All Make Reviews

Tim

Used free trial

Reviewed October 2021

great platform for connecting your systems!

Alfredo

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2021

Leading the automation no-code (or low code) solutions

I've been a long time user of their free tier, but a particular project required some advanced features. I tried using other services with lower costs or higher limits, however even basic things like supporting a JSON Api, handling files, or handling multiple steps had issues. Not the case here: I was able to completely

PROS

Integromat is, to me, more advanced and way better priced than Zapier. It supports a whole lot of apps, and has an excellent support for JSON and external APIs. It also provides webhook support. Their free tier has been very useful to me for years, and now that my needs have expanded I'm finding value in their next tier.

CONS

I still feel limited by the pricing scheme. The lower tier has enough operations and bandwidth for my needs now, but the time interval is 5 minutes, which adds up on my workflow. The next tier lowers the interval to 1 minute, but is significantly more costly (because it also adds more operations and bandwidth). However, it is still less expensive than Zapier and actually works for my needs compared to other cheaper alternatives.

Reason for choosing Make

I was not able to recreate the same workflow I needed using files, and json apis, on these alternative products.

Reasons for switching to Make

Zapier's free and paid tiers are much more limited compared to Integromat's. I also like Integromats interface better.

Reviewed August 2023

If you think in terms of business integration, then Make is unavoidable

It's a pleasure to create with it.

PROS

You can put together the most complex integrations quickly, easily, cheaply, and without coding.

CONS

There's nothing I don't like about Make.

Reason for choosing Make

Its logic is much closer to me and it is also cheaper.

Reasons for switching to Make

Its logic is much closer to me and it is also cheaper.

Jeroen

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Reviewed June 2022

Worst and most non-functional automation / integration platform that exists

The connections between Facebook and Sheets simply don't work. What is possible in under 5 minutes with Zapier will cost you an entire work day with Integromat / Make.com and you still will be stuck and nowhere. When you contact support with this, they try to tell you the bug isn't theirs while it is their issue to fix. And then they will send you tutorials on how to do it etc. While you did it perfectly according to the book. My conclusion: Make.com / Integromat does not maintain the Facebook API connection and now that the Facebook API refuses to function, all Make.com / Integromat customers are stuck. Zapier is a somewhat more expensive, but given the massive amount of time and frustration you'll save, a more cheap solution than Make.com / Integromat!

PROS

It has a good dashboard. Its recent dashboard upgrade is an improvement.

Reviewed December 2023

Automation made easy and cheap

PROS

Ease of use and Learning curve. Is so easy to learn, understand and implement. Price. Perfect for testing ideas and after implemented.

CONS

Maybe need more documentation or use cases as examples, but this will be covered day by day because will be more users.

Reason for choosing Make

Cost, ease of use and user experience also.

Gary

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2023

Beautiful workflows but beware of pricing

I'm constantly on the lookout for another tool that can replace make due to the cons listed, but try as I may there are none that can do all the things that Make can do.

PROS

Love the ability to route multiple inputs to multiple outputs. Has a very intuitive visual flow which I wish more products would adopt.

CONS

Billing, apples to apples more expensive than other products in the space. Charges for all operations.Custom code not well documented. Even the most basic things take some research.Navigation not exactly great with data tables being located in the main menu and you'd want to have them in flows. Also seems very stingy with storage allocations.

Reasons for switching to Make

Zapier has a terrible interface and is very limited on lower tiered plans.

Luciano

Information Technology and Services, 1 employee

Reviewed June 2022

The new Integromat does not disappoint

It allows me to acquire more customers, who always use different tools, in a simple way because it allows me to integrate them all in a simple and immediate way

PROS

The large amount of apps that can be integrated makes Make the necessary collector towards which to converge your workflow in every project. The graphical representation of the logics and modules allows the creation of forward automation scenarios

CONS

Make brings with it the strengths of Integromat, but also its (few) weaknesses. For example, I have been waiting for and requesting for years a "converger" component, capable of bringing together the logics following the conditional paths

Reasons for switching to Make

Affordable price, intuitive interface, processing power

Lennart

Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2023

Great tool to start and grow

I am very grateful for Makes existence.

PROS

No-code are great when it is easy to start with them but you can learn and grow with them without hitting a ceiling too early. Make fulfills this.

CONS

To be honest, nothing really comes to mind right now.

Reason for choosing Make

More possibilities to build complex workflows and better UI.

Peeyoosh

Management Consulting, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2023

The no-code life saver

Exceptional tool, essential for any one needing to perform the rapid transformation of business process and system implementation

PROS

The user interface is very intuitive and easy to work in. The task management and control in flows is flexible, allowing sophisticated automation to be created.

