All Referral Factory Reviews

Yannis

Banking, 201-500 employees

Reviewed April 2023

An all-in-one solution for running a successful referral program.

Overall, a very reliable platform, with tons of options for customization and all the needed functionality to deploy, customize, optimize, track and scale successful referral campaigns with minimal technical hussle.

PROS

You can get started with your referral campaigns without much technical hassle, long production times and complicated integrations. The settings are so flexible that allow you to be very creative when it comes to coming up with campaign concepts.

CONS

When you first get into the platform, you might get a bit overwhelmed with the number of options for customization - requires a little bit of familiarity with how referral programs work - but even if you struggle, the team is always there to support you and your choices in a very timely and friendly manner

Reason for choosing Referral Factory

Overall, Referral Factory seems like the best value-for-money platform in the market, accompanied by great performance in terms of reliability of the platform, as well as delivering exceptional campaign results. Lastly, the friendliness of the team and the quick response time from them always reassure me that I have the right support to be successful as a customer

Liam

Management Consulting, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2023

Referral Factory has been a game-changer for our consulting business

Referral Factory has been a game-changer for our management consulting business. While there are some areas for improvement, such as the user interface and initial setup process, the platform's impact on our business has been significant. The integration with Hubspot is seamless, and the ability to incentivise customers to refer their friends and family has led to a steady stream of high-quality leads. The team at Referral Factory has been supportive and responsive, providing valuable insights into optimising our referral programme. We highly recommend Referral Factory as an excellent investment for any business looking to grow and increase sales.

PROS

Referral Factory has had a significant impact on our business by generating more referrals and boosting sales. The integration with Hubspot is seamless and makes it easy to manage our sales pipeline and track progress. The ability to incentivise customers to refer their friends and family is a great feature that has led to a steady stream of high-quality leads. The team at Referral Factory is supportive, responsive, and provides valuable insights into optimising our referral programme. I will also give a shout-out to [sensitive content hidden] for their support throughout our 18 months so far with the business providing great customer support.

CONS

The user interface could be more user-friendly, especially for those who are not familiar with referral marketing. The initial setup process can be somewhat time-consuming for the user, however, I understand this is also important to make sure everything is set up correctly.

Reason for choosing Referral Factory

We found it just suited our requirements at the time. Also being based in the UK, it was great to deal with a business in similar timezones.

Lara

Financial Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2023

Great start, plenty room for growth!

Amazing support form all involved, and loving being a part of your growth! Fingers crossed our two campaigns are a hit so I can really brag for you ;)

PROS

Integration was easy, support is exceptional, service is top-notch, rewards system is easy and intuitive. And honestly, the layout and design of the campaign creator is great, just needs a few more features to be perfect!

CONS

I do find myself having to create media libraries etc to simulate a dashboard which should really be standard with any affiliate program. Also the Hubspot integration also had some issues, which was clearly from my side in the end, but could have been avoided.

Reason for choosing Referral Factory

Because you market your product better and we were impressed by your examples and templates

Paola

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Great experience! The platform is very insightful, and it's easy to manage!

As I've said above, the platform is very intuitive and easy to use. The structure is almost perfect and you can handle multiple things at once without any hassle!

PROS

It's a very intuitive platform. Great management structure, with lots of options. You can manage the progress of each influencer and set up a rewards system!

CONS

You can't create your referral codes. It's not a big deal, but I hope they enable this in the future!

Murray

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2023

Having a "virtual team member" bringing us referrals each day was our best acquisitions channel

The template designs were great for inspiration, and allowed us to see the range of functionality for bringing in videos, which is what our business is premised on. The activation of the campaign was great, and it was easy to surface the campaign on our website, and in an emailer to our existing clients.The outcome of the campaign is really where the value lies - seeing good quality new customers, with an added benefit of network effects keeps them spending more, and churning less. So I'd highly advise the software for SMBs.

PROS

The easy onboarding and ability to choose a template made it easy to see an immediate impact visually. We could connect Hubspot to the product, and then let all our customers know that they could refer their friends, and earn a free month of subscription. I really like that Referral Factory allows me as an entrepreneur to see the metrics associated with acquisition volumes and costs. There were many rewards options and their support team was at the ready for us.

