• Pros

• "I like the interface alot. It's fairly intuative. "

• "Nintex Workflow easy to use, there are many options/features, the Nintex form also has great features."

• "Great economical and dependable solution to a common problem. Easy and complete installation package."

• Cons

• "Steep learning curve, interface is not overly difficult, but using advanced features (such as repeating sections) takes some time to learn."

• "Although a complete software package some additional hardware was required in order to install the solution."

• "The set up of the "form" in Nintex is extremely manual. Minor changes to the form creates a need to readjust the entire form. "

Browse Nintex Reviews

Chadd from Insight

The Best Process Automation Tool on the Market

I've been an avid user of Nintex products since 2013. I started out as a basic user of the platform, to then building workflows and forms, to now consulting on it. Nintex is a really simple product to use. When you compare it other tools like SharePoint Designer Workflows/InfoPath, or even newer products from O365 like Flow/PowerApps, Nintex still stands above the rest. It's just a super simple product to use. A lot of the functionality is drag and drop. You can easily drag and drop controls into the designer. It's then easy to construct the settings within those action to fit your needs. The logic easily flows together. This can all be done without any in-depth IT experience. Any user in the company can be trained to use Nintex and create workflows and forms for their business needs.

Pros

The entire Nintex suite is unlike any other process automation product out there. Not only is it a low-code, easy to use tool for building processes in environments like SharePoint or Salesforce, they have really started to expand their tool-set by offering tools to manage other things like process mapping, RPA, mobile. This list goes on. Nintex can do it all.

Cons

To be honest, there aren't many things I dislike about Nintex. One complaint I hear a lot from clients is the pricing of the tool. It can be expensive, but like you always hear, you get what you pay for.

Reasons for Choosing Nintex

In my personal experience. Comparing Nintex for other similar tools like PowerApps and Flow. Nintex is easy to learn and takes time to master. Anyone in your organization can get started building workflows and forms right away. Great product that I would recommend to any client.

Martie from Mint Management Technologies

NO CONTEST - seriously

My background: 3 years embedded 24/7 in the Nintex on-prem toolset building custom solutions in the financial services industry. During that time, Nintex became my go-to toolset for accomplishing the impossible. I was appointed to my current consulting position primarily as a result of that experience, and have functioned as a subject matter expert in this environment ever since. Nintex has recently been placed under pressure from PowerApps & Flow, but Nintex outstrips every other offering I've ever worked with in the automation game. No other product I've tried can handle the level of complexity Nintex handles with ease. Companies evaluate automation purely on price point, but they are unaware of the hidden costs PowerApps & Flow bring about. For example: if you want to roll out an app to the entire enterprise and all your clients, it would cost you 1 Nintex form and 1 workflow because the product is powerful / stable enough to combine the output of a dozen Flows into a single Nintex workflow, but if you build the same app on PowerApps / Flow, every single user needs to be individually licensed for those products. Bye bye cheap licences for non-power-users. This little nugget is seldom shared with people who hold the cheque books. Please share this with them, very loudly and from all the roof tops.

Pros

Its sheer, unadulterated power. I've built single Nintex workflows where a dozen Flows couldn't do the same job in the same time, with the same level of efficiency. I also found it far easier to learn than Flow - I still hate that POS. It's hands-down the most efficient automation toolset I've ever used.

Cons

It's obviously difficult to match the on-prem power in an O365 world and there are functions in the on-prem space I'd dearly love to see duplicated across, but we all know that everything has an opportunity cost. In order to get some of the awesome new functionality in the O365 space, some of my favourite toys may need to be sacrificed.

Karen from Community Living Australia

Feedback from Daily User

Our business has massively benefited from the introduction of Nintex Forms and flow and have been able to take some of most cumbersome process and improve efficiencies significantly. We look forward to implementing some of the newer features in the future and possibly some other aspects of Nintex as a whole.

Pros

Simplicity in form creation, particularly with new version and the ease of linking to SharePoint lists. Love some of the new features I have seen and am waiting for everything to be in the SharePoint version. There are so many things i could say but as far as this type of product is concerned, in my opinion it is definitely the best.

Cons

Requirement to know code for some things. Most of it is there but when it comes to specifics then I find it hard to find the information I need to be able to achieve something. I also don't find help material logical and it takes a long to filter to find the exact answer to sometimes very simple questions. Also wish there were more workshop/training opportunities around SharePoint form creation and flow. Lastly, flow is extremely difficult to view and follow when they becomes large.

