All UENI Reviews

Natalia

Retail, 1 employee

Reviewed August 2020

UENI Web Development User

UENI is very professional and answer all of my questions in a timely manner. UENI also has video tutorials which really helped me when creating my online platform. I also love the various package deals that you can subscribe to which makes them very affordable. Lastly, I like how they are compliant with privacy and policy laws.

PROS

What I liked most was the option to go Basic which is a free startup for anyone looking to create their very own website.

CONS

There are features that could greatly benefit the use of UENI. When I was uploading my products, I really wished there were more features geared towards the quantity in stock. I also would love to see more Themes in the future for how the website looks. I also would like to see more payment and better shipping options.

Reasons for switching to UENI

I switched because I want to be able to keep all profits made after a sale. I also switched because I love the idea of paying an Annual Fee as opposed to paying monthly, this really just simplifies my business.

Elya

Facilities Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2024

Great Website Builder and Services

Fabulous. My overall experience was fabulous.

PROS

I am very impressed with UENI. They built my website in one week. It was very professional and better than I could have expected. I cost was very reasonable and I could not ask for a better Website Builder. This Team is outstanding.

CONS

Sometimes I like speaking directly to someone when asking for help. UENI made this very easy for me by quickly communicating through emails and Chat.

Reason for choosing UENI

They offered me a great price, fast service and continuous support. I did not have that before.

Reasons for switching to UENI

My website was very basic for the price I paid. The contact link did not work properly, and it was very difficult to edit the website. Customer support was minimal. I was completely unhappy.

Hi Elya, Thank you for your wonderful review! We're delighted to hear that your website-building experience with UENI has exceeded your expectations. We appreciate your kind comments about our team's assistance. If you ever need help, feel free to reach out. We're here to support you and make your experience even better! Kind regards, UENI team

Replied January 2024

Norman

Construction, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2022

UENI robs you

It was up and down. They don't always respond. They said they were going to upgrade the website, and asked if I would like that, I said yes, they didn't respond , didn't update my site.

PROS

They set it up fast and designs they offered. Which became blurry at times had to ask them to fix it then they told me to take a picture of they couldn't see it.

CONS

The functionalities were not always working. They will charge you anyway they can. I set up the account with my personal credit card, then changed it to the company credit card. When I quit they kept charging my personal account. Then after I emailed them to close the account they still kept charging my account. USER BEWARE.

Reason for choosing UENI

Because of the time they said they could get it up and running

Reasons for switching to UENI

Because when something goes wrong I need communication which seemed one sided until it came time for them to charge my account for the money.

Hi Norman, Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We're very sorry to learn that your experience hasn't been an ideal one though we still hope to address your concerns and resolve any lingering issues. Please, if you can email us at help@ueni.com and quickly reference this Capterra review so we can easily identify you. From there, let's work to get your issues sorted and needs met. We hope to hear from you soon. Kind regards, UENI

Replied March 2022

Education Management, 1 employee

Reviewed August 2021

Great product

Easy to use, customer service are really good and always ready to help. They we're fab when I moved addresses and needed to update the map on my website.

PROS

Easy to use and edit, lots of different options on what you can use on the site.

CONS

The prices have increased quite a lot compared to what they we're

Reasons for switching to UENI

Didn't like them, found it a pain in the ass to use

Entertainment, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2021

Love my Website!! UENI is is the best!!

Awesome!! I was with GoDaddy previously. It was costly and their customer service was terrible.

PROS

Ease of use. I have very little experience with website building and UENi made it easy.

CONS

Would love a template set for entertainment or entertainers.

Reason for choosing UENI

UENI had more to offer, great templates and easier to use.

Reasons for switching to UENI

Expensive, difficult to work with and terrible customer service.

Reviewed March 2024

Scammer Account Manager playing games

It went from good to horrible. Ever since this account manager has been involved there has been no revisions, nothing, no blogs, nothing. 2 weeks have gone by. I’ve had the site since February and haven’t launched yet. They are ignoring me and I am VIP. Their business model is they lure you with lies and come up with this strategic plan for you to do all the work and pay them to tell you what to do. If you don’t do it they mess with your site. Support ignores you. I’m so sad because I put a lot of work into it 99% and they deleted the main part of my website the whole focus.

