• Pros

• "The set up process was very easy and fast. The support team was great as well."

• "I love the ability to transition from videos, to the weather, to photos. It gives us lots of options on how we would like to promote something. "

• "Easy to use from the start. Fast to implement new specials and other information to the screens"

• Cons

• "Froze a few times but got new generation sticks...works great."

• "The portal to create screens is limited however using other creative tools make for a good workaround "

• "Nothing really that I didn't like, however, it'd be great if the implemented a kinetic typography module."

Browse Mira Screen Signage Reviews

Damien from USU Management

Industry: Program Development

Mira review - how it works for me.

It's been a great addition to our marketing efforts from within the store. Our locations are very busy and it's not always that easy for our customer service specialist to mention current promos. We rely on Mira to assist in this area greatly.

Pros

The set up process was very easy and fast. The support team was great as well.

Beth from Mystery NH

MIRA highlights my business when I'm not there to do it in person.

My business shares space with a movie theater. As moviegoers stand in line for tickets or concessions, MIRA piques interest and provides information about my business with an audience of potential customers, that may not be exposed to my business otherwise.

Pros

I love the ability to manage my MIRA signage from anywhere... at work, from my couch, on vacation. Keeping my posts fresh keeps my patrons current on what's happening in my business, including operating hours (especially during holiday and school vacation periods), our current escape room themes, promotional programs and the weather. We even have a trivia slide that keeps onlookers' interest throughout the entire loop.

Cons

I wish some of the templates were a bit easier to customize. I use the Presentation template to display my operating hours. It work for the most part, but a template specifically for hours would be great. Random loop freezing or skipping, not due to internet connectivity, occurs. If it occurs during off hours, I have no way of telling, therefore no way of rebooting the connections, or in my case, republishing. I wish there was an option for trouble notifications of some sort.

Sam from Wilder Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Mira displays at Wilder Auto Center

We are an Auto Mall with 9 car brands. We strive to have consistent messages through the dealership, and yet needed to have brand specific ads appear uniquely in each showroom. Mira is an inexpensive and very easy solution to that.

Pros

Custom displays in each showroom allow us to message our clients uniquely, depending on which showroom they're in, while maintaining a consistent message throughout all showrooms. Easy to handle all displays from a single computer. Works on virtually any display we have in our complex.

Cons

System, as of now, can not refresh the displays remotely if the display has gone off line. Requires an employee to physically unplug and reboot the Mira controller which is often hard to access as it is tucked behind the screen. Would like a refresh button via the Mira Dashboard to force a reboot remotely.

david from Wahlburgers

Great product with innovative functions

We use Mira to engage with our guests and stores on a more personal level. With the proper equipment, we are able to 'facetime' with our guests during an event or on any occasions that we see fit. And of course, its core digital signage functionality is a great in-store communication channel that can push any promotional messages almost instantly.

Pros

It can display digital menus, promotional ads, video messages, youtube videos and offer a variety of capabilities. What makes it stand out is its video conferencing capability - it's like facetime but when it is used in a commercial setting with the ability to broadcast to multiple locations at the same time through TVs, it is veryinnovative. The management/service team is responsive, reliable, and great to work with.

Cons

Video conferencing requires the user to facilitate the process and turn on the equipment. If everything can be automated with 1 single tab that will be incredible.

Lori from Fyda Freightliner Pittsburgh, Inc.

Mira Makes Life Easy

Mira Screen Signage is a simple solution for our company. We needed a way to consolidate and streamline all the signage that cluttered the customer area of our dealership. Mira gave us a one-stop-shop with one digitial screen in the customer area and it is working out exactly as we expected. Great bang for our bucks!

Pros

Plug and Play Easy to Install Intuitive Navigation Great Support and Follow Up Good Value for the investment

Cons

We had a few issues initially with the software locking up on certain screens and we had to reset the device or Mira had to reset the software for us. However, things seem to be error free and performing as expected ever since.

Robin from Rockside Winery and Vineyards

Industry: Wine and Spirits

Easy to use, priced right

Mira allows us to create presentations for customers that give us the opportunity to let them know about events, offerings, specials, and other items. Not only do we use it to show menus, but also ask for reviews and advertise our Wine Club. Since we have started using Mira we have been able to stop printing menus which saves money on paper, we have nearly doubled our Wine Club membership, and have gotten many new positive reviews on multiple platforms.

Pros

Mira allows us to keep important information in front of our customers via the TV we already have installed in the tasting room.

Cons

There is not much to dislike. Mira is adding functionality all the time.

Robert from SCDiving Inc

Quick and Easy

Mira customer service has been very helpful, we even were able to get a custom slide to display live updates from our website. We looked at several companies and Mira was very easy and cost effective. They are always working to make the service better by adding more options.