Good product with poor account management

This review is for the Nintex Workflows on-prem server licenses. It does a better job than SharePoint Designer on the process automation in SharePoint and different applications/servers. However, due to the drama on the account management side and the higher pricing to the cloud, I will not consider implement it in the cloud environment.

Pros

The workflow design canvas also works as a documentation platform for the project release or even the audit review. With the purchase of license, we can create unlimited workflows with the old pricing model. We learned the new subscription model prices based on the number of workflows on the cloud, and the price is higher than what we would like to afford. I am glad that we only use Nintex Workflows in the on-prem environment.

Cons

The thing that I dislike Nintex most is their horrendous customer service. Within a year of the license purchase, I have been contacted consistently with 6 different account managers and ALL of them wanted to know our company and learn how we used Nintex!?! Initially I talked to them, then I realized every of them is new to Nintex and I just kept repeating the same conversation to different account manager! This company has high employee turnover rate and is very unorganized. They provided me a wrong quote and blamed it to an employee no longer with the company. Though the quote had not expired, Nintex refused to honor it. After we paid. the tech support also issued our renewed server licenses to a wrong person... There is so much drama on the account / license management side of Nintex, which really ruins the reputation of their products.

Review for Nintex Workflow only

Overall Nintex workflow has allowed us to streamline several business processes (including RMA, Shipping document creation, etc. ) in our manufacturing environment. Site workflows have improved data transparency to business users and owners. Note: Nintex workflow might be a solution for Nintex to fix their license renewal process!

Pros

Visual workflow tool that is easier to use and troubleshoot that standard SPD workflows. In the past 3+ years myself and team have been able to achieve workflows that would not be able to be done with SPD: including pushing SP form data to word templates, site reporting workflows and interacting with excel spreadsheets.

Cons

Software is fine despite unexpected canceled workflows with poor guidance on why it canceled. Support / purchase and renewal process is not transparent. The renewal process is not straightforward and this year in particular we have gone through 5 different contacts (Nintex employees and Nintex 3rd party) to just renew our yearly license. Very confusing and frustrating for a simple process.

Caroline from Los Alamos National Laboratory/TRIAD National Security

Nintex for SharePoint

Nintex is the foundation of our workflow structure across a large organization. We could not achieve our SharePoint design requirements without Nintex.

Pros

Much more flexible and customizable workflow solution for SharePoint. Much better form generator and much better customization for forms.

Cons

Limitations on form activity. Documentation of form customization is weak. Some features do not work as anticipated.

Minnie from Pilot Chemical

Industry: Chemicals

Wonderful... and then it Breaks

My overall experience with Nintex workflows has been a positive one. Even though I am experiencing the "failed to run" errors currently, all of my other workflows run and continue to operate smoothly. I continue to suggest incorporating Nintex workflows into our processes.

Pros

The Nintex workflows are amazingly intuitive. As long as you have a firm understanding of what you want to happen, the Nintex workflow can make it happen. The functionality is amazing.

Cons

The workflow breaks. Randomly. Failed to run, failed to start errors when there seems to be nothing wrong. I only see this issue in my most complicated workflow. All others run business as usually.

Vongsi from Prudential Laos

System limitations and Performance (Nintex Workflow and Nintex Form for SharePoint Online)

Pros

Cons

Performance of the Systems, it takes times to load the Nintex form in SharePoint online, take time to start workflow, no option to track status (Cannot show in visual as in Nintex Workflow for SharePoint 2010) of the workflow instance, the system/workflow is currently not support setup delegation.

Reasons for Choosing Nintex

Microsoft Flow still not support complex work flows / business flows

Rob from ODI

Nintex Review

We use Nintex within most of our SharePoint applications. The software provides a quick easy to maintain process automation for these applications.

Pros

The ease of use. Creating and updating workflows is very straight forward and intuative

Cons

Debugging workflows can sometimes be a challenge

Better usability and functionality

Karim from Skyitup GbR.

Powerfull but slow and with a lot of bugs

I was a huge fan of Nintex for the on premise SharePoint. But since my customers are moving more and more to Office 365 I'm becomming more reluctant because of the performance issues

Pros

Its possible to solve a lot of issues using Nintex without the need to code

Cons

The performance is very slow. Especially when using Nintex Forms for SharePoint online. We have a huge issue with user acceptancy because of this. Loading a form can take over 30 seconds. In addition there are a lot of frustrating issues in the designer: its not possible to modify or even to check the settings on references. You need always to start all over, if you want to change something. Sometimes configured actions brake without any reason.

