All ZENOTI Reviews

1-25 of 1,137 Reviews

Caren

Reviewed September 2021

Switching from Mindbody to Zenoti

The experience with the Zenoti team, specifically our Onboarding Specialist, was exceptional. My team felt very supported and while there were some hiccups during the implementation process, there was never panic or stress that an issue would not be resolved. We felt really comfortable and happy with the overall experience. We're looking forward to utilizing Zenoti to its fullest.

PROS

The client interface for booking class and purchasing a membership is a wonderful experience, I find it to be much more straightforward and there are a lot of customizable options. I also find Zenoti's integration with Zoom and Shopify create a better client experience and we're just starting to see the benefits.

CONS

With any software, when you switch from using one to the other, there will always be some things that are missed. But the team at Zenoti has been very accommodating and helpful with finding alternative solutions or even raising opportunities for some of those features that we would want to see. It is a bit of a learning curve and the number of reports available are a lot and overwhelming. So it will take time to understand and learn the ropes.

Reasons for switching to ZENOTI

We found that Mindbody's software was getting more expensive as they acquired more third-party companies, their support team became less and less supportive, Mindbody required clients to have a Mindbody Login - which created a lot of confusion for our clients who could no longer use our App, and when we requested support, their support staff would send us to a web page that didn't end up helping our client or us to troubleshoot. So essentially, our subscription kept increasing, but the software and support were creating more stress and anxiety for our business operations and leaving us with unhappy clients that we couldn't help.

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Caren! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We are glad to know that we are able to help you "Elevate your guest experience" through Zenoti. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future. Thanks for being an advocate for Zenoti!

Replied October 2021

Reviewed November 2023

Worth the Pain

The work of exporting data from old programs and restructuring for Zenoti was extensive. However their support team was generally excellent to work with. Almost one year in, we find occasional hiccups but can typically find a solution or workaround.

PROS

After evaluating several medical spa management software programs, I ultimately recommended Zenoti to our team. It covered the widest array of features required in order for them to move from 4-5 separate programs into one single platform.

CONS

There were a few marketing features we would like to be more robust.

Reason for choosing ZENOTI

It offered the best array of features for both front desk and nurses.

Reasons for switching to ZENOTI

Multiple programs did not communicate/sync with each other. At times, staff had to double enter info. Hard to provide the best customer service.

R. Aravinthan

Cosmetics, 11-50 employees

My review

PROS

The easy of use and the support in implementation was superb . I tried many other software and was very unsatisfied. After using Zenoti I am very happy and my team is able to use and implement it with ease

CONS

The only issue was that invoice with balance payments cannot be closed

Sheldon

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

Reviewed May 2024

Stay Away from this operating system for spas, gyms, etc

Awful - Run do not walk - AWAY - they offer no support once you a paying client.

PROS

It is connected to all our franchises so customer data is at any location.

CONS

It is a very non user friendly program. They do not update the platform. NOTHING autosaves. So if you step away from your desk and get delayed all your progress is instantly lost when working on reports, email campaigns, etc. They system lets us down on a daily basis. There is absolutely no "help" because support is out of the country and they take days to respond.

Reasons for switching to ZENOTI

Corporate forced all spas to upgrade this system

Hi Sheldon, thank you for taking the time to review Zenoti. We regret to hear your experience with our software and support team has been unsatisfactory. A member of our team has already reached out to you directly to learn more about the issues you're facing and offer personalized support. Our goal is to not only resolve these issues but to ensure your satisfaction and trust in our software and support moving forward. Your feedback is critical helping us identify areas where we can improve, and we thank you for your candid feedback.

Replied May 2024

Madison

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

Ivorn is AWESOME!

10/10 STARS! Ivorn made the experience very easy.

PROS

The calls and ease of using the system is much better than square. The people to help you when you have questions are very responsive and kind! Ivorn was the best for helping us get things rolling in a timely manner.

CONS

Nothing! Zenoti has been the best, I used Square for about a month and it just doesn't compare to Zenoti!

Reasons for switching to ZENOTI

Used Zenoti before and liked it, decided to go back!

Tamika

Easy Transition & Onboarding

PROS

We started onboarding and transferring information from our previous EMR with a deadline of 30 days to be complete including testing. [sensitive content hidden] were fantastic to work with…credit to my team for starting the training modules the day after contract was signed. This helped make our transition much easier. [sensitive content hidden] presented us with a timeline for phase 1 and phase 2 and it we have successfully complete phase 1 with 1 week to spare from our deadline. Of course anytime you change software there will be hiccups but our request were answered quickly. I am sure phase 2 will go just as smooth. I am so excited about the extensive reports available o this system. I look forward to working with and referring Zenoti.

CONS

I wish there was a phone option to take photos.

Reasons for switching to ZENOTI

Needed more reporting options and a complete system for POS and Inventory.

