• Pros

• "Easy to use, Many options, fantastic customer support!"

• "I like the layout. Very easy to use. Value is amazing for the product. Access is anywhere. It is allowing me to get the job done!"

• "Novisign is easy to install, has endless amounts of features/plugins/widgets, customer service and care are fantastic. Perfect solution for our national touchscreen ad company. "

• Cons

• "Initial set-up was not very intuitive and a little tricky and yet once we were on line, everything went smooth."

• "It was a tad tricky getting it to be properly set up on the FireStick, however the customer service was great and helped me through the whole process."

• "Not too many cons. The software is fairly easy to use and learn. Wish it worked with other browsers better. Best used with Chrome."

Browse NoviSign Reviews

Leah from Globalscape Inc

Best Employee Communication Tool

The setup was so easy! I was able to start using the product right away! I manage the screens from my desktop and update, add, remove communication pieces to the entire team. We started with one screen and quickly added others around the entire office suite. Employees love this form of communication. We recognize our team for their accomplishments, announce upcoming events, remind them of training sessions or meetings and much more. I don't think we could function as well without this amazing tool!

Pros

easy setup easy to use low cost templates/examples available the ability to have more than one user that manages the platform

Cons

It's difficult to think of a negative for this product. I truly don't have a con to list.

Response from NoviSign

Replied June 2019

Thank you Leah for the 5-star review!

Joe from Adams Remco

Novisign leads the rest

Pros

The software is easy to use and flexible to ever-changing work environments. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been a great resource in implementing and marketing the product. Versatility is a huge factor in signage and most companies miss the boat by giving versatility by sacrificing reliability. Novisign has accomplished both and made it simple too.

Cons

I haven't found any yet. I have not tested security yet to say if this is safe for government entities.

simplicity and functionality.

Jeff from Stillwater Junior High

Took some time to get used to it. Nice improvements recently

setting information to 1200 students using 6 TV screens. The TVs turn on automatically but I then have 2 hours to swing by and use the remote on them or they go to sleep. I just change volume on each one. challenge - I am using Asus chromebits on most of them. several start fine each morning. 2 or 3 hang up each morning with a black screen and message of loading 1/8 or similar until I unplug and plug in the chromebit then it works fine for the day. I still need to get other people on board with editing part of the information. More to learn

Pros

Fairly easy to change screen messages and then update presentation. The presentation does not update until I tell it to. This allows preparing at one time and update at later time.

Cons

can not paste images. Must save a screen capture and then upload it. Can not change the automatic standard image view time form 10 to say 5

Arkadiusz from Magit

Very good product

Excellent company with good and very fast working people. Very good value for these money.

Pros

It is easy to use. Working very stable and fast. Excellent customer support from NoviSign company.

Cons

There is no player for IOS yet but I now that they working on player based on HTML 5 so it will be working on almost all platforms.

Michael from Lur Media and ChargeUp

Amazing product with exceptional support team !

We custom integrated the platform into our product. Custom templates are provided quickly and accurately from the Novisign staff. Very happy with our experience thus far...!

Pros

Everything. Especially the ease of use and awesome follow up from all team members there.

Cons

Made a switch from Windows to Android due to our specific touchscreen requirements.

Response from NoviSign

Replied August 2019

Thank you for the 5-Star Review! Happy to hear that you have been receiving fast follow-ups and like the custom touch screen templates that we're designed and set-up for you custom integration!

Brittney from Lords and ladies salons

Great product

We are loving this software! It is so easy to set up and looks great displayed in our waiting rooms. The set up was easy and the Novisign team was so helpful getting us familiar with the product. We have had no issues with this at all and with the amount of content changing with our business its incredibly easy to change and upload new content. We have multiple locations and being able to upload content remotely and in real time is ideal. This is a great product and we are so happy we made the switch.

Pros

Easy to use, looks professional, tech team is very helpful, customization, easy set up, being able to schedule out content is ideal.

Cons

We have had no issues with this software and have no con's

Response from NoviSign

Replied August 2019

Thank you for the 5-Star Review! It is great to hear that you can use NoviSign to make daily changes to your content easily. On a side note, in our Playlists section, you can pre-create daily or weekly playlists and assign them to your screens. When assigning the playlists, you can also pre-set them to autoplay on specific dates and time + set recurring / expiration dates! That advanced playlist capability is included with our normal pricing.

