• Pros

• "The apps were very easy to set up, in most cases we went live with the apps the same day. The builder is very intuitive and flexible. "

• "Easy of tailoring and ease of use, customer support"

• "I like the fact that I can customize the forms to my personal needs"

• Cons

• "The apps was very easy - no complaints. The custom PDFs are difficult if you need to do handovers etc. "

• "Took a little to get small problems that our company need but overall I wouldn’t have any complaints with the ease of the program."

• "Sometimes it is slow to load. Would like to have it come up faster (we work in a very busy fast-paced environment. Also found updating to be a little more cumbersome than we had hoped. "

Browse GoCanvas Reviews

Daniel from TWO MEN AND A TRUCK

Canvas has significantly improved our operation, increased productivity and less redundancies

Canvas has cut out so many redundancies in our business and is extremely versatile. It has been fun getting creative with the workflow. Not to mention the endless advantages for remote use and management.

Pros

The fact that Canvas takes away so much extra leg work behind the scenes, freeing up time for our employees to focus energy on more critical tasks.

Cons

The only recommendation I would have is to make functional improvements on multiple departments or groups sharing the same apps and functions. For example, a franchise group with several locations that need to keep consistency with apps across the locations

Jackie from Casella Waste Systems

Industry: Utilities

GoCanvas Forms

We have replaced an older form program with GoCanvas and opened up options to other departments. Their support has been very attentive to our needs and questions.

Pros

The ease of creating forms and end user experience has made rolling out the software , well, easy. The departments are in charge of their own forms and any changes which avoids delays they would otherwise experience contacting IT.

Cons

Currently, there is not the ability to attach documents to the form. We have the need to include official documents to some of the forms that have been created. We are working around that by taking a photo which works in some cases.

Ease of use and cost

Michelle from C & R Fleet Services, Inc

GoCanvas - who knew replacing forms with apps would be so easy

Our ability to capture, retain, analyze and share information quickly and clearly is better than it ever was with paper forms. From the start the help in setting up the programs and initial training made a very scary and intimidating process a breeze. I never have to go looking for paperwork only to find it incomplete and illegible. I have rarely been as satisfied with a software as I have been with this.

Pros

Extremely easy to build and use apps even for "non-tech" people. Powerful system allows you to build complex routing with ease PDF designer allows you to capture information you need for client while retaining all information you might need in the app for export and evaluation. They are always looking for ways to simplify and improve the program. They communicate changes well and consistently I don't have to read chicken scratch from techs anymore

Cons

Tech support to solve problems is not very deep or responsive.

Troy from Cransten

Dont buy and expect support

Friendly and helpful at the beginning and then the billing problems. Shortly thereafter support stopped. Have to wait days to get help.

Pros

Takes time to make the apps the way you want it, but can be powerful with time invested to setup. Data collection is solid. Lots of different functionality, but still needs other functions.

Cons

Submission reports are clunky and not as clean and customizable as I would like. No multi-photo uploads. Super expensive for companies wanting to scale quickly. They lock you in at rates for a year at a time and every time you grow they re-up the agreement without bulk discount rates. If you want support, be ready to leave lots of messages and then wait days for help. You will have to figure it out on your own basically. (Google is your friend.)

Reasons for Choosing GoCanvas

Recommended to us by an employee. Helped us get our startup running, but now we regret using it.

Liz from BumbleBar, Inc.

Industry: Food Production

Good for data collection but very limited reporting

Pros

I appreciate the ease of creating web forms to collect data along with the signature function. User adoption of the software is painless.

Cons

Unless you love reading through many rows of data, the reporting functionality is probably not for you. I use zapier to automate the export of my data into google sheets so that I can easily run reports. GoCanvas is costly considering it is basically a data collection tool without the ability to do even the most rudimentary analysis.

Anthony from Cozzi Recycling

Industry: Mining & Metals

Good Work!

We record inspections, audits, training.

