• icon"This software is really easy to use and the functionality is easy to understand. Great Experiences when using this."
  • icon"This is an antivirus that's been in the market for many years now, is reliable, continuous updating database, easy to use and affordable in comparison with other brands."
  • icon"I really like the quick simple interface. Easy for users and get the job done efficiently."
  • icon"Sometimes the updates interrupt my work when asking to run safety checks. This is more of a slight inconvenience rather than a real con."
  • icon"They then proceeded to label the vendor a liar and tell me I had to take it up with them."
  • icon"The cons about this product is that sometimes is overbearing on updates and saying you have problems when there isn't on miniscule things."

Browse all Malwarebytes for Teams Reviews

• Have you used Malwarebytes for Teams and would like to share your experience with others?

Suhailah

Reliable for preventing malware

Pros

The are not much to be configure or setting up in order to make the software up and running. The scanning process is quite fast even when they are scanning my 1TB storage device and i believe it is more fast that my previous anti-malware software. I also can schedule ahead for the time that i want the software to start scanning, so it won't interfere with my work.

Cons

The paid subscription plan for a team is not flexible enough, as it did not cater for a medium size organization. It has a good price plan for a larger group and small sized group, but not for a organization that are betwixt and between the two category.

Erich-Hein

Industry: Computer Networking

Very good internet security

It's perfect for my needs. I've never had any issues with the software itself in terms of security. I was recommended to use this software in my business but now I also use it in my personal capacity.

Pros

With just the free version alone you can do a full scan of computers for any malicious software and the paid version offers much more. It scan in the background without you even noticing. The computers don't "lag" when it's performing updates or scanning. Internet safety is a big deal these days and you can't go without some sort of protection on the internet. It blocks suspicious sites, password safety and keeps my computers safe since they are running 99% of the time with permanent internet connection.

Cons

Customer service can be better. I had an issue where I got charged twice for no reason. I did get my money back after a lot of back and forth emails. I've seen that this happened to a few people before.

Reasons for switching to Malwarebytes for Teams

Kaspersky was more expensive and Malwarebytes offered the same type of security.

Brandon

October 2022

Malwarebytes Review

Pros

Malwarebytes is very simple to use, and it even has a free version. This service offers protection against malware just from the press of a button. I think malwarebytes is a very good tool for beginners.

Cons

Sometimes some of the pop ups get in the way, I could see this annoying people that aren't use to technology.

Andy

Revoked 3 PC licence, Terrible slow support, awful customer relations

These terrible business practices have led me to leave a review about this to hopefully help protect other buyers. Their customer service is awful and they make the customer deal with the problem that they created. It's shocking in this day and age a company like Malwarebytes would treat customers like this. I am hoping someone starts a class action lawsuit against them.

Pros

It was decent protection until they stopped honouring their licences.

Cons

I purchased a 3 PC licence lifetime licence from one of their approved resellers which worked for three years and then suddenly they removed two of the licences in June 2019. They then proceeded to label the vendor a liar and tell me I had to take it up with them. I did contact the vendor and they said that Malwarebytes is not honouring those licences and they are ignoring requests for information. The reseller also offered me a free 1 year licence to make up for it, even though Malwarebytes is pulling this stunt. I have no doubt that that Malwarebytes is messing them over and messing the customer over too just to try to make a buck.

Caio

September 2022

Excelente ferramenta de proteção

Pros

Ferramenta bastante poderosa e intuitiva em sua função, cumpre o que promete e protege o dispositivo contra ameaças.

Cons

Não tenho nada contra a ferramenta durante a utilização.

Reasons for switching to Malwarebytes for Teams

A ferramenta se mostrou mais eficaz para a função exercida.

Sam

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Review

Malwarebytes has saved me on multiple different occasions. Best anti-malware in the industry!

Pros

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is simply the best anti-malware around. It has never failed me in being able to quickly and effectively eliminate and stop any threats that Malware has posed to my systems.

Cons

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is the really the best, however from time to time I have had issues with the installations but I have always been able to resolve them quickly.

Reasons for choosing Malwarebytes for Teams

Malwarebytes simply fit our need and budget better.

Free Version is the Best

Pros

I use the free version of Malwarebytes for my personal computer and it has taken care of me well

Cons

I wish the software didn't constantly show me the pros of the paid version

Yann

Industry: Graphic Design

Indispensable sur votre ordinateur

Pros

J'utilise Malwarebyte pour nettoyer on ordinateur des fichiers indésirables qui se cachent un peu partout sur celui-ci ! Ce logiciel est indispensable pour garder un espace de travail sain et sécurisé son matériel.

Cons

Je n'ai pas poussé trop loin les fonctionnalités du logiciel donc je ne saurais pas dire quels sont les points faibles de celui-ci car il fonctionne parfaitement pour l'utilité que j'en ai.

Özge

October 2022

A successful application

He was able to solve my biggest problem so I have good experience. Especially on macbook computer, it works well even in the free version.

Pros

For a long time, I was very angry because of the virus that infected the website. I deleted a lot of browsers and cookies but it still didn't disappear. The last time I downloaded this application thanks to a blogger who recommended it, and indeed that site does not appear in front of me anymore.

Cons

I can't be sure it did an in-depth scan. First of all, I can say that it works very slowly. It would be nice to have this run a little faster.