Greg from Koi D Bar

Great Digital Menu

Has been great. We replaced chalk board menu and customers can read and understand much easier, order more items on average, catches attention and looks much better

Pros

Ease of use, can create custom menu very easily and looks great. Syncs every 2 minutes so changes go into production quickly

Cons

Either need tech savvy or an android box to get on TV. I am tech savvy so installed directly on smart TV

Reasons for Choosing NoviSign

The user interface was the best. Very user friendly

Response from NoviSign

Replied October 2019

Thank you for the 5-Star review! Regarding your Android TV Box feedback. The NoviSign app is available for free download from the PlayStore that comes on Android TV Boxes. Once downloaded, it takes seconds to connect your account. ou can purchase an Android TV Box for as low as $35 and connect that to any TV via HDMI. If you're using a "Smart TV," the trick is making sure it's android based. If it is not an Android Smart TV but rather a "FireTV," then you will need to side-load the NoviSign APK onto the TV. The downside to using a "FireTV" is an inactivity message that FireTV's push out automatically if the screen is on for 6+ hours at a time without changing channels etc. This FireTV generated inactivity message requires someone to use a remote to confirm that yes, the TV is being used. For digital signage, having an inactivity message show up could be problematic because someone has to walk up to the screen to confirm.

Ryan from Lur Media

Great platform and service

Pros

Cons

like anything, I want more features. But, there are so many features already and they work with you if needed features are not available.

Reasons for Choosing NoviSign

Ease of use, application vs hardware. Features and widgets. Touchscreen capabilities.

Response from NoviSign

Replied September 2019

Thank you, Ryan, for the 5-Star review! Stay tuned; more widgets and apps are coming out soon. Just last week, we released a new M3U8 streaming widget for live feeds.

Richard from AV Calibrations

Industry: Wireless

Amazing Customer Experience

Pros

The ability for the client to access the content and make changes on their own without needing a degree in Photoshop

Cons

The yearly cost of the license and not being able to embed a youtube video without reverting back to the older version

Software. Client making easy changes

Response from NoviSign

Replied September 2019

Thank you, Richard, for the 5-Star review! Using the new YouTube widget, you can embed a single video and set it to replay or add a series/playlist of videos. To take it a step further, you can also preschedule a YouTube video to play on a specific date/time and or set a one-time play for the video. This scheduling ability would be would in the playlists section. Please let us know if that helps.

Wesley from DFP

Easy to Use and amazing functionality

It has been a pleasure to work with the support team. They are always available to help us in whatever we need.

Pros

How easy it is to setup and use as well as to configure the videos.

Cons

Nothing really. It works well and we have no complaints.

Response from NoviSign

Replied September 2019

Thank you for the 5-Star review!

Shawn from WEMET Media

Novisign

Pros

Ease of use and pricing for what you are able to use this software. I upgraded to a re-seller after 3 months, even though the cost is much higher I have been able to sell and create digital signs for others and grow my business. The sales staff (in the US, no staff in Canada) are great and knowledgeable and are eager to help you. And when IT is slow they get involved to speed up the process when needed, which is much appreciated.

Cons

The service from IT and the unwillingness to upgrade certain features. I have tried/ used three different companies and if there is a way to put the best of each in one system that would be great. Day stamping your image to stop and start at certain times of the day/week or month is difficult to do. I set a reminder on my computer calendar which works because this way I don't forget to bill my clients at months end.

Reasons for Choosing NoviSign

NoviSign- cost is reasonable, back-end is easy to use drag and drop using Adobe flash. Some features are dated and need upgrading however widgets are up to date to interact with the audience. It's app based so I can use my phone and show clients what a screen anywhere looks like in real time. Android based so you can buy an android box, make sure it has the proper hardware. This programming can be used in various ways: multi screen, touch screens... Tutorial videos are no charge to learn programming, however some need updating as narrator is dry and monotone, but free so not going to complain. Pay monthly for the subscription fee cancel any time without losing a years subscription fee.

Response from NoviSign

Replied June 2019

Thank you Shawn for the feedback. Over the next 6 months 16 brand new widgets will be added. Stay tuned, very exciting new apps and feature upgrades will be soon be available! All new enhancements will be available for free to all NoviSign customers.

Robert from Cliftons

Industry: Facilities Services

We have over 200 electronic signs using NoviSign, we love it!