Pros

Ease of using the apps ease of building the apps Mobile function is excellent

Cons

I am unable to get any badges, banners, or sound notifications on my iphone.

Reasons for Choosing GoCanvas

Ease of access and reportability.

Hayden from Pacific Sweeping

Go completely paperless with ease!

we have streamlined every piece of paper or form through go-canvas, and it has saved us tons of money in paper and filing-time. Makes everything easy to find and easy to complete. No more scanning and resending!

Pros

The functionality and ease of use make this platform great for any business who is looking to get up to par with a paperless system

Cons

i honestly cant think of any flaws with the software system. it is very will built and easily accessible and usable for all levels of management.

Paul from Nowland Builders Pty Ltd

Almost perfect

I am able to produce inspection report's that are easy to read, seamlessly filed in ordered Dropbox folder and ready to send immediately following the inspection. It often takes longer to arrange the inspection, than to do it.

Pros

I've been with these guys since the early days of development and they've come along way. The last update was fantastic and productivity improved dramatically.

Cons

Still waiting on a search function in completed jobs and I still have trouble when my reference file is to large. There is a way to manage that, but haven't been able to get my head around it, so I reduce the size of the file instead.

Reasons for Choosing GoCanvas

It had potential to do what I needed and I had a way to set it up how I wanted. It was also relatively more affordable.

Gordon from Elevator Controls and Security

GoCanvas Mobile Forms

This app allows us to keep track of all of our customers, work tickets, time tickets, repairs and billable calls

Pros

This is a very 'user friendly' app and allows updates to be accomplished easily

Cons

The app serves all of our business needs

Kate from Enviro Waste London Limited

Industry: Environmental Services

Well worth the wait

Building the Customer PDF took 6 months. It was very complicated, and that plus the geographical distance between US/UK meant that this took longer than expected. The result is very good however, and was worth the wait.

Adanga from Van Diest Supply Co

Industry: Chemicals

Great product, Super support team

Our maintenance workers get their job assignments on a tablet. The submitter enters the work order, it goes to a maintenance supervisor for approval and assigned to a maintenance worker. When job is complete it goes back to original submitter to ok work was done appropriately and then submitted. We do all our training exams on tablets and laptops and all of our inspections (forklift, vehicle, ladder, fire extinquishers, eye wash stations, hoists, cranes, scales and all filed with no paper!)

Pros

The paper eliminated, filing in the cloud. And being able to check up on inspections and required training to make sure it's taken place.

Cons

The support team has overcome every obstacle I've run into so there really is no down side. We search by time frame and sometimes I'd like to be able to search across multiple Apps for a specific individual's submissions but this is small beans in comparison to all Go Canvas has enabled us to do

Cody from Fleenor Security Systems

Industry: Security and Investigations

Great software, terrible licensing structure.

Pros

Almost everything; creating an app is easier than falling off a log, and even our users are capable of filling them out.

Cons

The licensing structure is awful. Not being able to add users without totally resetting your license renewal is easily the worst licensing system imaginable. I have tried to think of a worse one, but never could. As much as I love the service overall, I have to constantly fight my managers to continue justifying the cost, and am constantly tasked to find a replacement to save money which is a huge strain on my time. Admittedly this is partially poor management, but the licensing structure does not help matters.

David from Bergstrom Electric, Inc.

Ease of use in the office and on site with mobile forms. All I talked to in the field say it is fairly easy to use and really like it, for now they do not have to shuffle so much paperwork, it automatically shows up to fill out certain forms weekly (which is a good reminder). Fill it out, done and filed.

Pros

It is very easy to use. It takes a bit to learn how to set up documents, but once learned it gets better. I also like how we can go into a form and change a few things and it automatically updates. So when others access GoCanvas it syncs and all is up to date, right then.

Cons

Can't think of anything at this time.

Trent from N.W. Crane Service, Inc.

More efficient than paper forms

Pros

I can build an app in minutes to collect any data imaginable.

