but I like that it works all together with my Kajabi system, so I'm happy for now.

Reason for choosing Kajabi

I thought Kajabi was a little more classy and less looking like typical marketing funnels

Candice

Financial Services, 201-500 employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed September 2023

Great Product for Coaching Products

PROS

I like that Kajabi continues to improve and grow the features of the platform on a daily basis. They value customer feedback a lot.

CONS

If a feature is lacking such as drop-down menus you have to send in an inquiry for the development team to consider and it could be over a year before this feature is added or updated if it didn't already exist.

Reason for choosing Kajabi

Offered more flexibility to bring over existing content.

Reasons for switching to Kajabi

Better management of video/coaching content as well as the checkout and member signup process.

Sports, 1 employee

Used less than 6 months

Reviewed December 2019

So Much Easier Than WordPress

I am amazed at how easy it is to create a decent looking website in minutes!

PROS

I am new to Kajabi. My wife just switched her website over from WordPress and I helped her with transferring a bunch of blog entries. I could not believe how much easier it is than WordPress. Everything is so user-friendly, the photos and videos upload and automatically compress, and the layout stays the same. You can't mess it up.

CONS

You can't customize the website as much as you can with WordPress but honestly, for what we do, it's not needed. It's also a little pricey but when you consider that you can run online programs (my wife does), host your website and blog, have emails, and more, it's really pretty reasonable.

Reasons for switching to Kajabi

My wife switched her business site because it's so much easier to create. We don't have to pay a tech guy every time there is an update to WordPress. Plus, she runs courses on it so it just makes sense to have everything in one place.

Jean Carlos

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Reviewed May 2022

Kajabi was a good solution to unify our marketing platform

PROS

The implementation and migration to kajabi was very easy, allowing us to quickly put our courses on sale and integrate our teams from different countries

CONS

There are some limitations regarding reporting, especially regarding email marketing.

Reasons for switching to Kajabi

We made the switch because de course management structure

Kathie

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1 employee

Reviewed March 2022

Use only if you have to

Over it!!! When you are a jack of all trades you master none. They try to do too much making their software slow and clunky.

PROS

I really wish I cut loose sooner. I kept hanging on because I thought it would show my clients I was high quality. But that’s not the case. I’m just a little guy who loves creating content. Kajabi is for the big dogs! It is definitely not worth the money.

CONS

It’s got too many bells and whistles and too many pots in the fire. Because of this it runs slow and clunky. For example I had an email segment set up for 10 people. Instead it went to my entire list. This happened because of that slow spin. That was the final straw for me. Definitely not worth $2000+ a year!!

Reasons for switching to Kajabi

Wix was too cheap looking and lacked the things I needed in 2019.

Madison

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2023

Kajabi is great if you already have a great community and you can hire someone to do your website

I've had it for more than 11 months and I don't think Kajabi is for people who are trying to build community, it's great if you currently have one, but not great for beginners. There is no customer service unless you pay the top tier monthly subscription

PROS

Building a community instead of using a private Facebook group

CONS

Kajabi is great if you already have a thriving community, and a website builder, but if you are fairly new to building a community with no website designer this isn't the app to start with. FitBudd has been a better option for me instead of Kajabi.

The Community instead of Facebook private group

Sam

Reviewed January 2022

Kajabi: The All-in-one E-learning Platform!

Kajabi has offered me, all in only one platform, all what I need to run my e-learning business.

PROS

It's an amzing all-in-one tool which I use for my courses and memberships. Memberships work wonderfully in Kajabi.

CONS

The price can be expensive for newbies. But it is definitely worth it, you would only need Kajabi to run your whole business.

Reason for choosing Kajabi

A more complete platform which integrates everything in one place.

Katie

Education Management, 1 employee

Reviewed July 2022

It's fantastic until you need technical help

Kajabi is a good company that offers way more services than anyone else. The Customer Service database can usually answer my questions and their agents are friendly and helpful. Unfortunately, they can't solve technical issues quickly. Overall, I'm willing to pay more to use Kajabi because they are professional, the site is easy to manage, and I have access to marketing strategies I would otherwise have to pay a lot of money for.

PROS

Kajabi looks professional, is easy to use, and has all the marketing and business tools you need in one place.

CONS

I don't need most of the marketing features right now, so I'm paying a lot more for my website than I would like. Since I can't sell physical products, I have to use Shopify - this is frustrating and time-consuming. I absolutely love the friendly customer service agents, but they can't solve technical issues quickly. It can take several days, which isn't acceptable when your customers expect your site to function seamlessly. I'm probably going to have to move to another company because I need to be able to solve problems immediately, but it looks like I won't be able to transfer my content since I built it on their site with their templates.

Reasons for switching to Kajabi

Teachable has non-existent customer service.

Colleen

Reviewed September 2022

Too many limitations and very difficult to get support

See above

PROS

At this point the problems overshadow the benefits

CONS

The cost for this learning management system is higher than its competitors but given the limitations we’ve experienced, with no support, I wish that we had chosen a different LMS option. For example, our students need to write a quiz and achieve a minimum of 80% before the next lesson is unlocked. If a student achieves under 80% there is no way to indicate what questions they got wrong so they are working blind and become very frustrated. The only work around is to show all of the answers - the correct and incorrect answers which defeats the purpose of having them write a quiz. I have asked a number of times for support and get passed around from person to person. This reflects poorly on our company. If I had to do it over I would choose another LMS. Unfortunately I didn’t know what I didn’t know. If you are considering Kajabi, try to find find people/companies using Kajabi and ask what they don’t like about the it. See if this is a dealbreaker for you.

Brady

Reviewed March 2018

My Go-To Solution for Courses, Live Events, Evergreen Webinars, and CRM

PROS

I like that it's almost an all-in-one solution for my business. The customer service is excellent and they listen to their customers feedback. I've been with them since the launch of the new Kajabi a couple years ago and there has been constant improvement. If something goes wrong with my site, they fix it quite quickly whether it's a known bug or if they are just fixing something specific for me. Here are the things I do in Kajabi: - storage for my courses and trainings - houses my actual website, no other option needed - I can use the system to run live events and sell the tickets from the cart - I can set up an evergreen webinar in the system, although the tracking and such is nowhere near as robust as other dedicated platforms yet - my wife sells her audio products as well as courses on her site - I use it for a CRM with basic tagging functionality Highly recommend.

CONS

Sometimes the features are slow to come and it doesn't always do what I want it to do but the team has helped a lot. I don't find the help section helpful and have to rely on the live chat usually to solve issues. The support for custom fonts isn't good so don't purchase any custom fonts to use here as most of the places you would want them are restricted to the options they have. On the plu, many themes support Google fonts.

Osama

Religious Institutions, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2022

Easy to use and helpful customer service

Kajabi has a come a long way with everything integrated into one system. The mobile app and marketing pages make it well rounded solution to teach online. It is an impressive all-in-one platform.

PROS

We wanted to offer online classes. Kajabi has a lot of features that add to the online classes like marketing and payment. Our main concern was giving the students the content. We easily added audio and video to the course. Payments worked smoothly with Stripe and has many options to customize the price and discounts. It keeps track of the students in an easy way. The best part of Kajabi is the helpful and welcoming support. They really go the extra mile and are patient. Their caring attitude helped me setup the custom domain. Customer support makes Kajabi one of the best choices.

CONS

It does not have an attendance system. Even though it does have quizzes/surveys, tracking attendance will require extra manual work. The price is high (about $120/month) but if you have a hundred students every month, then price is not an issue. You can customize the look and use the templates.

Entin