We (Cliftons) provide training facility across Asia Pacific and we were looking for a solution to drive over 200 door signs for our training rooms and the solution needed to be easy to manage and it needed to work. After looking at a number of solutions we ultimately went with NoviSign. This solution allows each of our 10 locations to manage daily changes to our signs, schedule changes for the week, work with both small and large screens easily and can be centrally managed. The ability to quickly update and make changes and to view the end result on your PC and know what will appear on a sign without having to go to each sign is also very handy. This solution is perfect for us.

Pros

Ease of use, Central management, it works!

Cons

Getting started is not very intuitive and most staff need to be shown how to manage the software - however once shown it is easy to work with

Sameem from Luigis Lasagna & Pizzeria Inc.

The experience has been amazing!

Pros

Being a Private, independent pizzeria i didn't even think digital signage software was an option for me and so i spent the first 3.5 years managing with basic images and slideshows and even ended up using good old fashioned dvd's Eventually i got tired of it all and in Jan 2018 re-designed my menus and decided its time for a menuboard update and so i did some searching and came across novisign. I had some issues but customer service was BEYOND amazing, it has a small learning curve like anything in life but is very user friendly. Im a pizza guy but i managed to set up all my menuboard myself and hook everything up myself and im sure the support team would offer help if you have issues. The software is simple to use and does what any restaurant would need for digital signage at an affordable rate. I would highly recommend them and plan on having a long successful and growing relationship with this company. Well done guys!

Cons

Not really many cons but could use more added features, more 3D like templates, but i would expect to pay much more for a software that is so advanced. At this price point it is a steal.

Response from NoviSign

Replied March 2018

Thank you, Nabil for the 5-Star review! We are happy that you choose NoviSign¿s all-in-one digital signage software to create, update and manage your digital menu boards. Thank you for your business!

Rich from Sharp Business Systems - SF

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Easy to use easy to install low cost digital signage

We can provide our outlying offices with updated sales logs and company information.

Pros

Easy to use easy to install. Setting up the 4 screens in the 4 offices in Northern California can all be done remotely. You can also setup one program for all offices and just change one thing like a local tempature or wheather, then rename it to that location and you are done. Very simple

Cons

I would like to be able to load more slides.

Response from NoviSign

Replied January 2019

Thank you for the 5-star review! In your, feedback you did mention the ability to add more slides. Using the slideshow widget, you can add an unlimited number of slides + set play duration of each slide. Also, in the screens section, you can assign an unlimited number of playlists. If you have additional questions about adding slides, please email support@novisign.com. Our email ticketing service is available 24/7, and we also offer Mon-Fri 8AM-5PM CST phone support: (646) 794-7643.

Frank from Diginet

Industry: Consumer Electronics

NOVISIGN

Great support and ease of use

Pros

Software is easy to use. I am able to show my customers how to use set up and design layouts. With Multiple Customer types and in many states it was important that the software be easy to use With NOVISIGN my customers are able to retain and redesign layouts without me. This was taking up a lot of my time.

Cons

So far none that have not been brought to my attention

Response from NoviSign

Replied August 2019

Thank you for the 5-Star review! It's great to hear that your customers can easily use NoviSign without needing your assistance. That the mission of NoviSign: easy to use digital signage software that allows users to design visually appealing content without sacrificing functionality.

Spencer from Game Night

Industry: Restaurants

Great product even better customer service. I researched other products. Novisign came out ontop!!

Being able to continuously update my menus in a minute really helps with my business when I run out of inventory or add new and exciting inventory.

Pros

The product is extremely easy to use and it works on Chrome OS which is perfect for me because my register doubles as a back up desktop. So in between customers I can update my digital menu board without having to run to the back office. I love their prepackage screen layouts, I think the menu slides provided really came out great. I can not stress enough how easy it was to create, set up and edit on the fly this product was. I initially never gave a digital menu any thought because it seemed to expensive and out of reach. I am a new small business and they gave me two screens for a great price per month. I believe it is a wonderful value for the money and can see myself using it for many years to come!! Highly recommend.

Cons

This product is great. I do not see any cons about this product. I've really enjoyed the product and customer service. You will not be let down.

Response from NoviSign

Replied June 2018

Thank you, Spencer! We sincerely appreciate your business and positive review. It is great to hear from users that NoviSign easy to use and effective. Again thank you for your business and feedback!

Shannon from Cade Chapel

Industry: Individual & Family Services

New to Novisign & loving it!

I am really excited about Novisign. What we have been able to do so far has been impressive. With a short lead time, I was able to get our signage up and running. I am loving with we have been able to do so far and eager to push forward to take full advantage of what Novisign has to offer.

