What are Anywhere users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Anywhere software through verified user reviews

• icon"Anywhere is easy to use and it's nice to have a snapshot of our project and its tasks all on one page."
  • icon"I like that the software is growing along with my team. We are able to track what's being done and what needs to be accomplished in one location."
  • icon"Also how you can fold and unfold the tasks and group is great if you're only interested in one specific group or if you sharing the dashboard with coworkers."
  • icon"Task management tracking. I am not able to track the performance by no of delayed tasks and by how many times the dates have been rescheduled."

Browse all Anywhere Reviews

• Have you used Anywhere and would like to share your experience with others?

Fabián

Very promising Airtable / Monday competitor

I have started using it a few days ago. I'm now playing with how to configure the dashboards to suit our needs but I've been getting support (from [SENSITIVE CONTENT]) very timely and really fast, practically live, as we go through the setup.

Pros

It's super simple to get started with. The support is SOMETHING ELSE. Response via live chat within minutes, I hope it keeps this way as they grow. Very flexible. Also I love the pricing structure, you pay a flat fee for certain number of users with all the features so it's very good for startups and smaller companies, but it does not mean that the system is cheap or lacks functionalities.

Cons

It lacks some functionalities we do need, like linked relationships between boards and better reports for the times tracked, but it's on the roadmap so I hope they get delivered soon.

Reasons for switching to Anywhere

More features, better pricing.

Response from Vevija Software Solutions

Thank you for the wonderful review and feedback Fabian. We are glad to you have you as our esteemed customer. We are working on the features in the roadmap & bringing them to live one by one. If you have any specific needs, please do request them in the roadmap. Thank you.

Sara

The perfect fit for my business

Fantastic platform and exceptional support team. I am way too busy to spend endless hours on tutorials and documents, and this software has been very meticulously designed to ensure that you can just get going and get the job done.

Pros

Ease of use. I have tried various task managers, and was specifically looking for one with a mobile app. However, after testing Anywhere it became immediately obvious that this was the perfect fir for my business, even with the mobile app still on the road map. This platform just works, and it is intuitive right out of the gate. Every feature is right where you need it to be, with the ability to change it all around to suit the way your head works. It is very clear that this team have been careful to design each function precisely, rather than filling the dashboard with as many functions as they can think of. For the user, this means that you get a platform that feels solid rather than an overwhelming dashboard full of functions that actually get in the way of your daily workflow.

Cons

There are some functions still on the road map, such a reoccurring tasks, but a quick chat with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and I feel confident enough to upgrade my account and wait.

Reasons for choosing Anywhere

Even though I wanted a platform with a mobile app included, I still chose Anywhere as it is solid, well designed and easy to use. There are no unnecessary functions. Everything is super efficient, works perfectly and requires no time to learn.

Reasons for switching to Anywhere

Over complication, and high learning curve

Response from Taritas Solutions

Thank you for the feedback. We really appreciate it :)

Muhammad Saqib

September 2022

UsefulTask Management Software

Over all "Anywhere" is excellent project management software.

Pros

When I got a project, it was difficult for me to manage. however, "Anywhere" help me a lot in task management. After using this, I can say that this is one of the best of software for task and project management. it not only keeps track of tasks easy, but also assist on group work. This is very very simple and intuitive product .

Cons

"Anywhere" is much slower. It should be more robust.

Samuel

August 2022

Still Growing Product

Pros

It is not very expensive. Really great at visually displaying the tasks and your work week

Cons

There are features needed to make it fully future like making it easy to visualize the projects without the boards.

Response from Vevija Software Solutions

Hi Samuel, Thanks for the review. In Anywhere the boards are projects, we will need more details on what you think is missing so we can take this back to our team as a feedback. Request you to connect back with us using support options so we can understand this from you in detail. Thank you.

Replied August 2022

Shade

Give Anywhere a Try

Overall, I want to start using it daily. My goal is to remove myself as the task management bottleneck and use Anywhere to its fullest capacity.

Pros

I like that the software is growing along with my team. We are able to track what's being done and what needs to be accomplished in one location. We run an agency and having real-time updates is a must.

