• Pros

• "The software has significantly enabled a focus on quality and consistency. It saves me time and means I am more efficient"

• "I like the way you can have multiple sessions open at the same time to look into queries. Data Extraction is also very good."

• "The ease and simplicity straight forward format that doesn't confuse non tech savvy people."

• Cons

• "I found that unless you are familiar with the software it can be daunting, maybe just me. Some initial training and guidance maybe good for the new comers to the software. "

• "Very limited reports for checking validity of data entered by staff."

• "It would be better if each user had the ability to edit the layout of each page. "

Browse SwiftCase Reviews

Benn from Laird Expert

A Swift Case

Excellent case management system that helps keep all cases clear, organised and makes the day to day task a lot easier to manage, works exactly how the name is presented.

Pros

I love how clearly laid out swift case is making it almost elementary to operate from case to case. The task page helps to keep all work organised with urgent priority cases allowing us to be able to prioritise work dependant on our workload.

Cons

In my experience using swift case I can not think of any issues that have occurred which has affected any case.

Anthony from Acorn Insurance

Fantastic is all I can say here!

Amazing!

Pros

Swiftcase is a fantastic tool for your business. The system itself does everything it says it does. If you need to make a change or have things working differently than designed, no issue to big or small. Now after working within the IT industry for quite some time, I could waste my time and write about the software. I am using this section to write about the team on a personal level. The premium per user for this system is worth every penny just for the support you receive. I wish that every system provider I deal with daily were even a fraction of Swiftcase. The guys have helped me evolve the platform, helped us with queries that do not necessarily fall under their remit too. The system is a self-management, once you know how to use the system then you can run, getting your business as automated as possible. This review is purely my personal option, but I will tell any Company who look at this Platform to go for it. The team behind this system never fail to surprise me. I owe them a lot for the support I have received. Thank you Livepoint!

Cons

Nothing at all this System is robust and can be as Bespoke as you need.

Reasons for Switching to SwiftCase

Better system better performance,

Sam from Qatar Petroleum

Capterra work flow

As a workflow management solution, I found SwiftCase relatively easy to use. Obviously there is a learning curve getting used to a new solution, although by using SwiftCase I was able to reduce administration time and make workflow processes more efficient Sam Jbarah, Senior Quality Engineer at Qatar Petroleum.

Tom from Mortgage & Insurance Needs

Unbelievable Assistance & Support

The software itself is amazing for time management and passing files to members of the team to action a task. Once one task has been completed it moves to the next stage and another member of the team takes over. We've gone from one physical file passed between team members to a virtual file accessible to all team members at any stage in the process. For mortgages, the system works perfectly. Again, I can't highlight enough the benefit of the direct contact you have with the developers to make changes.

Pros

All of the features are great. The system has now been built around our internal processes, taking a considerable amount of workload from team members. Emails are now sent automatically once a status is changed and new case owners assigned once a client reaches the next stage in the process. Apart from the actual features of the software, the support from the developers and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in particular, has been second to none. Any query or development issue, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been there to respond to emails and arrange calls/zoom calls to go through any complicated issues.

Cons

One feature that would benefit our particular business would be the link between the system and outlook calendar. This is something that is currently being developed so will be a massive benefit when in place.

Niki from Laird Assessors Ltd

Swiftcase Review

We upgraded to Swiftcase from our own previous case management system. The system is simple to use (after a little bit of getting used to) and I can't think of a better system for us to use. Users are assigned skills and accountability depending on their job role which is more advanced than our previous system.

Pros

I think Swiftcase is user friendly and has many exciting features.

Cons

There are aspects that I do not feel are relevant to my job role that I would like to remove from my page view.

Christine from Laird Assessors

Case Management

All in all, Swiftcase is very beneficial to our business, with easy to use functions, automation, user friendly. with structured workflows. I believe the use of Swiftcase in any business will greatly help their administrative times and costs.

Pros

The automation functions are a great help for speed and accuracy.

Cons

Sometimes the workflow does need to be manually overwriting to complete an "out of the box" task. But it does what it says on the tin!