Pros

Excellent customer service. Very responsive and knowledgeable. Software was very user friendly. I have only been using the software for a few weeks and was able to create excellent presentations for our conference. I am excited to explore the software more and maximize its potential.

Cons

I struggled a little bit with the touch feature, however, with a little help from customer service, we were able to fix my issues quickly and things are operating as expected. The videos you can find online use the old format so they are not as helpful. When I made mention of this, customer service sent me the update links that will soon be available via their website.

Response from NoviSign

Replied August 2019

Thank you for the 5-Star Review! Happy to hear that our customer service was able to quickly and easily answer your touch screen set-up questions. Throughout the past several months, we've released (and will continue to publish) new training videos and online documentation that walk new users through different widgets, functions, and features.

Vahagn from SeenLabs

​A convenient way for creating DS

Pros

It is really easy to use, you have essences of Creative, Playlist, and Screens. In Creative you can create your future content to deploy to the screen In Playlist you can combine and arrange Creatives In Screens you create final destinations​​ for digital signage.

Cons

I don't like previews flash version of the dashboard. I can't use it via smartphone. Fortunately, NoviSign has HTML5 version of the dashboard.

Response from NoviSign

Replied August 2019

Thank you for the 5-Star Review! Several months ago, we released a new content preview that is HTML5. In addition, our entire dashboard is HTML5, plus we are routinely releasing new widgets and capabilities monthly. Our most recent new feature is the ability to stream live-TV or cable feeds inside of a section of the content!

Jamie from Danbury Senior Living

Great Investment - Easy to Use

NoviSign Digital Signage has helped us communicate important information to our employees and residents with ease. It's been a great addition to our communities. Our users have said how easy it is to update. As the administrator and person who set up our templates, I have to say it has been a great program to work with. Our employees and our residents are grateful for the addition of the digital signage and say how much they like the presentation.

Pros

I like the ease of use and that with multiple locations I'm able to assign specific logins, creatives, and playlists to different users at specific locations.

Cons

I really don't have anything to say as a con. It's been all positive working with this software.

Response from NoviSign

Replied June 2019

Thank you Jaime for the 5-star review!

is an easy-to-use tool from anywhere in the world where I can create and edit my content safely

With this product I have shown what I want in real time.

Pros

with NoviSign Digital Signage I can indicate the contents that I really want, with which I work more and in an easy and useful way without needing to use other software to complement it, it is very safe to use and with a single clikc add what I want to show.

Cons

It is a tool with which I have not experienced any problem, it is totally easy to use which does not produce any difficulty in its handling.

Response from NoviSign

Replied May 2018

Thank for the great review! We work hard to provide the market with an easy to use digital signage software platform that supports the dynamic requirements and needs of our customers. Thank you for choosing NoviSign.

Kelly from Rountree Commons Residence Hall

Awesome Digital Signage for a Residence Hall

In the past we were paying a monthly fee to a company to use their template that they created for us, however it was extremely unreliable. NoviSign is 100% more reliable and a better value.

Pros

I like the flexibility and ease of use so that I was able to quickly create a relevant and eye catching display for our residents.

Cons

Response from NoviSign

Replied January 2019

Thank you Kelly for the positive review! We are in the process of officially testing the FireStick and will soon release an easier method of installation.

Even with a basic knowledge I was able to do a signage for my organization is so amazing

With the videos on YouTube, it is so easy to learn how to use the software.

Pros

NoviSign Digital Signage enabled me create some quality signage with the limited design skills I posses.

Cons

I do not have any concern with the software and even my workmates also feel satisfied for now. We feel the value for money

Response from NoviSign

Replied May 2018

Thank you for the review! We are happy that even with limited graphic design experience you can create good-looking digital signage content for your organization. If you ever have additional questions, please visit our new quick start training site: https://www.novisign.com/training/step1. Thank you for choosing NoviSign Digital Signage.

John from FMH

NoviSign Digital Signage Review

Pros

Good value for the money. Customer support is very good & works with you until the issue is resolved.

Cons

Response from NoviSign

Replied August 2018

Thank you John! We appreciate your honest feedback and are always ready to promptly assist you. PHONE: Mon-Fri, 8AM-5PM: 646-893-7770 EMAIL: 24/7 Help Desk: Support@NoviSign.com ONLINE SUPPORT CENTER: https://www.novisign.com/training/step1/ ONLINE FAQ: https://www.novisign.com/training/faq/

MICHELLE from New England Plasma

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Fantastic Product and Customer Support

We have a NoviSign screen in our lobby and have recently added on in our shop. The program is straight-forward and easy to use. You can't beat the price, either! So much more reasonable for a small business like ours.