CONS

There are minor frustrations with some API integrations not being complete, but easily worked around. No drawbacks.

Reasons for switching to Make

Ease of integration to non-standard APIsCostSupport

Stephen

Internet, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2023

Automations MADE easy with Make

Essential piece of kit for our Ai Automations Agency that just works. Connecting things that fire upon triggers is a life saver and increases productivity

PROS

The automation of set and leave for a lot of our daily processes and the ability to connect so many APIs

CONS

Not a lot to complain about but maybe advanced pricing options for different levels of usage than already exist

Reason for choosing Make

Just made more sense to integrate with existing integrations and apis we had

Sergio

Information Technology and Services, 1 employee

Reviewed June 2023

Probably the bet connector out there

PROS

Make is easy to understand and use for basic tasks; you need to invest some time on the (very good) training to exploit the ore advanced features and create complex workflows, but yuu'll find yourself doing magic.

CONS

Some features and connections are missing, bu tit's only a matter of time, they'll be integrated for sure.

Reason for choosing Make

More complete solution, better interface/dashboard, better pricing

Reasons for switching to Make

More complete solution, better interface/dashboard

Mitch

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2019

Powerful automation app

I started using integromat for more complicated things that I couldn't automate easily with zapier. I've now moved all my automations to integromat as it is far superior to anything else on the market.

PROS

Integromat packs a punch when it comes to automating your business or personal tasks. The scenario builder, which allows you to visually build multiple routes with filters, is top notch. I use the app daily for me and my clients. Whenever I get stuck, I reach out to their support and they always amaze me with their fast responses and helpful advice. Their support makes this app, which can be a little confusing, very user friendly and easy to use.

CONS

Integromat is not designed for the everyday user. It is an advanced level automation app that does take some getting used to, and requires coding knowledge. I really wish they had more 'human shorthand' to simplify some things such as formatting dates, times etc, such as appending '+2h' to a time to add two hours, like zapier does. This would speed up and simplify making some scenarios. I've also found a few of their help docs are a little sparse and I wish there was more detailed documentation available. The trade off of needing to code certain data is that you truly can manipulate it anyway you want - if you know how to write the code to do it. And the shortfall in documentation is made up with their stellar support. Testing is another issue, as you cannot easily test scenarios, or re-run data through them. This is a known issue and I'm sure integromat are working on it already.

Reason for choosing Make

Integromat was the only one that offered all the features I needed at a reasonable price. A lot of the other apps do not have the advanced things that integromat is capable of.

Reasons for switching to Make

Zapier Is very limited when it comes to complex scenarios and multi-path scenarios are very limited. Integromat also has a better pricing structure, more advanced features, and more flexible integrations.

Vasilis

Computer Software, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2020

Is Integromat 'the glue on the internet' as they claim to be?

This is by far the best program in the market in my experience. I usually start with HTTP Requests, or Webhooks and the result is magic. I can root scenarios, putting conditions, it's math funtions, text functions and more in a very relaxing UI. And, Relaxing UI, means hard to get asleep, more time to work, more efficient results, time saving.

PROS

Their friendly visual interface is the first thing that will attract your attention, and much easier than any other program in the market (to my knowledge). Many important features, that may seem unimportant at first sight, but critically useful in practice. Error handling, filters, and more, really working with Integromat is like playing a mind game, rather relaxing you. I often do scenarios for my self, just to test functionalities etc. Many apps covering and growing really very fast, as Integromat team takes their business very seriously. There's a 'semi interactive' page with customers requests, and they really implementing what customers ask. WEBHOOKS, XML/JSON PARSE, GET, POST, HTTP, SOAP... Smart Scheduling, and a flexible plan with reasonable prices, generally all the package is really attractive. Once their site was down due to a DDoS attack, but the Bots were running unaffected. The very plus that I want to highlight is that, it's a very able team caring very much about their application and that's obvious in many details.

CONS

There is no LINK to the applications they work with. For example, I browse through apps and see "BulkGate". By name, it looks like an app perhaps useful to me but where's their website? Nowhere they give their link. There is no Javascript Cloud, and that's a really major problem. Minor bugs in functionality, for example in WordPress posting but they're usually solving very fast. The organisational platform need improvement as it's limited only in folders. You start a new scenario, first you have to save it in 'bulk' then to find it and then to move it to the folder you want. Anyway these are minor problems and I believe they're going to fix, the Java Cloud would be a very big improvement if they will include it, as several projects need to run Java in the middle of the scenario. Some other times, after XML or JSON parsing, is giving output but that is not passed to the next module.