CONS

I understand that SaaS limits flexibility in how generic it might be, but one area that could be a benefit is easier mapping and notification prompts of emails. Perhaps there could be some notifications beyond email, or a daily/weekly summary of the campaign as well.

Reason for choosing Referral Factory

It came down to the Hubspot integration, which is seamless with Referral Factory.

Hrayr

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2023

the right support team make your customers happy

As a team member, I have been utilizing Referral Factory to manage a small business for the past years, and it has proven to be an exceptional resource for me. The platform's user-friendly interface and simple navigation make it effortless for me to develop various referral campaigns tailored to different areas of my business. I appreciate the flexibility of the customizable layouts and the extensive range of reward choices available, which enables me to motivate our current customers to refer new ones to my company.

PROS

An aspect that holds great significance for me is the quality of customer support provided by the company. Specifically, they have been instrumental in assisting me with the integration of my Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, and have continued to offer their expertise whenever I require guidance or recommendations.

CONS

You are unable to generate coupon codes, but rather limited to uploading and distributing them.

Reason for choosing Referral Factory

I was contacted by their sales team, and they were very informative and friendly. Also, one of my friends recommended them to me, and for me, trustworthiness is a very important factor.

Yevheniya

Computer Software, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed May 2023

The integration with Salesforce is a magic feature

This is not just a tool, but an investment into clients' growth with a modern solution in addition to a very responsive and helpful support team who are always on the line. In our case, it is very important to save time and budget while referring new clients and then benefit from each successful referral. This automated solution helped to adjust this flow and grow faster.

PROS

The ability to be integrated with Salesforce really boosted all the processes of business. The integration feature helped to use the Referal Factory for maximum and it helped to achieve the OKRs even faster. I am amazed by this integration!

CONS

What did you like least about Referral Factory?The solution requires charging customers to pay an additional fee in case of using the customer's own domain, so these are additional expenses.

Reasons for switching to Referral Factory

I needed a product with a wider set of tools for my own preferences. Also, I needed a platform that could afford a wide range of users to use it.

Godwin

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2023

Good pricing with the best support in Arsen.

I was having issues with differentiating active referrals from spam referrals who never subscribed to my online course but kept adding referral points to the link owners. Since my switch to Referral Factory, only active referrals are considered thereby increasing my overall sales.

PROS

The referral conversion management and tracking system is so easy to use and implement even after integration of Salesforce.

CONS

I haven't notice anything wrong with the current setup for now.

Reasons for switching to Referral Factory

The lesser pricing cost made me switch at first, but the superior costumer support (all thanks to Arsen) was enough to convince me to stay with Referral Factory.

Dylan

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Reviewed May 2024

Smooth API

PROS

Referral Factory is easy to set up and to get going fast and I like that.

CONS

Like similar programs, there are a lot of additional features and it you can do a lot beyond a simple referral program; i.e., to google sheets via zapier.

arash

Renewables & Environment, 1 employee

Reviewed April 2024

Good Product

I'm happy so far with the product. Customer Service has been awesome.

PROS

Works well with my specific needs. Customizable.

CONS

Could have better platform design. A bit more user friendly.

Promise

Broadcast Media, 2-10 employees

The Best Referral Software Platform

Overall, we had a great experience using the platform.

PROS

Referral Factory has made it easy to track the growth of our referrals on its software without the help of a developer. The rapid increase in the number of our subscribers has impacted our audience reach. The referral factory has a modernized referral template which makes it easy to set up a referral program in no time. I had a little technical issue which was quickly handled by Hayk, one of their customer representatives. I have the best experience so far

CONS

The inability to use software platforms for the mass schedule on our other social media platforms, such as Instagram and Facebook, is what we will love Referral Factory to work on. Other than this, we have no challenges using the referral platform.