Pros

Easy to use, Many options, fantastic customer support!

Cons

I can't think of anything that I don't like!

Response from NoviSign

Replied June 2019

Thank you Michelle for the 5-star review!

Steven from PowerPortalz

Industry: Broadcast Media

Smooth & Professional

Great

Pros

The help in making sure everything I didn't know was easily learned so that I had a fully professional platform at my fingertips for success. Thank you very much Novisign Team

Cons

I didn't start using their HTML 5 STUDIO quicker =P

Response from NoviSign

Replied June 2019

Thank you Steven for the 5-star review!

Anthony from Alabaster City Schools

Great Digital Signage Platform

The NoviSign support representative who I have spoken with has been very helpful and courteous to work with. The company itself seems very forward thinking in regards to using various avenues and overlays to display content to users.

Pros

The digital signage software is easy to use, has great features, and several different platforms to upload content from (i.e. PowerPoint, jpeg, png, video formats, widgets, etc.)

Cons

There was a recent software update. I have lost a feature that I used in the past. I need to call support to see if I can use that feature again since the update. However, I have not had time to call yet.

Response from NoviSign

Replied January 2019

Thank you for the 5-star review! All features and functions that were available in the older software are still available. Also, we are releasing new widgets and enhancement each month. All NoviSign software updates are available to all users at no extra cost.

Brian from Delta

Highly Recommended

Pros

Good customer service, really good price, the system never goes down, only takes a few minutes to update the menu,

Cons

Not easy to use at first but once you know/get train on it its pretty easy to get around.

Charles from Multimedia Technologies

Industry: Broadcast Media

Great Product and highly recommended.

Novisign Digital Signage product allows the business to stay engage with clients and staff. Marketing and business awareness for advertising. Communication with staff and employees. Help schools to stay engage with students, teachers, and parents.

Pros

The software is very user friendly and state of the art technology.

Cons

A like everything about the software with the multi designs and graphics.

Response from NoviSign

Replied April 2019

Thank you for five star review.

Douglas from Momentum Digital Media

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Outstanding!

Supporting our network of Digital Signage Novisign has provided a first class solution. They are always prompt to answer any questions and provide world class support.

Pros

The software is robust and user friendly.

Cons

There are no cons. From the introduction, through implementation and post implementation Novisign provides outstanding support.

Response from NoviSign

Replied February 2019

Thank you Doug for the 5-star review!

Tim from Wisteria Lodge

Easy to use SaaS CMS and digital signage platform

Easy to use and very effective way of sharing information

Pros

Easy to use and logical heirachy of creative's (pages), playlist creation and assigning creatives to them then assigning playlists to screens (players). The library of templates was a great help and the best way to start to see how to build a feature rich page. Drag and drop functionality with enough editing capability in built to get you going. Reliable and stable software cloud hosted and the best one I tested without having to be a graphic designer or CMS SME. Great SaaS solution and simple to use

Cons

Some additional features in the editor would be good. Auto alignment and snap to position for example . Ability to have text and image in the same box would be good without having to create it outside the app and save as jpg, upload to library and then import into a photo box. Expansion of the number of inbuilt fonts would be good but in all fairness the system is a digital signage platform, not a fully fledged graphic design and CMS

Mark from The original Dave’s Cosmic Subs

Industry: Restaurants

Great software and great support

Rep and the team were very good to work with. They took my input and designed two templates. One for a digital menu board and another for an Instagram wall. They were very responsive and the template is easy to modify for tweaks and updates such as pricing.

Pros

The features and ease of use the cloud solution is great even for a small business like mine.

Cons

I would like more social integration to create a digital wall leveraging a built in platform

Response from NoviSign

Replied June 2019

Glad to hear you liked the two custom templates that we designed for you! Regarding social media. We have widgets for Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. All three can pull and play galleries, #, and user posts, feeds, images, and text. Please let us know if you would like assistance with optimizing your Instagram wall.

Mario from Galgo Hotdogs

Affordable great quality signage

Pros

Ease of use, flexibility, ease of setup, great cost benefit

Cons

There are some design differences between what you see in the design studio, and what shows on-screen (location and sizing of text boxes, for example), hence you have to do an on site survey to make sure the display is ok.