Ane

Antivirus muy útil en Windows

Pros

La gran cantidad de amenazas para el ordenador que detecta y bloquea es su fuerte. Además de su fácil implantación en el ordenador.

Cons

Como contra encuentro que hay opciones de análisis de amenazas para el ordenador que no vienen activadas por defecto y que si no controlas del tema no lo activarías y son importantes de activar.

Robert

July 2022

Excellent Security Program

We had a ransomware attack on our system several years back and while we were able to recover everything from backups, it was an enormous headache a took up a lot of valuable time. At that point we switched to Malwarebytes because at the time it was one of the few services with ransomware protection built in. It has done an excellent job since then and we have never had a problem.

Pros

Easy to use and very effective at keeping your computers safe from viruses and ransomware

Cons

Nothing, it works just as needed and provides good protection

Reasons for choosing Malwarebytes for Teams

Ransomware protection

Garrett

Industry: Philanthropy

The robust and powerful security we know from personal use covers your business as well

It's Malwarebytes for Business - what else can you ask for!

Pros

Malwarebytes is the go-to for anti-malware and security protection for personal use all over the world. It only makes sense to use them when available in the business arena. The cloud-based solution allows for remote cleaning of infected machines on Mac or PC which allows businesses to protect any of their customers - even in a BYOD environment. Since our deployment, we haven't had an infection of malware that was able to penetrate our system through any infected device. In the world of security - it's not if you'll get infected, it's when! And Malwarebytes is what you want when that happens.

Cons

There's really only two cons. First, it can be a bit pricey per machine. I wish there was a greater discount as the device count was higher, and a discount for government or non-profit/charity type businesses. Second, when running, it uses up a lot of system resources, causing the machines to run slower at times and almost un-usable during a scan. I realize this is the case with any type of security program, but still something to point out.

Jonathan

Industry: Printing

August 2022

Software protection for teams.

I have known about malwarebytes license for a very long time, it has always been my choice when I am looking for unwanted software. I have installed it on every one of my pc's since 2010 and I have never had a disappointment as it has helped me since the days when hackers were well armed with weak network security. I also recommend this software when your pc's are slow, some searches can detect what some antivirus programs let through.

Pros

An excellent security software for small companies or groups, easy to set up and use, which is a good thing for this kind of tools. The free version is very complete for all the malware analysis.

Cons

Some of the heuristic analysis features of the free version leave a lot to be desired, so you have to buy it to be really well protected. Customer service is a bit slow as I recall.

Pam

Feeling Safer

I am a firm believer in in Malware Bytes, on business and personal levels. I even have on cell phones. There has been zero issues, great protection, manageable, works with virtual environments, .. as I said earlier, I could go on and on about this product if I had the time... I would recommend to anyone who wanted protection on their cell phone or within a large business platform... great product, fairly priced, and does work with the times.

Pros

It Works Easily pushed to users pc Management controllable Up to date with protection needs the truth is the list of pro's are long - longer than the time I have to type them out...

Cons

I have nothing negative to share about this product. From my years of experiences, I have not ever had one issue.

Alonso

Removes malware that many antivirus does not detect

I dare say that it is one of the best protection systems on the market.

Pros

In a short time, it has positioned itself as one of the best systems to offer computer security. I have used many security systems and I can say that it eliminates threats that some antivirus does not detect. It is constantly updated to offer security in real time, prevents, and eliminates existing attacks on computers, its reporting system gives you a clear picture of what is happening with your machines. Highly recommended

Cons

It is updated so many times that it can be tedious at times, but because it is to offer protection, you do not notice it

aka

Malwarebytes can really bite each malware

I am very Positive with this tool, we found a malware few days back and malware bytes got rid of it asap. Go for it. Your team will love it.

Pros

Malwarebytes Anti Malware is a cool and easy to use anti-malware too in the market. It has never disappointed my expectations. As always it can very quickly and extremly get rid of all threats that a Malware can have on my system.

Cons

As of now, i do not have any cons. My teamis really happy to have it. The performance of the PC slows down sometimes but having a Malwarebytes scanner tool along with an antivirus is all that we need.

Tuhin

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Good Application Tool For Preventing Malware Infection.

We are happy to use this app for our office computers. We require to use the internet daily and it helps us prevent malicious attacks through websites.

Pros

I would highly recommend using malwarebytes for small or big organizations. We as a small team using them for a very long time to secure our workspaces. As our teammates work through lots of network connectivity app and surf internet a daily basis it helps us to identify any malware infected sites or receiving any malware on pc through the browser. Love this app interface too, very clean and easy to use.

Cons

So far no cons. We have been happy with the performance of this Malwarebytes scanner tool on top of our total antivirus security app.

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Business: Your Best Backup for Cyber Security TESTS!

WE've used Several Products Including Trend Micro and the all have the Pluses and Minuses however Malwarebytes is our Go-To Software when were not seeing something under AVG or BitDefender and most of the time it will find something that AVG MIssed.

Pros

Malware Bytes seems to have an interesting database that we have found often finds deeply embedded malware the some of the other products did not find. This is maybe due to their database updates which seem to focus on many of the more eclectic malware that is out there. In 100% of the cases when running through the IT Department(s) we've found that Malwarebytes WILL catch something that AVG has missed.

Cons

It can tend to not like to play well with others so if you have AVG or BitDefender loaded up you may want to turn them off before running Malwarebytes. WE've found that having Two products of this kind tends to catch the odd malware programs that the other does not cover.

Tumal