Pros

Really easy to create, add, edit or delete displays.

Cons

Would like to be able to use the display for Powerpoint Presentations with use of a remote control

Jeffrey from Princeton

Simple and easy to use

Overall, very pleased. We had a basic need and every other platform we tried were overly complex to get going. With Mira, we were up and running in literally minutes. It provides exactly what we need!

Pros

What I like most is how simple and quick it is to get content displayed.

Cons

The library of built in apps is small and the ones that do exist should allow for more features and be more customizable.

Greg from Bentley's Boutique Hotel

Get Mira!

Great response - Support Team is great!

Pros

We started with 2 Miras and now we have 5 running in the hotel

Cons

keep on adding templates - makes our lives easier!!

Evan from Celltronix

Industry: Wireless

Great digital signage software!

Updating digital signage easily

Pros

Easy to use, constantly adding new features, helpful support

Cons

Lots of bugs early on but they have all been fixed

Adam from We Lov Pets

Pet Store

I love it! I think it opens up the doors for many creative options. Allows us to promote our sales and talk to our customers while they are waiting in line or just walking in the door.

Pros

Cons

It has froze a couple of times and I have to unlug it and plug it back in to get it going again. I would like to see a few new things added. Like maybe some form of game or trivia customers could do.

Joe from Moonlight Liquor

Difference maker!

It has been very pleasing to not have to deal with a lot of headaches. I’ve replaced one unit and it was simple. I’ve needed help and it was sent to me within minutes. Very helpful.

Pros

That I can change the screen from anywhere in the matter of seconds is key. My customers really like the up to date info I put on the screens. Very helpful selling new products.

Cons

Don’t know if it’s me or the Mira but I have to unplug them (some of them) every day. My WiFi does not keep them all moving.

Matt from Adams House

Intuitive but inconsistent

Mira has been very helpful in allowing us to display varied content to our students in a new platform and has limited the number of emails we send, which is always a good thing.

Pros

The user portal is really easy to figure out and post/schedule content. If your not a tech person but need to use a platform to display content, this is a great option.

Cons

The devices frequently disconnect from WiFi even in areas with strong connectivity which is extremely frustrating at times.

Kent from Frankie's CHicago Style

Frankie's Mira Review

We can easily update the screen and offer our guests information that is both interesting and up to date

Pablo from Looking 4 llc

Communicate is everything

Great costumer service, easy application. Best way to show your specials and events for restaurants. Work with the screen on remote mode

Pros

The ability to effectively communicate future promotions with videos or powerful images

Cons

Deal with third part WiFi connection or poor service from the WiFi supplier companies

Tyler from Mickey salon / spa

Incredible for any business

We’ve seen an increase in services and products, promotions and specials advertised through Mira behind our front desk

Pros

The ease of use and increased awareness of products and services promoted through the platform

Cons

Would like to see more color schemes for modern business esthetics

Jeffery from Holy Covenant United Methodist Church

Church Annoucements

Overall I am very satisfied with the Mira Screen signage.

Pros

I love the ability to setup announcement slides anywhere that has internet access.

Cons

The inability to stretch or make graphics bigger. There are many instances where I get graphics that are too small.

Jodi from Joey's Kendal Tavern

Amazing Product

Our customer live the screens we've put in our restaurant - they display our daily specials, our events and greetings to our customers. It's increased our specials sales and brought us many more customers on our event nights.

Pros

Mira was easy to set up! We had it up and running is fifteen minutes. If you want to look professional without spending a ton of money of time GET MIRA!

Cons

We haven't had any issues in the last year we've been using Mira.

Shawn from Fair Oaks Farms

Incredibly easy to use

We are a happy customer. Mira has allowed us to be much more efficient in getting new content up on our screens campus wide.

Pros

The platform is incredibly easy to use and versatile. You can schedule out in advance to keep organized with content.

Cons

The only suggestion I could give towards developments in the future is the ability to customize for branding. Even if you could pull from google fonts it would tighten that window.

Tyler from Traction Marketing

True Plug & Play Digital Screen Signage Solution

Mira has been a solid choice for managing multiple screens at multiple locations.

Pros

Once you've got your hardware assigned to a screen, which takes all of a minute, you are presented with a simple, clean, easy way to manage multiple screens and tons of content. The built-in tools for quick slideshows and things of the likes leave time on my plate to do other work. Finally, it's easy enough to use that I have my clients managing their content and not a single support call yet.

Cons

Nothing to dislike about the software OR hardware. Though new features and capabilities are always welcome!

Chris from Osprey Point Rv Resort

One year using Mira

My customers love the signage. Ease of use for me and I change things all the time.

Pros

Ease of use. I had too many videos and photos at first and it slowed down but reset and now great.