Cons

When we first started using it, the software was slow and took forever to load. Now it's much faster. The biggest challenge is onboarding my team and getting them to use it daily.

Reasons for choosing Anywhere

I wanted an all in one system that could handle team expansion without breaking my budget

Reasons for switching to Anywhere

I wanted something that reminded me of Trello and Monday. I like the color coordination

Response from Vevija Software Solutions

Hi Shade, Appreciate your feedback & we are glad that we have been able to meet your expectations. Thank you.

Vin

Great tool for Agile Project Management

We are using the software for project management and tracking the team progress.

Pros

Ease of use for backlog and sprints, efficient project planning and tracking. Easy day to day use to track progress of projects and tasks

Cons

Native Android app would be very helpful. I see that this is in-progress currently which is great.

Reasons for choosing Anywhere

Anywhere covered our workflow well, suited well for agile scrum project planning and management.

Reasons for switching to Anywhere

Anywhere was more suited for planning the sprints and Agile project management. The Gantt chart view was especially useful.

Response from Vevija Software Solutions

Thank you for the feedback Vin. The android app is just round the corner.

Replied May 2022

Agnes

Excellent produit

Cela me permet d'avancer et de voir la progression de mon projet.

Pros

C'est un excellent produit pour suivre le travail de votre équipe ou le suivi d'un projet. Ce que j'aime le plus dans le produit, c'est le fait que je puisse automatiser les tâches.

Cons

Ce que j'aime le moins à propos de ce produit, c'est le fait que l'on ne puisse pas envoyer une notification par email ou sms pour prévenir la personne que c'est à son tour de travailler sur le projet.

Reasons for switching to Anywhere

Parce que j'ai acheté le produit et payé une seule fois, en tant qu'entrepreneur, c'est plus avantageux pour moi et le produit avait toutes les options que je recherchais.

Response from Vevija Software Solutions

Thank you Agnes for the review. You can use the automation to send email based notifications.

Replied April 2022

Great product for price. I love the one time payment and scalable packages to buy it in.

What a great alternative to asana and trello.

Pros

It is a one time price. The customer support is tremendous.

Cons

Integrating google docs and sheets to be able to be used live.

Reasons for choosing Anywhere

One time purchase vs subscription

Reasons for switching to Anywhere

As a non profit, funds are limited. Having a one time purchase option with the same high quality user end tools is a game changer for us.

Response from Vevija Software Solutions

Hi Daniel, Thank you for the feedback, really appreciate it. We do intend to become an alternative to Trello or an Asana alternative for small and growing teams. Do reach out to us via the chat option in your account if you need any questions we can help with. Thanks

Jamie

Meets all our needs

It has been an excellent experience. I have advocated for its use with all of our clients to manage projects and workflow

Pros

Easy to onboard clients on how to use Anywhere and the visual design makes it easy to follow project progress

Cons

The key area I use is Table View for each Workspace. Unfortunately anywhere automatically opens up as Dashboard view.

Reasons for choosing Anywhere

It was cleaner to use and provided the features of Asana

Reasons for switching to Anywhere

Wanted an uncluttered product that clients could follow easily.

Response from Vevija Software Solutions

Thank you Jamie. We are glad to see we have been able to meet your expectations. If you run into any issues or need any help, please do reach out. :)

Dr Gwen

July 2022

This saves me so much time!

Very satisfied to this point

Pros

I love the fact that I am able to place my projects in a board for my team to see and be able to flexibly change items, communicate and assign subtasks. I was using Asana, which I love very much, but was looking for a similar or better alternative. Anywhere does it for me.

Cons

The ability as an owner to change any board content, such as changing the default view should be activated. As of this moment, I'm not able to change the default board view if any of my team members create a board.

Response from Vevija Software Solutions

Hello Dr. Gwen, Thank you for your feedback. The default view can be changed by the board owner and they can also invite you to be a board owner on the boards they have created, giving you the ability to change default view setting of the boards.

Antra

March 2022

Awesome software for office management.

Our company loves this software. 3 cheers for Supreet.

Pros

Our company loves this software because it is user-friendly and easy to understand. Any new person can operate this software easily. I recommend this software to all small business owners.