PROS

Ease of the editor, hosting I guess, wow hard to think of anything else

CONS

The Business Model is fk’up if that’s what you want to call it. Slow revisions, broken promises

Reason for choosing UENI

What they had to offer. It’s bait and switch and it’s dirty af.

We're sorry to hear that you're not satisfied with our services. We'd love to connect with you to learn more about your concerns and work together toward a positive solution. Please contact us at help@ueni.com, through live chat, or call our support line, and our team will get in touch to work on your website.

Replied April 2024

William

Entertainment, 1 employee

Reviewed August 2023

Agent [sensitive content hidden]

PROS

[sensitive content hidden] was most helpful in fielding my many and diverse questions. Also, very knowledgeable and unafraid to dig a little deeper into the question, saving a lot of time.

CONS

not that I can think of at the moment. Maybe easier Editor?

$$

Hi William, Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. In case you're facing any challenges with managing your Editor, please don't hesitate to contact us at help@ueni.com. We're here and ready to help! Meanwhile, please feel free to explore our Editor Guides where you may find the answers you need: http://surl.li/kftka Best, UENI Team.

Replied August 2023

Josh

Religious Institutions, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2024

I would recommend more than 100%

I have never had a second thought of not hiring UNEI. They have been the father of my website, ideas, and inform me of leads that I need. I'm stoked to have then host my site. I can't wait for some of the updates that they have coming up with the front profile!!

PROS

UNEI has continually come through for me when Google has had issues with my Business Account. I lost my Google Business page and ALL MY REVIEWS once and lost sleep for a week. I was about to start over after eight years. I tried so hard to contact Google but exhausted all my resources. Finally, I asked UNEI. THEY FIXED IT! I needed enlargements, links, sizing promo sections, etc, many other things but they replied and have continually performed EXACTLY what I needed with my uploaded pics, examples. They did what I wanted and I'm staying with UNEI.

CONS

I have nothing bad to say really. Inexpensive. Fast contact. I have NOTHING negative to think of.

Hi Josh, We're honored to have been there for you during the challenges with your Google Business Account. Your trust and kind words mean a lot to us. If there's anything more we can do or if you have additional questions, we're here to support you. Thanks for choosing UENI! Kind regards, UENI team

Replied January 2024

Rick

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1 employee

Reviewed August 2023

Easy to built your own website with minimum skills

I started a brand new business 2 years ago and I have no website-building skills - UENI put me in business overnight! I get compliments daily about my website on functionality and how good it looks - and customer service is the best in the business from my experience

PROS

LIVE REAL-TIME CUSTOMER SERVICE CHAT! - They actually have web developers who will add features for you by just describing what you need

CONS

Sometimes software can be a bit buggy but problems are resolved quickly by chatting with a customer service rep via real-time chat - I do not know of any other website builder that offers this service

Hi Rick, We can't thank you enough for your kind words. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we're on the right track! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Kind regards, UENI

Replied August 2023

Michelle

Retail, 1 employee

Reviewed October 2023

Great Customer Service and Help with Questions!

Overall I am extremely happy and look forward to the future and where they take the websites ability!

PROS

UENI is readily available to help and their staff is very knowledgeable.

CONS

I would like to see a lot more flexibility with photos, being able to easily sort, catogorize, deleted, etc. I feel like this is a BIG limitation in the current version.

Reason for choosing UENI

I chose UENI based on what was offered for the price.

Reasons for switching to UENI

Cost effectivness for the product received.

Hi Michelle, We appreciate your feedback about our service. Your comments are of utmost importance to us, and we thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. Your input is highly valued and motivates us to continue providing excellent service. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need further assistance. Kind regards, UENI team

Replied November 2023

Debbie

Consumer Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2023

Horrible

Horrible right out of the gate.