ANGELA

Alternative Medicine, 2-10 employees

LIFESTYLE MENS HEALTH

GOOD, I AM GETTING TO KNOW THE SYSTEM WELL BUT IT IS DEFINITELY A LEARNING CURVE ESPECIALLY FOR SOMEONE THAT IS NOT AN IT EXPERT.

PROS

COMMUNICATION WITH CLIENTS PAYMENT PROCESSING BOOKING APPTS AND FOLLOW UPS

CONS

I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO BE ABLE TO SEND PRESCRIPTIONS THROUGH A ZENOTI EMR TO PHARMACIES.

INTREGRATION OF CHARTING, PAYMENTS, AND BOOKING APPTS

Erin

Medical Practice, 51-200 employees

Amazing Team to Work With

PROS

Zenoti software is very adaptable and easy to pivot to suit your business needs. [sensitive content hidden] have been some of the most amazing partners I have worked with cross-functionally in launching a new platform. They were both responsive and adapted to any new question and workaround I threw their way. I have never felt so supported in a migration and am so grateful to each of them for helping to make our transition so smooth.

CONS

There are some minor features we are eager to have as a mission critical for our business such as e-prescribing.

Reason for choosing ZENOTI

They offered the most features that were critical to our business

Hi Erin, We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such positive feedback. It's affirming to know the service and support from Zenoti have lived up to your expectations. Thank you for being a Zenoti customer. We're here for you any time you need assistance or have additional input to provide. Best, The Zenoti Team

Replied February 2024

Deepa

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Great experience

Love the software . More easy to understand it .

PROS

Easy go... appointments or sales and employees services and inventory

CONS

Feedbacks not getting it properly. Request to get the feedbacks on owner massages. Will be more easy accessible.

Holly

So far so good!

PROS

I love the reporting capability and accuracy in inventory management.

CONS

Its is almost too vast for someone like me, and there are many steps to make sure things work properly. Thank goodness I had [sensitive content hidden] to help me!

Jessyca

Medical Practice, 51-200 employees

I LOVE ZENOTI

PROS

Zenoti reporting is amazing, [sensitive content hidden] have helped us optimize our company and configured our locations hand in hand with us to fit our individual needs.

CONS

I'd love to be able to add and remove treatment notes manually to patient forms unified fields.

Hi Jessyca, Your positive words about Zenoti mean the world to us! We appreciate your input and we're here to support your journey, so don't hesitate to get in touch if needed. Best, The Zenoti Team

Replied February 2024

Justin

Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

Onboading team

PROS

The onboarding has been helpful throughout the process.

CONS

It's complex and takes significant time to understand. I think it's unlikely my team will ever full understand the full capabilities.

Lisa

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2021

Excellent System

Love love love this system. It's a more expensive system but you get what you pay for in functionality. I have the data I need to run my business and I can access that data whilst not being in the salon I can rebook clients from home ( essential for when you are in lockdown in the UK). My background is financial analytics and finance operations (previous career) and I understand the important of data and the power of knowledge that it gives you for running your business. I can make better decisions, I can track my staff performance with a click, my finance team have the data when they need it wherever their office is. No more pulling reports and then finding it doesn't give them the data they need and me having to make a car journey to run another report in the salon.

PROS

The reporting I needed reports that extract to excel as well as onscreen analytics that tell me what my business is doing as well as downloadable in a format that I do not need to doctor to use on excel. This is an amazing system. There are so many reports to choose from and I have a very happy finance team. Access to system from off-site No timing out issues meaning a trip to the salon to put back on ( unlike my previous system that ran off my machine and offered limited functionality offsite. Intelligent booking & rebooking Booking optimisation, rebooking SMS connect features 2-way texting with clients - no more missed messages Late cancellation & rescheduling charge functionality Set the rules and the system calculates where it applies. No more guessing the time and we can now blame the system and say it's automated! Staff visibility of performance Drives more accountability Ability to book on Ipad or tablet Takes the sale into the treatment room & staff have all the info they need in front of them including consultations Set up discounts & money off Set up memberships, pre payments & digital gift cards Clients can self check out - perfect for contactless transactions Card capture No more accounting nightmares with deposits Clients love it as they don't need to get their cards out at the desk and can check out quickly. They also like not having to pay a deposit when booking multiple bookings Dashboard progress vs targets - see where you are at any time

CONS

Currently no facebook and Instagram booking integration Not a deal clincher but needs to be implemented My version of SAGE is not support - hopefully in the future but team very helpful in setting up a bespoke report to get around this.

Reason for choosing ZENOTI

Functionality, advanced analysis, smarter functionality that I can set up and leave to work in the background and will help me fill my white space. Improved Client experience. Reduces labour on repetitive tasks so my reception can focus on value add.