Cons

I personally like everything about this software. The only thing is it is slow sometimes.

Response from Vevija Software Solutions

Thank you so much for that review Antra. Appreciate it.

Replied April 2022

Swara

Excellent Product!

Pros

As the product name says 'Anywhere' it makes things easily accessed & managed from anywhere by anyone which helps to save time . Use of Anywhere most likely reduces the work of handling & maintaining excel sheets .Its User Interface is so simple along with user guidance provided makes the product easy to use. I have been using this product for our project release workflow management and it does help to create and maintain Release changelog items efficiently. A very good feature provided is creating new board from existing boards which saves time a lot.... At last all I do believe that this will be a massive product in coming future !

Cons

As of now we are using this product only for release workflow management purpose. So we need to add all the release items manually from TFS and update the changes both in anywhere and TFS. So as a suggestion if this can be done in more simplified manner by integrating changes between both.

Steve

February 2022

Get More Time Back with Easy Online Project Management

My team needs to be able to work together smoothly, but most of the time their work is spread out and not linked. In the past, we wasted a lot of time and effort. I must ensure that the proper tools and systems are in place for my company. If I don't, it will be difficult for them to get along. This can annoy them, waste their time and effort, and even cause us to miss deadlines. Anywhere was made for teams who want to do well. With this project management software, our team can easily connect their work and stay in sync, no matter where they are or what they're working on, even if they're working on different things at the same time.

Pros

Anywhere makes it easy for teams to connect and coordinate their work. With a simple interface that everyone can understand and use, teams can get up and running quickly without any training or onboarding needed.

Cons

They are always improving the product and giving users a better experience. When first opening up Anywhere, I sometimes had to refresh the page in order for it get loaded properly

Response from Vevija Software Solutions

Hi Steve, Appreciate the feedback. :)

Replied March 2022

Heleen

Industry: Civil Engineering

Anywhere review

Pros

The way you can structure the tasks, while also maintaining an overview of all the tasks is great! Also how you can fold and unfold the tasks and group is great if you're only interested in one specific group or if you sharing the dashboard with coworkers.

Cons

For example notion is a bit more visually appealing which at the start made me question if I wanted to use Anywhere. However now that I'm using the software more often I care a lot less about this. If you click on a task to get more details, it would be great if there is a shortcut you can use to go back to the overview. Or maybe there is and I'm not aware of it.

Reasons for switching to Anywhere

One reason us that my coworkers were using anywhere and life is easier if we all use the same web application. Also was I using a Kanban board and I lost the overview a little which is easier in Anywhere.

Response from Vevija Software Solutions

Hi Haleen, Thank you very much for your feedback.

Kenny

Anywhere Review

Pros

The product does so much. The developer continues to make changes for the better without increasing the cost.

Cons

Not having step-by-step instructions to get you going smoothly.

Response from Vevija Software Solutions

Hi Kenny, Thank you very much for the wonderful feedback. Appreciate it a lot. We do have a step-by-step onboarding guide when a new user signs up. You can also initiate these tours by using the "Take a tour" button available on most pages. I hope this helps :)

Nick

Industry: Wholesale

Nick's Review

I use it mostly for task and project management and overall I am satisfied

Pros

Its easy to use and makes keeping track of tasks easy.

Cons

The interface could be a little better, I don't really like how everything is pushed to the right.

Response from Vevija Software Solutions

Hi Nick, Appreciate your review & we are glad that we have been able to meet your expectations. Thank you.

Imogen

Easy to setup, great layout and excellent customer service

So so so good and we look forward to seeing the future updates.

Pros

Very easy to customise, in the past we have had issues with programs not being able to be "personalised" but with Anywhere we have the ability to change items to suit. Anywhere esktop app is also very quick tosynce amoungst the team.

Cons

Nothing - it just needs an iPhone app! We look foreard to seeing futire updates.

Reasons for choosing Anywhere

It had a similar layout to our note-taking app "Nimbus" which we all love.

Reasons for switching to Anywhere

I needed a hybrid program which was a cross between a note-taking app and a project management app. Anywhere met the criteria.