Cons

Creating PDFs seems to be cumbersome. It would be nice to have more custimizable formats for creating PDFs. Right now everything has to fit into rows and columns only.

Marc from Stanton Mechanical Inc.

Save time and money!

We are a commercial and institutional HVAC service company. GoCanvas has solved several issues including legibility of service tickets (previously hand written) as well as quick delivery of the tickets (used to use FedEx overnight at the end of each week for each field employee). This cut our billing time down by 2 weeks. We are also using GoCanvas to create weekly time sheets, field quote sheets, time off requests and vehicle repair requests. We have several other forms which we will be creating soon. The staff at GoCanvas is extremely knowledgeable and creative. I have not come across anybody that was not excited about their product and ready and willing to solve my problems. I highly recommend GoCanvas for forms and processes to any industry with a need.

Pros

GoCanvas is simple to learn and use. If you either cannot or don't have time to learn the software, their customer support can help design and setup almost any form that you can envision.

Cons

Nothing in life is perfect. GoCanvas is still working to fill the gaps of what it cannot yet do. I wish the GoCanvas submissions would interact with my database software but it will not and that is not a GoCanvas issue either. My database software company will not talk (literally or figuratively) with GoCanvas. Despite this setback, GoCanvas is still a better option (in our opinion) than using the mobile version of the database software.

Willy from City of Goodyear

Impressive integration

We have used this program for many option such as work orders when we did not have any at the time of using this software. Used electronic forms to track time for employee to build justification, and moved our variety of inspections to canvas to make it easy for submitters.

Pros

- Simplicity to create your own forms - Customization open to get the best forms possible

Cons

- cannot remember as some items have been fixed with each update to serve our need

Lee from Core Contractors

Easy to use in the field

It makes my team more efficient and helps in the field.

Pros

It is very easy to use in the field when I am meeting with a homeowner. They can sign my contracts right in their living room and it goes straight until a PDF. I like the layout of the program and customization. It has made my field team much more efficient and look more professional in the field.

Cons

If we have to change any documents, it is a bit difficult for our admin to do so. We have used it for a few years and there aren't many things that I would say are cons for Go Canvas.

July 2014

Ryan from Grower Direct Farms

July 2014

Retail Application for Greenhouse Growers

We are a live plant grower for "Big Box' retailers, and in some cases we own the product until the product scans through the register. We are responsible monitoring and maintaining the inventory in the garden centers, and a missed sale opportunity in the store means a missed sale for the greenhouse. It is very important that we have a true understanding of what our saleable inventory is in each store at any given time. As part of this process, we employ merchandisers who will display and care for the product while it is at the retail location, and will throw away any product that is unsaleable. To maintain an accurate inventory, we need to know the variety of plant and the quantities that were thrown away. Historically this process was done by filling out a paper form and then faxing it back to the greenhouse. Office personell would then take the faxes and then hand enter the data into our enterprise system which kept track of store inventory - a very time consuming ordeal. We worked with Go Canvas to design an app that would allow our merchandisers to capture that data using their smart phones and submit the information instantly. The back end software takes that data and consolidates it so we ccan download it into one Excel file. That file is uploaded into our enterprise system and all store inventories are updated simultaneously. While the app does save us money by spending less time hand entering updates, the real benefit is having a more accurate view of our inventory which enables us to capture every sales dollar. Overall, we have been very satisfied with the service and the customer service has been great. I explained what I needed to my rep and they built the app to my specifications, and any time we needed to tweak things, they were more than happy to comply.

Nick from LandStudies, Inc.

Industry: Environmental Services

Flexible, very useful.

Streamlining paper records about herbicide applications to a digital format. We are able to clients another notification for maintenance for their records for compliance. And we are working on an app that will eventually replace our paper field reports to deal with work and inventory.

Pros

Its customizability is very good, and we've used multiple apps within the program for different reason, for internal documentation and for clients. Nice way to move away from paper records where possible.

Cons

Adjusting some of the options/menus within an app once it was activated wasn't always straight forward, even with the help. Most were easy once I asked tech support, but wasn't always clear when in the program.