Reasons for switching to ZENOTI

Limited access to system from off site location due to COVID-19 compared to other systems including less expensive. Unable to pull the reports I needed from offsite. Finance team unable to get the reports they needed. Critical when in a lockdown. Had to visit salon to rebook clients as the part cloud version was not easy to book large volume on. Integration with Shopify to manage my stock levels better between the shop and Zenoti - saves so much time

Thanks for reviewing us on Capterra Lisa! We are delighted to see that your experience with Zenoti has been positive. We are glad to know that we are able to help you "Elevate your guest experience" through Zenoti. We value your partnership with Zenoti and look forward to always serving you better. Please do not hesitate to share any other feedback you have in future. Thanks for being an advocate for Zenoti!

Replied October 2021

Mahesh

Individual & Family Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2022

Could work for most, be aware of the issues you'll run into

We thought is was a newer software and cloud based, but it has been a sideways movement for us and the premium we are paying compared our old one is not worth it. Cloud based is good, but keep in mind, not only does their stuff need to work, they can only work as well as the browsers on your PC/Mac. And the customer support are unable to understand the issue and keep sending links for usage tutorials.

PROS

Cloud based, and security that comes with it

CONS

There are a few issues, but it's getting harder to wrap our heads around these: 1. Unable to add a product to a service without interrupting the POS - is an issue in larger salons where people are checking out while another ticket is being edited. 2. Waitlist does not work, even though one chooses a specific stylist, a range of dates and time, software triggers notifications when none of the specified criteria are met. 3. Manual invoices for deposits are not available (be aware of this seemingly trivial issue that could force one to sign up with another credit card merchant) 4 Rebooking a guest that sees different service providers during one visit is NOT possible. 5. Addon services cannot have a time duration if the main service has a duration on it (and what service doesn't?) 6. None of the employees can see weekly reports on their mobile devices - their options are daily or from the beginning of a payroll cycle. If one had to see weekly report, they have to add service totals, product and tip totals from each day manually. For the weekly feature, be prepared to buy a reporting module that has it's own additional monthly subscription fee. 7. Marketing modules bundled with most other software is available for additional monthly subscription 8 Customer support - We had critical issue on one occasion when clients could not book online. After a half hour, a junior tech. from Philippines comes on and had go find a senior engineer who were not available for hours and hours.

Reason for choosing ZENOTI

A few things were considered that were important to us, but our annual contract with Zenoti is ending soon and we are considering other solutions.

Reasons for switching to ZENOTI

We thought this was newer and would be leaps and bounds ahead.

Thank you for sharing this feedback Mahesh. We are committed to providing our customers the best support possible, and we are very sorry that your experience did not match your expectations. The issue has been communicated to the respective teams, they will look into it immediately and reach out to you regarding this matter. Please provide all details related to this issue for us to find the best possible solution. Your feedback helps us get better and we will improve on our support and services moving forward.

Replied April 2022

Jackie

Reviewed November 2022

Zenoti Review

It’s been great due to [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. Change is hard and he’s really helped us get to the system we need and want. I like the personal touch with our rep.

PROS

[SENSITIVE CONTENT]. He’s been Amazing at helping us adjust to the change. I Ike the way it looks and there’s some really easy functions to it. I like the class sign up.

CONS

There’s some things that are fluid with a yoga studio. The inability to change a clients membership between packages, for example is we do a challenge and they have an existing package, I would like to have the ability to set priority in pricing options. So the system will pull from the challenge or the most important one and leave the class passes I also do not like thaT you have to open an invoice to change the date of a memberships. We will our chase a membership say on Friday for a student who took class in a Monday and it’s a lot of steps to do that.

Reason for choosing ZENOTI

I chose it due to you having a contact with yoga works but I realized you’re not a yoga software, however Colter has really helps us stay and make it what we need

Money Customer service Outdated

Madison

Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2023

User friendly and great features

PROS

Zenoti is very user friendly and has so many features. We utilize Zenoti for booking, scheduling, inventory management, reporting, and marketing. It is nice to have a software that can do it all.

CONS

We would love if there was a consultation feature for Zenoti. We currently use TouchMD for our consultations, but if Zenoti had a consultation feature like TouchMD it would be nice to have everything in once place. Overall though, we are very happy with Zenoti.

Reasons for switching to ZENOTI

The software we were using was not very user friendly. We had many issues during the setup process, and it didn't end up meeting our expectations.

Reviewed May 2023

Great product and amazing support.

Amazing. The software is so powerful. It truly gives shop owners so much more control, allowing for a thousand more revenue stream options.

PROS

I love the softwares ability to be customized to meet my stores needs. There are so many options available to make the software work for my business rather than me making my business work for the software. I also love my Customer Success Manager [sensitive content hidden]. He is so knowledgeable and helps me develop solutions to all of my requests.

CONS

Because there are so many ways to customize the software, I do find the UI to sometimes be overwhelming. I wish it was organized better. The load times for reports can sometimes be a little long. The knowledge base for self help could bee updated more often and organized better.

Customization and reporting.

Reasons for switching to ZENOTI

Lack of customization. Poor reporting. Poor marketing tools.

Holly