Great CMS

Pros

This may be the most simple to use CMS on the market. The drag and drop widgets let you design great content in a snap.

Cons

The cost is a bit higher than some CMS with even more features, but the ease of use tends to overcome the negatives

Response from NoviSign

Replied September 2018

Thank you for the positive review. We have placed a focus around the user interface and making it easy. We believe if digital signage is not easy to use no one will use the system! Because of this, we have over 20,000+ digital signs deployed across five continents that are all successfully using NoviSign¿s Digital Signage. On a monthly basis we also release new media widgets, as well as improvements to the existing 25+ media widgets. All software updates are free to NoviSign customers!

excellent support from the staff.

Pros

I love that they provide you with a free trial before you commit to buying to full product. Tech support is easy to access and clear.

Cons

Response from NoviSign

Replied May 2018

Thank you for the review! Yes, with every free 30-day trial of NoviSign we make sure to provide every user with full access to online support videos and documentation. We also like to do web demos for users to help answer questions. Thank you for the feedback regarding the design tools. We will add your request to our next round of enhancements. New features and capabilities are added to NoviSign's software and released on a monthly basis.

Ernic Jose from SIDOR

EXCELLENT SOFTWARE RELIABLE AND EASY TO USE

Pros

excellent the digital signage software has everything I was looking for thanks to NoviSign it helps me to create, update and manage all my digital menu panels.

Cons

it does not have any type of inconvenience this product is easy to use it has helped me a lot because it includes more than 20 drag and drop widgets; High definition videos, dynamic slide shows, among others

Response from NoviSign

Replied July 2018

Thank you Ernic for the positive review. We are happy to hear that you find NoviSign effective and easy to use!

Erez from amdocs

Good product, easy to use and to learn, simple yet rich in content

We used it at our company for a hackaton (see here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxZmPi4GmIE). Sharing photos and information, voting and simply having fun across 4 sites. The set up was easy, the participation was high, and the results were amusing and effective. We are definitely using it again. We can even use Yammer on the screens now.

Pros

Simpke to use, rich in content, dynamic and interactive, fair price, no hidden fees, effective support.

Cons

Can't find one, now that Yammer was added.

D'Arcy from North of Ordinary Media

Industry: Graphic Design

Just scratching the surface…

My overall experience has been great. Customer service has been nothing by painless! The team has been great will helping me solve any problem I have had. Even taught me a thing or two. I look forwards to working with them more in the future.

Pros

The software is easy to use. Upload times are quick and painless. Widgets are great to have and love how more are coming into it .

Cons

Cons are mostly on the design side of it. I find it are to line items up. Being able to move items via "PX" instead of "%". Also the lack of font makes me design most items outside of the the in house program and just uploading videos and still images.

jose from UNIMAGEN

excellent support from the staff.

EASY OF USE, AND FAST IMPLEMENTATION AND VERY GOOD SUPPORT. FIRST TIME ON THIS BUSINESS AND IT WAS VERY EASY TO BEGIN WITH...

Pros

The ease of use! love specially you have a lot of widgets! It has you need for a professional signage for the same price !!

Cons

it´s limited about the functionality of some tools, as example modifing the shapes or designs, and that it does not have an undo function! in some cases like day of the week you can only use english language. I know its not photoshop but could be nice to have some features like opacity of the letters, or the ability to put some textures...

July 2016

Amy from Tentrum

July 2016

Very user friendly!

I am working as an IT person for a high tech company. We recently got Novisign digital signage for our offices, and it is just great! We have them all over our small building and we are using it for work and for fun, depends on the time of the day! We can communicate among us and get collective messages from human resource and from any other department in the company, the programmers are using it to share their ideas and work without having to get up of their sit, we are also using it after hours to play interactive games and we just love it! It is so much better than the old way of communicating messages :)

Pros

- The signage editor - brilliant! - Works perfectly on Android

Cons

I can't think of anything (yet)!

loran from hmci

good service in a new industry able to adapt quickly to changing menu boards

good experience working with their staff

Pros

ease of use able to remotely redesign and use tech to evolve

Cons

no cons at this time menu boards work great with our products

Matt from Brilliant AV

Fantastic solution...

We finally have a reliable, intuitive digital signage solution that we have been able to label with our own brand and begin to earn recurring revenue from a service that needs to maintenance and or support.