Kenneth Bryan from Globe Telecom

Fastest & Easiest Automation Solution To Any Business!

I work as a solutions architect in my country and every business that I encounter gets this solution. I'm sure that a lot of businesses out there is still not aware of GoCanvas which is why I plan to share my experience to more people.

Pros

GoCanvas is one of the most disruptive technologies available in the market today. SMBs no longer have to rely on costly software development. You can deploy an app within minutes and that changes the game!

Cons

Pretty much nothing as their support team and community are very helpful.

Justin from Lancaster Bible College

Canvas

Pros

For clients in higher education looking for a premier online learning product built for social learning, Canvas is the product for you! Having worked in other learning management systems which encourage users to 'document dump' and treat their online courses like correspondence courses, I was quite pleased to design courses and teach in such a high quality learning management system. Additionally, appearance, text size, and other learning environment concerns are appropriate to the higher education context, particularly as accessibility is concerned. This is an excellent product!

Cons

As a fully featured product, there is a bit of a learning curve in using the product well. That said, i'm not sure how to avoid this in a robust learning management system.

Jon from Countrywide

A Fantastic Tool For Improving Efficiency and Quality of Service

We have replaced paper property inspection forms which has not only added value to the service provided to our clients, but it has increased efficiency massively and has gone even further by protecting the company from certain liability claims by evidencing every property inspection in its entirety, with supporting photographs etc.etc.

Pros

That everything from the app to the pdf can be tailored to fully meet our requirements.

Cons

Nothing! It was easy to set up, easy to use, tweak, and easy for all users to understand and begin to use.

Tom from Thermo King East

Use it Everyday

Been very good overall. I have recommended it to some of our fellow dealers.

Pros

You customize your form very easy from the dashboard. We are presently using 12 apps that we designed. A team of 10 people are suing them everyday. No real issues, things can be changed on the fly if need be.

Cons

Nothing really. It took a little time to lean the app building. The learning curve was not very steep at all.

Devin from Precision Document Solutions

The support that you receive if and when an issue is encountered is amazing.

Pros

Canvas manages to reduce the amount of physical paperwork to such a degree I don't know if we could ever go back to manually doing the majority of what we use it for again without some *major* pains across all departments.

Cons

While the platform works for most of what we would use it for there are some issues that are only evident when using it for various IT administrative functions; e.g. no fields for data formatting that is unique to an IT function like IP addressing requirements, limited support for handling handheld scanners, lack of time-stamping for what account has been updating what data, etc.

Cynthia from Carmacks Enterprises

Equipment Maintenance Coordinator

Getting rid of (most) paper in the equipment division has been a life saver, the equipment maintenance and repairs history is stored much better, the paperwork comes in immediately from the field, not weeks later. The information written is actually legible. I was able to created forms we couldn't have before. It also saves a lot of time trying to file or scan paperwork.

Pros

The workflow and dispatch options, the email delivery options all apps, the simple and easy to learn app builder, the data reference options.

Cons

The cost is a little high, but still worth it. Notifications don't always come through on workflow. Sometimes the work being done by users doesn't save.

Paul from The Road Code

We use GoCanvas everyday and wont go back to paper contracts

GoCanvas was the first and the only solution that we decided upon for our paperless contract documentation. We love the easy to use an app and the ability to scale with future employees. If We had one complaint it would the learning curve it takes to set up a new form. But once you understand how to build it everything is a snap.

Pros

It does what it says and paperless documentation has streamlined our process

Cons

The learning curves to build new forms.

Matthew from United Camps, Conferences & Retreats

Great product for improving office and field work efficiency

They have a great and supportive team which is always willing to help.

Pros

The ease of use from an admin and user perspective. Offline functionality is essential for us and GoCanvas delivers.

