Browse Process Bliss Reviews

Melissa from Haslams Estate Agents

The perfect solution to help standardise processes throughout the business

Really positive - it has made a real difference to our business by enabling us to work smarter and to allocate more time to strategy and planning.

Pros

Really easy to use and effective - once the processes have been set up, you can easily allocate tasks and due dates to team members to help them know exactly what to do and when.

Cons

Fewer features than some other solutions, but actually this made it far easier to roll out to the whole team, as it is so simple to use and helps us all to focus on getting things done.

Julie from Lark Business Advisory

Process Bliss so far

I am now able to put all the processes that are in my head into a quick simple flowchart. Expansion of this will take a bit more learning but I can see it will be able to provide us with a single software that can create our policy and procedure manual and track the workflow, accountability and general performance of our processes.

Pros

The ease of setting up a template, I can take what is in my head and put it into a quick and easy flowchart. It is difficult for me to give a full review as I am still learning the program. So far everything I have asked it to do it can do. I have had no previous experience with process software but have found it to be user friendly.

Cons

Again, it is hard for me to fully comment as I have just started to use the product. I think a glossary would be a good idea for people like me who are new to process software explaining the language of process programs.

Reasons for Choosing Process Bliss

We are still using Trello as a virtual whiteboard but I chose Process Bliss because they held my hand a bit as a novice. It is providing a combination of Sweet process and Asana for 1 price. As we are a small practice at this stage we do not need a bigger program. I think that Process Bliss will cover both aspects of Project Management and Procedures in one place

Michael from Providus Financial Limited

Need to capture detailed processes easily? Look no further.

We were very quickly able to map out in detail the various different client journeys that we take our clients on. Not only could we map the journey out quickly but we could then immediately use the templates we created to manage tasks and help us move clients along the journey seamlessly. It is also far easier for us to see how many of our clients are at which stage of the journey in any given moment.

Pros

It is very easy to create new processes and use tasks to manage process completion. The processes are easy to customise and user-friendly.

Cons

The software can be rather slow at times and there is more that could be done with dashboard features to improve reporting by reference to activity dates.

Chrissy from TISP

The best product we have invested in so far

From start to now it has been easy. Everyone in our team has been involved in inputting our processes on so everyone knows how easy it is to use. The training and support is second to none, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are always there to help so would like to say thank you to them

Pros

It is so easy to use Everyone can understand it Monitoring features are brilliant and gives us a total overview of where we are with our clients It is so idea for when we have a new member of the team join us as all of our processes are on PB Fantastic!

Cons

We would like a feature that will show us reports on each individual user so we can monitor who is / isn't doing their job and completing their tasks on time.

Reasons for Choosing Process Bliss

It just made sense, it had what we were looking for without being complicated.

Vince from Earth and Blue

Industry: Sporting Goods

User friendly and intuitive

The team at Process Bliss has helped me set up my processes and tailored their advice for my business.

Pros

The intuitiveness of the software. It is not overly complicated or overwhelming to set up.

Cons

The ability to upload videos directly in the software. However it is easy to link a video from dropbox or google drive. Therefore it's not a big drawback.

Reasons for Switching to Process Bliss

Todoist was not really made for the way I was using it.

Joshua from DieHard Java

Great process management software backed by excellent onboarding

The best thing that I like about using the software is that I no longer have to worry about balls getting dropped. With as many as a few hundred processes going at once, I can rest assured that the software is keeping track of where each process is at and what needs to happen next so nothing gets lost.

Pros

So far this software has been able to handle all of my process needs, in a manner that makes it easy for all the members involved in each process to know exactly what to do and when to do it.

Cons

Some of the reports can be a little slow to load. Otherwise, no complaints!

Reasons for Choosing Process Bliss

Clickup is more of a project management tool; they didn't have a good way to handle hundreds of repeating processes.

Taylor from Universe Financial Advice

Fantastic software to get to grips with process flows

Fantastic 10/10

Pros

It helped us to really think about what we needed to do for each client, and made us implement consistency within the business.

Cons

I would prefer assigning tasks to be better in terms of still being able to see a collective bucket of firm level tasks, but this is my opinion based on our use.

Joe from NMM

Great overall rpoduct

great, time saver as it streamlines processes.

Pros

easy to set up. ease of use. great reports to see team

Cons

Needs more integrations with other platforms

Reasons for Choosing Process Bliss

excellent customers support. easier to use

Jody from Providus Estate Planning

Process Bliss review

Pros

Process Bliss gives clarity in creating a client journey, making processes clearly defined within the business. The easy to use software and the incredible after care support is creating efficiency.

Cons

There are still aspects of Process Bliss that is developed as each individual process is developed. Needs are listened to and taken away for development.

Michelle from Intelligent Wealth Management Partnership Ltd

Financial Services user

Support is very good. They listen to any ideas for improvements and good to see new things/changes being implemented.

Pros

Easy to set up processes. Love the reports where you can see all clients and where they are in a process.

Cons

Would just like the left hand side of the reports (clients names) to be seen when you move along a report line so that you can see who you are looking at.

Ian from Intelligent Wealth Management Partnership Ltd

My Experience with Process Bliss

Pros

It enables well-structured processes to be drafted and retained in one centralised place for ease of delegation across the company.

Cons

As with all software there are certain nuances to understand, however, these are generally easily addressed by training available from Process Bliss.

holly from Clarify

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Great tool for aligning processes

Pros

Very ease and intuitive to use. Once you have created your process you can see, in a ingle view, where this process is being run and how far through it the individual cases are. Great for checking where there are bottlenecks and potential improvements.

Cons

Development is not quite there for reporting yet e.g. analysis on days it takes for each step of a process or being able to export data around comments on the process.