Cons

Froze a few times but got new generation sticks...works great.

Ruben from El Capitan Cocina

Convenient easy to use

Everything has been smooth so far. Very helpful customer support. Pleasure to work with.

Pros

Ability to change menu screens from anywhere instantly and easily.

Cons

Rebooting hardware once in a while when it won’t publish new content.

David from Maestro Strategic Solutions LLC

Super easy. Very informative. Inexpensive.

From my first phone call to set-up to seeing the results of having this, I am very happy. It's great to get a piece of technology from a company these days that delivers on what they say. Couldn't be happier.

Pros

It works great! Customers see the current menu specials. We get to highlight staff and it keeps some entertained with the video that rotates. Best of all, we sell advertising space on it to a couple of complementing businesses and THEY pay for this AND I make a profit. I get this essentially for free AND make money with it. Who would say no to that?

Cons

I haven't had a problem with it but I wish that more people knew about it so that they can get a great marketing tool and monetize it to bring in more revenues.

Mitchell from SafeSide Tactical

Streamlined our digital signage screens

Pros

Easy to use web based admin interface allows me to control screens across multiple locations from anywhere.

Cons

Currently there are no issues I need addressed.

Steve from Imagine Real Estate, LLC

Mira for Real Estate Office

Pros

Ease of being able to display virtual tours in our office

Cons

Lack of newsfeeds to present along with sporting event scores and information

Cameron from CiCis Pizza - Davenport FL

A Must Have For Any Fast Casual

Posting daily & weekly special... event information has never been easier. Our customers LOVE this system

Pros

Very simple to set up high quality graphics and messaging to out guests. Specials, customer shout outs and updates are a breeze!!

Cons

Occasionally goes off line but the support is timely when needed

David from New Frontier

Love Mira

Pros

Makes it easy to manage public screens in our office

Cons

It's a bit glitch, especially when it comes to looping videl

Jameskn from New York Life Insurance Company

Great and easy to use!

We have had better communication through a different channel. Took TV’s in the office that were rarely used and gave us functional content.

Pros

Love that it’s very intuitive and the UI can be tought to others easily.

Cons

Would like more templates and the ability to edit little details in the templates (color of background, font, etc)

Brandon from TMIG, LLC

Great Product for Good Price!

It’s great for recognition, as a bulletin board of what’s going on within the organization and posting meetings/events!

Pros

Ease of use, lots of options and looks professional.

Cons

Some times requires reformatting to display properly when using already designed marketing pieces.

Jessica from Richard's Paint Mfg. Co Inc.

Industry: Chemicals

Simple, easy to use digital signage software.

Mira has been a great addition to our retail stores. We can easily launch new product videos and promotions to our customers in a matter of minutes with high quality video streaming. I can manage all my retail stores content feed from the comfort of my desk in a matter of minutes!

Pros

The device is small and sleek and installation takes only minutes. Each mira link comes with detailed instructions (pictures included) to setup your device. You can add content remotely and be up and running in a matter of minutes. Mira is constantly updating their content and their customer service is excellent!

Cons

My only con is occasional connection issues.

Miguel from Palm Springs Mile Valero

Great idea - needs some improvements

We own a gas station with a U-Haul dealer within - we are going to be using two screens - one to advertise products we sell at the gas station using videos and "menu boards" and the other for our U-Haul business. This is directly in front of the customer and we are adding menus with pricing information for the trucks and other equipment as well as all of the U-Haul moving supplies we sell.

Pros

Easy to connect - plug and play, up and running in a few minutes

Cons

Mira Dashboard is missing some basic features such as copy and paste and the ability to organize content into folders. We would also like the option to add "super's" to videos and scroll bars at the bottom of the screen.

Terrance from Comburge

Best on the market

Very effective. Easy to understand product and deploy messages.

Pros

Very user friendly. Dashboard is clean. And mira is constantly upgrading its services.

Cons

Needs combo box capabilities . I want to play video and show flyer at the same time.

Mike from Trav's Outfitter, Inc.

Great use for Retail Store

Able to show customers product benefits while they are shopping.

Pros

We are able to change the screens from anywhere. Each screen can be different.

Cons

Sometimes there's a hiccup with the connection and the link has to be restarted.

Christopher from Servomation Refreshments, Inc.

Mira is the best in class solution for remotely delivering dynamic content

Pros

The ease of use as well as the incredibly affordable solution to host and display digital content.

Cons

There is not much to dislike - we were up and running and deployed these units within days of receiving them.

Amber from CSC Dining

Very easy to use

I currently usr Mira on 9 different applications and it is wonderful saves time and money.

Pros

It is easy to program from anywhere and at multiple locations.