Cons

GoCanvas lacks some of the features that other products have. Features they have that other products do not (the dispatch calendar for example) are not built out well enough to be useful for our business. The essential features are there, but I eagerly await the addition of extra functionality as we constantly run into issues of, 'Wouldn't it be great of GoCanvas did this?!' Again, what GoCanvas lacks in features they make up for in droves on the user interface and ease of use. This has made company-wide implementation a relatively easy proccess.

Steve from QTI, Inc.

Canvas has made my job and my teams job a lot easier. Also customer support is top notch.

Got rid of a manual paper process.

Pros

Ease of use and anytime I need the help your just a phone call away with someone always willing to help.

Cons

My only complaint about the software is every time I make a change to an app it creates a new version therefore when I have to do a download of a project that has already been running for a year I have to make sure I am downloading the data from every version.

June 2016

John from JOTS Computer Services, Inc.

June 2016

Thanks GoCanvas - its the new JOTS!!!

GoCanvas has absolutely changed how JOTS Computer Services, Inc. delivers services to its customers. Truly as simple as Click-Submit-Done, Yes, that easy. From sales, tech support to the development team, GoCanvas delivers the Wow factor in all that they do. Thanks GoCanvas!

Pros

The continuous and creative development of the GoCanvas App. Never gets stale, always looking to improve the user experience, ease of use and value of the App.

Cons

I have honestly experience no cons with GoCanvas.

Danielle from Can Do Services (CDSRVS)

The future of data capture for businesses!

This platform is helping us streamline our business by speeding up the data and information flow between the field and our office.

Pros

Our favorite things about GoCanvas are that it's easy to set up on the backend (meaning you don't need formal IT training), it's easy for our employees to fill in the forms on their phones, and their customer support is GREAT! They are always very quick to respond to questions or comments.

Cons

I honestly don't have anything bad to say about the platform. We've had nothing but great experiences all around.

Jorge from Pro Water Treatment, Inc.

Industry: Facilities Services

Canvas completely change they we were producing and storing service report for my business.

Service reports looks more professional. Save time & storage to us and our clients.

Pros

That it adapted to my business and not the other way around. That it is cost effective. Last but not least, that 99% of my clients love it.

Cons

So far so good! Like every new software, you go to a period of try and error, however canvas support was there all the way step by step.

Dale from Rose Erosion Control Services Inc

Actions required

Pros

Easy of tailoring and ease of use, customer support

Cons

Require the following: 1) need to be able to have flexibility in sizing pictures 2) require GPS co-ordinates to show on pictures 3) batch down loading / printing by specific for large volume, work order number needs to be part of the file name

October 2015

Beth

October 2015

GET IT!

GoCanvas has been incredible to work with. Our business is in Electrical Contracting, and GoCanvas designed a form on their app so that our employees don't need to fill out paper work tickets anymore. They also installed a barcode scanning system, so that our employees can scan items that they take from our warehouse to use at the jobsite. GoCanvas also give the ability to export those work tickets into a CSV or XML file, which means we can actually import those scans from their work tickets into our job costing software. It does so much more than we ever expected it to, which has made our switch to GoCanvas a seamless transition, and our employees who use it love it! But the best part about GoCanvas is their Customer Service. I've had issues mapping some updates I made to the app, and was in a hurry to get it taken care of (before our employees were going to scan), and they got my message and called me immediately. Their response time is great, and they make sure they actually help solve the problem if there is one. I can't say too many good things about their company, and would highly recommend them to anyone looking to consolidate their paper forms into a paperless app.

Pros

Customer Service Adaptability Ease of Use

Response from Canvas

Replied March 2016

Thanks for your thoughts and feedback! We appreciate it!

Rhonda from Prime Demolition

Time Saver

It has made working with the crew in the field easier, has saved us money, our clients like the information that we are giving them in order to see what is going on in the projects that we are working on for them.

Pros

Saves us so much time , money, I cant believe that we did business with out it. This product has made my life easy with the workers in the field.

Cons

Ok, so i tried to put N/A it would not let me , i cant find anything wrong with GoCanvas, it exceeds my expectations .