Reasons for switching to Referral Factory

slow response to a complaint

Alison

Online Media, 2-10 employees

Great Integration with Hub Spot

I needed a robust Referral Management and Communication system which would link to Hubspot without needing to hire a team of people to get it set up and running. It automates a lot of things which would otherwise either not get done at all, or simply get pushed back until more important / urgent things were completed.

PROS

As someone who thought they knew what they needed, but didn't have any technical expertise, Referral Factory made it easy to see how I could set up a schema and link to Hubspot. My ideal referral system is complicated, as it is built around my belief that customers are more likely to buy from me if someone they know has referred them. In turn, this reinforces the awareness of my product (which is a course).

CONS

It took longer than I had planned to get set up - I thought it would be fairly simple and assumed I knew how to get it set up. I didn't have the technical expertise so everything took longer and there were lots of features to explore. Additional how-to videos would be useful for those like me. That said, support is great and they were quick to come to my assistance and get me back on track.

Our seamless integration with Hubspot allows users to easily set up a referral program that reinforces brand awareness and drives sales. While there may be a slight learning curve for those without technical expertise, our support and automation features will help you in the journey. Thanks for your review Alison!

Replied May 2023

Amy

Fund-Raising, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed March 2023

Kirsty and the team are amazing!

We've seen some amazing results that we wouldn't have achieved without Kirsty's help, Referral factory has already become one of our top lead sources after just 90 days. Anywhere we've had gaps - for example, with salesforce integration - referral factory have made upgrades to their system to accommodate.

PROS

The ongoing support from the team. Our account manager has been invaluable whilst we've been setting up salesforce integrations and trailing the best rewards.

CONS

I'd like to be able to alter the fields shown in the 'user' section myself. Because our forms have a lot of custom fields it can be difficult to see all the information.

Reason for choosing Referral Factory

We chose referral factory because of the integration with salesforce and account management. With some other 'plug-in' solutions, you don't get the expertise of the team behind the solution. This was really important to us and meant we've seen some great results.

Mohamed

Financial Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2023

Stacey and the support team did an excellent job

PROS

I had some challenging questions about the campaign setup and the support could address it effectively during a quick video call over Hangouts.

CONS

Just a suggestion of improvement, in my humble opinion it would be great to add the ticket number to the email confirmation to use it as a reference for the discussion with the support team.

Nabil

Construction, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed April 2023

This amazing software simplified my life and gave time back in my day!

PROS

The package is extremely user friendly. My team stopped wasting time learning and familiarizing themselves with the software for weeks and with drop down menus, everything is taking much less time that before. Sending automated and timely campaigns, setting up rewards and referral links and much more became at a distance of a keystroke.

CONS

Honestly, it is a straight forward software and whenever there has been clarifications, their customer support went the extra mile not only resolving the issue for my team but giving them more insights and guidance to discover more features of the software.

Danielle

E-Learning, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2023

Helpful and useful product with amazing customer service!

PROS

I work in marketing for an E-Leaning company. Referral Factory saves me time every day because I used the program to set up automated email notifications to our clients. The system automatically reminds my clients to refer their friends, and I don't have to lift a finger! [sensitive content hidden] were both very helpful to me when I first set it up. Overall it is a useful and easy to use program.

CONS

It is hard to think of anything I don't like about Referral Factory. It saves me countless time every day! If I had to think of something, I would say that I wish we could send emails to specific segments, but [sensitive content hidden] told me that this feature will be available soon!

Reviewed April 2023

A game-changer tool that will improve and speed up your sale process

My experience with Referral Factory has been very good. The tool is very easy to use: setting up campaigns is quick and easy. The tool has helped me and my company to 1. generate good quality warm leads 2. speed up the sales process because the leads already trust us, thanks to the referral. The impact on our ARR after implementing Referral Factory has been tangible. Great job guys!!!!!

PROS

1. Good price and after seeing the return on investment my team and I are even more satisfied!2. Love the integration with CRM-we use Zoho and it works perfectly. 3. Number of reward options available: no matter where your customers are and what they like, there is something to reward them for referring4. Very helpful customer service

CONS

There is not a single function that is not useful or incomplete. The tool is fantastic!

Idowu