Cons

The library needs to have sub folders when running multiple locations.

Jason from Beau Sourire Family Dentistry

Easy to Use!

Great experience with product

Pros

Very user-friendly! No need to think. Just turn on TV and let it work!

Cons

Sometimes doesn’t work but easy to fix by unplugging and plugging back in

Robby from Miller's Delicatessen Inc

Industry: Restaurants

Great value for my business

Works just fine

Pros

Easy install and easy to use. Customer service was very helpful

Cons

I did need to call customer service and have them help get started.

Sean from Rainbow Drive In

Mira is the wave of the future!

With old menu descriptions all you could do was read the text and not really know what your getting. Now with Mira, my customers can see the differences, special happy hour deals, daily specials etc. Easy to change on the fly and post within minutes.

Pros

Mira was very easy to set up and go live. Upload our favorite photos, type in a few categories and you are ready to go. Very economical, easy to use!!!!!

Cons

We have to restart the device every so many days. Would like to see some new options with themes and backgrounds.

John from Yo Factor Frozen Yogurt & Ice Cream

Great Attention Getting Marketing

We are reaching our customers in a way we haven't been able to before. Even if I get staff to engage with customers, it's usually on one thing. Now, as they are in the store, they are seeing our promotions, specials, new flavors and products as well as learning about our loyalty program, fundraisers and birthday parties without having to be told.

Pros

The ability to remotely update content for immediate display on the screens in my store keeps the content fresh and gets customer's attention.

Cons

I really haven't found anything to dislike!

Steve from Atlantic Bedding and Furniture

Great medium to reach consumers!

Ability to continually touch customers throughout our sales floor when not with an associate. Provides continually information in various formats.

Pros

Great platform to reach consumers via a variety of formats while they are on our showroom floor.

Cons

Needs more themes and layouts. Library is growing but needs to continue to evolve.

Anton from ABSOLUTE AUTO REPAIR

Great way to show your customers your product and advertise your services!

It was very easy to get it started and after couple of tries the screen is showing my content in the professional way and very clean looking advertisements and promotions.

Pros

The screen can be customized to show any slide / picture / graph or video. Make your own slide show or use the included tools to make your own menu or any slide you would like. Tech support is great also.

Cons

Once a while it freezes up and has to be rebooted. Overall have not had many problems with it,

Joe from Campbell Tech Solutions, LLC

Easy, Affordable Signage with Google Data Studio Support

Excellent value. Easy to use. Google Data Studio is what I call a differentiator with an advanced tech edge.

Pros

I really like the Google Data studio support and the ease of use aspect.

Cons

I wish that the various widgets had more control to directly adjust font, size, color scheme etc. to support our branding needs. I also wish that the product support the ability to share administration of different screens with different people via named accounts.

Ondo from Summit Cucina

Best in the Industry

Pros

Ease of use, flexibility & price. One of the best in the industry

Cons

Nothing, if I had to pick something I would like more templates

Tammy from Wingz om wheelz

Almost happy

Pros

Ease of installation, S&H, price point great

Cons

Not enough variations of screens, or fonts

Chase from Kushmart Washington

Easy to use on the go.

Pros

It’s sinple, straightforward, and easy to manage on the road. I can open up the dashboard from my smart phone and make adjustments on the fly

Cons

I wish that Mira would add a remote reset feature. When a screen goes down you have to manually reset from the device.

Patrick from CruzinWaiter

Easy to uss

It is a great product and is the best I have found.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use. The templates make it easy to start right away.

Cons

I wish there where more templates. They have some but wish they had more.

Leslie from Gray & Ehrler Orthodontic Specialists

We have loved using MIRA

Creating content for our MIRA screen has been enjoyable! The types of content that I am able to create is limitless. I have used what MIRA has to offer and added my own tricks to create what I'm after.

Pros

Easy to use, many options to create content.

Cons

What I originally didn't like I was able to communicate that to the company and it was fixed almost immediately!

Shannon from Crossroads Turning Points

Mira is great

Education scheduling groups

Pros

Ease of creation for library screens, flyers

Cons

Service is a bit slow depending on time of day

Robert from Central Florida Cloud, LLC

Industry: Information Services

Central Florida Cloud recommends Mira digital signage solutions

Excellent programmable signage at an affordable rate by any means. The silent sales partner that is always working for your business so to speak.

Pros

The best part is Mira is always adding new templates and applications, and exposes additional dynamic feeds for sharing content, all managed via the web.

Cons

The software is easy to manage and the presentation is always appealing. However, it would be nice to change the screen background color if you supply an image smaller than the screen size.

Sandy from Stuart's House of Vacuums

So easy!

Pros

Easy to use and update from whenever you are!

Cons

I haven't found anything to complain about in using Mira.!