Go Canvas is a Force Multiplier

We solved our field service ticket and manual inspection sheet issue. We were utilizing computers, tablets and having to access excel and then email to send these forms. Now the techs can utilize their phones and email directly to customer and supervisor when complete. This has allowed us to become much more versatile and is causing other departments to question their processes.

Pros

The basics are very easy to learn and you can quickly create simple forms that allow you advanced mobilization.

Cons

When a form has to be dynamic the software becomes a little more complicated and having to set the app up and then the layout on the pdf can be somewhat time consuming.

Lori from Engineering Service

Industry: Civil Engineering

Great product!

Implementing GoCanvas mobile forms has made an enormous improvement in getting pertinent information from job sites to our Project Managers in house. Paper forms completed in the field were not submitted timely and when submitted were often illegible. Now, we receive them daily in perfect form. Project Managers are now able to really manage what is happening in the field which has reduced downtime, unnecessary overtime, and makes month end pay request processing much easier, which translates to more timely payments to contractors and our firm!

Pros

GoCanvas apps are amazingly easy to create. With just a little instruction or even by watching a few tutorials, most any level user will be able to create apps tailored to your specific needs.

Cons

For our particular business, we need the ability to scan and attach documents, not just photos. We have to use a workaround for this and wish the software could handle PDFs in addition to photos. But that's very specific to our needs; overall, there isn't much to dislike!

Kevin from RJS Construction

Exactly What We Needed

The ease for our field staff was our main mission when we were searching for a software like this, GoCanvas has delivered exactly that.

Pros

The ease to create whatever you want makes this software very appealing. We do a lot of different kind of projects and GoCanvas helps us to create and manage the forms we need to complete our work successfully.

Cons

Some of the functionality does not allow us to perform the handoffs or track certain information exactly the way that we want, but the staff has been great to help us with work arounds to get it as close as possible.

Trista from Butt Drugs

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

GoCanvas has helped streamline our delivery process now that we can verify our deliveries digitally.

Pros

I can modify the app to do just about anything I need it to do for our company. We can verify who made the deliveries, who signs for the deliveries, where the deliveries occurred via gps, what items were delivered, and more. We aren't in the dark ages anymore, we can now lookup these items at any time via the online website vs looking through old folders of information!

Cons

Some of the operations can seem clunky and a little less intuitive. Once you learn them, it isn't hard to master, but it may not work the way you would originally think.

Luis from Multivac

Industry: Machinery

GoCanvas experience

We have been able to create reports to share with our clients the work we do in their machines, we are in charge of technical service and it is very useful to create the reports in real time and present them immediately after the work

Pros

It is easy to use, we can provide our clients with a formal and well-designed report, adapted to our needs

Cons

We need a little more personalized training to what we want to do, maybe explanatory videos

August 2015

Robert from Grand Set Autoglass

August 2015

Huge fan of this company ! Great customer service response time !

I wanted this software when my previous million dollar employer didn't care to be open to innovation. They didn't care to hear about an environmentally friendly supply usage app that would've reduced spending costs, and greatly reduced a large paper footprint in our world. Recently, I've started my own company and my business now thrives from it. I'm not a software engineer and this program is user friendly so that I don't have to be an engineer. It's always evolving. I was just recently stuck on updating my company format... Ellen Weintraub, a customer service rep, chimed in and asked to help. She was able to solve my problem very efficiently. I received a very positive response from this software. I was even able to cancel 2 very expensive subscriptions that this software has now replaced. All of my work is digital, and most of my customers prefer to be emailed. I'd also like to extend my gratitude to Jason Good. He was the original customer service rep that reached out to me a few years ago, when I was trying to promote a better way for my previous employer to do business. My advise to anyone reading this. If you work for a million dollar company that won't take a few minutes out of their day to at least listen to an idea that could possible save them money...it's time for a new company...with this software, and pricing, why not start your own company !! Thank you very, very, much ! Go Canvas !