PROS

The site they published was an embarrassment to my company. 3 major pages missing. Not paying attention to detail such as picture cropping was horrific. I could have done all this just as bad. I hired what I thought were professionals. The one meeting to discuss this site was a wash. Zoom did not connect us. I sat in waiting room for over 40 min then hung up. I M giving them till mon to rectify and pull site down until it is right. I can't Fford this to be tied to my company since I have very prestigious clients whom will walk if they see this nonsense. If that happens this company will have legal issues.

CONS

Doing the jib they are hired to do. They dont

Their testimony

Hi Debbie, We're sorry to read this review as customer support is paramount to us. We have our teams at your disposal to work on your website and give you a hand with any issues you're encountering, but we cannot locate your account to do so with this review's information. Therefore, we ask that you provide us with your account details to help us assist you better. We kindly request you contact us via email or Live Chat so that we can address the issues at the earliest. Kind regards, The UENI team.

Replied April 2023

Dakota

Construction, 1 employee

Used less than 12 months

Reviewed June 2020

The absolute best review I have ever wrote

I love UENI! I love the work that you guys do. You have given me such an opportunity. Just by doing what you guys do every day. I'm so grateful. There just isn't the words to put together to truly express my appreciation.

PROS

I thoroughly love everything about UENI!! The only thing that I can even think to say for positive advice to advance by is. Most definitely keep up the amazing work! I am positively enthralled with the work that you guys have done. You guys deserve the absolute utmost respect for the work you are doing. Even if all I can do for you here is to give you my personal thanks. I just hope you guys know how much I appreciate all of you there at UENI. Thank you! So much!

CONS

The only thing I am not fond of is. The fact that I haven't been able to finish completing the website and doing the changes I still need to make. Even after all of this time, there is still quite a bit I need to get done. So that the website is ready to be put into use for my company and my customers.

Reason for choosing UENI

There isn't anything that could even compare to these guys here at UENI. They are the absolute best!

Reasons for switching to UENI

Because UENI is a company that is just too good to be true! There aren't enough good things for me to say about them. I have nothing but the utmost respect for them.

Nicola

Cosmetics, 1 employee

Reviewed September 2021

Excellent service

Overall I love using UENI

PROS

Easy to use. Helpful tips setting up. Regular updates.

CONS

I don’t find there’s anything I dislike about the use of the website.

Hi Nicola! Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5 star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers. Do not hesitate to contact us anytime. We're always happy to assist you! All the best! UENI

Replied October 2021

Phil

Entertainment, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2022

Great!

Your pricing is amazing with all that’s included and posting up with SCO, all the searches, security, the contents that can be shown which is way much more better than used before with other software

PROS

The use of use is wonderful, your customer service when you are knowledgeable and great to work with, keep up the good work!

CONS

Just need a little improvement on posting videos on recordings easy instead of having to use a YouTube link

Saves us time and money

Reasons for switching to UENI

Pricing content and no advertisements for using the software

Hi Phil, We are grateful that you took the time to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We're here for you anytime. Kind regards, UENI

Replied November 2022

Sharawn

Restaurants, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2021

Very hard to understand

I don’t like that they don’t do video set up and watch and communicate and ask if you like it or not they don’t really do nothing major is still the same basic website they built for the intro price I don’t see no difference and it’s not appealing at all and the pictures are not in the proper places and they don’t ask you questions as they built they just build it in display don’t even care if you’re embarrassed of it or not And I feel they should be more hands-on with the customer

PROS

The price was fine but like they say you get what you pay for

Reason for choosing UENI

Because of their marketing strategy on Instagram sounded good until I purchased wish I can get my money back

Deon

Human Resources, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2023

When you need a functioning website fast

PROS

The process from sign up to launch was less than 7 days. The website design and ease of use makes UENI very valuable to my business. What I need to attract my client is visible and searchable with the help of UENI.

CONS

Depending on the price tier, you cannot speak to a customer service rep. The chat feature is available, but I'm old school and would like to actually speak to someone.

Hi Deon, Thank you for sharing your experience - it's much appreciated! Please know that our range of support options varies depending on the specific plan you have with us. While phone support is a premium feature exclusive to our Plus and Growth customers, we're readily available to assist our Lifetime users via email - and over Live Chat during the first 30 days. Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you need us! Kind regards, UENI Team.

Replied June 2023