Reason for choosing Make

The overall package, capabilities, support, friendly team and friendly UI, price.

Reasons for switching to Make

I suppose the marketing. Integromat has a rich free plan and you're welcome to explore it. But what actually made me switch was the very very powerful team behind, while at that time Zapier had much more features ready. No, I am not saying Zapier is bad, Zapier is also a very good choice.

Reviewed May 2022

The best overall option out there. Support needs improvement.

Make is an excellent product overall, and in my opinion has the best mix of features, usability, features, etc. It also comes at a much lower price than Zapier for most uses. This is very important.

PROS

Make is one of the most flexible SAAS products on the market. Its interface is more intuitive to me than Zapier. I love the workflow diagram structure. It works with a huge number of different apps. When I started using it, I needed Zapier to fill in some of the gaps where Make could not complete the needed integration (at least natively). Since that time, Make has added nearly all of my required integrations. It also has the flexibility to work with the API directly.

CONS

Support takes a really long time to get back to you. Often times the response leaves something to be desired. Other times, the response is great (though slow). The transition from Integromat to Make was not handled very well. There are tonnes of complaints about problems caused as a result of the transition. Some of the complaints are warranted, others are overblown in my opinion. Would love the ability to run an automation again when things go wrong. This is currently missing (there may be a complex solution that I'm not aware of).

Reasons for switching to Make

Integromat is more flexible and easier to use. I find it much easier to map workflows using the Make interface.

Reviewed May 2022

Switching task-intensive automations from Zapier

PROS

Zapier will always be the king of the low-code automations game, but their pricing is pretty ridiculous. There are certain app integrations for which I need to stick with Zapier, but thanks to Make, and some clever Webhooking, I've been able to significantly reduce the number of daily tasks used by Zapier. This has enabled me to drop back down to their 2,000 task/month plan (I was on the 5,000 task/month plan and was already bumping up against that). Make definitely takes some time getting used to, especially if you are coming from Zapier. But after a few days, I got a pretty solid handle on things and was off to the races. Another benefit is that Make seems to have significantly greater flexibility when it comes to some of the core apps. For example, Zapier does not allow you to share Google Drive files/folders with specific users. Make allows you to do this in a few clicks. Similarly, you are limited to a single line item when creating a Zoho Books invoice in Zapier, whereas in Make you can add as many line items as you'd like. Little things like this make a big difference for me.

CONS

The learning curve is a bit tough; they could use a lot more support videos. Additionally, their support is severely lacking when compared to Zapier. I would certainly pay extra for premium support if that were an option.

Reasons for switching to Make

Zapier is wildly overpriced and many of my needs can be similarly met by Make. Additionally, Make has certain functionalities with my core tech stack that Zapier lacks.

Geoffrey

Internet, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2022

Great balance between flexibility and ease of use

Make is still my go to automation tool. I do have to resort to some other tools for more specialized needs like scraping or looping/transforming data as I feel like it uses lots of ops for such trivial tasks.

PROS

I love the visual workflow editor (much more flexible than the static one in Zapier for multipath and conditional logic). It's the best in it's category. I also love how easy it is to debug each step.

CONS

Pricing is still great value even after the rebrand. It just feels strange though to pay 3x more for your ops if you have to upgrade. I always had a mixed feeling about the support, sometimes I don't get an answer, sometimes it's super fast. Some modules are not maintained (or very slowly) and cause your scenarios to break (Youtube come on !) Some features have been massively voted (like merged path) and years later, it's not there yet. Arrays and collections work differently, which is always a headache to convert to the format your need in my experience. I'm missing a way to resume or restart a run that errored after fixing the scenario.

Reasons for switching to Make

More specialized tools for scraping or looping/transforming data needs

Lindsay

Entertainment, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2022

Like having an extra staff member

Brilliant.

PROS

The vast connectivity to other apps that I use all the time means that while I selected it with a task in mind, I now find myself imagining new tasks to automate all the time.

CONS

I'd love a little more responsive assistance when I have a question around how to achieve something. But still they are pretty responsive so It's not really a complaint.

Reason for choosing Make

Value. Better price point.

Reasons for switching to Make

They shut down their business. Which worked out for the best because make.com is far superior.

yousef

Computer Software, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2019

best easy to use tool programmers

I'm using it +2 years. so far always working as intended. i would recommend this.

PROS

it's easy to use. fast connection setup between platforms. easy to start for beginners. enough advanced options for people who understands them. community driven development. you can create your own app. logs per operations.

CONS

the documentations are thin, not enough examples and explainations. (per app). some workflows require a lot operations, which can cost a lot.

Reason for choosing Make

for me, it was really easy to understand how it works.

Tim