Reasons for Choosing Nintex

Because it was in the company before Powerapps and flows

Tackle Large Problem With Ease

Nintex has given us chance to be more gainful. This instrument has a ton of in OOB capacity which not just causes us to control the measure of customization and furthermore enhances the time spent for any new element expansion. The item is adaptable and has part of intensity in itself which multifold when gets added to SharePoint out of box capacities. The item has a decent and solid work process demonstrate which is extremely dependable and furthermore gives chance to troubleshoot the issue. The item has been very much acknowledged by all end clients and they like the portable good element the best.

Pros

The extensive variety of work process ability which encourages incredibly to decrease customization in SharePoint. Any day to business capacity will be accessible in Nintex out of box.We have spent a great deal of cash and endeavors in tweaking part of SharePoint application. I wish we could have discovered this item previously with the goal that we could have dodged the customization. Making arrangements for Nintex is extremely vital, when we begun we figured we will improve the situation just 15% of the application yet now we figure we could have expanded that rate. Since client selection for Nintex is superior to any custom arrangements.

Cons

The UI still looks like minimal old and can be significantly moved forward. Thee organization is making a decent attempt however when analyzed against a few companions I see prerequisite of upgrades. In the event that you contrast and some other cloud based item you probably won't care for the look and feel which may be minimal old.

A good tool to automate your business processes

Nintex is generally a good tool. SharePoint with Nintex features seems even more attractive and satisfactory.

Pros

Nintex is really easier to set up and configure. For end users who are actually not good in programming and who do have any coding experience, Nintex is a great advantage so that they can go to SharePoint Platform and create their own workflows which allows to automate business processes. As an engineering team, we chose Nintex over default SharePoint Workflows, because it gives more functionalities to the basic SharePoint platform and it extends SharePoint with new features which are not currently available in SharePoint. Visualization and overall User Interface are really well designed, which allows for effective user experience.

Cons

However, the tool is not supported effectively, I would say. It has to be given more consideration and care when customers ask for help. This is just a kind advice to Nintex. The second of all, the performance is a bit slow and overall architecture is a bit complicated which it really makes it difficult to learn, implement and configure the tool over SharePoint. Nintex has also a lot of dependencies on SharePoint and this makes it difficult to scale effectively. For new releases, it could better if they notify the administrators, engineers in customer companies to be aware of the current changes, additional new features.

Josh from Construction Management

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Scalable Product

Outstanding.

Pros

Nintex neatly fills the gap between SalesForce and emailing a colleague... where a full scale workflow manager is overkill... but unmanaged communication isn't cutting it. For setup, Nintex eschews coding in favour of graphical workflow setups. Each node on the workflow as modular attributes and options that affect how the system works; as the administrator, it bridges your abstract workflow designs with implementing this product 1:1. The user experience is wild: if you implement this product properly, users will *never even know* they're using a workflow manager. Nintex's outputs are sent to users by email; users reply to that same email with custom action words like "approved" or "rejected" which pushes tasks or files to the next steps of the system. I have a lot of experience for technophobes and 'computer challenged' people... Nintex's genius is in talking to those end users like a memo from 1992.

Cons

The product is priced according to the number of workflows, not the number of users. It can be difficult to sell this product in small companies where the ROI is skewed by few users/ numerous workflows. For numerous users/ moderate workflows, this product sells itself.

Mario from DevFacto Technologies Inc

DevFacto Technologies - Reseller Partner review

Our overall experience has been exceptional. The suite of products is high quality and the staff are very supportive, reactive, positive and very pleasant to work with in every aspect of needs and requirements.

Pros

Nintex is visual so technical and especially non technical end users get a very clean perspective on how its configured and used to streamline many day-to-day Business Processes. Our Consultants have great success showcasing how it brings value to every department or division in the corporation as it seeks to become faster, more accurate and lean in process automation.

Cons

It's premium price. As our Customers are exposed to more and varied solutions from many different providers it is sometimes a little more difficult to justified a premium priced suite of products.

Gary from Schnabel Engineering

Industry: Civil Engineering

Nintex has the best SharePoint product

Ability to create nice forms and complex workflows to create entire systems on SharePoint.