Opened my eyes to the world of Mobile Forms.

Trialled GoCanvas extensively while coming up with a solution for our warehouses record-keeping. Eventually went with ProntoForms and have learnt to love it and the many options I have to tweak and create new forms.

Pros

Very simple to use. Powerful options for importing and exporting data. As of October, GC have come out with a Free version for businesses with only one user. This could be quite amazing to get users on board and suit the needs of most small businesses.

Cons

Expensive for few users. We were wanting to have 3 Users (ie 3 Mobile devices) and pricing could not match alternate software offerings that I found. Though I would likely think if I chose this software long-term, I would grow to love its feature-set.

Scott from Sun Communities

The response to the issue was very fast

Quick forms that can be deployed to users with the ability to analyze the input in Excel

Pros

The ease in which a form can be created and deployed to users. I also like the ability to export the data in order to perform analysis.

Cons

Unable to attach additional files to the form. There are reports that are not static that I would like to be able to have saved and added to the form prior to submission

Rocco from Brofort Inc.

Great to use for any type of field service work. Company listens to your feedback. Price has gone up

Pros

Functionality on smartphones. Ease of use to create customized forms. Ability to customize what the recipient sees.

Cons

Price has gone up significantly in the last few years. It can do a lot but is sometimes slow to load.

Wayne from Van-Isle Truck Tech Ltd.

Long time user

I started using GoCanvas because we do a lot of Motor Home (RV) Mechanical Inspections and the techs writing on my forms was quite often difficult to read. I bought an iPad and turned my form into an APP and my customers Love it! The techs find it easy to use.

Pros

I like the fact that I can customize the forms to my personal needs

Cons

Been a user for quite some time now- over 5 years, at the beginning the apps were a little difficult to make, I spent many hours getting my APP to where it is today (Version 58) the newer app builder is much, much better than previous versions.

Jacob from Energy

We managed to get rid of paper forms and the need to send pictures and forms via emails. The best part is the information can be access in csv format.

Pros

Easy solution for field engineers to report work. Pretty easy to construct and deploy forms.

Cons

Not flexible on many features but recent improvements could resolve many issues. No xml format supported.

Anthony from Farmland Management Services

Industry: Farming

GoCanvas helps me get the job done while being mobile

I really like the mobile forms.

Pros

I like the ease of building applications that I can monitor, share and assign to fellow employees

Cons

I wish there was a search function where I can have a spreadsheet of information and in the application I could search the spreadsheet and find the information that I am looking for.

Ben from Larry H. Miller Sports and Entertainment

June 2016

GoCanvas is an easy tool for everybody

Pros

The ease of use for learners, teachers, and admins is hard to beat. There is so much functionality with very little work in maintenance.

Cons

Its hard to find something really bad. The only thing I can think of is if you want customization for an organization, the thresholds for users is maybe a bit high.

Gary from Synergy mechanical

So far it's been a great app. It pretty much does everything our company needs it to do.

The ability to write up a work order or fill out a purchase order and also fill out my timesheet right in the field or right at a wholesale house right on my phone

Pros

I like how I'm able to write up a work order or a purchase order and my timesheet right on my phone. And that I can also go back through them later and edit them and add things or delete things.

Cons

I do wish that when you fill out a purchase order that there would be a feature that would Incorporated onto the accompanying work order.

bob from Gladden Water

Best form app.

Pros

Very smart forms with the ability to use reference data. By far the easiest to use and build with.

Cons

Would like the price to be a little less

Edin from Southern Power District

Industry: Utilities

Easy to use, efficient to eliminate paper piles and improve record keeping.

Eliminated paper forms, improved tracking, data storage, and improved accuracy.

Pros

It is easy to design an app and it was very intuitive for our crew to figure out how to use it. The ability to take pictures in the form really improved out accuracy and error finding. The fact that everything was stored in the cloud really improved our record keeping ability.

Cons

The price isn't really worth it for the functionality that we use. We pay for things that we do not use.