Response from Vevija Software Solutions

Thank you for that wonderful review Imogen. We are currently working on the iPhone app & planning to launch it soon. Please stay tuned.

Robert

July 2022

Anywhere looks great and makes keeping track of work easy

I find it really good for tracking quotes and purchase orders, and also for keeping up to speed with our product roadmaps

Pros

visually pleasing and easy to identify tasks and statuses thanks to the clean layout

Cons

occasionally it is slow to load, very occasionally doesn't load at all

Response from Vevija Software Solutions

Hi Robert, Appreciate your feedback & we are glad that we have been able to meet your expectations. Thank you.

mudzakir

best for produktivity

Overall after using the anywhere app, every task in my work is neater and easier

Pros

anywhere application is very helpful in a project in the field of digital agency, from the previous projects that were made using spreadsheets, now it is easier to apply after using the anywhere application

Cons

what I really like is the workspace feature that can make it easier, whether it's a task or a brief

Response from Vevija Software Solutions

Hi Mudzakir, Appreciate your feedback & we are glad that we have been able to meet your expectations. Thank you.

Cristoforo

Industry: Computer Networking

July 2022

Good

I came across this product by chance and I must say that I was very surprised and satisfied

Pros

Simple and intuitive product compared to many others.

Cons

Each workspace should be independently customizable for each project. At startup you should choose the starting view for each workspace.

much more complete

Response from Vevija Software Solutions

Thank you for your review Cistoforo. Appreciate it.

Katie

March 2022

Easy to use, good price, worth persevering through bugs?

It's an attractive visual tool for organizing my team's tasks. Anywhere staff are fairly responsive when there are issues. It is worth what we're paying for it, but the bugs are frustrating.

Pros

Anywhere is easy to use and it's nice to have a snapshot of our project and its tasks all on one page. I like that I can customize what the statuses are for tasks, and team members can make comments and updates.

Cons

It is buggy, glitchy, and slow at times. Some days I haven't been able to get it to load, or newly-created/moved tasks show up in random locations. The file/document management side would in theory be great, but my team had issues with it when we started (files would not attach), so we ended up using a different solution for file sharing. The staff were supportive and made attempts to fix the issues.

Price

Response from Vevija Software Solutions

Thank you for your review Katie. We are continuously working on improving the system & squashing away the bugs as we find them. Kindly keep reporting anything that you come across so we can fix them on priority.

Sebastian

April 2022

Great alternative to Monday

Basically, almost everything that we did on Monday

Pros

I was looking for a cheaper alternative to Monday, and Anywhere fits perfectly

Cons

It could probably be a bit more user-friendly and beautiful, but it's not bad looking also. Also, not a lot of customizations options.

Price

Response from Vevija Software Solutions

Thank you Sebastian.

Replied May 2022

Samantha

Still needs improvement

If you’re looking for a less expensive software that is similar to monday.com, this software offers it. But you need to expect a buggy software as the company is not as established as monday.com. We have gone back to using Monday.com because it’s taking a lot of time just trying to get things fixed.

Pros

I like that they try to offer features that are available in Monday.com and the support has been responsive.

Cons

The software has a lot of bugs and require a lot of support while using.

Response from Vevija Software Solutions

Hi Samantha Thanks for your feedback. Could you please connect with me over email/ chat to share the details on the bugs you are referring to? We take this feedback very seriously and prioritize bug fixes over new features. If you could share the details, I'll be very happy to prioritize these fixes and make them available asap for you. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Joel M

I love the flexibility!

Still testing but I have a very good impression.

Pros

Many different Boards for different use.

Cons

Loading time of the SaaS. Better / faster server would be fine.

Response from Vevija Software Solutions

Thank you very much for the feedback Joel. We are working on improving the performance of the app further. You will see this updated from our next version.

I really enjoy it

Pros

Perfect for teams especially working from home or remote I have setup clients and mulitple businsesses

Cons

None at this early sstage i am still learning but everythings fine so far

Response from Vevija Software Solutions

Thank you so much for that positive review and feedback. Really appreciate it.

Anywhere