Browse all SwiftCase Reviews

• Have you used SwiftCase and would like to share your experience with others?

Benn

A Swift Case

Excellent case management system that helps keep all cases clear, organised and makes the day to day task a lot easier to manage, works exactly how the name is presented.

Pros

I love how clearly laid out swift case is making it almost elementary to operate from case to case. The task page helps to keep all work organised with urgent priority cases allowing us to be able to prioritise work dependant on our workload.

Cons

In my experience using swift case I can not think of any issues that have occurred which has affected any case.

Anthony

Fantastic is all I can say here!

Amazing!

Pros

Swiftcase is a fantastic tool for your business. The system itself does everything it says it does. If you need to make a change or have things working differently than designed, no issue to big or small. Now after working within the IT industry for quite some time, I could waste my time and write about the software. I am using this section to write about the team on a personal level. The premium per user for this system is worth every penny just for the support you receive. I wish that every system provider I deal with daily were even a fraction of Swiftcase. The guys have helped me evolve the platform, helped us with queries that do not necessarily fall under their remit too. The system is a self-management, once you know how to use the system then you can run, getting your business as automated as possible. This review is purely my personal option, but I will tell any Company who look at this Platform to go for it. The team behind this system never fail to surprise me. I owe them a lot for the support I have received. Thank you Livepoint!

Cons

Nothing at all this System is robust and can be as Bespoke as you need.

Reasons for switching to SwiftCase

Better system better performance,

Sam

Time used: Free Trial

June 2015

Capterra work flow

As a workflow management solution, I found SwiftCase relatively easy to use. Obviously there is a learning curve getting used to a new solution, although by using SwiftCase I was able to reduce administration time and make workflow processes more efficient Sam Jbarah, Senior Quality Engineer at Qatar Petroleum.

Tom

Unbelievable Assistance & Support

The software itself is amazing for time management and passing files to members of the team to action a task. Once one task has been completed it moves to the next stage and another member of the team takes over. We've gone from one physical file passed between team members to a virtual file accessible to all team members at any stage in the process. For mortgages, the system works perfectly. Again, I can't highlight enough the benefit of the direct contact you have with the developers to make changes.

Pros

All of the features are great. The system has now been built around our internal processes, taking a considerable amount of workload from team members. Emails are now sent automatically once a status is changed and new case owners assigned once a client reaches the next stage in the process. Apart from the actual features of the software, the support from the developers and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in particular, has been second to none. Any query or development issue, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been there to respond to emails and arrange calls/zoom calls to go through any complicated issues.

Cons

One feature that would benefit our particular business would be the link between the system and outlook calendar. This is something that is currently being developed so will be a massive benefit when in place.

Niki

Swiftcase Review

We upgraded to Swiftcase from our own previous case management system. The system is simple to use (after a little bit of getting used to) and I can't think of a better system for us to use. Users are assigned skills and accountability depending on their job role which is more advanced than our previous system.

Pros

I think Swiftcase is user friendly and has many exciting features.

Cons

There are aspects that I do not feel are relevant to my job role that I would like to remove from my page view.

Christine

Case Management

All in all, Swiftcase is very beneficial to our business, with easy to use functions, automation, user friendly. with structured workflows. I believe the use of Swiftcase in any business will greatly help their administrative times and costs.

Pros

The automation functions are a great help for speed and accuracy.

Cons

Sometimes the workflow does need to be manually overwriting to complete an "out of the box" task. But it does what it says on the tin!

Kristina

Skinny Tonic SwiftCase review

SwiftCase is to be employed to deal with all aspects of Customer Service, including: Dealing with all queries and complaints in an efficient and accurate manner Logging all complaints and keeping track of all actions, refunds and customer issues Removing the need to send multiple emails to resolve issues - all interactions with customers are easily traceable The level of service we have received in getting the product set up for our use has been exceptional. It has been tailored completely to our needs with great attention to detail and excellent customer support.

Pros

Intuitive and customisable Integrates easily with website and emails Collates information for each case in once place Enables efficient analysis of costs to business and highlights areas of concern Thorough set up procedure facilitates ease of operating

Cons

Currently using trial version so no issues encountered as yet

Steve

Happy with Swiftcase.

Used on a daily basis for business and apart from the odd server issue, (i think its fair to say this happens with most products available) its always been straight forward.

Pros

Easy enough to use even if you are not 100% with tech type products.

Cons

Can't really think of anything to be honest. I use it daily without issue.

ross

My review

Pros

The ease and simplicity straight forward format that doesn't confuse non tech savvy people.

Cons

I found that unless you are familiar with the software it can be daunting, maybe just me. Some initial training and guidance maybe good for the new comers to the software.

Richard

Swiftcase review

Pros

I like the ease of use swiftcase offers it's users. It's very user friendly.

Cons

That not all of our suppliers and partners are not using it also.

Leon

Swiftcase

A great software product that is easy to use and provides a fast and efficient work flow

Pros

The way you can adapt it to your needs as a company.

Cons

Nothing, it's easy to use and fast. It has great options you can add or remove depending on your requirements.

Swiftcase daily user

Pros

Ease of navigation, cleanliness of each page whilst going from stage to stage. Quality of the final report or document is second to none.

Cons

It would be better if each user had the ability to edit the layout of each page.

Clive

SWIFTCASE

Pros

I like the way you can have multiple sessions open at the same time to look into queries. Data Extraction is also very good.

Cons

Very limited reports for checking validity of data entered by staff.

Andrew Mark

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Transformational

Good company and good people - great product. I am a happy customer and will only build further with them

Pros

The software has significantly enabled a focus on quality and consistency. It saves me time and means I am more efficient

Cons

I work weekends and servers could update

Swiftcase

I have found swiftcase to very adaptable anything that we have come up with as a requirement for the software to do our business needs have been met on every occasion

Pros

The Ease of use and how easy it is to navigate around the system

Cons

there is not really anything that i like least as it is adapted to our requirements

Sam

Brilliant software

Pros

It is perfect for our buisiness and helps speed up our day to day workings. The support they offer is very helpful

Cons

It can at times be buggy however their support team can quickly fix any problems

new user

Speedy reports are able to be done even by myself who has only been using it a week!

Pros

Easy/straight forward to use and self explanatory as you work through it.

Cons

Sometimes slow but probably my WiFi. Always remember to save what you are doing or you will loose it.

Jonathan

It has been good, very responsive to requests when made

Pros

The customisable workflows have been invaluable to our business. We could not run our business without this software.

Cons

Sometime the view is a little restrictive, but in the main the software is brilliant. We would like to see a development of the MI.