Pros

As far as the Workflow and Forms products for SharePoint, it has no equal in the SharePoint world. You can create custom and advanced forms and complex workflows to do nearly any job imaginable. They have a great community and there are many consultants available for anyone to work with Nintex programs. The customization and automation we were able to put in place with Nintex let our entire organization be more efficient .

Cons

It is an IT piece of software and therefore few users will be comfortable with using it. But as an IT professional or SharePoint admin that understands logic and flow, it's the best software available. Also the cost is expensive, especially with the subscription model.

Great bundle of features for Process Management & Process Automation

Pros

This tool is so easy to use and provide Flexible drag & drop designer option to develop Advanced workflows, forms, & state machines .It is seamless to Integrated across different systems . Works well with SharePoint on premise and SP Online . Love using it.

Cons

Licencing cost is bit expensive which some time creates hurdle for customer who is having budget constraints.

Greg from ARLP

SharePoint workflow made easy

We were able to automate processes with very little code by tapping into the SharePoint workflow engine.

Pros

It's rather simple to use, administer and maintain. Once it's deployed you're typically good to go. Upgrades are also rather straight forward.

Cons

It's expensive for what it is, its paint and putty on top of SharePoint. It's worth money, I just question the amount of money.

Ravi from Pentair

Industry: Oil & Energy

Nintex Forms & Workflow Engine

Both Nintex Form & Workflow design and development is very user friendly including the deployment too...

Pros

Creating complex custom forms using Nintex is very easy and user friendly...a Layman can also build the form easily...

Cons

Many time the workflow didnt trigger immediately and it will take few minutes and says it is in queue...

Heidi from Washington University School of Medicine - Radiology

Industry: Information Services

Nintex is...

We have been trying to move off of it for the whole 6 years I have been here and can't seem to do it. It is insidious.

Pros

Robust Complete Reliable Supported Flexible Unlimited

Cons

Expensive We use Nintex for our workflows behind our sharepoint environment Newer versions of SharePoint have some workflows built-in

Benjamin from Solution Design Group

Best Business Process Automation Tool

Pros

Nintex is so easy to understand and pick up. Anyone form a BA to a dev can pick this up and build workflows, forms and even mobile apps without writing code.

Cons

Each product is different. You have thing on prem, that are not in O365 and things in the cloud that are not on-prem.

The Powerful Nintex

Pros

Nintex has a wide range to tools such as Forms, Workflow and Nintex Live. I have mainly used Forms and Workflow within our SharePoint environment and it gives the user power to developer complex processes easily using the Workflow part of it. Forms then allows the user to create modern, sleek, dynamic forms to give a professional look and feel to the generic SharePoint form.

Cons

My only Con was certain limitations with certain functionality but that was due to our environment version but we are due to upgrade so those cons should be removed.

Ricky from Avalogix Mitra Solusi

My personal review

Pros

Nintex is easy to use. And people with background non IT can understand it

Cons

Nintex repeating column should be used with json. Xml is too annoying and too heavy

Verity from Total Calibration

Nintex Review

We've implemented NINTEX forms and workflows to meet a variety of business processes. Currently I'm working on digitising paper-based processes for a hospital. They staff particularly like that they can use their mobile phones to submit forms!

Pros

I like the interface alot. It's fairly intuative.

Cons

Pretty steep learning curve on basic functions.

Sarah from Citywide Elevator Consulting

Industry: Architecture & Planning

DocGen for Salesforce by Nintex has saved us thousands!

Pros

DocGen is a huge timesaver. We have shaved hours off our daily workload by being able to automate our proposal system through salesforce.

Cons

The initial set up is difficult. It has a pretty steep learning curve unless you're a programmer/admin. Support is very responsive with any questions, however, so getting a resolution should be quick and easy.

Rapelang from Glencore

Industry: Mining & Metals

Rapelang_Nintex

It has been an above average this year.

Pros

It caters for the majority of the workflow needs.

Cons

The support process could be better.

Harsha from Partnership HealthPlan of California

Awesome Software tool for Automating Business Process Workflows within SharePoint OOTB

Easy to create Workflows than custom workflows. Qualified User Interface. Quick Business Process.

Pros

+ Easy to install and fast to learn and implement. + Easy to get a quick solution up and running! + Designing a working solution in a matter of minutes rather than weeks or months with custom coded solutions. + Simple drag and drop interface allows you to demo other end users on how to use it and enable other areas of the business to create their own workflows, thus engaging them throughout the process.