Pros

Finally, an intuitive digital signage software solution that we can deploy with minimal training to completely empower our clients and achieve complete client satisfaction.

Cons

I have enough experience with the other digital signage platforms to sincerely not have any cons to offer about this software.

Response from NoviSign

Replied June 2019

Thank you Matt for the 5-star review!

Rebecca from Extons Foods

Industry: Food Production

I didn't know how to do something contacted Fadee on support who dealt with speedily

We use this in our warehouse to send through instructions from other parts of the business, it updates almost immediately.

Pros

easy to use with minimal training required, I love the creative templates which you can adapt for your own use

Cons

initially it was difficult to understand how to apply something to a screen, contacted support and they helped me through this.

Response from NoviSign

Replied March 2018

Thank you, Rebecca, for the positive review! We appreciate your business and are happy to see you using NoviSign to improve the way you share information with your warehouse.

Raizan from Internet

Interestingly , Simply and Easily to use

I am solving interactive signage with Novisign. The more I explore on the software application the more I learn about IT stuff.

Pros

The software, tutorials and technical support was prompt and user friendly. I can access the software almost every where.

Cons

The least that I like about the software was I do not know the error code to reference.

Reasons for Choosing NoviSign

I choose Novisign Digital Signage because the softwarw is user friendly and marvelous technical support.

Andrew from Methodist home for Nursing

Awesome product even better customer service. I googled up other products and decided on Novisign

Pros

This software is super easy to use and at a great price per month. Their customer service is the best period. They made me feel like I’m their only customer when I call or email. I highly recommend them.

Cons

I can't think of anything negative to say.

Response from NoviSign

Replied September 2018

Thank you, Andrew! From 1 screen to 5000 screens we value, appreciate, and treat every customer the same. Because we have US-based support, we can offer fast service that answers our customers questions. Thank you again for the positive review.

Best Value Digital Signage Software

Pros

Have been using Novisign for years and can't recommend it any more. Easy to use and consistently reliable. Great value for what you get. Also good to have real people you can reach out to with questions or support.

Cons

One of my biggest complaints was the company's use of flash, which is a non issue anymore as they've migrated to HTML5. Happy camper here.

Response from NoviSign

Replied January 2019

Thank you for the 5-star review! Glad you like our new HTML5 studio. Every month we're adding new widgets to it as well!

Jason from East Liverpool City Schools

Training was spot on and implementation was a breeze!

Versatility and control.

Pros

The versatility of the software to customize our presentations and to edit on the fly is incredible. We are excited to see how the crowds react when they can see area scores updated throughout the game as well as the final scores as they are leaving the field house.

Cons

the restricted storage of 500mb is a little restrictive, but easily overcome through the ftp, ustream and youtube widgets.

Deon from Dmk Enterprises

Extraordinary Product

The service was great, the response to email and calls was beyond my expectation.

Pros

The easy of creativity is just top notch.

Cons

The least I like about the software is maybe nothing I can think about because Novisign seems to cover it all.

Response from NoviSign

Replied September 2018

Thank Deon for the positive review! We¿ve worked hard to make our cloud-based digital signage easy to use while not sacrificing features. It's nice to hear that our customers appreciate the prompt replies to calls and emails that NoviSign provides.

Edy from Beast Creative Agency

Ease of use

My rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], is incredibly respnsive to any questions etc i may have. I've been very happy withthe product, price point and support. A win all the way around.

Pros

Ive been involved with digital signage in some form or fashion for about the last 15'ish years. Novisign's ease of use is what clearly separates them from the pack. It's intuitive and reliable.

Cons

I haven't found anything in my use that i would consider a "con".

William from Lowell House Inc

Great Digital Signage Option for our Health Care Info TVs

So Far we have had a great experience with the software. It was so easy to set up on all three screens.

Pros

I love that the cloud portal is very easy to use and I can access it from multiple devices and browsers. There are quite a few useful templates templates that you can use or create from scratch. Plenty of widgets available.

Cons

Nothing. It works perfectly for our organization.

Response from NoviSign

Replied June 2019

Thank you William for the 5-star review!

Melinda from NextAce

User friendly and customer service is amazing!

Saving lots of money!

Pros

Cons

I had several issues using the facebook widget; however, the customer service was amazing and now is NO LONGER a problem.

Response from NoviSign

Replied March 2018

Thank you, Melinda, for the 5-Star review! We appreciate your business and are always here to answer your questions. Thank you for choosing NoviSign!