Kristina from Skinny Tonic Ltd

Skinny Tonic SwiftCase review

SwiftCase is to be employed to deal with all aspects of Customer Service, including: Dealing with all queries and complaints in an efficient and accurate manner Logging all complaints and keeping track of all actions, refunds and customer issues Removing the need to send multiple emails to resolve issues - all interactions with customers are easily traceable The level of service we have received in getting the product set up for our use has been exceptional. It has been tailored completely to our needs with great attention to detail and excellent customer support.

Pros

Intuitive and customisable Integrates easily with website and emails Collates information for each case in once place Enables efficient analysis of costs to business and highlights areas of concern Thorough set up procedure facilitates ease of operating

Cons

Currently using trial version so no issues encountered as yet

Steve from Laird Assessors

Happy with Swiftcase.

Used on a daily basis for business and apart from the odd server issue, (i think its fair to say this happens with most products available) its always been straight forward.

Pros

Easy enough to use even if you are not 100% with tech type products.

Cons

Can't really think of anything to be honest. I use it daily without issue.

Andrew Mark from Gardner Surveyors

Transformational

Good company and good people - great product. I am a happy customer and will only build further with them

Pros

Cons

I work weekends and servers could update

Richard from Laird Expert

Swiftcase review

Pros

I like the ease of use swiftcase offers it's users. It's very user friendly.

Cons

That not all of our suppliers and partners are not using it also.

ross from Laird expert

My review

Leon from Laird Assessors

Swiftcase

A great software product that is easy to use and provides a fast and efficient work flow

Pros

The way you can adapt it to your needs as a company.

Cons

Nothing, it's easy to use and fast. It has great options you can add or remove depending on your requirements.

John from Laird Assessors

Swiftcase daily user

Pros

Ease of navigation, cleanliness of each page whilst going from stage to stage. Quality of the final report or document is second to none.

Clive from Laird Assessors Ltd

SWIFTCASE

Pros

Cons

Very limited reports for checking validity of data entered by staff.

James from Acorn

Swiftcase

I have found swiftcase to very adaptable anything that we have come up with as a requirement for the software to do our business needs have been met on every occasion

Pros

The Ease of use and how easy it is to navigate around the system

Cons

there is not really anything that i like least as it is adapted to our requirements

Sam from Whitfield business hub

Brilliant software

Pros

It is perfect for our buisiness and helps speed up our day to day workings. The support they offer is very helpful

Cons

It can at times be buggy however their support team can quickly fix any problems

Paul from Laird Assessors

new user

Speedy reports are able to be done even by myself who has only been using it a week!

Pros

Easy/straight forward to use and self explanatory as you work through it.

Cons

Sometimes slow but probably my WiFi. Always remember to save what you are doing or you will loose it.

Jonathan from CJP Paraplanning Ltd

It has been good, very responsive to requests when made

Pros

The customisable workflows have been invaluable to our business. We could not run our business without this software.

Cons

Sometime the view is a little restrictive, but in the main the software is brilliant. We would like to see a development of the MI.

Andrew from ADM Executive Travel

Fantastic

Very good from start to finish and I’m looking forward to signing up in the future.

Pros

The potential to save me time and keep track of things easier

Cons

Nothing really I just needed to spend more time on it

November 2015

Nik from Laird Expert

November 2015

Has given our company a significant edge over the competition.

We've been using Swiftcase since the early part of 2015. It started off very effective in our main departments so we have introduced it across the company. We like the relatively simple & clean approach meaning we can automate much of our work. Updates come fairly regularly & improve the system each time.

Colin from UBH International Ltd

Traffic Light feature along with email & text reminders

Because each project is unique, having the traffic light system is vital in ensuring a job runs smoothly and no workflow steps are missed. Even better that when a job is coming close too, or just over a due by date, each team member is automatically notified via text and email".

Nathan from Outreach Ltd

June 2015

Allocating care workers to elderly patients using the location proximity feature is really useful!

It allows for quicker response times and saves on care workers traveling further distances, which links directly to reduced mileage and salary costs Nathan Liddle Office Manager at Outreach Sefton

Joanna from Honeywell

Technical Support

Tom in support was really helpful, he responded well within the SLA time and guided me in the right direction! Thanks Tom!"

Luca from EICC

SwiftCase works a treat!

love the R.A.G feature that ensures we don't miss jobs or deadlines.

Chris from ABB

Audit Log Feature

The Audit log feature is so easy to use and records every system event! This is a must for compliance! Chris Blake, Improvement Specialist at ABB