Cons

-> Troubleshooting a workflow is a cryptic process. Adding "Log history" is a good debugging approach, but if there was a way to "Preview" the workflow somehow it would be awesome! -> Performance: If it is installed in On-premises version of SharePoint you might have no issues but if it is installed in online/O365 application performance is very slow and would definitely need improvements in performance aspect. -> If we have an option to restart the workflow at any particular stage, it would be more helpful. -> I don't think it will scale well for Big projects. Since it is so tightly integrated with SharePoint, we cannot move Nintex with solutions that have outgrown the recommended SharePoint list size. -> Would be nice if we can increase/decrease the viewing area so that we can see more actions of the workflow. -> I think adding more features like Reminders can help end users.

Alan from Mitra Integrasi Informatika

Nintex easy to use, easy to build but still not mature enough on cloud

Nintex easy to use, easy to build but still not mature enough on cloud

Pros

- Easy to use - Easy to Build - Easy to orchestrated with other platform

Cons

- Still depends on SharePoint - Nintex Workflow Cloud lack of basic form control (repeating section not available on NWC) - New Responsive Form on O365 repeating section with lookup list field's value can't be displayed on task form

Great workflow solution for PowerUsers and Developers

Pros

Ease of Use Affordable pricing Slick UI Number of features and integrations

Cons

Not suitable for highly complicated use-cases. Not easy to use in DevOps environment

We use Nintex DocGen for our Salesforce and it is fantastic. Really helps us merge many documents.

Pros

Being able to merge documents into templates for our staff. We are a legal firm and we need to have the ability to create many documents based on our Salesforce instance.

Cons

We are running DocGen with Salesforce. We also use a third party storage application for Salesforce that DocGen currently does not integrate with.

Jan from Eltra (Sonepar Belgium)

Nintex used to be a usefull and stable system for the money

We did integrate a lot of processes into SharePoint. this was easy and very visable. Due to pricing increase we are forced to leave this nintex system and look for an alternative system.

Pros

- Easy to use - Good customer support - Good functionality across the microsoft platform - good visualization of the flow

Cons

- We started useing the Nintex license for a normal license pricing based on number of users. This year they changed the pricing strategie depending on number of workflows. - This increased the price by 10X - This is no longer the correct price for the system, this is no longer a correct pricing. - it is not possible to print out the flow

Cons over pros, bad support ever I got

I realize Nintex help reduce my normal process workload. But at the same time, it create a lot of other issues that I need to figure out how to support Nintex application at operation, application and security level.

Pros

Fancy feature and function for simple workflow.

Cons

This are problem I always facing using Nintex O365. - Document uploaded by Nintex Form missing. - No friendly support some of the O365 security feature eg: MFA etc. (https://community.nintex.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Office-365-Actions-Fail-With-Error-The-Username-Is-Invalid-Or/ta-p/86256) - Unsupportive support team.

umang from Computer Programming

Nintex workflow

it was nice tool to design workflow , great user experience

Pros

easy to use, easy to install, has a trial version available, great GUI, easy to design interface - drag and drop, easy to use properties

Cons

migrating nintex workflow from on premise to online , its overall architecture

JOHN from Metropolitan Council

It has met our needs

Pros

Ability to create basic forms and complex workflows

Cons

Still seems under developed. No easy way to create office documents and open them immediately in UI.

Vaneisha from WWT

Nintex is not extremely straight forward

I liked using Nintex when it was one of the few workflow tools available. Now that there are other competing products at lower costs, I'm not sure I would use this again.

Pros

There is a ton of functionality and capability within Nintex workflows

Cons

It is not extremely straight forward, ease of use suffers a bit.

Reasons for Choosing Nintex

cost and there was less development involved in using nintex over designer

Sriram from Softura

Nintex Forms and Workflow

Pros

Ease of use and Deployment, Good tool for Automating Business process flows

Cons

Lack of timely customer support with product issues

Denny from Arch Coal, inc.

Industry: Oil & Energy

Montez in the cloud poor value

Very poor. Would not recommend. I will be looking for a new solution in 2020.

Pros

On prem , good function and ease of use. In the cloud lost functionality and performance really bad

Cons

Entire experience is awe full. Take 15-20 minutes to make a 10 second change.

Automation at its best

Very positive

Pros

The ability to have no-code to do all your process automation is key. A lot of companies these days want their processes to be ran automatically but don't want to pay all these heavy fees for developers to come in and write something up and then just leave. With Nintex, you can be that developer as there is virtually no code needed to do simple process automation. Drag and drop processes to your work flow is easy to do. They can integrate with Salesforce and Sharepoint as well and do super cool things such as create documents and send emails back to your customers. Nintex custom forms are amazing to use and super effective as well as a front end to gather information.

Cons

So far no cons. Nintex does not store any data for you, so you need to find your own database source.

Wan Rou from Smiley22.com

DocAutomation

Pros

Value of money. Good to be used as it is a CRM software

Cons

So far there is no cons. If there is any cons will leave an appropriate in future

Easy to Use Cloud Workflow Management

It provide a better user interface and better work flow management to me.

Pros

Complete platform design is very useful and easy to learn it for beginners. You have a lot of features on program and don't need to give too much effort for learn these features.

Cons

Customer support need to be extended. I can only contact with support team with mail. Maybe livechat, ticketing system need to be created.

Megan from Masterbuilt

Great for complex workflows

Pros

Complicated workflow with multiple data points made easy

Cons

Can be a little chunky and difficult to use.

Melkisedek from Green Enterprise Solutions

Nintex at Green Enterprise solutions

Pros

It connects to many software systems, the flexibility to integrate so any systems without a custom hack is a valuable time saver.

Cons

Introspection of the running flow is limited.

Liz from HCS

Industry: Chemicals

My first involvement with Nintex

We purchased Nintex to make workflows easy but when we were looking to automate document control with SharePoint and Nintex the task seemed a little daunting. Our aim was to remove the need for a manual process and empower our managers to look after their own documents. We want to keep tight control to meet the requirements of our business, ISO9001 and other standards. The helpfulness of the Nintex team made this easy.

Pros

It is so well integrated with SharePoint. I have also been amazed at the willingness of Nintex product engineers to provide webinars, help and best practice advice. They took us from 0 - 60 in a few weeks.

Cons

I have not seen anything to dislike so far but it is complex and I'm pleased we have technical support.

Alex from Hawkins Law Firm

I use the document merge feature that Nintex offers and it's great!

Pros

The system is quite robust and has many features that let me merge so many different fields from Salesforce.

Cons

Can get a bit complicated and have to dig around to through different settings to find what I'm looking for.

Monica from Robert Half

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Happy Camper

Loved our trainer and the training! I just wish I had more time to get in there and get started. I am sure I will but for now my time in there was limited.

Pros

So easy to use. I am a primary user of Visio we I showed a flow that took me days to do and when I recreated it in Promapps it took me hours. Also like that everything is centralized and searchable

Cons

I would like to bold certain words in the flow and the Actions and can't. Or maybe change the colors of certain boxes to maybe call out all the boxes associated with a specific system or phase of the project.

Glendam from Ford Otosan

Average program for data saving

That can only usable for couple of file types and it is not usefull for rest of the documents

Pros

We are using only couple of purposes and if i want to upload a document it is easy to use and it leads the way.

Cons

I can upload files but i can't search any of them. I have to scroll from top to end and it is time wasting process.

Robin from Schnabel Engineering

Industry: Civil Engineering

I am currently using Nintex to automate our annual performance review process.

workflow automation

Pros

This software creates a more automated flow of email notifications to participants in the performance review process. Once the process is finalized, emails will be generated based on a set schedule and other parameters that have been set up. It also acts as a "bridge" to capture information in a form to store on SharePoint.

Cons

Charan Kanwal from Vastasys Ltd.

It used to be a great tool but now there's plenty of competition

Pros

Feature rich, easy to use and easy to learn

Cons

Too costly, needs to be more competitive

Nicole from Schnabel Engineering

Industry: Civil Engineering

Great tool for automating our performance review process

Ease and automation of a process that was all done on paper in the past and lacked real data.

Pros

Ability to bridge data from multiple platforms and automate processes to save both time and cut back on paper waste. We are making our performance reviews more meaningful having real data included.

Cons

Forms not as easy to manipulate/format, some things seem to require a lot of manipulation. The initial setup took longer than we were originally thinking.

Mark from Parsons

Industry: Civil Engineering

Nintex Forms provides a low-cost solution

Testing to deploy field forms to multiple users to provide efficiency in out-of-office data collection.

Pros

Low-cost, as we can deploy forms to multiple users without individual subscription fees (as some forms software providers require).

work flow with nintex

Pros

it is a professional work flow designer which is compatible with sharepoint. I have used this software in order to design complex workflows usable in SharePoint platform.

Cons

It takes some time to get used to the software and practically benefit from all the features